Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Empty Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room

Post by Admin Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:45 am

A branching passage that links to the 2F East Passage (Rooftop Access), the 2F Waiting Room, Chief Iron's Office and the Chief's Art Storage room.

Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Psxfin_2014_09_04_19_29_32_600_by_residentevilcbremake-dcpsxh5
(door to the far left is to the 2F East Passage, the one to the right is to the Second Floor Waiting Room)

Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Psxfin_2014_09_04_19_35_03_182_by_residentevilcbremake-dcpsxha
(don't mind the helicopter, the door to the left leads to Chief Irons Office, the one to the far right leads to the Art Storage Room)

Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Passage_to_iron_office__re2_danskyl7___2__by_residentevilcbremake-dcpsxhg
(a hall leading down to Chief Brian Iron's office)

Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Passage_to_iron_office__re2_danskyl7___3__by_residentevilcbremake-dcpsxhi
(the door to Chief Irons' Office)

_____
The Chief's Art Storage Room

This room is composed of multiple art designs scattered around the room. There's an armored statue similar to the one at the Stone statue corridor along with two woman reliefs on each side. A dome shaped skylight is embedded in the ceiling of the room. Lots of other gaudy art pieces collected by the Chief of Police has been stored here as well.

Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Psxfin_2014_09_04_19_35_22_368_by_residentevilcbremake-dcpsxkg

Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Bh_2_part1_124_by_residentevilcbremake-dcpsxkk

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Left_bar_bleue4/5Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Left_bar_bleue20/20Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)15/9mm, 12/12g, 190 Magnum
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)30% Fuel,999Rockets, 3 flares, 5 hand grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Everything lol just testing it out
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Pepsi?
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)Cory Orth the Forum Bitch

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Left_bar_bleue15/30Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Left_bar_bleue6/6Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

https://recorporatebattles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Empty Re: Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room

Post by Cathy McDonell Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:33 am

(from here)

Cat made her way down to the corridor as planned, the woman ambled her way over to the Chief's office as planned. She had little time to waste now that the prick was in the building. She holstered her weapon, and began to unzip the side bag on her hip.

Damian Handy wrote:
Pushing through the next room, the small landing that reminded him of a high school maintenance room, with a door leading to a patio overlooking the roof and helipad to his right, and to his left, past some lockers, stairs leading down to the Detective Wing and Press Room... as well as Irons' office. He thought he heard footfalls, high heels? Something similar against the tile and wood heading down. "Hello? Identify yourself." He asked calmly, sweeping the light down the stairwell, and when he saw nothing, descended.

She paused at that, just as she was about to pull out her copy of the special keys used throughout the station when she heard the man's voice, and felt his steps as he descended the stairwell behind her. She removed the keys from her bag, and tossed them into a nearby potted plant set beside a garbage can, some sort of greenish herby plant, but it had thick foliage to conceal the keys. She was able to get away with that before the light fell upon her. Cat turned, to face the light with a grin, her hands raised in a semi playful manner. "Don't shoot officer. I'm not a zombie." She says calmly, and cooly. Damn my luck, help a fella out and they bring the cavalry after me. I was doing a public service too... She thought, as she waited patiently. "...gonna pull down that light? I can barely see ya." She added playfully.
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Back to top Go down

Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Empty Re: Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room

Post by Michael Brennan Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:38 am

(from here)

Mike arrived, huffing and puffing up the stairwell from the West Offices corridor, taking the stairs past the bathrooms and opposite of the press room to the Chief's office when he heard the muffled voices. High Power already drawn, with a flashlight in his other grip, he turns the light on the flashy dressed woman. "Freeze, mam." He says as he approached her slowly. Looking to the right, he saw the Lieutenant and then the woman again. The woman couldn't see it... but the L-T was blushing behind his flashlight. He shook his head and smirked. "Good job Lieutenant, you found our suspect." He announces, approaching the woman with his weapon still raised.

Michael Brennan
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:53 am

(from here)

Between the beautiful Asian-American woman and Mike who just arrived busting him with that sickeningly father-like tone of his, the Lieutenant lowered the flashlight and glanced to Mike. "Oh, you just made it here, Mike? She and I have been talking for a while now. What took you so long old timer?" He says back, before descending the rest of the way. "Sorry miss, you're not allowed up here." He says, and notes the handgun holstered under her armpit. "Detective Brennan here will take your gun, so for your safety don't move." he began, as he approached her as well. She was tall, he noticed, same height as himself? Maybe. She had some definition in her arms as well, and her legs. "What's your name?" He asked, not bothering to ask for ID given her lack of pockets... granted she had an empty holster with bag around her wide hips and it was then he realized the gear was police property. Brennan probably saw that too. He didn't ask about it... yet. She probably cannibalized it from one of our dead officers, or undead ones. I cant rule out anything else, but given the circumstances presently, I'd give her a pass. If I was in her shoes, I'd probably do the same thing. Handy told himself.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Left_bar_bleue5/5Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Left_bar_bleue20/20Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Left_bar_bleue30/30Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Left_bar_bleue15/15Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:57 pm

"Yeah, Mike, what took you so long." She played along. As the younger officer being addressed as 'Lieutenant' walked up to her, and turned down his flashlight, she blinked. "Lieutenant? They make them young these days it seems." She giggled. He was kinda cute, handsome in a semi rugged sort of way. As he mentioned taking her gun, she raised a brow. "Am I under arrest officer? Didn't think wandering around would make me a hardened criminal." She playfully replied, hands still up.

As the young officer got closer, she leaned forwards when he asked for her name, her lidded unique brown eyes glaring at his large, dark blue eyes. "What's yours?" She giggled, before gently easy back. "Cathy McDonell, a reporter from Chicago. I was looking for a 'good angle' when I saw some of your pals in the back in need of some assistance, so I tried to shoot from up on the patio above. I assume that is what drew you here?" She asked.
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Brennan Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:01 am

Cathy McDonell wrote:"Yeah, Mike, what took you so long." She played along. As the younger officer being addressed as 'Lieutenant' walked up to her, and turned down his flashlight, she blinked. "Lieutenant? They make them young these days it seems." She giggled. He was kinda cute, handsome in a semi rugged sort of way. As he mentioned taking her gun, she raised a brow. "Am I under arrest officer? Didn't think wandering around would make me a hardened criminal." She playfully replied, hands still up.

