Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B2F Security Break Room

4 posters

Go down

B2F Security Break Room Empty B2F Security Break Room

Post by Ben Nakano Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:46 pm

A break room for the Security Staff for the overnight shift.

"Fuck.. fuck me..." Ben cursed, his face sweaty as he closes the door behind him, bolting it shut. His hands felt warm, clammy the empty MP5K in his trembling hands still smoking out the barrel. The things he faced... he only heard about from the Wesker Report from the Mansion Incident, and from classes in Rockfort on countering Bioweapons. "Jesus... fucking Christ... they... they killed Billy, and Jamie... tore him apart..." He says with a shaky voice, looking down at his trembling open palm, before taking said hand and yanking the empty 30 round mag from his machine pistol, and turned to the lockers behind him. "Ammo... I need ammo!" He lets the machine pistol hang off the shoulder strap, the weapon bopping his right thigh, clinking against his standard issue pistol, the P226 he almost forgot about. He tore open all the lockers, hoarding as many boxes of the 9x19mm rounds as he could, his tired fingers working the brass shells into his empty magazines one by one. "Shit man... I didn't sign up for this fuckery!" he spat, shivering as he let the order of events go through his head again. Ben Nakano was a member of Umbrella's security guard unit, a relatively cushy job for the company military jar heads that couldn't make it into the Security Service. Billy Harding, Jamie Brown and Ben were on monitor duty, when their big boss came rushing down to their office with a look of dread on his face. They were then ushered into the armory, with the other guys on shift and told they would be assisting the USS with a biohazard leak in the lower levels. He didn't expect the chaos, the number of fucking infected they were going to face! Sure they were slow, but their numbers and resilient bodies made them impossible to deal with. Before he knew it, the line of defense had faltered, Ben watched his buddies die, and turned tail himself. He can still hear the screams...

Clink-!

One mag fully finished. He found a couple mags for his handgun and stocked up on them too while he continued to fill his spent MP5 mags. He'd rather have the full size gun, but the parts for the conversion were in the lower levels armory, and there was no way he was going back to B3 or further if he had to! He wanted to get out of this death trap, somehow alert the staff, get a fucking evac chopper and leave this fucking place! He turned his head to the radio, wondering if anyone was still alive down there. He patched into the main radio, and took a seat, sweat dripping off his short hair as he continued to load the spare mags. "Anyone alive down there? This is Ben Nakano of the Security Unit, please report in, repeat, please report in, over." He spoke clearly and as calmly as he could, his adrenaline still coursing through his body. He was surprised he was able to slip away relatively unscathed from those bastards, then again, he was skinny and lithe enough to slip by a few of the close ones. Their rotting expressions still haunting him, as he continued to load.

Clink-!
Ben Nakano
Ben Nakano
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

B2F Security Break Room Empty Re: B2F Security Break Room

Post by The RAVEN Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:30 pm

Ben Nakano wrote:"Fuck.. fuck me..." Ben cursed, his face sweaty as he closes the door behind him, bolting it shut. His hands felt warm, clammy the empty MP5K in his trembling hands still smoking out the barrel. The things he faced... he only heard about from the Wesker Report from the Mansion Incident, and from classes in Rockfort on countering Bioweapons. "Jesus... fucking Christ... they... they killed Billy, and Jamie... tore him apart..." He says with a shaky voice, looking down at his trembling open palm, before taking said hand and yanking the empty 30 round mag from his machine pistol, and turned to the lockers behind him. "Ammo... I need ammo!" He lets the machine pistol hang off the shoulder strap, the weapon bopping his right thigh, clinking against his standard issue pistol, the P226 he almost forgot about. He tore open all the lockers, hoarding as many boxes of the 9x19mm rounds as he could, his tired fingers working the brass shells into his empty magazines one by one. "Shit man... I didn't sign up for this fuckery!" he spat, shivering as he let the order of events go through his head again. Ben Nakano was a member of Umbrella's security guard unit, a relatively cushy job for the company military jar heads that couldn't make it into the Security Service. Billy Harding, Jamie Brown and Ben were on monitor duty, when their big boss came rushing down to their office with a look of dread on his face. They were then ushered into the armory, with the other guys on shift and told they would be assisting the USS with a biohazard leak in the lower levels. He didn't expect the chaos, the number of fucking infected they were going to face! Sure they were slow, but their numbers and resilient bodies made them impossible to deal with. Before he knew it, the line of defense had faltered, Ben watched his buddies die, and turned tail himself. He can still hear the screams...

Clink-!

One mag fully finished. He found a couple mags for his handgun and stocked up on them too while he continued to fill his spent MP5 mags. He'd rather have the full size gun, but the parts for the conversion were in the lower levels armory, and there was no way he was going back to B3 or further if he had to! He wanted to get out of this death trap, somehow alert the staff, get a fucking evac chopper and leave this fucking place! He turned his head to the radio, wondering if anyone was still alive down there. He patched into the main radio, and took a seat, sweat dripping off his short hair as he continued to load the spare mags. "Anyone alive down there? This is Ben Nakano of the Security Unit, please report in, repeat, please report in, over." He spoke clearly and as calmly as he could, his adrenaline still coursing through his body. He was surprised he was able to slip away relatively unscathed from those bastards, then again, he was skinny and lithe enough to slip by a few of the close ones. Their rotting expressions still haunting him, as he continued to load.

Clink-!

Raven tapped the receiver on his wristcomp. "This is Monitor 27, Codename: RAVEN. What is your status, Ben Nakano? Who are you with?"
The RAVEN
The RAVEN
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
B2F Security Break Room Left_bar_bleue10/10B2F Security Break Room Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
B2F Security Break Room Left_bar_bleue20/20B2F Security Break Room Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)20 120mm HE Railgun Slug Rounds, 20 120mm Flechette Railgun Rounds, 226 5.7x28mm FN P90 rounds, 70 .55 DAE Calibur rounds
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Unknown ammount of Magnetized HEAt Rockets for the Snake Arms, 4 Frag grenades, 4 Smoke grenades, 4 Flashbang Stun Grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Field Surgeon Kit, Portable First Aid Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Umbrella linked PDA - Monitor level access, Skeleton key - can access any lock within umbrella facilities, and public utilities. Professional Lockpicks for private locks.
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
B2F Security Break Room Left_bar_bleue7/7B2F Security Break Room Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
B2F Security Break Room Left_bar_bleue7/7B2F Security Break Room Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Nakano Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:41 pm

The RAVEN wrote:"This is Monitor 27, Codename: RAVEN. What is your status, Ben Nakano? Who are you with?"

"SHITFUCKDAMN!" He screamed, jumping a little, fumbling with the bullets he was loading into his mags. The voice which crackled to life nearly made him shit himself, he wasn't expecting anyone to get back to him! He quickly sets the magazine and box of nine mills onto the counter and quickly answers. Shit, Glad that wasn't broadcasted... He thought for a split moment before he lifts the handset to his mouth. "Jesus, glad someone is down there still alive!" He paused as the man named 'Raven' asked him if there were others with him. He wasn't sure how a company man, those in the USS, would take to the lowly security guard who just abandoned everyone to their fate in the labs below. He gulped dryly, before answering: "No one, Sir. Weren't you here with us? Wait, your radio sounds fuzzy, where are you broadcasting from RAVEN?" He asked, trying to clear up the signal a little. The new thought dawned on him- if this guy wasn't with the other black suits he left down stairs, there may be a chance he could get out of this scot free.
Ben Nakano
Ben Nakano
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by The RAVEN Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:52 pm

Ben Nakano wrote:"SHITFUCKDAMN!" He screamed, jumping a little, fumbling with the bullets he was loading into his mags. The voice which crackled to life nearly made him shit himself, he wasn't expecting anyone to get back to him! He quickly sets the magazine and box of nine mills onto the counter and quickly answers. Shit, Glad that wasn't broadcasted... He thought for a split moment before he lifts the handset to his mouth. "Jesus, glad someone is down there still alive!" He paused as the man named 'Raven' asked him if there were others with him. He wasn't sure how a company man, those in the USS, would take to the lowly security guard who just abandoned everyone to their fate in the labs below. He gulped dryly, before answering: "No one, Sir. Weren't you here with us? Wait, your radio sounds fuzzy, where are you broadcasting from RAVEN?" He asked, trying to clear up the signal a little. The new thought dawned on him- if this guy wasn't with the other black suits he left down stairs, there may be a chance he could get out of this scot free.

Raven quirked an eyebrow slightly. "This is RAVEN, I'm currently on mission. All surviving Umbrella Personnel are to fall back to safe zones, or failing that, report to your nearest Mobile Operations Center. Now I repeat, what is your location and status? Over."
The RAVEN
The RAVEN
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
B2F Security Break Room Left_bar_bleue10/10B2F Security Break Room Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
B2F Security Break Room Left_bar_bleue20/20B2F Security Break Room Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)20 120mm HE Railgun Slug Rounds, 20 120mm Flechette Railgun Rounds, 226 5.7x28mm FN P90 rounds, 70 .55 DAE Calibur rounds
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Unknown ammount of Magnetized HEAt Rockets for the Snake Arms, 4 Frag grenades, 4 Smoke grenades, 4 Flashbang Stun Grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Field Surgeon Kit, Portable First Aid Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Umbrella linked PDA - Monitor level access, Skeleton key - can access any lock within umbrella facilities, and public utilities. Professional Lockpicks for private locks.

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Nakano Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:14 am

The RAVEN wrote:
Ben Nakano wrote:"SHITFUCKDAMN!" He screamed, jumping a little, fumbling with the bullets he was loading into his mags. The voice which crackled to life nearly made him shit himself, he wasn't expecting anyone to get back to him! He quickly sets the magazine and box of nine mills onto the counter and quickly answers. Shit, Glad that wasn't broadcasted... He thought for a split moment before he lifts the handset to his mouth. "Jesus, glad someone is down there still alive!" He paused as the man named 'Raven' asked him if there were others with him. He wasn't sure how a company man, those in the USS, would take to the lowly security guard who just abandoned everyone to their fate in the labs below. He gulped dryly, before answering: "No one, Sir. Weren't you here with us? Wait, your radio sounds fuzzy, where are you broadcasting from RAVEN?" He asked, trying to clear up the signal a little. The new thought dawned on him- if this guy wasn't with the other black suits he left down stairs, there may be a chance he could get out of this scot free.

Raven quirked an eyebrow slightly. "This is RAVEN, I'm currently on mission. All surviving Umbrella Personnel are to fall back to safe zones, or failing that, report to your nearest Mobile Operations Center. Now I repeat, what is your location and status? Over."

"Wait... you're not- I mean, this thing has gone viral?!" Ben frowned at this. On one hand, his moment of cowardice could be overlooked, but at the same time... it meant he really was alone in this facility...and even worse, his superiors got them killed for nothing! The virus was released through the city, as far as he could tell at least. "Shit..." He whispered, palming his face. He gently rose the handset back to his mouth and froze for a second. "Negative on that... I'm kinda stuck here in the facility. I'm in the Research and Development Center in the St. Michael District, Umbrella's Head Office. I'm loaded to the teeth but, my access band is malfunctioning, I can't get out of basement two without the proper clearance chip, and I can't find any of the surviving staff to get the hell out of this place, over." He replied.
Ben Nakano
Ben Nakano
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by The RAVEN Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:19 am

Ben Nakano wrote:"Wait... you're not- I mean, this thing has gone viral?!" Ben frowned at this. On one hand, his moment of cowardice could be overlooked, but at the same time... it meant he really was alone in this facility...and even worse, his superiors got them killed for nothing! The virus was released through the city, as far as he could tell at least. "Shit..." He whispered, palming his face. He gently rose the handset back to his mouth and froze for a second. "Negative on that... I'm kinda stuck here in the facility. I'm in the Research and Development Center in the St. Michael District, Umbrella's Head Office. I'm loaded to the teeth but, my access band is malfunctioning, I can't get out of basement two without the proper clearance chip, and I can't find any of the surviving staff to get the hell out of this place, over." He replied.

"Indeed. Raccoon City has entered Stage 1 Quarantine as we speak. If your electronic access has been damaged or compromised, then why have you not used emergency exit procedures? Manual hatch access is still available according to the readouts, and access shafts remain clear" came the instruction.
The RAVEN
The RAVEN
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:07 am

"This is USS member Sierra Charlie Echo 226, Mike here.... I'm in the R&D Center with Dr Hinako and her.... Bodyguard. But we're pinned down in here. The infected are too numerous. I've been infected and fatally wounded. I'm going to execute code Omega 66 on myself after this transmission to prevent endangering the doctor, but someone needs to come and get her out of here... Over."
Random NPCs
Random NPCs
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyung-Mi Kim Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:49 pm

Kyung-Mi Kim wrote:"Bloody hell, someone's alive out there! This is Kyung-Mi Kim of the Security Unit as well. I've holed myself up inside the B3 Cafeteria. May require some assistance getting to you Ben Nakano, where are you broadcasting from? Over."

(Broadcasting from Cafeteria)
Kyung-Mi Kim
Kyung-Mi Kim
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Nakano Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:11 am

(flag for deletion)

Last edited by Ben Nakano on Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Ben Nakano
Ben Nakano
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Nakano Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:13 am

The RAVEN wrote:
Ben Nakano wrote:"Wait... you're not- I mean, this thing has gone viral?!" Ben frowned at this. On one hand, his moment of cowardice could be overlooked, but at the same time... it meant he really was alone in this facility...and even worse, his superiors got them killed for nothing! The virus was released through the city, as far as he could tell at least. "Shit..." He whispered, palming his face. He gently rose the handset back to his mouth and froze for a second. "Negative on that... I'm kinda stuck here in the facility. I'm in the Research and Development Center in the St. Michael District, Umbrella's Head Office. I'm loaded to the teeth but, my access band is malfunctioning, I can't get out of basement two without the proper clearance chip, and I can't find any of the surviving staff to get the hell out of this place, over." He replied.

"Indeed. Raccoon City has entered Stage 1 Quarantine as we speak. If your electronic access has been damaged or compromised, then why have you not used emergency exit procedures? Manual hatch access is still available according to the readouts, and access shafts remain clear" came the instruction.

Ben felt a trickle of sweat roll down his cheek as he was told about the hatch access. "Yes, er... right.... right..." he paused, looking over to the elevators on his active monitor. "Its... its just that, I'm not too keen on heights, sir...over." he says with a heavy sigh.

Random NPCs wrote:
"This is USS member Sierra Charlie Echo 226, Mike here.... I'm in the R&D Center with Dr Hinako and her.... Bodyguard. But we're pinned down in here. The infected are too numerous. I've been infected and fatally wounded. I'm going to execute code Omega 66 on myself after this transmission to prevent endangering the doctor, but someone needs to come and get her out of here... Over."

It was then he got another radio transmission. "My radios are lighting up, I'll get back to you RAVEN, over and out." Ben then switched frequencies. "Roger that Mike. Dr. Hinako if you can hear this, I can get you access as far as B2, but my access chip has malfunctioned and I cannot get beyond B1. Manual hatch access should be available, but if your ID Band is working we might be able to access the upper levels without worry, over."

Kyung-Mi Kim wrote:
Kyung-Mi Kim wrote:"Bloody hell, someone's alive out there! This is Kyung-Mi Kim of the Security Unit as well. I've holed myself up inside the B3 Cafeteria. May require some assistance getting to you Ben Nakano, where are you broadcasting from? Over."

(Broadcasting from Cafeteria)

To hear someone else in the Security Unit was alive he sighed with relief. What, am I popular now suddenly? "Dr. Hinako, Mike, hold the line, over and out." he says, switching frequencies again.

"Dear God, am I glad to hear another voice! That makes three so far. I'm in the B2 Security Station. Listen, Kim? I need you to make a detour to Dr. Hinako's lab, a member of the 2nd USS division is there, Mike- but he's going to self terminate due to infection. He found Dr. Hinako in one piece with some sort of 'bodyguard', I need you to escort them to B2. I'll be your eye in the sky, over and out."

He says before switching back to Hinako:

"Dr. Hinako, are you still there? This is Ben Nakano of the security unit. I'm sending a surviving guard your way to escort you and your companion up to B2. Over." he explained.
Ben Nakano
Ben Nakano
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down