Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elephant Restaurant

+2
Mutant Bear
Rita Janson
6 posters

Go down

Elephant Restaurant Empty Elephant Restaurant

Post by Rita Janson Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:18 am

The Elephant Restaurant is a restaurant in Raccoon City. It is called the "Elephant Restaurant" due to being near the local zoo's elephant enclosure.

The restaurant features dining tables, a counter, a kitchen and a back door.

--------

Rita Janson shoots up from the table, her large bosom jiggled and her watery eyes blinking rapidly as she turns to her fingers where the smoldering cigarette had almost burned her fingers. "Ow... shit..." She rubbed her forehead, her long blond hair sticking to her scalp. "How long was I out?" She yawned, looking over to the number of beer bottles she had consumed. She wasn't usually such a binge drinker... but that date she was with was just so... boring. "Ah crap... Nancy locked me in again..." She sighed, noticing the lack of bodies in the restaurant, and the only lights on were the over night ones. She checked her watch, and it was morning... she spent the entire night in her RPD uniform sleeping on a table with a packet of sugar clinging to her rosy cheeks. "Ugh... could have just woke me up..." She yawned, her butt aching thanks to her pistol and knife in the fanny holster. "Ow... dammi..." she stood up, blinking at the disarray of the shop. Menus, silverware, condiments... everything was thrown about everywhere. "Jesus... did they not clean because of me?" She asked herself, still suffering somewhat of a hangover. "Ooof. Not drinking again... nope... no how no way...." she moaned, stumbling, holding her forehead with her right hand. She stumbled to the glass door of the entrance, noting the 'open' sign on her side of the door. "Yup, decided to let me sleep it off... where's my car...?" She asked, blinking her long dark lashes, her bright blue eyes scanning the foggy streets. She couldn't see it from here, so she decided to unlock the door and head out.

The air was misty and cool, the sky was overcast and dreary, and the street lamps were just beginning to switch off. "Hmm..." She hummed, looking about. "Did...I park it over here?" She asked herself, bringing her hand to her mouth and yawned loudly as she walks out into the street. She looked about with tired eyes. "Hmm... dead today. Not a soul around... weird..." She yawned again. She needed to drive home and get some real sleep. It was only a matter of time till that radio on her hip would be requesting her assistance, she could just feel it. She rubbed the back of her neck, and a daydream of the Lieutenant scolding her for being late appeared in her head. "Oh? I can think of ways that we can be late together." She said in her daydream, all cool and stoic, before she'd tear open his clothes and began to do other things with him on his desk, Marvin would be pissed~

Her imagination somewhat snapped her back to reality as Lt. Handy was not the kind of guy who'd pursue relations with other RPD Staff. Sure, he was a kid, but look at him! He changed since they were children. Her eyes were lidded irritably, hands on her hips and a frown upon her face. "Tss, I practically count as the childhood friend... I should have dibs!" She mumbled to herself, gripping her bare fist tightly. She sighed. She had to compose herself, to bring her appearance back to her default cool, calm and stoic look. Like she always was around her fellow officers. She tied her hair into a ponytail in the street as she calmed herself down some.

Elephant Restaurant Sgt_Rita_Janson_uniform_before

Alcohol had a tendency to make the ice queen thaw... to a puddle. "Ugh... gotta find that car." She sighed, looking around again. The gate to the Zoo was across the street, and she looked at it briefly, noting that it was noticeably ajar. "Huh... they're supposed to be closed..." She yawned, approaching curiously. Maybe one of the caretakers forgot to close it...? Oh sure, its not like they work here daily with a bunch of animals that could tear you to pieces in an instant... someone leaves the gate open at least twice a week! She sarcastically thought, approaching the gate for a better look.

(to here)

Last edited by Rita Janson on Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Rita Janson
Rita Janson
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Danger' 'Danger'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Elephant Restaurant Left_bar_bleue5/5Elephant Restaurant Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Elephant Restaurant Left_bar_bleue120/120Elephant Restaurant Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Elephant Restaurant Left_bar_bleue15/15Elephant Restaurant Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Elephant Restaurant Left_bar_bleue8/8Elephant Restaurant Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

Back to top Go down

Elephant Restaurant Empty Re: Elephant Restaurant

Post by Mutant Bear Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:02 pm

Rita Janson wrote:The Elephant Restaurant is a restaurant in Raccoon City. It is called the "Elephant Restaurant" due to being near the local zoo's elephant enclosure.

The restaurant features dining tables, a counter, a kitchen and a back door.

