Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2F Waiting Room

2 posters

Go down

2F Waiting Room  Empty 2F Waiting Room

Post by Admin Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:22 am

Brian Irons' secretary (Samantha Kamura LOL) uses this room as her office by the desk. It is used as a waiting area for those who wish to speak with the Chief of Police himself. This room contains a large box and a Typewriter. A rack contains magazines can be seen located on the right side including a long chair.

2F Waiting Room  Psxfin_2014_09_04_19_28_00_745_by_residentevilcbremake-dcpszfp
(door leading to the Main Hall, 2F)

2F Waiting Room  Psxfin_2014_09_04_19_28_37_009_by_residentevilcbremake-dcpszfv
(door leading to Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
2F Waiting Room  Left_bar_bleue4/52F Waiting Room  Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
2F Waiting Room  Left_bar_bleue20/202F Waiting Room  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)15/9mm, 12/12g, 190 Magnum
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)30% Fuel,999Rockets, 3 flares, 5 hand grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Everything lol just testing it out
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Pepsi?
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)Cory Orth the Forum Bitch

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
2F Waiting Room  Left_bar_bleue15/302F Waiting Room  Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
2F Waiting Room  Left_bar_bleue6/62F Waiting Room  Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

https://recorporatebattles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

2F Waiting Room  Empty Re: 2F Waiting Room

Post by Damian Handy Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:38 pm

[From here]

Damian enters the office, and soon watches his partner Ben and the lovely Cat McDonell pass through to the second floor balcony, regarding them both with a smile before turning his attention to the Mayor.

"Mayor Warren... I'm Lieutenant Damian Handy, you swore me in with the Chief a few months ago." He says, dragging a seat over to sit with the Mayor and his daughter.

"No disrespect Lieutenant, but you all look the same, save Brian." He says with a sigh, dabbing his face with a cloth. His daughter was still too shaken up, mascara running down her cheeks as she sat beside her father.

"Fair enough," Damian nodded, taking his seat. "but we need to talk. You need to get in touch with the Governor about sending in the National Guard, Deputy Chief Douglas has... well, already began evacuation procedures and posted flyers, like these ones." He says, pulling out the sheet and handing it to him. "The Raccoon City Train Yard is a perfect place for helicopters to land and pick up civilians who haven't yet gone insane. From the look of things, not everyone turns into these... things. But we should evacuate civilians while we can, before those who have... turned, devour them." He says, and was quite shocked to see the tired old codger not even snap at him. He looked like shit...

"With the military, we might be able to drive back the threat. There's also worse out there Mayor... I seen a... true as blue monster with scales shoot its head up from a sewer drain and devour..." he paused, and sighed. "It shrugged off bullets and shotgun shells like they were plastic pellets, sir." He says, before glancing up. "Way I see it... we have a limited shot at this, we need to use the emergency Satellite Phone, it may be enough to get a message out, get a warning out to keep people from coming into this City of the Dead, Mayor." Damian urged, before, walking over to Sam's desk, and yanked out a map of the city from one of the brochures. "Its a... drastic idea." he began, but wandered back to the coffee table and sets the map out in front of the mayor, and sat beside him. "With our SWAT supplies and some of the explosive ordinance one of our officers found in the sewers a day or so ago, we can blow up this portion of the city street to make a massive trench to keep the turned-"

"-You mean the zombies, Lieutenant?" The mayor cut him off... seemingly annoyed with how Damian was treating the situation or knowing that the officer was beginning to hate calling them 'turned'.

"...yes." Damian replied after a pause. "They... move in a group, they don't run thank fucking goodness, and they shamble. They might just fall into the pit and we can slaughter them, those who don't fall and break their necks. They'll be in the sewers mostly, and I don't see any reason for us to go down there." He says with a shrug. "But it might buy the citizens time to evacuate via tram to the Train Yard. We just need the National Guard to help establish a rescue, or we're going to have a bunch of people waiting up there to be lunch for a horde of zombies." He admits.

The Mayor stared at him, seemingly irritated but too tired to argue. "You cocksuckers are forcing my hand... just like that bastard idiot who tried to get me here. Officer Lake... I think his name was...yes. I believe it was Officer Lake." He says to which Damian looked at the bandaged hand of the Mayor. "About that... where is officer Lake, Mr. Mayor? Since you know, we're understaffed and we need all the officers we can get, and Shane Lake's a SWAT team member, like me. He works under Captain Cahill, but he's just as much my team mate as any one in this building. What happened to him?" He asked- no, ordered.

The Mayor's brow twitched, remembering his confrontation with the woman... and kept silent for a moment. "Can I have a glass of water?"

"The power's off Mr. Mayor, and I wouldn't trust the god damn water right now till we find out whats causing this mess. What happened to officer Lake?" He ordered again.

The Mayor looked at him. "You think whats happening is in the water...? Huh..."

"Mr. Mayor please... stay to task." Damian urged.

"....Officer Lake, fell unconscious. We left him since we had no choice. I'm sorry, Lieutenant, but I lost my wife, the city's in shambles and you apparently want to blow part of it up and-"

"-you mean you just left him there?!" He shouted, standing up, his tall and well trained form was like a mountain over the scrawny, sickly Mayor as Damian's eyes gleamed with malice...

"Wha-what was I supposed to do? I'm not a fucking commando Lieutenant, I'm a goddamn politician! I have a daughter and city to worry about, he wanted us to get here so we did!" He explained himself, and Damian took a moment calm himself down, and walk over to one of the vending machines. He leaned against it... then, taking out his tonfa baton, he smashed the window to the machine! The shattering glass startled both the Mayor and Katherine, but once he cleared away the jagged glass, he pulled out a can of soda and tossed it to him. "Here's your fucking drink. Call the Governor. Get us some fucking backup." he says in stern tone, before exiting the room himself.

(To here)
Damian Handy
Damian Handy
Level 4 'Administration Staff'
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
2F Waiting Room  Left_bar_bleue5/52F Waiting Room  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
2F Waiting Room  Left_bar_bleue20/202F Waiting Room  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
2F Waiting Room  Left_bar_bleue30/302F Waiting Room  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
2F Waiting Room  Left_bar_bleue15/152F Waiting Room  Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Ben Winters and Edgar Holden like this post

Back to top Go down