Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army Street

2 posters

Go down

Army Street Empty Army Street

Post by Scott Walsh Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:02 pm

A road in Northern Raccoon City. The Raccoon General Hospital is located just off of this street. Fire can be seen inside Night reception, Underpass entrance and B1F south passage.

(Scott's previous post: Click here)

Scott's squad car had turned over to Army Street, pulling right up to the side of the Hospital. Nothing looked unusual from his initial view of the building, aside from the multiple ambulances and a couple squad cars with their flashers still on. He pulled tightly to the curb on the emergency line, but didn't block the ER. He slipped out of the seat, leaving the mounted shotgun on the passenger side as he closed the door and headed to the entrance. He could see the Night Reception room from this side, but didn't see his dad milling about it through any of its windows. "Dammit..." He cursed, sprinting the rest of the way.

[to here]
Scott Walsh
Scott Walsh
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Army Street Left_bar_bleue5/5Army Street Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Army Street Left_bar_bleue120/120Army Street Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Army Street Left_bar_bleue0/0Army Street Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):

Back to top Go down

Army Street Empty Re: Army Street

Post by ReikotheGwen Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:10 pm

(from here)

Reiko makes it to the Squad Car in front of the hospital. The door was open but it lacked keys. Bloodied handprints were all over the shotgun nestled within.

Army Street Latest

The 870 was solidly locked in place, and she could also see attempts at someone trying to hack at the bolt locking it in place. There was no on-board computer like Ed spoke of, but there was a radio repeating the same messages as the radio they gave Riley. She tried her hand at it as well... but no dice.

She then went around to the back, to the trunk of the vehicle where she saw a shambling corpse approach her!

WHACK!

She swung her bat across their head, nails and barbed wire penetrating the skull and flesh, and driving a deep chunk of it off. It fell to the ground motionless and the woman tried the trunk. Someone had tried to force it open like the shotgun rack's bolt, but with no avail. The nearby bent-nearly-in-half crowbar was a testament to the vehicle's fortitude. "Hmm... this won't be easy..." she says under her breath, holding her chin with her free hand.
ReikotheGwen
ReikotheGwen
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Edgar Holden and Scott Walsh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Walsh Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:54 pm

(from here)

Scott quickly swept the street with the VP70, then turned to Jane and the others. "Donna, Jane, Reggie, head to the parkinglot as planned. I'll be with ya momentarily." He says, turning to his squad car and...

He blinked. When he said he had a friend trying to break into my squad car... I didn't think... wait, IS HE A PIMP?! Scott's face went flustered, but he shook his head. Pimp or not, it didn't matter, he had an AR and a hot gothic maid and wanted to help them, so it was all he needed! He made his way over to the vehicle in a short jog. "Hey, names Scott. I met your friend indoors." he called out, thumbing back to the hospital. He was surprised his car was still there... but could see the damage done. "Hop in, gonna drive us over to the parkinglot with the others." He explained.
Scott Walsh
Scott Walsh
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):

Edgar Holden and ReikotheGwen like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReikotheGwen Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:48 pm

Scott Walsh wrote:(from here)

Scott quickly swept the street with the VP70, then turned to Jane and the others. "Donna, Jane, Reggie, head to the parkinglot as planned. I'll be with ya momentarily." He says, turning to his squad car and...

He blinked. When he said he had a friend trying to break into my squad car... I didn't think... wait, IS HE A PIMP?! Scott's face went flustered, but he shook his head. Pimp or not, it didn't matter, he had an AR and a hot gothic maid and wanted to help them, so it was all he needed! He made his way over to the vehicle in a short jog. "Hey, names Scott. I met your friend indoors." he called out, thumbing back to the hospital. He was surprised his car was still there... but could see the damage done. "Hop in, gonna drive us over to the parkinglot with the others." He explained.

Reiko turned her bat towards the approaching officer... then lowered it when she saw he was clearly among the living. "Reiko." She answered back, and noted his quick to trust demeanor. Wow... I really did just drop into a city with a small town vibe. She silently took a seat next to him, the shotgun in front of her. "How long has the city been like this?" She asked, eyes fixated on the shotgun, before slowly turning her deep blue eyes to the young officer.
ReikotheGwen
ReikotheGwen
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Edgar Holden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Walsh Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:01 pm

ReikotheGwen wrote:
Scott Walsh wrote:(from here)

Reiko turned her bat towards the approaching officer... then lowered it when she saw he was clearly among the living. "Reiko." She answered back, and noted his quick to trust demeanor. Wow... I really did just drop into a city with a small town vibe. She silently took a seat next to him, the shotgun in front of her. "How long has the city been like this?" She asked, eyes fixated on the shotgun, before slowly turning her deep blue eyes to the young officer.

Scott hopped into the driver seat, ignoring the bloodstains as he closed the door and tried the ignition again. The car stalled briefly, due to the low battery thanks to his flashers, but as he tried to gun the engine, he glanced over to the pretty 'Reiko' who was staring back at him. Damn... she's hot as hell... He thought, before looking back to the steering wheel. "Since this morning. All started at the football game, a riot. Then... this." He explained. "I'm not sure whats going on, but I'm sure the others at the station will know. Dammit, Handy's voice on the radio pissing me off..." he mumbled, before the engine started. "Yes!" He chuckled, playing with his keyring, he removed a small key and handed it to her. "Its for the rack." He nodded to the shotgun. "It'll also unlock the trunk." He explained as he put the vehicle in drive and steered the Crown Victoria towards the parkinglot.

(to here)
Scott Walsh
Scott Walsh
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Edgar Holden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down