Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MacLeed's Gun Shop

+9
Rafe McCormac
GOBLIN 6
Jack Taylor
ReikotheGwen
Random NPCs
Carrie Taylor
Edgar Holden
Riley MacLeed
Admin
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Empty Re: MacLeed's Gun Shop

Post by GOBLIN 6 Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:32 am

Rafe McCormac wrote:Rafe smirked at Jane's compliment, firing a shell into the birds before hearing something on the roof she had called... something. He noticed her lose balance and lets go of the grip of the 1887, holding it by the forestock in his left hand, opened his right arm and caught the off balance woman still in her medical slip and his vest. He noticed... her frame wasn't just plush, but had muscle to it. Definition.  The lass works out... no, these aren't muscles you get casually. They're familiar... special police or military perhaps? The Irishman thought, he could feel something wasn't all as it seemed with Jane, but... she was amnesiac, and it couldn't be helped. He glanced up as Jack and Ed closed the doors of the Med Bus, and he continued to hug the woman in one arm while the vehicle bounced along. He glanced at the bulge in the breast pocket of his utility vest he leant Jane, and then back to Ed. "Well... it started in the wee hours of mornin'." he began. "I was workin' for the paper at Warren Stadium, the big football game when a riot broke out. Saw people tearin' the throats and faces off of everyone. The reporter I was sent with, she was eaten before me eyes by the ravenous zombie fucks." He says, and shrugged, as he glanced at Scott. He was unsure if he should speak of the film, of the other cop who was sent by Irons to silence him for the photos, of Irons trying to play 'hide and die' with his big desert eagle in the tear gas cloud! He didn't know if Scotty was on the 'payroll' so to speak, and figured it wasn't worth mentioning yet.

"...I saw some questionable things. I was injured pretty badly, passed out in the tear gas. I woke up in Hospital, and heh, soon fell into your lot."

Jane flustered, feeling the man's heart beat as she pressed against him. "Thanks.." she said sheepishly, before glancing over to Ed and his question. "I... I don't know who I am, or who I was... where I was from. I woke up in an isolated recovery room on the 4th floor, met a doctor who was touching me..." she says bowing her head. "He- he attacked me, I defended myself, I, I don't know how I survived, but I managed to kill him. It... it was scarily easy to do..." She says, with wavering eyes. "Then, as I was trying to find my way around the building, I found some strange lab a couple doors down from me. A test tube, large enough for that frog thing was in there, and there were more. The one we killed caught me, it was so much smaller then*... it swallowed me, somehow, but I managed to escape. It... changed, mutated... chased me, I took the lift, and..." she paused, glancing up to Rafe with a warm smile, resting her hand on his chest. "...Ran into you guys." She... felt something in her chest, looking at Rafe. She felt dizzy, and yet, excited? She blinked, and glanced herself over, then the others. "I... suppose I should be wearing something... less revealing?" She asked.

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Dctzr8x-5dd049c3-8779-45c7-8d04-6eee98b259e7

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Urgen_Adolescant_stage1*
GOBLIN 6
GOBLIN 6
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Edgar Holden, Carrie Taylor, Rafe McCormac, ReikotheGwen, Scott Walsh and Jack Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:55 am

Jack Taylor wrote:"Don't sell yourself short, Officer." Jack said, as he holstered his shotgun and took a seat on the side wall bench, leaning back with his arms spread across the spine of it, glancing up at Edward with a funny look. "Without you, more of us would be dead. And you're driving us now, so who'd else would if you didn't show up? You may have came for your pa, and I'm sorry for your loss, but without you, we'd be stuck trying to figure how this heffer drives." He chuckled.

