Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parking Lot of the 'Club'

Go down

Parking Lot of the 'Club'  Empty Parking Lot of the 'Club'

Post by Rufus Devlin Harris Mon May 01, 2023 10:50 pm

(from here)
The all black limousine pulled to a complete stop after making a chaotic detour that still was on the direction back to Harris' manor. "Here we are..." Rufus grinned as Frank killed the engine. Both men exited the long vehicle and looked over at the 'club'.

"This place has seen better days, Boss..." Frank stated first, lighting a cigarette, while Rufus Harris leaned against the door of the vehicle with his arms folded under his chin resting on the hood. "Sure does, Frank," Rufus smirked. "It's kinda the point." He chuckled as he pulled away from the vehicle, forcing Frank to follow as the Deputy Mayor strolled up to the boarded up building whose layout resembled a slice of cake or a very skinny slice of pizza on the map of Raccoon City. Raccoon Tower was visible in the distance behind them, and Rufus listened to the sound of alarms, sirens, gunfire and distant explosions as the city fell to panic all around him. He whistled to himself as he hopped a couple steps up to the boarded up door, pulling away a loose plank to insert a key from his ring of keys, twisting and unlocking the front door to the building which hardly had a sign left on the rooftop- "West End Comedy Club"

Upon entry, the first thing to grace Rufus' eyes was a beam of light as he held up his hand. "Horace, I had Frank telling you I was comin'! Put that thing down, before ya hurt yourself." He warned, as the man with the assault rifle lowered the gun.

"Sorry boss, just gotta be sure, ya know?" Horace nervously replied. A man in fatigues, bandana and a leather jacket. Looked like a Homeless man who doubled as a Vietnam Vet, and Rufus couldn't recall if he was indeed both, but he also could be mistaken for a lost Allman brother! He also had an AKM with a flashlight duct taped to it.

"Dammit, Horace, who else has the key to this place? Use that brain of yours!" Rufus groaned, as he poked the side of his head and looked irritated. He walked up past a rusty wire fence or some sort of chicken wire to his left as he walked up to a fireplace past Horace and felt around for the hidden mechanism that would reveal the hidden tunnel leading to the Manor and Huey's lab. It was a convenience he had to offer his 'brilliant designer', the man was a cripple and the tunnel below had rails for his wheelchair that sped him along the tracks quite swiftly if and when it was required; but it could also be accessed by regular people like himself. He only had to call ahead and make sure Huey wasn't riding along or they'd have an accident in the tight confines of the metal tunnel below.

"So the egghead didn't stop buy, Horace?" He asked the sentry, turning to face him after pushing in the metal embossed shield set within an intricate piece of art on the mantle. The wall behind the disused fireplace slid up, and the floor became descending steps with rails that lead down into the darkness... that quickly flickered to life with bright overhead lights.

Horace shook his head. "Just me and the freezer guy." He says nodding towards the rusted fence. "However, Dr. Emmerich did say he noticed some anomalies on the Snowcone's brain waves. Said it's not unusual for someone whose been in stasis for so long, living in a digital wonderland." Horace explained.

Rufus raised a brow at this. "Sounds to me that 'snow cone' is slowly waking up. I'm going to have Dr. E increase Subject 09's meds, we can't have him waking up now." Rufus calmly, but sternly stated, not that Horace cared- he was simply a guy with a gun ordered to kill anyone who wasn't part of Harris' inner circle who entered the place, or at least scare them off. Since the outbreak though, the order was to simply kill.

Rufus walked past Horace, onto the stage and rapped his knuckles onto the 'space age' looking coffin installed between the remnants of a stage and the backroom, causing loud, metallic 'donks' to resonate through the air. "You best not wake up Subject 09! I hope you hear me you bastard!" He spat, before turning away briskly. "...I'll update you later, Horace. You know your orders." Rufus states as he walks down the steps leading to the tunnel he just activated, Frank following close behind.

"No problem, Mr. Mayor!" Horace chimed, waving as he presses the shield upon seeing both Frank and Rufus vanish into the room below. The floor pieces reset seamlessly as did the scorched wall of brick which fell back in place, leaving no trace of the pair who left save some odd footprints in the sooty brick below...

(to here)

Rufus Devlin Harris
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Character Type:
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Parking Lot of the 'Club'  Left_bar_bleue5/5Parking Lot of the 'Club'  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Parking Lot of the 'Club'  Left_bar_bleue120/120Parking Lot of the 'Club'  Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Parking Lot of the 'Club'  Left_bar_bleue0/0Parking Lot of the 'Club'  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Parking Lot of the 'Club'  Left_bar_bleue0/0Parking Lot of the 'Club'  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down