Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking

+6
Scott Walsh
GOBLIN 6
Carrie Taylor
Kali Kawena
Jack Taylor
U331
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  Empty Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking

Post by U331 Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:33 am

[From here]

The mutated frog creature from hell fell till it hit the roof of one of the ambulances, rolling off its caved in surface and then hit the asphalt with a wet smack...
U331
U331
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  Empty Re: Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking

Post by Jack Taylor Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:40 pm

Jack Taylor wrote:
Kali Kawena wrote:
VMaster wrote:
Kali Kawena wrote:Kali continued her dashing sprint from doom, only to feel and hear the creature give chase! "What the fuck is going on?! I gotta be dreaming!!" She screams, stumbling through the forest patches when she hears movement in the air whipping towards her left! She turns her head to the sound, and her eyes become wide, her jaw dropped! It was like slow motion, the pink slimy muscle was arching her direction at a speed she could not match! "OH NO!" She cries, knowing she would not be able to dodge it, but tried to lunge forwards before it could coil around her mid arms and torso!

The tongue slaps the side of her torso, coiling underneath her jiggling bosom one and a half times, before becoming taut! Kali stops in her tracks from the creature's weight, and soon by the creature's pull, as it retracts the poor woman back to its awaiting maw! The toad opened widely, saliva bridging between both jaws! Her loud scream echoed throughout the wooded jogging path, before it stops abruptly, silenced between between the tightly shutting maw which snapped around her hips! Still alive, Kali's legs wiggle and kick over the oversized toad's lips, her sneakers flinging mud and grass as the frog tastes its catch, its tongue uncoiling and lathered the woman's face and snaking inside her track suit!

"Oh GOD!!" Kali screamed, her muffled cries lost to the thick walls of the beast's pale flesh! She felt the jaws grip her hips, making her cringe, her body squirming and kicking wildly as she felt the thick tongue lather her face, dip down between her blouse, and cradle her breasts underneath! She felt violated in various ways! The stench of the breath made her choke, fishy bad breath that had the tinge of rotting meat underneath. Oh my fucking God, I'm going to be eaten by an oversized monster toad and no one will know! Oh fuck, I'm going to be in this things stomach!! I'm-I'm going to die?! Her mind screamed when she suddenly felt the frog shutter, the muffled sounds like the sharp cracks of a bull whip, before she felt someone's hands grip her ankle and yank her out!

Jack Taylor wrote:A shimmer in the light, as a long blade propels itself towards the beast, stabbing deep into the side of its rubbery hide... the image of a Spade engraved deeply on either side of the weapon. It was soon followed by a series of shotgun blasts, pellets digging into the frog's side as the man stepped from the foliage in camouflage and olive drab. He pumps the mossberg again, the weapon's high capacity allowing the red haired man to continue unloading lead and punishment into the beast's flesh. "Let her go monster!" He barked, yanking up the high capacity Para Ordnance 1911 clone from his drop leg holster firing several .45 ACP rounds into the creature's bleeding side, while his other hand held the shotgun. He then sprinted, jumping up and slammed his foot down on the large bowie style knife... that was more machete than knife stuck into the side of its body. He holstered his pistol, and nimbly caught the grip of his knife, yanking it out of the creature before sliding it into his sheath. "Hey, woman, you alive?" He called out, unsure if he killed the beast or not, but at the very least this should stun it long enough for him to yank her back out! He pull on her ankle, pulling the slimy woman's body from the closed lips of the creature, dragging her back into the muddy soil! "C'mon! Get on your feet and run!" He exclaimed, shotgun now in his dominant hand, shouldered and then fired at the monster's face as a final 'fuck you'.

She slipped out, slimy, arms above her head, the tongue pulling out her large breasts from her shirt in the process, flashing her savior with slimy, pale tits! "Ack!" she half screamed, half gurgled, covering her chest quickly, before she fell onto her knees and hacked up saliva that had climbed down her throat! "Oh*cough* GOD..." she spat, cracked red eyes glaring up at the creature... unsure if it was alive or dead! "W-hat?" She stammered, turning to the man who pulled her out asked if she was alive, unable to fully see him due to her blurry vision.

He slid his handgun back into his holster, and drew his shotgun again, hand on his belt, the buttstock of his gun against his hip as he posed, looking away as she... fixed herself. He blushed gently, and may or may not notice it given his auburn hair reflecting on his face when her vision cleared.

Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  Jack_with_shotgun2

He was tall, had auburn hair parted in an older fashion, had some well trimmed facial hair, a light beard and thin mustache that was bare in the center under his nose. He had piercing blue eyes that darted to her and then back to the monster... whom he thought had been twitching way too much to be fully dead now. "Name's Jack, I suggest we keep moving Miss." he began, tossing the shotgun into his left hand grabbing the grip and then reached down and grabbed her by the wrist. "I don't think I killed t-it, we gotta move, now!" He explained, pulling her up onto her feet and running, tugging her along without looking.

[from here]

It was some time since the pair left Victory Park, the streets so filled with panic, no one seemed to bother a man in laid back military fatigues pulling along a terrified woman in one hand and a shotgun in the other. "We gotta move!" Jack exclaimed, figuring since they were close he could check in on Carrie at Raccoon General... even though his survival instincts told him that would be the worst place to go during this pandemic; he had no choice, he was bound to upholding a bit of a personal justice and ensuring the safety of at least those he ran across- after all, the best laid out plans were altered due to unforeseen circumstances. When he stood outside the Hospital Entrance he froze- the mob of zombies assaulting the doorway wasn't a welcoming sight. "Shit, miss, this way!" He gasped, pulling the woman towards the parkinglot when he saw the twitching mass of frog legs on the concrete and the woman screamed!

He let go and shouldered the Mossberg at it before his attention snapped to the approaching zombies from the entrance. "Fuck me... Okay Lady, look for a vehicle and stay put inside it. I"ll be back as soon as I can! We need supplies, and if there are survivors inside, they need to be saved! I'll be back don't you worry!" He shouted back, and began making loud whooping noises to draw the crowd away from her. "C'mon, I seen better in the Special Olympics!" He shouted. "Actually, I take that back that be puttin' them to shame, you slug brained fucks!" He spat, raising the shotgun and fired buckshot into the small crowd chasing him. "That's right, go after the red neck with military class weapons!" He whooped again, and began running deeper into the parking lot!

Once he was sure he got most of their attention, he began to look for a way into the hospital. "Loading Bay... Loading Bay..." He grumbled, running around looking for an entrance.

(to here)

Last edited by Jack Taylor on Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor
Ace of Spades
Ace of Spades

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  Left_bar_bleue25/25Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  Left_bar_bleue20/20Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  Left_bar_bleue8/8Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  Left_bar_bleue6/6Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

Kali Kawena likes this post

Back to top Go down

Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  Empty Re: Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking

Post by Kali Kawena Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:04 am

Jack Taylor wrote:
Jack Taylor wrote:
Kali Kawena wrote:
VMaster wrote:
Kali Kawena wrote:Kali continued her dashing sprint from doom, only to feel and hear the creature give chase! "What the fuck is going on?! I gotta be dreaming!!" She screams, stumbling through the forest patches when she hears movement in the air whipping towards her left! She turns her head to the sound, and her eyes become wide, her jaw dropped! It was like slow motion, the pink slimy muscle was arching her direction at a speed she could not match! "OH NO!" She cries, knowing she would not be able to dodge it, but tried to lunge forwards before it could coil around her mid arms and torso!

The tongue slaps the side of her torso, coiling underneath her jiggling bosom one and a half times, before becoming taut! Kali stops in her tracks from the creature's weight, and soon by the creature's pull, as it retracts the poor woman back to its awaiting maw! The toad opened widely, saliva bridging between both jaws! Her loud scream echoed throughout the wooded jogging path, before it stops abruptly, silenced between between the tightly shutting maw which snapped around her hips! Still alive, Kali's legs wiggle and kick over the oversized toad's lips, her sneakers flinging mud and grass as the frog tastes its catch, its tongue uncoiling and lathered the woman's face and snaking inside her track suit!

"Oh GOD!!" Kali screamed, her muffled cries lost to the thick walls of the beast's pale flesh! She felt the jaws grip her hips, making her cringe, her body squirming and kicking wildly as she felt the thick tongue lather her face, dip down between her blouse, and cradle her breasts underneath! She felt violated in various ways! The stench of the breath made her choke, fishy bad breath that had the tinge of rotting meat underneath. Oh my fucking God, I'm going to be eaten by an oversized monster toad and no one will know! Oh fuck, I'm going to be in this things stomach!! I'm-I'm going to die?! Her mind screamed when she suddenly felt the frog shutter, the muffled sounds like the sharp cracks of a bull whip, before she felt someone's hands grip her ankle and yank her out!

Jack Taylor wrote:A shimmer in the light, as a long blade propels itself towards the beast, stabbing deep into the side of its rubbery hide... the image of a Spade engraved deeply on either side of the weapon. It was soon followed by a series of shotgun blasts, pellets digging into the frog's side as the man stepped from the foliage in camouflage and olive drab. He pumps the mossberg again, the weapon's high capacity allowing the red haired man to continue unloading lead and punishment into the beast's flesh. "Let her go monster!" He barked, yanking up the high capacity Para Ordnance 1911 clone from his drop leg holster firing several .45 ACP rounds into the creature's bleeding side, while his other hand held the shotgun. He then sprinted, jumping up and slammed his foot down on the large bowie style knife... that was more machete than knife stuck into the side of its body. He holstered his pistol, and nimbly caught the grip of his knife, yanking it out of the creature before sliding it into his sheath. "Hey, woman, you alive?" He called out, unsure if he killed the beast or not, but at the very least this should stun it long enough for him to yank her back out! He pull on her ankle, pulling the slimy woman's body from the closed lips of the creature, dragging her back into the muddy soil! "C'mon! Get on your feet and run!" He exclaimed, shotgun now in his dominant hand, shouldered and then fired at the monster's face as a final 'fuck you'.

She slipped out, slimy, arms above her head, the tongue pulling out her large breasts from her shirt in the process, flashing her savior with slimy, pale tits! "Ack!" she half screamed, half gurgled, covering her chest quickly, before she fell onto her knees and hacked up saliva that had climbed down her throat! "Oh*cough* GOD..." she spat, cracked red eyes glaring up at the creature... unsure if it was alive or dead! "W-hat?" She stammered, turning to the man who pulled her out asked if she was alive, unable to fully see him due to her blurry vision.

He slid his handgun back into his holster, and drew his shotgun again, hand on his belt, the buttstock of his gun against his hip as he posed, looking away as she... fixed herself. He blushed gently, and may or may not notice it given his auburn hair reflecting on his face when her vision cleared.

Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  Jack_with_shotgun2

He was tall, had auburn hair parted in an older fashion, had some well trimmed facial hair, a light beard and thin mustache that was bare in the center under his nose. He had piercing blue eyes that darted to her and then back to the monster... whom he thought had been twitching way too much to be fully dead now. "Name's Jack, I suggest we keep moving Miss." he began, tossing the shotgun into his left hand grabbing the grip and then reached down and grabbed her by the wrist. "I don't think I killed t-it, we gotta move, now!" He explained, pulling her up onto her feet and running, tugging her along without looking.

[from here]

It was some time since the pair left Victory Park, the streets so filled with panic, no one seemed to bother a man in laid back military fatigues pulling along a terrified woman in one hand and a shotgun in the other. "We gotta move!" Jack exclaimed, figuring since they were close he could check in on Carrie at Raccoon General... even though his survival instincts told him that would be the worst place to go during this pandemic; he had no choice, he was bound to upholding a bit of a personal justice and ensuring the safety of at least those he ran across- after all, the best laid out plans were altered due to unforeseen circumstances. When he stood outside the Hospital Entrance he froze- the mob of zombies assaulting the doorway wasn't a welcoming sight. "Shit, miss, this way!" He gasped, pulling the woman towards the parkinglot when he saw the twitching mass of frog legs on the concrete and the woman screamed!

He let go and shouldered the Mossberg at it before his attention snapped to the approaching zombies from the entrance. "Fuck me... Okay Lady, look for a vehicle and stay put inside it. I"ll be back as soon as I can! We need supplies, and if there are survivors inside, they need to be saved! I'll be back don't you worry!" He shouted back, and began making loud whooping noises to draw the crowd away from her. "C'mon, I seen better in the Special Olympics!" He shouted. "Actually, I take that back that be puttin' them to shame, you slug brained fucks!" He spat, raising the shotgun and fired buckshot into the small crowd chasing him. "That's right, go after the red neck with military class weapons!" He whooped again, and began running deeper into the parking lot!

Once he was sure he got most of their attention, he began to look for a way into the hospital. "Loading Bay... Loading Bay..." He grumbled, running around looking for an entrance.

"O-Okay!" She screamed, still confused by everything going on. She tried a bunch of the vehicles, before finding an ambulance with its back doors open and she forced herself inside as the red-neck lead the horde away with his shotgun! She closed the doors and crouched down, keeping herself out of sight!

Hours later...

Kali blinked open her eyes. She had slept in the boredom... and was woken by the sound of distant gunfire. She wondered if the man had... perished. Still, she was too scared to check the windows. Darkness was upon the sky... and the glow of lamplight was set in. How long was she out? She mustered her courage, grabbing a nearby scalpel for defense... and took a peek. The parkinglot looked empty... and she couldn't see the man anywhere. Jack... that was what his name was... yes, I remember now... I hope he made it out okay. He saved my life from that giant toad...what was that anyway?! She asked herself.
Kali Kawena
Kali Kawena
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Taylor Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:55 pm

(from here)

Carrie made her way deftly toward the parkinglot, and could already see a few prime vehicles for the taking, before stumbling upon an odd frog corpse. It looked like one of the gammas that tried to devour her in the park... but it was different. Larger, more volatile looking. And exceedingly dead. "The hell happened to it...?" She pondered out loud, hunkering near the creature, noticing the glass shards around the corpse before looking up. She could see a window on the fourth floor having been shattered. "Huh... brain dead creature does something stupid. Who knew?" She scoffed, standing up, and kicked the thing for good measure.

She then walked over to the ambulances, and noticed an pair of eyes staring back at her!

Carried turned her M9 towards the person inside the ambulance, before lowering it. "Oh, shit..." She says, walking towards them, hands up. "Don't worry, I'm not a zombie. I'm Carrie." She introduced herself quickly.
Carrie Taylor
Carrie Taylor
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

Edgar Holden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Kawena Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:15 pm

Carrie Taylor wrote:(from here)

Carrie made her way deftly toward the parkinglot, and could already see a few prime vehicles for the taking, before stumbling upon an odd frog corpse. It looked like one of the gammas that tried to devour her in the park... but it was different. Larger, more volatile looking. And exceedingly dead. "The hell happened to it...?" She pondered out loud, hunkering near the creature, noticing the glass shards around the corpse before looking up. She could see a window on the fourth floor having been shattered. "Huh... brain dead creature does something stupid. Who knew?" She scoffed, standing up, and kicked the thing for good measure.

She then walked over to the ambulances, and noticed an pair of eyes staring back at her!

Carried turned her M9 towards the person inside the ambulance, before lowering it. "Oh, shit..." She says, walking towards them, hands up. "Don't worry, I'm not a zombie. I'm Carrie." She introduced herself quickly.

At the sight of the woman, Kali let out a sharp yelp of surprise, falling back as the woman trained her weapon on her beyond the doors! Then, she heard the woman speak to her, calling herself Carrie. Kali opened the door slowly, and looked the woman over. "Kali Kawena... I'm a swim coach... wha-whats happening out here? There's monsters, z-zombies, what the hell is going on?!" she began asking Carrie, it had been a while since she spoke to anyone who could speak to her since Jack ran off.
Kali Kawena
Kali Kawena
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Edgar Holden and Carrie Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Taylor Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:22 pm

Kali Kawena wrote:
Carrie Taylor wrote:(from here)

At the sight of the woman, Kali let out a sharp yelp of surprise, falling back as the woman trained her weapon on her beyond the doors! Then, she heard the woman speak to her, calling herself Carrie. Kali opened the door slowly, and looked the woman over. "Kali Kawena... I'm a swim coach... wha-whats happening out here? There's monsters, z-zombies, what the hell is going on?!" she began asking Carrie, it had been a while since she spoke to anyone who could speak to her since Jack ran off.

Carrie held her free hand up. "Hold it hold it, we can explain that later. Right now, all that matters is we get out of here alive. I'm going to go grab keys for this ambulance, but I have to ask is there anyone else with you? We can't stay long, after all. Its getting dark, and we're running short on time." She explained.
Carrie Taylor
Carrie Taylor
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by GOBLIN 6 Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:27 pm

[from here]

Jane stood behind Regina, while Donna took point. Soon, the trio spotted the woman near an ambulance as the tall man had said. As they made their approach, Regina and Donna reacted harshly to the corpse whom Jane had just locked eyes on. Instinctively, she rose her gun to it- she knew it more intimately than any of them... the Scalpel still jabbed into its rubbery flesh where she had crawled out! "Th-thats the frog thing! The frog thing that ate me!" She screamed, the revolver shakily pointed at the downed creature!
GOBLIN 6
GOBLIN 6
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Edgar Holden and Carrie Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Taylor Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:09 pm

Carrie turned her attention to the new arrivals, as they gleaned over the carcass of the frog...

Her eyes fixated on the woman who had aimed her revolver at it... and her face became sour, stern.

Earlier that day... wrote:

Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  D9zdja5-fb520844-cb25-446a-a8a8-6a760fabe67f
"My...she's a pretty one."
Carrie stood with the doctor who leered over Mei-Lin Lopez, otherwise known as Goblin-6, a USS agent who was part of the Umbrella dispatch team sent in to apprehend Dr. Birkin. Her arms were crossed, her skimpy dress catching the lecherous doctor, a freak with a background for molesting and sexually abusing women patients.. one of Umbrella's 'rent-a-lackies'. "Focus," She told the man. "She's been drugged with some of the new stuff they give the company dogs, it scrambles your memories if it doesn't kill you outright." Carrie continued.

The man seemed to ignore her, and Carrie sighed. "She's Company property, and there's been no update on either team sent in. She could be a valuable asset to us yet... however." She paused, pulling out a case. "We were lucky that Irons' inside men brought her to us first. In case he wants to pretend to be a cop or if she doesn't wake up before the day's end... kill her." She handed the case to the mad doctor. "I have a gala to attend. Be a good boy, and you might get a promotion..."

Carrie looked at the woman with an intense glare... wondering if the drug worked as she clearly wasn't dead like Melvin promised she would! Bastard... probably played with her tits all evening and then went and got eaten by a virus carrier... incompetence! She grits her teeth at the thought, but calmed herself. She had to look the part, and perhaps the drugs did work... how long? She may remember the memories from before, but they could then mesh with the new ones she was gaining, and she may decide not to be a loyal dog to the company... she could be a threat. She then wondered... if she remembered her. If she remembered her and her siblings, and spill it all to the civies around them... the mission could be in jeopardy.

Just gotta remain calm... cool, collected. Don't make a fuss, Carrie... don't break your cover. She told herself, and watched the three women from afar, before calling them over. "Ladies, over here!"
Carrie Taylor
Carrie Taylor
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Kawena Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:19 pm

Kali nodded. "There was a man, um, Jack his name was. He led me here from the park where I was attacked by this giant, white toad- like supersized! It was surreal, and terrifying, it scooped me into its mouth with its tongue and I almost died!" She explained, before noting the womans attention had snapped to more survivors, three strangers to her.
Kali Kawena
Kali Kawena
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by GOBLIN 6 Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:26 pm

When the woman's voice called to them, Jane snapped out of it, and turned to the said woman. She was in a brown jacket and jeans... but looked unremarkable to her. She then looked back to the corpse... Hard to believe that thing had jumped from the window to get me... is it really dead? She asked herself... forcing herself to lower her pistol. Donna and Regina wearily made their way over to the Ambulance, however Jane remained by the slimy, large monster who had been smaller before it had eaten her... and far less threatening than it had now...

Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  Urgen_Adolescant_stage1

It was so much larger than her now... it wouldn't struggle to swallow her down like it had before. She kept her eye on it... not wanting to look away.
GOBLIN 6
GOBLIN 6
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Walsh Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:32 pm

(from here)

The squad car gently swerved into the parking lot, the headlights drawn upon the woman in hospital clothes and a vest, and a... freaky ass frog thing. "Huh.. Jane wasn't wrong, it exists..." He says, looking at the amphibious thing laying seemingly dead there.
Scott Walsh
Scott Walsh
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  Left_bar_bleue5/5Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  Left_bar_bleue120/120Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  Left_bar_bleue0/0Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  Left_bar_bleue0/0Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by ReikotheGwen Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:43 pm

Scott Walsh wrote:
ReikotheGwen wrote:
Scott Walsh wrote:(from here)

Scott quickly swept the street with the VP70, then turned to Jane and the others. "Donna, Jane, Reggie, head to the parkinglot as planned. I'll be with ya momentarily." He says, turning to his squad car and...

He blinked. When he said he had a friend trying to break into my squad car... I didn't think... wait, IS HE A PIMP?! Scott's face went flustered, but he shook his head. Pimp or not, it didn't matter, he had an AR and a hot gothic maid and wanted to help them, so it was all he needed! He made his way over to the vehicle in a short jog. "Hey, names Scott. I met your friend indoors." he called out, thumbing back to the hospital. He was surprised his car was still there... but could see the damage done. "Hop in, gonna drive us over to the parkinglot with the others." He explained.

Reiko turned her bat towards the approaching officer... then lowered it when she saw he was clearly among the living. "Reiko." She answered back, and noted his quick to trust demeanor. Wow... I really did just drop into a city with a small town vibe. She silently took a seat next to him, the shotgun in front of her. "How long has the city been like this?" She asked, eyes fixated on the shotgun, before slowly turning her deep blue eyes to the young officer.

Scott hopped into the driver seat, ignoring the bloodstains as he closed the door and tried the ignition again. The car stalled briefly, due to the low battery thanks to his flashers, but as he tried to gun the engine, he glanced over to the pretty 'Reiko' who was staring back at him. Damn... she's hot as hell... He thought, before looking back to the steering wheel. "Since this morning. All started at the football game, a riot. Then... this." He explained. "I'm not sure whats going on, but I'm sure the others at the station will know. Dammit, Handy's voice on the radio pissing me off..." he mumbled, before the engine started. "Yes!" He chuckled, playing with his keyring, he removed a small key and handed it to her. "Its for the rack." He nodded to the shotgun. "It'll also unlock the trunk." He explained as he put the vehicle in drive and steered the Crown Victoria towards the parkinglot.

(to here)

She raised a brow, and then took the key as the vehicle eased it self down the short distance to the parking lot. She used the key to unlock the rack's bolt, and then pulled the bar aside, pulling the stubby shotgun from its recessed upright position. She slipped the key between her own 'rack' behind the leather and lace bra, for safe keeping.

The squad car gently swerved into the parking lot, the headlights drawn upon the woman in hospital clothes and a vest, and a... freaky ass frog thing. "Huh.. Jane wasn't wrong, it exists..." He says, looking at the amphibious thing laying seemingly dead there.

She took note of the creature as well... and now understood what Ed and Carrie meant by such things. Once the car came to a rest, she exited the vehicle and turned to Scott. "This thing loaded?" She asked, closing the door with her hip as she held the weapon and sets her bat upon the hood of the Crowne Victoria.
ReikotheGwen
ReikotheGwen
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Edgar Holden and Scott Walsh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Taylor Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:52 pm

Carrie watched Lin, as she knew her, even as Kali behind her spoke up:

Kali Kawena wrote:Kali nodded. "There was a man, um, Jack his name was. He led me here from the park where I was attacked by this giant, white toad- like supersized! It was surreal, and terrifying, it scooped me into its mouth with its tongue and I almost died!" She explained, before noting the womans attention had snapped to more survivors, three strangers to her.

The mention of Jack... wasn't surprising. Great... wonder when he'll show his face. She thought, before Reiko pulled up with the officer and his squad car. "I see you got the shotgun, Reiko." She called out to the Goth, before her eyes fell upon Lin again... Why isn't she moving...? She then turned to the two girls who were with the hospital gown wearing woman. "I'm Carrie, the Goth Maid over there is Reiko, but... we're not sure if its really her name. This is Kali, we just met, and the big guy you all met is Edgar. He's... unique." She explained.

She turned to Kali again. "Jack was it? Well, I can look for him while checking the Ambulance Bay. You all can sit tight here for now," she turned to the others. "I'll be back in a jiffy." She says, heading for the Ambulance bay.

(to here)
Carrie Taylor
Carrie Taylor
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by GOBLIN 6 Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:59 am

Jane didn't react till the headlights were drawn upon her. She turned, noticing Scott and a new woman in black. She turned around, and noticed Donna and Regina were now huddling inside one of the ambulances with a new woman. She stood there as the chilly wind blew... then turned her attention to Scott. "We have more friends. This is beneficial." She says in odd manner, and began to approach Scott and the new woman to see if they needed a hand.
GOBLIN 6
GOBLIN 6
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by U331 Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:09 am

The creature began to twitch... the revitalization process resumed, and the creature's odd, amphibious yellow eyes winked open...

It saw the shape and outline of the woman before it, the familiar contours and curves of the creature who made it suffer and escaped! The eyes of the beast became lidded, but silently began to rise up in the view of the headlights! Its cavernous maw yawned open, dripping with saliva and sharp, shark like teeth...! The damaged, now fork like tongue slithered out from the cavern and launched towards the woman while her back was turned!
U331
U331
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Edgar Holden, GOBLIN 6 and Scott Walsh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Walsh Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:13 am

ReikotheGwen wrote:
Scott Walsh wrote:
ReikotheGwen wrote:

Scott quickly swept the street with the VP70, then turned to Jane and the others. "Donna, Jane, Reggie, head to the parkinglot as planned. I'll be with ya momentarily." He says, turning to his squad car and...

He blinked. When he said he had a friend trying to break into my squad car... I didn't think... wait, IS HE A PIMP?! Scott's face went flustered, but he shook his head. Pimp or not, it didn't matter, he had an AR and a hot gothic maid and wanted to help them, so it was all he needed! He made his way over to the vehicle in a short jog. "Hey, names Scott. I met your friend indoors." he called out, thumbing back to the hospital. He was surprised his car was still there... but could see the damage done. "Hop in, gonna drive us over to the parkinglot with the others." He explained.

Reiko turned her bat towards the approaching officer... then lowered it when she saw he was clearly among the living. "Reiko." She answered back, and noted his quick to trust demeanor. Wow... I really did just drop into a city with a small town vibe. She silently took a seat next to him, the shotgun in front of her. "How long has the city been like this?" She asked, eyes fixated on the shotgun, before slowly turning her deep blue eyes to the young officer.

Scott hopped into the driver seat, ignoring the bloodstains as he closed the door and tried the ignition again. The car stalled briefly, due to the low battery thanks to his flashers, but as he tried to gun the engine, he glanced over to the pretty 'Reiko' who was staring back at him. Damn... she's hot as hell... He thought, before looking back to the steering wheel. "Since this morning. All started at the football game, a riot. Then... this." He explained. "I'm not sure whats going on, but I'm sure the others at the station will know. Dammit, Handy's voice on the radio pissing me off..." he mumbled, before the engine started. "Yes!" He chuckled, playing with his keyring, he removed a small key and handed it to her. "Its for the rack." He nodded to the shotgun. "It'll also unlock the trunk." He explained as he put the vehicle in drive and steered the Crown Victoria towards the parkinglot.

(to here)

She raised a brow, and then took the key as the vehicle eased it self down the short distance to the parking lot. She used the key to unlock the rack's bolt, and then pulled the bar aside, pulling the stubby shotgun from its recessed upright position. She slipped the key between her own 'rack' behind the leather and lace bra, for safe keeping.

She took note of the creature as well... and now understood what Ed and Carrie meant by such things. Once the car came to a rest, she exited the vehicle and turned to Scott. "This thing loaded?" She asked, closing the door with her hip as she held the weapon and sets her bat upon the hood of the Crowne Victoria.

He turned to Reiko watching her pocket the key in an interesting place before she got out. Scott opened the door and leaned over the roof of the vehicle to converse with her. "No. We need to take the shells and extra munition in the trunk." he explained. He then saw movement in the corner of his vision, and he turned towards Jane walking to them... and he saw it. The creature... was standing up! "JANE out of the way!" He screamed, jumping back into the vehicle, removing the break and didn't bother closing the door. He switched gears and floored the gas, manipulating the car's trajectory for the creature as the engine roared!
Scott Walsh
Scott Walsh
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  Left_bar_bleue5/5Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  Left_bar_bleue120/120Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:

Edgar Holden and GOBLIN 6 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReikotheGwen Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:17 am

Scott Walsh wrote:
He turned to Reiko watching her pocket the key in an interesting place before she got out. Scott opened the door and leaned over the roof of the vehicle to converse with her. "No. We need to take the shells and extra munition in the trunk." he explained. He then saw movement in the corner of his vision, and he turned towards Jane walking to them... and he saw it. The creature... was standing up! "JANE out of the way!" He screamed, jumping back into the vehicle, removing the break and didn't bother closing the door. He switched gears and floored the gas, manipulating the car's trajectory for the creature as the engine roared!

She nodded, about to remove the keys when she saw what he saw as well:

U331 wrote:The creature began to twitch... the revitalization process resumed, and the creature's odd, amphibious yellow eyes winked open...

It saw the shape and outline of the woman before it, the familiar contours and curves of the creature who made it suffer and escaped! The eyes of the beast became lidded, but silently began to rise up in the view of the headlights! Its cavernous maw yawned open, dripping with saliva and sharp, shark like teeth...! The damaged, now fork like tongue slithered out from the cavern and launched towards the woman while her back was turned!

Before he got into the car, Reiko rushed forwards, sprinting into Jane to get her out of the way, shouldering the woman in the process! She didn't think, just acted to get Jane out of harm's way, even as that tongue lashed out for her!
ReikotheGwen
ReikotheGwen
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by U331 Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:31 am

ReikotheGwen wrote:
Scott Walsh wrote:

U331 wrote:The creature began to twitch... the revitalization process resumed, and the creature's odd, amphibious yellow eyes winked open...

Before he got into the car, Reiko rushed forwards, sprinting into Jane to get her out of the way, shouldering the woman in the process! She didn't think, just acted to get Jane out of harm's way, even as that tongue lashed out for her!

For her bravery, Reiko was instead grabbed by U331's tongue! The thick, sticky muscle wrapped around the woman's arms, under her jiggling bust! As she was being lifted and simultaneously withdrawn to the large mutant's mouth, Scott's vehicle roared towards it! Instead of moving, it waited till the vehicle was close, then swept its large, clawed hand out, driving into the driver side tire and then as it turned towards the vehicle, whipping Reiko like a worm on a hook, her legs kicking and flailing as she was being driven closer to the monster's sweaty mouth, it flipped the squad car over!

The crown victoria screeched and sparked on the tarmac, the vehicle sliding on its passenger side before fully flipping upside down and slamming into the building, shaking it and blowing out some of its windows!

Reiko had dropped the shotgun beside Jane in the process of being snatched, and now was drawn up to her hips as the sharp jaws came down on her waist! Saliva instantly webbed around her body, as it jerked its head back twice, engulfing her sexy, kicking thighs... Reiko's head and shoulders, large breasts were already in its throat, the teeth chomping down on her curvaceous body as she was eased down its putrid gullet... Closing its mouth, white film covered its eyes, swallowing the Gothic Maid easily with a sickening, wet, GULP....

A large bulge descends the creatures neck, filling out its recessed midsection with a larger, rounded paunch! The belly bounced with its sexy prisoner's weight, the creature taunting the survivors by licking its jaws and patting its stomach in an eerie, sentient manner... before half croaking and belching. Reiko, and the keys to the trunk of the flipped over Squad Car were digesting inside the monster U331, and it now turned its sights on its original prey... and the three women gathered by the Ambulance...!
U331
U331
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by GOBLIN 6 Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:39 am

U331 wrote:
ReikotheGwen wrote:
Scott Walsh wrote:

For her bravery, Reiko was instead grabbed by U331's tongue! The thick, sticky muscle wrapped around the woman's arms, under her jiggling bust! As she was being lifted and simultaneously withdrawn to the large mutant's mouth, Scott's vehicle roared towards it! Instead of moving, it waited till the vehicle was close, then swept its large, clawed hand out, driving into the driver side tire and then as it turned towards the vehicle, whipping Reiko like a worm on a hook, her legs kicking and flailing as she was being driven closer to the monster's sweaty mouth, it flipped the squad car over!

The crown victoria screeched and sparked on the tarmac, the vehicle sliding on its passenger side before fully flipping upside down and slamming into the building, shaking it and blowing out some of its windows!

Reiko had dropped the shotgun beside Jane in the process of being snatched, and now was drawn up to her hips as the sharp jaws came down on her waist! Saliva instantly webbed around her body, as it jerked its head back twice, engulfing her sexy, kicking thighs... Reiko's head and shoulders, large breasts were already in its throat, the teeth chomping down on her curvaceous body as she was eased down its putrid gullet... Closing its mouth, white film covered its eyes, swallowing the Gothic Maid easily with a sickening, wet, GULP....

A large bulge descends the creatures neck, filling out its recessed midsection with a larger, rounded paunch! The belly bounced with its sexy prisoner's weight, the creature taunting the survivors by licking its jaws and patting its stomach in an eerie, sentient manner... before half croaking and belching. Reiko, and the keys to the trunk of the flipped over Squad Car were digesting inside the monster U331, and it now turned its sights on its original prey... and the three women gathered by the Ambulance...!

Jane could feel the heat of the maw before Scott screamed out and turned to the creature with wide eyes! Then... a flash of black and white as both the goth maid and the squad car flashed by her, while the Maid tackled her like a football player! She hit the asphalt on her back, cringing as she heard a loud bang and metallic grinding, women screaming, and then the wet chomping... she reopened her eyes, gasping as she saw the Maid's scissoring legs draped over the monster's sticky, salivating maw! She blinked, her guns gone, having slid off somewhere, she turned to the shotgun beside her, grabbed it, and pointed at the monster, in a vain attempt to save the goth, but-

-Click!

She looked down at the empty shotty, then back up in time to see the woman get swallowed whole... the creature taunted them, belching as the woman's body bulged out its midsection. With the maid likely dead or dying, and Scott either injured or dead as well... she had to take this thing on her own or the others were going to die as well! She shot up, and quickly ran away from the creature, shotgun still in hand, as she looked for weapons to use, or her revolver she had earlier! She had to lure it away, it seemed to gun for her, so as long as the others were not targeted, she felt like she could buy them time!
GOBLIN 6
GOBLIN 6
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by ReikotheGwen Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:45 am

U331 wrote:
ReikotheGwen wrote:
Scott Walsh wrote:

"Ahaa, Raaaaahhh!!" Reiko screamed, in the blur that was her being swung about like a ragdoll, the world whipping by her, her limbs swaying freely, her body unable to control itself, before she was thrust into a dark, dank, humid place that was grossly sticky and slimy. She cringed as the jaws chomped on her kicking wiggling form, her arms pinned unable to do anything, before the beasts powerful neck muscles, slippery interior and gravity... eased her curvaceous form down its tight, sweltering gullet head first! She closed her eyes, moaning as she was swallowed alive...

As Reiko vanished before the groups eyes, and her captor taunted them with his bulging paunch... Reiko was still, very much alive within the beast upon sliding through the sphincter to the stomach. It was dark, dank, and sticky... she couldn't see her hand in front of her eyes let alone figure where she was in proportion to the world outside! All she could do was stretch out her legs, her goth pumps causing bumps in the creature's stomach which showed she was still alive despite being swallowed whole... but she could feel fluids filling the stomach as well... but she would not resign, she would fight till she was but bones and hair if she had to!

Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  Dc0i1wy-eec41faa-ef2e-4691-bbad-75d1fa0f0dde
ReikotheGwen
ReikotheGwen
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Edgar Holden, U331, GOBLIN 6 and Scott Walsh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Walsh Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:24 am

ReikotheGwen wrote:
U331 wrote:
ReikotheGwen wrote:
Scott Walsh wrote:

"Ahaa, Raaaaahhh!!" Reiko screamed, in the blur that was her being swung about like a ragdoll, the world whipping by her, her limbs swaying freely, her body unable to control itself, before she was thrust into a dark, dank, humid place that was grossly sticky and slimy. She cringed as the jaws chomped on her kicking wiggling form, her arms pinned unable to do anything, before the beasts powerful neck muscles, slippery interior and gravity... eased her curvaceous form down its tight, sweltering gullet head first! She closed her eyes, moaning as she was swallowed alive...

As Reiko vanished before the groups eyes, and her captor taunted them with his bulging paunch... Reiko was still, very much alive within the beast upon sliding through the sphincter to the stomach. It was dark, dank, and sticky... she couldn't see her hand in front of her eyes let alone figure where she was in proportion to the world outside! All she could do was stretch out her legs, her goth pumps causing bumps in the creature's stomach which showed she was still alive despite being swallowed whole... but she could feel fluids filling the stomach as well... but she would not resign, she would fight till she was but bones and hair if she had to!

It was a blur for Scott too. He was in full view of the creature, then suddenly with freakish strength, it tossed him and the vehicle aside like a tin can! "AAHHH!" Scott screamed, glass breaking, holding for dear life without his seatbelt, body flipping sideways his legs locked onto the driver's seat for some sort of hold as the world flipped around and shards of glass flew about! He heard the siren flip on, but was silenced as the megaphone was crushed and the top mounted flashers were crushed! He flipped upside down, losing his strained grip, hitting the ceiling of the sedan before the front bumper smashed into the solid structure of the Hospital, only shaking the building and breaking glass windows!

B A N G !

Scott's vision went in and out, the sounds of screaming stirring him.

Darkness. Light. Darkness. Light...

He winked his stinging eyes open as he crawled onto the glass, covered in several cuts, lucky that he didn't break anything in the crash. "Jan..e... Reiko...?" He called out weakly, and could see Jane lifting the shotgun Reiko had moments before, on her back aiming it at the creature whose green fleshy legs is all he could see for the moment. He crawled out the window of the rear passenger seat, the screen having broken away in the crash, and as he pulled himself part way out... watched with horror as Reiko's scissoring legs vanished into the gaping maw of the beast with a sickening CRUNCH of closing teeth and a wet and grotesque-

G U L PParking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  Dc0i1wy-eec41faa-ef2e-4691-bbad-75d1fa0f0dde

-the sound of it swallowing her made him stare and watch as she slowly descended into the monster's stomach...

He was so close, he could hear the stomach gurgle... could hear Reiko's voice drift away and then vanish in the chorus of gurgles and glorps. He blinked, swallowing back bile and saliva. He saw Jane trying to shoot it with an empty gun! "Jane... RUN!" he screamed to the woman, who was already on her feet and running! He crawled himself out cringing as his forearms crunched down on broken glass, pulling himself up onto his feet as the world spun around him! He worked his way to the trunk, holding onto the car for support, then remembered the trunk was still locked and...

"Dammit... Reiko has the key!" He spat, glancing back to the beast and stared at the creature's gurgling stomach... he could see small bulging movements through the flesh, so it seemed Reiko was still very much alive for the time being, but for how long? "Frog things, huh...?" he gasped, drawing his Vp70 and shakily aimed it at the creature's back. "Fucking...eat lead, bitch!" He spat, gritting his teeth and fired the weapon one-handed at the bastard demon frog from hell!
Scott Walsh
Scott Walsh
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Edgar Holden, U331 and GOBLIN 6 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by U331 Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:46 am

Scott Walsh wrote:
ReikotheGwen wrote:
U331 wrote:
ReikotheGwen wrote:
Scott Walsh wrote:

It was a blur for Scott too. He was in full view of the creature, then suddenly with freakish strength, it tossed him and the vehicle aside like a tin can! "AAHHH!" Scott screamed, glass breaking, holding for dear life without his seatbelt, body flipping sideways his legs locked onto the driver's seat for some sort of hold as the world flipped around and shards of glass flew about! He heard the siren flip on, but was silenced as the megaphone was crushed and the top mounted flashers were crushed! He flipped upside down, losing his strained grip, hitting the ceiling of the sedan before the front bumper smashed into the solid structure of the Hospital, only shaking the building and breaking glass windows!

B A N G !

Scott's vision went in and out, the sounds of screaming stirring him.

Darkness. Light. Darkness. Light...

He winked his stinging eyes open as he crawled onto the glass, covered in several cuts, lucky that he didn't break anything in the crash. "Jan..e... Reiko...?" He called out weakly, and could see Jane lifting the shotgun Reiko had moments before, on her back aiming it at the creature whose green fleshy legs is all he could see for the moment. He crawled out the window of the rear passenger seat, the screen having broken away in the crash, and as he pulled himself part way out... watched with horror as Reiko's scissoring legs vanished into the gaping maw of the beast with a sickening CRUNCH of closing teeth and a wet and grotesque-

G U L PParking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  Dc0i1wy-eec41faa-ef2e-4691-bbad-75d1fa0f0dde

-the sound of it swallowing her made him stare and watch as she slowly descended into the monster's stomach...

He was so close, he could hear the stomach gurgle... could hear Reiko's voice drift away and then vanish in the chorus of gurgles and glorps. He blinked, swallowing back bile and saliva. He saw Jane trying to shoot it with an empty gun! "Jane... RUN!" he screamed to the woman, who was already on her feet and running! He crawled himself out cringing as his forearms crunched down on broken glass, pulling himself up onto his feet as the world spun around him! He worked his way to the trunk, holding onto the car for support, then remembered the trunk was still locked and...

"Dammit... Reiko has the key!" He spat, glancing back to the beast and stared at the creature's gurgling stomach... he could see small bulging movements through the flesh, so it seemed Reiko was still very much alive for the time being, but for how long? "Frog things, huh...?" he gasped, drawing his Vp70 and shakily aimed it at the creature's back. "Fucking...eat lead, bitch!" He spat, gritting his teeth and fired the weapon one-handed at the bastard demon frog from hell!

The U331 saw its prey rush off as its rowdy delicious snack struggled inside. The acids would make quick work of her in the next few minutes, so it was but a unique feeling that the creature seemed to 'enjoy' from its tortured meal. It then focused all its attention on the fleeing Jane, when the officer's bullets impacted its back! The creature turned its snarling face towards him...

Parking Lot and Emergency Services Parking  Attachment

With a whipping lash with its tongue while he still shot at it, U331 coiled around Scott and then whipped him towards the fleeing Jane! Unravelling, he flew towards the woman, with the monster's intent to make her fall over! It then turned its attention briefly towards the others, a woman among the ambulance crew was shooting at him, but with a similar whipping lash of its tongue it coiled around Donna and drew her into his mouth! He swallowed her in a single gulp, only to moments later projectile launch her through one of the open windows of the hospital, his sticky slime coating holding her in place in one of the rooms within...

It looked at the other women, licking its lips... maybe it would have another snack or two... It began its approach...!
U331
U331
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Edgar Holden and GOBLIN 6 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Raval Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:43 am

(from here)

Regina had simply followed along, till hell began to break loose once again! She was with Kali and Donna, and the three were huddled into the Ambulance when the frog thing ate the Goth in a single gulp! "What IS THAT THING?!" Regina screamed, back crawling into the vehicle, while Donna shot at it and Kali retreated with her! She saw 'Jane' running from it and an injured Scott being thrown towards her!

Then, even more horrifying, the creature spat its long tongue around Donna, gobbled her up and then projectile launched her through a Hospital window! She turned to Kali, then back to the beast... who now approached them while licking its lips! "Oh GOD!" She screamed!
Regina Raval
Regina Raval
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Kawena Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:17 am

Kali screamed as well, throwing the scalpel at the creature, among anything else she could grab inside the ambulance! "Its coming, its coming!!" She screamed. It already ate two of them (she didn't realize Donna had been spat out), it wrecked the police car and the officer, and now it turned its attention on them with the intent to eat them! She continued to throw random shit inside the ambulance at it, as she realized both she and the nurse beside her were unarmed! We're gonna die... we're gonna die like that goth girl!! She mentally screamed!
Kali Kawena
Kali Kawena
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by GOBLIN 6 Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:34 am

Jane continued to run, glancing back after hearing gunfire to see Scott Walsh being thrown at her like a ragdoll! The officer slammed into her body, forcing them to the ground, Jane half turning upon being hit and was on her back with the officer on top of her jiggly body. She winced her eyes open, and held the injured officer in her arms gently rolling him off her. "You're injured...ah!" She gasped, holding her chest where he had impacted her. She looked over to the monster, and was alarmed it changed targets! "Shit! Scott, stay down. I got this." She says, standing up with the aid of the shotgun as a brief, short crutch up. She glanced around for a weapon that she could really use, and saw the nail-chain bat that was on the hood of the police vehicle, having launched itself into a tire of another ambulance. She glanced between it, and the useless 870 in her hand, and turned to the beast. "HEY! Asshole!" She screamed, throwing the shotgun at it like a javelin, to try and grab its attention. She then ran to the bat, and yanked it out- the tire hissing as the air was released. "Still hungry? Then c'mere plenty of meat on me!" she taunted, flaunting her large breasts and side stepped, shaking her hips.

GOBLIN 6
GOBLIN 6
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Edgar Holden, U331 and Scott Walsh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next