Basement Parking & Garage

Go down

Basement Parking & Garage Empty Basement Parking & Garage

Post by Admin on Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:43 pm

Most of the parking space are parked with RPD vehicles. It is linked between the Basement East Hall and the Basement West Hall. There is also a ventilation shaft which leads out to the Front Entrance to the building outside, in the small underpass beneath the front doors of the building. The ramp going outside the building leads up to the North Parking Lot up top in the rear entrance of the RPD Building on Flower Street, usually blocked by shutters.

Basement Parking & Garage Desperate_times_special_item___credit_card_by_residentevilcbremake-dcpycsq
(Door leading back to the Basement East Hallway)

Basement Parking & Garage 001__1__by_residentevilcbremake-dcpycsb

Basement Parking & Garage Desperate_times_special_item___justice_by_residentevilcbremake-dcpycsk
(Parking Garage shutter and Ramp)

Basement Parking & Garage Psxfin_2014_09_05_20_45_48_895_by_residentevilcbremake-dcpyct9
(Parking ramp leads up to the North Parking Lot/Rear Entrance Gate to the RPD)

Basement Parking & Garage Pushing05_by_residentevilcbremake-dcpycsy
(This door leads to the Basement West Hall and towards the Kennel and Cell Rooms)

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://recorporatebattles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Basement Parking & Garage Empty Re: Basement Parking & Garage

Post by Scott Walsh on Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:53 am

(from here)

Scott bursts into the underground garage, his head snapping left to right for an available vehicle. There was one being worked on, suspended, Handy's damn Firebird, and a few available squad cars. He turns to wall where the spare keys were generally stored, and didn't bother signing the paperclip stating he took Car 32's keys, running over to the available vehicle and entered it. "C'mon Dad... be fine... be fine!" He fastens his belt, shakily bringing the keys to the steering column before gunning the Ford Victoria's engine. He slams his door shut, adjusts the rear view mirror, staring back at his wide, terrified blue eyes before he put the vehicle into drive and pulled the squad car from its spot. He took a turn carefully as he could at his higher than necessary speed up the ramp into the back parking lot-

(to rear parking lot)
Scott Walsh
Scott Walsh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell on Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:43 am

(from the parkinglot)

The decent into the station's underbelly was quick, and winded to a sharp left turn. Several police vehicles in various states of repair and disrepair sat there. However, a sexy Firebird was parked at one corner of the room and Cathy had an inkling it belonged to one of the Lieutenants, Captains.... perhaps the Chief himself. She didn't see any signs of the infected just yet, nor any wandering officers which was great for her. The police are still trying to piece the situation together. I heard the gunshots at the proper entrance to the station, so their focus right now is the entrance where most of the city's victims will assault first. I think I'll hunker down here somewhere in the mean time. Cathy formulated to herself. She slipped behind a pair of vehicles and lied low and silently, listening to the echoing gunfire coming from the crawlspace to her right. She looked over at it with a raised brow. A shaft to the underpass area in the front courtyard... would make a quick entrance to the front of the station, should I need to evacuate the parking lot in a moment's notice. Could perhaps be my proper introduction to the survivors if I need to. She thought, sitting in the darkness and alert of the creatures who were likely following her into the garage from up top...
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down