Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies

+14
Michael Brennan
Giana Laurent
Khristian
Damian Handy
Samantha Kamura
Raymond Taylor
Cathy McDonell
Ali Marks
Brianna Phillips
Kiko Aihara
Random Mobs
Random NPCs
The RAVEN
Admin
18 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Empty Re: Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies

Post by Raymond Taylor Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:43 pm

Khristian wrote:Khristian practically rolled his eyes when he heard Irons yelling. Luckily, he was faced away from the irate chief. The sad thing is I can’t exactly fault him for screaming at everyone, seeing we’re in the middle of a legit zombie pandemic. Still kinda want to, though.... He thought to himself, sipping his water. Gotta love how Sam’s handling him though. Things would be less of a mess if she was chief.

Raymond looked over to the writer, Khristian West, and found himself drawn by him somewhat. With a smirk, he claps the young man's shoulder and hunkers down. "Follow me if ya wanna leave this drivelin' moron behind..." He whispered, nodding to Irons as he made a speech after insulting the younger Lieutenant. "Just a moment though, I gotta fix somethin' first." Ray's southern drawl lingered as he approached the Mayor.

Damian Handy wrote:
Ben Winters wrote:Ben Slid down the emergency ladder from the second floor the lights still flickering, Ben headed over to Damian trying to avoid a panic "We've got a situation down in the parking garage lieutenant, Andre's currently there i'm gonna head down to check things out, I'll let you tell his royal highness over there" Ben nodded in the chiefs direction he than made his way out of the main hall and to the parking lot.

Damian looked up at Ben who made mention of the situation in the parking garage, and nodded. "Doubletime it!" He barked, before turning to the Chief again, just as the lights went out. "Dammit, now this is wonderful." Handy sighed... and when the backup lights didn't turn over... everyone got a little spooked.

"Christ, what the fuck is going on?!" The chief exploded. "Kamura, Marks get down to the basement and turn the power back over its dark as midnight in here!" Ordered the Chief.

Damian cursed under his breath. With the power out, the Armory was locked down in the basement, and that left SWAT and Riot Armor locked up tight. With hardly the radio signal strength to get officer organized as well, they were blind, deaf and dumb... and may as well armless if they couldn't get to those weapons and ammunition!

There was audible gunfire that made those who made it to the station begin to murmur and scream around them! "Everyone stay calm, we got the station secure!" Marvin called out, raising his voice. As he began to calm the civilians as a whole, Damian walked over to the Chief and began speaking fast and low. "Sir, we don't have the supplies or means to run this station. We need to get supplies, alert the city of this pandemic or we're going to be too overwhelmed. Look, while Sam and Alison try to get the power back on, Captain Cahill, myself and whats present of the SWAT team will slip out, grab supplies and equipment from the nearby stores-"

"-you mean looting, Lieutenant if I recall you got shot in a robbery not because you were the thief but because you were a cop. We won't steal from these hard working people, got it? Just because you got the gold plated bars doesn't mean you can run the ship, thats what we call a 'power trip', L-T." Irons said, which made Damian's brow twitch. He had some choice words... but he did not use them, and as Captain Cahill listened in and tried to back Handy up, more gunshots echoed from above!

"Who the hell is shooting upstairs?!" Chief Irons growled over the second wave of frightened cries. "Lieutenant Handy, Detective Brennan, investigate! Captain Cahill, Lieutenant Branagh start handing out flashlights...blankets, the shelter crap now." The Chief ordered.

Handy was wordless, simply nodded gently, glanced to Cahill and then Khristian and Sam before heading towards the emergency ladder to the upper floors. "Brennan, I'll take high road, take the Detective Wing." He ordered the older gentleman, before running over to and then climbing up the rungs of the emergency ladder. As he did, the Chief's voice echoed in the darkness about 'its going to be okay' and all that. Dammit... here I am trying to do my job and he's being a bastard as always. Shit... I hate this ladder, climbing this thing under the electric glow of lamp light is still terrifying. Ironic, here I am a certified pilot and I'm afraid of heights... granted, couldn't let Brennan climb up this thing in the dark. I just gotta be careful when I get near the banister, and hope I don't slip and drop four stories onto a hapless civie... survivor. Dammit, I'd hate to go like that... and that monster that ate her... what was that thing? I still... can't wrap my brain around it. Shit... running out of space to self loath and commentary, getting close to the top now... shit its dark... He thought, gulping as he reached up and caught nothing. It was probably noon and it was dark as a cave in the Precinct! It worked to preserve the art when it was a museum, but Christ that was ages ago! Why did Irons let this place go to hell?

No point in complaining now... he reaches for the banister, and then carefully shifted his weight, hovering over several feet of likely fractured bones or painful death... he manages to grab hold of the balcony banister and then slip his boot between the pegs. "One... after the other... Brennan's probably on the otherside already..." he told himself, before swinging his other leg and arm over together, nearly slipping off the balcony! He gripped tight and forced himself over, his balance regained quickly before anyone noticed... not that anyone could see him with the lights off. "Phew... Jesus... fuck that. Fuck heights." he breathed. "I'd rather take a cent-no, no. Not even that. I'll take this height." He breathed, glancing back down. No one seemed the wiser.

He turned his head to the door... and thought of the figure in the orange and white up here earlier... curious if they were the cause of the disturbance. Regardless, he drew his handgun from his hip holster, and proceeded to the next room.

(to here)

"The boy's right, ya'know, Brian." The warden begins, softly. "We need those supplies. And I don't think this is internal, this outage feels to me is the grid. There's a power station not too far away from here, and I bet its needing attendance. I'm going to go check it out with a few volunteers, maybe your pretty Sargent and her boyfriend could be of assistance?" He asked, looking back and then at the blond. "Her too, Ms. Marks." he says, returning his attention to the Chief.
Raymond Taylor
Raymond Taylor
Ace of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds

Samantha Kamura, Cathy McDonell and Ali Marks like this post

Back to top Go down

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Empty Re: Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies

Post by Michael Brennan Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:28 am

[from here]

Mike returned soon, a new or rather older handgun in hand. He approached the Chief who was speaking with the Warden, and pulled the Chief aside. "Forgive me Warden, I need to speak with the Chief alone for a moment." He says, looking to the Chief and then showed off the handgun. "Found our shooter with the Lieutenant. The Mayor and his daughter are here as well..." he says quietly, and ushered the Chief towards the police office with the spade key set into the door, below the library. "We need to speak alone." He says to the fat man, before heading into the office.

(to here)

Michael Brennan
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Samantha Kamura, Raymond Taylor and Ali Marks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:45 pm

Raymond Taylor wrote:
Khristian wrote:Khristian practically rolled his eyes when he heard Irons yelling. Luckily, he was faced away from the irate chief. The sad thing is I can’t exactly fault him for screaming at everyone, seeing we’re in the middle of a legit zombie pandemic. Still kinda want to, though.... He thought to himself, sipping his water. Gotta love how Sam’s handling him though. Things would be less of a mess if she was chief.

Raymond looked over to the writer, Khristian West, and found himself drawn by him somewhat. With a smirk, he claps the young man's shoulder and hunkers down. "Follow me if ya wanna leave this drivelin' moron behind..." He whispered, nodding to Irons as he made a speech after insulting the younger Lieutenant. "Just a moment though, I gotta fix somethin' first." Ray's southern drawl lingered as he approached the Mayor.

Damian Handy wrote:
Ben Winters wrote:Ben Slid down the emergency ladder from the second floor the lights still flickering, Ben headed over to Damian trying to avoid a panic "We've got a situation down in the parking garage lieutenant, Andre's currently there i'm gonna head down to check things out, I'll let you tell his royal highness over there" Ben nodded in the chiefs direction he than made his way out of the main hall and to the parking lot.

Damian looked up at Ben who made mention of the situation in the parking garage, and nodded. "Doubletime it!" He barked, before turning to the Chief again, just as the lights went out. "Dammit, now this is wonderful." Handy sighed... and when the backup lights didn't turn over... everyone got a little spooked.

"Christ, what the fuck is going on?!" The chief exploded. "Kamura, Marks get down to the basement and turn the power back over its dark as midnight in here!" Ordered the Chief.

Damian cursed under his breath. With the power out, the Armory was locked down in the basement, and that left SWAT and Riot Armor locked up tight. With hardly the radio signal strength to get officer organized as well, they were blind, deaf and dumb... and may as well armless if they couldn't get to those weapons and ammunition!

