Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ema Street

+3
Random NPCs
Jade Ling
FOX
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ema Street Empty Ema Street

Post by FOX Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:50 pm

[from here]

They managed to get across much of the city on foot, taking diversions from law enforcement and panicked civilians; using the tight alleyways and the heavy morning mist to walk relatively uncontested through the daylight. Fox felt fine, but Catfish was holding them up by the time they were cutting across the West District, just outside the Raccoon City Zoo. "Hold up... hold up..." Catfish wheezed, his voice sounding hoarse and strained, as he leaned against the perimeter wall of the Zoo. The sounds of the animals within a chaotic chorus. Fox turned around, and walked up to him. "Catfish, get yourself together. You've worn this shit during training." Fox chastised him, her eyes scanning the foggy street for signs of life... or rather, inanimate life.

"Shit... I know... but, it ain't the gear. I'm just... tired all of a sudden." Catfish spoke. It would have made sense if it was, considering he looked like a man fresh out of the SAS with a mix of SWAT and commando armor and equipment hanging off his body. Fox sighed at this. "You need some water, thats all. Use your canteen-" She was suddenly cut off.

"-I would, but I'm empty..." He says, with a frown, tipping over his canteen, pulling off his gas mask. He looked... off. His ebony skin dripping with sweat, his eyes bloodshot, and cracked, his lips a little dark and cracked. "Shit... you look like you're burning up Cat," Fox replied, reaching for his forehead. He was... he looked like he had a bad case of the flu.

Catfish glanced up at her, wincing. "My head is killing me... God, we need some real asprin." He groaned.

Fox frowned. They had a slight medkit on hand for dealing with wounds and other serious injuries, but nothing for cold or flu, or fever reducing meds. "Shit..." She pulled out her canteen, and handed it to him. "Stay out of sight then for a while, we're almost there." She says, checking the mags of her rifle and pistol.

"W-what? Where you goin?" He asked, coughing as he took the canteen. Fox looked over her shoulder at him and frowned. "Well there isn't any use carting your worthless ass like you are. I'm gonna look for a car, some meds, and some bottled water." She says, removing her handgun mag from the well, sliding a loose round into the mag before sliding the mag bag into the weapon, giving her handgun a 16 +1 magazine in this manner. She slips the sleek P226 back into her thigh holster, and yanks up her G36KC before nodding over to the Zoo. "I'll just look over there, see a few giraffes, hang out with the monkeys, say hello to the lions..." She trailed off, shrugging. "And find us a van and some supplies. I hardly thing a smoking hot lady with a gun will be their priority today." She says, with a playful smirk.

Catfish chuckled, shaking his head, uncapping FOX's canteen and began to pour its contents into his dry mouth. "Ah... just be careful Fox. The virus can spread through the animal life as well, I'd rather you not face any of those creatures infected by it... especially by yourself." He says, tossing her a spare mag for insurance. "Don't go wastin' all that ammo... if you use up mine, you're gonna have to let me kiss ya for every round you waste girl." He winked, chuckling.

Fox chuckled at this, shaking her head. "Heh, well, lets start with trying not to pass out on me for now, we'll think about that mushy crap when your better." She chuckled, before trotting over to the zoo's entrance.

[to here]
FOX
FOX
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Ema Street Empty Re: Ema Street

Post by Jade Ling Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:07 am

(from here)

Jade ditched the bloodied, smoking sedan and stepped out of the vehicle, handgun packed away in her hip holster, the M16A2 shoulder strapped and hanging via a 'y' cord so the weapon hung off the same hip, and allowed for easy access and hip firing. She raised her radio to her lips, leaning on the sedan. "SHADOWFOX to all overseers and company execs. Mayor Warren is infected, daughter is alive and seemed well, but not a priority. Delivered faulty goods to the RPD, under the pretense to make a speech to calm the citizens of the city. Should buy us time and money. I'd say we just off Irons when we can, or let him go down with this ship. Not like he's worth much to the company alive, he's a Pawn who thinks himself the King... even if the fat bastard gets out of the city alive, what will he do other than hide knowing we'll be creeping in his shadow till that heart of his finally gives... Anyway, was spotted by some cop. He didn't get a good look at me though. I dealt with him at City Hall. Should've just let him take the Mayor to the Station, save me the trouble. In either case, I'm located on Ema street, outside of the Raccoon Zoo. Awaiting further orders. SHADOWFOX, over and out." Jade makes her report, and then holsters the radio on her hip. She could hear the moaning chorus of the dead beginning to take shape... and the sound of gunfire become more intense.
Jade Ling
Jade Ling
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Edgar Holden, FOX and Molly the Elephant like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:33 pm

Jade Ling wrote:(from here)

Jade ditched the bloodied, smoking sedan and stepped out of the vehicle, handgun packed away in her hip holster, the M16A2 shoulder strapped and hanging via a 'y' cord so the weapon hung off the same hip, and allowed for easy access and hip firing. She raised her radio to her lips, leaning on the sedan. "SHADOWFOX to all overseers and company execs. Mayor Warren is infected, daughter is alive and seemed well, but not a priority. Delivered faulty goods to the RPD, under the pretense to make a speech to calm the citizens of the city. Should buy us time and money. I'd say we just off Irons when we can, or let him go down with this ship. Not like he's worth much to the company alive, he's a Pawn who thinks himself the King... even if the fat bastard gets out of the city alive, what will he do other than hide knowing we'll be creeping in his shadow till that heart of his finally gives... Anyway, was spotted by some cop. He didn't get a good look at me though. I dealt with him at City Hall. Should've just let him take the Mayor to the Station, save me the trouble. In either case, I'm located on Ema street, outside of the Raccoon Zoo. Awaiting further orders. SHADOWFOX, over and out." Jade makes her report, and then holsters the radio on her hip. She could hear the moaning chorus of the dead beginning to take shape... and the sound of gunfire become more intense.

"Oversight responding. Understood SHADOWFOX. Primary mission asset is considered compromised. Updating mission objectives remotely - Link up with others of your unit. You may be required to ensure classified information is not disclosed to the RPD by either Warren or Irons." came the reply.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Jade Ling and Molly the Elephant like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly the Elephant Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:38 am

Jade Ling wrote:(from here)

(from here)

The creature could smell the scent of the RPD station... and it was fresh. The thunderous steps the titan made unfortunately gave itself away early as it charged... and then BULLDOZED THROUGH the thick masonry of the Zoo's wall!

Stone flew all about as she trumpeted, slamming her large feet down into the street! Her large red eyes gleamed as she swept around for the scent... and found it! There, the woman stood, her vehicle and body carrying the scent of the RPD she had recently left! The creature bellowed a loud trumpet before she charged!

Last edited by Molly the Elephant on Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Molly the Elephant
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Edgar Holden and Jade Ling like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Ling Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:47 am

Random NPCs wrote:
"Oversight responding. Understood SHADOWFOX. Primary mission asset is considered compromised. Updating mission objectives remotely - Link up with others of your unit. You may be required to ensure classified information is not disclosed to the RPD by either Warren or Irons."  came the reply.

Jade smirked, retrieving her radio again and spoke into it with some excitement in her tone. "Understood, heading-"

Molly the Elephant wrote:
The creature could smell the scent of the RPD station... and it was fresh. The thunderous steps the titan made unfortunately gave itself away early as it charged... and then BULLDOZED THROUGH the thick masonry of the Zoo's wall!

Stone flew all about as she trumpeted, slamming her large feet down into the street! Her large red eyes gleamed as she swept around for the scent... and found it! There, the woman stood, her vehicle and body carrying the scent of the RPD she had recently left! The creature bellowed a loud trumpet before she charged!

The woman was cut off by the rumbling, the trumpeting and the masonry flying past her head, into vehicles, and into the street around her. Jade slowly turned to the creature, seemingly unphazed by the large elephant about to charge her. "-I'll call you right back." she says in a slightly playful manner considering, before the elephant charged! She clipped the radio to her hip again, and dodged at the right moment as the elephant slammed into the sedan she had driven there! She rolled back to her feet, M16 raised and firing automatically at the creature's head and shoulders!

She didn't have the means to justly attack a creature of this size currently, but the 5.56 would in theory help ward it off enough to retreat if she hit it in the eyes. Damn, an elephant infected with the virus? I've seen everything now. She thought to herself, strafing the beast as she crossed the street to get into better cover!
Jade Ling
Jade Ling
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Molly the Elephant likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly the Elephant Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:56 am

Jade Ling wrote:
Random NPCs wrote:
"Oversight responding. Understood SHADOWFOX. Primary mission asset is considered compromised. Updating mission objectives remotely - Link up with others of your unit. You may be required to ensure classified information is not disclosed to the RPD by either Warren or Irons."  came the reply.

Jade smirked, retrieving her radio again and spoke into it with some excitement in her tone. "Understood, heading-"

The woman was cut off by the rumbling, the trumpeting and the masonry flying past her head, into vehicles, and into the street around her. Jade slowly turned to the creature, seemingly unphazed by the large elephant about to charge her. "-I'll call you right back." she says in a slightly playful manner considering, before the elephant charged! She clipped the radio to her hip again, and dodged at the right moment as the elephant slammed into the sedan she had driven there! She rolled back to her feet, M16 raised and firing automatically at the creature's head and shoulders!

She didn't have the means to justly attack a creature of this size currently, but the 5.56 would in theory help ward it off enough to retreat if she hit it in the eyes. Damn, an elephant infected with the virus? I've seen everything now. She thought to herself, strafing the beast as she crossed the street to get into better cover!

The elephant smashed into the sedan, flattening it totally, swinging its massive trunk across the crushed remains and lifted chunks of steel up, inadvertently protecting itself from Jade's bullets before throwing the chunk of flaming car her direction and charged ahead, boxing the woman in!

Molly the Elephant
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Jade Ling likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Ling Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:02 am

-Click!

Ema Street M16a2m203_afmil

Jade looked down at her M16A2, wishing now she had some grenade rounds... ejecting her spent mag, letting it drop while she fished out another from her pack. She was strafing for the nearby cover of some buildings when the monster threw a chunk of the explosive vehicle at her! "Shit!" Without thinking Jade dove forwards, the flaming metal swooshing over her dyed hair and into one of buildings before exploding! She hit the earth, but didn't have long to contemplate any sort of plan as the Elephant now charged upon her! "Fuck!" She spat, rolling sideways, and scurrying onto her back, then her right side, before slipping into a sprinter's stance before running! She let the rifle bounce thanks to the 'y' sling she wore, needing both hands to attempt to sprint to safety!
Jade Ling
Jade Ling
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly the Elephant Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:08 am

Jade Ling wrote:-Click!

Jade looked down at her M16A2, wishing now she had some grenade rounds... ejecting her spent mag, letting it drop while she fished out another from  her pack. She was strafing for the nearby cover of some buildings when the monster threw a chunk of the explosive vehicle at her! "Shit!" Without thinking Jade dove forwards, the flaming metal swooshing over her dyed hair and into one of buildings before exploding! She hit the earth, but didn't have long to contemplate any sort of plan as the Elephant now charged upon her! "Fuck!" She spat, rolling sideways, and scurrying onto her back, then her right side, before slipping into a sprinter's stance before running! She let the rifle bounce thanks to the 'y' sling she wore, needing both hands to attempt to sprint to safety!

Molly didn't give the woman the chance. With her prehensile trunk, the elephant scooped Jade up by her waist, and threw her against the nearby brick building with enough force to rattle her bones! Jade slumped down on her back, against the exterior wall of the building as Molly approached. A sudden... hunger, now came to the forefront of her brain, rather than rage. The woman was slender... but a meal was a meal. Molly's trunk wrapped under the sling-strap of Jade's rifle, yanking her up and dangling her between the street and her gaping, wider opening maw! Hot air wafted over Jade's face as she was casually tossed into Molly's drooling maw. The elephant bit down, the woman squirming as her rifle splayed out horizontally behind her, between the jaws of the elephant! All the while, Jade's radio was issuing words of worry and impatience from her superiors... unaware their agent was going to become a meal for a 14 ton African elephant! Molly's grotesque tongue rubbed across Jade's silk top, curling around her exposed belly button and back and ushered her deeper within her cavernous, fetid throat!

Molly the Elephant
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Ling Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:16 am

Jade Ling wrote:-Click!

Jade looked down at her M16A2, wishing now she had some grenade rounds... ejecting her spent mag, letting it drop while she fished out another from  her pack. She was strafing for the nearby cover of some buildings when the monster threw a chunk of the explosive vehicle at her! "Shit!" Without thinking Jade dove forwards, the flaming metal swooshing over her dyed hair and into one of buildings before exploding! She hit the earth, but didn't have long to contemplate any sort of plan as the Elephant now charged upon her! "Fuck!" She spat, rolling sideways, and scurrying onto her back, then her right side, before slipping into a sprinter's stance before running! She let the rifle bounce thanks to the 'y' sling she wore, needing both hands to attempt to sprint to safety!

Molly didn't give the woman the chance. With her prehensile trunk, the elephant scooped Jade up by her waist, and threw her against the nearby brick building with enough force to rattle her bones! Jade slumped down on her back, against the exterior wall of the building as Molly approached. A sudden... hunger, now came to the forefront of her brain, rather than rage. The woman was slender... but a meal was a meal. Molly's trunk wrapped under the sling-strap of Jade's rifle, yanking her up and dangling her between the street and her gaping, wider opening maw! Hot air wafted over Jade's face as she was casually tossed into Molly's drooling maw. The elephant bit down, the woman squirming as her rifle splayed out horizontally behind her, between the jaws of the elephant! All the while, Jade's radio was issuing words of worry and impatience from her superiors... unaware their agent was going to become a meal for a 14 ton African elephant! Molly's grotesque tongue rubbed across Jade's silk top, curling around her exposed belly button and back and ushered her deeper within her cavernous, fetid throat!

It was all a blur for Jade as she was on the street one second, then thrown into a building the next! She hit her head hard, her vision became blurry and went in and out. A loud ringing was in her ears, and the radio asking for a Sit Rep was like it was broadcasting inside a cave, but slightly muffled. "Oouugh..." the Chinese woman moaned, feeling the wind knocked completely from her lungs, gasping harshly to try and breathe again. She didn't register the elephant had yanked her up by her rifle strap, dangled her forebodingly in front of its wretched, steaming mouth before it had tossed her in, head first into the throat! She winced as the jaws came down on her now kicking, squirming form! Her rifle on her back kept her limbs like her arms and legs from being bitten by the monster, her legs dangling out of its lower jaw kicked and pedalled hard! "D-damn...!" She spat, stunned by the blow and was helpless as the tongue slithered around her belly and forced her into a nose dive into the tight throat! She felt her shoulders come together, arms at her sides, her breasts sliding across the gross tongue as she entered the dark hole of its undulating, humid throat! She gagged on the rotting scent, squirming her body side to side, her legs buckling and flutter kicking while her radio echoed into the slimy chasm! Saliva, thick and gross splashed across her arms, face, stomach... her leather pants glistened with the sheen in the amber street lights! Jades muffled gasps of pain going unheard...
Jade Ling
Jade Ling
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly the Elephant Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:26 am

Molly enjoyed the fresh taste the Asian woman provided. Molly turned away from where she had snatched the girl, whose legs were fiercely kicking as the giant walked... the trunk curling, pushing against the woman's curvy rear, forcing her deeper into Molly's throat! The radio continued to crackle and gargle static and nonsense. When it came time to swallow her Chinese food, she found an obstacle... the rifle and sling attached to Jade's chest stretched and was keeping her in place like bolt, baring her further travel. Well... the wise elephant settled that as Molly's jaws went down hard on the M16, snapping the aluminum frame weapon in half! The tension was enough that Jade's fluttering leather clad ass and legs slipped down Molly's throat in a single swallow! The Chinese girl's boots vanishing as the radio noise echoed and then got softer...

Molly closed its maw, squeezed her eyes shut and...

Gulp.....

Her throat bulged with a small lump which vanished as it dipped down, into the thick leather paunch of her stomach. The elephant let out a gentle trumpeting 'sigh' of contentment as there was a soft 'splash' echoing from Molly's gut. Jade was now inside the stomach of the African Elephant, and within a few moments, Molly burped up the remains of Jade's broken M16 rifle and sling, the slimy pile steamed with intense heat generated within the titan. Jade's radio continued to crackle, able to be heard even through the thick muscle and layers of flesh and rough leather.... The stomach gurgled as well with its prize, and with Molly fed, she began to wander to prepare herself another easy meal...

Last edited by Molly the Elephant on Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Molly the Elephant
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Ling Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:30 am

Molly the Elephant wrote:Molly enjoyed the fresh taste the Asian woman provided. Molly turned away from where she had snatched the girl, whose legs were fiercely kicking as the giant walked... the trunk curling, pushing against the woman's curvy rear, forcing her deeper into Molly's throat! The radio continued to crackle and gargle static and nonsense. When it came time to swallow her Chinese food, she found an obstacle... the rifle and sling attached to Jade's chest stretched and was keeping her in place like bolt, baring her further travel. Well... the wise elephant settled that as Molly's jaws went down hard on the M16, snapping the aluminum frame weapon in half! The tension was enough that Jade's fluttering leather clad ass and legs slipped down Molly's throat in a single swallow! The Chinese girl's boots vanishing as the radio noise echoed and then got softer...

Gulp.....

Her throat bulged with a small lump which vanished as it dipped down, into the thick leather paunch of her stomach. The elephant let out a gentle trumpeting 'sigh' of contentment as there was a soft 'splash' echoing from Molly's gut. Jade was now inside the stomach of the African Elephant, and within a few moments, Molly burped up the remains of Jade's broken M16 rifle and sling, the slimy pile steamed with intense heat generated within the titan. Jade's radio continued to crackle, able to be heard even through the thick muscle and layers of flesh and rough leather.... The stomach gurgled as well with its prize, and with Molly fed, she began to wander to prepare herself another easy meal...

Jade groaned, the tight throat's walls encircled her, forced her down deeper into the creature! "Ah...aha!" She gasped, closing her pretty eyes, saliva beaded her long dark lashes as she heard the rifle 'snap' and she was then flung forward through a tight, slick tunnel of rotting flesh... the pressure got tight, incapacitating Jade as she was forced through the tight, stomach sphincter, her strap slipping away, the rifle left behind as her lithe body dipped down and splashed in the high pool of digestive acids... Her radio continued crackling, begging her to respond! The voices of her superiors echoing loudly off the undulating cavern of the monster's belly...

Gurgle...

Last edited by Jade Ling on Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Jade Ling
Jade Ling
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly the Elephant Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:32 am

Jade Ling wrote:
Molly the Elephant wrote:Molly enjoyed the fresh taste the Asian woman provided. Molly turned away from where she had snatched the girl, whose legs were fiercely kicking as the giant walked... the trunk curling, pushing against the woman's curvy rear, forcing her deeper into Molly's throat! The radio continued to crackle and gargle static and nonsense. When it came time to swallow her Chinese food, she found an obstacle... the rifle and sling attached to Jade's chest stretched and was keeping her in place like bolt, baring her further travel. Well... the wise elephant settled that as Molly's jaws went down hard on the M16, snapping the aluminum frame weapon in half! The tension was enough that Jade's fluttering leather clad ass and legs slipped down Molly's throat in a single swallow! The Chinese girl's boots vanishing as the radio noise echoed and then got softer...

Gulp.....

Jade groaned, the tight throat's walls encircled her, forced her down deeper into the creature! "Ah...aha!" She gasped, closing her pretty eyes, saliva beaded her long dark lashes as she heard the rifle 'snap' and she was then flung forward through a tight, slick tunnel of rotting flesh... the pressure got tight, incapacitating Jade as she was forced through the tight, stomach sphincter, her strap slipping away, the rifle left behind as her lithe body dipped down and splashed in the high pool of digestive acids... Her radio continued crackling, begging her to respond! The voices of her superiors echoing loudly off the undulating cavern of the monster's belly...

Gurgle...

A gentle belch rolled out from Molly's mouth and nostrils. Having not eaten a human till today, she did not know how long Jade Ling would rot inside her belly... but she knew for sure, there was plenty of room yet for more! Molly sniffed someone else was close by... and proceeded to deal with them with salivating jaws!

Last edited by Molly the Elephant on Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Molly the Elephant
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Jade Ling and FOX like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by FOX Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:50 am

(from here)

Fox made her way back to the street, avoiding the Restaurant this time as she bypassed it thanks to a large hole in the wall... "Oh God..." Fox grimly states, and patches in to Catfish. "Catfish... Catfish?" She called for her partner, stepping out into the street. Several 5.56 casings skittered about as she came upon the crushed remains of a car... and the broken, slimy remains of a lone, M16A2... she knelt beside it, and carefully lifted it with a grimace. "...something turned this and its former owner into a chew toy..." Fox gulped. She dropped the gross, slimy weapon and rubbed it off on her hoodie. "Shit... Catfish, stop playing games with me, at least play with your radio if you can't respond." She says into the mic. Nothing.

She then hears static however... and follows the noise. It sounded like a radio... but muffled...
FOX
FOX
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly the Elephant Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:54 am

FOX wrote:(from here)

Fox made her way back to the street, avoiding the Restaurant this time as she bypassed it thanks to a large hole in the wall... "Oh God..." Fox grimly states, and patches in to Catfish. "Catfish... Catfish?" She called for her partner, stepping out into the street. Several 5.56 casings skittered about as she came upon the crushed remains of a car... and the broken, slimy remains of a lone, M16A2... she knelt beside it, and carefully lifted it with a grimace. "...something turned this and its former owner into a chew toy..." Fox gulped. She dropped the gross, slimy weapon and rubbed it off on her hoodie. "Shit... Catfish, stop playing games with me, at least play with your radio if you can't respond." She says into the mic. Nothing.

She then hears static however... and follows the noise. It sounded like a radio... but muffled...

As FOX rounded the corner, she would find the instrument of the sounds. Molly was just zoning in on a scent when it vanished mysteriously... and then a new one wafted through from behind her! Undaunted, the titan lumbers towards the new prey, who appears to be much meatier than the woman becoming bones in her stomach soon... The elephant trumpets loudly and charges FOX like it had Jade! The ground pounding as it pushed forwards!

Molly the Elephant
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

FOX likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by FOX Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:06 am

As FOX rounded the corner, she would find the instrument of the sounds. Molly was just zoning in on a scent when it vanished mysteriously... and then a new one wafted through from behind her! Undaunted, the titan lumbers towards the new prey, who appears to be much meatier than the woman becoming bones in her stomach soon... The elephant trumpets loudly and charges FOX like it had Jade! The ground pounding as it pushed forwards!

Unlike the elephant's prior meal's misfortune, FOX had grenades. She yanked one of the specialized flash bangs that could be used normally or as rifle grenades from her left thigh pouch, pulling out the pin and then tossed it at the beast while she simply dove through the nearby storefront to her right's bow window! Glass shattered as FOX tumbled inside, rolling away from the window covering her ears closing her eyes and huddled her body into a tight ball before the loud ringing explosion rattled the storefront and still, left the woman temporarily deaf!

As the world rang with a high pitched tone, she saw Catfish hobbling towards her in the dark. She reached for him... and then retreated, screaming, unable to hear herself scream as he lunged to bite her! His ebony flesh was a shade of dark grey, his eyes cloudy as he pinned her onto her back! Fox was screaming, crying, trying to keep her infected partner off her, a single bite could spell doom for her! She held his neck back with one hand, her right arm, trembling, slid down to her right thigh... She looked at the man formerly CATFISH in his diseased eyes... wondering if there was anything left of the man he was formerly... she choked back a mix of tears and screams as she yanked her P226 from its holster and brought it up to his head...

She pulled the trigger!
FOX
FOX
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly the Elephant Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:11 am

FOX wrote:

Unlike the elephant's prior meal's misfortune, FOX had grenades. She yanked one of the specialized flash bangs that could be used normally or as rifle grenades from her left thigh pouch, pulling out the pin and then tossed it at the beast while she simply dove through the nearby storefront to her right's bow window! Glass shattered as FOX tumbled inside, rolling away from the window covering her ears closing her eyes and huddled her body into a tight ball before the loud ringing explosion rattled the storefront and still, left the woman temporarily deaf!

As the world rang with a high pitched tone, she saw Catfish hobbling towards her in the dark. She reached for him... and then retreated, screaming, unable to hear herself scream as he lunged to bite her! His ebony flesh was a shade of dark grey, his eyes cloudy as he pinned her onto her back! Fox was screaming, crying, trying to keep her infected partner off her, a single bite could spell doom for her! She held his neck back with one hand, her right arm, trembling, slid down to her right thigh... She looked at the man formerly CATFISH in his diseased eyes... wondering if there was anything left of the man he was formerly... she choked back a mix of tears and screams as she yanked her P226 from its holster and brought it up to his head...

She pulled the trigger!

The woman was swift, and then the bright light and sounds blinded and deafened the elephant who ground its legs on the tarmac, swerving around on a dime since it was formerly a circus elephant, before swinging through the building with its massive trunk. It felt around as it trumpets loudly and confused... finding something with the prehensile trunk before it yanked it up into her mouth and bit down! The taste of blood, and clammy skin, Molly was unsure if it was the woman FOX... unaware that she had instead grabbed CATFISH before FOX could put him out of his misery! Molly crunched down on the zombie, pushing the wriggling meat into her maw... giving her intended meal a moment of relief and time to escape before its double vision corrected itself... even though it could still smell FOX close by!

Molly the Elephant
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

FOX likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by FOX Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:22 am

FOX wrote:

She pulled the trigger!

The woman was swift, and then the bright light and sounds blinded and deafened the elephant who ground its legs on the tarmac, swerving around on a dime since it was formerly a circus elephant, before swinging through the building with its massive trunk. It felt around as it trumpets loudly and confused... finding something with the prehensile trunk before it yanked it up into her mouth and bit down! The taste of blood, and clammy skin, Molly was unsure if it was the woman FOX... unaware that she had instead grabbed CATFISH before FOX could put him out of his misery! Molly crunched down on the zombie, pushing the wriggling meat into her maw... giving her intended meal a moment of relief and time to escape before its double vision corrected itself... even though it could still smell FOX close by!

FOX watched CATFISH get yanked away as she shot him, the bullet hitting his armor as he flew into the mouth above in the muffled soundscape! FOX screamed 'No!' but couldn't hear it, turning around onto her chest... she looked up as the Elephant swallowed CATFISH up to his waist... his undead form slowly easing down its gullet...

She bit her lip. Unfortunate for the the Elephant, this was a blessing in a tragic turn of events as FOX yanked out her PDA, and typed in the emergency sequence code, selected CATFISH's ID tag, and then hovered her thumb over 'TERMINATE'. Sorry, I should've given ya that kiss before dude. Sayonara. She said to herself, pressing the button.

Inside CATFISH's suit, the microbomb all V-SAC members in the field wore beeped loudly, giving the user ten seconds till detonation. The PDA screen asked her if she wished to rescind the order... she did not. She instead forced herself up, turned away, sprinted towards the back of the store, (a book store?) and then dove behind the counter, tears in her eyes!

KA-BANG!

CATFISH, barely alive as he was swallowed whole suddenly became bright, the fluid spread throughout his suit in the explosive compound before his body melted in the initial explosion, the second explosion soon after incinerated him and turned his body parts into shrapnel! The Elephant would have bits of charred skeleton, equipment burnt into unrecognizable pieces, entirely keeping the man's identity and his organization affiliation a secret which blew away with him, bursting out of its neck and head!

FOX kept herself huddled and down... waiting for the thunderous sound of the creature's body...
FOX
FOX
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly the Elephant Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:28 am

FOX wrote:
FOX wrote:

She pulled the trigger!

FOX watched CATFISH get yanked away as she shot him, the bullet hitting his armor as he flew into the mouth above in the muffled soundscape! FOX screamed 'No!' but couldn't hear it, turning around onto her chest... she looked up as the Elephant swallowed CATFISH up to his waist... his undead form slowly easing down its gullet...

She bit her lip. Unfortunate for the the Elephant, this was a blessing in a tragic turn of events as FOX yanked out her PDA, and typed in the emergency sequence code, selected CATFISH's ID tag, and then hovered her thumb over 'TERMINATE'. Sorry, I should've given ya that kiss before dude. Sayonara. She said to herself, pressing the button.

Inside CATFISH's suit, the microbomb all V-SAC members in the field wore beeped loudly, giving the user ten seconds till detonation. The PDA screen asked her if she wished to rescind the order... she did not. She instead forced herself up, turned away, sprinted towards the back of the store, (a book store?) and then dove behind the counter, tears in her eyes!

KA-BANG!

CATFISH, barely alive as he was swallowed whole suddenly became bright, the fluid spread throughout his suit in the explosive compound before his body melted in the initial explosion, the second explosion soon after incinerated him and turned his body parts into shrapnel! The Elephant would have bits of charred skeleton, equipment burnt into unrecognizable pieces, entirely keeping the man's identity and his organization affiliation a secret which blew away with him, bursting out of its neck and head!

FOX kept herself huddled and down... waiting for the thunderous sound of the creature's body...

All seemed quiet after that nasty surprise from FOX... the roof of the book store blew away, its interior visible to the night sky...

Then the trunk dipped down, curled around FOX's stomach and waist and hoisted her up! The Elephant, angry and bleeding profusely gripped the woman tight! Molly felt rage boil as its jaw and neck hung limply! It was going to crush every bone in FOX's body before it would stomp on what was left of her corpse!

But it then began to feel nothing. It stumbled through the wreckage of the building, staggering as it made a low groans... and then it fell to its side, slamming FOX into the tarmac with her as she fell!

Molly's stomach still raised and fell... Jade's radio still crackling within, able to be heard from outside despite its owner's dubious fate... While FOX was held tight in Molly's trunk as the titan became incapacitated... for now.

Molly the Elephant
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

FOX likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by FOX Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:36 am

FOX wrote:
FOX wrote:

She pulled the trigger!

KA-BANG!

All seemed quiet after that nasty surprise from FOX... the roof of the book store blew away, its interior visible to the night sky...

Then the trunk dipped down, curled around FOX's stomach and waist and hoisted her up! The Elephant, angry and bleeding profusely gripped the woman tight! Molly felt rage boil as its jaw and neck hung limply! It was going to crush every bone in FOX's body before it would stomp on what was left of her corpse!

But it then began to feel nothing. It stumbled through the wreckage of the building, staggering as it made a low groans... and then it fell to its side, slamming FOX into the tarmac with her as she fell!

Molly's stomach still raised and fell... Jade's radio still crackling within, able to be heard from outside despite its owner's dubious fate... While FOX was held tight in Molly's trunk as the titan became incapacitated... for now.

FOX let out a sharp yelp when she stood up, thinking it was safe when it was infact, NOT! She screamed and whined as the trunk crushed her limbs, her body flailing about as it shook her side to side, the world a giant blur till PAIN. DULL. PAIN.

It was 20 minutes or so after FOX hit the asphalt she woke up, blood running down the side of her head, body still entangled in the heavy trunk of the titan. The soft crackle of the radio was still audible from within the creature, as its large red eyes focused intently on FOX. She blinked and it blinked. It was still alive, but couldn't move yet... so she had to make use of this chance, and get the hell out! "Ugh..." She moaned, pulling the heavy and limp trunk off her curvy form, stumbling onto her feet as she walked away from Ema street... She used a nearby building for support... her eyes closed, her lips trembling as she sighed. "...Dammit. Catfish."

The man had to have been infected by the water, or that rat bite he mentioned. She wished she remembered it sooner, not that she could've done anything to save him. She blinked her blurry eyes, strained red with tears of pain and sorrow, she choked back on the sobs and continued, with the G36KC slung onto her body with its y-strap, to slide her way down the street, using the building for support till she could walk normally again...

There was no retraceable evidence of CATFISH, who had been incinerated and ultimately turned into superheated shrapnel along with his equipped gear. Standard V-SAC protocol dictated such, to keep its presence hidden as best it could from both the US Government, Umbrella and Umbrella's enemies. His charred bones would become ash to be swept into the wind soon enough...

(to here)

Last edited by FOX on Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
FOX
FOX
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly the Elephant Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:42 am

Molly stared intently at FOX as she left... remembering her face, her scent, her shape and appearance... she would find FOX at a later period... and eat her alive.

As for its current victim swimming inside its guts, she didn't know how much longer she had left... having not felt movement in the stomach since she ate the girl... her radio was still active, so the acids either already made short work of her which was unlikely, or they were slow acting and yet to dissolve the Chinese meal from becoming a nutrient rich goop... Molly continued to rest, to regain her energy...

Molly the Elephant
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

The RAVEN, Jade Ling and FOX like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The RAVEN Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:16 am

RAVEN landed on top of the wreckage of the enclosure not too long after FOX and something very large had left.

The experienced agent shook his head. 'Of all the places to go during an outbreak involving a mutagenic bio weapon outbreak, why would anyone visit the one place where it is guaranteed to create some very dangerous abominations?' he thought to himself as he continued to trace SHADOWFOX's signal, and studied the tracks left behind by... what appeared to be a fully grown Elephant.

'Oh that is going to be a problem. Few problems are going to be as big as that.' RAVEN cursed.
The RAVEN
The RAVEN
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Ema Street Left_bar_bleue10/10Ema Street Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Ema Street Left_bar_bleue20/20Ema Street Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)20 120mm HE Railgun Slug Rounds, 20 120mm Flechette Railgun Rounds, 226 5.7x28mm FN P90 rounds, 70 .55 DAE Calibur rounds
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Unknown ammount of Magnetized HEAt Rockets for the Snake Arms, 4 Frag grenades, 4 Smoke grenades, 4 Flashbang Stun Grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Field Surgeon Kit, Portable First Aid Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Umbrella linked PDA - Monitor level access, Skeleton key - can access any lock within umbrella facilities, and public utilities. Professional Lockpicks for private locks.
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Ema Street Left_bar_bleue7/7Ema Street Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly the Elephant Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:10 am

The RAVEN wrote:RAVEN landed on top of the wreckage of the enclosure not too long after FOX and something very large had left.

The experienced agent shook his head. 'Of all the places to go during an outbreak involving a mutagenic bio weapon outbreak, why would anyone visit the one place where it is guaranteed to create some very dangerous abominations?' he thought to himself as he continued to trace SHADOWFOX's signal, and studied the tracks left behind by... what appeared to be a fully grown Elephant.

'Oh that is going to be a problem. Few problems are going to be as big as that.' RAVEN cursed.

It was unfortunate for Molly that Raven found her in the state she was in. On her side, still raggedly breathing, jaw blown wide open, scorch marks and fiery debris that was not identifiable, beyond it was human before it exploded. Stomach still churning the Asian inside, whatever was left of her anyhow... she could still be alive within, not that it would matter soon. It turned its massive red eye towards the swift moving shadow in the darkness...

Molly the Elephant
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Edgar Holden, The RAVEN and Jade Ling like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The RAVEN Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:08 am

RAVEN continued to scan the debris, following the locator beacon, until he glanced over, and found the injured, mutated form of the huga African Elephant.

Having technically found what he was looking for, he shot off the tracker on his gauntlet, and started walking towards the downed creature, his rail gun drawn from his back., and pointed at Molly's head. The extending electromagnetic rails started to spark and dance with electrical energy.

'Sorry big girl, but you have something I need. plus, you're too big a threat to be left alive... Maybe not the biggest, but you're big enough to be an issue.' RAVEN thought as he stopped just out of reach of the trunk, his gun pointed directly at the Elephant's skull....
The RAVEN
The RAVEN
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)20 120mm HE Railgun Slug Rounds, 20 120mm Flechette Railgun Rounds, 226 5.7x28mm FN P90 rounds, 70 .55 DAE Calibur rounds
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Unknown ammount of Magnetized HEAt Rockets for the Snake Arms, 4 Frag grenades, 4 Smoke grenades, 4 Flashbang Stun Grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Field Surgeon Kit, Portable First Aid Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Umbrella linked PDA - Monitor level access, Skeleton key - can access any lock within umbrella facilities, and public utilities. Professional Lockpicks for private locks.

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Ling Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:13 am

The stomach of the creature squirmed slightly...the distinct sound of radio chatter from the agent's radio was able to be heard through the thick leather and then... there was an annoyed voice:

"...its disgusting in here... damn thing... won't... cut...!"

Jade's muffled voice was somewhat able to be heard, but it was like having cotton balls stuffed in your ears when she spoke, grunted or struggled- the stomach making various small bulging movements as she kicked and then resumed trying to cut herself out with the small tactical folding knife.
Jade Ling
Jade Ling
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Edgar Holden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The RAVEN Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:47 am

Jade Ling wrote:The stomach of the creature squirmed slightly...the distinct sound of radio chatter from the agent's radio was able to be heard through the thick leather and then... there was an annoyed voice:

"...its disgusting in here... damn thing... won't... cut...!"

Jade's muffled voice was somewhat able to be heard, but it was like having cotton balls stuffed in your ears when she spoke, grunted or struggled- the stomach making various small bulging movements as she kicked and then resumed trying to cut herself out with the small tactical folding knife.

Raven held the mutated Elephant's gaze for a moment longer, before he pulled the trigger.

The railgun discharged it;s slug with a loud buzzing zap, the electromagnetic arcs danced for a few seconds from the explosion caused, and red mist, blood, bone and the various tiny chunks of grey matter flew in every direction.

A moment of staring into the smoke and red mist passed, before the rails slid back into standby, and RAVEN reholstered the weapon, even as he drew one of his vibroblades, and proceeded to bisect the quivering torso. He split the thick, calloused and necrosis covered skin. The disemboweled belly spilled to the floor, and Jade came tumbling out of the split stomach pouch, covered in blood and bile and stomach contents.

"You got careless SHADOWFOX. That's not like you." RAVEN spoke, sheathing his sword.
The RAVEN
The RAVEN
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next