Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store

3 posters

Go down

Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store Empty Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store

Post by Darkstorm Zero Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:31 am

A custom clothing store that tailors for people of larger and taller needs. The store is a professional boutique with clothing made fit to order on site from some of the finest materials in the US. Expensive, but worth every penny
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Character Type: B.O.W.
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store Left_bar_bleue18/20Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store Left_bar_bleue200/200Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store Left_bar_bleue0/0Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store Left_bar_bleue0/0Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store Empty Re: Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store

Post by Edgar Holden Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:39 am

(From Here)

Ed entered the shop before Carrie, and started looking around, not for clothes, but for threats from within the store. An infection that produced these flesh eating creatures, and walking corpses in the guise of human beings was not something to be taken lightly.

"I can't hear or smell anything out of the ordinary..." Ed surmised.

Last edited by Edgar Holden on Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type:
Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store Left_bar_bleue25/25Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store Left_bar_bleue200/200Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)31 Shotgun Shells, 99 5.56mm AR bullets, 30 .44 Magnum Bullets
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Paramedic Field Medical Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Handmade lockpicks

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store Left_bar_bleue3/3Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store Left_bar_bleue5/5Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Back to top Go down

Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store Empty Re: Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store

Post by Carrie Taylor Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:48 am

Edgar Holden wrote:

Ed simply dropped the clump of metal from his hand and brushed his palms to get the shavings and lock oil grease off. "It's not something I knew I could do actually. But considering it helped get you out of that thing, then I am grateful for it. When she asked about where he awoke, his mind wirred over the past half hour's worth of memories.

"It was on the edge of the forest, north east of that industrial looking building on the east side of the park - the one that looks like a nuclear plant... or a giant incinerator..." Ed answered. "The bridge connected the industrial building to the park, and once I got into the park, tats where I found you, stick waste deep head first in that creature's gullet."

She turned around, shifting her tall frame against a coat rack to face him as he gave her the details. Upon mentioning the nuclear plant, she nodded. "Yeah the disposal facility, its got a junk yard in the back too. Heh, glad you did when you did. Still, I fear there may be more of them about, among other even more dangerous creatures." Carrie remarked.

Edgar Holden wrote:

Ed entered the shop before Carrie, and started looking around, not for clothes, but for threats from within the store. An infection that produced these flesh eating creatures, and walking corpses in the guise of human beings was not something to be taken lightly.

"I can't ear or smell anything out of the ordinary..." Ed surmised.

She chuckled. "Other than us who stink of pond." She resumed her quick search of the shop floor again. It wasn't a modern looking shop, as it had dark red wood panel walls and cabinets and displays. Likely one that had seen business since the 30s, but she didn't know herself, only came here once with her brother when he had trouble finding appropriate attire. "Yeah, think we're clear for now. I'll keep watch as you find yourself something nice; heh, it's on me!" She chuckled, tossing him a wad of now useless bills from her purse his way.

Carrie Taylor
Carrie Taylor
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:06 am

Carrie Taylor wrote:
She turned around, shifting her tall frame against a coat rack to face him as he gave her the details. Upon mentioning the nuclear plant, she nodded. "Yeah the disposal facility, its got a junk yard in the back too. Heh, glad you did when you did. Still, I fear there may be more of them about, among other even more dangerous creatures." Carrie remarked.  

She chuckled. "Other than us who stink of pond." She resumed her quick search of the shop floor again. It wasn't a modern looking shop, as it had dark red wood panel walls and cabinets and displays. Likely one that had seen business since the 30s, but she didn't know herself, only came here once with her brother when he had trouble finding appropriate attire. "Yeah, think we're clear for now. I'll keep watch as you find yourself something nice; heh, it's on me!" She chuckled, tossing him a wad of now useless bills from her purse his way.

Ed caught the rolled up wad of cash in his left hand, and chuckled as he should his head. He wandered about a little, until he found a clothing bin containing underwear. Quickly he pulled on what appeared to be a pair of navy blue boxers before looking around farther. picking things out as he went. Sliding on a pair of dark socks, then a set of black cargo pants with pouches and pockets. Followed by a set of heavy duty work boots with interior steel caps and heavy treads. Finally he slid on a sleeveless black v-neck tank top, and a leather caped duster coat with a popped collar and a hem that reached all the way to the bottom of his calves. "Hmm... I think this is fine" he said finally. "I'll probably need to visit a camping and hunting store and a gun shop to complete this, but this will do for now." Ed then grabbed a wide brimmed black hat, placing it on his head.

Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store 103689_350x350
Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store Men-s-V-neck-Sleeveless-Vest-Male-Solid-Color-Cotton-Wide-Shoulder-Tight-Fitness-Backing-Undershirt
Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store 41fHKnJN7rL
Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store 715KYvnmWGL._UY445_
Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store 580912_ts
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store Left_bar_bleue25/25Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)31 Shotgun Shells, 99 5.56mm AR bullets, 30 .44 Magnum Bullets
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Paramedic Field Medical Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Handmade lockpicks

Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store Left_bar_bleue3/3Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store Left_bar_bleue5/5Dinkman's Big and Tall Tailored Clothing Store Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Taylor Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:06 am

Carrie was rummaging through the store mostly, looking at some of the custom orders listed in a Rolodex, when Ed returned. She glanced up and cocked an eyebrow with a clever grin on her face. "Pff, yeah. My older brothers would absolutely be a fan of you. You got that Wild West thing going on and everything. Hair included--however honey, its gotta be trimmed. Don't need to look like Chewy out there." She chuckled, before tapping on the wall behind her. "There's a salon this way I can spruce you up a little, but fair warning I'm not the best." She then rubbed her chin. "Weapons... either the Mall, which is way too damn far from here, or we could drop by Kendo's, see if the old bastard and his brother has any firearms left." She explained. "Other than that, there are a few odds and ends stores around here. Few antique shops, some with firearms inside them, even fucking swords!" She chuckled.
Carrie Taylor
Carrie Taylor
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:17 am

Carrie Taylor wrote:Carrie was rummaging through the store mostly, looking at some of the custom orders listed in a Rolodex, when Ed returned. She glanced up and cocked an eyebrow with a clever grin on her face. "Pff, yeah. My older brothers would absolutely be a fan of you. You got that Wild West thing going on and everything. Hair included--however honey, its gotta be trimmed. Don't need to look like Chewy out there." She chuckled, before tapping on the wall behind her. "There's a salon this way I can spruce you up a little, but fair warning I'm not the best." She then rubbed her chin. "Weapons... either the Mall, which is way too damn far from here, or we could drop by Kendo's, see if the old bastard and his brother has any firearms left." She explained. "Other than that, there are a few odds and ends stores around here. Few antique shops, some with firearms inside them, even fucking swords!" She chuckled.

Ed's eyebrow raised a little, an effect lost under the hat. "Wasn't intentional" he replied.

When Carrie then suggested she cut his hair and beard shaved. he simply nodded. "Weapons and supplies are a priority. They'll become vital for survivors of this plague very soon... Food, Medicine, Clean clothes, Weapons and ammunition. The essentials. At least until we can find a way to get them out... What a goddamn mess..." Ed said as he buttoned up the cuffs on his coat sleeves, before throwing out a random series of jabs to test the materials of the coat for wear, and of course to check his growing familiarity with his limbs.

"Ok Carrie, Please lead the way" Ed said finally, tipping his hat to her with a grin disguised by the shadow of the hat and his black beard.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down