There was audible gunfire that made those who made it to the station begin to murmur and scream around them! "Everyone stay calm, we got the station secure!" Marvin called out, raising his voice. As he began to calm the civilians as a whole, Damian walked over to the Chief and began speaking fast and low. "Sir, we don't have the supplies or means to run this station. We need to get supplies, alert the city of this pandemic or we're going to be too overwhelmed. Look, while Sam and Alison try to get the power back on, Captain Cahill, myself and whats present of the SWAT team will slip out, grab supplies and equipment from the nearby stores-"

"-you mean looting, Lieutenant if I recall you got shot in a robbery not because you were the thief but because you were a cop. We won't steal from these hard working people, got it? Just because you got the gold plated bars doesn't mean you can run the ship, thats what we call a 'power trip', L-T." Irons said, which made Damian's brow twitch. He had some choice words... but he did not use them, and as Captain Cahill listened in and tried to back Handy up, more gunshots echoed from above!

"Who the hell is shooting upstairs?!" Chief Irons growled over the second wave of frightened cries. "Lieutenant Handy, Detective Brennan, investigate! Captain Cahill, Lieutenant Branagh start handing out flashlights...blankets, the shelter crap now." The Chief ordered.

Handy was wordless, simply nodded gently, glanced to Cahill and then Khristian and Sam before heading towards the emergency ladder to the upper floors. "Brennan, I'll take high road, take the Detective Wing." He ordered the older gentleman, before running over to and then climbing up the rungs of the emergency ladder. As he did, the Chief's voice echoed in the darkness about 'its going to be okay' and all that. Dammit... here I am trying to do my job and he's being a bastard as always. Shit... I hate this ladder, climbing this thing under the electric glow of lamp light is still terrifying. Ironic, here I am a certified pilot and I'm afraid of heights... granted, couldn't let Brennan climb up this thing in the dark. I just gotta be careful when I get near the banister, and hope I don't slip and drop four stories onto a hapless civie... survivor. Dammit, I'd hate to go like that... and that monster that ate her... what was that thing? I still... can't wrap my brain around it. Shit... running out of space to self loath and commentary, getting close to the top now... shit its dark... He thought, gulping as he reached up and caught nothing. It was probably noon and it was dark as a cave in the Precinct! It worked to preserve the art when it was a museum, but Christ that was ages ago! Why did Irons let this place go to hell?

No point in complaining now... he reaches for the banister, and then carefully shifted his weight, hovering over several feet of likely fractured bones or painful death... he manages to grab hold of the balcony banister and then slip his boot between the pegs. "One... after the other... Brennan's probably on the otherside already..." he told himself, before swinging his other leg and arm over together, nearly slipping off the balcony! He gripped tight and forced himself over, his balance regained quickly before anyone noticed... not that anyone could see him with the lights off. "Phew... Jesus... fuck that. Fuck heights." he breathed. "I'd rather take a cent-no, no. Not even that. I'll take this height." He breathed, glancing back down. No one seemed the wiser.

He turned his head to the door... and thought of the figure in the orange and white up here earlier... curious if they were the cause of the disturbance. Regardless, he drew his handgun from his hip holster, and proceeded to the next room.

(to here)

"The boy's right, ya'know, Brian." The warden begins, softly. "We need those supplies. And I don't think this is internal, this outage feels to me is the grid. There's a power station not too far away from here, and I bet its needing attendance. I'm going to go check it out with a few volunteers, maybe your pretty Sargent and her boyfriend could be of assistance?" He asked, looking back and then at the blond. "Her too, Ms. Marks." he says, returning his  attention to the Chief.

The Chief turned to Raymond and frowned. "...yeah, what you expect me to do? Let you ride out like a Goddamn cowboy with a posse to flip a damn switch? I can't be seen like that, and I can't afford to lose any officers who need to keep this place fortified. I can't, just can't!" He harshly whispered back, before his eyes fell on the other foureyes with them. Kamura's boyfriend, and then the SWAT officer Canadian whom he thought about privately... blonde hair... creamy skin-  

Michael Brennan wrote:[from here]

Mike returned soon, a new or rather older handgun in hand. He approached the Chief who was speaking with the Warden, and pulled the Chief aside. "Forgive me Warden, I need to speak with the Chief alone for a moment." He says, looking to the Chief and then showed off the handgun. "Found our shooter with the Lieutenant. The Mayor and his daughter are here as well..." he says quietly, and ushered the Chief towards the police office with the spade key set into the door, below the library. "We need to speak alone." He says to the fat man, before heading into the office.

(to here)

Brennan soon reappeared, who pulled the bigger man aside. "Can it wait Mike, I'm in the middle of somethin-" He was interrupted, evidently it could not wait. He listened to how golden boy found the shooter, and the Brit brought the Mayor and his daughter to the station. "What? I thought I told Lake and those other guys to watch him at the City Hall..." He said, confused by the change of events. "Any officers arrive with them?" He asked, but got no response as he was rushed to the Officer's room. He put his foot down and shrugged Mike off. "Okay okay! Give me a fucking minute!" he barked, before turning to Ray. He sighed heavily and then shrugged. "Fine, don't get noticed and if any of you die its on you Warden. If you need to take Handy or one of the others, but that's it. You're going to the powerstation and then returning here on the double, got it? Good?" He says before turning around and entering the office after Mike.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Samantha Kamura, Edgar Holden, Cathy McDonell, Raymond Taylor and Ali Marks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:42 pm

(From Here)

Ben climbed down the ladder trying his best not to fall considering he could hardly see due to the power being out he managed to catch the chief shouting something about a group going out to the substation to get the power on again "Ugh that man is a prick he quietly remarked to himself" Ben made his way over to his fellow officers and the Warden he nods to everyone and turns back to Cat "Delivered safe and sound, Right off i go upstairs" Ben sighs as he walks away before turning back to Cat "I trust that you'll behave yourself while i'm gone" Ben chuckles as he walks towards the East office.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Samantha Kamura, Damian Handy, Cathy McDonell, Raymond Taylor and Ali Marks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:12 pm

[From here]

Damian steps out into the second floor balcony, glancing down at the civilians who were using lanterns and flashlights to see in the growing darkness of the Station. Shane... dammit he's stuck at the City Hall unconscious... is he even alive? He thought as he leaned over the balcony... and saw Ben heading out. He thought about it... and then glanced down to his radio. ...maybe. But I'd rather still go and see. He's one of the team, I won't abandon him to such a pathetic fate! He thought, gripping the balcony and yelled out: "SGT. WINTERS!"

He made his way around the odd sloped landing and then down the stairs leading to the front desk, Ben turning to him with a puzzled look. "Its Shane. The Mayor left him for dead at City Hall." he explained, quickly and low. "We don't have much time, I don't give a fuck what the Cap says or what Marv says, we need to get him and any other survivors out of City Hall before we can't. With the damn power out, we'll have to make do with the weapons we've got out and on hand." He explained quickly, checking the magazine of his Beretta in the dark. "Theres only so much daylight left, and without our riot gear I'd rather not venture out in the dark... I've got more to talk about, but we gotta move." He explained, stuffing the weapon back into the holster, and walked over to Alison. "Ali, mind if I borrow your 870?" He asked.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Samantha Kamura, Cathy McDonell, Raymond Taylor and Ali Marks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Marks Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:20 pm

The officer couldn't believe the circus that was going on in the station, when the Chief returned it made things worse. She saw Ben with that woman from before and she scowled. "So... you're the troublemaker. Shoulda guessed." She taunted Cathy McDonell.

Damian Handy wrote:[From here]

Damian steps out into the second floor balcony, glancing down at the civilians who were using lanterns and flashlights to see in the growing darkness of the Station. Shane... dammit he's stuck at the City Hall unconscious... is he even alive? He thought as he leaned over the balcony... and saw Ben heading out. He thought about it... and then glanced down to his radio. ...maybe. But I'd rather still go and see. He's one of the team, I won't abandon him to such a pathetic fate! He thought, gripping the balcony and yelled out: "SGT. WINTERS!"

He made his way around the odd sloped landing and then down the stairs leading to the front desk, Ben turning to him with a puzzled look. "Its Shane. The Mayor left him for dead at City Hall." he explained, quickly and low. "We don't have much time, I don't give a fuck what the Cap says or what Marv says, we need to get him and any other survivors out of City Hall before we can't. With the damn power out, we'll have to make do with the weapons we've got out and on hand." He explained quickly, checking the magazine of his Beretta in the dark. "Theres only so much daylight left, and without our riot gear I'd rather not venture out in the dark... I've got more to talk about, but we gotta move." He explained, stuffing the weapon back into the holster, and walked over to Alison. "Ali, mind if I borrow your 870?" He asked.

Alison turned to Handy, blushing slightly as he was very... forward. "O-Oh, no need Lieutenant. I'll provide the shotgun with my body, my support. Full support. I'll support you... I'll follow you and Sargent Winters, Sir. Sirs." The Corporal says to her superior officers, shotgun still in her hands. She turned to Kamura and Khristian, then Warden Raymond. "Sorry, I need to be with the Lieutenant. And Sargent."
Ali Marks
Ali Marks
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Caution' (Orange) 'Caution' (Orange)
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue120/120Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Samantha Kamura, Damian Handy, Cathy McDonell and Raymond Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:37 pm

Ben Winters wrote:(From Here)

Ben climbed down the ladder trying his best not to fall considering he could hardly see due to the power being out he managed to catch the chief shouting something about a group going out to the substation to get the power on again "Ugh that man is a prick he quietly remarked to himself" Ben made his way over to his fellow officers and the Warden he nods to everyone and turns back to Cat "Delivered safe and sound, Right off i go upstairs" Ben sighs as he walks away before turning back to Cat "I trust that you'll behave yourself while i'm gone" Ben chuckles as he walks towards the East office.

[From here]

Cathy followed Ben back down to the Main Hall, watching the Chief storm off. Ben turned to her and she giggled at his remark. "You do that, and heh, no promises." she winked.

Upon Damian's return, she glanced up at him and remarked to herself, crossing her arms under her bosom: "Well... that was quicker than I thought." She smirked as she watched Handy come down to their level and begin to speak quick about saving another officer from city hall. She remained quiet for the moment, turning to the man in glasses (Khristian) whom she had seen from the balcony earlier, and she waved her hand to him as well with her lovely smirk. She then saw the other Asian nearby, and officer with a ribbon around her neck. "Cute ribbon officer." She says with earnest... when she smelled Canadian Bacon.

Ali Marks wrote:The officer couldn't believe the circus that was going on in the station, when the Chief returned it made things worse. She saw Ben with that woman from before and she scowled. "So... you're the troublemaker. Shoulda guessed." She taunted Cathy McDonell.

"Ah, I thought I smelled Canadian Bacon, sore-ry I couldn't see ya in the dark, Officer." She taunted the Canadian woman back, before she noticed the chipper change in her attitude as soon as Handy spoke.

Ali Marks wrote:
Alison turned to Handy, blushing slightly as he was very... forward. "O-Oh, no need Lieutenant. I'll provide the shotgun with my body, my support. Full support. I'll support you... I'll follow you and Sargent Winters, Sir. Sirs." The Corporal says to her superior officers, shotgun still in her hands. She turned to Kamura and Khristian, then Warden Raymond. "Sorry, I need to be with the Lieutenant. And Sargent."

For some reason... a spark in Cat's mind flared. She turned her narrow eyes at Handy, then to Ben, before glancing up with a playful smile. "Sounds like Lieutenant Damian's Fine is pulling together a posse to save a friend in need... and what a perfect coincidence! I was hoping to head to City Hall as well." She purred, leaning against Winters, elbow on his shoulder as she looked at her other hand's manicured nails. "You need all the help you can get, so don't try to pull 'official police business' BS on me." She remarked.
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell

Samantha Kamura, Damian Handy, Raymond Taylor and Ali Marks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Raymond Taylor Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:12 pm

Raymond put his hands up. "That's all I need, Chief." He says to the man before he left the room. Then all hell broke loose.

He looked between the young pretty thing, Alison Marks and the new unknown Oriental beauty and could see enough static between them, that it would be wise to keep them a mile away from any gunpowder reservoirs. He put his hands up, and slowly began to walk away. "Seems you ladies are busy. Lieutenant Handy, Sargent Winters... you do what ya got to do. I'll just go to the power plant by myself then, see whats up. Given our present circumstances... its probably best not to put all of our eggs in one basket." He says, wisely, and then turns to Samantha Kamura and Khristian West. "Ms. Kamura, Mr. West... forgive my immediate departure, and forget that I said anything. Given the situation, maybe it would be for the best, there were some able bodies left behind here to watch the station." He explained.

He bowed his head to them, and then turned to the others. "Best be mindful, Ladies, Gents..." he begins again, talking to Damian, Ben, Alison and Cat. "...of your own survival. This isn't a field trip." He then, turns away, his London Fog trenchcoat flapping behind him as he swerved and headed for the front gate. He was going to clear a path somehow... to at least get things back in order.
Raymond Taylor
Raymond Taylor
Ace of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds

Samantha Kamura, Damian Handy, Cathy McDonell and Ali Marks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:42 pm

Ben froze in his tracks "uh oh what did i do now" Ben quietly thought to himself.

Damian Handy wrote:He made his way around the odd sloped landing and then down the stairs leading to the front desk, Ben turning to him with a puzzled look. "Its Shane. The Mayor left him for dead at City Hall." he explained, quickly and low. "We don't have much time, I don't give a fuck what the Cap says or what Marv says, we need to get him and any other survivors out of City Hall before we can't. With the damn power out, we'll have to make do with the weapons we've got out and on hand." He explained quickly, checking the magazine of his Beretta in the dark. "Theres only so much daylight left, and without our riot gear I'd rather not venture out in the dark... I've got more to talk about, but we gotta move." He explained, stuffing the weapon back into the holster, and walked over to Alison. "Ali, mind if I borrow your 870?" He asked.

Ben looked at Damian with a puzzled expression it's not very often that Handy nearly blows a vein from raising his voice but it usually means something is wrong, Before Ben could ask what was wrong Damian told him of the Mayor leaving Shane for dead at City Hall "I fuckin knew he was hiding something" Ben was furious at the mayors actions, Ben followed as Damian approached Ali.

Ali Marks wrote:

Ben gave Ali a thumbs up "It'll be good to have you out there with us"

Cathy Mcdonall wrote:
For some reason... a spark in Cat's mind flared. She turned her narrow eyes at Handy, then to Ben, before glancing up with a playful smile. "Sounds like Lieutenant Damian's Fine is pulling together a posse to save a friend in need... and what a perfect coincidence! I was hoping to head to City Hall as well." She purred, leaning against Winters, elbow on his shoulder as she looked at her other hand's manicured nails. "You need all the help you can get, so don't try to pull 'official police business' BS on me." She remarked.

Ben also picked up on the tense feelings between Ali and Cat and the fact that Cat had also volunteered to join the three officers to city hall, Ben looked at Cat then Ali then towards Damian "I'm not entirely sur-" Ben suddenly stopped as Cat leaned against him with her elbow on his shoulder maintaining her playful nature "I... erm... Oh boy" Ben began to get flustered at the situation he knew that keeping Ali and Cat close to each other was the same as trying to put a fire out with gasoline Ben looked to Damian "Your the ranking officer mate i'll let you decide the best course of action, but like you say we need to get going ASAP"
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Admin, Samantha Kamura, Damian Handy, Cathy McDonell and Ali Marks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:39 pm

Khristian waved back to the young Asian woman, somewhat perplexed by her perky attitude, but then a thought occurred. “Hmm, we saw some buildings with the lights on on our way here, so I don’t think the main grid is offline, more likely a substation....” He said to Ben. “Might be worth sending someone to check it out, would be helpful in the long run....”

Khristian
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue120/120Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Andre Westport Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:48 pm

Kiko Aihara wrote:Kiko nodded to Ben. She handed the officer his mp5 which was on the ground, and stored away her glock inside her coat as she went to take a look at his ankle. She ignored the scene as the Mayor pulled up and took off with Ben, focused on Andre's ankle. "Just gonna pull your pants up, don't worry I'll be gentle." She teased, checking the injuries. "I don't see anything serious, probably just going to be a nasty bruise. Good thing too, the bacteria in the mouth is dangerous, and if rabies were on top of whatever the hell this shit is going on, yeah... don't think about that!" She added the last bit, feeling like she may have been a tad insensitive about it before pulling his pant back into his boot.

Once the van had moved, she gave Andre a shoulder to lean on... not that it was of much use due to her height and size. "C'mon big guy, lets get back to the main hall. Just don't squish me, 'kay?" She chuckled. "We just need to stop for John first, I'll get him stitched up and we'll be on our way in no time."

"Heh, no problem there girl." he says with a smirk, having her lead the way.

(From here)

After they picked up John from the underground garage, they made their way through the East Wing and back into the main hall, and it was then he noticed Lieutenant Handy asking for Ali's shotgun. He didn't know what they were up to, but he hobbled his way over to them and handed his MP5 over. "L-T. I have my shotgun, but you can probably make better use of this than me." He says, handing the man the submachine gun and then yanked out a couple of MP5 magazines for it as well. "I don't know why you need the firepower, but I can't leave with this bum leg of mine. I'll sit tight here with the Captain till you guys get whatever you're up to dealt with, or my leg feels better." He chuckled.
Andre Westport
Andre Westport
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x225/9x19mm, x43/12 Gauge Buckshot
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)x2/Flashbang Grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Pack of Cigarettes
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lighter, Keys to a Jeep, Apartment Keys

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8/7Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/7)
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:04 am

Damian looked to all of them, then back to Marv and Cahill who were still issuing out flashlights. Glancing from Ben, to Cat, to Ali, the Warden, Sam, Khristian... it felt like he was finally able to do what was demanded of him, being a ranking officer of the R.P.D.

I can do this... He told himself... and then nodded. "Khristian is right. Why trek over to the Power Plant when it could be the local Substation not too far from here. Warden, as admirable as it is to volunteer, I can't let you go by yourself. Sargent Kamura, Sam. Mind if you still go with the Warden? Khristian, you don't have to go with them unless you want to, but if you do..." he says, yanking out a couple of magazines for the Beretta and handed them to him. "Take these spares. Just in case." He then turned to Ben and Cat. Her playful nature was somewhat refreshing, if a bit odd considering the circumstances. "Well. Its better than having her follow us out without someone watching her back." He began, before pointing to her. "But no detours." He says, then looks over to Andre who was hobbling in with the cute reporter from RNN and the biker woman, Kiko he thinks it was. Andre was handing him the MP5, and he gratefully took it. "That settles that." He says, taking out a few more spare M9 mags and handed them to Khristian, since he needed space for the submachine gun. He checked the mp5 mag in the weapon, by ejecting it and shaking it lightly. "Feels mostly loaded." He says, slamming it back home and then slid the weapon's strap around his shoulder. "Thanks Tank, this will come in handy." he smirked. "Excuse the pun." He then took the spare mags, sliding them awkwardly into his pants pockets and into the short mag pouches that were empty on his belt. "Can't wait to get into my SWAT gear, you're lucky you didn't get locked inside the armory Tank." He says with a snicker. "We're heading out to grab Shane and survivors left behind at City Hall." He explained, before realizing they'd need some sort of transport. "Ben, you're gonna kill me for this..." he says with a soft smile, before tossing him the master keys from his hip. "...mind grabbing us one of our SWAT Vans down in the basement and... reopening the north gate?" He says with a nervous chuckle.

He knew they just spent a bunch of time fortifying it... but given the severity of the situation, they couldn't walk a couple blocks with a group this large. "The substation isn't too far from City Hall, we could move together in a group, then Warden Taylor can lead his party to the substation, while Ben and I will enter City Hall." He explained, adjusting the MP5 strap around his shoulder.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Samantha Kamura, Edgar Holden, Cathy McDonell and Ali Marks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:12 am

Sam nodded. "I can do that Lieutenant." She then turned to Khristian. "What do you want to do? Stay or come with? We're still licking our wounds from earlier, but I think its better than sitting here doing nothing." She explained, taking the shotgun from the squad car they raided... the headless officer within resurfacing from her memory. I'll tell them about that later... She thinks, unsure if she had told them already of the headless comrade they found in the woods.
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

Character Profile
Condition: 'Caution' (Yellow) 'Caution' (Yellow)
Inventory Inventory:

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13/13Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/6Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)

Samantha Kamura, Edgar Holden, Damian Handy, Cathy McDonell and Ali Marks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:23 am

“I think I’d prefer sticking with Sam, considering current events.” Plus I don’t wanna be near Irons.... he thought to himself.

Khristian
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:24 am

Cat smiled, turning to Ben with a grin, noticing his blush even in the low light. "Tee-hee, looks like I'm coming along officially Ben! Damian's Fine is a good man~" She purred, playfully nudging the officer before slipping away from him. "Name's Cathy McDonell, a reporter from Chicago. You can all call me Cat for short." She introduced herself. She then turned to the man in the red jacket. "You're Khristian," then the Asian officer. "You're Sam, again, cute ribbon." she then paused and turned past Ali- "Canadian Bacon," she teased, then to Warden Taylor. She stared at him for a moment. "...Warden Raymond Taylor." She looked him over, feeling as though she'd seen him before. She shrugged it off, and then turned to the man Andre, or Tank, which solved the mystery of what Ben had called the man before his real name. "Ah good to see you're still alive Mr. Andre, Tank-mans~" She says with a smile. "So..." she caught the keys Damian tossed to Ben, and then handed them to Ben. "I'll help Ben with the vehicle situation, and dismantling the barricade." She began heading past Alison and Tank, heading to the East Wing. "I remember the way to the basement, my chat with Officer Friendly there was quite graphic after all~" She called back, sashaying her hips as she left ahead of them!

[To here]

Last edited by Cathy McDonell on Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell

Samantha Kamura, Damian Handy and Ali Marks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Marks Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:28 am

Cathy McDonell wrote:Cat smiled, turning to Ben with a grin, noticing his blush even in the low light. "Tee-hee, looks like I'm coming along officially Ben! Damian's Fine is a good man~" She purred, playfully nudging the officer before slipping away from him. "Name's Cathy McDonell, a reporter from Chicago. You can all call me Cat for short." She introduced herself. She then turned to the man in the red jacket. "You're Khristian," then the Asian officer. "You're Sam, again, cute ribbon." she then paused and turned past Ali- "Canadian Bacon," she teased, then to Warden Taylor. She stared at him for a moment. "...Warden Raymond Taylor." She looked him over, feeling as though she'd seen him before. She shrugged it off, and then turned to the man Andre, or Tank, which solved the mystery of what Ben had called the man before his real name. "Ah good to see you're still alive Mr. Andre, Tank-mans~" She says with a smile. "So..." she caught the keys Damian tossed to Ben, and then handed them to Ben. "I'll help Ben with the vehicle situation, and dismantling the barricade." She began heading past Alison and Tank, heading to the East Wing. "I remember the way to the basement, my chat with Officer Friendly there was quite graphic after all~" She called back, sashaying her hips as she left ahead of them!

Alison's face had a visible vein of anger displayed as she watched Cat walk out. "...Lieutenant, Sarge... permission to shoot beanbag shot at the fucking bitch? I swear to God, she singes my nerves!" She growled, Cat already walking towards the Detective Offices in the East Wing. "URRRRG! Why is she even coming along?" she harshly whispered back to her superiors.
Ali Marks
Ali Marks
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Samantha Kamura, Damian Handy and Raymond Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Raymond Taylor Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:43 am

Cathy McDonell wrote:Cat smiled, turning to Ben with a grin, noticing his blush even in the low light. "Tee-hee, looks like I'm coming along officially Ben! Damian's Fine is a good man~" She purred, playfully nudging the officer before slipping away from him. "Name's Cathy McDonell, a reporter from Chicago. You can all call me Cat for short." She introduced herself. She then turned to the man in the red jacket. "You're Khristian," then the Asian officer. "You're Sam, again, cute ribbon." she then paused and turned past Ali- "Canadian Bacon," she teased, then to Warden Taylor. She stared at him for a moment. "...Warden Raymond Taylor." She looked him over, feeling as though she'd seen him before. She shrugged it off, and then turned to the man Andre, or Tank, which solved the mystery of what Ben had called the man before his real name. "Ah good to see you're still alive Mr. Andre, Tank-mans~" She says with a smile. "So..." she caught the keys Damian tossed to Ben, and then handed them to Ben. "I'll help Ben with the vehicle situation, and dismantling the barricade." She began heading past Alison and Tank, heading to the East Wing. "I remember the way to the basement, my chat with Officer Friendly there was quite graphic after all~" She called back, sashaying her hips as she left ahead of them!

Ray simply observed the woman with a calculating eye... there was something off about her. Her mannerisms were the least of it, it was also smaller details he picked up, little ticks and flaws, and other such details she was able to keep hidden from the lot surrounding him. She was hiding something else... but he'd not press nor bring it up. However...

Ali Marks wrote:
Alison's face had a visible vein of anger displayed as she watched Cat walk out. "...Lieutenant, Sarge... permission to shoot beanbag shot at the fucking bitch? I swear to God, she singes my nerves!" She growled, Cat already walking towards the Detective Offices in the East Wing. "URRRRG! Why is she even coming along?" she harshly whispered back to her superiors.

"Cuz in times like these darlin', we have'ta take what we can in order to survive. She may be crass with you, but I sense somethin'... peculiar about that one. She's not scared of the situation she's in, and the way she totes that gun of hers is mighty interesting... a woman like that can be helpful for our continued survival." He comments, before turning to Handy. "Very well... and the use of the SWAT van is an excellent one, it'll give us protection and space to carry cargo, or other survivors we may come across." He says before turning to Sam. "Ah... here I am trying to be a self-sacrificin' Marshall, and I'm gettin' bogged down by deputies." He joked, before turning to Khristian. "All right then, we'll make ourselves scarce and prepare then for the investigation of the Substation." He says, yanking out his Rugers one at a time, checking the cartridges within by opening the loading gait and manually operating the cylinder before holstering the loaded weapon and sliding a few greased cartridges in the empty chambers and then spin holstering the other.

He soon followed Cat as well, before turning to face Khristian and Sam. "Well? You wanna sit around for one of Irons' 'inspiring speeches' again? I'd rather chew on lead." he smirked, adjusting his glasses before turning to follow Cat out.

[To here]

Last edited by Raymond Taylor on Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Raymond Taylor
Raymond Taylor
Ace of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds

Samantha Kamura, Damian Handy and Jade Ling like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:59 am

Khristian wrote:“I think I’d prefer sticking with Sam, considering current events.” Plus I don’t wanna be near Irons.... he thought to himself.

Sam smiled at Khristian, pulling him close and kissed his cheek.

As Raymond began to leave without them, turning to them asking if they wished to stick around, she shook her head. "No, I see enough of Chief Irons, far more than most should be allowed." She chuckled, before loading the shotgun and shouldering the weapon's strap, similar to how Handy did with the submachine gun. "So, lets have a look at the breaker room for kicks, hm?" She asked Khristian with a smile.
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13/13Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/6Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)

Damian Handy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:04 am

“Yeah. It would probably be embarrassing on our part if we made that trek only to later discover one of the breaker switches flipped back here.” He replied, double-checking his shells, to be safe

Khristian
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Damian Handy and Jade Ling like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:20 am

Khristian wrote:“Yeah. It would probably be embarrassing on our part if we made that trek only to later discover one of the breaker switches flipped back here.” He replied, double-checking his shells, to be safe

She nodded. "Yeah, I'll lead you to it." She says with a grin, and slowly lead her boyfriend to the basement level.

(to here)
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Edgar Holden, Damian Handy and Jade Ling like this post

Back to top Go down

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Empty Operation: Mop-Up

Post by Damian Handy Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:38 am

Damian gave Alison a weary smile given Cat's switch of behavior. Well... that's a story I'm not sure I want to be privy of... "Well... this is gonna be hell..." he says to himself, rubbing the back of his neck. "Welp, she's also got out of your sight again Winters." He says to Ben, in regard to Cat venturing off again. "Catch up to her, I'm gonna report the situation to Cahill." he says, before turning to Alison. "Ali, make sure to bring as much ammunition you need. I want to build the departments numbers up, not dwindle them. So make sure you're comfortable."

He then walked over to Cahill and Marv, to divulge them of his other plans.

"Lieutenant Branagh, Captain Cahill." Damian spoke up as he adjusted the shoulder strap of the German SMG. "I spoke with the Mayor, about getting in touch with the Governor and getting some military presence here with our Sat phone."

Cahill turned to him. "...and what he say?"

"We'll find out soon." he replied. "But I think I made the point straight. If all goes well, we should be able to go through with the Deputy Chief's plan on evacuating civilians to the North Train Yard."

"Hm. The Chief won't like how everyone's going behind his back with this..." Marvin spoke up.

"True, but if you look at it this was what Douglas prepared for the city, may as well go through with it not like we have much choice." Cahill replied, rubbing his square chin.

"Also, I've got the go ahead from the Mayor of an unorthodox plan." He says, motioning both men to the front desk. He rummaged through the desk's drawers and yanked out one of the large city maps.

"Should I feel uneasy about the sound of that, Handy?" Marvin sighed with unease in his tone.

Damian didn't answer immediately, and grabbed a bunch of the sharpies and highlighters from the desk's cup while setting one of the electric lamps nearby so the men could see the map more clearly.

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Operation_Map_Outbreak_scenario_1

"I need not remind us where we now stand gentlemen," Handy began, circling the station without the cap off of a blue highlighter. "but from our starting point here we should first, branch out to these sectors and begin putting up barricades to slow the advance of the infected and zombies."

As he began to mark up the map, Cahill saw what he was doing and made some suggestions, as did Marvin. "That be more strategic..." "Here and there too. Yeah that could help I suppose... this seems pretty standard and easy to do with the number of guys we've got on hand..." Marvin addressed.

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Operation_Map_Outbreak_scenario_2_Barricade

Handy had no objections from his seniors in the business so to say, adding elements to the plan he had... technically got approved. "With these barricades we can slow the hordes and rioting, but only for so long. Evacuating to the RPD will be easier this way. However, this is only temporary as I said. We'll need to send out officers to evacuate with megaphones, in these areas:" he uncapped a red marker and began making additional marks to the map.

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Operation_Map_Outbreak_scenario_3_explosion

"With our explosive ordinance, and the C4 one of our guys found in the sewer the other day... we should be able to blow these bridges and roads apart to further impeded the zombie horde."

Marvin looked at Handy with a worried glare. "Now I see why this plan's unorthodox, you can't do that Damian, we'd be cutting other survivors off from the station!"

Cahill looked at the map with a troubled look, a hand on the desk while the other held his chin as he studied the map silently.

Damian frowned. "...I know." He says with some regret. "We won't be able to fully evacuate the city. As far as I've learned from other survivors and from my gut instincts... the Stadium and St. Michael's District are a threat. They are a hot zone for more trouble. By destroying these sections of road, we'll have a long trench the zombies won't be able to get through, any who try will fall into the sewers, and if needed we can shoot down at them with small arms fire. This is why we'll need to send out patrols and evacuate as many as we can before we blow the roads and bridges." Damian explained more thoroughly. "Besides, we'll still be able to move our forces through these areas, and we can move the barricades if needed. We'll keep Raven's Gate Bridge from the explosions since we can use the size of that bridge to our advantage to evac more people from that side of the Circular River."

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Operation_Map_Outbreak_scenario_4_paths

Damian marked the locations and wrote down his thoughts on the barricades in the way. Marvin shook his head on the matter. "No. We will not jeopardise the lives of that many civilians and put our officers at risk in-"

"-The Kid's right Marv. If we keep main thoroughfares like those open they'll be routes the hordes will take. Besides... we both know well enough, we can't save everyone out there. We should focus on who we can, with as little as we have to work with to do so..." Cahill spoke up.

Marv looked to Cahill, opened his mouth to say something, then frowned. He leaned over the map and sighed heavily. "....Shit. Desperate times really do call for desperate decisions..." Cahill patted Marv's back and Damian looked to his elder officers with grim acknowledgement. "Still, with the power out, none of us can get to our supplies. That includes anything in evidence, and your ordinance Lieutenant."

"There's a plan set in motion as we speak Lieutenant, being lead by Raymond Taylor and Sargent Kamura. Thats why its imperative to send people out now to put up barricades while we can, to start the first scenario in full swing, by that time we get the power up, you can send supplies out to those areas. Let us continue... on what we know so far before we get to the power being on. If it turns on." he says and began marking the map. "Of these locations, other than the stadium, we are blind of gentlemen."

"The campus, Pembroke has a lead to get our radios back online. I have Kaori upstairs in the STARS office working her butt off to get us our radios back online. We'll need to evacuate him and other campus survivors when we can."

"I'll make a note of that," Handy spoke, marking the map. "If we can get radios working we'll be fucking set!"

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Operation_Map_Outbreak_scenario_5_POIs

"The stadium is out, as I said. Not sure about West Park, the Zoo, the Highschool or any of the places in the north of the city." He explained. "We'll have to set up warnings, set up teams, and extraction points-" Handy continued when a spas 12 shotgun was set beside the map. All three men glanced up and saw a familiar face as he leaned over the desk with them from the other side. His clothes were splattered with blood and soot, his cap askew, but his steely gaze trained down at what his senior officers had for him.

"Not a bad set up fellas. Not bad at all." Deputy Chief Raymond Douglas commented, rubbing his chin.

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Latest

"Chief Douglas!" "Chief!" Cahill and Marvin spoke up, alarmed. Damian stood there, blinking at the man who hadn't been seen since morning!

"Jesus Christ, you're alive!"

"-Barely. I just posted flyers all over Huntington Acres and ran into Andy and a few of the others. We got some civilians back here too who'll need aid. Is the fat fuck here?" he says coarsely, seemingly no longer caring about his job.

"Yeah, he's in the West Office with Brennan. He was looking for you." Marv smirked.

Douglas smirked. "I bet he was..." He then turned to Sgt. Winters and regarded him. "Winters, hold up a sec... we're gonna add a little more gloss to this mess of a map. Actually, EVERYONE, get your asses over here."

Doug motioned everyone over on his side of the table now, and with that any officer standing around moved over to greet them. Douglas began making his own markings, one of the sharpies bobbing between his teeth as he spoke. "Lessee here... I came in around the time of explosive ordinance... these are POIs... barricades... movable upon request, that's being fuckin' hopeful..." he mumbled to himself, and when confident, popped the sharpie.

The chief of police came out, around that point, and turned to the gathering. "What the hell's this? Someone bring a pizza?" Chief Irons sarcastically replied.

"You'd like that, wouldn't ya Brian!" Douglas sneered with marker cap still lodged between his teeth, stifling a chuckle from the other officers, injured or otherwise.

"D-Douglas, where the hell have you-?!"

"Get with the program, I'm here, get over it. Now stand beside me and look important, kay?" Raymond Douglas called out without looking up.

The Chief didn't know what to say, from the insubordination or the fact the department's moral... suddenly shot sky high. Silently, or simply too tired to argue, he did just that and now flanked Douglas' other side.

"Nice of ya to join us chief. Okay, to save time, everything Lieutenant Branagh, Lieutenant Handy, and Captain Cahill here says is gonna happen, thanks to our one and only Chief Irons 'assisting' with his 'infinite knowledge and wisdom'." Douglas chuckled.

Everyone chuckled a little at that. Irons sighed, but said nothing, simply looked stern and like he was aware of what was happening.

"We're blowing up the sections in red, but we're gonna evacuate as many civilians as we can before we do. These areas are barricaded to funnel flow of the fuckin' dead heads, and these will remain open for our needs to help with other activities such as savin' the students at the university, scavenging supplies at the hopsital, evacuating the hospital, so on and so forth, do we all get the picture? Good, I ain't slowin' down." Douglas continued, everyone watching carefully and listening intently.

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Operation_Map_Outbreak_scenario_6_Evac_points

"I've been at the zoo, and evacuated everyone I could. Its closed and I chained up the gates so no one's gett'in in or outa there. The tram on the other side looks usable, so we'll leave that for survivors to get to the evacuation points up at the Trainyard. This area's suitable for landing a big ass helicopter, should be good to land so long as Handy's not flying."

The others chuckled at this, even Damian himself. He still had some rough landings.

"Grabassin' aside, he won't be flyin'. I got the Sat Phone, and I got in touch with the Governor an hour ago. He needs to talk with the Mayor first to confirm the evac operation, that is, if the Mayor's not dead-"

"-He's upstairs, waiting to speak with me." Brian spoke up.

"Oh... well, have a nice chat. You're dismissed, give'm this." He said, handing him the Sat Phone. "Not much juice left in it, had to drive nearly out of town to use the damn thing. He says he's got the military mobilizing however to quarantine the city. If we get this far however, we'll need to secure these points." He continued, marking the rail stations and the central subway. "Once we blow these sections of road off, that should deter the zombies from havin' the munchies on our civies. Besides, I never liked Central Street, fuckin' eyesore." He joked.

Douglas turned to Handy. "You say the Warden's headin' with Kamura to the substation over by City Hall?"

Handy nodded. "Yes Sir. We have reason to believe one of our guys Shane Lake is in need of backup with a few other survivors, Ben and I are heading there while Warden Taylor and Sam are heading to the Substation to get us some juice to get our generators back online- in the event shit goes down again, Sir."

Ray nodded. "Okay. Well, sit tight at city hall till power's back. We'll break open the damn storage rooms if we haveta. I'll send Jean up there to aid you in setting up charges across Central Street." He says and to which Damian now saw the Deputy Chief writing names on scrap paper. He took off his hat, and threw them into it.

Brian looked confused. "What the hell you doing Douglas?"

"Making lives miserable. Anyone who I draw from this lot is going out to do some legwork and play with fire. Sorry, Damian, Ben, Jean... you're going out there regardless. I'm casting my own name in this too, and yours is there too, Chief." He says, looking up to Brian who looked like he just shit himself. "Its only fair." Raymond says and began looking around at all the faces of the officers present... their grim looks were something he couldn't bear... but it had to be done.

"Everyone I call out... is going to be setting charges in teams of four, A, B, C. Team D, is Damian, Ben, and Jean. When you are done setting up charges, Teams A, B and D will convene at Gunshop Kendo. We will apply our lines to a single, detonation device. And when we are satisfied...and with our heavy hearts, we will activate the detonation device. Since Team C will be too far to apply a line... they will have to wait for the explosions from our charges. At which point they will detonate theirs as well, and destroy those bridges."

There is an audible 'silence' to put it lightly in the room.

"I will now begin reading the names out..." Ray said, as Damian notices Ray palm a slip of paper in his hand...

"Team A..." he pulls a slip.

"Dorian."
The man bows his bald head.

"Arthur."
Arthur nods understandably, removing his hat and looked solemn...

Damian watched... and noticed Ray did not pull a third for team A... having held it in his palm already.

"Raymond Douglas. Well, ain't I just the unluckiest son of a bitch." he announced with a smirk. This makes Arthur and Dorian feel a bit more relieved. Damian however, scowled. You tricky bastard... You weren't going to stay out of this from the get go.

"Team B. Eric. Elliot. Harry. Harry, don't let ya pants turn dark. You'll be fine."

Damian observed the officers in the room, the events they were starting... would it be enough to provide them with the necessary time to escape? And with their most beloved and senior officer out in the field with them? Everyone looked up to Douglas...

"Team C. Andre. Cahill. Carl... heh, you SWAT guys are gonna have an easy time! Don't make us look bad."

Damian closed his eyes... sighing heavily. This... was their one big shot at getting it right. To get the hell out of this nightmare and save as many people they can.

Brian sighed with relief. Branagh looked away, feeling left out.

Raymond Douglas looked to everyone in the room. "You guys... Ladies. Gentlemen. You are the pride of this department. Our single oath is to protect and serve. Never forget that. Everyone not on this map, you are expected to head out and pitch barricades. We don't have workin' radios, so just build them up at your own will." he sighs. "Others too injured will follow Lieutenant Branagh's orders, he is the second in command here at the station till we get back. Branagh, don't keep us waiting for those supplies."

Marvin closed his eyes and smirked. "Sure. Just hold your horses partner."

Ray smiled. He turned to everyone else present. "Teams. We will be evacuating as many civilians as we God willing can... Team A, we are taking the hot zone, evacuating people from Jay's Bar who haven't left yet. Maybe we'll fucking find Kevin!"

Everyone laughed at that.

"Team B, Elliot you're in charge. Evacuate people near West Park, set those charges when they arrive."

"Got it!" Elliot chimed.

"Team C. Cahill..." he walked over to them and shook his hand vigorusly. "Its a damn shame you came when you did. Don't blow it." he winked.

Cahill chuckled. "Wise ass. Don't lose your hat." The men bear hugged before withdrawing. Ray then turned to Damian, Ben and Jean.

"Team D. Winters... follow Handy's orders. Thats all." He smirked. Handy and a few others chuckled. "Handy. You're in charge. Follow Winter's orders." More laughter clamored in the hollow, dark main hall of the RPD.

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Eduardo-martinez-highresscreenshot00000

Raymond Douglas spilled out the other names from his hat, slipped it atop his head, and then grabbed his shotgun from the map...

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Operation_Map_Outbreak_scenario_7_teams

Raymond turned to all the officers. "You know what you have to do fellas... now lets get to work."

"YEAH!"

Roared the officers of the RPD. Irons simply looked confused and chimed in weakly at the end.

This set the station afire with movement, moral high and everyone began to move out in full force!

Brian took the Sat Phone from Raymond Douglas, and began making his way to his waiting room, Damian turned to Alison and Ben, nodding and then started off for the basement to join the others. He glanced back at the rest of the officers who volunteered for the job... and hoped he'd see them all again soon...

"C'MON PEOPLE, WE HAVE TILL NIGHTFALL, MOVE IT OR LOSE IT!" Deputy Chief Raymond Douglas rallied his officers... before heading out for the final time.

Operation Mop Up was in effect...

(to here)

Last edited by Damian Handy on Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Samantha Kamura, Ben Winters, Edgar Holden, Jade Ling, Cathy McDonell, Kiko Aihara, Raymond Taylor and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:10 am

Damian Handy wrote:Damian gave Alison a weary smile given Cat's switch of behavior. Well... that's a story I'm not sure I want to be privy of... "Well... this is gonna be hell..." he says to himself, rubbing the back of his neck. "Welp, she's also got out of your sight again Winters." He says to Ben, in regard to Cat venturing off again. "Catch up to her, I'm gonna report the situation to Cahill." he says, before turning to Alison. "Ali, make sure to bring as much ammunition you need. I want to build the departments numbers up, not dwindle them. So make sure you're comfortable."

"Lieutenant Branagh, Captain Cahill." Damian spoke up as he adjusted the shoulder strap of the German SMG. "I spoke with the Mayor, about getting in touch with the Governor and getting some military presence here with our Sat phone."

"We'll find out soon." he replied. "But I think I made the point straight. If all goes well, we should be able to go through with the Deputy Chief's plan on evacuating civilians to the North Train Yard."

"Hm. The Chief won't like how everyone's going behind his back with this..." Marvin spoke up.

"True, but if you look at it this was what Douglas prepared for the city, may as well go through with it not like we have much choice." Cahill replied, rubbing his square chin.

"Also, I've got the go ahead from the Mayor of an unorthodox plan." He says, motioning both men to the front desk. He rummaged through the desk's drawers and yanked out one of the large city maps.

"Should I feel uneasy about the sound of that, Handy?" Marvin sighed with unease in his tone.

Damian didn't answer immediately, and grabbed a bunch of the sharpies and highlighters from the desk's cup while setting one of the electric lamps nearby so the men could see the map more clearly.

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Operation_Map_Outbreak_scenario_1

"I need not remind us where we now stand gentlemen," Handy began, circling the station without the cap off of a blue highlighter. "but from our starting point here we should first, branch out to these sectors and begin putting up barricades to slow the advance of the infected and zombies."

As he began to mark up the map, Cahill saw what he was doing and made some suggestions, as did Marvin. "That be more strategic..." "Here and there too. Yeah that could help I suppose... this seems pretty standard and easy to do with the number of guys we've got on hand..." Marvin addressed.

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Operation_Map_Outbreak_scenario_2_Barricade

Handy had no objections from his seniors in the business so to say, adding elements to the plan he had... technically got approved. "With these barricades we can slow the hordes and rioting, but only for so long. Evacuating to the RPD will be easier this way. However, this is only temporary as I said. We'll need to send out officers to evacuate with megaphones, in these areas:" he uncapped a red marker and began making additional marks to the map.

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Operation_Map_Outbreak_scenario_3_explosion

"With our explosive ordinance, and the C4 one of our guys found in the sewer the other day... we should be able to blow these bridges and roads apart to further impeded the zombie horde."

Marvin looked at Handy with a worried glare. "Now I see why this plan's unorthodox, you can't do that Damian, we'd be cutting other survivors off from the station!"

Cahill looked at the map with a troubled look, a hand on the desk while the other held his chin as he studied the map silently.

Damian frowned. "...I know." He says with some regret. "We won't be able to fully evacuate the city. As far as I've learned from other survivors and from my gut instincts... the Stadium and St. Michael's District are a threat. They are a hot zone for more trouble. By destroying these sections of road, we'll have a long trench the zombies won't be able to get through, any who try will fall into the sewers, and if needed we can shoot down at them with small arms fire. This is why we'll need to send out patrols and evacuate as many as we can before we blow the roads and bridges." Damian explained more thoroughly. "Besides, we'll still be able to move our forces through these areas, and we can move the barricades if needed. We'll keep Raven's Gate Bridge from the explosions since we can use the size of that bridge to our advantage to evac more people from that side of the Circular River."

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Operation_Map_Outbreak_scenario_4_paths

Damian marked the locations and wrote down his thoughts on the barricades in the way. Marvin shook his head on the matter. "No. We will not jeopardise the lives of that many civilians and put our officers at risk in-"

"-The Kid's right Marv. If we keep main thoroughfares like those open they'll be routes the hordes will take. Besides... we both know well enough, we can't save everyone out there. We should focus on who we can, with as little as we have to work with to do so..." Cahill spoke up.

Marv looked to Cahill, opened his mouth to say something, then frowned. He leaned over the map and sighed heavily. "....Shit. Desperate times really do call for desperate decisions..." Cahill patted Marv's back and Damian looked to his elder officers with grim acknowledgement. "Still, with the power out, none of us can get to our supplies. That includes anything in evidence, and your ordinance Lieutenant."

"There's a plan set in motion as we speak Lieutenant, being lead by Raymond Taylor and Sargent Kamura. Thats why its imperative to send people out now to put up barricades while we can, to start the first scenario in full swing, by that time we get the power up, you can send supplies out to those areas. Let us continue... on what we know so far before we get to the power being on. If it turns on." he says and began marking the map. "Of these locations, other than the stadium, we are blind of gentlemen."

"The campus, Pembroke has a lead to get our radios back online. I have Kaori upstairs in the STARS office working her butt off to get us our radios back online. We'll need to evacuate him and other campus survivors when we can."

"I'll make a note of that," Handy spoke, marking the map. "If we can get radios working we'll be fucking set!"

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Operation_Map_Outbreak_scenario_5_POIs

"The stadium is out, as I said. Not sure about West Park, the Zoo, the Highschool or any of the places in the north of the city." He explained. "We'll have to set up warnings, set up teams, and extraction points-" Handy continued when a spas 12 shotgun was set beside the map. All three men glanced up and saw a familiar face as he leaned over the desk with them from the other side. His clothes were splattered with blood and soot, his cap askew, but his steely gaze trained down at what his senior officers had for him.

"Not a bad set up fellas. Not bad at all." Deputy Chief Raymond Douglas commented, rubbing his chin.

"Chief Douglas!" "Chief!" Cahill and Marvin spoke up, alarmed. Damian stood there, blinking at the man who hadn't been seen since morning!

"-Barely. I just posted flyers all over Huntington Acres and ran into Andy and a few of the others. We got some civilians back here too who'll need aid. Is the fat fuck here?" he says coarsely, seemingly no longer caring about his job.

"Yeah, he's in the West Office with Brennan. He was looking for you." Marv smirked.

Douglas smirked. "I bet he was..." He then turned to Sgt. Winters and regarded him. "Winters, hold up a sec... we're gonna add a little more gloss to this mess of a map. Actually, EVERYONE, get your asses over here."

Doug motioned everyone over on his side of the table now, and with that any officer standing around moved over to greet them. Douglas began making his own markings, one of the sharpies bobbing between his teeth as he spoke. "Lessee here... I came in around the time of explosive ordinance... these are POIs... barricades... movable upon request, that's being fuckin' hopeful..." he mumbled to himself, and when confident, popped the sharpie.

The chief of police came out, around that point, and turned to the gathering. "What the hell's this? Someone bring a pizza?" Chief Irons sarcastically replied.

"You'd like that, wouldn't ya Brian!" Douglas sneered with marker cap still lodged between his teeth, stifling a chuckle from the other officers, injured or otherwise.

"Get with the program, I'm here, get over it. Now stand beside me and look important, kay?" Raymond Douglas called out without looking up.

The Chief didn't know what to say, from the insubordination or the fact the department's moral... suddenly shot sky high. Silently, or simply too tired to argue, he did just that and now flanked Douglas' other side.

"Nice of ya to join us chief. Okay, to save time, everything Lieutenant Branagh, Lieutenant Handy, and Captain Cahill here says is gonna happen, thanks to our one and only Chief Irons 'assisting' with his 'infinite knowledge and wisdom'." Douglas chuckled.

Everyone chuckled a little at that. Irons sighed, but said nothing, simply looked stern and like he was aware of what was happening.

"We're blowing up the sections in red, but we're gonna evacuate as many civilians as we can before we do. These areas are barricaded to funnel flow of the fuckin' dead heads, and these will remain open for our needs to help with other activities such as savin' the students at the university, scavenging supplies at the hopsital, evacuating the hospital, so on and so forth, do we all get the picture? Good, I ain't slowin' down." Douglas continued, everyone watching carefully and listening intently.

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Operation_Map_Outbreak_scenario_6_Evac_points

"I've been at the zoo, and evacuated everyone I could. Its closed and I chained up the gates so no one's gett'in in or outa there. The tram on the other side looks usable, so we'll leave that for survivors to get to the evacuation points up at the Trainyard. This area's suitable for landing a big ass helicopter, should be good to land so long as Handy's not flying."

The others chuckled at this, even Damian himself. He still had some rough landings.

"Grabassin' aside, he won't be flyin'. I got the Sat Phone, and I got in touch with the Governor an hour ago. He needs to talk with the Mayor first to confirm the evac operation, that is, if the Mayor's not dead-"

"Oh... well, have a nice chat. You're dismissed, give'm this." He said, handing him the Sat Phone. "Not much juice left in it, had to drive nearly out of town to use the damn thing. He says he's got the military mobilizing however to quarantine the city. If we get this far however, we'll need to secure these points." He continued, marking the rail stations and the central subway. "Once we blow these sections of road off, that should deter the zombies from havin' the munchies on our civies. Besides, I never liked Central Street, fuckin' eyesore." He joked.

Douglas turned to Handy. "You say the Warden's headin' with Kamura to the substation over by City Hall?"

Handy nodded. "Yes Sir. We have reason to believe one of our guys Shane Lake is in need of backup with a few other survivors, Ben and I are heading there while Warden Taylor and Sam are heading to the Substation to get us some juice to get our generators back online- in the event shit goes down again, Sir."

Ray nodded. "Okay. Well, sit tight at city hall till power's back. We'll break open the damn storage rooms if we haveta. I'll send Jean up there to aid you in setting up charges across Central Street." He says and to which Damian now saw the Deputy Chief writing names on scrap paper. He took off his hat, and threw them into it.

"Making lives miserable. Anyone who I draw from this lot is going out to do some legwork and play with fire. Sorry, Damian, Ben, Jean... you're going out there regardless. I'm casting my own name in this too, and yours is there too, Chief." He says, looking up to Brian who looked like he just shit himself. "Its only fair." Raymond says and began looking around at all the faces of the officers present... their grim looks were something he couldn't bear... but it had to be done.

"Everyone I call out... is going to be setting charges in teams of four, A, B, C. Team D, is Damian, Ben, and Jean. When you are done setting up charges, Teams A, B and D will convene at Gunshop Kendo. We will apply our lines to a single, detonation device. And when we are satisfied...and with our heavy hearts, we will activate the detonation device. Since Team C will be too far to apply a line... they will have to wait for the explosions from our charges. At which point they will detonate theirs as well, and destroy those bridges."

"I will now begin reading the names out..." Ray said, as Damian notices Ray palm a slip of paper in his hand...

"Dorian."

"Arthur."

Damian watched... and noticed Ray did not pull a third for team A... having held it in his palm already.

"Raymond Douglas. Well, ain't I just the unluckiest son of a bitch." he announced with a smirk. This makes Arthur and Dorian feel a bit more relieved. Damian however, scowled. You tricky bastard... You weren't going to stay out of this from the get go.

"Team B. Eric. Elliot. Harry. Harry, don't let ya pants turn dark. You'll be fine."

Damian observed the officers in the room, the events they were starting... would it be enough to provide them with the necessary time to escape? And with their most beloved and senior officer out in the field with them? Everyone looked up to Douglas...

"Team C. Andre. Cahill. Carl... heh, you SWAT guys are gonna have an easy time! Don't make us look bad."

Damian closed his eyes... sighing heavily. This... was their one big shot at getting it right. To get the hell out of this nightmare and save as many people they can.

Raymond Douglas looked to everyone in the room. "You guys... Ladies. Gentlemen. You are the pride of this department. Our single oath is to protect and serve. Never forget that. Everyone not on this map, you are expected to head out and pitch barricades. We don't have workin' radios, so just build them up at your own will." he sighs. "Others too injured will follow Lieutenant Branagh's orders, he is the second in command here at the station till we get back. Branagh, don't keep us waiting for those supplies."

Ray smiled. He turned to everyone else present. "Teams. We will be evacuating as many civilians as we God willing can... Team A, we are taking the hot zone, evacuating people from Jay's Bar who haven't left yet. Maybe we'll fucking find Kevin!"

"Team B, Elliot you're in charge. Evacuate people near West Park, set those charges when they arrive."

"Got it!" Elliot chimed.

"Team C. Cahill..." he walked over to them and shook his hand vigorusly. "Its a damn shame you came when you did. Don't blow it." he winked.

Cahill chuckled. "Wise ass. Don't lose your hat." The men bear hugged before withdrawing. Ray then turned to Damian, Ben and Jean.

"Team D. Winters... follow Handy's orders. Thats all." He smirked. Handy and a few others chuckled. "Handy. You're in charge. Follow Winter's orders." More laughter clamored in the hollow, dark main hall of the RPD.

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Eduardo-martinez-highresscreenshot00000

Raymond Douglas spilled out the other names from his hat, slipped it atop his head, and then grabbed his shotgun from the map...

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Operation_Map_Outbreak_scenario_7_teams

Raymond turned to all the officers. "You know what you have to do fellas... now lets get to work."

"YEAH!"

Roared the officers of the RPD. Irons simply looked confused and chimed in weakly at the end.

This set the station afire with movement, moral high and everyone began to move out in full force!

Brian took the Sat Phone from Raymond Douglas, and began making his way to his waiting room, Damian turned to Alison and Ben, nodding and then started off for the basement to join the others. He glanced back at the rest of the officers who volunteered for the job... and hoped he'd see them all again soon...

"C'MON PEOPLE, WE HAVE TILL NIGHTFALL, MOVE IT OR LOSE IT!" Deputy Chief Raymond Douglas rallied his officers... before heading out for the final time.

Ben gathered with everyone else when Raymond called everyone one over to listen to the plan, Ben for the most part just listened intently to Deputy Chief Douglas, in the eyes of everyone Raymond was in fact the actual Chief of the RPD he did a damn sight better job than irons ever did, Ben continued to listen as everyone were being split into teams, Handy, himself and Jean being paired together Ben turned to Jean who looks understandably nervous with a nod "We got this" Everyone then began to moveout Ben nodded in return to Damian then Ali Ben followed behind Damian "Oh before we get to the basement gotta make a quick stop at my desk got a few bits in there that can help" Ben went to his desk and unlocked it inside were a few 9mm Beretta and VP70 mags along with a gift from Rachel Ben's now former girlfriend, it was a Kendo custom case Ben grabbed it along with the ammo and mags Ben figured he would open the case when they were on there way to City Hall. Ben then went on with the others to the basement
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Edgar Holden, Damian Handy, Jade Ling, Cathy McDonell, Kiko Aihara, Raymond Taylor, Rafe McCormac and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Marks Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:01 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
Damian Handy wrote:Damian gave Alison a weary smile given Cat's switch of behavior. Well... that's a story I'm not sure I want to be privy of... "Well... this is gonna be hell..." he says to himself, rubbing the back of his neck. "Welp, she's also got out of your sight again Winters." He says to Ben, in regard to Cat venturing off again. "Catch up to her, I'm gonna report the situation to Cahill." he says, before turning to Alison. "Ali, make sure to bring as much ammunition you need. I want to build the departments numbers up, not dwindle them. So make sure you're comfortable."

"Dorian."

"Arthur."

"Got it!" Elliot chimed.

"YEAH!"

Ben gathered with everyone else when Raymond called everyone one over to listen to the plan, Ben for the most part just listened intently to Deputy Chief Douglas, in the eyes of everyone Raymond was in fact the actual Chief of the RPD he did a damn sight better job than irons ever did, Ben continued to listen as everyone were being split into teams, Handy, himself and Jean being paired together Ben turned to Jean who looks understandably nervous with a nod "We got this" Everyone then began to moveout Ben nodded in return to Damian then Ali Ben followed behind Damian "Oh before we get to the basement gotta make a quick stop at my desk got a few bits in there that can help" Ben went to his desk and unlocked it inside were a few 9mm Beretta and VP70 mags along with a gift from Rachel Ben's now former girlfriend, it was a Kendo custom case Ben grabbed it along with the ammo and mags Ben figured he would open the case when they were on there way to City Hall. Ben then went on with the others to the basement

Alison's attitude lifted not only with the Lieutenant's encouragement, but with the Deputy Chief's who had arrived at last. It was like a second wind blew throughout the station, and he was going to ride out with the others to secure the city's survival, which was more than other officers could be made accounted for, as she looked at Brian Irons soon after and his creepy, wandering eye...

When the scene was over, and Raymond Douglas bid them all good luck and sent them on their way, she was one of the officers who cheered for the Deputy Chief's speech, and began to follow Handy and Winters out. We can do this... we can survive...

(to here)
Ali Marks
Ali Marks
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Jade Ling, Kiko Aihara, Raymond Taylor, Rafe McCormac and Andre Westport like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Andre Westport Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:40 am

Ali Marks wrote:
Ben Winters wrote:

"Dorian."

"Arthur."

"Got it!" Elliot chimed.

"YEAH!"

Alison's attitude lifted not only with the Lieutenant's encouragement, but with the Deputy Chief's who had arrived at last. It was like a second wind blew throughout the station, and he was going to ride out with the others to secure the city's survival, which was more than other officers could be made accounted for, as she looked at Brian Irons soon after and his creepy, wandering eye...

When the scene was over, and Raymond Douglas bid them all good luck and sent them on their way, she was one of the officers who cheered for the Deputy Chief's speech, and began to follow Handy and Winters out. We can do this... we can survive...

(to here)

Andre heard the names being called off, turned to "Hillbilly" and shrugged. "Well shit... Guess there's no rest for the wicked. We're at it again, but least we'll have the Cap with us." He sighed, glaring down at his foot. He hoped it feel better before then...

He didn't know what to do now other than rest and recover. He watched Irons take the ramp to his little waiting room on the second floor and then turned to Carl. "Get me a soda man, what's wrong with you!" He slapped the younger man's shoulder, and propped up his leg as he made himself comfortable and smirked devilishly at his partner, hands behind his head.
Andre Westport
Andre Westport
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x225/9x19mm, x43/12 Gauge Buckshot
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)x2/Flashbang Grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Pack of Cigarettes
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lighter, Keys to a Jeep, Apartment Keys

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8/7Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/7)

Kaori Matsuo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaori Matsuo Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:20 am

(from here)

Kaori arrived from the library, and waltzed up to the pair of familiar faces. "Andre, Carl." she announced, and ignored Carl's clear admiration for her as she looked at Andre and then the map they were looking over. "Whats up? You guys look like you're moving out, you're lucky to have SWAT gear on while I feel like I'm naked." She explained.
Kaori Matsuo
Kaori Matsuo
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8/8Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

Damian Handy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next