Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MacLeed's Gun Shop

+9
Rafe McCormac
GOBLIN 6
Jack Taylor
ReikotheGwen
Random NPCs
Carrie Taylor
Edgar Holden
Riley MacLeed
Admin
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Empty Re: MacLeed's Gun Shop

Post by Riley MacLeed Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:37 am

Edgar Holden wrote:

"Relief? That'd only apply if they believed there were survivors in here. And as I said, I HOPE they are not the ones who dumped this plague on us in the first place... There's no natural contagion I can think of that would cause this." he said as he removed his hat.

"If you stay in this shop when those bombs fall, you'll lose more than the shop, you will lose your life too. But.... it's your choice. We will not force you to come with us. You much choose whether or not you wish to live or die here."

"Now, how do you want me to 'Earn them?' as you put it?"

"But even you said you're working on assumptions. We don't know if there is even a military in charge, some sort of quarantine zone, or if this is a world wide plague! So don't count your chickens before they hatch..." She says before sighing heavily. She didn't need the doomsday thing from a freak from outer space. She wipes her eyes and glances him over tapping her hand on the counter. "I'll need a radio. A police radio. A police radio that works. If you can do that for me, I'll let you take a third of my stash I have here. Ammo as well." Riley says, as she wasn't going to give them her entire stock! "I'm not a selfish bitch, but I need to survive and I'm not giving up on this shop just yet." she says with lidded eyes at the woman 'Ms. Carrie'. "The name's Riley MacLeed. Just so you know, I'm doing this for the survivors, if there are any, who know how to shoot. I'm not sure if its much safer travelling with either of you, and though a part of me wants to leave, I'm not jumping ship till I see the flames so to speak, hence the need for a radio." She explains.
Riley MacLeed
Riley MacLeed
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:53 am

Ed sighed a little. "Riley, Ok. Ms. Riley, if you want to see the flames, you just need to look out the front door. That said, lets give a conservative estimate of time. October 1st would be the ultimate deadline. And that's if, and only if, the damn contagion doesn't breach containment. I don't think enough time has passed for the infection to spread world wide, not if the source is here, and that is our only chance. But, if that time limit passes, or the plague spreads somewhere beyond the quarantine zone..." Edgar reaches over and touches one of the wooden barriers. "Touch wood I hope it doesn't, they may upgrade to a full thermonuclear strike to make sure they get it all. It's a doomsday scenario, but let me ask you this - in their position, what would you do?"

Ed crosses his arms, and frowns, before nodding with Riley's demand. "Very well. Carrie, you stay here. I'll try to find us a police scanner and radio set, and a vehicle that works, hopefully, so we can move the stuff."

The large man uncrossed his arms, and undid the deadbolt, before looking out the doors both ways, placed his hat back onto his head, and disappearing into the night darkness.

Last edited by Edgar Holden on Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type:
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)31 Shotgun Shells, 99 5.56mm AR bullets, 30 .44 Magnum Bullets
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Paramedic Field Medical Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Handmade lockpicks
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/3MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley MacLeed Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:52 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed sighed a little. "Riley, Ok. Ms. Riley, if you want to see the flames, you just need to look out the front door. That said, lets give a conservative estimate of time. October 1st would be the ultimate deadline. And thats if, and only if, the damn contagion doesn't breach containment. I don't think enough time has passed for the infection to spread world wide, not if the source is here, and that is our only chance. But, if that time limit passes, or the plague spreads somewhere beyond the quarantine zone..." Edgar reaches over and touches one of the wooden barriers. "Touch wood I hope it doesn't,. they may upgrade to a full thermonuclear strike to make sure they get it all. It's a doomsday scenario, but let me ask you this - in their position, what would you do?"

Ed crosses his arms, and frowns, before nodding with Riley's demand. "Very well. Carrie, you stay here. I'll try to find us a police scanner and radio set, and a vehicle that works, hopefully, so we can move the stuff."

The large man uncrossed his arms, and undid the deadbolt, before looking out the doors both ways, placed his hat back onto his head, and disappearing into the night darkness.

"Wait!" Riley called out to the big man, pulling out a large gun from the display, and a box of equally large bullets. "I can't just let you fetch this shit empty handed..." She says, handing him a S&W 629 with an 8 3/8 inch barrel, and a box of .44 Magnum Bullets:

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 SW_Model_629

"You look like you can handle it, and a revolver's an easy weapon to use and load. I'd normally advise with something smaller in caliber, but again... you look like you just left the circus, strong man." She chuckled, handing him both a box and the empty stainless long barrel revolver. "That thing can take down an elephant, so any of those ''monsters'' out there won't think twice if you shoot this thing at them." She rolled her eyes. She didn't fully trust their stories, but even so, she didn't want to send them to their deaths now that she got involved.
Riley MacLeed
Riley MacLeed
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Taylor Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:56 pm

Carrie walked over to the combat knife displays, and took one when Riley had ran up to Ed to give him his new gun, stuffing it inside her purse before she trotted after Ed. "Hey, I'm coming along too. Ginger here, I mean, Riley, can take care of herself. She ain't helpless." She says with a shrug. "Besides, I'm... sticking with ya, to make sure you don't get into more trouble." She punched Ed's arm in a light hearted manner.
Carrie Taylor
Carrie Taylor
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:15 pm

Riley MacLeed wrote:"Wait!" Riley called out to the big man, pulling out a large gun from the display, and a box of equally large bullets. "I can't just let you fetch this shit empty handed..." She says, handing him a S&W 629 with an 8 3/8 inch barrel, and a box of .44 Magnum Bullets:

"You look like you can handle it, and a revolver's an easy weapon to use and load. I'd normally advise with something smaller in caliber, but again... you look like you just left the circus, strong man." She chuckled, handing him both a box and the empty stainless long barrel revolver. "That thing can take down an elephant, so any of those ''monsters'' out there won't think twice if you shoot this thing at them." She rolled her eyes. She didn't fully trust their stories, but even so, she didn't want to send them to their deaths now that she got involved.

Carrie Taylor wrote:Carrie walked over to the combat knife displays, and took one when Riley had ran up to Ed to give him his new gun, stuffing it inside her purse before she trotted after Ed. "Hey, I'm coming along too. Ginger here, I mean, Riley, can take care of herself. She ain't helpless." She says with a shrug. "Besides, I'm... sticking with ya, to make sure you don't get into more trouble." She punched Ed's arm in a light hearted manner.

Ed turned around, and smiled at both women. He took the handgun and ammunition she offered. "I appreciate the kindness" he said as he placed the revolver into the coat's right pocket, and the ammunition in the left.

He then looked at Carrie when she mentioned she wished to come with him. "Are you certain?" he asked. "I can probably find a usable Police two way or car CB radio easily enough, or even repair it if it's damaged, but I don't know the frequency. Besides.." he said turning to Riley - "Would it not make more sense to come to the RCPD HQ to get one of their radios? That's where the vast majority of them would be housed. In either case, we will do what we can."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)31 Shotgun Shells, 99 5.56mm AR bullets, 30 .44 Magnum Bullets
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Paramedic Field Medical Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Handmade lockpicks

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/3MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley MacLeed Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:21 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:
Riley MacLeed wrote:"Wait!" Riley called out to the big man, pulling out a large gun from the display, and a box of equally large bullets. "I can't just let you fetch this shit empty handed..." She says, handing him a S&W 629 with an 8 3/8 inch barrel, and a box of .44 Magnum Bullets:

Carrie Taylor wrote:Carrie walked over to the combat knife displays, and took one when Riley had ran up to Ed to give him his new gun, stuffing it inside her purse before she trotted after Ed. "Hey, I'm coming along too. Ginger here, I mean, Riley, can take care of herself. She ain't helpless." She says with a shrug. "Besides, I'm... sticking with ya, to make sure you don't get into more trouble." She punched Ed's arm in a light hearted manner.

Ed turned around, and smiled at both women. He took the handgun and ammunition she offered. "I appreciate the kindness" he said as he placed the revolver into the coat's right pocket, and the ammunition in the left.

