Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Passage to Iron's Office and Art Storage Room

Post by Cathy McDonell Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:25 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
Damian Handy wrote:

Damian watched the woman slink between them, much like a cat would, and turned to Ben at his response to her roleplay question and smirked, before turning to Cat. Hmm... being vague like a reporter, but there is something off here... Not even a moment he thought about that did she approach him rather boldly, and presented the weapon to him as she repeated his descriptors he used for her moments before. "Ahem, well." He looked to Ben who looked to him and then he looked back to Cat's disarming smirk and he cleared his throat, looking at the pistol. "I'd have to agree Nurse Winters, our patient seems to be deactivated... hm. Odd." he says as he dropped the joke tone quickly and began to check the internals with his light, handing Cat his mag to hold for the moment.

She shined the light down into the ejection port, and like Ben suggested it was indeed the pin- it was entirely removed, but the block mechanism which held the firing pin is what threw him off. "...Kendo did something odd with this one. It's not original parts at all, I've seen turn of the century weapons before, this is pretty modern machining and work put into this to make it fire modern nine by nineteen millimeter..." he says, before glancing up to her, and traded her pistol back for his light. "Maybe after we get some lights turned on, I'll take her apart and give her a glance over." He says with a smile. With his light returned, he turned to Ben. "Ben, see to it she gets back to the main hall, I'm gonna have a talk with the Mayor." He says, pulling up one of Deputy Chief Raymond Douglas' flyers from his pocket. "After all, the military needs to know where they'll be picking up survivors. Raymond knows how to put the fire under the Mayor and Chief's ass by doing things ahead of schedule. Can't have a bunch of survivors heading out to nowhere." he says with a smirk.

Ben observed as Damian examined the gun eventually finding out what the problem was and discovering some interesting things about the weapon "So Kendo really went to town on this one, i would assume maybe a custom request or perhaps a personal project" either way Ben turned to Cat "You've no need to worry Damian here will strip her down to the bare minimum and get her ticking again, he's good like that"

Damian Handy wrote:
"I'll convince Marv to send a small yet well armed unit to the train station to help with the evacuation efforts, unless you want to..." He says before chuckling. "Someone should probably check the S.T.A.R.S. office too, see how that radio connection thing is going for us." He added, sighing. "So much to do, so little time..." He returned to Cat and smiled. "Nice meeting you Cat," he nodded gently before turning around and headed to the Mayor's waiting room that Sam usually occupied behind the desk.

Ben turned back to Damian "Hmmm i think i'll let you convince Marv" Ben let out a nervous chuckle as he said this "I'll head to the S.T.A.R.S Office and get a Sit Rep after i've delivered the lovely Cat here back to the Main Hall of course, besides i could do with some alone time to clear my head the walk to the S.T.A.R.S Office should do the trick, see ya later Lieutenant"

Cathy Mcdonell wrote:
Cat laughed at their banter, the Officers Ben and Damian. They were far more put together than the other two, Officer Marks and Detective Mike from before. "So, a young Lieutenant and a gunsmith? If he cooks he's a package deal!" she teased, before he handed the weapon back. "Thank you Damian's Fine, I'd appreciate that." She teased again. As he was taking his leave, she turned to Ben with a smirk, holstering his VP70 and then slid the Nanbu 14 back into the bag on her hip. "So no one got bit in the back, did they?" She asked, referring to the scene in the North Parking lot.

Ben turned to Cat again in response to her question "Erm the Reporter lady her name escapes me at the moment, i believe one of her guys got bit on the arm, he should be fine though the wound didn't seem fatal, but other than that no one else one of those dogs had a go at Ta- sorry Andres foot but luckily our SWAT boots are top notch" Ben continued through the waiting room now buttoning his shirt he previously lent to the Mayors daughter with Cat following behind.

(To here)

"Good to know." Cat says with a smile at Ben's remarks, from Damian's handling of her gun, to the people in back still all right... but the one that was bitten troubled her secretly. As he was leading her away, Cat glanced back to the potted plant... then returned her gaze to Ben and followed the Sargent out. It'll be safe... for now.

(to here)
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell
Level 4 'Administration Staff'
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2