Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies

+14
Michael Brennan
Giana Laurent
Khristian
Damian Handy
Samantha Kamura
Raymond Taylor
Cathy McDonell
Ali Marks
Brianna Phillips
Kiko Aihara
Random Mobs
Random NPCs
The RAVEN
Admin
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Empty Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies

Post by Admin Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:50 am

The main hall is used as the central hub for all activity by the officers of Raccoon City. It shows its history as a former art museum, showing off affluent architecture and grandeur one would not see in a modern police facility. There is a statue on the lower level of the Main Hall that opens a passageway when all of its Emerald Plates are in place. The statue also holds a key; it is dropped from the vase the statue is holding when the Unicorn Medal is placed in its slot. The statue is a remnant from when the police station served as Raccoon City's art museum. The Main Hall branches off via three doors: one door leads to the east wing which is the detectives' offices (the hallway with the pay phones), another door leads to the west wing and waiting room, and the last door leads to the officers' lobby. There is also an extendable ladder located on the wall opposite the main doors that leads to the second floor balcony and hall of the second floor.

The hall's central focus is the reception desk, which houses a computer, a filing system, and a typewriter (presumably for taking down incident reports, so as not to tie up the hall's lone computer).

The third floor is a narrow hallway that leads to the building's clock tower.

During disasters, Raccoon City officials listed this building as a primary shelter for refugees and survivors.

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Re2_remake_main_hall_by_residentevilcbremake-dcpsl77

Last edited by Admin on Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Left_bar_bleue4/5Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Left_bar_bleue20/20Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)15/9mm, 12/12g, 190 Magnum
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)30% Fuel,999Rockets, 3 flares, 5 hand grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Everything lol just testing it out
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Pepsi?
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)Cory Orth the Forum Bitch

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Left_bar_bleue15/30Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Left_bar_bleue6/6Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

https://recorporatebattles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Empty Re: Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies

Post by The RAVEN Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:55 pm

RAVEN entered the main hall, his dark eyes taking in the details of the building in single swift glances. 'Three floors, several doorways on three sides. Easy coverage from the balconies. Older style wood veneer, easily compromised by explosives and armor penetrators. Obviously city planning and Chief Irons had never anticipated that any military grade weapons may be used against them.' RAVEN thought as he resumed his walk to the desk.

Without waiting for the receptionist to aknowledge him, RAVEN spoke. "I'm a friend of Police Chief Irons. I was told he was still here - can I see him please?"

Last edited by The RAVEN on Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:05 am; edited 2 times in total
The RAVEN
The RAVEN
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Left_bar_bleue10/10Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Left_bar_bleue20/20Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)20 120mm HE Railgun Slug Rounds, 20 120mm Flechette Railgun Rounds, 226 5.7x28mm FN P90 rounds, 70 .55 DAE Calibur rounds
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Unknown ammount of Magnetized HEAt Rockets for the Snake Arms, 4 Frag grenades, 4 Smoke grenades, 4 Flashbang Stun Grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Field Surgeon Kit, Portable First Aid Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Umbrella linked PDA - Monitor level access, Skeleton key - can access any lock within umbrella facilities, and public utilities. Professional Lockpicks for private locks.
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Left_bar_bleue7/7Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Left_bar_bleue7/7Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Empty Re: Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies

Post by Random NPCs Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:15 am

The RAVEN wrote:

RAVEN entered the main hall, his eyes taking in the details of the building in single swift glances. 'Three floors, several doorways on three sides. Easy coverage from the balconies. Older style wood veneer, easily compromised by explosives and armor penetrators. Obviously city planning and Chief Irons had never anticipated that any military grade weapons may be used against them.' RAVEN thought as he resumed his walk to the desk.

Without waiting for the receptionist to aknowledge him, RAVEN spoke. "I'm a friend of Police Chief Irons. I was told he was still here - can I see him please?"

The receptionist looked up with a tired smile. "I'm sorry, Chief Irons isn't here right now. He's out with Warden Raymond Taylor and Mayor Warren and his family on an outing. Could I have your name? I can leave him a message to reach out to you when he gets back."
Random NPCs
Random NPCs
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Back to top Go down

Post by The RAVEN Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:42 am

Random NPCs wrote:The receptionist looked up with a tired smile. "I'm sorry, Chief Irons isn't here right now. He's out with Warden Raymond Taylor and Mayor Warren and his family on an outing. Could I have your name? I can leave him a message to reach out to you when he gets back."

With no expression, RAVEN merely shook his head once. "No, that's fine. I'll be back." he said, before turning around, and exiting the way he came in.
The RAVEN
The RAVEN
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Left_bar_bleue10/10Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)20 120mm HE Railgun Slug Rounds, 20 120mm Flechette Railgun Rounds, 226 5.7x28mm FN P90 rounds, 70 .55 DAE Calibur rounds
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Unknown ammount of Magnetized HEAt Rockets for the Snake Arms, 4 Frag grenades, 4 Smoke grenades, 4 Flashbang Stun Grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Field Surgeon Kit, Portable First Aid Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Umbrella linked PDA - Monitor level access, Skeleton key - can access any lock within umbrella facilities, and public utilities. Professional Lockpicks for private locks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Mobs Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:52 am

The receptionist cocked her head to the side a little at the strange man as he departed, but thankfully she saw Kiko exit the Detectives Offices. "Oh, Ms. Aihara? I was told you would be needing these back." the receptionist said as she laid Kiki's purse and personal effects on the counter, along with a card. "That's the address for the impound lot. If you come back at around 10, I'm sure one of the nicer officers would give you a lift there to collect your motorcycle" said the receptionist with a smile.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: B.O.W.
Condition: 'Infected' 'Infected'
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Left_bar_bleue0/0Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Left_bar_bleue0/0Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)---
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)---
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)---
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)---
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)---

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Aihara Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:00 am

Random Mobs wrote:The receptionist cocked her head to the side a little at the strange man as he departed, but thankfully she saw Kiko exit the Detectives Offices. "Oh, Ms. Aihara? I was told you would be needing these back." the receptionist said as she laid Kiki's purse and personal effects on the counter, along with a card. "That's the address for the impound lot. If you come back at around 10, I'm sure one of the nicer officers would give you a lift there to collect your motorcycle" said the receptionist with a smile.

She paused, turning her head to the receptionist with a cocked eyebrow. "Oh? I'm half surprised any cared." She says, walking up to her and taking the purse from her hand. "Thanks, but I'll probably walk. I'll be back for my handgun later." She added, smiling, before turning to face the double doors of the exit and headed out the front of the building.
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:42 pm

Random NPCs @ Re: West Office (Officer's Room and Lockers) wrote:
Ben Winters wrote:
Ben looked at the Captain now determined to figure out whats going on "Yes Captain he's a few doors down from me, you don't need to tell me twice i'll there in no time" Ben then made his way out of the west office and bolted through the main hall and outside, Jack Street wasn't far from the Station meaning Ben would be there fairly quick on foot.

"Get a move on Sargent, we'll need every officer we can get our hands on." Cahill remarks, before turning to one of the other officers. "Cameron, go get Sargent Kamura, she lives just outside Raccoon, here," he says scribbling her address, having remembered it since it was yesterday when Ben Winters suggested they move Sam into the SWAT unit. He hands the officer the address and the young man leaves. "Darren, Dorian, Arthur, Raymond, Elliott, Andy and Eddie, I need boots in the field now! Get out on patrol and figure what the hell is going on out there! If it looks bad, prepare a full evacuation order to any of the city's refuges. I need a team over by the Stadium on the double, we need to get a hold of the Mayor and the Chief before they fall into whatever the hell is going on out there!" He ordered, and the officers began to scatter. He turned to the Senior Deputy and motioned him to come along. "I'm sorry about your deputies, we'll start a full search as soon as we secure whatever the hell is going on in Raccoon, Wheeler." Cahill promised, opening the door to the main hall.

Cahill entered the Main Hall with Deputy Wheeler, and saw the front doors closing. He turns to the receptionist sharply. "Who was that?"

"That was that woman who was arrested yesterday? She paid for her bail so we let her go." She replied confused by the sudden look of panic. Cahill shook his head. "Doris, head into the West Office, assist Doug with trying to establish contact with our missing officers." He orders. The woman nodded, getting up and made her way to the West Office. Cahill then turned to Wheeler. "Well Deputy Wheeler, how about we try to reach out via Raccoon City Radio. Should be a short trip if we head out now, where did you park?" He asked.

"Up front, heard your shutter had a malfunction again." the African American police man smirked, leading to Cahill to roll his eyes. "Spare me the jabs Wheeler, but seriously this damn station needs a change after whatever's happening today." He says opening the door for Wheeler.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Aihara Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:04 am

(from here)

Kiko reenters the main hall, having finished bandaging up Andy, she walked over to the reception desk towards the other officers. "What the fuck is going on out there?!" she yelled at them. "Is there something you guys can do? Its like a nightmare out there! Where's the national guard? Or the Goddamn Army?!" she scolded. She was caught up in this mess, and she wanted answers damn it!
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Brianna Phillips Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:33 am

She was literary right behind kiko upon entering the main hall. However, once feeling a little more safe she took and slumped down against the wall before letting out a long sigh. She had dissected animals and stuff in classes and been around dead bodies..but this was way out of her things to know how to respond to. Sitting there listening to all the commotion that kiko was making towards the officers it had dawned on her that she left her gun outside! "damnit" she muttered to herself. Looking at the officers and as morbid as this thought was, these guys all seemed like redshirts, so at some point she probably would have another weapon, just make sure to run before things get out of hand.
Brianna Phillips
Brianna Phillips
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:52 am

A few of the officers had turned sharply towards Kiko's reaction, and stared at her with furrowed brows. "Miss," one of the female officers with the nametag 'R. Phillips' stepped up, her short strawberry blond hair swaying a little as she stepped forward. "We have tried to get a word out. Phones, radio, hell, even through electronic mail. Nothing's getting through. The entire city is suffering some sort of interference. Now, I suggest you try and calm down for now, there ain't much use in screaming at us when we're just as confused as you are. But I'd advise you remain with us for your own safety, the RPD building is the safest building in the city." She explained.

Captain Cahill reentered the main hall, Brianna's pistol in hand. He looked for her, and found her not too far away before approaching her and handing the weapon back to her. "Here, you may need this... I can't guarantee everyone safety, so its perhaps best that you keep this on you just in case." he says in a solemn tone, placing the weapon in her hand with the safety on. He then turned to Rita and the others. "We need to get a hold of Marvin and David. I need a team to head out to the Stadium as well to collect the Chief, Deputy Chief Raymond Douglas is heading in that direction as well so if he needs assistance give it to him. I want everyone to regroup here as quickly as you can, and I need a few volunteers to assist me with clearing out those..." he paused, then said it. "Zombies up front. Before anyone else seeking shelter gets their attention. After that's done... I'll need some help in collecting my Lieutenant and Sargent, God knows what the hell they're up to right now." He explained.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Aihara Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:04 am

Kiko let out an irritated huff, her breasts bobbing as she turned half away, facing the main doors while Officer Phillips explained the stations situation. She couldn't blame them for incompetence, but she was desperate for answers and was tired of this shit. She shouldn't be even in this city! She kicked herself hard in the ass for not having left when she had the chance, now she was in the middle of some Godforsaken horror movie!

Hearing Cahill call them 'zombies' made it all the more surreal as he reentered and handed the woman from outside her pistol she had apparently been stripped of. At the mention of volunteer work, she raised her hand. "If your asking for volunteers, I'll gladly help you Officer. I'm no cop, and I surely don't look like it but I'm a champion pistol markswoman." She explains as she stuffs her left hand into her coat pocket, the right pocket still contained Wheeler's Glock, and she didn't want to make the cops any more uneasy as they already were. "You low on officers, so I don't think you can say no to someone who's willing to help." Kiko added.
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Brianna Phillips Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:28 pm

Upon receiving her gun back from officer cahill and hearing his words, she nodded her head before a soft "thank you" escaped her lips before listening to what he asked for..some volunteers. Oddly enough hearing the officer actually put a name to the people..referring to them as zombies somehow made the idea of shooting someone in the face just a bit more tolerable. "I'm..Actually down to help with that if it's ok"
Brianna Phillips
Brianna Phillips
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:51 pm

Cahill looked to the women. "Given the severity of the situation, I would request that you both remain inside the confines of the station." He started, before sighing. "However... since you both seem to handle yourselves well, I won't decline your requests. Just remember, you both volunteered for this..." He says, walking over to the information desk, and handed each a box of 9mm bullets. "Here, should be about thirty rounds in each of these boxes. We need to clear out the front of the station." He explained, as one of the officers appearing from the West wing was carrying a Spas 12 and handed it to Cahill, who took it in hand. "Fred, Jean.. help clear the bodies up front. We need to bring Mike and Deputy Wheeler to the morgue down stairs." He explained, and the two officers solemnly nodded, heading out to clear the remains. He turns to the women again. "I'm Captain Cahill, but you can call me Joe." He says with a weary smile. "How about you two? On that, what did you both experience before arriving here..." He paused, then recognized Kiko. "Oh, wait, you were the one Sgt. Winters brought in..." he trailed off, before letting the past go.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Aihara Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:10 pm

Random NPCs wrote:Cahill looked to the women. "Given the severity of the situation, I would request that you both remain inside the confines of the station." He started, before sighing. "However... since you both seem to handle yourselves well, I won't decline your requests. Just remember, you both volunteered for this..." He says, walking over to the information desk, and handed each a box of 9mm bullets. "Here, should be about thirty rounds in each of these boxes. We need to clear out the front of the station." He explained, as one of the officers appearing from the West wing was carrying a Spas 12 and handed it to Cahill, who took it in hand. "Fred, Jean.. help clear the bodies up front. We need to bring Mike and Deputy Wheeler to the morgue down stairs." He explained, and the two officers solemnly nodded, heading out to clear the remains. He turns to the women again. "I'm Captain Cahill, but you can call me Joe." He says with a weary smile. "How about you two? On that, what did you both experience before arriving here..." He paused, then recognized Kiko. "Oh, wait, you were the one Sgt. Winters brought in..." he trailed off, before letting the past go.

"Kiko. Kiko Aihara. I was just passing through yesterday evening... you know the rest." She said to Cahill recognizing him in turn. "...upon my release, I was heading to the shops when these... zombie things happened. I came back to the station and well the rest is history." She replied, before adding: "Since we're helping each other, I'd really like my handgun your officers took from me yesterday?" She asked, taking one of the boxes he presented to them.
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Brianna Phillips Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:57 am

"I'm Brianna Phillips, I'm just a student over at the University. I was on my way to go study and came across this girl in the bathroom who tried to..she tried to eat me. It's pure chaos over at the campus there are people who are in need of help there. infact."she reached into her bra and pulled out a piece of paper with the radio signal for the campus, handing it over to cahlil,before she took the bullets" There's a guy there whose security guy named Ethan. He helped me escape but he was looking kind of bad, can you at least radio over there?"
Brianna Phillips
Brianna Phillips
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Empty A chance for contact... Rising Hope

Post by Random NPCs Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:35 pm

Brianna Phillips wrote:"I'm Brianna Phillips, I'm just a student over at the University. I was on my way to go study and came across this girl in the bathroom who tried to..she tried to eat me. It's pure chaos over at the campus there are people who are in need of help there. infact."she reached into her bra and pulled out a piece of paper with the radio signal for the campus, handing it over to cahlil,before she took the bullets" There's a guy there whose security guy named Ethan. He helped me escape but he was looking kind of bad, can you at least radio over there?"

Cahill looked between both women, remembering their names. Upon mentioning a security guard named Ethan, he smiled some. Pembroke was an off duty Sheriff Deputy who started working Campus Security after he got hurt in that fire this past June. He was a good man, and a hell of a Deputy or so Wheeler had told him. However the mention of the radio made him frown. "I'm sorry, Brianna, we haven't been able to get the radio online since..." he paused, after being handed the slip of paper, he looked at the scrawling and the blood stains. Pembroke wrote 'stars radio' then the frequency of the Campus Security's radio signal. Cahill blinked for a moment, then smiled. "Pembroke, you smart sonvabitch..." he takes the paper over to one of the other officers. "You, head to the STARS office, turn on the radio equipment on Vicker's desk," he says, tossing the officer the STARS key from his key ring. "dial this frequency and get in touch with Ethan Pembroke from Campus security. If this works, we'll be able to have access to a private radio signal that should work with the city's emergency network. We'll be able to get in touch with our officers in the field and those off duty, so hurry!" He explained. Since the STARS equipment was of military grade, and the radio tower over at the campus had a decent range, they should in theory get under this radio blackout they were suffering. Granted, it be mostly confined to the city, they wouldn't be able to reach any of the nearest towns or cities, but they'd at least have a network to work with from within the city!

He turned to face Kiko, then. "As for your gun, we'll see once you help with the entrance and aid me in getting my officers back." He replied, not wanting to waste any further time. "If we survive this, you may as well grab what you need from our armory, within reason of course." He says, before heading to the door, shotgun at the ready. "Okay, we'll deal with the gate, I'll need four other officers to keep watch and guard the entrance once we're out in the street. Do not let a single one of these rotting things in!" He barked. The other officers got ready to assist, Joe turning to the girls again. "Okay," he then turns to the double doors, kicking them open with a single powerful strike with his boot! The doors flew open and they could see the front gate and entrance again. He leveled the SPAS to his shoulder and took point, heading towards the gate as two officers flanked his left and right sides as they exited the building and got into position!

[to here]
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Marks Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:36 am

[From the Garage]

Alison remained quiet, not retorting to Cathy's antics any longer as she lead them through the East Offices, past the Press room and out into the Main Lobby at last. Now, finally present to the situation... Ali's mood changed upon seeing the state of the lobby. Several civilians who had managed to escape the chaos from outside were huddled about, wounds being treated, blood and bandages. Civilians with guns, officers injured and seemingly bitten tending to their own wounds. "What the hell...?" She whispered, gun lowered and felt rather heavy in her hands. Outside, McInis' rifle cracked loudly like thunder, and the sound of an automatic weapon rattled out along with it. Andre, she figured. They were both members of the same SWAT team she was on, though she hadn't yet finalized her training and they were still in the process of ordering a uniform that could fit her large ass. She frowned, and turned to Cat and Raeni. "You both stay here, and don't make any fuss. Especially you!" She says, pointing to Cat aggressively.
Ali Marks
Ali Marks
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Caution' (Orange) 'Caution' (Orange)
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Left_bar_bleue5/5Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Left_bar_bleue120/120Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:50 am

Ali Marks wrote:[From the Garage]

Alison remained quiet, not retorting to Cathy's antics any longer as she lead them through the East Offices, past the Press room and out into the Main Lobby at last. Now, finally present to the situation... Ali's mood changed upon seeing the state of the lobby. Several civilians who had managed to escape the chaos from outside were huddled about, wounds being treated, blood and bandages. Civilians with guns, officers injured and seemingly bitten tending to their own wounds. "What the hell...?" She whispered, gun lowered and felt rather heavy in her hands. Outside, McInis' rifle cracked loudly like thunder, and the sound of an automatic weapon rattled out along with it. Andre, she figured. They were both members of the same SWAT team she was on, though she hadn't yet finalized her training and they were still in the process of ordering a uniform that could fit her large ass. She frowned, and turned to Cat and Raeni. "You both stay here, and don't make any fuss. Especially you!" She says, pointing to Cat aggressively.

Cat was surprised how quiet Alison since their journey from the East Wing Hallway! She began to wonder if she was a tad too harsh to the woman, who was simply doing her job as instructed. Granted... her job isn't going to be around for much longer... God I hope I'm out of this damn city before then. She thought as the woman now saw the destruction first hand. "Like I said, its not pretty outside. Hate me all you wish Ms. Marks, but heed my advice... don't freeze up or hesitate, you kill whoever lunges at you. If you let your emotions get in the way, you'll get bit in the ass." She remarked, seriously before smiling playfully again. "Its a wide target after all~" she laughed tauntingly.
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Marks Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:54 am

Ali found Cathy's tone... somewhat concerning. It was almost an unhinged notion, but she shrugged it off and shook her head side to side. "Fuck off." She spat at the woman, turning to the double doors. "...and its OFFICER Marks" She snorted, before pushing through the doors to the front entrance.
Ali Marks
Ali Marks
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Caution' (Orange) 'Caution' (Orange)
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Left_bar_bleue5/5Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Left_bar_bleue120/120Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:28 am

Ali Marks wrote:Ali found Cathy's tone... somewhat concerning. It was almost an unhinged notion, but she shrugged it off and shook her head side to side. "Fuck off." She spat at the woman, turning to the double doors. "...and its OFFICER Marks" She snorted, before pushing through the doors to the front entrance.

Cat chuckled. "Rawr... that one is a rowdy one." She looked around the room, now acquitted of the officer's suspicions for the time being, she figured it was best to slip into the background, and have a look around the station. She bid a silent farewell to Raeni Williams, and made her way through the busy station. Her thoughts returned to that of Alison and figured if she took her advice, she'd probably live long enough to see herself survive this city. She began to wander, and in case she was stopped well, she had a backup plan for that. Gotta find the Chief's office... She walked up to the West Office's door, noting the odd Spade Key engraving on the handle and door. She smirked. They really do like their odd deco-art laden keys and puzzles... She took a peek within the patrol officer offices, and saw several officers scrambling trying to get phones online again. She didn't think she could slip through there, easily... she looked to the right to the second floor. There was hall to the left where she could see a shutter set into the ceiling and found that curious. She made her approach, walking past two fine statues crafted from marble. If only people knew...heh... She thought shaking her head as she investigated the hallway.

[to here]
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Aihara Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:46 pm

[from here]

Kiko pulled Giana from the warzone brewing outside and into the chaos of what was essentially a refugee camp in the making. Injured officers, civilians alike were huddled together... crying, screaming... trying to piece their lives back together. She frowned at this... she was reminded now of the time before Nevada...

"Giana... get some rest, I'm going to help out a little." She explained, flicking her glock on safety, stuffing it behind her leather pant's waistband and ran to the aid of a woman who had a strip of flesh missing. She began to talk to the officer trying to aid her, and explained:

"I have medical training... do we have anything to clean the wound, to use as sutures?" she asked. "I'll need hot water too, and alcohol for sterilization..." she explained, and then got lost in the chaos of the main foyer. She was acting as impromptu doctor for these lot now... and the wounds ranged from the meager to the serious. These people... they were partially eaten. What the fuck is going on out there? Zombies? For real? This is fucking nuts... I should've just kept on riding for California... She had thought while aiding the injured and weak.
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Raymond Taylor Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:47 pm

Raymond Taylor wrote:
Damian Handy wrote:Damian shrugged his shoulders upon the question of the missing Deputy Chief, but didn't seem surprised about Iron's lack of commitment. "The D.C.? I haven't a clue, Warden. I just barely got out of my apartment alive when those zombies showed up... perhaps I should be thankful for waking up as late as I had..." He said, thinking about his night with Donna... and then the monster that... He closed his eyes, sighing heavily himself.

Marvin held out a flyer. "The Deputy Chief left me a note, regarding that he was handing out evacuation flyers throughout the west side of town, like the zoo and other commercial spots. He laid out a plan to have civilians take the trains to the railyard where he's got helicopters ready to evacuate injured. Apparently no one's been able to raise the Sheriff's department either, so its been the best course of action to keep whatever this is from spreading... yet get people out of this city." He explained.  

Captain Cahill then spoke up: "That's right, he said he was going with Arthur to help evacuate civilians out that way...I haven't seen him since Senior Deputy Wheeler was killed at these very gates earlier..."

To this, Damian felt a little surprised. "Wheeler's dead? Jesus... how many of us are still out there, cut off by all this mess? What's wrong with the radios?"

Marvin shrugged. "We don't have a clue. But... we'll be able to have a radio channel set up soon that'll allow us to broadcast throughout the city thanks to whoever delivered that paper from the University, our boy Pembroke figured out we can boost our signal strength using the STARS equipment and their tower for broadcasting. It'll be a bit spotty, but we'll be able to use our radios again shortly. Hopefully, someone in the news van's got a satellite phone we can use as well." Marvin explained.

To this, Damian felt a little relieved. That meant they would be able to at least have radio again! "Huh, bad news to good news again... Damn, Pembroke should have returned to the force." He chuckled.

Ray smiled. "I always liked Douglas. He's more capable than... certain individuals," he remarked. "but thats good... an evacuation plan, and he's already got helicopters ready to evacuate civilians out... seems like he got the local national guard already on the move... good, good! Good on him!" Raymond cheered. The remark about the radio was also nice. "Interesting... I suppose though, we won't be able to reach out that far beyond the city... last I recall the University tower and the STARS equipment's still pretty old... results from both the Mayor's and Chief's spending habits I wager..." He said rubbing his chin with a look of disdain.

He then turned to Cahill. "I suppose that means Cahill's in charge, till either the Deputy Chief or Irons make their way back... though I doubt the yella bastard will." he says with a shrug. He then looks around. "I suppose we best get inside... the 'locals' are getting restless." He says, thumbing to the zombies banging on the gate. "I'd suggest you post a few officers out here to help clean up the mess, Captain." He says, before making his way into the station.  

Raymond pushed open the double doors...

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Re2_remake_main_hall_by_residentevilcbremake-dcpsl77

...and was greeted by the many officer's and civilians running about. He could see blood, tears, sweat, confusion... and he bowed his head in silence. He walked down the steps to the polished floor, the police emblem shining up at him from below. He had a look around, his coat dripping wet from his run in with a hydrant earlier... and a puddle formed below him as he stood there in the room and observed. He had to reload his guns yet, but not here... the people may panic seeing a non officer loading their gun in front of their faces, but he suppose they had other things to worry about. Some of them had guns on them as well. He could see mainly anger on their faces...

He walked up to the iconic Goddess Pouring Water fountain statue that was here when the place was an art museum. It always stood out to him as being weird. "Hmm... perhaps I should check the Chief's office... may find a clue to where he's hiding out..." he pondered out loud...
Raymond Taylor
Raymond Taylor
Ace of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:21 pm

Damian Handy wrote:Andre, Carl, Cahill and Marvin looked at the younger Lieutenant with looks of disappointment:

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Maxresdefault

"...you need to grow up Lieutenant, or you'll never make Captain." Marvin sighed, walking away from Damian without looking back at him.

Cahill shook his head, also not turning to his second in command of the SWAT unit. "You're in charge of Delta Team Handy... don't be screaming like that again in front of the civilians, damn it..." he sighed, not looking back either as he followed Marvin inside, both talking about making fortifications and keeping Handy out of the 'attic and basement sectors' if they want to avoid another Locker Room Incident...

Andre sighed as he walked past Handy. "God, and he outranks me... the world's fucked up indeed..."

Carl above them, sighed. "I'm taking a break-" he pulled away from the rooftop.

Damian all the while, still green in the face from the feeling of the hundreds of fake legs crawling upon his face simply stood there... a little ashamed in various reasons of the word... and found himself still wondering why in the middle of real danger and terrors from the Night of the Living Dead... was he still scared of the fucking multi-legged freaks! "Burn it, Ali... much appreciated..."

He suddenly found himself alone, as he saw Khristian, Sam's boyfriend, head inside. "...well, I'll just..." he sighed, looking around, rubbing the back of his neck; the Handy Gesture of Embarassment and idle movements- like his father before him. He sighed. "Dammit..." he grumbled, not wanting to think of the Locker Room incident again. It took Andre and Maxson to pull me out of the damn room... and even they had a hard time moving me... He thought, before shaking his head. "Nope, not thinking of it! Stop it!" He shivered involuntarily from the mixed fear and shame. He then heard Khristian's voice from the swinging main hall door, and quickly turned around to head in as well. "Huh... wonder what's up..." he entered, just to get his mind off things.

Khristian wrote:“Agreed, I could use a break.” He said, trying to maintain composure. Khristian walked over to the front desk and sat down, plopping the bag onto the desk, sorting through stuff, before he spots a speed loader on the desk. “Oh hey, this could come in handy.” Speed Loader combines with revolver GP100 “Wonder what else we can use in the station..... Oh dear god what is going on?” He said before bringing a hand to his head, trying to stave off a panic attack. “Sam, can you sit with me for a minute?” He asked, voice a bit shaky.

[From here]

Damian stepped back into the glorious main hall of the station... well, it was usually. The place was in a slight case of duress, people standing around asking questions while others were being dressed of their wounds. He frowned, and then remembered his purpose. He heard that Khristian guy, Sam's boyfriend, call out to her wearily. He saw him leaning against the front desk, and he approached, noticing Sam already at his side. "Hey," he called over, looking concerned. "Everything okay..?"
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Left_bar_bleue30/30Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Left_bar_bleue15/15Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:42 pm

Damian Handy wrote:
Damian Handy wrote:Andre, Carl, Cahill and Marvin looked at the younger Lieutenant with looks of disappointment:

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Maxresdefault

"...you need to grow up Lieutenant, or you'll never make Captain." Marvin sighed, walking away from Damian without looking back at him.

Cahill shook his head, also not turning to his second in command of the SWAT unit. "You're in charge of Delta Team Handy... don't be screaming like that again in front of the civilians, damn it..." he sighed, not looking back either as he followed Marvin inside, both talking about making fortifications and keeping Handy out of the 'attic and basement sectors' if they want to avoid another Locker Room Incident...

Andre sighed as he walked past Handy. "God, and he outranks me... the world's fucked up indeed..."

Carl above them, sighed. "I'm taking a break-" he pulled away from the rooftop.

Damian all the while, still green in the face from the feeling of the hundreds of fake legs crawling upon his face simply stood there... a little ashamed in various reasons of the word... and found himself still wondering why in the middle of real danger and terrors from the Night of the Living Dead... was he still scared of the fucking multi-legged freaks! "Burn it, Ali... much appreciated..."

He suddenly found himself alone, as he saw Khristian, Sam's boyfriend, head inside. "...well, I'll just..." he sighed, looking around, rubbing the back of his neck; the Handy Gesture of Embarassment and idle movements- like his father before him. He sighed. "Dammit..." he grumbled, not wanting to think of the Locker Room incident again. It took Andre and Maxson to pull me out of the damn room... and even they had a hard time moving me... He thought, before shaking his head. "Nope, not thinking of it! Stop it!" He shivered involuntarily from the mixed fear and shame. He then heard Khristian's voice from the swinging main hall door, and quickly turned around to head in as well. "Huh... wonder what's up..." he entered, just to get his mind off things.

Khristian wrote:“Agreed, I could use a break.” He said, trying to maintain composure. Khristian walked over to the front desk and sat down, plopping the bag onto the desk, sorting through stuff, before he spots a speed loader on the desk. “Oh hey, this could come in handy.” Speed Loader combines with revolver GP100 “Wonder what else we can use in the station..... Oh dear god what is going on?” He said before bringing a hand to his head, trying to stave off a panic attack. “Sam, can you sit with me for a minute?” He asked, voice a bit shaky.

[From here]

Damian stepped back into the glorious main hall of the station... well, it was usually. The place was in a slight case of duress, people standing around asking questions while others were being dressed of their wounds. He frowned, and then remembered his purpose. He heard that Khristian guy, Sam's boyfriend, call out to her wearily. He saw him leaning against the front desk, and he approached, noticing Sam already at his side. "Hey," he called over, looking concerned. "Everything okay..?"

Sam was already at Khristian's side when Damian arrived to check up on him as well. "S-sure," she says, setting the shotgun on the surface of the desk and rolled both of the swivel desk chairs over to him, one for him, the other for herself. Damian took hold of the one to help Khristian take a seat, while she sat in the one opposite of him. "Everything okay?" She asked, taking his hand in hers. Both of them were pretty scuffed up, from their experience with that... mutant bear. She was a little worse off, having blood still dripping down the corner of her head among other scratches, being thrown far from the jeep. She was very lucky to be alive at all, Khristian however looked better off. Here I am, a police woman, and he's taking this situation in better than I am... but even he can't hold up a front constantly, this must be acting on his anxiety... he doesn't have to act tough to keep me from worrying, or else I'll get worried! She mentally had the conflict, frowning as she looked into his hazel eyes.
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

Character Profile
Condition: 'Caution' (Yellow) 'Caution' (Yellow)
Inventory Inventory:

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Left_bar_bleue13/13Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Left_bar_bleue5/6Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raymond Taylor Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:27 pm

Raymond turned to the scene developing, no longer worried about the Chief's office for the moment and walked over. "Perhaps a refreshment is necessary for the supply runner?" He says to both officers, then back to the man in glasses, his southern accent deep and warm. "I saw what you did out there, was pretty brave but a bit stupid... could've gotten hurt out there... but you didn't, so good job." he says patting the man's shoulder with a smile. "Raymond Taylor, Warden of Douglas Prison." He introduced himself, though around the city many heard of him. He was rumored to be running for the Mayor's position next year, if not the position for Police Chief. "Need anything, son?" He asked.
Raymond Taylor
Raymond Taylor
Ace of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next