He then looked at Carrie when she mentioned she wished to come with him. "Are you certain?" he asked. "I can probably find a usable Police two way or car CB radio easily enough, or even repair it if it's damaged, but I don't know the frequency. Besides.." he said turning to Riley - "Would it not make more sense to come to the RCPD HQ to get one of their radios? That's where the vast majority of them would be housed. In either case, we will do what we can."

"Then no one would be here to man the store. I need to keep looters from trying to scavenge the place..." She says with a shrug. "Now get on out there, and find me a radio." She says, before tossing Carrie a 92F magazine. "Keep your wits about ya."
Riley MacLeed
Riley MacLeed
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Taylor Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:50 pm

Carrie turned and caught the spare mag in time with a rather effective grace. She checked it and smiled. "Okay, don't get shot carrot top, we'll be back with your radio." She stuffed the magazine into her purse and turned to Ed. "Well, how hard can it be to find a police radio?"
Carrie Taylor
Carrie Taylor
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:29 pm

"Given the amount of abandoned cars on the street, the chances increase of finding one on the road somewhere. But the only guaranteed places are going to be the police stations."

Edgar tipped his hat, then exited once again.

Once he got outside however, his senses tingled once again, then he heard a voice -
ReikotheGwen wrote:"HEY! IF ANYONE'S IN THERE, LET US IN! BEFORE THERE ARE TOO MANY OF THEM!"

His head snapped towards the direction of the Clocktower, and saw what the problem was. The same place where he had tossed the car bonnet earlier, was now festering with hordes of undead around an unfortunate woman, and an... unusual dog. Edgar sighed and growled out, before he did the only thing he could - he tore out another street sign, and rushed into the fray. "Carrie! Stay here! If any of those things get past me, take em out!" Ed said as he began sprinting with the streetsign in hand.

Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:38 pm

Ed soon returned to Carrie, the street sign he used was covered on blood and gore, and bent beyond recognition.

"There's more survivors inside the clocktower I think. but we can't get to them with our current firepower and weaponry. Too many mutants." Ed said as he laid the streetsign down. He was breathing slightly more heavily than usual, considering how much he exerted himself to try and get through the Zombies, but nothing like a normal person should be. "Now... to track down this damn radio."

Again, the first place that came to mind immediately was the Police Station itself. Seemed rather obvious. But then another location came to mind, the Hospital less than a block away.... right next to the Clocktower...

"Well... the Police Station is a choice, but the Hospital is right there.... and I remember seeing some police strobes there. We could pick up both an EMS radio and a Police radio. That'll give us access to two of three emergency radio channels."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:23 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed soon returned to Carrie, the street sign he used was covered on blood and gore, and bent beyond recognition.

"There's more survivors inside the clocktower I think. but we can't get to them with our current firepower and weaponry. Too many mutants." Ed said as he laid the streetsign down. He was breathing slightly more heavily than usual, considering how much he exerted himself to try and get through the Zombies, but nothing like a normal person should be. "Now... to track down this damn radio."

Again, the first place that came to mind immediately was the Police Station itself. Seemed rather obvious. But then another location came to mind, the Hospital less than a block away.... right next to the Clocktower...

"Well... the Police Station is a choice, but the Hospital is right there.... and I remember seeing some police strobes there. We could pick up both an EMS radio and a Police radio. That'll give us access to two of three emergency radio channels."

Overhead... the sound of a plane roared. It was painted black, obscured in the night sky... but it was large. Militaristic in appearance. From the back of the plane, something slid out and fell... it was small... but then got larger as the chute expanded! The winds drifted the rectangular shape across the night sky towards the courtyard of the nearby clock tower. The package was now glinting in the street light, and soon it careened into obscurity behind the buildings that shrouded the clock tower's courtyard...
Random NPCs
Random NPCs
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Taylor Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:29 am

Random NPCs wrote:
Edgar Holden wrote:Ed soon returned to Carrie, the street sign he used was covered on blood and gore, and bent beyond recognition.