As the young officer got closer, she leaned forwards when he asked for her name, her lidded unique brown eyes glaring at his large, dark blue eyes. "What's yours?" She giggled, before gently easy back. "Cathy McDonell, a reporter from Chicago. I was looking for a 'good angle' when I saw some of your pals in the back in need of some assistance, so I tried to shoot from up on the patio above. I assume that is what drew you here?" She asked.

"Cute kiddo, but can it. You don't know me, and I don't know you so lets be serious here, you're wandering in an off limits zone with a weapon in the precinct!" He says, lowering his gun, holstering it and grabbing the handgun from her holster and drew it out. "Hmp, VP70? Wait a minute... what is this?" He muttered to himself, catching it in the light of Handy's flashlight for a moment. He cast his own light upon the weapon, and could see the RPD markings, the custom tooling from Kendo but more importantly... the serial number.

He remained quiet, glancing up at the woman with a suspicious glare. "Lieutenant... cuff her." He asked.

Michael Brennan
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Cathy McDonell likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:19 am

Cathy McDonell wrote:"Yeah, Mike, what took you so long." She played along. As the younger officer being addressed as 'Lieutenant' walked up to her, and turned down his flashlight, she blinked. "Lieutenant? They make them young these days it seems." She giggled. He was kinda cute, handsome in a semi rugged sort of way. As he mentioned taking her gun, she raised a brow. "Am I under arrest officer? Didn't think wandering around would make me a hardened criminal." She playfully replied, hands still up.

Damian slightly smirked at that, but at the same time knew Mike would be instantly put off by her remark. "I get that a lot..." He replied at the Lieutenant bit, before she asked her question. "Heh, not yet anyway. Still, formality just the same, you're name please."

"What's yours?"

He was somewhat taken aback by her vivacious personality, given what was going on outside. He was at a loss of words as she replied. "Ah, so that explains the shooting, but from that far away with a handgun is kinda dangerous for our guys out there, you should have called for our assistance." He replied professionally as Mike took the gun from her holster. Like earlier in the day, he understood the lengths people had to go through to survive this outbreak... but admitted her calmness and general attitude was as if she wasn't surprised by the situation at all. I guess people handle these things differently...

Michael Brennan wrote:
"Cute kiddo, but can it. You don't know me, and I don't know you so lets be serious here, you're wandering in an off limits zone with a weapon in the precinct!" He says, lowering his gun, holstering it and grabbing the handgun from her holster and drew it out. "Hmp, VP70? Wait a minute... what is this?" He muttered to himself, catching it in the light of Handy's flashlight for a moment. He cast his own light upon the weapon, and could see the RPD markings, the custom tooling from Kendo but more importantly... the serial number.

He remained quiet, glancing up at the woman with a suspicious glare. "Lieutenant... cuff her." He asked.

"Hey, Mike, cut her some slack, we have others geared to the teeth too in the main hall." He says, before noting the odd behavior from Mike. "...Excuse me?" He asked, confused by the detective's request.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Left_bar_bleue5/5Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Left_bar_bleue30/30Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Left_bar_bleue15/15Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:46 am

Damian Handy & Cathy McDonell wrote:"...Excuse me?"

Cathy spoke up at the same time as the Lieutenant, causing her to glance over to him reflexively and gently smirk, before her unique brown eyes snapped back to the older man. "Under what pretense am I to be handcuffed Officer Mike?" She asked, hand on her hip, leaning slightly towards the nameless Lieutenant who was equally surprised by his coworker's request.
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell

Damian Handy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Brennan Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:57 am

Cathy McDonell wrote:

Cathy spoke up at the same time as the Lieutenant, causing her to glance over to him reflexively and gently smirk, before her unique brown eyes snapped back to the older man. "Under what pretense am I to be handcuffed Officer Mike?" She asked, hand on her hip, leaning slightly towards the nameless Lieutenant who was equally surprised by his coworker's request.

Mike ignored Cathy, and turned to the Lieutenant. "Rita Harding." He says. With that, Damian would recall last year's events, how Detective Rita Harding, Mike's protege, was undergoing a difficult case about a string of disappearances and discovery of murdered women found in the Sewers. All had blond hair, were between 18-25, Caucasian, and were seemingly hard on income, save three who were on the richer end of things. A few of the missing women were theorized to be connected according to Rita's findings, but their bodies weren't recovered. Ironically, Rita herself went missing as well after venturing into the Sewers... many chocked it up to an accident, but Mike was determined the killer got her, and had been assigned into her mysterious disappearance as well... then the cannibal murders began, and the case was shelved.

"This is Detective Harding's handgun, I know it is, K-910, its hers, I have the damn papers in my desk to verify it!" He says as he ejected the magazine to see if it matched the gun, but knew it would be a dead end given the severity outside. "Look, I ain't sayin' nothin', I just want to have a word or two with her in interrogation and file this thing away for evidence- in case shit goes back to normal out there." He explained his actions.

Michael Brennan
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:03 am

Michael Brennan wrote:
Cathy McDonell wrote:

Mike ignored Cathy, and turned to the Lieutenant. "Rita Harding." He says. With that, Damian would recall last year's events, how Detective Rita Harding, Mike's protege, was undergoing a difficult case about a string of disappearances and discovery of murdered women found in the Sewers. All had blond hair, were between 18-25, Caucasian, and were seemingly hard on income, save three who were on the richer end of things. A few of the missing women were theorized to be connected according to Rita's findings, but their bodies weren't recovered. Ironically, Rita herself went missing as well after venturing into the Sewers... many chocked it up to an accident, but Mike was determined the killer got her, and had been assigned into her mysterious disappearance as well... then the cannibal murders began, and the case was shelved.

"This is Detective Harding's handgun, I know it is, K-910, its hers, I have the damn papers in my desk to verify it!" He says as he ejected the magazine to see if it matched the gun, but knew it would be a dead end given the severity outside. "Look, I ain't sayin' nothin', I just want to have a word or two with her in interrogation and file this thing away for evidence- in case shit goes back to normal out there." He explained his actions.

Damian turned to Cathy as they both spoke in unison as well, and glanced back to Mike to avoid her smirk. His flushed face however paled when Mike brought up his accusation. "Mike... that's just too absurd. I-I know Rita was like you're daughter, she saw the world of you and was damn good detective... but why? Why now? It makes no sense. If what you're saying..." he paused, saying too much as it was about that case. He sighed, "we can't be doing this right now Mike. I hate to say this, but we have more pressing matters to deal with here, like the damn monsters and freaks wandering the city." He explained.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:20 am

Cat blinked at the insinuation being developed and looked between both men. "Whoa, whoa, I don't know what the hell any of you are talking about, I'm just a reporter from Chicago as I said! I've only been in the city since August 24th, you can check my rent check at the Apple Gate Inn." The woman explained. "I found the gun on the street, the belt off a dead cop, and the shoulder holster in that Army-Navy Surplus store not too far from here." she explained, leaving out the fact she had a malfunctioned 9mm conversion or replica Nanbu-14 in her small bag above her butt... but she'd keep quiet about it for now. She also had to wonder... why did 'he' give her that gun at the cafe if it was hot? He told her that it was from some rando near his bar. 'That man' was up to something, and if she ran into him again she'd have to give him a piece of her mind for the additional blunder, aside from having her operate in the field without her kit.

Its almost like I never left... She thought, realizing they also didn't take her combat knife... but she wasn't going to point that out to be stripped of that as well.
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell

Damian Handy and Michael Brennan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Brennan Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:28 am

"You don't know squat Lieutenant. Forgive me for speaking my mind; you've got the smarts and instinct, but ya lack the experience of thirty years on the beat kid..." He says with tough love to the Lieutenant, before turning to the woman. "Yeah... I'll get right on verifying your story. I'll just call up the Apple Inn or better yet walk over during this pandemic. You got any legit ID on ya? Anyone else still alive to validate your claims Ms. McDonell? I'd get ya for looting, but these are trying times so I'll let it slide." He asked the woman, flashing the light upon her, noting her sheathed combat knife and was about to speak up about it... then closed his mouth. "Hand over the spare mags, I'm not handing ya back the weapon, but other officers in the building equipped with the VP70 could make use of the ammo." Mike says. "Lets not drag this out kiddo."

Michael Brennan
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:41 am

Michael Brennan wrote:"You don't know squat Lieutenant. Forgive me for speaking my mind; you've got the smarts and instinct, but ya lack the experience of thirty years on the beat kid..." He says with tough love to the Lieutenant, before turning to the woman. "Yeah... I'll get right on verifying your story. I'll just call up the Apple Inn or better yet walk over during this pandemic. You got any legit ID on ya? Anyone else still alive to validate your claims Ms. McDonell? I'd get ya for looting, but these are trying times so I'll let it slide." He asked the woman, flashing the light upon her, noting her sheathed combat knife and was about to speak up about it... then closed his mouth. "Hand over the spare mags, I'm not handing ya back the weapon, but other officers in the building equipped with the VP70 could make use of the ammo." Mike says. "Lets not drag this out kiddo."

Damian sighed. "And no offense Mike, but you sound like you're on a Witch Hunt. Yeah, I lack the beat experience, but I know what we're doing right now is the same as sitting with our thumbs up our asses over someone whose rotting in the sewer somewhere with three other missing women. I hate to be blunt, but she's gone and in the past Mike. You think we can catch a perp in all of this? Look, she found this in the street, your files state her last known movements are illegal entry into the sewer plant via the subway. How can her gun be pristine? We haven't come across a murder case like that since she vanished, and if you think she was killed by the suspect, why'd he stick around for a year? Huh?" He began. "You have to listen to what you're saying right now Mike, its dark, can you be even sure it's Rita's? And say this guy did stick around, had her gun, if she found it on the ground that means the perp's dead Mike, or shit out of luck right now."

Ask Mike asked for the woman's VP70 mags, he felt mixed. On one hand... Mike did have a valid point, it be pointless for her to carry the mags to a weapon she didn't have, but he was also technically confiscating questionable property which could be hers or not, which case they would still confiscate it... but the whole scenario felt... wrong. "Mike... we've harassed this woman enough, lets just bring her back to the Main Hall for now and we'll deal with the munition issue after." He says calmly.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:56 am

Damian Handy wrote:
Michael Brennan wrote:"You don't know squat Lieutenant. Forgive me for speaking my mind; you've got the smarts and instinct, but ya lack the experience of thirty years on the beat kid..." He says with tough love to the Lieutenant, before turning to the woman. "Yeah... I'll get right on verifying your story. I'll just call up the Apple Inn or better yet walk over during this pandemic. You got any legit ID on ya? Anyone else still alive to validate your claims Ms. McDonell? I'd get ya for looting, but these are trying times so I'll let it slide." He asked the woman, flashing the light upon her, noting her sheathed combat knife and was about to speak up about it... then closed his mouth. "Hand over the spare mags, I'm not handing ya back the weapon, but other officers in the building equipped with the VP70 could make use of the ammo." Mike says. "Lets not drag this out kiddo."

Damian sighed. "And no offense Mike, but you sound like you're on a Witch Hunt. Yeah, I lack the beat experience, but I know what we're doing right now is the same as sitting with our thumbs up our asses over someone whose rotting in the sewer somewhere with three other missing women. I hate to be blunt, but she's gone and in the past Mike. You think we can catch a perp in all of this? Look, she found this in the street, your files state her last known movements are illegal entry into the sewer plant via the subway. How can her gun be pristine? We haven't come across a murder case like that since she vanished, and if you think she was killed by the suspect, why'd he stick around for a year? Huh?" He began. "You have to listen to what you're saying right now Mike, its dark, can you be even sure it's Rita's? And say this guy did stick around, had her gun, if she found it on the ground that means the perp's dead Mike, or shit out of luck right now."

Ask Mike asked for the woman's VP70 mags, he felt mixed. On one hand... Mike did have a valid point, it be pointless for her to carry the mags to a weapon she didn't have, but he was also technically confiscating questionable property which could be hers or not, which case they would still confiscate it... but the whole scenario felt... wrong. "Mike... we've harassed this woman enough, lets just bring her back to the Main Hall for now and we'll deal with the munition issue after." He says calmly.

(Out of Character: post 1969 GET! in rpd no less lOL)

Cathy looked between both men and sighed. "Look... I don't wanna cause trouble, here... if it means we can come to an understanding, Officer Mike can have my mags." She says, and began stripping the clips from her side pouches, the armpit holsters, and handed five of them to him. "I don't want to step any more on the toes of the paranoid RPD, even though I just helped two of your guys in the back struggling with the gate and some of those creatures." She replied flatly, adjusting her glasses after handing him the last magazine.
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell

Edgar Holden, Damian Handy and Michael Brennan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:04 am

Ben opened the door to the corridor that led to the chiefs office and art storage "Okay Mr Mayor almost there" Ben held the door open for the pair and followed behind them it wasn't long till his eyes fell upon three figures other figures besides himself the mayor and his daughter Ben took point only to realize it was Damian, Mike and a new face a woman in a orange and white dress Ben glanced at he woman out of curiosity she seemed quite quite calm considering everything that was happening Ben turned to the mayor " Mr Mayor if you could for just a moment and i'll let the chief know your here" Ben directed the Mayor and his Daughter into the waiting room the Mayor let out a irritated sigh "Okay fine, thank you Sargent" the Mayor also greeted Damian and Mike as he entered the waiting room, Ben turned back into the corridor Ben gestured Damian and Mike further up the corridor so the the mysterious woman couldn't hear "Sorry to butt in here, the Mayor wants to see Irons also,(Ben lowered his voice a bit more) i'm pretty certain the mayor is injured i'm not sure to what extent as he didn't want to talk about it, i'm pretty sure the makeshift bandage is from one of our SWAT jackets as for who from i'm not entirely sure" Ben then noticed there seemed to be some slight tension between Damian and Mike he glanced back over to the woman who was swaying playfully on the spot then back to his fellow officers "Everything Okay here?" Ben's tone now sounding curious.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Edgar Holden, Damian Handy, Cathy McDonell and Michael Brennan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Brennan Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:20 am

Mike glared at Handy with an almost pained expression. His eyes wide with a mix of pain and quiet anger directed at the younger man... but closed his eyes and sighed heavily. "Rita was a damn good cop, kid. I just..." he paused, and turned to the woman, 'Cathy' who presented the magazines, and thus took the magazines from her. He didn't say a word to her.

Ben Winters wrote:Ben opened the door to the corridor that led to the chiefs office and art storage "Okay Mr Mayor almost there" Ben held the door open for the pair and followed behind them it wasn't long till his eyes fell upon three figures other figures besides himself the mayor and his daughter Ben took point only to realize it was Damian, Mike and a new face a woman in a orange and white dress Ben glanced at he woman out of curiosity she seemed quite quite calm considering everything that was happening Ben turned to the mayor " Mr Mayor if you could for just a moment and i'll let the chief know your here" Ben directed the Mayor and his Daughter into the waiting room the Mayor let out a irritated sigh "Okay fine, thank you Sargent" the Mayor also greeted Damian and Mike as he entered the waiting room, Ben turned back into the corridor Ben gestured Damian and Mike further up the corridor so the the mysterious woman couldn't hear "Sorry to butt in here, the Mayor wants to see Irons also,(Ben lowered his voice a bit more) i'm pretty certain the mayor is injured i'm not sure to what extent as he didn't want to talk about it, i'm pretty sure the makeshift bandage is from one of our SWAT jackets as for who from i'm not entirely sure" Ben then noticed there seemed to be some slight tension between Damian and Mike he glanced back over to the woman who was swaying playfully on the spot then back to his fellow officers "Everything Okay here?" Ben's tone now sounding curious.

After Ben arrived with the Mayor and Katherine, he turned to Ben, another young and fiery personality much like the Lieutenant. "Nothin'. Ghosts of my past... I'll go get the Chief." He said, and began to head down the corridor to the waiting room which connected to the Main Hall... when he paused, turned around and got close to the Lieutenant and the Sargent. His voice was low, and he pointed at Handy. "One of these days kid, you'll have to trust your gut over your head, and I ain't talkin' bout your brain kid." He says nodding over to the woman. "A woman like that, can spell disaster for even the sharpest mind. Don't be so naive, especially during this outbreak of mass hysteria. You can never be too careful in who you can trust." He says, before nodding to the Sarge and then resuming his path to alert the Chief of his guests.

[to here]

Michael Brennan
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Ben Winters, Edgar Holden, Damian Handy and Cathy McDonell like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:57 am

Michael Brennan wrote:Mike glared at Handy with an almost pained expression. His eyes wide with a mix of pain and quiet anger directed at the younger man... but closed his eyes and sighed heavily. "Rita was a damn good cop, kid. I just..." he paused, and turned to the woman, 'Cathy' who presented the magazines, and thus took the magazines from her. He didn't say a word to her.

Ben Winters wrote:Ben opened the door to the corridor that led to the chiefs office and art storage "Okay Mr Mayor almost there" Ben held the door open for the pair and followed behind them it wasn't long till his eyes fell upon three figures other figures besides himself the mayor and his daughter Ben took point only to realize it was Damian, Mike and a new face a woman in a orange and white dress Ben glanced at he woman out of curiosity she seemed quite quite calm considering everything that was happening Ben turned to the mayor " Mr Mayor if you could for just a moment and i'll let the chief know your here" Ben directed the Mayor and his Daughter into the waiting room the Mayor let out a irritated sigh "Okay fine, thank you Sargent" the Mayor also greeted Damian and Mike as he entered the waiting room, Ben turned back into the corridor Ben gestured Damian and Mike further up the corridor so the the mysterious woman couldn't hear "Sorry to butt in here, the Mayor wants to see Irons also,(Ben lowered his voice a bit more) i'm pretty certain the mayor is injured i'm not sure to what extent as he didn't want to talk about it, i'm pretty sure the makeshift bandage is from one of our SWAT jackets as for who from i'm not entirely sure" Ben then noticed there seemed to be some slight tension between Damian and Mike he glanced back over to the woman who was swaying playfully on the spot then back to his fellow officers "Everything Okay here?" Ben's tone now sounding curious.

After Ben arrived with the Mayor and Katherine, he turned to Ben, another young and fiery personality much like the Lieutenant. "Nothin'. Ghosts of my past... I'll go get the Chief." He said, and began to head down the corridor to the waiting room which connected to the Main Hall... when he paused, turned around and got close to the Lieutenant and the Sargent. His voice was low, and he pointed at Handy. "One of these days kid, you'll have to trust your gut over your head, and I ain't talkin' bout your brain kid." He says nodding over to the woman. "A woman like that, can spell disaster for even the sharpest mind. Don't be so naive, especially during this outbreak of mass hysteria. You can never be too careful in who you can trust." He says, before nodding to the Sarge and then resuming his path to alert the Chief of his guests.

[to here]

Damian said nothing to Mike as they all remained quiet till the Mayor and his Daughter arrived. He turned to them, noticing the familiar yellow of the SWAT embroidery on the Mayor's hand and nodded to Ben, before turning to Cathy. "I'll be right with you." He says, before walking over to Ben and spoke quietly with them. Mike was leaving when he returned and gave him more of his hard ass advice, and looked over to Ben who had that gleam in his eyes after Mike nodded over to the playful Asian woman swaying in place, minding her own business as they spoke. As soon as Mike left, he turned to Ben. "Don't you start." He says firstly, then added: "Yeah... I saw it too. Well the SWAT team itself isn't that large, so it could be any number of our members who aren't here right now. People like Wu, Lake... I'm not sure if I saw Matsuo around, but either case that's at least two or three of our members who aren't accounted for. We should send someone out to City Hall just in case. I'll have to speak with the Mayor too, and though its not charged well, we have that Sat Phone we can use to try and contact the Governor and get the National Guard here. It might have the juice to reach outside whatever is happening outside." he says, before turning to the woman.

He walks over to her again. "Sorry about Mike... he's a bit of a dying breed of hard-boiled detectives." He begins. "Lieutenant Damian Handy, by the way." he introduced himself with a smile. "Again, sorry for this harsh introduction to the station... my partner here, Sargent Ben Winters and I barely got out of the city alive, and we were only a handful of blocks away, so I know its tough out there. I think the stress is just getting to everyone, especially with the lights being out." He explained, as he looked around for a moment shifting his weight on his heels before glancing back to Ben, who made him snap his head back to her. "So... you said you helped out some of our guys in the back? I'm guessing you meant Ben here and Andre." He spoke out loud, turning to Ben, to see if this was valid or not.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Edgar Holden, Cathy McDonell and Michael Brennan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:09 am

Damian Handy wrote:
Michael Brennan wrote:Mike glared at Handy with an almost pained expression. His eyes wide with a mix of pain and quiet anger directed at the younger man... but closed his eyes and sighed heavily. "Rita was a damn good cop, kid. I just..." he paused, and turned to the woman, 'Cathy' who presented the magazines, and thus took the magazines from her. He didn't say a word to her.

[to here]

Damian said nothing to Mike as they all remained quiet till the Mayor and his Daughter arrived. He turned to them, noticing the familiar yellow of the SWAT embroidery on the Mayor's hand and nodded to Ben, before turning to Cathy. "I'll be right with you." He says, before walking over to Ben and spoke quietly with them. Mike was leaving when he returned and gave him more of his hard ass advice, and looked over to Ben who had that gleam in his eyes after Mike nodded over to the playful Asian woman swaying in place, minding her own business as they spoke. As soon as Mike left, he turned to Ben. "Don't you start." He says firstly, then added: "Yeah... I saw it too. Well the SWAT team itself isn't that large, so it could be any number of our members who aren't here right now. People like Wu, Lake... I'm not sure if I saw Matsuo around, but either case that's at least two or three of our members who aren't accounted for. We should send someone out to City Hall just in case. I'll have to speak with the Mayor too, and though its not charged well, we have that Sat Phone we can use to try and contact the Governor and get the National Guard here. It might have the juice to reach outside whatever is happening outside." he says, before turning to the woman.

He walks over to her again. "Sorry about Mike... he's a bit of a dying breed of hard-boiled detectives." He begins. "Lieutenant Damian Handy, by the way." he introduced himself with a smile. "Again, sorry for this harsh introduction to the station... my partner here, Sargent Ben Winters and I barely got out of the city alive, and we were only a handful of blocks away, so I know its tough out there. I think the stress is just getting to everyone, especially with the lights being out." He explained, as he looked around for a moment shifting his weight on his heels before glancing back to Ben, who made him snap his head back to her. "So... you said you helped out some of our guys in the back? I'm guessing you meant Ben here and Andre." He spoke out loud, turning to Ben, to see if this was valid or not.  

Cat winked to the Lt. who turned away from her, and hummed to herself as they spoke alone. She could hear them somewhat well, but kept to herself, idly swaying and mentally debating how she'll get a new pistol, or try to get her Nanbu-14 working. It seemed like a simple fix, but she wasn't too versed in gunsmithing to get it reliably functioning again.

Glancing over, she recognized the younger man, from being one of the guys she aided. She saw him glancing over to her and she waved her fingers playfully back with a big grin. When Mike left, and the Lieutenant returned and introduced himself properly she smiled. "Nice to finally be introduced to the young Lieutenant at last." She giggled, before shrugging and adjusted her underframe glasses. "I can get his frustration, just didn't appreciate the way he vented it. Anyway, thanks for being at least reasonable with me Damian, I can call you Damian right?" She purred, before turning to the man he introduced as Sargent Ben Winters. "Heya Ben, Cathy McDonell, freelance journalist and reporter from Chicago." She introduced herself, before adding: "Oh yes, I helped swat a few pesky flies from the Sargent here, I can call ya Ben, right?" Her smile beaming as she glanced between both young men. "You tell'em Ben, when you ran empty on your MP5, I helped you and your two other friends out, amiright?" She winked.
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell

Edgar Holden, Damian Handy and Michael Brennan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:52 am

Damian Handy wrote:

Ben listened to Mike as he gave damian some of his words of wisdom although Ben could help but think it was also hiding some sort of threat Ben smirked as Damian told him not to start, he held his hands up "Wasn't going to" Ben let out a slight chuckle he leaned against the wall for moment as Damian went through potential ideas to help get the city in order "Good luck trying to talk to the Mayor he didn't seem talkative on the way here" Damian nodded then went over to the woman, Ben let out a sigh as he checked over his Beretta and going through recent events in his head.

Cathy McDonell wrote:

"Heya Ben, Cathy McDonell, freelance journalist and reporter from Chicago." She introduced herself, before adding: "Oh yes, I helped swat a few pesky flies from the Sargent here, I can call ya Ben, right?" Her smile beaming as she glanced between both young men. "You tell'em Ben, when you ran empty on your MP5, I helped you and your two other friends out, amiright?" She winked.

"Huh what?" Ben stood up properly and walked towards Damian and the woman "Sorry about that was in a world of my own, But yeah Damian she helped alright, was some pretty good shooting Cat you don't mind if I call you Cat" Ben winked back in a attempt to add to her playful nature, “Erm let's just forget I did that” Ben let out a nervous chuckle, Ben then looks down to his VP70 and hands it to the woman "I'm probably gonna get shot to shit for this but here considering Mike took yours and the fact that we need as much help as we can get right now" Ben then looked to Damian "Well as long you don't mind Damian i mean she's definately got the skills to help out" Ben then turned back to the woman "Also don't lose it i want it back when your done otherwise i'll have the Lieutenant here punish you" Ben couldn't help but chuckle as he said this knowing full well that it would irritate Damian.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Edgar Holden, Damian Handy and Cathy McDonell like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:21 pm

"I'll make him talk, perhaps get the officer who helped him out of him." he says to Ben regarding the Mayor, before turning his attention to Cathy. He chuckled. "Yeah, well, Mike didn't give me a chance for proper introductions, and Damian's fine." He says, before shrugging with a smirk. "I try to be reasonable even with mysterious gun-toating freelance reporters from out of town, wandering the off limits floor of our station, etcetera etcetera." He teased, but found her knowledge of firearms, and with Ben's testimony... and her personality despite the situation was a little suspect... but he let it slide.

"So, Cat, you don't mind us calling you Cat from Chicago? You're a crack shot and know how to handle firearms reasonably well... and Ben seems to trust you and Ben here trusts ya so I'll trust ya." He said in regard to her taking Ben's firearm.

Ben Winters wrote:"Also don't lose it i want it back when your done otherwise i'll have the Lieutenant here punish you" Ben couldn't help but chuckle as he said this knowing full well that it would irritate Damian.

Damian gently, rammed his right elbow into Ben's shoulder, enough to make him feel it. "Still needs to be housebroken though." He paused, giving him a steely glare before looking back to Cat. "Like he said though, we could use the extra manpower and those who can shoot straight on our side. By the way, sorry for the thirty questions... but could I ask why you were up here in the first place?" He asked, mostly out of curiosity.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Edgar Holden and Cathy McDonell like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:42 pm

Cat smirked at the pair's commentary and replied back. "Yes, I do mind." She said in a flat tone... before smirking. "Damian's Fine, and Ben then." She says playfully before looking at the VP70. "Generous of you, so far I've already made friends with one of your female officers and Mike, but you two are something special." she giggled, taking the handgun barrel first. "Punishment? Oh, he'll slap the heavy metal clappers on me and whisk me away to the dungeon? Didn't think you guys roleplayed that here whilst on the clock." She teased, before slipping the handgun into her holster. "But seriously, thanks I accept this rental." she winked to Ben, before chuckling at Damian's remark. "Oh, I don't mind the questions by you. Two." she coughed, before smirking in a smug manner. "Well, you know what they say about curiosity and cats~" She says as she walked between them, sashaying her hips as her hands rolled off both their shoulders as she passed them by, walking behind them, which made both men turn to her as she walked a short distance, before pausing, and she then glanced over her shoulder at them, a hand on her hip.

Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room Cat_casual_with_gun_by_saekobusujima1990_by_saekobusujima1990-dcqo38n

"...but satisfaction eventually brought her back." She purred. "Now I have some questions," she says, unzipping the bag on her belt, and removed the Nanbu-14 handgun. "I didn't tell your friend Mike I had this on me... was curious if any of you can point me into the direction of getting it fixed? Figured it could be useful, and I won't have to deprive Ben the good boy here of his spare handgun if I vanish under mysterious circumstances." She teased. "Since, I'm a mysterious," she cooed, walking up to Damian, "gun-toating," she then closed the distance between them. "...reporter." she purred, before showing the handgun to him. "It's a Nanbu Type-14 I found in the same place I found the shoulder holster. I'm well versed with firearms, having covered wars ya know... but this one hits closer to home with me, since I'm Japanese. Its interesting though, 9x19mm custom rework from the look of things... I see a Kendo on it too. But it won't operate, something..." she paused, and glanced up to Damian. "Missing." She then turned to Ben. "Either of you gentlemen know what I can do to alleviate this issue?"
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell

Edgar Holden and Damian Handy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:20 am

Damian Handy wrote:Damian gently, rammed his right elbow into Ben's shoulder, enough to make him feel it. "Still needs to be housebroken though." He paused, giving him a steely glare before looking back to Cat. "Like he said though, we could use the extra manpower and those who can shoot straight on our side. By the way, sorry for the thirty questions... but could I ask why you were up here in the first place?" He asked, mostly out of curiosity.

Ben felt Damians elbow ram into his shoulder followed by the steely glaze "Ow, "Still needs to be housebroken though" Ben responded in a childish tone he then looked to Cat as Damian asked why she was up here.

Cathy McDonell wrote:Cat smirked at the pair's commentary and replied back. "Yes, I do mind." She said in a flat tone... before smirking. "Damian's Fine, and Ben then." She says playfully before looking at the VP70. "Generous of you, so far I've already made friends with one of your female officers and Mike, but you two are something special." she giggled, taking the handgun barrel first. "Punishment? Oh, he'll slap the heavy metal clappers on me and whisk me away to the dungeon? Didn't think you guys roleplayed that here whilst on the clock." She teased, before slipping the handgun into her holster. "But seriously, thanks I accept this rental." she winked to Ben, before chuckling at Damian's remark. "Oh, I don't mind the questions by you. Two." she coughed, before smirking in a smug manner. "Well, you know what they say about curiosity and cats~" She says as she walked between them, sashaying her hips as her hands rolled off both their shoulders as she passed them by, walking behind them, which made both men turn to her as she walked a short distance, before pausing, and she then glanced over her shoulder at them, a hand on her hip.

"Only when it's really quiet" Ben let out a chuckle in response to Cat's comment he than watched and listened to her as she continued wandering about in her playful manner between the two officers.

Cathy McDonell wrote:
"...but satisfaction eventually brought her back." She purred. "Now I have some questions," she says, unzipping the bag on her belt, and removed the Nanbu-14 handgun. "I didn't tell your friend Mike I had this on me... was curious if any of you can point me into the direction of getting it fixed? Figured it could be useful, and I won't have to deprive Ben the good boy here of his spare handgun if I vanish under mysterious circumstances." She teased. "Since, I'm a mysterious," she cooed, walking up to Damian, "gun-toating," she then closed the distance between them. "...reporter." she purred, before showing the handgun to him. "It's a Nanbu Type-14 I found in the same place I found the shoulder holster. I'm well versed with firearms, having covered wars ya know... but this one hits closer to home with me, since I'm Japanese. Its interesting though, 9x19mm custom rework from the look of things... I see a Kendo on it too. But it won't operate, something..." she paused, and glanced up to Damian. "Missing." She then turned to Ben. "Either of you gentlemen know what I can do to alleviate this issue?"

Ben looked at the Nanbu Type 14 "Hmmm i'm not the best when it comes to the inner workings of a firearm but based on what you said to it not operating i would assume maybe the firing pin, for lack of a better word is fucked, either that or like you say could be missing one entirely. he then turned to Damian "What do think Damian, being our resident gunsmith and all"
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Damian Handy and Cathy McDonell like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:09 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
Damian Handy wrote:Damian gently, rammed his right elbow into Ben's shoulder, enough to make him feel it. "Still needs to be housebroken though." He paused, giving him a steely glare before looking back to Cat. "Like he said though, we could use the extra manpower and those who can shoot straight on our side. By the way, sorry for the thirty questions... but could I ask why you were up here in the first place?" He asked, mostly out of curiosity.

Ben felt Damians elbow ram into his shoulder followed by the steely glaze "Ow, "Still needs to be housebroken though" Ben responded in a childish tone he then looked to Cat as Damian asked why she was up here.

Cathy McDonell wrote:Cat smirked at the pair's commentary and replied back. "Yes, I do mind." She said in a flat tone... before smirking. "Damian's Fine, and Ben then." She says playfully before looking at the VP70. "Generous of you, so far I've already made friends with one of your female officers and Mike, but you two are something special." she giggled, taking the handgun barrel first. "Punishment? Oh, he'll slap the heavy metal clappers on me and whisk me away to the dungeon? Didn't think you guys roleplayed that here whilst on the clock." She teased, before slipping the handgun into her holster. "But seriously, thanks I accept this rental." she winked to Ben, before chuckling at Damian's remark. "Oh, I don't mind the questions by you. Two." she coughed, before smirking in a smug manner. "Well, you know what they say about curiosity and cats~" She says as she walked between them, sashaying her hips as her hands rolled off both their shoulders as she passed them by, walking behind them, which made both men turn to her as she walked a short distance, before pausing, and she then glanced over her shoulder at them, a hand on her hip.

"Only when it's really quiet" Ben let out a chuckle in response to Cat's comment he than watched and listened to her as she continued wandering about in her playful manner between the two officers.

Cathy McDonell wrote:

Ben looked at the Nanbu Type 14 "Hmmm i'm not the best when it comes to the inner workings of a firearm but based on what you said to it not operating i would assume maybe the firing pin, for lack of a better word is fucked, either that or like you say could be missing one entirely. he then turned to Damian "What do think Damian, being our resident gunsmith and all"

Damian watched the woman slink between them, much like a cat would, and turned to Ben at his response to her roleplay question and smirked, before turning to Cat. Hmm... being vague like a reporter, but there is something off here... Not even a moment he thought about that did she approach him rather boldly, and presented the weapon to him as she repeated his descriptors he used for her moments before. "Ahem, well." He looked to Ben who looked to him and then he looked back to Cat's disarming smirk and he cleared his throat, looking at the pistol. "I'd have to agree Nurse Winters, our patient seems to be deactivated... hm. Odd." he says as he dropped the joke tone quickly and began to check the internals with his light, handing Cat his mag to hold for the moment.

She shined the light down into the ejection port, and like Ben suggested it was indeed the pin- it was entirely removed, but the block mechanism which held the firing pin is what threw him off. "...Kendo did something odd with this one. It's not original parts at all, I've seen turn of the century weapons before, this is pretty modern machining and work put into this to make it fire modern nine by nineteen millimeter..." he says, before glancing up to her, and traded her pistol back for his light. "Maybe after we get some lights turned on, I'll take her apart and give her a glance over." He says with a smile. With his light returned, he turned to Ben. "Ben, see to it she gets back to the main hall, I'm gonna have a talk with the Mayor." He says, pulling up one of Deputy Chief Raymond Douglas' flyers from his pocket. "After all, the military needs to know where they'll be picking up survivors. Raymond knows how to put the fire under the Mayor and Chief's ass by doing things ahead of schedule. Can't have a bunch of survivors heading out to nowhere." he says with a smirk.

"I'll convince Marv to send a small yet well armed unit to the train station to help with the evacuation efforts, unless you want to..." He says before chuckling. "Someone should probably check the S.T.A.R.S. office too, see how that radio connection thing is going for us." He added, sighing. "So much to do, so little time..." He returned to Cat and smiled. "Nice meeting you Cat," he nodded gently before turning around and headed to the Mayor's waiting room that Sam usually occupied behind the desk.

[To here]

Last edited by Damian Handy on Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:25 pm

Damian Handy wrote:
Ben Winters wrote:

Cathy McDonell wrote:

Damian watched the woman slink between them, much like a cat would, and turned to Ben at his response to her roleplay question and smirked, before turning to Cat. Hmm... being vague like a reporter, but there is something off here... Not even a moment he thought about that did she approach him rather boldly, and presented the weapon to him as she repeated his descriptors he used for her moments before. "Ahem, well." He looked to Ben who looked to him and then he looked back to Cat's disarming smirk and he cleared his throat, looking at the pistol. "I'd have to agree Nurse Winters, our patient seems to be deactivated... hm. Odd." he says as he dropped the joke tone quickly and began to check the internals with his light, handing Cat his mag to hold for the moment.

She shined the light down into the ejection port, and like Ben suggested it was indeed the pin- it was entirely removed, but the block mechanism which held the firing pin is what threw him off. "...Kendo did something odd with this one. It's not original parts at all, I've seen turn of the century weapons before, this is pretty modern machining and work put into this to make it fire modern nine by nineteen millimeter..." he says, before glancing up to her, and traded her pistol back for his light. "Maybe after we get some lights turned on, I'll take her apart and give her a glance over." He says with a smile. With his light returned, he turned to Ben. "Ben, see to it she gets back to the main hall, I'm gonna have a talk with the Mayor." He says, pulling up one of Deputy Chief Raymond Douglas' flyers from his pocket. "After all, the military needs to know where they'll be picking up survivors. Raymond knows how to put the fire under the Mayor and Chief's ass by doing things ahead of schedule. Can't have a bunch of survivors heading out to nowhere." he says with a smirk.

"I'll convince Marv to send a small yet well armed unit to the train station to help with the evacuation efforts, unless you want to..." He says before chuckling. "Someone should probably check the S.T.A.R.S. office too, see how that radio connection thing is going for us." He added, sighing. "So much to do, so little time..." He returned to Cat and smiled. "Nice meeting you Cat," he nodded gently before turning around and headed to the Mayor's waiting room that Sam usually occupied behind the desk.

Cat laughed at their banter, the Officers Ben and Damian. They were far more put together than the other two, Officer Marks and Detective Mike from before. "So, a young Lieutenant and a gunsmith? If he cooks he's a package deal!" she teased, before he handed the weapon back. "Thank you Damian's Fine, I'd appreciate that." She teased again. As he was taking his leave, she turned to Ben with a smirk, holstering his VP70 and then slid the Nanbu 14 back into the bag on her hip. "So no one got bit in the back, did they?" She asked, referring to the scene in the North Parkinglot.
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell

Damian Handy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:07 pm

Damian Handy wrote:

Ben observed as Damian examined the gun eventually finding out what the problem was and discovering some interesting things about the weapon "So Kendo really went to town on this one, i would assume maybe a custom request or perhaps a personal project" either way Ben turned to Cat "You've no need to worry Damian here will strip her down to the bare minimum and get her ticking again, he's good like that"

Damian Handy wrote:

Ben turned back to Damian "Hmmm i think i'll let you convince Marv" Ben let out a nervous chuckle as he said this "I'll head to the S.T.A.R.S Office and get a Sit Rep after i've delivered the lovely Cat here back to the Main Hall of course, besides i could do with some alone time to clear my head the walk to the S.T.A.R.S Office should do the trick, see ya later Lieutenant"

Cathy Mcdonell wrote:
Cat laughed at their banter, the Officers Ben and Damian. They were far more put together than the other two, Officer Marks and Detective Mike from before. "So, a young Lieutenant and a gunsmith? If he cooks he's a package deal!" she teased, before he handed the weapon back. "Thank you Damian's Fine, I'd appreciate that." She teased again. As he was taking his leave, she turned to Ben with a smirk, holstering his VP70 and then slid the Nanbu 14 back into the bag on her hip. "So no one got bit in the back, did they?" She asked, referring to the scene in the North Parking lot.

Ben turned to Cat again in response to her question "Erm the Reporter lady her name escapes me at the moment, i believe one of her guys got bit on the arm, he should be fine though the wound didn't seem fatal, but other than that no one else one of those dogs had a go at Ta- sorry Andres foot but luckily our SWAT boots are top notch" Ben continued through the waiting room now buttoning his shirt he previously lent to the Mayors daughter with Cat following behind.

(To here)
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Edgar Holden, Damian Handy and Cathy McDonell like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next