Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Park Street

5 posters

Go down

Park Street Empty Park Street

Post by Darkstorm Zero Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:33 pm

The main street on the southern to western border of the park, Park Street also has Raccoon Hospital and the St Michael's Clocktower on it's thoroughfare across from the park.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Character Type: B.O.W.
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Park Street Left_bar_bleue18/20Park Street Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Park Street Left_bar_bleue200/200Park Street Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Park Street Left_bar_bleue0/0Park Street Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):

Back to top Go down

Park Street Empty Re: Park Street

Post by Edgar Holden Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:48 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed smiled and followed Carrie. "Lead the way, ma'am" he said. he scratched a little at the beard, and looked at the very long hair that sat on his shoulders. "Hmmm..." he murmured to himself, still trying to piece together any sort of clue.

It would not take long before the pair find themselves faced with the tall fences of the park. Looking for a gate or exit, there was a pedestrian access gate not far from them. "Well... I guess it's time to exit the grass finally and get some pavement under my feet." he said in a half joke.

(Continues here)

Ed opened the gate with a screech of metal as the old hinges protested slightly. The light smack of bare foot against the concrete sidewalk was slightly off putting, but Ed managed it, as he looked around at the deserted streets of Raccoon City. The moans of some unfortunates carried on the air, and the evidence of something horribly wrong happened only minutes prior as several cars were badly damaged and strewn about the street, fires raged from the wreckage of some of them.

"What happened to this place?" Ed asked, not expecting an answer, rhetorical question. "It looks like the people suddenly panicked and swerved to avoid something."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type:
Park Street Left_bar_bleue25/25Park Street Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)31 Shotgun Shells, 99 5.56mm AR bullets, 30 .44 Magnum Bullets
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Paramedic Field Medical Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Handmade lockpicks

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Park Street Left_bar_bleue3/3Park Street Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Park Street Left_bar_bleue5/5Park Street Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Taylor Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:39 pm

"I wouldn't be surprised if it was to avoid something like the big boy that ate me." She said, and hearing that out loud made her feel uneasy, especially when she shouldn't be. "Happened this morning, early football game. The stadium went into an uproar. Police were scattered, they're still about but now they're swamped with survivors trying to flee the infection." She explained, revealing a little of what she knew. "They say the Mayor and his wife were eaten alive, the Chief of Police is now barricading himself in his office over at the station, and pretty much left his senior officers in charge of protecting the city. Evacuation measures are still underway, but there are still a lot of casualties, and a major communication blackout..." She sighed, before smiling a little. "However, the police did manage to get their radios working, using some older military tech I hear. As I said, many have been running to the station and other evacuation sites. I didn't run out that way myself, its not safe to have so many people in the same location... but I may head to the station myself later... but..." she hung on her words for a moment, not wanting to reveal too much. "...I'm scared. Especially after my... recent experience. Then there's my twin brother, Robert. I need to find him, I can just sense he's in trouble..." She says. This was somewhat bogus, though she was concerned with his well being, as well as for the well being of her other brothers Jack and Raymond, she was certain he was fine. He was 6'3, 250 something pounds, and built like a shit brick house. "...its not too far from here, the shop. If we find a pair of scissors, I'll even trim your hair if you like." She chuckled, a cold chill running down her exposed back. They were dripping wet, stank of frog guts and the warm breeze from this morning was long gone. Autumn seemed to finally come in the worst time possible!

Carrie Taylor
Carrie Taylor
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:53 pm

Carrie Taylor wrote:"I wouldn't be surprised if it was to avoid something like the big boy that ate me." She said, and hearing that out loud made her feel uneasy, especially when she shouldn't be. "Happened this morning, early football game. The stadium went into an uproar. Police were scattered, they're still about but now they're swamped with survivors trying to flee the infection." She explained, revealing a little of what she knew. "They say the Mayor and his wife were eaten alive, the Chief of Police is now barricading himself in his office over at the station, and pretty much left his senior officers in charge of protecting the city. Evacuation measures are still underway, but there are still a lot of casualties, and a major communication blackout..." She sighed, before smiling a little. "However, the police did manage to get their radios working, using some older military tech I hear. As I said, many have been running to the station and other evacuation sites. I didn't run out that way myself, its not safe to have so many people in the same location... but I may head to the station myself later... but..." she hung on her words for a moment, not wanting to reveal too much. "...I'm scared. Especially after my... recent experience. Then there's my twin brother, Robert. I need to find him, I can just sense he's in trouble..." She says. This was somewhat bogus, though she was concerned with his well being, as well as for the well being of her other brothers Jack and Raymond, she was certain he was fine. He was 6'3, 250 something pounds, and built like a shit brick house. "...its not too far from here, the shop. If we find a pair of scissors, I'll even trim your hair if you like." She chuckled, a cold chill running down her exposed back. They were dripping wet, stank of frog guts and the warm breeze from this morning was long gone. Autumn seemed to finally come in the worst time possible!

Ed listened intently as Carrie explained the situation to the best of her knowledge and ability. He had a niggling sense that she knew more than she let on, judging from her tone and body language. Not to mention the odd times she seemed to catch herself. But he never questioned it. Instead, he focused on the words, and his face grew more grim as the explanation continued. He closed his eyes for a moment. "It seems I have awoken from a sleeping nightmare into a waking one" he bemoaned a little. "Okay... I'll help you find your brother. I hate to think you'd go looking for him in this warzone all alone..." He looked around the street again. "Okay, it looks like the coast is clear for the moment. You lead the way as you know where to go, and try to keep gunfire to a minimum - I get the feeling the sound will draw the infected to us more than sight or smell right now."

Last edited by Edgar Holden on Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)31 Shotgun Shells, 99 5.56mm AR bullets, 30 .44 Magnum Bullets
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Paramedic Field Medical Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Handmade lockpicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Taylor Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:39 am

She was a bit surprised by his response, considering she owed him, not the other way around. "Huh... well then, we'll try to not waste any more time. Its this way, we don't have to worry much about the infected unless they're in a huge pack. They're quite slow, easy to walk around and avoid if there's enough space between you and them." She explained, heading down the street, her heels clicking as the ambiance of the city portrayed a ghost town more than a war zone. The fires flickered across her feminine form, painting her flesh a deep crimson as they traveled into the darker streets. Street lamps flickered, and in the distance a bleating horn of someone's vehicle continued to drone on- its driver likely dead against the steering wheel. Coupled with the wind and the distant chorus of moans... it was hard for anyone not to feel a shiver of fear run down their spine. It was like at any moment, something could lung at you from the darkness...

"Its over here," Carrie called back, slipping between a pair of parked vehicles and started walking upon the sidewalk. They were headed to a place called Dinkman's Big and Tall. It was a small shop with a big window with a pair of pants on display that would have been fit for a carnival clown, and it was beside a jewelers and a hair salon, so it was perfect in a way, to spruce up Edgar from hermit to... something more presentable in the face of a desperate survivor.
Carrie Taylor
Carrie Taylor
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:54 am

Carrie Taylor wrote:She was a bit surprised by his response, considering she owed him, not the other way around. "Huh... well then, we'll try to not waste any more time. Its this way, we don't have to worry much about the infected unless they're in a huge pack. They're quite slow, easy to walk around and avoid if there's enough space between you and them." She explained, heading down the street, her heels clicking as the ambiance of the city portrayed a ghost town more than a war zone. The fires flickered across her feminine form, painting her flesh a deep crimson as they traveled into the darker streets. Street lamps flickered, and in the distance a bleating horn of someone's vehicle continued to drone on- its driver likely dead against the steering wheel. Coupled with the wind and the distant chorus of moans... it was hard for anyone not to feel a shiver of fear run down their spine. It was like at any moment, something could lung at you from the darkness...

"Its over here," Carrie called back, slipping between a pair of parked vehicles and started walking upon the sidewalk. They were headed to a place called Dinkman's Big and Tall. It was a small shop with a big window with a pair of pants on display that would have been fit for a carnival clown, and it was beside a jewelers and a hair salon, so it was perfect in a way, to spruce up Edgar from hermit to... something more presentable in the face of a desperate survivor.

Ed followed Carrie down the streets avoiding the odd infected or two as they moved. Not getting close enough to trigger the wandering things that seemed to shuffle too and fro aimlessly and lethargically, their milky, dead eyes not seeming to see anything. When they approached the store Carrie had in mind, Ed looked at the shop sign, and smiled slightly. "Carrie, my lady, you are definitely my new best friend." he said as he stepped towards the door, and grasped the metal handle on the glass and aluminum framed door only to find that the door was locked. "Uh oh." Ed remarked, as he jiggled and rattled the doorhandle for a moment, the door remained locked.

He took a moment to consider his options, and remembering what he did to the beast by the fountain with his bare hands, Ed decided to take a chance. First grasping the handle with his left hand, he drove his fingers in around the deadbolt lock, his fingers rending the steel like tin foil. He gripped the lock mechanism in his hand, crushing it accidentally in the proccess, and ripping the entire thing out from the door. The door now swung free on it's own, as Ed looked at the mangled chunk of metal shavings and a memory in his hand. Then he looked over at Carrie, his face a peculiar look of puzzlement. "Uuuuummmm... I don't think that's normal..." Ed struggled to wrap his mind around what he just did. "Either the lock was the worst lock I've ever heard of... or..."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Taylor Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:26 am

Carrie was all smiles till the door lock. Seeing him fumble with it, she rummaged through her purse for a skeleton key to most of the businesses in the city. "Hold on a moment, I got ya covered big gu-" she hung on that note when she watched the bigger man render the lock useless... the door along with it! She blinked, but oddly didn't seem too concerned other than initial surprise, like if she had seen it before...

"Huh... yeah I was gonna ask you how you managed to cut open that frogger..." she says in a slow, deliberate tone. To make things less awkward, she coughed into her wrist. "I mean, you're built like Mr. Universe, so... maybe? I consider this a skill. I'd uh, probably not show that off to people we encounter. Unless necessary. Might, be a bit... hmm... awkward for them?" She proposed, before slipping around him and entering the building. She wanted to do a double check of the interior, and time to mentally comprehend who 'Edgar' could be. I wonder... She thought for a moment, back turned to him as she enters the darkness of the shop, her handgun in both hands pointed at the ground as she walked, seemingly somewhat on edge for any chance of sneak attack from perhaps a hidden entity in the shop: "So... where abouts did you say you woke up? You said something about a facility of sorts and a bridge?" She asked, her blue eyes scanning the room, and keeping Ed in her peripheral vision...
Carrie Taylor
Carrie Taylor
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:37 am

Carrie Taylor wrote:Carrie was all smiles till the door lock. Seeing him fumble with it, she rummaged through her purse for a skeleton key to most of the businesses in the city. "Hold on a moment, I got ya covered big gu-" she hung on that note when she watched the bigger man render the lock useless... the door along with it! She blinked, but oddly didn't seem too concerned other than initial surprise, like if she had seen it before...

"Huh... yeah I was gonna ask you how you managed to cut open that frogger..." she says in a slow, deliberate tone. To make things less awkward, she coughed into her wrist. "I mean, you're built like Mr. Universe, so... maybe? I consider this a skill. I'd uh, probably not show that off to people we encounter. Unless necessary. Might, be a bit... hmm... awkward for them?" She proposed, before slipping around him and entering the building. She wanted to do a double check of the interior, and time to mentally comprehend who 'Edgar' could be. I wonder... She thought for a moment, back turned to him as she enters the darkness of the shop, her handgun in both hands pointed at the ground as she walked, seemingly somewhat on edge for any chance of sneak attack from perhaps a hidden entity in the shop: "So... where abouts did you say you woke up? You said something about a facility of sorts and a bridge?" She asked, her blue eyes scanning the room, and keeping Ed in her peripheral vision...

Ed simply dropped the clump of metal from his hand and brushed his palms to get the shavings and lock oil grease off. "It's not something I knew I could do actually. But considering it helped get you out of that thing, then I am grateful for it." When she asked about where he awoke, his mind wirred over the past half hour's worth of memories.

"It was on the edge of the forest, north east of that industrial looking building on the east side of the park - the one that looks like a nuclear plant... or a giant incinerator..." Ed answered. "The bridge connected the industrial building to the park, and once I got into the park, thats where I found you, stuck waste deep head first in that creature's gullet."

(Continued Here)
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:43 am

(Continued from here)

Ed exited the Uptown Salon, his hair now much shorter, his beard and moustache trimmed to a short stubble. He looked around the street, only a few of the ravenous undead wandered the streets, ambling aimlessly. He turned to face Carrie again, as she was his guide. "Which way?" he asked
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Mobs Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:21 am

Edgar Holden wrote:(Continued from here)

Ed exited the Uptown Salon, his hair now much shorter, his beard and moustache trimmed to a short stubble. He looked around the street, only a few of the ravenous undead wandered the streets, ambling aimlessly. He turned to face Carrie again, as she was his guide. "Which way?" he asked

A slow moving mob of undead were slowly shuffling their direction, but almost, oddly enough- seemed to be picking up on something other than the pair. Regardless of their goal, they were a threat that wouldn't hesitate to grab a hold of the imposing pair in black if they got any closer!
Random Mobs
Random Mobs

Character Profile
Condition: 'Infected' 'Infected'
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)---
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)---
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)---
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)---
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)---

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Taylor Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:59 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Edgar Holden wrote:(Continued from here)

A slow moving mob of undead were slowly shuffling their direction, but almost, oddly enough- seemed to be picking up on something other than the pair. Regardless of their goal, they were a threat that wouldn't hesitate to grab a hold of the imposing pair in black if they got any closer!

Before she could answer, the wandering undead did for her. She furrowed her brows, and yanked out her handgun from her purse again. "MacLeed's Gun Shop, its on Clemens Street, we have to head this way!" She explained, remembering Raymond saying a pair of thugs had robbed the store on the 8th, nearly $800 worth of firearms and supplies that was now in RPD evidence without a doubt. Her heels clicked as she ran past a few of the lumbering creatures, heading towards an alley with a high retaining wall. "We can cut through here," Carrie continued, turning to a random infected that stumbled in her direction before delivering a swift, rather well placed, high kick to the side of their head! The former human spun violently as it was thrown by the power of her kick, slamming into a damaged parked car with a heavy thud!

She trained her weapon at the next closest, backing up Edgar's movements! He needed a proper weapon soon, brute strength was good to have, but these things could infect with a single bite if they were not careful...

"Hm?" She blinked her long dark lashes, noticing the trampled over sign to her right, half broken by the weight of the crashed vehicle. She raised a brow, and then grabbed the sign. It was somewhat awkward to wield with the stop sign still attached, but she managed! "Hey Ed, this should give you some temporary reach!" She screamed, tucking her Beretta between the folds of her dress between her cleavage, tossing the sign post and all to the giant of a man! Her breasts jiggled from her 'spear throw' animation to Ed, and the handgun slipped out from the temporary ill advised holster, but she managed to grab the grip of the weapon before it clattered to the ground!

She backed up, re-trained her weapon and readied herself for a possible fight against this wave of infected humans!
Carrie Taylor
Carrie Taylor
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:50 am

Carrie Taylor wrote:Before she could answer, the wandering undead did for her. She furrowed her brows, and yanked out her handgun from her purse again. "MacLeed's Gun Shop, its on Clemens Street, we have to head this way!" She explained, remembering Raymond saying a pair of thugs had robbed the store on the 8th, nearly $800 worth of firearms and supplies that was now in RPD evidence without a doubt. Her heels clicked as she ran past a few of the lumbering creatures, heading towards an alley with a high retaining wall. "We can cut through here," Carrie continued, turning to a random infected that stumbled in her direction before delivering a swift, rather well placed, high kick to the side of their head! The former human spun violently as it was thrown by the power of her kick, slamming into a damaged parked car with a heavy thud!

She trained her weapon at the next closest, backing up Edgar's movements! He needed a proper weapon soon, brute strength was good to have, but these things could infect with a single bite if they were not careful...

"Hm?" She blinked her long dark lashes, noticing the trampled over sign to her right, half broken by the weight of the crashed vehicle. She raised a brow, and then grabbed the sign. It was somewhat awkward to wield with the stop sign still attached, but she managed! "Hey Ed, this should give you some temporary reach!" She screamed, tucking her Beretta between the folds of her dress between her cleavage, tossing the sign post and all to the giant of a man! Her breasts jiggled from her 'spear throw' animation to Ed, and the handgun slipped out from the temporary ill advised holster, but she managed to grab the grip of the weapon before it clattered to the ground!

She backed up, re-trained her weapon and readied herself for a possible fight against this wave of infected humans!

Even as Carrie had plugged a few and kicked one of the infected away, Edgar held his own. His punches were sending the creatures back with devastating bone shattering thuds, hampering their progress on the return, or when aimed for the head, decapitating them violently.

When Carrie called out to him, and threw the torn street sight towards him, Ed's reaction increased as he leaned back, and like in slow motion, he watched as the frayed end of the pole slid past his face, followed by about a meter and a half of length of steel rod. Then he reached out, and snatched the makeshift weapon out of the air as fast as a whipcrack, and spin on his booted heel, dragging the weapon like a makeshift battleaxe through the air, slamming the Stop sign, lengthwise, into the face of the next infected, shearing the head in half with that single movement.

Ed's eyes were alight and warm, their crimson light drowning out their usual green hues. His off hand dipped into the pocket he stored the barbers sharp tipped scissors, and fed the loops through his middle and ring fingers like a strange set of knuckle dusters so that the pair of blades formed a single spike on the front of his fist. "Thanks" he uttered, "Now I can buy us some time."

Park Street 9etBkFt

And with that, Ed went to work - starting by leaping into the group of infected, with a broad sweep of his makeshift street sign axe, he began to mow down the rotting undead with broad cleaves, and vicious stabs with his left handed spike.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Mobs Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:29 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:
Carrie Taylor wrote:Before she could answer, the wandering undead did for her. She furrowed her brows, and yanked out her handgun from her purse again. "MacLeed's Gun Shop, its on Clemens Street, we have to head this way!" She explained, remembering Raymond saying a pair of thugs had robbed the store on the 8th, nearly $800 worth of firearms and supplies that was now in RPD evidence without a doubt. Her heels clicked as she ran past a few of the lumbering creatures, heading towards an alley with a high retaining wall. "We can cut through here," Carrie continued, turning to a random infected that stumbled in her direction before delivering a swift, rather well placed, high kick to the side of their head! The former human spun violently as it was thrown by the power of her kick, slamming into a damaged parked car with a heavy thud!

Even as Carrie had plugged a few and kicked one of the infected away, Edgar held his own. His punches were sending the creatures back with devastating bone shattering thuds, hampering their progress on the return, or when aimed for the head, decapitating them violently.

When Carrie called out to him, and threw the torn street sight towards him, Ed's reaction increased as he leaned back, and like in slow motion, he watched as the frayed end of the pole slid past his face, followed by about a meter and a half of length of steel rod. Then he reached out, and snatched the makeshift weapon out of the air as fast as a whipcrack, and spin on his booted heel, dragging the weapon like a makeshift battleaxe through the air, slamming the Stop sign, lengthwise, into the face of the next infected, shearing the head in half with that single movement.

Ed's eyes were alight and warm, their crimson light drowning out their usual green hues. His off hand dipped into the pocket he stored the barbers sharp tipped scissors, and fed the loops through his middle and ring fingers like a strange set of knuckle dusters so that the pair of blades formed a single spike on the front of his fist. "Thanks" he uttered, "Now I can buy us some time."

Park Street 9etBkFt

And with that, Ed went to work - starting by leaping into the group of infected, with a broad sweep of his makeshift street sign axe, he began to mow down the rotting undead with broad cleaves, and vicious stabs with his left handed spike.

Zombies splattered left and right thanks to Edgar's brute strength, his makeshift battle axe slicing several of the undead infected left and right! Thats when the patter of claws could be heard, with the reduction of undead. A shop across the street had a sign saying: "Elmer's Pets!" and the bow window was smashed open revealing many torn open cages covered with blood...

Just then a doberman pincer leaps up from the hood of a car! Its large jaws gripping tightly onto Ed's arm- however didn't break the skin thanks to the heavy leather material! A couple more scuttled from beneath the vehicles across the street and began circling Ed, growling with blood red drool dripping from their lower jaws. Each dog looked mangy, as in lacking fur. Bloody muscle and sinew was exposed, giving them a wet, hairless appearance; their white eyes and damaged jaws that appeared to force them into an eternal snarl were wet and puss filled. Their teeth were oddly gleaming white and with decayed tissue the fangs seemed longer, and were seemingly exposed to their roots.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)---
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)---
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)---

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:54 pm

Random Mobs wrote:Zombies splattered left and right thanks to Edgar's brute strength, his makeshift battle axe slicing several of the undead infected left and right! Thats when the patter of claws could be heard, with the reduction of undead. A shop across the street had a sign saying: "Elmer's Pets!" and the bow window was smashed open revealing many torn open cages covered with blood...

Just then a doberman pincer leaps up from the hood of a car! Its large jaws gripping tightly onto Ed's arm- however didn't break the skin thanks to the heavy leather material! A couple more scuttled from beneath the vehicles across the street and began circling Ed, growling with blood red drool dripping from their lower jaws. Each dog looked mangy, as in lacking fur. Bloody muscle and sinew was exposed, giving them a wet, hairless appearance; their white eyes and damaged jaws that appeared to force them into an eternal snarl were wet and puss filled. Their teeth were oddly gleaming white and with decayed tissue the fangs seemed longer, and were seemingly exposed to their roots.

When the odd infected canine latched onto his arm, Ed swung the creature behind himself, before bringing his arm back over his head, swinging the limb, and the canine down in a hammer blow that drove his elbow and forearm into the creatures upper chest, along the throat and into it's lower jaw and cerabellum, crunching the dog into mulch in a small web of cracks in the pavement. On one knee before the pair of circling canines, their pack mate half reduced to pulp beneath the large man, and with that gleaming stop sign in his hand, Ed bared his own teeth at them, his eyes flared, and a growl of his own emanated from his chest.

Park Street MFF9TpK

This time, he was ready for them.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Mobs Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:29 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:
Random Mobs wrote:Zombies splattered left and right thanks to Edgar's brute strength, his makeshift battle axe slicing several of the undead infected left and right! Thats when the patter of claws could be heard, with the reduction of undead. A shop across the street had a sign saying: "Elmer's Pets!" and the bow window was smashed open revealing many torn open cages covered with blood...

When the odd infected canine latched onto his arm, Ed swung the creature behind himself, before bringing his arm back over his head, swinging the ling, and the canine down in a hammer blow that drove his elbow and forearm into the creatures upper chest, along the throat and into it's lower jaw and cerabellum, crunching the dog into mulch in a small web of cracks in the pavement. On one knee before the pair of circling canines, their pack mate half reduced to pulp beneath the large man, and with that gleaming stop sign in his hand, Ed bared his own teeth at them, his eyes flared, and a growl of his own emanated from his chest.

Park Street MFF9TpK

This time, he was ready for them.

The dogs seemed unaware of the malice in his eyes, or the death of the other canine. Unlike uninfected canines who may have fled in the death of their pack leader, these creatures did not see the same kind of loyalty nor feel fear. What remained of their intelligence aside their pack mentality was their need to feed and kill because it is there. The changed beasts growled, and the closest charged for Ed's knees while the other circled around to Ed's blind side, and leaped with its gleaming jaws snapping for the back of his arm!
Random Mobs
Random Mobs

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:03 pm

Ed swung the makeshift axe at the creature ahead of him. With it's jaws agape, the 'blade' of the sign cut the head from the creature from between the jaws and just under the skull, severing the lower jaw and vertibrae from the rest of the head. Immediately his hand slid up the pole to the blade, as he then used the swing's momentum to spear the creature attacking from his flank through the torso, pinning the infected Doberman to the pavement with the street sign now acting as a spear.

Ed hammered the post like a nail, driving the sign all the way till it pressed into the flesh of the creature. And with it successfully immobilized, Ed did the only merciful thing he could, and drove his boot down on it's head, again, squashing the poor thing's head like a melon.

He put the scissors back into his pocket, and turned to Carrie. "Are you alright?" he asked.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Taylor Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:44 pm

Carrie took shots with her pistol at the closing infected, her weapon's accuracy was quite precise as the zombies fall onto their backs from blows to the skull. She heard Edgar calling to her, and she turned to face him. "I'm okay! But we really should move on, that gun shop isn't too far from here!" She called back, taking a few more pot shots at the shambling creatures before regrouping with Edgar.
Carrie Taylor
Carrie Taylor
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

Edgar Holden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:36 pm

Ed grabbed the remaining Zombie around the back if the head as it shambled towards Carrie, twisting it's neck into a sickening crackle, before he picked the now dangling corpse over his head, and throwing it at the remaining creatures.

"Lead the way" he said without any preamble.

(Continued here)
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:06 am

(OOC: From Here)

Ed stepped around the corner from Clements St into Park, the road that leads directly through the Hospital grounds. He held up his hand in a hold position as he aimed up, at the second and third floor windows.

GOBLIN 6 wrote:Jane followed the other women into the stairwell, and watched as the chaos reminded her of something...

"Man down, man down!" Rattatataatatatatatatatatata! "ARGGGH!!!" BANG-BANG-BANG-! "N-nooooo!!!-URK!"

She shook the flashes of memory and muzzle flash from her head, and when Scott braced himself against the rattling door, she turned her head up at a zombie drunkenly staggering down the upper stairwell towards him! She moved to his side, body jiggling under the simple gown and Rafe's vest, the .38 raised. She hadn't seen a 'zombie' since she woke up, but she could tell... they were sick humans. Humans pale or bloodied, and white or very light colored eyes... moaning, shambling shells of their former humanity.

She thumbed the hammer back of the revolver, and fired. The gun recoiled in her hand, but the bullet hit the former nurse's face, spilling blood and matter behind her, and her body tumbled all the way down the stairs landing beside them in a crumpled mess. "There are too many, you need to run too Scott." She says to the cop, glancing over to him, her face devoid of emotion. She had an easier time with killing these things than any of them it seemed... besides Donna who seemed to know them more intimately than she did.

"I hear gunfire..." he said in a low tone. "Someone's alive in there, but there's hostiles as well it would seem."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Taylor Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:54 am

(from here)

Carrie followed Ed till he gave them the motion to stop... she grabbed Reiko who was still walking a little after he had. She nodded to him. "Sounds like it. Nine mill, and thirty-eight caliber." She says to him. "Probably a revolver, there's someone with a Beretta too, maybe more given the shots they're squeezing off. The last is tricky to tell. Either way, they have guns, but likely not much ammo." She then turned to Ed fully. "I'll head to the parking lot, see if I can get us an Ambulance working." She offered.
Carrie Taylor
Carrie Taylor
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by ReikotheGwen Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:57 am

(from here)

Reiko gave a weary eye to the birds above yet... and yet continued to follow them till she was forced to stop by Carrie. She turned to Ed, and then the entrances. The main entrance, its glass doors were broken and bloody, a cop car nearby with the door still open and the lights flashing. She saw a shotgun in the side rack next on the passenger side:

Park Street Latest

"There's a shotgun in that cop car." Reiko silently pointed out. "Door's open too. The entrance looks packed, the glass doors are smashed in too." She added, before pointing to the other door, which looked more like a civilian entrance. "How about that one?" She asked pointing to the door with 'Central Lobby' on it.

GOBLIN 6 wrote:(from here)

Jane watched the scene unfold and could hear the zombies above beginning to break through Scott's makeshift door bolt. As they struggled with their decision, and Scott resigned his father's apparent fate, she took initiative. She took several, barefoot steps to the zombies, and leveled the revolver's snub barrel against the zombie's head.

KA-BANG!

The sound seemed louder than anything, the small room flashed as the .38 slammed through the former Walsh's forehead with a snap, forcing him backwards and into the group of zombies.

"...its done." she says, lowering the gun.

Almost on cue, a gunshot had rang out from that direction! They could even see the muzzle flash between the cracks in the doorframe. "-and I believe that is our cue."
ReikotheGwen
ReikotheGwen
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:06 am

Ed nodded to both Carrie and Reiko. "Alright, Carrie, if you can, rig us an ambulance and try to move as much of the paramedic supplies into it as you can from the hospital ambulance bays, then you can either wait out here, or meet us in the main entry lobby. Reiko, If you want to, try to grab the racked weapons in the police cruiser, and whatever supplies you think is suitable in the trunk. I might rig that cruiser to go as well if it's still able. Access to the police database and mainframe might prove beneficial. And having a second working radio can't hurt. I'll approach the main entrance and clear it out."

He kept his sights trained towards the hospital, but his head was on a swivel. "Unless you ladies have any better ideas, of course. I'm not normally a leader type."

What Ed didn't realize that much of his previous training was starting to kick back in, even if he doesn't remember it, his instincts still did.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Inventory Inventory:

Carrie Taylor and GOBLIN 6 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Taylor Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:10 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed nodded to both Carrie and Reiko. "Alright, Carrie, if you can, rig us an ambulance and try to move as much of the paramedic supplies into it as you can from the hospital ambulance bays, then you can either wait out here, or meet us in the main entry lobby. Reiko, If you want to, try to grab the racked weapons in the police cruiser, and whatever supplies you think is suitable in the trunk. I might rig that cruiser to go as well if it's still able. Access to the police database and mainframe might prove beneficial. And having a second working radio can't hurt. I'll approach the main entrance and clear it out."

He kept his sights trained towards the hospital, but his head was on a swivel. "Unless you ladies have any better ideas, of course. I'm not normally a leader type."

What Ed didn't realize that much of his previous training was starting to kick back in, even if he doesn't remember it, his instincts still did.

Carrie shook her head. "No, sounds good to me. In fact, I know where they keep the Ambulance keys." She says before yanking out the handgun.

Park Street 227-1558028484-262865696

"We'll meet up in the parking lot." She winked, before heading off.

(to here)
Carrie Taylor
Carrie Taylor
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by ReikotheGwen Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:02 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed nodded to both Carrie and Reiko. "Alright, Carrie, if you can, rig us an ambulance and try to move as much of the paramedic supplies into it as you can from the hospital ambulance bays, then you can either wait out here, or meet us in the main entry lobby. Reiko, If you want to, try to grab the racked weapons in the police cruiser, and whatever supplies you think is suitable in the trunk. I might rig that cruiser to go as well if it's still able. Access to the police database and mainframe might prove beneficial. And having a second working radio can't hurt. I'll approach the main entrance and clear it out."

Reiko nodded. "Understood." She says before heading to the squad car.

(to there)
ReikotheGwen
ReikotheGwen
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down