Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event: Security Bunker

Go down

Event: Security Bunker Empty Event: Security Bunker

Post by Rufus Devlin Harris Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:37 pm

(Camera One View)

(Camera Two View)

(Camera Three View)

(Camera Four View)

(Camera Five View)

(Camera Six View)

(Camera Seven View)

Cameras flashed current events far more telling, far more uncensored and raw than the local news could have provided across the several CCTV Monitors set up in the Harris Manor's Security Bunker:

Event: Security Bunker Jorge-moreno-security-room6

“To know your Enemy, you must become your Enemy," said a man in black, staring up at the several monitors. "Thus, what enables the wise sovereign and the good general to strike and conquer, and achieve things beyond the reach of ordinary men, is foreknowledge." He continued, his hand on his chin as he glanced up at the scenes unfolding. Several pretty women having a rough day on many, as did the local authorities. He did find Camera Five's smoking hot China Doll fascinating, as did the lovely Creamsickle in Camera One. Camera Three was also interesting, as that group of creatures they called 'Gulper's' in the labs were making short work of the civilians... but the big guy in black looked very familiar, and the most capable of that group. Shame, none of these cameras could pick up audio, but what could you do to make things not too suspicious for those living in town? To them, they were simply CCTV monitors, probably used for local security, shops, the like. Nothing too flashy, like... dad would have done. Dad... ohh dad, he was a sucker for the flashiest tech. No, no... thats not how you won wars, by spending money on the top dollar equipment. Well, it does, but that's not the moral of this educational rant. No, its about spending that money wisely. Where to put it, and where to make it shine. Granted, these cameras, if taken apart in front of some tech expert, they'd tell ya they were far more expensive than they appeared. But like Tsun-Zu says, 'you must appear humble'.

Rufus Devlin Harris Junior wasn't a two-bit thug like his father. He was the undisposed, unexposed kingpin that ruled much of Raccoon's criminal underbelly unmatched, and that sir, was a lot of 'un's'. He knew the key to lasting long in this business was to keep enemies close, and make as few enemies as possible- and turn a buck for anything that wasn't worth keeping around. He was a positive guy, always thinking of ways to turn a crapshoot problem into something he could benefit from later. Information and where to skirt the edges were how you win wars. That, and powerful, likeminded friends. If it meant he had to bend his knee to someone else's fat cock, he'd do it gladly- knowing the difference between bowing, and sucking- and he did no such thing.

His Irish green eyes danced across the monitors, studying the seven monitors closely. He needed to assess who were his enemies, his victims, his allies... people he could sway, people he'd use... people he'd need to eliminate. He had other cameras he had yet to turn on or access, those he had his men install when daddy dearest was just starting the long dirt nap. Unlike his ruthless father, who'd threaten his men, he treated these boys like family. Well, sorta... there was still a yard stick distance they weren't completely aware of. He paid them well, got them good paying cover jobs and no one was the wiser. He was, after all, a Deputy Mayor, and before that, and still now, a Defense Attorney. A criminal, criminal lawyer. Dad would have found that hilarious, had he known he wasn't going to school for Business, not entirely, anyway.

A couple of his bodyguards flanked him. "Well, gentlemen," the man states, licking his upper lip slowly. "the chess pieces have been set, and the game is as they say, afoot." he grinned.

"I want the surveillance systems recording 24/7, two workers on the clock to relay me information and developments. I want a background check of these individuals, pending if they survive long enough. I need to set an appointment with the Umbrella field officers in charge of the city, and I need to know the status of the Mayor, Chief Irons, and any of the surviving city council members. Did I stutter gentlemen?" He chuckled as he clapped his leather clad hands, standing up and turning to the lift which would take him to the armory.

One of his bodyguards began working on his demands when Harris paused, noting another flash of beguiling interest on Camera/Monitor Eight:

(Camera Eight View)

Event: Security Bunker Rita_Janson_digesting

"Dear lord, she looks like she's been through absolute hell... no emts? No assistance?" He says with a gasp. He then clicked his fingers. "Send one of the 'thugs' to swing over and ensure her safety or in the worst case 'stumble' upon her. I need medical supplies, my car at the ready but if she looks like she's going to pass out get her to the RPD or something, I will intervene with their route in person if needs be." He ordered.

"Got it boss," one of the other grunts said.

He zoomed in on her beautiful, disgusting form... when he accidentally switched to the local camera on Ema Street outside the zoo and noticed more intriguing things...

(Camera Nine View/Monitor Eight)

"My my my, we are getting all sorts of visitors today..." he says, and looks closely on RAVEN. He knew the man, but the man didn't know him. May have heard of him, through the grapevine, all Umbrella employees so loved to talk about people behind their back after all, but they never once met in person. He was a top notch USS agent, as good as HUNK, maybe better. He tried to do some digging in the past, but found only breadcrumbs to older military outfits, mercenaries and some conflicting birth records he believed the company or RAVEN himself may have set in place to set traps- but he made sure others were doing the paper trail work to not so easily implicate himself in this trying time of understanding computers. Even though he was 'loyal' to the corporation, he felt off about the man in black, codenamed: RAVEN. He could become a nuisance... best leave him alone, and not cross his path if our fates are to remain... neutral to one another. He thought, before removing himself from the monitors and returning to the lift. He needed to address his soldiers and prepare them for battle.

(to here)

Rufus Devlin Harris
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Character Type:
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Event: Security Bunker Left_bar_bleue5/5Event: Security Bunker Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Event: Security Bunker Left_bar_bleue120/120Event: Security Bunker Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Event: Security Bunker Left_bar_bleue0/0Event: Security Bunker Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Event: Security Bunker Left_bar_bleue0/0Event: Security Bunker Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Edgar Holden likes this post

Back to top Go down