Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B3 Armory, Garage and Hanger

Go down

B3 Armory, Garage and Hanger Empty B3 Armory, Garage and Hanger

Post by Rufus Devlin Harris Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:14 am

(from here)

The underground garage was filled with several lowlifes seen across the city, for one reason or another. Most were just common looking people, you'd not expect to have sold children to a war hungry bastard in some middle eastern country, but they did. They were all lowlifes, including the man clapping his gloved hands upon entering the garage, smiling with that scarred face of his. "Welcome, welcome. I'm so glad all of you could make it before the city's chaos made it too impossible to show." he began in a whimsical manner, descending the grated stairs with his footfalls making heavy clanks as he descended.

He turned to the lot of them, Rufus Devlin Harris - Devil Harris (Jr.) whose bodyguards flanked either side of him.

B3 Armory, Garage and Hanger Icng__agent_trio_by_sgtcrisis_d7irvf7

"Tonight, our fair city is under attack, and our numbers dwindle only to add to the ranks of the undead which plague our town... our way of life." he says, confidently as he walks over to the vehicles he was going to send them out in. He snapped his fingers, and the pair of large men moved on their own accord, vanishing into the echoing hall of the garage. "You may be wondering what you're doing here, why I asked for you to bring your families. As I promised when you fell into my allegiance, I'd protect you as one of my own. So do, your families within these hallowed walls of my... father before me. This palace, is your salvation. Your fortress as it is mine. We are not men and women. We are soldiers, given a purpose... and that is to defend what is ours and our own. Now, there are people in this city who would not give us a second glance, they'd abandon us if given half a chance. People like Irons, people like Warren... but not me. No, no, I plan to broker a deal with Umbrella, to safeguard everyone here's survival, but we can't simply get what we want for free. No, we'll have to play the lap dog for now, and bow our heads to our Umbrella benefactors, to safeguard our survival. However... it does not mean we should wait here. Being immobile is to allow Umbrella, Irons... Warren to simply take what they need and step all over us! We are nothing to them, without having something to show. So... we shall show it to them. Slowly." he finished as his men rolled in large crates with forklifts.

"Since we will be working the field, like any good farmer, a proper tool is necessary. For every soldier, a weapon to fall back upon, and defend himself and his own." He says walking between the crates that were lowered beside him. One of his subordinates tossed him a crowbar, which he caught, before applying it to the crates. "I was planning to ship these to a client of mine in Zanzibarland, but... our cause is more just than his." he says, prying open the crates, while his men tossed the hay and shipping debris within. Rufus himself, pulled out a sleek, familiar looking tool:
B3 Armory, Garage and Hanger Unknown

"An AK-47?!" Someone in the group gasped with glee, before Rufus turned to him, shaking his head.

"Silly, silly Jethro... close though. AKM, give me some credit, I went a little more modern than the '47. The munition for the AKM and '47 are the same, 7.62x39mm, can equip the standard Eastern Block magazines for such calibers, so on and so forth, drop it in Victory Lake or a BOW's stomach, chances are- its still gonna shoot when you get it back." he says with a grin, before tossing it to Jet. "Along with the 1000 AKMs we have, I have over 700 Bizon-2-01 Submachine guns- Chambered for the NATO-standard 9x19mm Parabellum cartridge using a modified magazine with a 53-round capacity," he explained as one of the goons pulled up the modifed weapon:

"-and 100 Milkor MGL grenade launchers."

He paused, as his men began handing the weapons out. "You'll find the necessary ammo over there," he says fanning his right hand. "If you are not trained in these weapons, my personal firearms instructor, Miloš will gladly instruct you on each of these exotic firearms. If you feel uncomfortable, feel free to peruse the armory of its numerous handguns, shotguns, rifles, new and old alike. Take what you need, but don't be greedy as there'll be nothing to arm the people here protecting your families from the schools of Bio Organic Monsters and virus carriers roaming the streets and countryside. Keep your cool, and simply act like everyone else in the city- like its bloody chaos or something, have fuuun, just... don't die on me, or your families. Get to those strategic places, begin your operations as you were told by your supervisors and then report here no more than in 48 hours. Keep an eye out for useful people, and don't let your primal urges get the best of you... I'd hate to put you down for being a mad, slobbering dog. I have no use for a junkie in my family, whatever you call your fix. Be above it..." he says with a grin. "Now, stop standing around... get out there, and make ourselves a God damned haven!" he says turning around raising his arms with a loud clap. The number of individuals there cheered, and began taking arms and loading themselves into vehicles. Not armored, not geared to the teeth appearance wise, but looking like your run of the mill civilian who just so happened to stumble upon some Russian and American military surplus...

He got into his limousine, and prepared to move, with the CODEC in his ear to let him speak with the members of his security team in the bunker below them.

"Update me of any changes to the plans, or of interests to me... I should return once the public fiasco is done." he says in bored, stoic tone in the darkness of the limo's back seat, taking out a cuban from his pocket, cutting the end off and then lighting it with a gold and diamond embedded lighter. He puffed on the cigar, and smirked as the vehicle pulled down the tunnel and gradually up into the pathways he'd installed in random parts of the forest. He even had a personal tram to take him to Umbrella's HIVE and R&D Center as well... like he said to himself before, he knew how to spend his money wisely. "Heh, I'm liked goddamn Batman and Tony Stark, but smarter and without the damn Boy Wonder complex thing going on, HEH!" he laughed, the vehicle turning onto the road, and leading towards the city...

(to here)
Rufus Devlin Harris
Rufus Devlin Harris
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Character Type:
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
B3 Armory, Garage and Hanger Left_bar_bleue5/5B3 Armory, Garage and Hanger Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
B3 Armory, Garage and Hanger Left_bar_bleue120/120B3 Armory, Garage and Hanger Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
B3 Armory, Garage and Hanger Left_bar_bleue0/0B3 Armory, Garage and Hanger Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
B3 Armory, Garage and Hanger Left_bar_bleue0/0B3 Armory, Garage and Hanger Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down