He closed his eyes, and sighed. "Yeah, it be a long while before they'd send any sort of Spec Op unit, I'm afraid. That's only shit you see in the movies, nah, it won't be till the National Guard's been called in, cuz then the Army would get involved, then you'd get your spooks from Langley and Washington down and about, snooping the city with overhead images. That would be... more likely, tomorrow." he says with certainty. "Now, I hear you nay sayer's saying: 'What you mean, Jack?' 'How would you know such a thing?' Well, my sorry band of survivors, I happen to know a thing or two about Special Forces..." he says, pulling up his dog tags and rattled them towards Rafe and the others. He winked, before slipping them back down under his shirt. "I wasn't always your town redneck and perverted bar tender. Damn, I hope Cindy called out sick... I need to order that bunny girl costume and have her wear it!" he chuckled to himself, stroking his chin, before glancing back to Ed. "So, how about yourself? Edward Holden, you say your name was?" He inquired the big man.

Edward digested the little pieces of information he could from those who volunteered their stories so far. Judging from Scott's reply it would seem there was some sort of disunity at RPD to be mindful of, and then the mention of the Radios suddenly going static. He glanced out of the Ambulance windows, and despite all the roadside damage, some of the stores and street lights still functioned, which meant power was still being supplied to the city power grid. "Hmm... Perhaps damage to the transmitters then?" he mused to himself, but audibly. This, combined with Gwen and Rafe's comments provided a few smaller pieces to the puzzle so far. The riots started during late night or early morning, in a public sporting event no less. And there was more involved than infected humanoids. He recalled the strange nanite creature that targeted Gwen, as well as the Frog creatures, and then there was the mutated animals, birds and dogs in particular.

"Whatever this infection is, it seems like it's not just targeting humans. It's infected animals as well... However - Those frog creatures, and that nanite thing in the clocktower. Those are entirely artifical constructs. No mutation created those things, of that I'm sure. Those things may have been vectors of the infection... Though..." he said, even as he looked down at his own hand and arm, where one of the Gamma's had sliced and bitten into his arm earlier. He wasn't infected. He would have been at least symptomatic by now. But his healing had sealed the wound like something out of a comic book. Which was then when jack asked Edward to share his side of the story, even after sharing his own history as former spec ops.

"I awoke only a few hours ago inside the woodlands not far behind the water treatment facility. I was bare ass naked, alone, and with no memory of anything. Not even my own name..." he started. "I made my way towards the bridge that linked the water treatment plant to the Park, and it was there, in that park, I ran into Carrie here in the middle of being devoured by one of those frog things. It managed to swallow her down before I could get to it, so I... I kinda ripped the thing open with my bare hands to get her out of there. I didn't think about my own safety at the time or anything, I just.... acted. But yeah, we fought a few more of the infected creatures, and the reanimated dead civilians before we raided a clothing store for myself, and so Carrie could change out of a cocktail dress caked in stomach fluid, then we made our way to the gun store, where we first encountered Riley."

He then glanced at Gwen. "After that, we encountered Gwen inside the clocktower. She was apparently a guest at a costume party or ball inside the tower, which was overrun by the infected, lead by some sort of creature composed entirely of nanoscopic lifeforms. It moved like the Blob with brains. Never seen anything like it before...." Ed hesitated for a split moment at that, because he did feel something familiar from it, but couldn't place it at all.

"From there, we needed to acquire an emergency services radio for Riley, considering she decided to stay in her gun store. So, thats where we encountered you lot in the hospital, because we were searching for a usable police radio for her. And you know the rest from there."

He looked back at Jack. "I know you all would have a lot of questions of me, such as.. well my overly large physical appearance, or as some of you may have seen, my greater than normal physical capabilities. I wish I could say what, why or how they came about, and I can assure you, I wish I knew too... But no memories from before I awoke in that bush are coming to me... and it worries the shit out of me."

he looked over at Jane then, and noted how similar her story was to his. It was almost identical. And another piece of the puzzle emerged. The frog monsters were indeed grown. "Hmm, maturation tanks in the hospital used to grow the creatures.... I thought so." he said.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type:
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/25MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)31 Shotgun Shells, 99 5.56mm AR bullets, 30 .44 Magnum Bullets
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Paramedic Field Medical Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Handmade lockpicks
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/3MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/5MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Carrie Taylor, Rafe McCormac, GOBLIN 6, ReikotheGwen, Scott Walsh and Jack Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Taylor Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:11 am

Jack listened to Ed's entire story as he glanced over to Carrie, Reiko, Regina, Kali, Rafe... 'Jane Doe', Scott. "Well, I think I have an answer, Eddie." He says, glancing back to Ed, and pointed at him. "You're a goddamn space alien. Or a time traveler. Or a time travelling alien!" He smiled, and laughed, snapping his knee. "I mean, I'm not joking! For all we know, you could be!" He says with a wink. "Even so, these gifts ya'll got? Not something I'd show in front of general population, the survivors we meet may turn on us. Still, if it means saving a life? Keeping someone from falling prey? Fuck the man." he says pulling out his .44, and spun the wheel before flourishing it back into his holster- just to show off.

"Frogs seem to be on the menu... I saved Kali there from a big, bloated white bastard in the park. It almost ate her, but we chopped its tongue off with my shotgun~" He chuckled. He turned to Jane. "You must be an alien too, Jane." he winked. Like Ed, he put the details together really fast, and despite his goofy, clearly countrified mannerisms... underneath, Jack Taylor appeared to be very perceptive and cunning. "Nah, Janie, you're perfectly equipped for Rafey-boy there, I think he likes your current state of dress~" He winked. Okay then... maybe not so cunning after all...
Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor
Ace of Spades
Ace of Spades

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/25MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue8/8MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6/6MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

Edgar Holden, Carrie Taylor, Rafe McCormac, GOBLIN 6, ReikotheGwen and Scott Walsh like this post

Back to top Go down

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Empty Alien...?

Post by GOBLIN 6 Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:17 am

She was shocked by how similar her story was with Ed's... and then Jack called them something funny. "Alien...?" She blinked at the alien word in her dictionary. She glanced up to Rafe. "Am I an alien?" She asked, innocently. Jack's next statement made her smile. "Wait, is the way I'm dressed really to your preference, Rafe?" She asked with light in her eyes!
GOBLIN 6
GOBLIN 6
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Edgar Holden, Carrie Taylor, Rafe McCormac, ReikotheGwen, Scott Walsh and Jack Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafe McCormac Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:47 am

GOBLIN 6 wrote:
Jane flustered, feeling the man's heart beat as she pressed against him. "Thanks.." she said sheepishly, before glancing over to Ed and his question. "I... I don't know who I am, or who I was... where I was from. I woke up in an isolated recovery room on the 4th floor, met a doctor who was touching me..." she says bowing her head. "He- he attacked me, I defended myself, I, I don't know how I survived, but I managed to kill him. It... it was scarily easy to do..." She says, with wavering eyes. "Then, as I was trying to find my way around the building, I found some strange lab a couple doors down from me. A test tube, large enough for that frog thing was in there, and there were more. The one we killed caught me, it was so much smaller then*... it swallowed me, somehow, but I managed to escape. It... changed, mutated... chased me, I took the lift, and..." she paused, glancing up to Rafe with a warm smile, resting her hand on his chest. "...Ran into you guys." She... felt something in her chest, looking at Rafe. She felt dizzy, and yet, excited? She blinked, and glanced herself over, then the others. "I... suppose I should be wearing something... less revealing?" She asked.

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Dctzr8x-5dd049c3-8779-45c7-8d04-6eee98b259e7

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Urgen_Adolescant_stage1*

He smirked down at her as she thanked him. He listened to her story, and squeezed her a little close inadvertently when she brought up the malicious doctor's intentions. "Sick bastard..." he grumbled under his breath. When she got to the point about them, and saw her smiling at him, Rafe chuckled nervously and... couldn't help notice her lack of clothing, despite her body rubbing against him so intimately. One couldn't tell if his face was red because of blood rushing to his face, or his red hair at that moment.

Edgar Holden wrote:
Edward digested the little pieces of information he could from those who volunteered their stories so far. Judging from Scott's reply it would seem there was some sort of disunity at RPD to be mindful of, and then the mention of the Radios suddenly going static. He glanced out of the Ambulance windows, and despite all the roadside damage, some of the stores and street lights still functioned, which meant power was still being supplied to the city power grid. "Hmm... Perhaps damage to the transmitters then?" he mused to himself, but audibly. This, combined with Gwen and Rafe's comments provided a few smaller pieces to the puzzle so far. The riots started during late night or early morning, in a public sporting event no less. And there was more involved than infected humanoids. He recalled the strange nanite creature that targeted Gwen, as well as the Frog creatures, and then there was the mutated animals, birds and dogs in particular.

"Whatever this infection is, it seems like it's not just targeting humans. It's infected animals as well... However - Those frog creatures, and that nanite thing in the clocktower. Those are entirely artifical constructs. No mutation created those things, of that I'm sure. Those things may have been vectors of the infection... Though..." he said, even as he looked down at his own hand and arm, where one of the Gamma's had sliced and bitten into his arm earlier. He wasn't infected. He would have been at least symptomatic by now. But his healing had sealed the wound like something out of a comic book. Which was then when jack asked Edward to share his side of the story, even after sharing his own history as former spec ops.

"I awoke only a few hours ago inside the woodlands not far behind the water treatment facility. I was bare ass naked, alone, and with no memory of anything. Not even my own name..." he started. "I made my way towards the bridge that linked the water treatment plant to the Park, and it was there, in that park, I ran into Carrie here in the middle of being devoured by one of those frog things. It managed to swallow her down before I could get to it, so I... I kinda ripped the thing open with my bare hands to get her out of there. I didn't think about my own safety at the time or anything, I just.... acted. But yeah, we fought a few more of the infected creatures, and the reanimated dead civilians before we raided a clothing store for myself, and so Carrie could change out of a cocktail dress caked in stomach fluid, then we made our way to the gun store, where we first encountered Riley."

He then glanced at Gwen. "After that, we encountered Gwen inside the clocktower. She was apparently a guest at a costume party or ball inside the tower, which was overrun by the infected, lead by some sort of creature composed entirely of nanoscopic lifeforms. It moved like the Blob with brains. Never seen anything like it before...." Ed hesitated for a split moment at that, because he did feel something familiar from it, but couldn't place it at all.

"From there, we needed to acquire an emergency services radio for Riley, considering she decided to stay in her gun store. So, thats where we encountered you lot in the hospital, because we were searching for a usable police radio for her. And you know the rest from there."

He looked back at Jack. "I know you all would have a lot of questions of me, such as.. well my overly large physical appearance, or as some of you may have seen, my greater than normal physical capabilities. I wish I could say what, why or how they came about, and I can assure you, I wish I knew too... But no memories from before I awoke in that bush are coming to me... and it worries the shit out of me."

he looked over at Jane then, and noted how similar her story was to his. It was almost identical. And another piece of the puzzle emerged. The frog monsters were indeed grown. "Hmm, maturation tanks in the hospital used to grow the creatures.... I thought so." he said.

He saw a similarity with Ed's story with Jane's here. "Oh what a tangled web we weave, those who practice the art to deceive." Quoted Rafe, before shrugging. "I don't care if your a god damn lizard from outer space, ya saved our feckin' arses back there. I thank you, Ed." Rafe said with a smile, before Jane spoke up about her clothing again. He snapped his head to her, feeling her... rather impressive ballistics springing to his ribs, and he was flustered. "Well, maybe jus a wee bit, Bird." he says as Jack spoke up:

Jack Taylor wrote:"Nah, Janie, you're perfectly equipped for Rafey-boy there, I think he likes your current state of dress~"

He snapped his head to the man, truly flustered. "Sh-shut it... Don't listen to him Janie, he's just grabbin' me ass-"

GOBLIN 6 wrote:She was shocked by how similar her story was with Ed's... and then Jack called them something funny. "Alien...?" She blinked at the alien word in her dictionary. She glanced up to Rafe. "Am I an alien?" She asked, innocently. Jack's next statement made her smile. "Wait, is the way I'm dressed really to your preference, Rafe?" She asked with light in her eyes!

He blinked at this... and then tried to suppress his laughter! "Alien? Ah, faith and begorrah, maybe this amnesia you have is a blessin' in disguise Jane, hah..." he sighed, wiping tears from his eyes when she asked about his preference. "AH- well, um... it's-" he glanced up at smiling Jack. "I'm gonna hit you, and be very happy about it you smiling bastard!" He spat at Jack, before looking back to Jane. "L-let's change the subject, for now. Granted... it be best to probably change from that slimy thing anyway- the next chance we can. You must be cold as a Witch's Tit..." he says, backing up slightly.
Rafe McCormac
Rafe McCormac
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/5MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)'Infinite' (at moment)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Hospital supplies
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lighter, Camera

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15/15MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Edgar Holden, Carrie Taylor, GOBLIN 6, ReikotheGwen and Jack Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReikotheGwen Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:53 am

Reiko glanced over to Scotty. "You did well inside that stomach, if you weren't there, I'd have likely offed myself. I held onto hope thanks to you, Officer Friendly." She says, to the man with a soft, ebony smile and a wink. "And no worries, Iron's face will not be gracing my highly coveted ass anytime soon~" she giggled in a playful, teasing manner. "So, we have a paranoid redneck, two potential aliens, a cop, a nurse, a gym teacher, an exhibitionist, a photographer, and a high end escort; this is surely someone's fucked up D&D campaign ha!"
ReikotheGwen
ReikotheGwen
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Edgar Holden, Carrie Taylor, Rafe McCormac, GOBLIN 6 and Jack Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Taylor Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:12 am

Carrie really had nothing to contribute here, so she was counting shells and fixing up magazines whilst glancing between Ed and Jack. "Ed saved my life, I owe him a lot." she says, before jumping up from her crouched position and kissed the man on the cheek! She winked at him, then heard Reiko:

ReikotheGwen wrote:Reiko glanced over to Scotty. "You did well inside that stomach, if you weren't there, I'd have likely offed myself. I held onto hope thanks to you, Officer Friendly." She says, to the man with a soft, ebony smile and a wink. "And no worries, Iron's face will not be gracing my highly coveted ass anytime soon~" she giggled in a playful, teasing manner. "So, we have a paranoid redneck, two potential aliens, a cop, a nurse, a gym teacher, an exhibitionist, a photographer, and a high end escort; this is surely someone's fucked up D&D campaign ha!"

Carrie looked over her shoulder with a raised brow. "You callin' me the exhibitionist, escort?" She half smirked. "Or an alien~" She says, leaning against Ed's forearm, her... generous bosom flattening against his side as she playfully flirted, and teased. She turned to Jane and nodded with Rafe though, still clinging to Ed's arm. "Yeah... should be stuff in one of the boxes yet, we'll get you set up if we make a stop before the station. On that note, Scott? We may wanna be careful, Irons may have had barricades erected to try and impede the zombies from invading Central district, well, thats what the Deputy Chief, Raymond Douglas would do, or possibly that young Lieutenant Handy, or Captain Cahill, Lieutenant Marvin, or that Sargent Winters I hear often about. I swear, they give their predecessors a run for their money- Irons should be lucky he has such dependable, un-corruptable officers at his disposal~"
Carrie Taylor
Carrie Taylor
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

Edgar Holden, Rafe McCormac, GOBLIN 6 and Jack Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GOBLIN 6 Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:21 am

"Irons.. that's a common metal, yes?" she says cheerfully banging her fist into an open palm, bosom bouncing gently against Rafe as his face got all red. "You know, you speak different than the others here, Rafe, its attractive. Sexy... thats the appropriate word, yes?" She asked, more curious if she used it correctly than anything else. She was quickly remembering the basic stuff now, but she didn't... have the same emotions one would have with certain words, like sexy. She wasn't aware that she was feeling attracted to Rafe, as the concept was foreign yet, but she did realize she wanted to touch him... and have him touch her? Maybe... as long as it wasn't like the doctor at the office. She knew the word 'sexy' was to describe something extremely attractive... or she thought, given her addled brain, she was surprised to see the young man she rested her hand upon become bright red.

She turned to the one named Carrie, she remembered her from the parking lot, and forgot she was there briefly. "Oh? I don't mind changing now-" she says, as she began to lift her gown, showing... her sexy legs, her wide, jiggly ass as well as her shaved-

-Carrie, and Rafe quickly pulled the gown back down. She blinked, at them with a slight frown, unsure why they reacted so violently...
GOBLIN 6
GOBLIN 6
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Edgar Holden, Carrie Taylor, Rafe McCormac and Jack Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:30 am

Carrie Taylor wrote:Carrie really had nothing to contribute here, so she was counting shells and fixing up magazines whilst glancing between Ed and Jack. "Ed saved my life, I owe him a lot." she says, before jumping up from her crouched position and kissed the man on the cheek! She winked at him, then heard Reiko:

Carrie looked over her shoulder with a raised brow. "You callin' me the exhibitionist, escort?" She half smirked. "Or an alien~" She says, leaning against Ed's forearm, her... generous bosom flattening against his side as she playfully flirted, and teased. She turned to Jane and nodded with Rafe though, still clinging to Ed's arm. "Yeah... should be stuff in one of the boxes yet, we'll get you set up if we make a stop before the station. On that note, Scott? We may wanna be careful, Irons may have had barricades erected to try and impede the zombies from invading Central district, well, thats what the Deputy Chief, Raymond Douglas would do, or possibly that young Lieutenant Handy, or Captain Cahill, Lieutenant Marvin, or that Sargent Winters I hear often about. I swear, they give their predecessors a run for their money- Irons should be lucky he has such dependable, un-corruptable officers at his disposal~"

Ed's eyes widened a little at Carrie's rather... forward provocativeness. He blushed somewhat.

He attempted to change subject a little when he uttered "it sounds like Irons wouldn't know a good thing if it sat on his face and wriggled." Then he realized what he said and groaned. "Apparently I am naive as well." he added.

GOBLIN 6 wrote:"Irons.. that's a common metal, yes?" she says cheerfully banging her fist into an open palm, bosom bouncing gently against Rafe as his face got all red. "You know, you speak different than the others here, Rafe, its attractive. Sexy... thats the appropriate word, yes?" She asked, more curious if she used it correctly than anything else. She was quickly remembering the basic stuff now, but she didn't... have the same emotions one would have with certain words, like sexy. She wasn't aware that she was feeling attracted to Rafe, as the concept was foreign yet, but she did realize she wanted to touch him... and have him touch her? Maybe... as long as it wasn't like the doctor at the office. She knew the word 'sexy' was to describe something extremely attractive... or she thought, given her addled brain, she was surprised to see the young man she rested her hand upon become bright red.

She turned to the one named Carrie, she remembered her from the parking lot, and forgot she was there briefly. "Oh? I don't mind changing now-" she says, as she began to lift her gown, showing... her sexy legs, her wide, jiggly ass as well as her shaved-

-Carrie, and Rafe quickly pulled the gown back down. She blinked, at them with a slight frown, unsure why they reacted so violently...

Ed turned towards the ambulance window, before Jane revealed her everything to the open air, and snapped his vision around when Rafe and Carrie tugged her gown back down. "Not that I'm one to talk, considering I walked across the park buck ass-naked, but it may be easier for you to change once we get to the RPD, where they have more space, and modesty in place for you." Ed said. And his thoughts lingered for a moment. This woman, while they both shared amnesiatic symptoms - Hers seemed to impede even basic memories, and functions. He had trouble remembering anything from before his time in the woods. but he could still distinguish things, like a card from a kettle, or a pot, he knew the implications of words and their intended meaning. Jane's memory loss seemed much more generalized, less focused. He couldn't remember events, she couldn't seem to remember much of anything, like someone took an entire tube of white out to her memory, rather than the precision use of an eraser.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)31 Shotgun Shells, 99 5.56mm AR bullets, 30 .44 Magnum Bullets
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Paramedic Field Medical Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Handmade lockpicks

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/3MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Carrie Taylor, Rafe McCormac, GOBLIN 6, Jack Taylor and Sachiko Sasaki like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Taylor Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:38 am

"Yeah, hon, that's not normal..." she says, looking at 'Jane'. She knew more about this woman than she led on... and knew she'd have killed everyone in this confined space had she been of 'right mind' before she lifted her curtains and showed her lack of carpet...

"Whatever happened to Jane here is pretty fucked," she began, making allusions to things they may not be aware of. "Its not normal amnesiac symptoms, its like someone tried to re-program your brain. You've forgotten concepts, word meanings... something's chemically or physically at work in that head of yours girl, and you really should keep things kosher for now." She says, parting the woman's hair back behind her ear, after fixing her gown.
Carrie Taylor
Carrie Taylor
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

Edgar Holden, Rafe McCormac, GOBLIN 6, Jack Taylor and Sachiko Sasaki like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GOBLIN 6 Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:45 am

Jane blinked at everyone's response, the van swerved a little, Jack was grinning ear to ear with an amusing face expression, Ed turned away, Rafe was flustered, but still 'sexy', Carrie seemed annoyed, the nurse and gym teacher looked shock, Reiko wasn't looking as she held the wheel of the van. "Affirmative, Carrie. I will make note of this. Still, my mental dictionary of words feels... feels like its got missing pages." She began. "I can understand the meaning of most words, but not. Its like, a phantom pain." She says, wiggling her fingers. "I know I should know those words, but nothing registers. Like MA-069, MA-121, T-T01, G... something. There, it was there, but now its not." She shrugged.
GOBLIN 6
GOBLIN 6
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Edgar Holden, Carrie Taylor, Rafe McCormac, Jack Taylor and Sachiko Sasaki like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Taylor Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:51 am

Jack chuckled. "Now, those words are mumbo jumbo," he began, leaning back, smiling. "I wouldn't worry your head over none, about such things." He looked over to the others and nodded. "Yeah, seems like her noggin's been scrambled someway, somehow. I wouldn't worry too much, she seems to still be functioning. Shit, she had some terrifying reflexes. I'd wager she may be a police officer, swat maybe." he states.
Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor
Ace of Spades
Ace of Spades

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue8/8MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6/6MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

Edgar Holden, Carrie Taylor, Rafe McCormac, GOBLIN 6 and Sachiko Sasaki like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Taylor Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:04 am

GOBLIN 6 wrote:"I know I should know those words, but nothing registers. Like MA-069, MA-121, T-T01, G... something. There, it was there, but now its not." She shrugged.

Carrie's eyes wavered, a slight expression of shock which could be mistaken for 'dumbfoundedness' was on her face.

MA-069... Cerberus Series...

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Cerberus_-_Resident_Evil

MA-121... Hunter Series...

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Unknown

T-001... Tyrant...
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 ProtoTyrant

And G... there could only be one thing she's referring to...
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Unknown

Carrie looked at Jane's innocent demeanor and realized, that the drug she may or may not have taken to remove her memories didn't scramble everything. The doctor should have kept his creepy hands off her tits and simply injected her with Succs or been a man and shot her in the head... damn it, now things are going to get weird, and complicated... potentially messy.

Jack Taylor wrote:Jack chuckled. "Now, those words are mumbo jumbo," he began, leaning back, smiling. "I wouldn't worry your head over none, about such things." He looked over to the others and nodded. "Yeah, seems like her noggin's been scrambled someway, somehow. I wouldn't worry too much, she seems to still be functioning. Shit, she had some terrifying reflexes. I'd wager she may be a police officer, swat maybe." he states.

Jack's words made her feel a little more at ease with the situation and she smiled warmly as she could, before patting 'Jane's' shoulder in a tender fashion. "It'll be all right Jane, we'll figure it out in time." She offered.
Carrie Taylor
Carrie Taylor
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

Edgar Holden, Rafe McCormac, GOBLIN 6, Jack Taylor and Sachiko Sasaki like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:15 am

Edward frowned even as he eyed both Carrie and Jack's response, turning away from everything again as he looked out the window, but if anyone looked into Ed's eyes, they would see his eyes were intensely focused. His irises had dilated almost to pinpricks. 'MA-069, MA-121, T-T01, G something. Those were not random gibberish. That was very specifically patterned sequences of numbers and letters. Like serial markings, or project file numbers.' he thought, and narrowed his eyes.

He mentally stored those sequences away in his mind for later. What bothered him more right now though, was Carrie and Jack's immediate dismissal of it. He knew for a fact that the both of them were more perceptive than that, and his frown deepened. he hoped that they were right, in the back of his mind, but if they were hiding something...

He simply kept that in mind for now.

"Looks like the dogs and the birds are still trying to keep track of us..." he said in a monotone voice.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Inventory Inventory:

Carrie Taylor, Rafe McCormac, GOBLIN 6, Jack Taylor and Sachiko Sasaki like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GOBLIN 6 Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:26 am

Jane blinked at the rather tender care she received, before leaning against Rafe. "Affirmative!" She smirked. She turned to Ed, who seemed to watch the birds and dogs giving chase to them. The barking made her shiver, thinking of kennels and cages, needles... weird images she'd not really think about but could see them in every minute detail in the back of her mind. "Poor things, aughta put them all out of their misery..." she said with hollow eyes, before closing them. When she reopened them, she blinked, and felt her head ache. "Ugh... my head still aches." She says, resting it on Rafe's shoulder. He was warm, attractive, and she liked how his chest felt when she hugged close to him!
GOBLIN 6
GOBLIN 6
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Edgar Holden, Carrie Taylor, Rafe McCormac, Jack Taylor and Sachiko Sasaki like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafe McCormac Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:15 pm

None of the random words Jane said made much sense to him, and he was still flustered by her boldness, or innocent nature of being ready to change in front of them all! "R-right..." he agrees with Carrie's notion of what she was doing being not normal. "But it'll come back to you again, Jane, same for you Ed." He says in regards to them remembering their past selves.

He heard Ed say something about the dogs, and slowly shifted himself away from Jane to look out the window with him. "Yup, looks like they're still giving chase..."
Rafe McCormac
Rafe McCormac
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)'Infinite' (at moment)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Hospital supplies
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lighter, Camera

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15/15MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Edgar Holden, GOBLIN 6 and Scott Walsh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Walsh Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:25 pm

Scott was flustered himself by 'Jane's' boldness! He glanced over to Reiko who was pulling the wheel, and looking at him with lidded eyes, as if annoyed? "What's your problem?" He asked, as he turned towards French Street bridge...
Scott Walsh
Scott Walsh
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue120/120MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Edgar Holden and GOBLIN 6 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReikotheGwen Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:32 am

Scott Walsh wrote:Scott was flustered himself by 'Jane's' boldness! He glanced over to Reiko who was pulling the wheel, and looking at him with lidded eyes, as if annoyed? "What's your problem?" He asked, as he turned towards French Street bridge...

"Not wanting to fly off the bridge into the river is my problem. Keep your eyes forward, sheesh." She says, letting go of the wheel finally. Glancing back to Ed's prior comment about irons made her chuckle.
ReikotheGwen
ReikotheGwen
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Scott Walsh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Walsh Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:33 am

ReikotheGwen wrote:
Scott Walsh wrote:Scott was flustered himself by 'Jane's' boldness! He glanced over to Reiko who was pulling the wheel, and looking at him with lidded eyes, as if annoyed? "What's your problem?" He asked, as he turned towards French Street bridge...

"Not wanting to fly off the bridge into the river is my problem. Keep your eyes forward, sheesh." She says, letting go of the wheel finally. Glancing back to Ed's prior comment about irons made her chuckle.

"Yeah yeah... whatever." He sighs, as he crossed the bridge.

(to here)
Scott Walsh
Scott Walsh
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue120/120MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:

ReikotheGwen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum