Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MacLeed's Gun Shop

+9
Rafe McCormac
GOBLIN 6
Jack Taylor
ReikotheGwen
Random NPCs
Carrie Taylor
Edgar Holden
Riley MacLeed
Admin
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Empty Re: MacLeed's Gun Shop

Post by Edgar Holden Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:00 am

Ed stopped for a moment and looked back at Riley. "That means.... Either the police are using a different operating frequency to communicate, there's radio jamming over the area, or.... or they are all dead." he surmised. "Either way, unless the military have established an onsite location somewhere in the city, then the RPD armories and the evidence lockups are going to be our best source of combat ready supplies within the city. And it may contain the only transmitter strong enough to get a signal out through the jamming, with a little work. it also has a motor pool and a machine shop I can use to rig any vehicle into something we can use to make a break for it, and bust through quarantine lines if needs be... I have an idea for that, but I'd need to get a working big rig and a tanker trailer in there, after that, I'll need a few hours and some metal. Plenty of that around the city streets from what I've seen."

After he spoke, Ed opened the doors and pushed the barricade open, before stepping outside, and swept his gun from left to right, making sure that they had clear exits. He then looked up, and he saw the cawwing crows and ravens, still circling overhead.

His rifle had no suppressor on it, so he wanted to avoid shooting them unless he had no other option. But their flying patterns reminded him more of a hawk or eagle, rather than a carrion bird.

"Take caution... the birds overhead are far from normal."

He swept his gun back towards the Hospital. "Ok... Lets move."

(OOC: To Here)
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type:
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/25MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)31 Shotgun Shells, 99 5.56mm AR bullets, 30 .44 Magnum Bullets
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Paramedic Field Medical Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Handmade lockpicks
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/3MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Riley MacLeed likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley MacLeed Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:49 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed stopped for a moment and looked back at Riley. "That means.... Either the police are using a different operating frequency to communicate, there's radio jamming over the area, or.... or they are all dead." he surmised. "Either way, unless the military have established an onsite location somewhere in the city, then the RPD armories and the evidence lockups are going to be our best source of combat ready supplies within the city. And it may contain the only transmitter strong enough to get a signal out through the jamming, with a little work. it also has a motor pool and a machine shop I can use to rig any vehicle into something we can use to make a break for it, and bust through quarantine lines if needs be... I have an idea for that, but I'd need to get a working big rig and a tanker trailer in there, after that, I'll need a few hours and some metal. Plenty of that around the city streets from what I've seen."

After he spoke, Ed opened the doors and pushed the barricade open, before stepping outside, and swept his gun from left to right, making sure that they had clear exits. He then looked up, and he saw the cawwing crows and ravens, still circling overhead.

His rifle had no suppressor on it, so he wanted to avoid shooting them unless he had no other option. But their flying patterns reminded him more of a hawk or eagle, rather than a carrion bird.

"Take caution... the birds overhead are far from normal."

He swept his gun back towards the Hospital. "Ok... Lets move."

(OOC: To Here)

Riley waved to them. "If so be it. I wish y'all good luck." She says to them, watching them off before she got up and locked the door again. She slowly slid down the door frame, head against the door... closing her eyes. Part of her felt... empty, letting them off like that. "I can't leave... this is his shop. Can't let him down. Not again." She says with a shuttering voice to herself. She soon collected herself, and stood up. She had to prepare munitions herself... in case she had to leave and get supplies. She had to be ready for anything.
Riley MacLeed
Riley MacLeed
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Edgar Holden, GOBLIN 6 and ReikotheGwen like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:42 am

Ed pulled the Ambulance with the trailer and the dead Hunter behind it up in front of Riley's gunshop. He flashed the ambulance's strobe lights twice, before getting out, and moving towards the barricade.

"We're back Riley. Just here to pick up the gear. And yeah, this may be the last call for a while. If you really want to stay in the shop all alone, I won't stop you, but... well, I believe that would be a death sentence." Ed reiterated as he reopened the door.

(OOC: From here)
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/25MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)31 Shotgun Shells, 99 5.56mm AR bullets, 30 .44 Magnum Bullets
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Paramedic Field Medical Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Handmade lockpicks

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/3MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Rafe McCormac, GOBLIN 6, ReikotheGwen, Riley MacLeed and Jack Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley MacLeed Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:56 am

By the time Ed returned, Riley had some extra goodies ready for him. Several military style crates of 9x19mm, 12 gauge, .45 ACP, .308/7.62x51mm, .38 Special, .44 Magnum, 5.56 x45mm and .223 Remington were packed away within the heavy metal crates. She showed the man the munitions as she let him in, upon seeing the strobing lights. "If the RPD are still alive, these munitions should help bolster what they've lost. I'm not fully certain what type of gear they got so I threw in a little of everything. 9mm, .380, .45, .308, shotgun shells and slugs, birdshot, hey we can't be picky." Riley chuckled. She leaned against the counter, shotgun set beside her and she folded her arms.

"I... appreciate the offer, Ed. Truly do. But I've made up my mind already. I'll be fine..." she says, bowing her head. "If the radios get working again, I'll be sure to contact ya or someone out there." She says looking up at him with a smile, lifting up her shotgun and had it leaning on her shoulder:

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Shotgun_on_shoulder_sm

"Just remember the MacLeed name, and how it saved ya'll's asses, ya hear?" Riley chuckled... and then lowered her gun, and held out her hand. "This ain't the end. Not yet."
Riley MacLeed
Riley MacLeed
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Edgar Holden, Rafe McCormac, GOBLIN 6, ReikotheGwen and Jack Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Taylor Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:04 am

Jack was riding shotgun with Ed, his feet up on the dashboard, legs crossed as he glanced over to the man who now exited and headed into the shop. He smirked, arms behind his head as he sat there with his own thoughts a while. He soon exited himself, and entered the shop behind Ed, and noticed the supplies. "Talk about firepower... lets make sure we don't blow up somewhere along the way! All this precious munition would go to waste, yessiree." He says, and begins helping Ed stow the heavy crates into the back of the Ambulance.
Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor
Ace of Spades
Ace of Spades

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8/8MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/6MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

Edgar Holden, Rafe McCormac, GOBLIN 6, ReikotheGwen and Riley MacLeed like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GOBLIN 6 Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Jane sat in relative quiet in the back of the ambulance... her gaze fixated on the frog monster, and the crows... the murder were gathering around the creature, pecking at it...

"Those birds..." she began, slowly pointing at them, turning to Rafe. "There's something off about them."
GOBLIN 6
GOBLIN 6
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Edgar Holden, Rafe McCormac, ReikotheGwen and Jack Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafe McCormac Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:37 pm

GOBLIN 6 wrote:Jane sat in relative quiet in the back of the ambulance... her gaze fixated on the frog monster, and the crows... the murder were gathering around the creature, pecking at it...

"Those birds..." she began, slowly pointing at them, turning to Rafe. "There's something off about them."

While Ed was concluding his business with the Gunshop owner, and the new guy who introduced himself earlier as 'Jack' began loading munition crates into the back of the Ambulance with them, he couldn't help but notice the same thing Janie was pointing out to him. "Hmm... yer right, bird." he says, cigarette in his mouth, having made a strap from some of the hunting gear Ed had procured to make a shoulder strap sling for the M4. He unslung the weapon, and held it in the ready position. "Jackie boy, might wanna hurry it up... the crows don't look right..." he says, pointing out their beady red eyes and their beaks... which look more serrated and deadly... they looked like they were mutating before their eyes!
Rafe McCormac
Rafe McCormac
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)'Infinite' (at moment)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Hospital supplies
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lighter, Camera

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Edgar Holden, ReikotheGwen and Jack Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Taylor Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:24 pm

Jack was sliding crates into the Ambulance when he caught the Irishman's and Amnesiac's concern... he slowly turned to the crows, pecking at the Gamma mutation... "...That ain't good." He says softly, slowly, drawing his Mossberg 590 Pump-Action Shotgun from his back. He began to pump-eject his slugs and buck shot as quietly as he could, ejecting the 9 shells from the weapon into his hand and sliding them back into his chest bandolier... now worried the slightest twitch may awaken the storm of black feathers. "Eddy... might... wanna... get ready to go..." he calls out, gently but loud enough to be heard as he broke open one of the boxes of birdshot. He kept the chamber open, and slid one of the green, plastic shells into the chamber, before sliding the action forwards, the weapon was ready to fire. Before doing anything, however, he continued to load shells into the tube magazine. Each time the chrome plate made a metallic 'clink' Jack's sweaty brow was upon the murder of crows, cawing, and flapping angrily with their moulding wings, and serrated beaks. He almost lost count of how many shells he put into the gun when he realized he had already loaded 8 into the magazine tube, and thus slid the green shell on an open spot on the shotgun's side saddle bandolier instead. "Ed..." he called out again, slowly raising the shotgun with the stock pressed against his shoulder, his blue gaze down the barrel and the ghost ring sights lined up on the murder of crows... which he hoped, wouldn't murder them!

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Jack_RECB1
Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor
Ace of Spades
Ace of Spades

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8/8MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/6MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

Edgar Holden, Jade Ling, Rafe McCormac and ReikotheGwen like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:44 am

Ed smiled and took Riley's hand even as he shouldered both duffel bags full of weapons and equipment.. "Just remember, a store can be replaced and rebuilt. But a daughter cannot come back from the dead. And I believe I know which one your father would grieve for more."

"Dreh ni oblaan nu" his voice spoke in a deeper tone. "It's not your time to die yet."

Ed then turned, and left Riley in her store alone, resealing her barricade.

He put the weapons into the back if the ambulance just as jane, Rafe and then jack spoke of the cawwing crows mutating by feasting on the remains of the toad creature he had killed.

"Officer Walsh, would you please assume the driving position, and take this ambulance full if people and cargo into RPD HQ. I'm sure you know the way. The rest of you, please arm yourselves with Shotguns, and follow Jacks example by loading up with birdshot shells. Preferably use the pump-action, lever-action or semi automatic shotguns. You are going to need to be able to pump out a lot of shot as quickly as you can if these things turn hostile." He called out the instructions even as he pulled out a old classic, a Franchi SPAS-12, and started loading the weapon with a handfull of Birdshot as he walked round the trailer towards the flock of birds and the corpse, drawing one of his knives to cut the corpse loose. "You lot, get going now. I'll be right behind you, once I cut loose the baggage."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Inventory Inventory:

Jade Ling and Rafe McCormac like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Taylor Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:27 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed smiled and took Riley's hand even as he shouldered both duffel bags full of weapons and equipment.. "Just remember, a store can be replaced and rebuilt. But a daughter cannot come back from the dead. And I believe I know which one your father would grieve for more."

"Dreh ni oblaan nu" his voice spoke in a deeper tone. "It's not your time to die yet."

Ed then turned, and left Riley in her store alone, resealing her barricade.

He put the weapons into the back if the ambulance just as jane, Rafe and then jack spoke of the cawwing crows mutating by feasting on the remains of the toad creature he had killed.

"Officer Walsh, would you please assume the driving position, and take this ambulance full if people and cargo into RPD HQ. I'm sure you know the way. The rest of you, please arm yourselves with Shotguns, and follow Jacks example by loading up with birdshot shells. Preferably use the pump-action, lever-action or semi automatic shotguns. You are going to need to be able to pump out a lot of shot as quickly as you can if these things turn hostile." He called out the instructions even as he pulled out a old classic, a Franchi SPAS-12, and started loading the weapon with a handfull of Birdshot as he walked round the trailer towards the flock of birds and the corpse, drawing one of his knives to cut the corpse loose. "You lot, get going now. I'll be right behind you, once I cut loose the baggage."

Carrie took hold of one of the other SPAS-12 shotguns and began to load it up. "Shit, now we have to deal with birds...!" She grunted, and turned to Ed. "What about the creature? Wasn't the point of taking it to show it to other survivors?" She asked, loading the last shell into the weapon before slipping the weapon into semi-auto mode and trained on the birds.
Carrie Taylor
Carrie Taylor
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

Edgar Holden and Rafe McCormac like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Walsh Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:32 am

Scott handed Reiko the stubby 870 from his squad car and nodded to Ed. "Got it." He says softly, before heading around and entering the ambulance. Taking a seat, he buckled up this time, and felt dread as he turned the ignition, causing the engine to roar and the birds behind them to flutter their wings and caw angrily. "Shit... okay... keep your cool Scotty..." he says to himself, waiting for the signal or order to leave. He adjusts the side mirrors to have a glance back, observing Ed do his thing...
Scott Walsh
Scott Walsh
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue120/120MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Edgar Holden, Rafe McCormac and ReikotheGwen like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReikotheGwen Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:34 am

Reiko took the 870 she had gone through the effort of grabbing, and loaded bird shot into the pump action till she got five shells ready to fire. As the crows cawed, the woman held the weapon tight to her shoulder, despite lacking a stock. Silently waiting...
ReikotheGwen
ReikotheGwen
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Kawena Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:36 am

Kali took one of the hunting Remington 870s and began to load it up with bird shot. "With all we had today... why do I get the feeling its going to get worse?" She asked quietly.
Kali Kawena
Kali Kawena
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by GOBLIN 6 Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:41 am

Kali Kawena wrote:Kali took one of the hunting Remington 870s and began to load it up with bird shot. "With all we had today... why do I get the feeling its going to get worse?" She asked quietly.

"Because more than likely, it will." Said the stoic 'Jane Doe' who grabbed a full sized Ithaca 37 which lacked a long magazine tube:

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Rb7952b96c31a3114261206ec68854877

It was a reliable weapon, that she knew. Why she knew that? She couldn't tell even if it was loaded and aimed for her own head. She pumped the weapon, and loaded a shell into the chamber, slid the pump up and then slid five more into the magazine; without realizing she had performed a +1 operation successfully.
GOBLIN 6
GOBLIN 6
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafe McCormac Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:51 am

GOBLIN 6 wrote:
Kali Kawena wrote:Kali took one of the hunting Remington 870s and began to load it up with bird shot. "With all we had today... why do I get the feeling its going to get worse?" She asked quietly.

"Because more than likely, it will." Said the stoic 'Jane Doe' who grabbed a full sized Ithaca 37 which lacked a long magazine tube:

It was a reliable weapon, that she knew. Why she knew that? She couldn't tell even if it was loaded and aimed for her own head. She pumped the weapon, and loaded a shell into the chamber, slid the pump up and then slid five more into the magazine; without realizing she had performed a +1 operation successfully.

With his makeshift strap handled, Rafe slung the M4/AR15 over his shoulder and then pulled out one of the Dellosso Shotgun's, a M87:

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 6180fe6d8a69fe763c0fe040786fc021

"Bringing me back to the Gold Rush, huh?" He chuckled, pulling the lever forwards, to open up the breach and began loading birdshot into the tubular magazine. He glanced over to Janie, and raised a brow. "You know how to plus one shells in a shotgun, but can't recall anything else. Beginning ta think ya might be more than jus an average bird with amnesia, Janie." He says, bringing the lever closed and sliding a shell into the lift and then directly into the chamber.

Rafe McCormac
Rafe McCormac
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)'Infinite' (at moment)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Hospital supplies
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lighter, Camera

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Edgar Holden and Jack Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:52 am

Ed nodded at the others, as he held the SPAS-12 pointed at the crows with one hand, while reaching of one of the knives on his belt sheath. He drew the blade out slowly, and placed the edge against the thick, heavy duty rope.

"Get ready...... NOW!" he said as he suddenly pulled and sliced the rope, which caused it to snap back onto the corpse, and the crows, which made the agitated mutant birds scatter in a gust of feathers and loud caws.

Ed fired the first shell, causing at least two of the creatures to disappear in a cloud of red vapor, guts and black feathers. He shouted out. "Go! Go! GO!!" before he fired again, causing another of the birds to be reduced to giblets and feathers.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Inventory Inventory:

Samantha Kamura, Jack Taylor and Dr. Tae Yamaguchi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Taylor Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:42 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed nodded at the others, as he held the SPAS-12 pointed at the crows with one hand, while reaching of one of the knives on his belt sheath. He drew the blade out slowly, and placed the edge against the thick, heavy duty rope.

"Get ready...... NOW!" he said as he suddenly pulled and sliced the rope, which caused it to snap back onto the corpse, and the crows, which made the agitated mutant birds scatter in a gust of feathers and loud caws.

Ed fired the first shell, causing at least two of the creatures to disappear in a cloud of red vapor, guts and black feathers. He shouted out. "Go! Go! GO!!" before he fired again, causing another of the birds to be reduced to giblets and feathers.

"Jump back on, ED!" Jack shouted over the blasts of gunfire, firing the large capacity shotgun he had as well whilst backing up into the ambulance once more, giving Ed some cover!
Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor
Ace of Spades
Ace of Spades

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Edgar Holden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Mobs Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:21 am

As the ambulance began to peel away, the infected birds gave chase, those that didn't get disintegrated into mist by birdshot that was! Their modified vehicle swerved as they sacrificed their 'proof' of a monster in Raccoon City, given by now... most of the city would be quite aware of similar if not more dangerous creatures. The modified Gamma's corpse abandoned; the ambulance was able to flee faster as Ed hopped on and grabbed Jack Taylor's outstretched arm, the slender man pulling the larger man inside with ease oddly enough!

But even as they outmatched the speed of the birds, they weren't out of the park yet... dogs began to give chase as well, one landing on the roof of the ambulance as it went under an overpass!
Random Mobs
Random Mobs

Character Profile
Character Type: B.O.W.
Condition: 'Infected' 'Infected'
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)---
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)---
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)---
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)---
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)---

Jack Taylor likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GOBLIN 6 Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:21 am

Rafe McCormac wrote:
GOBLIN 6 wrote:

With his makeshift strap handled, Rafe slung the M4/AR15 over his shoulder and then pulled out one of the Dellosso Shotgun's, a M87:

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 6180fe6d8a69fe763c0fe040786fc021

"Bringing me back to the Gold Rush, huh?" He chuckled, pulling the lever forwards, to open up the breach and began loading birdshot into the tubular magazine. He glanced over to Janie, and raised a brow. "You know how to plus one shells in a shotgun, but can't recall anything else. Beginning ta think ya might be more than jus an average bird with amnesia, Janie." He says, bringing the lever closed and sliding a shell into the lift and then directly into the chamber.

Jane fired birdshot out the rear of the ambulance, decimating a flock of crows, then another within two pumps of the weapon, and glanced back to Rafe. "...the way you speak? Is kinda attractive, Rafe. Don't distract me please." She says, still with lidded eyes, no break in her emotions before bringing her attention down the bead sight and unloading another shell at a small murder of crows that attempted to swoop into the ambulance.

Then, there was the thudding up top. "MA-069 on the roof..." she says, and shakes her head, feeling as though she just had a nasty taste in her mouth. She saw a barcode, "MA-069 Series" written on the label, barking... so much barking...

"Ughhh..." She moaned, holding her head, the bouncing car made her stumble into Rafe as she lost balance. They looked at her funny, and then she said, strained, pointing up with her free hand to the ceiling: "Dog!" and then the zombie dog barked!
GOBLIN 6
GOBLIN 6
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Rafe McCormac, GOBLIN 6 and Jack Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DAGDA Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:32 am

The dog's loud barking seized after a loud 'pop' from above them.

The carcass of the beast dragged across the roof, sliding off, and in sight of Edgar, Rafe, Jack and those in the back while the ambulance's back doors still were wide open. The 'pop' was the sound of the creature's head apparently exploding, only the keenest of eyes within the rear hold of the ambulance would have noticed the sight of the headless creature before it hit the asphalt and vanished as the med bus and the beast's motionless corpse got further away from one another...

DAGDA
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Edgar Holden, Rafe McCormac, GOBLIN 6 and Jack Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:44 am

Ed's eyes snapped only for a moment towards the location of where the sniper's bullet came from, but it didn't matter. All he saw from this distance and speed was a shadow of a man.

Indeed the sniper managed to pick off the infected doberman on their trail, allowing them to close the ambulance doors, preventing the crows from gaining entrance while they picked up speed, and made haste towards RPD HQ.

He began reloading the spent shells of the SPAZ-12.

"We should be prepared to be greeted with hostility at first. I get the feeling the police officers are going to be angry and scared, and more than a little jumpy by now, if the rest of the town is as messed up as what we just experienced." Ed said aloud, but in a monotone voice as he cocked the weapon, having it ready for firing, before flicking the safety on and holstering it onto his back over his shoulder.

He turned to look at Jack, then over at Carrie, then Scott. "If anyone has any clue as to what is going on in this town, now would be a good time to share, so we can begin to piece together a plan of action, and get out of this place with our skin still intact and preferably uninfected. I don't know about anyone else, but I certainly don't want to be in this town any longer than is absolutely needed. Especially once the military starts doing recon overflights."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Inventory Inventory:

Rafe McCormac, GOBLIN 6, Scott Walsh, Olivia Lauren and Jack Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafe McCormac Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:00 am

Rafe smirked at Jane's compliment, firing a shell into the birds before hearing something on the roof she had called... something. He noticed her lose balance and lets go of the grip of the 1887, holding it by the forestock in his left hand, opened his right arm and caught the off balance woman still in her medical slip and his vest. He noticed... her frame wasn't just plush, but had muscle to it. Definition. The lass works out... no, these aren't muscles you get casually. They're familiar... special police or military perhaps? The Irishman thought, he could feel something wasn't all as it seemed with Jane, but... she was amnesiac, and it couldn't be helped. He glanced up as Jack and Ed closed the doors of the Med Bus, and he continued to hug the woman in one arm while the vehicle bounced along. He glanced at the bulge in the breast pocket of his utility vest he leant Jane, and then back to Ed. "Well... it started in the wee hours of mornin'." he began. "I was workin' for the paper at Warren Stadium, the big football game when a riot broke out. Saw people tearin' the throats and faces off of everyone. The reporter I was sent with, she was eaten before me eyes by the ravenous zombie fucks." He says, and shrugged, as he glanced at Scott. He was unsure if he should speak of the film, of the other cop who was sent by Irons to silence him for the photos, of Irons trying to play 'hide and die' with his big desert eagle in the tear gas cloud! He didn't know if Scotty was on the 'payroll' so to speak, and figured it wasn't worth mentioning yet.

"...I saw some questionable things. I was injured pretty badly, passed out in the tear gas. I woke up in Hospital, and heh, soon fell into your lot."
Rafe McCormac
Rafe McCormac
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Edgar Holden, GOBLIN 6, ReikotheGwen, Scott Walsh and Jack Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReikotheGwen Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:10 am

Reiko having aided in blasting birds to smitherings, winced as she could hear the sniper bullet, and snapped her head up like Ed when the Cerberus above them was killed and slid off the roof and into the road behind them. She glanced to the tall man, before silently moving her shiny leather body towards the front of the ambulance where Scott was driving, taking a seat beside him. "You know my story," she says, glancing over her shoulder before she took her seat. "I ended up almost that tendril thing's dinner. It choked the shit out of me, impersonated a dog..." she sighed as he slid back. "Then officer friendly here and I both got eaten by a giant frog monster together. I'm just as clueless as you, Sir." She says, setting the shotgun down, her arms behind her head as she leaned back into the seat. "I was paid by Irons to sit on his face, more or less. Not preferable, but the pig pays top dollar, or so I've heard." She says with a sigh.
ReikotheGwen
ReikotheGwen
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Edgar Holden, Rafe McCormac, Scott Walsh and Jack Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Walsh Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:17 am

"Okay," he paused, still driving the EMS vehicle, and glanced to Reiko. "I'm both sick and disturbed from," he paused: "everything you just said. I think I'll take being digested in a frog stomach over such terrifying thoughts, thanks." He said sarcastically. He continued to look ahead, as he was heading down French Street, knowing either the Flower Street Bridge further down (once he turned on Good Street past the University) that it was a direct shot to the station. If not, they could use Raven's Gate Bridge onto Ennerdale and pull up to the front of the Station.

"Our radios went out a couple of hours ago," he began, to help fill on the situation. "everything went to dick at the station. Cahill, the captain of the SWAT, headed out to grab Lieutenant Handy and Winters or so I was hearing," he says with sigh, showing his contempt for one of the three men mentioned. "...any case, I was too worried about." he paused. "Well, I drove to the hospital to pick up my dad. All for nothing it seems now." He sighed. "I'm afraid I'm not much help to anyone here at the moment, and the radio on my hip is still acting fucked." he added.
Scott Walsh
Scott Walsh
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue120/120MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:

Edgar Holden, Rafe McCormac and Jack Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Taylor Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:25 am

Scott Walsh wrote:"Okay," he paused, still driving the EMS vehicle, and glanced to Reiko. "I'm both sick and disturbed from," he paused: "everything you just said. I think I'll take being digested in a frog stomach over such terrifying thoughts, thanks." He said sarcastically. He continued to look ahead, as he was heading down French Street, knowing either the Flower Street Bridge further down (once he turned on Good Street past the University) that it was a direct shot to the station. If not, they could use Raven's Gate Bridge onto Ennerdale and pull up to the front of the Station.

"Our radios went out a couple of hours ago," he began, to help fill on the situation. "everything went to dick at the station. Cahill, the captain of the SWAT, headed out to grab Lieutenant Handy and Winters or so I was hearing," he says with sigh, showing his contempt for one of the three men mentioned. "...any case, I was too worried about." he paused. "Well, I drove to the hospital to pick up my dad. All for nothing it seems now." He sighed. "I'm afraid I'm not much help to anyone here at the moment, and the radio on my hip is still acting fucked." he added.

"Don't sell yourself short, Officer." Jack said, as he holstered his shotgun and took a seat on the side wall bench, leaning back with his arms spread across the spine of it, glancing up at Edward with a funny look. "Without you, more of us would be dead. And you're driving us now, so who'd else would if you didn't show up? You may have came for your pa, and I'm sorry for your loss, but without you, we'd be stuck trying to figure how this heffer drives." He chuckled.

He closed his eyes, and sighed. "Yeah, it be a long while before they'd send any sort of Spec Op unit, I'm afraid. That's only shit you see in the movies, nah, it won't be till the National Guard's been called in, cuz then the Army would get involved, then you'd get your spooks from Langley and Washington down and about, snooping the city with overhead images. That would be... more likely, tomorrow." he says with certainty. "Now, I hear you nay sayer's saying: 'What you mean, Jack?' 'How would you know such a thing?' Well, my sorry band of survivors, I happen to know a thing or two about Special Forces..." he says, pulling up his dog tags and rattled them towards Rafe and the others. He winked, before slipping them back down under his shirt. "I wasn't always your town redneck and perverted bar tender. Damn, I hope Cindy called out sick... I need to order that bunny girl costume and have her wear it!" he chuckled to himself, stroking his chin, before glancing back to Ed. "So, how about yourself? Edward Holden, you say your name was?" He inquired the big man.
Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor
Ace of Spades
Ace of Spades

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Edgar Holden, Rafe McCormac and Scott Walsh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum