Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies

+14
Michael Brennan
Giana Laurent
Khristian
Damian Handy
Samantha Kamura
Raymond Taylor
Cathy McDonell
Ali Marks
Brianna Phillips
Kiko Aihara
Random Mobs
Random NPCs
The RAVEN
Admin
18 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies

Post by Cathy McDonell Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:39 pm

Raymond Taylor wrote:Raymond turned to the scene developing, no longer worried about the Chief's office for the moment and walked over. "Perhaps a refreshment is necessary for the supply runner?" He says to both officers, then back to the man in glasses, his southern accent deep and warm. "I saw what you did out there, was pretty brave but a bit stupid... could've gotten hurt out there... but you didn't, so good job." he says patting the man's shoulder with a smile. "Raymond Taylor, Warden of Douglas Prison." He introduced himself, though around the city many heard of him. He was rumored to be running for the Mayor's position next year, if not the position for Police Chief. "Need anything, son?" He asked.

[From the library]

Being bored, and finding nothing of real use in the Library's stores, Cathy climbed the stairwell back to the upper level of the library, and tried the door leading to the 3rd floor's balcony. "Knew it..." she mumbled, finding her voice echoing gently. Thankfully though, it was covered by all the other noise in the station as she crossed the upper floor hallway. She tried to keep herself close to the wall, away from the balcony as she past the door leading to the Clock Tower's clockroom. Passing a couple of potted plants, curiosity got the best of her and she leaned slightly over the balcony to look down at the people down below. Officers stood about, trying to calm and aid injured citizens... she saw a man in a trench coat flanked by two other officers, one with a Lieutenant patch and an Asian officer with cropped hair. They were standing before a man in a red jacket and glasses, who was looking up her direction.

She quickly, silently slipped back, and continued her way across the walkway. There was a door leading to the East Offices...she surmised, in that direction.

(To East Wing 3rd floor storage)

Last edited by Cathy McDonell on Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Back to top Go down

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies

Post by Khristian Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:11 pm

He looked up to the others, took a breath and replied. “I’m fine I’m fine, jus- sigh this whole mess just hit me like a sack of bricks. I mean zombies! Honest to god zombies like out of Night of the Living Dead! And that was after the mutant bear attack and car crash! I just need a minute to calm down. Maybe get a bottle of water from the vending machine.” He was still a bit shaky, but Sam’s hand in his was helping. “I imagine it’d be a good idea to give the station a once-over, to get some supplies and see if we have any opening we need to cover up. Don’t want the zombies to sneak up on us. Heh, look at me ramble on.....”

Khristian
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:34 pm

Khristian wrote:He looked up to the others, took a breath and replied. “I’m fine I’m fine, jus- sigh this whole mess just hit me like a sack of bricks. I mean zombies! Honest to god zombies like out of Night of the Living Dead! And that was after the mutant bear attack and car crash! I just need a minute to calm down. Maybe get a bottle of water from the vending machine.” He was still a bit shaky, but Sam’s hand in his was helping. “I imagine it’d be a good idea to give the station a once-over, to get some supplies and see if we have any opening we need to cover up. Don’t want the zombies to sneak up on us. Heh, look at me ramble on.....”

Damian smiled. "Yeah, I don't blame ya. One moment life's pretty normal, next we're in a cheesy horror film-" he paused, and glanced back. "Wait, a mutant bear?" he sounded alarmed. "Come to think of it... Ben and I came across something... strange as well. A large... lizard like monster, it came out of the sewer drain on Jack Street and..." he closed his eyes. "It, was so massive, we only saw its head. It had a long tongue, and it pulled in one of the survivors, almost me as well..." he stopped there and sighed. "I've been on the force for a little while now. I'm not like Marvin or David, but I've seen things. Been shot at. But never in my life have I seen something quite like this...What the hell is happening to this Goddamn town?!" He grumbled, swinging his fist into his open palm. He turned away, for a moment, and looked back. "S-sorry. Rest up, I'll get you a bottle of water from the vending machine." He says, walking towards the direction of the detective offices.

[Handy heads here]
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:52 pm

Damian Handy wrote:
Khristian wrote:He looked up to the others, took a breath and replied. “I’m fine I’m fine, jus- sigh this whole mess just hit me like a sack of bricks. I mean zombies! Honest to god zombies like out of Night of the Living Dead! And that was after the mutant bear attack and car crash! I just need a minute to calm down. Maybe get a bottle of water from the vending machine.” He was still a bit shaky, but Sam’s hand in his was helping. “I imagine it’d be a good idea to give the station a once-over, to get some supplies and see if we have any opening we need to cover up. Don’t want the zombies to sneak up on us. Heh, look at me ramble on.....”

Damian smiled. "Yeah, I don't blame ya. One moment life's pretty normal, next we're in a cheesy horror film-" he paused, and glanced back. "Wait, a mutant bear?" he sounded alarmed. "Come to think of it... Ben and I came across something... strange as well. A large... lizard like monster, it came out of the sewer drain on Jack Street and..." he closed his eyes. "It, was so massive, we only saw its head. It had a long tongue, and it pulled in one of the survivors, almost me as well..." he stopped there and sighed. "I've been on the force for a little while now. I'm not like Marvin or David, but I've seen things. Been shot at. But never in my life have I seen something quite like this...What the hell is happening to this Goddamn town?!" He grumbled, swinging his fist into his open palm. He turned away, for a moment, and looked back. "S-sorry. Rest up, I'll get you a bottle of water from the vending machine." He says, walking towards the direction of the detective offices.

[Handy heads here]

"Yeah, its... a real eye opener." She says, before collaborating Khris' story. "Yeah, a freaky, larger than life bear ran our jeep aground. It was the biggest bear I ever seen, hell, I'm sure its bigger than the biggest bear on record world wide. It was like it ate that bear for breakfast, huge. It was also...diseased, or something. Puss and bare flesh... heh, bare bear..." she chuckled uneasily, before frowning. "Not a fun experience." She explained. When Handy brought up his run in with a cryptid it made her blink. "-a monster with a long tongue?" She didn't know what to say about that, but she'd guess she'd press the Lieutenant further when he returned with Khristian's water. Looking back to Khristian she nodded. "You're right... there are lots of things in this place we can use, we have the emergency supplies for disaster relief in storage if I recall..." She says before thinking of how Damian would act if she told him about it... he hated that place on the third floor due to the crawling 'c-words'. She looked for Ben, but he was out of sight. She'd just inform Cahill or Marvin of it later she supposed.
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

Character Profile
Condition: 'Caution' (Yellow) 'Caution' (Yellow)
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/13Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/6Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raymond Taylor Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:56 pm

Samantha Kamura wrote:
Damian Handy wrote:

[Handy heads here]

"Yeah, its... a real eye opener." She says, before collaborating Khris' story. "Yeah, a freaky, larger than life bear ran our jeep aground. It was the biggest bear I ever seen, hell, I'm sure its bigger than the biggest bear on record world wide. It was like it ate that bear for breakfast, huge. It was also...diseased, or something. Puss and bare flesh... heh, bare bear..." she chuckled uneasily, before frowning. "Not a fun experience." She explained. When Handy brought up his run in with a cryptid it made her blink. "-a monster with a long tongue?" She didn't know what to say about that, but she'd guess she'd press the Lieutenant further when he returned with Khristian's water. Looking back to Khristian she nodded. "You're right... there are lots of things in this place we can use, we have the emergency supplies for disaster relief in storage if I recall..." She says before thinking of how Damian would act if she told him about it... he hated that place on the third floor due to the crawling 'c-words'. She looked for Ben, but he was out of sight. She'd just inform Cahill or Marvin of it later she supposed.  

Raymond looked skeptical, or it could be how he looked with his glasses on. "Hmm... zombies... now monsters... wild animals going crazy..." he says rubbing his chin. He then slowly nodded. "You make a good point there sir, that you do. I'm sure I can wrangle us up some volunteers to help collect those supplies. If I recall, this place is as fallout shelter and emergency relief station still, so we should have ample supplies for several days..." he says, not wanting to say that he hoped they weren't stale or expired food items or moth eaten beds and blankets. He wouldn't be surprised with how the Chief handled things here. "What you say your name is again, boy?" He asked.
Raymond Taylor
Raymond Taylor
Ace of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:22 am

“Oh, right! The name’s Khristian. Khristian West. I’m a writer, mostly fiction, but I have written a couple books on some real life events. Last year I finished up a book on the Spanish Flu, so I ended up doing a lot of research on Epidemics and how people, react to them. The others said you were the warden, Raymond Taylor, right?”

Khristian
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raymond Taylor Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:49 am

Khristian wrote:“Oh, right! The name’s Khristian. Khristian West. I’m a writer, mostly fiction, but I have written a couple books on some real life events. Last year I finished up a book on the Spanish Flu, so I ended up doing a lot of research on Epidemics and how people, react to them. The others said you were the warden, Raymond Taylor, right?”

He blinked at that. "West... I've heard that name somewhere before..." He mumbles out loud, before he looked back to the man. "Ah, yes... I think I have one of your books on the prison system, or something like that...one of my, relatives, sent me a copy. If so, it was pretty good. I just wished I had more money to fix up Douglas Prison, the Mayor Warren and Chief Irons have their minds occupied on making useless bronze, battery operated statues at the clock tower or buying tacky art..." he grumbled. He nodded. "But yes, Chief Warden and owner of said prison. One of the few privately run installations left in the United States I reckon." He explained, shrugging. "I also work at the Community Center down town, the rehab clinic on the weekends." he said as modestly as he tried. He then looked at him again, eyes lidded. "...you write a western also?" he asked, curiously, rubbing his chin.
Raymond Taylor
Raymond Taylor
Ace of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:11 am

[From here]

Damian walked back from the east offices, bottle in one hand, soda in the other. Alison Marks was close behind him. "Here ya go man, I saw you grab those shotgun shells I dropped. That was quick moving, nice job." He smiled as he handed him the bottle. He cracked open the Pep-Ci* and began to chug the small can's content's down. He needed the sugar... he also needed something to eat after that endurance run from the Apartments. It was only a fifteen minute walk, maybe less... but it turned into a living nightmare.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:21 am

Sam turned to Raymond. "Yeah, Khristian has a couple of novels out there. Also his cousin is working out in the middle east, working on that Mercenary War thats on the news, about the Zanzibar Republic uprising." She explained, remembering the photos his cousin had sent them recently. Some were better than others... She still thought he looked a little like Vince Vaughn. She turned to Khristian. "Ray here often visits the station, he's often seeing the Chief when he's around, so Ray and I talk often given my position." She chuckled. Hoping somewhere, darkly... that she was now fully relieved of the job for good.
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/13Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/6Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Marks Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:55 am

Alison followed Damian out, and then turned to Khristian, sitting down with Sam and the Warden. "How ya doin' Khris? You holdin' up?" She asked. Looking over to the Lieutenant who was already working on the soda she got him. She half smirked, and shook her head side to side.
Ali Marks
Ali Marks
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Caution' (Orange) 'Caution' (Orange)
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:06 pm

“Oh yeah, wrote up a Western after reading on myths reality of the old west, thought I’d try to play with that, and then I decided to throw in Lovecraftian elements to a separate novel, made a mystery of it, since it was around Halloween when writing that one.” Dunno if I should mention I wanna make a zombie western after seeing him go Gunslinger or not... “Still unsure if they two novels are canon to one another....🤔

Khristian
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:07 am

Damian listened in briefly, sipping the soda in his hand as he looked around the room... the disheveled state of the Police Department and the rag tag group of shaken survivors that were slowly swelling their numbers. He could see people with bites but looking otherwise healthy. Why did others change quickly while others seemingly have little symptoms... are they infected with whatever's going around as well...? Is it even an infection? Is it a venom or something, God Handy, you're sounding ridiculous now! He felt cold sweat drip down his cheek, and the Lieutenant sighed, raising his head. "Ugh... I slept in heaven but woke up in hell..." he says, with a frown... then noticed movement on the third floor balcony. "Hey, who's that?" He addresses the few nearby, pointing up at the balcony at the woman in the striped dress.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:04 pm

Khristian took a drink of water, before looking up at the woman at the third balcony. “Hmm, college student? Looks about the age.” He put the bottle down on the desk. “Damian, you mentioned some sort of creature, nothing like the zombies. What did you see?”

Khristian
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:29 pm

Khristian wrote:Khristian took a drink of water, before looking up at the woman at the third balcony. “Hmm, college student? Looks about the age.” He put the bottle down on the desk. “Damian, you mentioned some sort of creature, nothing like the zombies. What did you see?”

The Lieutenant took his glance away from the woman on the balcony for a second, turned to Alison and then back to Khristian. “Right...” he began, realizing it was best to worry about the trespassing of a civilian later. “It wasn’t human, nor was it a dog. It was...massive, I didn’t fully see it, only it’s head...” he continued, the memory of the monster fresh. “It was lizard like. Had scales, a beak like mouth but a long prehensile tongue, like a chameleon.” He explained. “Nine mills simply bounced off its hide, and as I said I could only see it’s head; God knows how big it could have been- but it popped out of the sewer.”
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:57 am

Without warning, the door from the west office was pushed open. "RAYMOND?! RAYMOND DOUGLAS?!" shouted the stout, pink faced and grey haired Chief of Police, Brian J. Irons. He looked like a man who'd had his head stuffed in an oven, and the parallel's of him looking liked a stuffed pig were too many, too great at this current moment. "RAYMOND? Where the hell is that God damned laid back son'va bitch!" He screamed as he made his way up to the Lieutenant's and Captain. It was hard to believe this man was a Chicago S.T.A.R.S. member himself when the project was conceived prior to its institution in Raccoon City.

He looked between the three, his beady eyes darting between them in an eerie, creepy manner. "Well...? I'm waiting bozos. I've got dead cops, a riot at the stadium, they Mayor's wife was eaten alive by the walking FUCKIN' DEAD, I got the press breathin' down my neck and to top it all off I've got a hernia, so...I'd like to know, what the FUCK IS GOING ON IN MY CITY?!" he screamed at them, his spittle hitting their faces as the room got silent quick...
Random NPCs
Random NPCs
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Back to top Go down

Post by Giana Laurent Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:02 pm

Giana was still in shock over the events which transpired, and was sitting down on one of the benches near the door, Jack's .38 still in her hand. "What the hell is happening outside...?" She asked herself, out loud. "Why are people trying to kill each other... eat each other... what was that monster? What... why..." She frowned.

The Chief of Police shouting at his senior officers didn't help any, the bar tender looked around and was scared, confused. Are we condemned to this hell? She thought.
Giana Laurent
Giana Laurent
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:18 pm

Random NPCs wrote:Without warning, the door from the west office was pushed open. "RAYMOND?! RAYMOND DOUGLAS?!" shouted the stout, pink faced and grey haired Chief of Police, Brian J. Irons. He looked like a man who'd had his head stuffed in an oven, and the parallel's of him looking liked a stuffed pig were too many, too great at this current moment. "RAYMOND? Where the hell is that God damned laid back son'va bitch!" He screamed as he made his way up to the Lieutenant's and Captain. It was hard to believe this man was a Chicago S.T.A.R.S. member himself when the project was conceived prior to its institution in Raccoon City.

He looked between the three, his beady eyes darting between them in an eerie, creepy manner. "Well...? I'm waiting bozos. I've got dead cops, a riot at the stadium, they Mayor's wife was eaten alive by the walking FUCKIN' DEAD, I got the press breathin' down my neck and to top it all off I've got a hernia, so...I'd like to know, what the FUCK IS GOING ON IN MY CITY?!" he screamed at them, his spittle hitting their faces as the room got silent quick...

Samantha closed her eyes and sighed softly before he even got within view, after all she was 'promoted' to secretary by him recently. The hollering and screaming Chief of Police was on top of both Lieutenants and Captain by the time she turned around. "We are just in the dark as you, Chief." Samantha spoke up, walking up to him. "I may be speaking out of turn, but you may want to consider the number of terrified civilians we picked up and the fact the Press is here. I'd advise we try to calm down before we get the others too riled up." She says, trying to mediate the situation.
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:34 pm

Khristian practically rolled his eyes when he heard Irons yelling. Luckily, he was faced away from the irate chief. The sad thing is I can’t exactly fault him for screaming at everyone, seeing we’re in the middle of a legit zombie pandemic. Still kinda want to, though.... He thought to himself, sipping his water. Gotta love how Sam’s handling him though. Things would be less of a mess if she was chief.

Khristian
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raymond Taylor Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:29 pm

Raymond stepped up beside Samantha. "Sargent Kamura has a point Sir, and just to add glad to see you're still amongst the living." He says to the Chief, his glasses flashing as he adjusted them. "It is... disheartening to hear the Mayor's wife was slain by this unruly mob, I suppose then he and his daughter are safe and sound, no?" He inquired, noticing both were seemingly absent. The Mayor and his daughter are supposed to be at City Hall for SHADOWFOX to evacuate... though with this growing incursion I'm not sure if that was as great an idea anymore... He thought to himself, before smiling. "No need to chew out your Officer's for this mess, Irons."
Raymond Taylor
Raymond Taylor
Ace of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Brennan Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:12 pm

"Deputy Chief Douglas is already out in the city posting up evacuation orders, Chief." Detective Michael "Mike" Brennan states as he approaches the group, upon no one stating the whereabouts of the Deputy Chief. The senior detective leaned against the upper reception desk, arms folded, his aging brown eyes scanning the new and familiar faces. "I'm sure the L-Ts and the Cap were about to state that." He says with a shrug.

Michael Brennan
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:19 pm

Captain Cahill stepped ahead of Lt. Handy and backed up Mike's claim. "Yeah, Douglas said that upon helping us with the front gate this morning."

Handy turned to Brennan and nodded thankfully, glad not to be chewed out by his idiot boss. "We can begin operations as soon as you'd like Chief. We're just catching our breath for the moment, we just got back from Jack Street and that alone was a blood bath. We need to get SWAT and officers in riot gear not to mention get a hold of our off duty officers and get them in to aid in the evacuation and defense of the city." Handy spoke his mind on the situation. "We need to get the national guard here, state police somebody. You need to get the mayor to call the Senator about this, we're a big station but we don't have the uniforms to keep this city's peace for long." Damian explained, and as if on cue... the station's lights began to flicker.

"Ah shit... what now?" Marvin says out loud, as everyone looked up at the overhead lights beginning to flicker.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:15 pm

Ben Slid down the emergency ladder from the second floor the lights still flickering, Ben headed over to Damian trying to avoid a panic "We've got a situation down in the parking garage lieutenant, Andre's currently there i'm gonna head down to check things out, I'll let you tell his royal highness over there" Ben nodded in the chiefs direction he than made his way out of the main hall and to the parking lot.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Aihara Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:30 am

Giana Laurent wrote:Giana was still in shock over the events which transpired, and was sitting down on one of the benches near the door, Jack's .38 still in her hand. "What the hell is happening outside...?" She asked herself, out loud. "Why are people trying to kill each other... eat each other... what was that monster? What... why..." She frowned.

The Chief of Police shouting at his senior officers didn't help any, the bar tender looked around and was scared, confused. Are we condemned to this hell? She thought.

Kiko noticed the young bar tender from before, and could see she wasn't handling the situation as well, but then again couldn't blame her. After assisting one of the officers with their bite wounds, she made her way over to the woman. "Giana, right?" She asked, before taking a seat beside her. "I'm Kiko. We didn't get a chance to introduce ourselves." She says with a friendly smile. "Mind if I check you for injuries? Its been a crazy morning, you would be surprised at how far a human body will run with a broken limb or while bleeding out." She says, and despite her not answering, began to check her anyway. She was gentle, quick, and yet thorough. "No obvious signs of blood loss, I'd have to look at you later for a full physical examination along with a few others... God, I didn't think my medical degree would actually be put back into use again.." She mumbles that last bit, and then rolled back Giana's sleeves to check for any other scratches or burns. She looked down and frowned. "...don't lose hope. It may not be much from a biker bitch with a med degree, but trust me. You don't want to lose hope. You gotta do what you can to keep onto it, even if it means letting go of some personal morals." She says with an ominous tone. "Believe me, the scars I have are far scarier than any you've got on your pretty little body. There's only so much ink one can apply to hide the physical memory." She says this, looking down at her tats. She had some vile memories.

The overhead lights began to flicker suddenly, and she looked up and around. "Oh shit..." she says before the lights dimmed. The skylights giving the main hall only a minuscule amount of light. She turned to face the officers being yelled at by who she thought was the mayor, but turned out being the Chief. So... he's the corrupt guy that reporter guy was talking about... She paused her thoughts when she heard a metallic clang of a ladder sliding down from the third floor balcony!

Ben Winters wrote:Ben Slid down the emergency ladder from the second floor the lights still flickering, Ben headed over to Damian trying to avoid a panic "We've got a situation down in the parking garage lieutenant, Andre's currently there i'm gonna head down to check things out, I'll let you tell his royal highness over there" Ben nodded in the chiefs direction he than made his way out of the main hall and to the parking lot.

Kiko recognized Ben again, and turned to Giana. "I'll be back, if you need to talk I'm willing to listen, but for now... I gotta earn my keep if I want to get my supplies back." She says with a warm smile, then trotted over to the officers. She could just barely hear Ben say something about the parking garage, and remembers the cell she was in next to the reporter and being taken through the said garage. Couldn't be too hard to follow, I'll give him some back up... She thought, and after Ben ran off, quietly followed him.

[to here]
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:15 am

Ben Winters wrote:Ben Slid down the emergency ladder from the second floor the lights still flickering, Ben headed over to Damian trying to avoid a panic "We've got a situation down in the parking garage lieutenant, Andre's currently there i'm gonna head down to check things out, I'll let you tell his royal highness over there" Ben nodded in the chiefs direction he than made his way out of the main hall and to the parking lot.

Damian looked up at Ben who made mention of the situation in the parking garage, and nodded. "Doubletime it!" He barked, before turning to the Chief again, just as the lights went out. "Dammit, now this is wonderful." Handy sighed... and when the backup lights didn't turn over... everyone got a little spooked.

"Christ, what the fuck is going on?!" The chief exploded. "Kamura, Marks get down to the basement and turn the power back over its dark as midnight in here!" Ordered the Chief.

Damian cursed under his breath. With the power out, the Armory was locked down in the basement, and that left SWAT and Riot Armor locked up tight. With hardly the radio signal strength to get officer organized as well, they were blind, deaf and dumb... and may as well armless if they couldn't get to those weapons and ammunition!

There was audible gunfire that made those who made it to the station begin to murmur and scream around them! "Everyone stay calm, we got the station secure!" Marvin called out, raising his voice. As he began to calm the civilians as a whole, Damian walked over to the Chief and began speaking fast and low. "Sir, we don't have the supplies or means to run this station. We need to get supplies, alert the city of this pandemic or we're going to be too overwhelmed. Look, while Sam and Alison try to get the power back on, Captain Cahill, myself and whats present of the SWAT team will slip out, grab supplies and equipment from the nearby stores-"

"-you mean looting, Lieutenant if I recall you got shot in a robbery not because you were the thief but because you were a cop. We won't steal from these hard working people, got it? Just because you got the gold plated bars doesn't mean you can run the ship, thats what we call a 'power trip', L-T." Irons said, which made Damian's brow twitch. He had some choice words... but he did not use them, and as Captain Cahill listened in and tried to back Handy up, more gunshots echoed from above!

"Who the hell is shooting upstairs?!" Chief Irons growled over the second wave of frightened cries. "Lieutenant Handy, Detective Brennan, investigate! Captain Cahill, Lieutenant Branagh start handing out flashlights...blankets, the shelter crap now." The Chief ordered.

Handy was wordless, simply nodded gently, glanced to Cahill and then Khristian and Sam before heading towards the emergency ladder to the upper floors. "Brennan, I'll take high road, take the Detective Wing." He ordered the older gentleman, before running over to and then climbing up the rungs of the emergency ladder. As he did, the Chief's voice echoed in the darkness about 'its going to be okay' and all that. Dammit... here I am trying to do my job and he's being a bastard as always. Shit... I hate this ladder, climbing this thing under the electric glow of lamp light is still terrifying. Ironic, here I am a certified pilot and I'm afraid of heights... granted, couldn't let Brennan climb up this thing in the dark. I just gotta be careful when I get near the banister, and hope I don't slip and drop four stories onto a hapless civie... survivor. Dammit, I'd hate to go like that... and that monster that ate her... what was that thing? I still... can't wrap my brain around it. Shit... running out of space to self loath and commentary, getting close to the top now... shit its dark... He thought, gulping as he reached up and caught nothing. It was probably noon and it was dark as a cave in the Precinct! It worked to preserve the art when it was a museum, but Christ that was ages ago! Why did Irons let this place go to hell?

No point in complaining now... he reaches for the banister, and then carefully shifted his weight, hovering over several feet of likely fractured bones or painful death... he manages to grab hold of the balcony banister and then slip his boot between the pegs. "One... after the other... Brennan's probably on the otherside already..." he told himself, before swinging his other leg and arm over together, nearly slipping off the balcony! He gripped tight and forced himself over, his balance regained quickly before anyone noticed... not that anyone could see him with the lights off. "Phew... Jesus... fuck that. Fuck heights." he breathed. "I'd rather take a cent-no, no. Not even that. I'll take this height." He breathed, glancing back down. No one seemed the wiser.

He turned his head to the door... and thought of the figure in the orange and white up here earlier... curious if they were the cause of the disturbance. Regardless, he drew his handgun from his hip holster, and proceeded to the next room.

(to here)
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Edgar Holden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Brennan Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:26 am

Damian Handy wrote:

Damian looked up at Ben who made mention of the situation in the parking garage, and nodded. "Doubletime it!" He barked, before turning to the Chief again, just as the lights went out. "Dammit, now this is wonderful." Handy sighed... and when the backup lights didn't turn over... everyone got a little spooked.

"Christ, what the fuck is going on?!" The chief exploded. "Kamura, Marks get down to the basement and turn the power back over its dark as midnight in here!" Ordered the Chief.

Damian cursed under his breath. With the power out, the Armory was locked down in the basement, and that left SWAT and Riot Armor locked up tight. With hardly the radio signal strength to get officer organized as well, they were blind, deaf and dumb... and may as well armless if they couldn't get to those weapons and ammunition!

There was audible gunfire that made those who made it to the station begin to murmur and scream around them! "Everyone stay calm, we got the station secure!" Marvin called out, raising his voice. As he began to calm the civilians as a whole, Damian walked over to the Chief and began speaking fast and low. "Sir, we don't have the supplies or means to run this station. We need to get supplies, alert the city of this pandemic or we're going to be too overwhelmed. Look, while Sam and Alison try to get the power back on, Captain Cahill, myself and whats present of the SWAT team will slip out, grab supplies and equipment from the nearby stores-"

"-you mean looting, Lieutenant if I recall you got shot in a robbery not because you were the thief but because you were a cop. We won't steal from these hard working people, got it? Just because you got the gold plated bars doesn't mean you can run the ship, thats what we call a 'power trip', L-T." Irons said, which made Damian's brow twitch. He had some choice words... but he did not use them, and as Captain Cahill listened in and tried to back Handy up, more gunshots echoed from above!

"Who the hell is shooting upstairs?!" Chief Irons growled over the second wave of frightened cries. "Lieutenant Handy, Detective Brennan, investigate! Captain Cahill, Lieutenant Branagh start handing out flashlights...blankets, the shelter crap now." The Chief ordered.

Handy was wordless, simply nodded gently, glanced to Cahill and then Khristian and Sam before heading towards the emergency ladder to the upper floors. "Brennan, I'll take high road, take the Detective Wing." He ordered the older gentleman, before running over to and then climbing up the rungs of the emergency ladder. As he did, the Chief's voice echoed in the darkness about 'its going to be okay' and all that. Dammit... here I am trying to do my job and he's being a bastard as always. Shit... I hate this ladder, climbing this thing under the electric glow of lamp light is still terrifying. Ironic, here I am a certified pilot and I'm afraid of heights... granted, couldn't let Brennan climb up this thing in the dark. I just gotta be careful when I get near the banister, and hope I don't slip and drop four stories onto a hapless civie... survivor. Dammit, I'd hate to go like that... and that monster that ate her... what was that thing? I still... can't wrap my brain around it. Shit... running out of space to self loath and commentary, getting close to the top now... shit its dark... He thought, gulping as he reached up and caught nothing. It was probably noon and it was dark as a cave in the Precinct! It worked to preserve the art when it was a museum, but Christ that was ages ago! Why did Irons let this place go to hell?

No point in complaining now... he reaches for the banister, and then carefully shifted his weight, hovering over several feet of likely fractured bones or painful death... he manages to grab hold of the balcony banister and then slip his boot between the pegs. "One... after the other... Brennan's probably on the otherside already..." he told himself, before swinging his other leg and arm over together, nearly slipping off the balcony! He gripped tight and forced himself over, his balance regained quickly before anyone noticed... not that anyone could see him with the lights off. "Phew... Jesus... fuck that. Fuck heights." he breathed. "I'd rather take a cent-no, no. Not even that. I'll take this height." He breathed, glancing back down. No one seemed the wiser.

He turned his head to the door... and thought of the figure in the orange and white up here earlier... curious if they were the cause of the disturbance. Regardless, he drew his handgun from his hip holster, and proceeded to the next room.

(to here)

"Got it, be careful up there kid, one wrong step and it'll be a doozy of a fall." Brennan said, turning from the Lieutenant to the West Wing and began a quick jog towards the press room, as the sound came roughly in that area, so anyone shooting willy nilly had the chance to run down, he'd bump into them.

Michael Brennan
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Edgar Holden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next