--------

Rita Janson shoots up from the table, her large bosom jiggled and her watery eyes blinking rapidly as she turns to her fingers where the smoldering cigarette had almost burned her fingers. "Ow... shit..." She rubbed her forehead, her long blond hair sticking to her scalp. "How long was I out?" She yawned, looking over to the number of beer bottles she had consumed. She wasn't usually such a binge drinker... but that date she was with was just so... boring. "Ah crap... Nancy locked me in again..." She sighed, noticing the lack of bodies in the restaurant, and the only lights on were the over night ones. She checked her watch, and it was morning... she spent the entire night in her RPD uniform sleeping on a table with a packet of sugar clinging to her rosy cheeks. "Ugh... could have just woke me up..." She yawned, her butt aching thanks to her pistol and knife in the fanny holster. "Ow... dammi..." she stood up, blinking at the disarray of the shop. Menus, silverware, condiments... everything was thrown about everywhere. "Jesus... did they not clean because of me?" She asked herself, still suffering somewhat of a hangover. "Ooof. Not drinking again... nope... no how no way...." she moaned, stumbling, holding her forehead with her right hand. She stumbled to the glass door of the entrance, noting the 'open' sign on her side of the door. "Yup, decided to let me sleep it off... where's my car...?" She asked, blinking her long dark lashes, her bright blue eyes scanning the foggy streets. She couldn't see it from here, so she decided to unlock the door and head out.

The air was misty and cool, the sky was overcast and dreary, and the street lamps were just beginning to switch off. "Hmm..." She hummed, looking about. "Did...I park it over here?" She asked herself, bringing her hand to her mouth and yawned loudly as she walks out into the street. She looked about with tired eyes. "Hmm... dead today. Not a soul around... weird..." She yawned again. She needed to drive home and get some real sleep. It was only a matter of time till that radio on her hip would be requesting her assistance, she could just feel it. She rubbed the back of her neck, and a daydream of the Lieutenant scolding her for being late appeared in her head. "Oh? I can think of ways that we can be late together." She said in her daydream, all cool and stoic, before she'd tear open his clothes and began to do other things with him on his desk, Marvin would be pissed~

Her imagination somewhat snapped her back to reality. As, Lt. Handy was not the kind of guy who'd pursue relations with other RPD Staff. Sure, he was a kid, but look at him! He changed since they were children. Her eyes were lidded irritably, hands on her hips and a frown upon her face. "Tss, I practically count as the childhood friend... I should have dibs!" She mumbled to herself, gripping her bare fist tightly. She sighed. She had to compose herself, to bring her appearance back to her default cool, calm and stoic look. Like she always was around her fellow officers. She tied her hair up in the street as she calmed herself down some. Alcohol had a tendency to make the ice queen thaw... to a puddle. "Ugh... gotta find that car." She sighed, looking around again. The gate to the Zoo was across the street, and she looked at it briefly, noting that it was noticeably ajar. "Huh... they're supposed to be closed..." She yawned, approaching curiously. Maybe one of the caretakers forgot to close it...? Oh sure, its not like they work here daily with a bunch of animals that could tear you to pieces in an instant... someone leaves the gate open at least twice a week! She sarcastically thought, approaching the gate for a better look.

It seemed like something so simple, so easy to do...Close the gate, lock it up, and make sure that everything was good! Even a monkey should be able to take care of that! But unknown to Rita, the thing is that the gate had been locked...The gate had been closed....In fact, as she reaches the gate she would see that the lock looks like it had been snapped off as if someone, or something, had broken it...Closer investigation would reveal long jagged claw marks on the gate and a dark reddish mark that might have been blood? It would be too hard to tell...

Meanwhile, in the depths of the zoo the large mutant bear would open his cold dark eyes, nostrils flaring as he began to sniff picking up easily the scent of Rita as he began to growl, his stomach grumbling and letting him know that he could go for a new fresh meal....Slowly getting up, the bear would begin to lumber out of the cave slowly but surely as he would sniff again, the sound of his large nostrils echoing in the small enclosure, as his eyes would scan around seeing no signs of the source of the scent his sensitive nostrils were picking up. Growling, the bear would use the fallen tree to climb back out of the enclosure, his bloody paws leaving prints on the sidewalk, as he began to slowly lumber through the zoo and towards the entrance...As he went through, an eruption of animals would echo around him as they would panic and freak out from the unusual musky scent the bear had that just came off as him being something unnatural to this environment, even if he looked like a normal bear at first glance.
Mutant Bear
Mutant Bear
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita Janson Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:34 pm

(From here)

All Rita had to do, was say 'I'm bored, lets go home'. To turn around, and look for her car. When she saw the gates current state, she instead got closer. When she saw the red thick paste, and realized it was blood, to ignore it and walk away. And when she could see it was definitely not caused by a person, simply pull up her radio and contact Animal Control. But no. She didn't do any of this, as RPD Detective Rita Janson enjoyed a mystery as much as she did solving them. "Shit..." She remarked upon the state of the gateway's damaged state, the reddish substance was definitely drying blood as she felt it with her bare fingers, and now as an officer of the law had no choice but to push forward.

She reached above her butt, pulling her Beretta 92 from the holster, checking the magazine and switching it off safety, while her left hand pulled up the radio holstered on her hip. "Detective Janson to any available units, we have a B&E at the Raccoon City Zoo. Clearly by a large animal, requesting backup and animal control, over." She says out loud in a cool and calm tone. For several moments, there was nothing but static. She raised a brow, and tried the radio again, but same result. "Ahhh.... fuck me." She sighed, closing her crystal blue eyes, holstering the radio. She poked her head through the gate, weapon trained on anything that moved, sweeping left and right, pulling up her flashlight as well. She had the shotgun in her car, and she'd go for it if needed, at the moment she felt rather naked with just this 9mm in her hand. The beam of light cut through the misty air as she entered the north concourse...

(to here)

Last edited by Rita Janson on Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Rita Janson
Rita Janson
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Elephant Restaurant Left_bar_bleue120/120Elephant Restaurant Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Elephant Restaurant Left_bar_bleue15/15Elephant Restaurant Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):

Back to top Go down

Post by Mutant Bear Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:01 pm

Rita Janson wrote:All Rita had to do, was say 'I'm bored, lets go home'. To turn around, and look for her car. When she saw the gates current state, she instead got closer. When she saw the red thick paste, and realized it was blood, to ignore it and walk away. And when she could see it was definitely not caused by a person, simply pull up her radio and contact Animal Control. But no. She didn't do any of this, as RPD Detective Rita Janson enjoyed a mystery as much as she did solving them. "Shit..." She remarked upon the state of the gateway's damaged state, the reddish substance was definitely drying blood as she felt it with her bare fingers, and now as an officer of the law had no choice but to push forward.

She reached above her butt, pulling her Beretta 92 from the holster, checking the magazine and switching it off safety, while her left hand pulled up the radio holstered on her hip. "Detective Janson to any available units, we have a B&E at the Raccoon City Zoo. Clearly by a large animal, requesting backup and animal control, over." She says out loud in a cool and calm tone. For several moments, there was nothing but static. She raised a brow, and tried the radio again, but same result. "Ahhh.... fuck me." She sighed, closing her crystal blue eyes, holstering the radio. She poked her head through the gate, weapon trained on anything that moved, sweeping left and right, pulling up her flashlight as well. She had the shotgun in her car, and she'd go for it if needed, at the moment she felt rather naked with just this 9mm in her hand. The beam of light cut through the misty air as she entered the north concourse...

The part of the zoo she was in was deathly silent as she passed the cages of mostly slumbering animals...The fog was thick and Rita's flashlight seemed to cute through it in a single long line of light....Occasionally she would hear a scampering of an animal in it's cage but mostly silence besides her own feet as she walked along.

Meanwhile, deeper in the zoo, the bear was still lumbering along slowly following his nose as he found himself wandering through the shops portion of the zoo...Seeing the outline and scents of humans, albeit faint, the bear suddenly roared and smashed through a window knocking over one of the mannequins mistaking it as a person. The echoing of the roar and the breaking of glass would tell Rita whatever it is wandering about was to her left and very near....
Mutant Bear
Mutant Bear
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Elephant Restaurant Empty Entrance to the zoo

Post by FOX Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:54 pm

[from here]

FOX had walked around to the front entrance to the zoo, half expecting to see it locked and bolted shut... but the suspicious claw marks on the gate lead her to believe that something was not right. For starters, it looked like something or multiple things had broken the gate and exited the zoo. The gates left ajar, this was worrying as Fox speculated that the animals within the zoo may have already turned, or at least their captors had let a few of the uninfected out in their panicked, and infected states. Raising her Assault Rifle, Fox crept through the north concourse of the zoo, looking for the shops.

[to here]
FOX
FOX
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Elephant Restaurant Empty "In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity."

Post by Rufus Devlin Harris Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:30 am

(from here)

Rufus' shiny black limo rolled up the front of the Elephant restaurant, getting there in record time despite the chaos of the streets.

"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Rufus quoted to himself, finishing his cigar, laying back into the seat, one arm folded across the spine of the chair. He glanced out the tinted windows at the entrance, and just in time to see the shambling, stumbling, filth covered busty blonde stumbling into the street.

“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.” He added, smiling. He snubbed out the cigarette and knocked on the divider between him and his guards. The window rolled down and the large man turned to him, attentively. "Bob. Gun." He says flexing his fingers. The man raised a brow. "Sir, are you quoting Jack Nicholson again?" The man asked. "Just give me your God damn gun, Frank." he says with an impatient sigh. The guard sighs, pulling out his Beretta M9 from his holster and handed it to him by the barrel. "Thanks," Rufus says, taking the weapon before waving his hand to make Frank roll the window back up. He opened the side door to the limousine and strode out into the street with the firearm in hand, checking his nine and three as he crossed the street towards the woman who hadn't yet noticed him- nor the zombie approaching her. Hero moment! he thought to himself, raising the handgun and pulling the trigger at the zombie's head! The former human recoiled from the 9mm FMJ, and crumpled onto the street, before he turned to the woman. "Rita..?! Rita Janson, Christ on a Cross is that you?!" He screamed, absolutely aghast of her appearance! He rushed to her side, glad he was wearing full fingered gloves, the stench radiating off of her was... something he hadn't taken into account upon seeing her. "What the hell happened to you, you look like you took a dip in the wrong sewage drain- fuck me, Rita-" Please, fuck me~ He thought devilishly. "-what on earth happened to you?! And this city, Christ, its a God damn warzone out here!"

Last edited by Rufus Devlin Harris on Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Rufus Devlin Harris
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Character Type:
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Inventory Inventory:

Elephant Restaurant Left_bar_bleue0/0Elephant Restaurant Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Rita Janson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita Janson Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:41 am

Rufus Devlin Harris wrote:(from here)

Rufus' shiny black limo rolled up the front of the Elephant restaurant, getting there in record time despite the chaos of the streets.

"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Rufus quoted to himself, finishing his cigar, laying back into the seat, one arm folded across the spine of the chair. He glanced out the tinted windows at the entrance, and just in time to see the shambling, stumbling, filth covered busty blonde stumbling into the street.

“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.” He added, smiling. He snubbed out the cigarette and knocked on the divider between him and his guards. The window rolled down and the large man turned to him, attentively. "Bob. Gun." He says flexing his fingers. The man raised a brow. "Sir, are you quoting Jack Nicholson again?" The man asked. "Just give me your God damn gun, Frank." he says with an impatient sigh. The guard sighs, pulling out his Beretta M9 from his holster and handed it to him by the barrel. "Thanks," Rufus says, taking the weapon before waving his hand to make Frank him roll the window back up. He opened the side door to the limousine and strode out into the street with the firearm in hand, checking his nine and three as he crossed the street towards the woman who hadn't yet noticed him- nor the zombie approaching her. Hero moment! he thought to himself, raising the handgun and pulling the trigger at the zombie's head! The former human recoiled from the 9mm FMJ, and crumpled onto the street, before he turned to the woman. "Rita..?! Rita Janson, Christ on a Cross is that you?!" He screamed, absolutely aghast of her appearance! He rushed to her side, glad he was wearing full fingered gloves, the stench radiating off of her was... something he hadn't taken into account upon seeing her. "What the hell happened to you, you look like you took a dip in the wrong sewage drain- fuck me, Rita-" Please, fuck me~ He thought devilishly. "-what on earth happened to you?! And this city, Christ, its a God damn warzone out here!"

(From here)

ECG 'Danger' Status

Elephant Restaurant Rita_tattered_clothes_3

As Rita shambled towards her car, she hadn't noticed the zombie beside her till the gunshot rang out. She felt hands upon her shoulders, and she turned her standard issue barrel up- pointed under the man's chin... before realizing it was the Goddamn District Attorney and Deputy Mayor.

"Harris... what the fuck are you doing here? I'd have pictured... you hiding behind all that money you own..." she scoffed, pushing him away from her. "...Get outta here, the... situation is fucked everywhere." She answered. "I got...eaten by a Goddamn bear is what..." she also answered. She hobbled over to her car, tucking her handgun into her now slimy hip holster, and took out her ring of keys.

Upon unlocking the trunk, she pulled it open, and the rack holding her 'baby' presented itself:

Elephant Restaurant Rita_s_shotgun_folded_stock_by_biancaneko23_dct905b-fullview

Rita took hold of the powerful, Kendo-Custom 12 gauge shot gun based off the S.T.A.R.S. Shotgun used by Joeseph Frost and Richard Aiken. She was a friend of both of them, and a fellow RPD Liason like Aiken, but never saw any S.T.A.R.S. service herself. She was supposed to go that night, just like her crush, Lieutenant Handy, but... Captain Wesker had her stay behind to try an relay intelligence to Captain Enrico. Would've been nice, if the radio equipment wasn't faulty. She and Vickers spent hours trying to fix the damn aging Vietnam Era radio center, but it was too late by the time it was finished. Granted, if she went instead of Aiken... she'd be likely dead instead.

"I wasn't prepared for a half-rotting bear to swallow me whole..." She says as she began loading the empty shotgun, and its side-saddle bandolier, all of it slug-shot. "...and whoever said to lay flat when confronting a bear, needs to be fucking shot!" She finished with an audible Cha-Chunk! from her shotgun as she cycled a shell into the chamber!
Rita Janson
Rita Janson
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Rufus Devlin Harris and Saoirse O'Neil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus Devlin Harris Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:45 am

Rita Janson wrote:
Rufus Devlin Harris wrote:(from here)

“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.” He added, smiling. He snubbed out the cigarette and knocked on the divider between him and his guards. The window rolled down and the large man turned to him, attentively. "Bob. Gun." He says flexing his fingers. The man raised a brow. "Sir, are you quoting Jack Nicholson again?" The man asked. "Just give me your God damn gun, Frank." he says with an impatient sigh. The guard sighs, pulling out his Beretta M9 from his holster and handed it to him by the barrel. "Thanks," Rufus says, taking the weapon before waving his hand to make Frank him roll the window back up. He opened the side door to the limousine and strode out into the street with the firearm in hand, checking his nine and three as he crossed the street towards the woman who hadn't yet noticed him- nor the zombie approaching her. Hero moment! he thought to himself, raising the handgun and pulling the trigger at the zombie's head! The former human recoiled from the 9mm FMJ, and crumpled onto the street, before he turned to the woman. "Rita..?! Rita Janson, Christ on a Cross is that you?!" He screamed, absolutely aghast of her appearance! He rushed to her side, glad he was wearing full fingered gloves, the stench radiating off of her was... something he hadn't taken into account upon seeing her. "What the hell happened to you, you look like you took a dip in the wrong sewage drain- fuck me, Rita-" Please, fuck me~ He thought devilishly. "-what on earth happened to you?! And this city, Christ, its a God damn warzone out here!"

(From here)

ECG 'Danger' Status

Elephant Restaurant Rita_tattered_clothes_3

As Rita shambled towards her car, she hadn't noticed the zombie beside her till the gunshot rang out. She felt hands upon her shoulders, and she turned her standard issue barrel up- pointed under the man's chin... before realizing it was the Goddamn District Attorney and Deputy Mayor.

"Harris... what the fuck are you doing here? I'd have pictured... you hiding behind all that money you own..." she scoffed, pushing him away from her. "...Get outta here, the... situation is fucked everywhere." She answered. "I got...eaten by a Goddamn bear is what..." she also answered. She hobbled over to her car, tucking her handgun into her now slimy hip holster, and took out her ring of keys.

Upon unlocking the trunk, she pulled it open, and the rack holding her 'baby' presented itself:

Elephant Restaurant Rita_s_shotgun_folded_stock_by_biancaneko23_dct905b-fullview

Rita took hold of the powerful, Kendo-Custom 12 gauge shot gun based off the S.T.A.R.S. Shotgun used by Joeseph Frost and Richard Aiken. She was a friend of both of them, and a fellow RPD Liason like Aiken, but never saw any S.T.A.R.S. service herself. She was supposed to go that night, just like her crush, Lieutenant Handy, but... Captain Wesker had her stay behind to try an relay intelligence to Captain Enrico. Would've been nice, if the radio equipment wasn't faulty. She and Vickers spent hours trying to fix the damn aging Vietnam Era radio center, but it was too late by the time it was finished. Granted, if she went instead of Aiken... she'd be likely dead instead.

"I wasn't prepared for a half-rotting bear to swallow me whole..." She says as she began loading the empty shotgun, and its side-saddle bandolier, all of it slug-shot. "...and whoever said to lay flat when confronting a bear, needs to be fucking shot!" She finished with an audible Cha-Chunk! from her shotgun as she cycled a shell into the chamber!

Rufus had his arms wide open as she stuck her gun under his chin. "Easy... easy, I'm still human Detective." He replied. He took a step back, and observed her as she opened the trunk of her vehicle and produced a shotgun. With her back turned, he looked her over keenly. Her clothing were in absolute ribbons, and he could make out her pink lacy thong and bra through the gaps, even amidst the gore and viscera that covered her rather nubile and now battered body. In spite of her injuries and slimy appearance, he couldn't help but admire that wide ass of hers as she explained what happened. "A giant... bear... ate you? Intriguing... well, you don't plan to walk back to the station with one boot, a shotgun and a handful of bullets or do you?" He asked.

Rufus Devlin Harris
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Character Type:
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita Janson Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:05 am

Rita went on to hobble over to the driver side of her sedan, swinging the door open and sliding herself onto her seat, trying the radio while the Deputy Mayor creeped on her. "Detective Sargent Janson to dispatch... Sgt. Janson to dispatch...!" She growled, getting nothing but static! "Just like my goddamn radio, what the fuck!" She spat, clicking the radio on and off, but it did nothing but make noise and accomplish zilch.

Rufus Devlin Harris wrote:
He took a step back, and observed her as she opened the trunk of her vehicle and produced a shotgun. With her back turned, he looked her over keenly. Her clothing were in absolute ribbons, and he could make out her pink lacy thong and bra through the gaps, even amidst the gore and viscera that covered her rather nubile and now battered body. In spite of her injuries and slimy appearance, he couldn't help but admire that wide ass of hers as she explained what happened. "A giant... bear... ate you? Intriguing... well, you don't plan to walk back to the station with one boot, a shotgun and a handful of bullets or do you?" He asked.

She winced, pulling herself out of the vehicle, her blue eyes meeting Harris' green. "I got a working car yet, Harris. If I gotta hobble my way back, I will!" Rita replied aggressively, brushing past him as she began hobbling up to the restaurant's entrance.

Rufus had his arms wide open as she stuck her gun under his chin. "Easy... easy, I'm still human Detective."

That comment still lingered on her mind, and without looking back, as she hobbled up to the restaurant's doorway, she called back to him: "And as far as I'm concerned, Harris? You never were human. You, and the rest of your mob family."

She then shouldered the door and pushed her way through inside.

Inside again, she noted the empty seats and the wrap around bar and hobbled over to it before hopping it with a wince. "Euggh... fuck..." she cursed, the blonde dragging her bleeding leg across the laminated floor which felt icy cool under her exposed toes. She was splattered with acidic bile and blood yet, and she needed to wash it and her wounds. She was lucky to be even alive, surviving a mauling and being swallowed by Winnie the Pooh on meth.

She found what she needed, the large industrial sink. Setting her shotgun on the counter, she grabbed the spray hose for rinsing dishes and turned on the hot water.

Rita Janson
Rita Janson
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Rufus Devlin Harris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus Devlin Harris Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:14 pm

Rita Janson wrote:Rita went on to hobble over to the driver side of her sedan, swinging the door open and sliding herself onto her seat, trying the radio while the Deputy Mayor creeped on her. "Detective Sargent Janson to dispatch... Sgt. Janson to dispatch...!" She growled, getting nothing but static! "Just like my goddamn radio, what the fuck!" She spat, clicking the radio on and off, but it did nothing but make noise and accomplish zilch.

"The radios aren't working, not since the city went to hell, Ms. Detective." Rufus replied, watching her wiggle about her vehicle. In spite of the filth, she still looked sexy as hell to the depraved man.

Rita Janson wrote:She winced, pulling herself out of the vehicle, her blue eyes meeting Harris' green. "I got a working car yet, Harris. If I gotta hobble my way back, I will!" Rita replied aggressively, brushing past him as she began hobbling up to the restaurant's entrance.

Rufus felt her shoulder brush his arm and he side stepped to allow her passage before taking his pocket square and wiping his shoulder of the residue she left behind. "Heh..." grunted, watching her hobble up to the restaurant's entrance in silence, smirking.

Rita Janson wrote:
Rufus had his arms wide open as she stuck her gun under his chin. "Easy... easy, I'm still human Detective."

That comment still lingered on her mind, and without looking back, as she hobbled up to the restaurant's doorway, she called back to him: "And as far as I'm concerned, Harris? You never were human. You, and the rest of your mob family."

She then shouldered the door and pushed her way through inside.

Rufus chuckled. "Oof, you wound me my dear Detective! Such misplaced bias on a venerated public official!" He called back, arms wide, before letting them fall to his side. Frank from behind him honked the horn, giving Rufus pause and to turn to the driver. He held out his hand, the international sign for 'five' as in five more fucking minutes!

He waltzed up to the restaurant doors and followed after Rita.

Rufus's Italian loafers clicked on the filthy linoleum tile as he followed the blood trail to the injured Detective. Instead of hopping the bar, he tried the side door into the kitchen, was locked. He knocked. "Its me, Detective." He began with a smirk. "I'm going to be frank with you, the city is in chaos. Just how long do you think the Police Department can handle the walking dead? And, more according to you? You're injured, and need to see a doctor. I have a personal one at my estate, who sees to me and all my employees, people you think are associated to some sort of 'syndicate' which, to be fair, you have no solid proof on and never had for years." he continued. "Given the state of things, you'll get woozy before you ever make it to the station. Call it... charity, but I want to help you my dear Detective Janson. Maybe help alleviate some of that misplaced 'hate' towards me and my family's so called 'legacy'. I'm not my Old Man... I'm different." He said with a grin through the door, proud of this fact.

Rufus Devlin Harris
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Character Type:
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita Janson Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:39 am

Hissss.....

A soft moan rolled out of Rita's mouth as she felt the abrasive hot water shooting across her body! Bile and gore rolled down her once creamy skin, her body nearly broken and torn apart by the vicious and powerful creature. Had she remained in that creature's stomach any longer... she'd surely have been killed. "I'd be blonde strands of hair and bone in a pile of bear shit somewhere..." she mumbled darkly. She was close to death, and still not out of the ballpark. There were now 'zombies' apparently to deal with on top of it, which only made things worse. She winced, glancing down at her left leg, the sopping wet Detective Sargent noting the large wounds in her lower leg and calf left there by the infected bear's massive canines:

Elephant Restaurant Rita_tattered_clothes_injured

Blood streaked down the bare leg, past her exposed toes and foot. She hung her head, and watched as pink water pooled around her ankles on the tiled surface of the kitchen floor. It was then, she could hear the sound of movement, and the knock of the crooked official.

Rufus's Italian loafers clicked on the filthy linoleum tile as he followed the blood trail to the injured Detective. Instead of hopping the bar, he tried the side door into the kitchen, was locked. He knocked. "Its me, Detective." He began with a smirk. "I'm going to be frank with you, the city is in chaos. Just how long do you think the Police Department can handle the walking dead? And, more according to you? You're injured, and need to see a doctor. I have a personal one at my estate, who sees to me and all my employees, people you think are associated to some sort of 'syndicate' which, to be fair, you have no solid proof on and never had for years." he continued. "Given the state of things, you'll get woozy before you ever make it to the station. Call it... charity, but I want to help you my dear Detective Janson. Maybe help alleviate some of that misplaced 'hate' towards me and my family's so called 'legacy'. I'm not my Old Man... I'm different." He said with a grin through the door, proud of this fact.

She closed her eyes. "The same 'charity' you've given to the dirty cops in the department? Hah, I don't need your 'charity' Mr. Harris... in fact, given the state of things, I could kill you and no one would be the wiser." She said, letting the water drip off her body as she grabbed her shotgun from the counter.

She depressed the button for the stock release, and pulled the arm back before adjusting the lightly padded 'butt end' of the collapsing SPAS-like stock to snap down:

Elephant Restaurant Rita_shotgun_stock_unfolded_1_by_biancaneko23_dct906i-fullview

"I'm sure no one would miss you." She says raising the weapon, switching off the safety with a simple slide of the button in front of the trigger guard. "...I'm sure you know, that the reverse is true as well. So... are we going to show our true colors, or going to come out of this like human beings, Harris?" She asked in a cold manner.
Rita Janson
Rita Janson
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus Devlin Harris Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:57 am

Rita Janson wrote:
She closed her eyes. "The same 'charity' you've given to the dirty cops in the department? Hah, I don't need your 'charity' Mr. Harris... in fact, given the state of things, I could kill you and no one would be the wiser." She said, letting the water drip off her body as she grabbed her shotgun from the counter.

Rufus frowned at this. It appeared negotiating with the rogue agent of chaos that was becoming Detective Janson was going to be a potential issue. However... as Sun Tsu had once said, 'Appear weak when you're strong, and strong when you are weak', he felt that the straight and narrow Sargent Janson was simply bluffing in an attempt to make him force his hand. In another circumstance, perhaps he would have... revealed more than she truly knew, but now was not the right time.

Rita Janson wrote:

She depressed the button for the stock release, and pulled the arm back before adjusting the lightly padded 'butt end' of the collapsing SPAS-like stock to snap down:

Elephant Restaurant Rita_shotgun_stock_unfolded_1_by_biancaneko23_dct906i-fullview

"I'm sure no one would miss you." She says raising the weapon, switching off the safety with a simple slide of the button in front of the trigger guard. "...I'm sure you know, that the reverse is true as well. So... are we going to show our true colors, or going to come out of this like human beings, Harris?" She asked in a cold manner.

There is no instance of a nation benefitting from prolonged warfare.” He quoted Sun Tzu once again, slightly backing away from the door. "...besides, we both know you're not the kind to kill someone outright, even if it's for 'private justice', even if your heart is set on what you perceive is the truth. You'll ask yourself, 'was I right?', it may not hit you as soon as you see the blood drain from my warm corpse, but that kind of guilt eats a person up over time; and its far more painful than being eaten by a monster. You'd be closing a book and burning it, never knowing the full scope of the story or even worse, hurting someone you didn't mean to." He says, setting the handgun on the counter and took out a Cuban cigar, and cutting it. "So lets be honest with ourselves... we both know, you're not shooting me." He smiled, a gleam in his eyes she couldn't see beyond the wooden door. "Even if your convictions were correct, you'd never truly know. So I ask, lets bury the hatchet between us, Detective Janson, and focus on surviving?"

Rufus Devlin Harris
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Character Type:
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita Janson Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:10 am

After Rufus finished talking, a loud and resonating boom with a quick flash of light exploded throughout the room!

BANG!

Rita's body recoiled slightly, her eyes lidded from the sound of the blast and her injured leg taking some of the recoil as she felt the weapon in her arms jerk back into her right shoulder. Beside the doorway, past the counter of the wrap around bar and directly behind where Rufus was standing out of her line of sight a zombie's skull exploded from the 12 gauge copper jacketed slug that soared across the room and into its rotting flesh!

Cha-chunk! Rita pumped the shotgun, expelling a black plastic shell casing which plopped and rolled across the dirty linoleum floor.

In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity” quoted Rita back, lowering her gun. "...that was your only warning, Harris. Next time, I may let the fucker eat you, and watch the life force drain from your eyes. Shove your Fortune Cookie wisdom up your ass and get out of my sight!" Rita hoarsely spat, raising the shotgun again, this time at the door!
Rita Janson
Rita Janson
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Rufus Devlin Harris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Elephant Restaurant Empty “who does not know the evils of war cannot appreciate its benefits”

Post by Rufus Devlin Harris Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:58 am

"Heh," chuckled Rufus, as Rita uttered the same line he said not too long ago, glancing back to the zombie crumpling onto the floor. "Fortune Cookie wisdom, heheh..." he laughed gently, albeit muffled by his cigar jutting from his lips as he turned to face the door. He lit the cigar with his free hand, and puffed a few times before inhaling and then sighing. "If you wish to prolong this farce with me, Ms. Detective... very well." He said, turning away and began walking away, knowing she would not shoot him in the back. People like her were a gamble, but not too much of one. She was a vicious tigress but one with honor... honor that would cost her one of these days, and to emphasize this point as he made his way out, he waved his hand  without looking back at her, the cigar between his gloved fingers:

"Remember, “he who wishes to fight must first count the cost”, farewell Detective! I wish thee well~" He said in a condescending tone, exiting the building with an equally condescending snicker.

Outside the Elephant Restaurant, Rufus paused beside the sign board where an Evacuation Order had been posted as a couple of zombies approached him and the side of the limousine. He took another deep inhale of his cigar, ignoring the creatures with their slow gait and low, pained moans. He looked up into the night sky, staring up at the moon between the rolling dark clouds, lost in thought. Ms. Janson has chosen death... His eyes lost that human gleam, becoming rough peridot that were hazy, the humanity simply not existing there as his smile broadened.

He headed back to his limo, grabbing the neck of the closest zombie reaching for him, slamming its head against the hood of the vehicle before sticking his leg between its slacks, looping his foot around their ankle and pulling to force the zombie to fall onto its side. As it raised its head the door swung into its head and knocked it onto its back! "Frank... we've out lasted our welcome. Let us reconvene at the Manor." He sighed, as he snuffed out the cigar in his left hand into the eye socket of the zombie to his left. The creature barely registered the sizzling as it tried to reach around the door that shielded the Deputy Mayor between them. "Marco, maim." Rufus says out loud, and just as suddenly the said zombie fell to its knee with a spray of blood! The soft moan became shrill as it landed onto its back, and then its right shoulder separated by itself! Rufus stood there, bored, rubbing his neck. "God... here I thought things would have been more interesting... I hate it when I'm right sometimes..." he sighed, sliding into the vehicle as his sniper, Marco, suppressed two other threats from the laundromat's roof further up the street, his silenced rifle aiding them greatly. He closed the door and leaned back into the plush leather interior, dialing up the air conditioning as the vehicle rolled down the street.

"Has there been word from 'Paul Hogan' yet? I need that girl, Frankie somethin'Irish, O'Malley? Kelly?" Rufus started as Frank answered:

"You mean, Sao...sow..." He paused.

"Ah! Ser-sha! yeah, Saoirse O'Neil! Frankie, what the hell was I thinkin'? Heh..." Rufus intervenes and chuckled, cutting himself a fresh cigar and lighting up again. "...so...? Do we have her yet?" he said swinging his hands as if to say 'continue'.

"...no. Eaglewolf hasn't yet established contact. He lead her to the University, and sent an insertion team after her to fetch her quickly." Frank continued.

"God damn it," Rufus sighed. "He knows that the University is home to that fuckin' scarecrow! He wants her too! We know that much at least, thank the fucking Gods that Umbrella itself hasn't found out about her yet! Christ on a stick, we're gonna lose all our bargaining chips if we don't get some headway!" He shouts, before sighing, calming himself down. "Nevermind, its fine. Its fine. Eaglewolf's a professional, I trust his judgment on the matter and if he did that it only means he had no choice or he's got another plan in mind. If he's confident he'll get a hold of her before that old codger does, then it means there's no point in worrying about it then." Rufus explained to his subordinate as he leaned back into the chair arms spread across the back of the spine. "Attach Val to something that doesn't come equipped with a pair of balls, I want my people out there and ready to move on my orders, have her assist the supply crews hitting up the Gas Stations, anything, I want no idle bodies right now, got that Frank? God... I need a talk with Huey about getting some eyes and ears in the precinct. Knowing that fat fuck Irons, he's gonna go on a power trip of his own. We need to be ready to step in if Mayor Warren kicks the bucket, this city will need a fucking beacon of hope and not 'Uncle Brian' the closet rapist and serial killer." He sighed, not that he was too different himself, but at least he had some standards.

"Fuck it, turn right up ahead, I need to visit the club before we return. Use the side streets." Rufus added.

"Very well sir." Frank replied, as the vehicle rolled out of sight.

(to here)

Last edited by Rufus Devlin Harris on Mon May 01, 2023 10:52 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : had to edit the fact I said that same line posts back xD)

Rufus Devlin Harris
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Character Type:
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Mobs Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:40 am

As the Deputy Mayor's limo drives away...
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: B.O.W.
Condition: 'Infected' 'Infected'
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)---
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)---
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)---
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)---
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)---

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:40 am

The member 'Random Mobs' has done the following action : Dice Roll WIP Testing

'B.O.W. Encounter (#)' : 13, 5

Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Elephant Restaurant Left_bar_bleue4/5Elephant Restaurant Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Elephant Restaurant Left_bar_bleue20/20Elephant Restaurant Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)15/9mm, 12/12g, 190 Magnum
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)30% Fuel,999Rockets, 3 flares, 5 hand grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Everything lol just testing it out
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Pepsi?
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)Cory Orth the Forum Bitch

Elephant Restaurant Left_bar_bleue15/30Elephant Restaurant Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Elephant Restaurant Left_bar_bleue6/6Elephant Restaurant Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

https://recorporatebattles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Mobs Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:45 am

Random Mobs wrote:As the Deputy Mayor's limo drives away...

Admin wrote:The member 'Random Mobs' has done the following action : Dice Roll WIP Testing

'B.O.W. Encounter (#)' : 13, 5

Eighteen zombies wander around the restaurant and its adjacent streets. Each moaning hungrily, their vacant eyes locking onto anything that still breathed as they slowly wandered towards their fleeing, screaming targets....
Random Mobs
Random Mobs

Character Profile
Character Type: B.O.W.
Condition: 'Infected' 'Infected'
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)---
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)---
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)---
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)---
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)---

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down