Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basement Parking & Garage

+11
Raymond Taylor
Kiko Aihara
Ben Winters
Raechel Fujiwara
Andre Westport
Ali Marks
Random NPCs
Raeni Williams
Cathy McDonell
Scott Walsh
Admin
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Empty Re: Basement Parking & Garage

Post by Cathy McDonell Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:07 am

Raymond Taylor wrote:[from here]

Ray entered the room after his little pep talk with the writer and desk Sargent. He looked around, and within a moment, he cast his gaze upon the woman in the striped dress.

Cathy McDonell wrote:[from here]

Cat returned to the garage, ahead of Ben Winters and gang, to check the area. She couldn't grab her keys from the second floor on this wing now, but they weren't going anywhere for the time being. She walked over to where the zombie officer Rae had shot, the man was still there, dead as before. She knelt down, and cannibalized his gear. A few handgun mags for the VP70, a second gun as well. She could see some use in the second gun, for either a backup in case, heaven forbid, she loses the Sargent's and succumb to the punishment promised to her by the hands of the fine, Lieutenant Damian Handy; whom she kept calling Damian's Fine to be playful with the young man. He looks to be my age, roughly. Same with Sgt. Winters. That Raymond Taylor though... he feels off. I sworn I've seen his face before... She thought, but shrugged it off. She could see a few of the SWAT Vans still in the garage, and wondered how the Lieutenant and Sargent's fared against the virus carriers with the limited supplies they had for now. Best help them get their friends out and get the power back on. If the power's on I can find Irons' files more easily as well... She thought to herself. She had to wonder why her employer gave her that gun too, if it was so important... it seemed like it was a way to purposefully blow her cover. She's not making too many friends, aside Damian's Fine and Ben.

She turned to the ramp, and began to head that direction after pocketing the new handgun.

"So, you're the Annie Oakley eh? Shootin' from a high place, long distance with a simple blow back handgun is a feat to be sure. Granted, most blowbacks are inherently accurate by design... but are limited by the weight of their slide. That's why I prefer revolvers." He says as he approached the woman, drawing both weapons out in a showy flourish:

Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Dual_Revolvers

"Limited by six shots, one would say... but how many shots does it take to kill a man? One? Two? And together... I have 12. More than necessary to get the job done, and from a reasonable distance."

Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Dual_Aim

He let the pair of guns tilt back in his hands as he raised the weapons up, and spun them each into their respective holsters. He then held out his hand. "Warden Raymond Taylor," he introduced.

Cat had paused when she heard the man's voice. She slowly turned to him when she heard him holster his guns, and saw him with an outstretched hand. "I already know who you are, don't you recall Warden? When I introduced myself as Cat." She mused, hands on her hips, observing him closely.
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Edgar Holden and Raymond Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:28 am

(from here)

Damian entered the garage, eyes focused on one of the SWAT vehicles, before his attention snapped back to the familiar sassy Cathy and the stern Raymond Taylor who held out his hand to her. He slowed his movements, and paused. "Hey, Warden, we got new plans. Get ready to pack up and move out. Same for you Cat." He smiled... and then approached the pair. "Everything okay?" He asked, looking back at each of them.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Edgar Holden, Cathy McDonell and Raymond Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Raymond Taylor Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:36 am

Raymond kept his hand held out even as she reiterated their prior meeting. "I am indeed aware of our previous interaction Ms. McDonell... I simply feel its necessary to better know those I've never had dealings with in the past, or met." He says, his eyes becoming sharply lidded and narrowed in on her face...

Damian Handy wrote:(from here)

Damian entered the garage, eyes focused on one of the SWAT vehicles, before his attention snapped back to the familiar sassy Cathy and the stern Raymond Taylor who held out his hand to her. He slowed his movements, and paused. "Hey, Warden, we got new plans. Get ready to pack up and move out. Same for you Cat." He smiled... and then approached the pair. "Everything okay?" He asked, looking back at each of them.

Raymond withdrew his hand upon Damian's approach. "No. Nothing the matter here, Lieutenant. I'm just getting myself better acquainted with the members of our little entourage." He explained turning to the officer and then headed over to the SWAT van to convene with Ben Winters who was not too far behind the Lieutenant upon his arrival to the garage...
Raymond Taylor
Raymond Taylor
Ace of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds

Edgar Holden, Damian Handy, Jade Ling and Cathy McDonell like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:49 am

Raymond Taylor wrote:Raymond kept his hand held out even as she reiterated their prior meeting. "I am indeed aware of our previous interaction Ms. McDonell... I simply feel its necessary to better know those I've never had dealings with in the past, or met." He says, his eyes becoming sharply lidded and narrowed in on her face...

Raymond withdrew his hand upon Damian's approach. "No. Nothing the matter here, Lieutenant. I'm just getting myself better acquainted with the members of our little entourage." He explained turning to the officer and then headed over to the SWAT van to convene with Ben Winters who was not too far behind the Lieutenant upon his arrival to the garage...

Cat kept her smirk till Raymond turned around and began moving towards the SWAT car. She turned to Handy with a weary smirk and looked down. "Hey, how about you come with me Lieutenant? Help me take apart that barricade while we wait for everyone. Like the Warden there, I'd like to get to know the people I'm workin' with." She winked, before heading up the tunnel.

She paused, glancing over her shoulder at him with a raised brow and that disarming smirk of hers. "Well? You gonna stare at my butt all day or you gonna walk alongside me, Damian's Fine?" She winked, waiting for the officer to take the hint.
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell

Ben Winters, Edgar Holden, Damian Handy, Jade Ling, Raymond Taylor and Dante Carleson like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:45 pm

Raymond Taylor wrote:Raymond kept his hand held out even as she reiterated their prior meeting. "I am indeed aware of our previous interaction Ms. McDonell... I simply feel its necessary to better know those I've never had dealings with in the past, or met." He says, his eyes becoming sharply lidded and narrowed in on her face...

Ben entered the Basement parking lot with the gun case in hand he watched as Cat said something to Damian didn't quite catch what it was but considering recent events is most likely more of Cat's Playful nature. Ben walked past Damian tapping his shoulder as he does "I think your help is needed Lieutentant, heh heh" Ben then made his way toward the SWAT Van that Raymond was approaching Ben opened the back of the Van with the keys that Damian gave him and climbed inside "Thanks again for earlier Warden if not you for i would most likely be dog food right now" Ben sat down in the back of the SWAT Van and opened the gun case.

Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 RPD_DEagle1

"Holy shit" Ben looked down in awe he took the Desert Eagle out and began to examine it "Even from the afterlife your still looking out for me" the case also contained a 10 inch Barrel modification along with a few spare mags and a box of ammo" Ben turned to Raymond "What do you say warden this should definitely help us out for our little mission" Ben closed the case and loaded his new weapon for the upcoming mission.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Edgar Holden, Damian Handy, Jade Ling, Cathy McDonell and Raymond Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Raymond Taylor Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:50 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
Ben then made his way toward the SWAT Van that Raymond was approaching Ben opened the back of the Van with the keys that Damian gave him and climbed inside "Thanks again for earlier Warden if not you for i would most likely be dog food right now" Ben sat down in the back of the SWAT Van and opened the gun case.

Raymond approached Ben as he entered the back of the tactical van, the tall man folded his arms and leaned against one of the doors. "Not a problem, Sargent. Was just doing my part to help." He says to the younger man, and then noticed him opening the case he carried inside.

Ben Winters wrote:

"Holy shit" Ben looked down in awe he took the Desert Eagle out and began to examine it "Even from the afterlife your still looking out for me" the case also contained a 10 inch Barrel modification along with a few spare mags and a box of ammo" Ben turned to Raymond "What do you say warden this should definitely help us out for our little mission" Ben closed the case and loaded his new weapon for the upcoming mission.

Raymond looked at the weapon he held, and nodded. "It certainly may, Sargent. Raccoon City may be one of the only cities in America who've adopted a .50AE handgun to its police department's SWAT team, over the 1911. Though if I am aware, that weapon is offered to your SWAT officers as well? Didn't think our city was in dire need of killin' elephants, Sargent. No wonder I've been getting less prisoners, with the police department blasting large holes through'em..." he chuckled at the dark joke.
Raymond Taylor
Raymond Taylor
Ace of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds

Edgar Holden and Damian Handy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Marks Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:08 pm

(from here)

Alison had her weapon's situated, and she approached the Van before pausing and looking over to Handy and McDonell. She felt her brow twitch, and the grip of her weapon's shoulder strap was so tight, her knuckles turned white. "Grr...." she grumbled. What. The. Hell. Lieu. Ten. Ant... she thought as she grits her teeth with a visible scowl.

When the young man began to follow Cathy up the ramp, she sharply turned her head away and made her way to the police van, climbing into the back, not saying a word to the Warden nor Ben, as she took a seat and simply... fumed.
Ali Marks
Ali Marks
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Caution' (Orange) 'Caution' (Orange)
Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue120/120Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Edgar Holden, Damian Handy and Raymond Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:06 pm

The Lieutenant looked at the man, the scene feeling a little off as Raymond withdrew his arm and began making way towards the Tactical Van. He watched the man off, before turning to face Cat again. She is having a difficult time making allies... he thought, before approaching her. "Everything okay?"

Cathy McDonell wrote:Cat kept her smirk till Raymond turned around and began moving towards the SWAT car. She turned to Handy with a weary smirk and looked down. "Hey, how about you come with me Lieutenant? Help me take apart that barricade while we wait for everyone. Like the Warden there, I'd like to get to know the people I'm workin' with." She winked, before heading up the tunnel.

He noticed with the shutter open there was some light radiating from outside, and he was able to get a better look at Cathy McDonell. She was beautiful, with long raven black hair, an ample bosom and wide hips, a lovely butt too he had to admit, and her dress showed off her long legs and thighs... she definitely worked out on a daily basis. He was so enraptured by her appearance, he didn't hear Ben sneak up from behind...

Ben Winters wrote:Ben walked past Damian tapping his shoulder as he does "I think your help is needed Lieutentant, heh heh"

He tried swatting the SWAT member, glancing back at him when he missed. "I told you, don't you start. Remember, Chief said to follow my orders." he says in playful manner back to his partner, before he heard Cat calling for him:

Cathy McDonell wrote:She paused, glancing over her shoulder at him with a raised brow and that disarming smirk of hers. "Well? You gonna stare at my butt all day or you gonna walk alongside me, Damian's Fine?" She winked, waiting for the officer to take the hint.

He blushed a little at that, hoping neither his subordinate nor Cat could see him. "Y-yeah." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Its just Damian." he added as he picked up his pace, walking up beside her as they headed up the ramp.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:

Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Edgar Holden, Cathy McDonell and Raymond Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:11 pm

Damian Handy wrote:
He blushed a little at that, hoping neither his subordinate nor Cat could see him. "Y-yeah." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Its just Damian." he added as he picked up his pace, walking up beside her as they headed up the ramp.

She turned to him as he now stood beside her, and she smiled. "Look at Mr. Damian's Fine. Glad you finally showed up." Cat hummed, before glancing at him. "So, its not Damian's Fine, but 'Just Damian'. Just Damian doesn't have that nice a ring as 'Damian's Fine' though~" she teased, as the pair made their way into the daylight of the North Lot.

[To here]
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell

Edgar Holden, Damian Handy, Raymond Taylor and Ali Marks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:02 pm

Raymond Taylor wrote:
Ben Winters wrote:
Ben then made his way toward the SWAT Van that Raymond was approaching Ben opened the back of the Van with the keys that Damian gave him and climbed inside "Thanks again for earlier Warden if not you for i would most likely be dog food right now" Ben sat down in the back of the SWAT Van and opened the gun case.

Raymond approached Ben as he entered the back of the tactical van, the tall man folded his arms and leaned against one of the doors. "Not a problem, Sargent. Was just doing my part to help." He says to the younger man, and then noticed him opening the case he carried inside.

Ben Winters wrote:

Raymond looked at the weapon he held, and nodded. "It certainly may, Sargent. Raccoon City may be one of the only cities in America who've adopted a .50AE handgun to its police department's SWAT team, over the 1911. Though if I am aware, that weapon is offered to your SWAT officers as well? Didn't think our city was in dire need of killin' elephants, Sargent. No wonder I've been getting less prisoners, with the police department blasting large holes through'em..." he chuckled at the dark joke.

Ben too chuckled at the Wardens joke "I agree it would most likely be a last resort weapon if used in a official capacity but seeing as the city is literally becoming a playground for the walking dead it may just help, considering some of the stuff we've seen out there"  

Ali Marks wrote:(from here)

Alison had her weapon's situated, and she approached the Van before pausing and looking over to Handy and McDonell. She felt her brow twitch, and the grip of her weapon's shoulder strap was so tight, her knuckles turned white. "Grr...." she grumbled. What. The. Hell. Lieu. Ten. Ant... she thought as she grits her teeth with a visible scowl.

When the young man began to follow Cathy up the ramp, she sharply turned her head away and made her way to the police van, climbing into the back, not saying a word to the Warden nor Ben, as she took a seat and simply... fumed.

Ben then watched as Ali climbed into the SWAT Van not saying anything to him or Raymond she appeared somewhat annoyed Ben then looked out to the ramp and saw Damian and Cat walking up to clear the makeshift barricade, "Ah of course" Ben quietly thought to himself knowing that Ali harboured feelings for the Lieutenant Ben turned back to Ali not entirely sure what to say, Ben figured for it would be best to check over his weapons and also decided to move the SWAT Van to face the entrance to the parking lot ramp. Ben climbed back out of the van closed the doors and then got into the drivers seat "Okay, ladies and gentlemen please remain seated and keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times" Ben proceeded to reverse the van and and point the vehicle towards the ramp gate "And now we wait i guess" Ben leaned back into the seat and closed his eyes for a moment while he could to try and clear his mind a bit"
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Damian Handy, Cathy McDonell, Kiko Aihara, Raymond Taylor and Ali Marks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Raymond Taylor Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:22 pm

Raymond held onto one of the vertical supports in the back as the Van moved, remaining silent even as Alison entered. After a few, long moments of silence, Raymond turns to Alison and speaks his mind. "The matters of the heart are of no consequence when an outbreak of the livin' dead is made reality, Ms. Marks. Get your head in the game, and keep looking forward, or you'll die out there." He says in a somewhat cold manner, but also trying to give her some advice to survive.
Raymond Taylor
Raymond Taylor
Ace of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds

Damian Handy, Kiko Aihara and Ali Marks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Aihara Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:14 pm

Ben Winters wrote:"And now we wait i guess" Ben leaned back into the seat and closed his eyes for a moment while he could to try and clear his mind a bit"

Rest did not come long, as a door opening and closing would shake the officer awake. Riding shotgun, was Kiko. "Sargent Winters, I'm coming along." She said calmly but clearly. "I know this isn't the job for a civilian, but I'm not going to sit here and tend to superficial wounds, and I'm tired of confirming deaths..." she says with bloody, shaky hands. "That man, your partner, Handy, he said you have a friend in need? I want to help them. If they're injured I can tend to their wounds." She explained, tapping the black leather hip bag she now was sporting.
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Ben Winters, Damian Handy and Ali Marks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:28 pm

(from here)

Sam entered with Khristian, and could see the van already part way up the ramp. She ran over to the back of the van, and saw Ali and the Warden. "Yup, power's completely shot. We'll have to make the additional trip after all." She explained, entering, unslinging the shotgun from around her shoulder and set it into the gun rack for safer keeping till they arrived at their destination. She took a seat, and then looked between Ali and Ray. "Did... I miss something?" She called out, through the mesh wire to Ben who was in the driver's seat.
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

Character Profile
Condition: 'Caution' (Yellow) 'Caution' (Yellow)
Inventory Inventory:

Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13/13Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/6Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)

Damian Handy, Cathy McDonell, Kiko Aihara, Raymond Taylor and Ali Marks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:49 pm

“Well, at least the generators here seem to be fine, so one less thing to worry about.” He commented, climbing into the back of the van, popping open the shotgun, pulling out the shells, so no misfires while driving. “Maybe she’s upset about Cathy? She was mocking her earlier.....” he shrugged. “Wonder what started that?”

Khristian
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue120/120Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:

Samantha Kamura, Cathy McDonell, Raymond Taylor and Ali Marks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:00 am

Khristian wrote:“Oh right, I remember him, he even let some of the kids of the officers sit on his lap for some last minute Christmas wishes.” He replied, before seeing the inactive generator room. The Warden isn’t wrong about Cathy though, far to chipper for a catastrophe, let alone a legitimate zombie outbreak. Not all normal, that one....

She nodded. "Yeah, he's a good guy. He hired Captain Cahill since the pair are old soldier buddies from what I recall.." She said to Khristian as they transferred over to the van.

Khristian wrote:“Well, at least the generators here seem to be fine, so one less thing to worry about.” He commented, climbing into the back of the van, popping open the shotgun, pulling out the shells, so no misfires while driving. “Maybe she’s upset about Cathy? She was mocking her earlier.....” he shrugged. “Wonder what started that?”

"Yeah," Sam commented. "I'm curious about that as well." She chimed in with Khristian, turning now to face Ali who looked like she could bend steel with her teeth...
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13/13Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/6Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)

Raymond Taylor and Ali Marks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Marks Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:12 am

Alison listened to Raymond's words, and she looked away in silence. As the others appeared, and brought up Cathy... she grits her teeth. "Let's... not talk about it for now." She says before setting her shotgun in the rack as well. She didn't want to bring up their introduction... which was in this very room ironically. She had leveled a shotgun to the woman's chest when she killed Frank...

Hrm... he was a zombie, I'll admit... but... damn it. He was an officer before that! She reflected and... looked back at the incident with renewed insight...

Cathy McDonell wrote:
Ali Marks wrote:The Asian woman didn't have to walk far, as an officer loaded with a 870 Police Magnum shotgun aimed her weapon towards her face. "Freeze!" Officer Alison 'Ali' Marks uttered. Ali had been in the firing range when she heard the shots, and fortunately had been in possession of the shotgun in her hands. "Hands up, and no sudden movements!" She barked, slowly approaching the woman, turning to the other as well. She noticed the dead cop lying on the ground... and returned her attention to the woman. "On the ground, both of you!" She spat.

Damn it... is that Frank? What the hell is he doing here, wasn't he supposed to be patrolling East Ennerdale? She thought, thinking of the Stadium. Supposedly there was a riot, but she wasn't one of the SWAT or Riot qualified officers asked to part take in the operation. Now he was dead, in the basement? She began her slow approach towards the women again. "I said, on the ground..."

Cat raised her arms. "Wow... the cops really do show up late in the end..." she murmured, before redirecting her odd, light brown and amber gaze towards the woman in front of her. "Officer..." She began, scanning the tag, just catching the word 'Marks'. "...Marks, this is a misunderstanding, I'm sure you are aware of the situation brewing in the streets right now, yes?" She started, taking a cautious step forwards, hands still up. She saw her looking over to Raeni and the fallen infected cop, before returning her large brown and amber orbs back to the police woman. "That woman over there is a cop, just like you. The dead officer attacked without provocation, and we had no choice but to defend ourselves..." she continued, stepping closer to the officer. She could see clearly, that Ms. Marks was equally unaware of the zombie outbreak like the woman behind her, and though she was boldly not following the officer's orders, she was not going to get her lovely striped dress get all dusty, and more importantly, make herself become vulnerable to further attack because the officer was following orders. She was confident that she could get her point across to the officer... one way or another.

Ali Marks wrote:Ali didn't like that the woman didn't get on the ground, and was purposely pissing her off by stepping closer. To counter this act, Ali took a step forward herself and jammed the barrel of the shotgun between the Asian's oddly well endowed chest! "I said on the ground Tits McGee! Or I'm going to give ya one helluva breast reduction!" She spat, jamming the gun hard into the Asian's chest. Ali's blue eyes sharply glared into the Asian's unique pair of brown with amber centers. "I am authorized to shoot if you do not comply, you have to the count of three!" She started. "Two!" She skipped one, and braced her shoulder for recoil...!

If Lieutenant Branagh didn't step in, she'd be in the morgue, tits deflated with my 870's buckshot still being plucked from her ribcage... shit. Name calling aside... I'm more pissed that she's muscling in on the Lieutenant! Damn it, who she think she is?! She comes in from no where and steals my thunder with those massive tits and shapely body! I'm sexy too, damn it!! She grits her teeth at these thoughts and grumbled. "I really don't want to talk about it..."
Ali Marks
Ali Marks
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Samantha Kamura and Raymond Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:57 am

Yeah, probably should leave her be for now... maybe change the subject? “Any of you been near the substation before on your rounds? I know I haven’t been in that part of the city too often at least.”

Khristian
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Samantha Kamura, Raymond Taylor and Ali Marks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Raymond Taylor Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:24 am

Khristian wrote:Yeah, probably should leave her be for now... maybe change the subject? “Any of you been near the substation before on your rounds? I know I haven’t been in that part of the city too often at least.”

Raymond without knowing agreed for a change of topic, and spoke up to answer him. "Its two blocks away, East of here, headin' towards the Circular River and not too far off from Raven's Gate Bridge either." He began, arms folded as he leaned back against the wall, sitting on the bench in the van. "It's in the shopping district, close to Moon's Doughnut shop, and a fancy steak house called Grill 13. Also a Toy Shop of some whose name escapes me at the moment..." he continued, before adjusting his glasses. "Anyway, it should be an easy in and out solution, we may even find someone who can help us. Even so, can't be too different from the substation that powers my prison... the thang has a way of shuttin' down on its own some times." he explained.
Raymond Taylor
Raymond Taylor
Ace of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds

Samantha Kamura and Ali Marks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:29 am

Raymond Taylor wrote:
Khristian wrote:Yeah, probably should leave her be for now... maybe change the subject? “Any of you been near the substation before on your rounds? I know I haven’t been in that part of the city too often at least.”

Raymond without knowing agreed for a change of topic, and spoke up to answer him. "Its two blocks away, East of here, headin' towards the Circular River and not too far off from Raven's Gate Bridge either." He began, arms folded as he leaned back against the wall, sitting on the bench in the van. "It's in the shopping district, close to Moon's Doughnut shop, and a fancy steak house called Grill 13. Also a Toy Shop of some whose name escapes me at the moment..." he continued, before adjusting his glasses. "Anyway, it should be an easy in and out solution, we may even find someone who can help us. Even so, can't be too different from the substation that powers my prison... the thang has a way of shuttin' down on its own some times." he explained.  

"Yeah, its a nice little area. Or... at least it was." She backed up Raymond's claim. "I've patrolled the route when I'm not assigned to desk duty for Irons. Felt a little creepy to me honestly, the place to me resembles a giant faraday cage." She chuckled nervously.
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Raymond Taylor and Ali Marks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Marks Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:35 am

Samantha Kamura wrote:
Raymond Taylor wrote:

"Yeah, its a nice little area. Or... at least it was." She backed up Raymond's claim. "I've patrolled the route when I'm not assigned to desk duty for Irons. Felt a little creepy to me honestly, the place to me resembles a giant faraday cage." She chuckled nervously.  

Ali blinked at what Sam said, and looked at the woman. "Because it is. A giant Faraday cage. To prevent other equipment from being shocked. Silly." She chuckled at her superior. She then looked up at the ceiling of the van's interior. "Yeah. I patrolled the area too. Owner of the place says something keeps leaving desiccated sewer rats strewn about. Also earlier this week the owner complained of a sort of spider silk being strewn about. Since we can't arrest a spider, we did have the 'material' sent to the University for analysis a day or so ago, to at least put their mind at ease." Alison added.
Ali Marks
Ali Marks
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Samantha Kamura and Raymond Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:09 am

Kiko Aihara wrote:
Ben Winters wrote:"And now we wait i guess" Ben leaned back into the seat and closed his eyes for a moment while he could to try and clear his mind a bit"

Rest did not come long, as a door opening and closing would shake the officer awake. Riding shotgun, was Kiko. "Sargent Winters, I'm coming along." She said calmly but clearly. "I know this isn't the job for a civilian, but I'm not going to sit here and tend to superficial wounds, and I'm tired of confirming deaths..." she says with bloody, shaky hands. "That man, your partner, Handy, he said you have a friend in need? I want to help them. If they're injured I can tend to their wounds." She explained, tapping the black leather hip bag she now was sporting.

The closing door startled Ben "I wasn't sleeping" Ben quickly spokeout he then listened to Kiko as she said she too was coming along "No worries, you've proven that we can trust you besides the more the merrier at this point i guess" Ben let out a slight chuckle. Ben listened to the chatter amongest everyone in the back of the van.

Ali Marks wrote:
Ali blinked at what Sam said, and looked at the woman. "Because it is. A giant Faraday cage. To prevent other equipment from being shocked. Silly." She chuckled at her superior. She then looked up at the ceiling of the van's interior. "Yeah. I patrolled the area too. Owner of the place says something keeps leaving desiccated sewer rats strewn about. Also earlier this week the owner complained of a sort of spider silk being strewn about. Since we can't arrest a spider, we did have the 'material' sent to the University for analysis a day or so ago, to at least put their mind at ease." Alison added.  
Until he heared Ali mention something of a Spider.... "Spi..ders... ugh Ben turned to face the group, did you say spider just now" Ben felt cold at even the mention of it "Look as you both know" nodding to Ali and Sam with narrowed eyes "Myself and spiders don't get along so if my logic is correct we know that this undead zombie infects humans and animals, Dogs as we've oh and Cats it's only safe to assume it could potentially affect other lifeforms such as spiders i really hope it doesn't but i guess we should keep our mind open to that possibility" Ben turns back "So seeing as we're all here i guess we should head up to the parking lot, i would imagine they've finished opening the gate by now" Ben took a moment in realise something "Although Handy seems to have fallen head over heels for our new guest so who knows what they're upto" Ben lets out a irritated groan. Ben started the van and slowly made his way up the ramp. As Ben did everyone heard the commotion happening from above "Aw christ what now" he drove up the ramp a little faster.

(To Here)
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Kiko Aihara and Raymond Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Cahill Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:11 am

[from here]

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis OST - The Doomed City

The garage was now filled with officers, given that all the electric locks were operational once again and the shutters for the loading ramp were working again and no longer needed to be held open. Captain Cahill, Andre and Carl took a SWAT van filled with explosives offloaded from the armory, two other vans one being driven by Officer Dorian the other by Officer Harry also with supplies and explosives. "Lets do this quickly but clean. We don't wanna blow up before we reach our assigned targets!" Cahill reminded everyone:

Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 RACCOON_CITY_OPERATION_MOP_UP_MAP_RECB_EDITS_v0

"Arthur, Dorian, pick up Deputy Chief Douglas from Flower Street and get to your assigned position. Harry, Elliot, Eric, I'm counting on you three to hit Flower street up; Jean, the Lieutenant and Sargent know what they're handling, just get loaded up and save them from City Hall and get to Raccoon Central Station and blow that street! Carl, you'll be getting to the roof of one of the buildings to use your skills and defend me and Andre as we set up on Water Street Bridge and East River Crossing. Andre, take Water, I'll take Crossing." He barked, before clapping his hands. "C'mon, lets get this moving! Evacuate any you are able to, but remember the mission! We are setting up charges, get that done and link up to the main unit! We'll detonate our end only after the other three streets have exploded!" He reminded, before sliding into the vehicle.

Soon, it was departing for Ennerdale street's East End...

(to here)
Joe Cahill
Joe Cahill
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/25Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:

Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8/8Basement Parking & Garage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3