Overhead... the sound of a plane roared. It was painted black, obscured in the night sky... but it was large. Militaristic in appearance. From the back of the plane, something slid out and fell... it was small... but then got larger as the chute expanded! The winds drifted the rectangular shape across the night sky towards the courtyard of the nearby clock tower. The package was now glinting in the street light, and soon it careened into obscurity behind the buildings that shrouded the clock tower's courtyard...

Carrie could hear the muffled screams of the persons inside the clock tower... and shuttered. "Shit... yeah, the police station seems far more welcoming. With all these infected people... I'm sure the hospital's a fucking morgue right now..." She says with a frown. Then... her thoughts were drowned out by the sound of a plane high over head. She looked up... and it looked like... a cargo plane. She blinked, as she saw something fall out of it... she had her suspicions at first, like a bomb or something far more threatening... but then she began to observe the shape... and how it moved. She was familiar with it all right, but she couldn't make it obvious. "What... is that?" She asked, blinking her long lashes. She watched it descend towards the courtyard of the Clocktower... before turning to Ed, to observe his reaction.
Carrie Taylor
Carrie Taylor
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:44 pm

Edward frowned as he saw the drop take place. Bright white and red patterned parachutes attached to a pellet that held two orange crates. Usually these would be rescue supply packages. Things like food supplies and medicines... Disaster Relief On-site Packages to put them in a correct term. However, Edward had a feeling that is not what was just dropped in those crates.

He turned to look at Carrie. "Your call. You know the area better than I." he said, deferring to Carrie yet again.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Taylor Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:49 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:Edward frowned as he saw the drop take place. Bright white and red patterned parachutes attached to a pellet that held two orange crates. Usually these would be rescue supply packages. Things like food supplies and medicines... Disaster Relief On-site Packages to put them in a correct term. However, Edward had a feeling that is not what was just dropped in those crates.

He turned to look at Carrie. "Your call. You know the area better than I." he said, deferring to Carrie yet again.

She frowned. She didn't know if it was a good idea... but bit the bullet as to not sound... out of character. "May as well... whatever we can use to get by in this city the better I say." She explained, and began heading towards the clock tower. "Lets hurry along, maybe we'll find a radio along the way."

[To here]
Carrie Taylor
Carrie Taylor
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

Edgar Holden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:00 pm

(OOC: From Here)

Ed approached the barricaded door like he did before, and even as he looked up at the circling crows above, his eyes narrowed a little, as he pulled the barricade open, and motioned for the women to enter ahead of him, before going inside himself and resealing the barricade.

"We havn't much time. Ms. McLeed, you'll have to forgive me if we don't dawdle too long. I had the strangest feeling we were being watched, and it would be unwise to linger. We have retrieved the police radio you requested, and found another survivor in the clocktower. Unfortunately we also found that there are far worse things than shambling infected zombies and mutated frogs lurking in the city" he said, motioning for Reiko to give Riley the radio she recovered from the police officer.

"If either of you wish to remain here and prepare the supplies we need, I'll go see about acquiring us some transportation, as Carrie suggested, an armored van or truck would be ideal, something that has enough horsepower to transport multiple people and cargo. An ambulance or military cargo truck would be best, and the hospital is just across the way. Might be the best place to start looking."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Inventory Inventory:

ReikotheGwen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReikotheGwen Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:31 pm

(from here)

Reiko stood guard out in the street, watching the crows carefully. They seemed... off. Red eyes... red glow as they pecked the flesh of the corpses. She silently remained vigilant, her leather gloves   squeaking as she gripped the handle of her bat intensely. Aside from the birds, the shop itself was handsomely fortified, and she had to watch for a couple bear traps set in front of the shop while Edgar negotiated with the woman inside.
ReikotheGwen
ReikotheGwen
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Edgar Holden and Carrie Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley MacLeed Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:42 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:(OOC: From Here)

Ed approached the barricaded door like he did before, and even as he looked up at the circling crows above, his eyes narrowed a little, as he pulled the barricade open, and motioned for the women to enter ahead of him, before going inside himself and resealing the barricade.

"We havn't much time. Ms. McLeed, you'll have to forgive me if we don't dawdle too long. I had the strangest feeling we were being watched, and it would be unwise to linger. We have retrieved the police radio you requested, and found another survivor in the clocktower. Unfortunately we also found that there are far worse things than shambling infected zombies and mutated frogs lurking in the city" he said, motioning for Reiko to give Riley the radio she recovered from the police officer.

"If either of you wish to remain here and prepare the supplies we need, I'll go see about acquiring us some transportation, as Carrie suggested, an armored van or truck would be ideal, something that has enough horsepower to transport multiple people and cargo. An ambulance or military cargo truck would be best, and the hospital is just across the way. Might be the best place to start looking."

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Browning_Shotgun_pose

Riley aimed the shotgun ahead when she heard the barricade become undone, opening the mail slot and then lowered the gun, undid the lock and opened the door slowly for them.

"I see two became three..." She says in a tired, semi-annoyed tone, blinking at them before silently waving them inside.

"So, how about that radio then?" She asked. "We can talk mutated frogs and infected people and dogs later." As the three entered, with the Maid last, to which Riley couldn't help but snark: "I get it now... Halloween came early. It all makes sense now."

She took the radio from the Maid, and then turned to them. "So, want them to sit tight here for a while huh? Sure... so long as an army doesn't show up next to ask for more help. I still got a shop to upkeep after all." she says, with a frown, knowing it made her sound loony. "A-anyway. With this, I can keep in touch with whats going on out there... so you have my thanks, Ed." Riley then walked over to one of the duffle bags and threw it at them. "Take what you can fit in that bag. No more. As payment for this." She rattled the radio in her hand.

Riley MacLeed
Riley MacLeed
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Taylor Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:31 pm

Carrie entered the shop, pulling the sentinel maid along with them. "I hate to ask, but you have any clothes I can wear?" She asked Riley. "I've-" she paused, realizing the size difference between them. Carrie was 5'10, 210 lbs...

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Unknown

Riley looked about 5'7 and probably barely over 110 lbs...and not to mention, compared to Carries' Double Dees...

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Grabbing_my_boobs

"-changed my mind n-never mind." She coughed awkwardly.

She began to look for bullets and spare mags for the M9, even though she'd be stuck with mostly civilian mags till they got to the station, or modified them.

Carrie Taylor
Carrie Taylor
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:40 pm

Ed caught the bag and nodded, before he started looking over the various weapons and other supplies and equipment. "You may wish to prepare yourself to evacuate as well Riley. Once we acquire transport over at the hospital, and come to pick up whomever is left, we may not be on this side of town for quite some time. You'll be alone again, with nothing but the monsters and the dead for company."

He started packing some selections of pistols, rifles, shotguns and ammunition, as well as a small handful of knives, bandoliers, holsters and specifically a reloading tool. That was going to help extend their ammunition supplies considerably.

He handed one of the holsters he picked up to Reiko.

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Ae1783ab9fb2db4e0ac020baed428bc4fb729f67

"That should help you carry the .44" Ed commented with a slight grin. He turned to Riley, and handed her the cash he took from the register of the clothing store. Several thousand dollars worth and said "Please, allow the ladies to at least pick out some more things from your store, whether it be any clothing items or additional supplies."

Last edited by Edgar Holden on Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by ReikotheGwen Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:20 pm

"Heh, all your lacking is the whiskey breath and a mullet." She replied back to the Gunshop owner who made a joke out of her outfit. Still... Reiko couldn't deny how useful it was in protecting her from that nanite creature... so she'd be wearing it till it fell apart. She tossed the radio to the woman in green plaid.

She turned to Ed next, who handed her the leather belt holster.

Edgar Holden wrote:

"That should help you carry the .44" Ed commented with a slight grin. He turned to Riley, and handed her the cash he took from the register of the clothing store. Several thousand dollars with and said "Please, allow the ladies to at least pick out some more things from your store, whether it be any clothing items or additional supplies."

"Heh, Deputy Reiko, the Goth Cowgirl Maid. Someone out there is into this." She replied, slipping it on, under the apron, and slid the weapon into the holster hidden by the said apron. "Handy. Thanks." She replied. She then remembered the crows, and brought it up. "The crows outside are huge. More like ravens... and their eyes, they're glowing red. I don't like the look of them."
ReikotheGwen
ReikotheGwen
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley MacLeed Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:25 pm

"Hardy fuckn' har." Riley replied to the maid, before setting the radio down. She then turned her attention to Carrie:

Carrie Taylor wrote:Carrie entered the shop, pulling the sentinel maid along with them. "I hate to ask, but you have any clothes I can wear?" She asked Riley. "I've-" she paused, realizing the size difference between them. Carrie was 5'10, 210 lbs...

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Unknown

Riley looked about 5'7 and probably barely over 110 lbs...and not to mention, compared to Carries' Double Dees...

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Grabbing_my_boobs

"-changed my mind n-never mind." She coughed awkwardly.

She began to look for bullets and spare mags for the M9, even though she'd be stuck with mostly civilian mags till they got to the station, or modified them.

"Huh?" Riley blinked, looking down at herself, before back to the woman. She became flustered suddenly, and irritated, slid an elbow around her bosom and turned slightly away. "Well, it ain't my fault!" She grunts, before thinking of a few clothes her father got her that were a little too big for her from last Christmas... being the scatterbrained mess she was, she never did return them... "Well, I don't know if any of the hunting supply things we got can... suppress what ya got, but lemme check on a few things upstairs." She says, heading for the side door in the back set into the brick wall, unlocking the door.

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed caught the bag and nodded, before he started looking over the various weapons and other supplies and equipment. "You may wish to prepare yourself to evacuate as well Riley. Once we acquire transport over at the hospital, and come to pick up whomever is left, we may not be on this side of town for quite some time. You'll be alone again, with nothing but the monsters and the dead cor company."

He started packing some selections of pistols, rifles, shotguns and ammunition, as well as a small handful of knives, bandoliers, holsters and specifically a reloading tool. That was going to help extend their ammunition supplies considerably.

"That should help you carry the .44" Ed commented with a slight grin. He turned to Riley, and handed her the cash he took from the register of the clothing store. Several thousand dollars with and said "Please, allow the ladies to at least pick out some more things from your store, whether it be any clothing items or additional supplies."

She turned and grabbed the bag of cash... and glanced at him wearily. "Just don't clear me out." She says, before smirking. "I appreciate the offer, but I can't just let this place fall to the dead. Besides, if you're headed to the RPD, I'll be able to get in touch with y'all so... no worries. Who knows? Maybe I'll ask ya to bring me a cheeseburger and some fries, I won't be too lonely." She says with frail smile, before ducking into the stairwell and closed the door behind her. She frowned. She couldn't leave... this was her father's legacy, all his time, blood, sweat, tears... built this place. After mom died, he went all out into this shop. Damn it... if only she hadn't left the door unlocked he wouldn't be in the hospital right now in Chicago... but again, perhaps that was a blessing in disguise. She couldn't imagine what he'd do if he was here with her. She shoved the thoughts from her mind, and climbed the stairs, grabbing what she could remember being either too old or oversized. The woman downstairs looked pretty big, she had that DD Bra too that she accidentally bought from Victoria's Secret in the Mall a few weeks back too. The beat up old hightops that were stretched out could probably fit her too. None of her shirts, even the button downs would fit that woman's muscular and yet curvaceous frame. She then remembered, her father was a big man, and one of his polos may work. She grabbed what she could, and headed back down.

When she returned, she spreads the clothing out on what remained of the counter. "Here, these might fit or be snug, but better than that cocktail dress and high heels. Can't imagine you running around out there with those on being any comfort." She explained, before pointing to the back office. "You can change in there, if ya like."
Riley MacLeed
Riley MacLeed
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Taylor Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:04 pm

"Suppress...?" Carrie said out loud, blinking at the word, before batting her lashes. She watched Riley head upstairs, and then went back to looking for munitions for her handgun. She found a handful of mags, and a fanny pack which would be helpful. Civies may laugh at the fanny pack's use, but most of the idiots wear in the front all the time when its meant to be worn the other way unless you're grabbing something. In this case, a few handfuls of M9 mags would do nicely.

When Riley returned, she glanced it over and nodded. "Well, I appreciate the thought aside." She says, taking the clothes and a pair of brown leather fingerless gloves off the nearby display. She heads into the back office, before sticking her head out. "No peeking! But Ed can, he's authorized." she winked to the big guy before entering the room and left the door only slightly ajar to keep her ear out on the conversation... not that she really needed to.

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Captain_hawke_blk_dress_by_reikothegwen_dcg7g25_by_reikothegwen_dcgeuoh-pre

Carrie looked into the nearby mirror, and the black sequin dress. It was a nice one, but had to go. She ran her hands through her hair, letting it loose and more comfortable before she kicked off her heels, and then pulled the straps off her shoulders; letting the dainty black dress fall to her ankles. She was topless, her large buoyant DD's bobbed freely as she tried the black, lacy bra. She was surprised it fit, and worked well with her lace thong panties:

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Captain_hawke_underwear_by_reikothegwen_dcg7g6g-pre

Damn... there is a lot of ground we still need to cover. Then there's Jack whose running around the damn hospital probably looking for me... dammit. I'm not a kid, he still thinks we're the same people we were before the...! Damn it all... She let the irritation fall away with a heavy sigh. She began to dress herself up. First socks, which worked well enough... though she was sure they were men's tube socks. The jeans... were her height, but not exactly her size. They actually were hard to pull up, but they snugly fit till the button shot off like a bullet!

The brass button flew and pinged off a file cabinet and desk, before becoming lost in the clutter of the room...

"Oops..." Carrie blushed, at least glad the jeans weren't tearing at the seams! She could still wear them, but to keep the tight fitting pants from slipping down her body, she looked around and grabbed one of the leather belts she saw for a holster and used that to 'cover up' the missing button. "Phew... good as new." She says, clapping her jiggly ass.

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Tenor

She then slipped on the white polo, which was both over-sized and snug in places. Men's polo... eh, can't blame her, I'd probably be gasping for air or popping more buttons with stuff she has... but I do wonder why she has a man's casual golf shirt... She pondered, slipping on the leather fingerless gloves, and then turned to the mirror.

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Captain_hawke_casual_1_5_by_reikothegwen_dcg7pxd-pre

She saw a picture nearby, of Riley looking less for wear, and an elderly man whom she was hugging from behind. She now got it... thinking of her own father for a moment made her a little sad. Her older brother Ray never got over his death by the hands of...

She pushed the memory of their impromptu second 'father', the eyepatched man who left them to fend for themselves in the Caribbean. If not for Jack, we'd be dead... well, Ray says otherwise, that because of him we did. She thought before rolling her eyes. She wondered if Robert got out of the private school or not, she hoped he faired better than she with equipment drops.

She slipped on the hightop sneakers, which were tight... but with some wear, she'd probably be able to get them to stretch a little, and be comfortable. Better than her combat boots at least.

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Captain_hawke_casual_5_by_reikothegwen_dcg7p9t-pre

At last, she put on a brown, cropped leather motorcycle jacket, which she assumed was Riley's given there was a picture of Riley in motorcycle leathers and with a desert eagle in her hands in front of a nice chopper.

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Biker

She snapped the fanny pack on, and tucked some of it under her shirt in the back, and then took her handgun and slipped it behind her waistband above her curvaceous rear... leaving her dress behind.

She gave a moment to listen in on the others, before returning to the store front itself.
Carrie Taylor
Carrie Taylor
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:23 pm

Ed smirked a little at Carries response. He finished packing what he could of the weapons and equipment into two bags, one was for the radio, and the other was the stuff he just paid for. Once he was done, he peered out into the gloom of the night through the barricade.

He took out one of the few Civilian model M4 Semi-Automatic Assault Rifles, and opened it up. He looked through the internals, and with a deft flick, he sheared off the sear on the back of the trigger that prevented the weapon from firing in full automatic mode on the civilian model. Now, he had just created a fully automatic AR. Some of the other assault rifles would need similar work, but that could wait till they got to PD. Ed reassembled the AR like a true gunsmith himself. "Hmm, I'll need to properly grind that sear point later, but it'll do for now." he mumbled a little, making sure the sights were adjusted, and zeroed in. He placed several 5.56mm magazines in various pockets round his coat.

"For those of you coming with me to the hospital, pick your weapon. Any who stay behind, hold down the fort and look after those supplies til we can get back with transport. Then, it's on to the police station, and hopefully we can get an evacuation plan going." Ed said as he turned towards the doors, and placed his hand on the barricade, ready to open it back up again, with his new M4 in one hand at the ready.

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Colt-M4

Last edited by Edgar Holden on Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Inventory Inventory:

Carrie Taylor likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReikotheGwen Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:12 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed smirked a little at Carries response. He finished packing what he could of the weapons and equipment into two bags, one was for the radio, and the other was the stuff he just paid for. Once he was done, he peered out into the gloom of the night through the barricade.

He took out one of the few Civilian model M4 Semi-Automatic Assault Rifles, and opened it up. He looked through the internals, and with a deft flick, he sheared off the sear on the back of the trigger that prevented the weapon from firing in full automatic mode on the civilian model. Now, he had just created a fully automatic AR. Some of the other assault rifles would need similar work, but that could wait till they got to PD. Ed reassembled the AR like a true gunsmith himself. "Hmm, I'll need to properly grind that sear point later, but it'll do for now." he mumbled a little, making sure the sights were adjusted, and zeroed in.

"For those of you coming with me to the hospital, pick your weapon. Any who stay behind, hold down the fort and look after those supplies til we can get back with transport. Then, it's on to the police station, and hopefully we can get an evacuation plan going." Ed said as he turned towards the doors, and placed his hand on the barricade, ready to open it back up again, with his new M4 in one hand at the ready.

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 Colt-M4

Reiko approached the bag and one of the weapons caught her eye.

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 200adede0912c182a870bca1b762c086

She had seen a similar weapon on the holster of the cop they took the radio from. She picked it up, and inspected it, before taking a handful of magazines for it, slipping a pair behind her bra through the opening of her blouse, while tossing the others into her apron. "Give me a moment to make some clips." She says to the man, taking out the box of .44 munition, and then taking some of the speed loaders from their plastic encasing and began loading what she could from the box.

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 NF04406000-2

She managed to load five speed loaders and had three bullets left loose, which she slid onto the belt looped around her waist. She had six loaded speedloaders in the apron, five rounds in the gun, and three loose rounds on her belt. She had five HP Mags, with two of them getting warm behind her bra, and two in the apron as well. She turned to Ed, and nodded when she was finished, with the Browning HP in hand.
ReikotheGwen
ReikotheGwen
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Taylor Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:28 pm

MacLeed's Gun Shop - Page 2 227-1558028484-262865696

Carrie exited the office, her handgun slightly visible sticking out from behind her as she walked over to the group with a smile. "Well, I'm pretty set to go." She says, walking over to one of the Bushman bowie knives on display and took it, before clipping it on her hip, just in case. "Thanks Riles, for the clothes and weapons." She says to the Gunshop owner's daughter, before regrouping with Ed and Reiko. "I'm not sticking around, I'll help get an ambulance running." She says with a smirk.
Carrie Taylor
Carrie Taylor
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley MacLeed Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:47 pm

"...Riley. Just Riley." She says to Carrie. "But you're welcome."

The red head turned to the small group, and sat behind her counter with her new radio planted on the surface, her Browning Auto-5 leaning against the counter but within reach. "I'll be here. As I said." She stubbornly repeated. "Don't die and put the shop's gear to waste. If you get to the station, drop me a line if you can. It seems right now their radios are only repeating evacuation procedure crap."
Riley MacLeed
Riley MacLeed
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: