Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B1F East Hall (Basement)

+5
Scott Walsh
Kiko Aihara
Random NPCs
Ben Winters
Admin
9 posters

Go down

B1F East Hall (Basement) Empty B1F East Hall (Basement)

Post by Admin Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:50 pm

Linked to the East Hall & Night Duty Room (Hallway leading to the Basement), a set of narrow stairs leads down to a further narrow corridor. The east hallway passage leads to multiples area and rooms. From the T-shaped corner, by going to the left will lead toward the Autospy room that has the etching of a Club on its surface and B1F Outside Area. Going to the right will lead to the Sub Station room, Underground Parking Garage, Firing Range, and the Weapon Storage.

B1F East Hall (Basement) Bh_2_part1_476_by_residentevilcbremake-dcpy361

B1F East Hall (Basement) Psxfin_2014_09_05_20_41_52_303_by_residentevilcbremake-dcpy36e
(to the right is the door to the Autopsy Room)

B1F East Hall (Basement) Psxfin_2014_09_05_20_41_36_131_by_residentevilcbremake-dcpy36j
(door leading to the B1 Outside Area)

B1F East Hall (Basement) Psxfin_2014_09_05_20_41_56_816_by_residentevilcbremake-dcpy365
(door leading to the Sub Station is on the left)

B1F East Hall (Basement) Psxfin_2014_09_05_20_42_05_705_by_residentevilcbremake-dcpy36p
(The electronically locked door leading to the Weapon Storage and Firing Range)

B1F East Hall (Basement) Psxfin_2014_09_05_20_42_18_342_by_residentevilcbremake-dcpy36w

B1F East Hall (Basement) Psxfin_2014_09_05_20_42_15_771_by_residentevilcbremake-dcpy374
(door to the B1 Parking Lot and Garage)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
B1F East Hall (Basement) Left_bar_bleue4/5B1F East Hall (Basement) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
B1F East Hall (Basement) Left_bar_bleue20/20B1F East Hall (Basement) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)15/9mm, 12/12g, 190 Magnum
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)30% Fuel,999Rockets, 3 flares, 5 hand grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Everything lol just testing it out
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Pepsi?
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)Cory Orth the Forum Bitch

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
B1F East Hall (Basement) Left_bar_bleue15/30B1F East Hall (Basement) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
B1F East Hall (Basement) Left_bar_bleue6/6B1F East Hall (Basement) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

https://recorporatebattles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

B1F East Hall (Basement) Empty Re: B1F East Hall (Basement)

Post by Ben Winters Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:30 pm

Kiko Aihara wrote:Kiko continued to smirk playfully till he pushed her lightly. "Oh, you're no fun~" She chuckled teasingly, before continuing forward. "I was only playing, I mean you're cute for a cop, so can't blame a gal for having some fun~" She added, being careful on the stairwell down. "Now look whose the cranky pants~" She giggled, sticking her tongue out at him.

Ben followed Kiko down the stairs he looked at her as she stook her tongue out at him "I'm not cranky, i'm already spoken for if you most know, and with that if she found out well lets just say i would lose a certain part of my body a part i wish to remain connected" After navigating through the basement they arrived at the Parking Lot Ben let out a sigh "Not much further now, through the parking lot then we're pretty much there"
Ben Winters
Ben Winters
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:01 pm

Out from the Armory and Firing Range door came Captain Joe Cahill, one of Ben's superiors and one of the two division leaders of the SWAT unit in the station, the other being Lieutenant Handy. "Oh, Winters, fancy seeing you down this way..." he says, slipping his leather jacket on, when he noticed the woman. He looks at her, then Ben before saying: "The damn shutter again? Dammit... third time this week. Well, since your headed that way, make sure not to stick her in the same cell as that reporter from Chicago, okay? Strict orders from the Chief are that he's to be left alone for the time being." He explained.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:44 pm

Random NPCs wrote:Out from the Armory and Firing Range door came Captain Joe Cahill, one of Ben's superiors and one of the two division leaders of the SWAT unit in the station, the other being Lieutenant Handy. "Oh, Winters, fancy seeing you down this way..." he says, slipping his leather jacket on, when he noticed the woman. He looks at her, then Ben before saying: "The damn shutter again? Dammit... third time this week. Well, since your headed that way, make sure not to stick her in the same cell as that reporter from Chicago, okay? Strict orders from the Chief are that he's to be left alone for the time being." He explained.

Ben turns upon hearing his name "Oh hey Captain, didn't realize you were still here" He lets out a small sigh "Yeah the damn shutter again, getting beyond a joke if i'm honest. Anyway Captain i better get her to the cells, i'll probably see you at somepoint tomorrow" As Ben begins to turn towards the Parking Lot he remembers his conversation with Samantha earlier " Oh Yeah, Captain had a chat with Officer Kamura she wanted to know if she could be put onto Patrol, i guess she's not happy with her role as the chiefs new Secretary" Ben scratches the back of his "Honestly i don't think anyone would be happy in that situation, the Chief hasn't been the most likable person as of late"
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Aihara Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:09 pm

Kiko blinked. "I can't blame ya there... sorry." When they stopped, she looked between him and the Captain. She looked around the room, getting her bearings. Armory... Power room... mor-...MORGUE?! She turned a paler shade of white and looked away, and decided to remain quiet.
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:43 pm

The blonde man ignored the woman and continued conversation. "Yeah, I'm sure I will. We'll be having a training exercise on Friday, extended rappelling training, Handy will be flying so make sure not to eat breakfast." He says with a smirk, teasing the Lieutenant who was not present. "As for Kamura... I'll talk with Marvin, but if the Chief wants to appoint her as secretary I can't do much but suggest that Kamura assigned to a desk would be a waste of police assets..." he says, rubbing his strong chin. He then shrugged. "Yes... the shortage on ammunition is a bit of an odd decision. He claims it was for terrorism reasons, but limiting the ammunition for even us officers? I brought it up to the chief, but he accused me of being craven..." He shrugged, then smirked. "Perhaps Sargent Kamura should consider joining our ranks? Could always use more members for SWAT, but she has to be the one who submits an application." He says, dropping a hand on Ben's shoulder. "...'cuz she joins us? She's ours, and the Chief can't say jack shit to change my mind." He winked, before nodding. "Hope your shift goes well kid, I'll see ya in the A.M.!" He chuckled, before walking passed him and heading up the way they came.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:27 pm

Random NPCs wrote:The blonde man ignored the woman and continued conversation. "Yeah, I'm sure I will. We'll be having a training exercise on Friday, extended rappelling training, Handy will be flying so make sure not to eat breakfast." He says with a smirk, teasing the Lieutenant who was not present. "As for Kamura... I'll talk with Marvin, but if the Chief wants to appoint her as secretary I can't do much but suggest that Kamura assigned to a desk would be a waste of police assets..." he says, rubbing his strong chin. He then shrugged. "Yes... the shortage on ammunition is a bit of an odd decision. He claims it was for terrorism reasons, but limiting the ammunition for even us officers? I brought it up to the chief, but he accused me of being craven..." He shrugged, then smirked. "Perhaps Sargent Kamura should consider joining our ranks? Could always use more members for SWAT, but she has to be the one who submits an application." He says, dropping a hand on Ben's shoulder. "...'cuz she joins us? She's ours, and the Chief can't say jack shit to change my mind." He winked, before nodding. "Hope your shift goes well kid, I'll see ya in the A.M.!" He chuckled, before walking passed him and heading up the way they came.

Ben chuckles at the Captains comment about Lieutenant Handy's flying "Haha Roger that, no breakfast on Friday" Ben partly turned as the Captain walked past "I hope so too, i'll be sure to mention to Kamura about joining SWAT, anyway see ya tomorrow Captain" Ben turned back to Kiko "Right sorry to keep you waiting, Lets go shall we" Ben opens the Parking lot door and leads Kiko Through to the prison cells.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Aihara Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:39 pm

She nodded repeatedly. "Y-yeah. On it." She then moved forward.
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Walsh Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:47 am

(from here)

Scott rounds the corner, if Fred or Jean had called out to him, he didn't hear any of it. He was already past the Power Room, the Range, the Weapon Storage- he was taking a hard left turn and down to the parking garage on quick feet! With infected people about, he was glad he slipped on his firearm before leaving the nightwatchman's room. He hoped the shutters weren't on the fritz again, as he pushes his shoulder against the door and enters the garage!

(to here)
Scott Walsh
Scott Walsh
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
B1F East Hall (Basement) Left_bar_bleue5/5B1F East Hall (Basement) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
B1F East Hall (Basement) Left_bar_bleue120/120B1F East Hall (Basement) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
B1F East Hall (Basement) Left_bar_bleue0/0B1F East Hall (Basement) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
B1F East Hall (Basement) Left_bar_bleue0/0B1F East Hall (Basement) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Samantha Kamura likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:23 am

(From here)

Sam lead Khristian to the basement, after taking him through the detective offices, and then the passage in the back past the Nightwatch room then down a set of stairs to where they stood now. She held the flashlight's beam ahead of them, as they entered. "This place looks spooky without power..." She says out loud. "How your injuries holding up?" She asked her boyfriend.
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

Character Profile
Condition: 'Caution' (Yellow) 'Caution' (Yellow)
B1F East Hall (Basement) Left_bar_bleue5/5B1F East Hall (Basement) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
B1F East Hall (Basement) Left_bar_bleue20/20B1F East Hall (Basement) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

B1F East Hall (Basement) Left_bar_bleue13/13B1F East Hall (Basement) Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
B1F East Hall (Basement) Left_bar_bleue5/6B1F East Hall (Basement) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:26 am

“A bit tender, but no pain as long as I don’t hit anything.” He gestures to his side. “How about you? How’s your head doing?”

Khristian
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
B1F East Hall (Basement) Left_bar_bleue120/120B1F East Hall (Basement) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:

Samantha Kamura and Raymond Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:49 am

Khristian wrote:“A bit tender, but no pain as long as I don’t hit anything.” He gestures to his side. “How about you? How’s your head doing?”

She nodded to him. "I see... that killer bear came out of nowhere." She reminded, before answering him. "I'm fine. My vision isn't shaky or blurry any more. That Kiko helped me out when you were talking with the Lieutenant. She looks tough, but... I think she was a doctor before her rough and tumble personality set in. Kinda a modern day Calamity Jane, huh?" She giggled, flashing the light to their left... and it fell upon the morgue. "Ugh... heebiejeebies." she says out loud. "I don't even wanna think about the bodies in cold storage over there..." She remarked, cautiously heading in that direction before casting the beam of light to their left. "See, this is the station's substation and generator room. It's old as time itself, but it can power the building with enough juice. Just hasn't had to in probably months. It's connected to the power station Raymond mentioned, and the substation you reminded us all of near City Hall and the Tram Station. So it may need a spark from the grid to start up again." She then paused, turning to him with a half smirk. "I'm the 'unofficial' master of this piece of junk, as Chief Irons usually sends me to fix it. Marv's decent at it too, and that SWAT officer Kevin, that guy we met at the Bar Jack the one and only time we went to said Bar? Again, sorry to drag you to that." She says, recalling how Kevin, the 'Tom Cruise' lookalike had been on a bender, and ran circles around the bar, and the two of them, before spilling beer onto her chest. Khristian was pretty cool though, having swung his fist right into Kevin's jaw, the SWAT team member simply fell out cold. No one told him what happened, since he never asked. Kevin couldn't remember shit from that night, but got the hint and drank over at Jay's Bar instead...

She smiled at the... violent, yet fond memory of Khristian decking the devil may care, loose cannon police officer. She then turned the light towards her boyfriend, past him to the door opposite another hall. A plaque on the wall beside the door said 'Weapon Storage and Firing Range'. "If you recall, this is where we were going to do a little shooting. With the power out, the electronic door's locked tight. That African American officer you met briefly, Andre, or Tank as he's called with the SWAT guys once got stuck inside when we had a power outage. He made a friend out of the riot armor he was stuck there for so long." She chuckled, recalling that odd memory with fondness. "Over there is the hall leading to the basement parking garage as well. I think that reporter Cathy went that way..." she paused, before glancing at him. "I... sense trouble from her, honestly. Though, she did compliment my ribbon. I do like it if I say so myself." she smirked. "But the way she's been playing with Ali... well, lets just hope that doesn't become a bigger can of worms."
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

B1F East Hall (Basement) Left_bar_bleue13/13B1F East Hall (Basement) Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
B1F East Hall (Basement) Left_bar_bleue5/6B1F East Hall (Basement) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)

Raymond Taylor likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Raymond Taylor Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:03 am

[from here]

"She's a wild fire, that's for certain, darlin'." came Ray's thick southern accent. He turned to the pair as he rounded the corner, stepping into the light and caused Sam to jump! He held his hands up with a smile. "Sorry to frighten ya. Just me." Ray starts, before placing a hand on his hip, pulling back his trench coat on his right side, showing off his SAA replica in the genuine leather gunslinger's gun belt. The handle was engraved with pearl hawkfeathers, and made to be drawn with his left hand in a cross draw but positioned to be able to be hidden under his London Fog. "I couldn't help you overhear you conversating about that Cathy. I overheard from Brennan she was that shooter Handy and the Detective were sent out to investigate." He continued, his left elbow pressed against the wall adjacent to the door to the power room, his body blocking their path back up to the first floor's East Wing unintentionally. "There's something strange about her indeed... lets be mindful around her, just in case." He whispers to the pair. He then pulled away from the wall, and folded his arm, with his right elbow propped so he could adjust his glasses. "Well... I also stopped by to tell you both not to try and be a hero when we get out there. If my safety is compromised, and I tell you to run... run. Don't look back. I wont think you a coward if ya do. I'm just a man with a pair of guns with a cowboy fetish. Nothin' to die for." He explains, before turning to Khristian. "You, watch your girlfriend, Khristian West. She's trouble herself." He smirked, teasing Kamura. "Welp, I've butted in this conversation long enough, I'm gonna mosey on down to the garage and speak with our mysterious reporter from Chicago whose a tad too chipper for my tastes." He chuckled, before turning around, pushing back his trenchcoat over his firearm and made his way over to the garage in the dark. He rounded the corner and entered.

[To here]
Raymond Taylor
Raymond Taylor
Ace of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds

Samantha Kamura likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:18 am

(from here)

Damian, Alison and Ben showed up soon after, each looking a little chipper and nervous at the same time. Damian turned to Sam with a grin. "He's back. The Chief." He says cryptically for Khristian, as he then continues towards the Garage. "We have a new plan, I'll inform you both on the way over." He called back to them, adjusting the strap. "C'mon ladies, lets roll out!" He clapped his hands in the darkness, the spooky basement corridor was anything but right now, his spirits were so high.

(to here)
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

B1F East Hall (Basement) Left_bar_bleue30/30B1F East Hall (Basement) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
B1F East Hall (Basement) Left_bar_bleue15/15B1F East Hall (Basement) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Edgar Holden and Raymond Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:25 pm

She was cut off by Raymond and Damian's sudden entrances. With Raymond warning them to be mindful of Cathy McDonell and to not be heroes, leave him for dead if he tells them to run. "Lets just hope it doesn't come to that, Warden." She says, before he took his leave.

When Damian arrived, in better spirits with Ben and Alison, the mention of the Chief made her raise a brow... before she got the hint. "OH, Deputy Chief Douglas! I'm glad he's with us!" she said with higher spirits as well! She turned to Khristian and smiled. "The Deputy Chief Raymond Douglas is an inspiring sort, he's the one dressed as Santa at the Christmas functions." She reminded him, giggling. "Well lets check the Substation then, and regroup." She says, entering with Khristian who was probably still absorbing all of the information with his analytical mind. She headed over to the switch board, around the multiple generator banks, before her light fell upon it. "Shit... power is out. There be a red light on if we had some juice in it..." She mumbled, before turning to her boyfriend. "Lets hurry on, we can't keep the others waiting." She says, leading Khristian in the dark of the basement back into the hall, and around the bend into the garage.

(to here)
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:43 pm

“Oh right, I remember him, he even let some of the kids of the officers sit on his lap for some last minute Christmas wishes.” He replied, before seeing the inactive generator room. The Warden isn’t wrong about Cathy though, far to chipper for a catastrophe, let alone a legitimate zombie outbreak. Not all normal, that one....

Khristian
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Samantha Kamura and Cathy McDonell like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down