Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies

+14
Michael Brennan
Giana Laurent
Khristian
Damian Handy
Samantha Kamura
Raymond Taylor
Cathy McDonell
Ali Marks
Brianna Phillips
Kiko Aihara
Random Mobs
Random NPCs
The RAVEN
Admin
18 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies

Post by Random NPCs Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:32 am

Kaori Matsuo wrote:(from here)

Kaori arrived from the library, and waltzed up to the pair of familiar faces. "Andre, Carl." she announced, and ignored Carl's clear admiration for her as she looked at Andre and then the map they were looking over. "Whats up? You guys look like you're moving out, you're lucky to have SWAT gear on while I feel like I'm naked." She explained.

The young, rowdy red head turned to Kaori and smiled, and kept his smile even when Andre smacked his shoulder to get him to 'snap out of it'. It was no secret he had a crush on the raven haired, tough as nails dispatcher some called 'Ice Queen', but Carl McInnis was something of a countrified fool. "Oh, there ya are Kaori! Andre an' I are waitin' on the Cap. We've been selected to blow some bridges under the Deputy Chief's orders." He explained. "Weren't you tryin' to get our radios back in order?" He asked, folding his arms as her comment of feeling naked made his face as red as his mullet.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Darkstorm Zero and Kaori Matsuo like this post

Back to top Go down

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies

Post by Kaori Matsuo Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:41 am

"Chief Douglas was here? Shit, why nobody tell me?" gasped a disheartened Kaori.

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Latest

Deputy Chief Raymond Douglas was a charismatic man who was the favorite supervisor of 90% of the RPD's standing force. Without him, picking up Irons' slack, there'd be no station. To be fair, Irons did manage the finances well enough, but Douglas was a true as blue cop, while Irons... something didn't fit right with him. He was liked, SOMEHOW by the people in city hall, so that was something to account for I guess...

She looked between Carl and Andre, hands on her hips and ignoring the blushing McInnis as she went on: "Blowing up bridges? Shit... its that bad?" She asked, before finally turning to Carl. "Wipe that funny look off your face. Yeah, I was working on getting on the airwaves, but my copilot took a commercial break. We're shorthanded as it is, but if I can get the radios to work we'll be right as rain." She explained, and then brought up her point: "Hence... why I'm just gonna drive over there and figure out what happened to my partner. I should be able to get the radio back online at the very least from his end that way."
Kaori Matsuo
Kaori Matsuo
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/5Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue120/120Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15/15Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue8/8Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

Darkstorm Zero, Damian Handy and Joe Cahill like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Cahill Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:24 am

"I don't believe that's too smart of a move." Captain Cahill noted to Kaori, walking up to the members of his SWAT unit, Team Charlie. He was out of his plainclothes, wearing his RPD SWAT Uniform sans the tactical web gear for the chest and his head set; given the radios were patchy as hell, one could see why he didn't.

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Cpt._Cahill_6

"These two numbskulls are charged with blowing up Water Street and Flower Street Bridge. We're making Raven's Gate bridge the only one accessible in an attempt to fortify central street like a castle with a series of controlled explosions to act as a trench or moat." He explained in short, the theory behind Operation Mop-Up. "It was the Lieutenant's idea, but modified between Lieutenant Branagh and Deputy Chief Douglas." He continued. "There's a risk you'll become isolated out there, and unable to return with ease nor get aid from the station. There's also the chance that you can't fix what Pembroke started, and you'll be going out there for no reason and potentially get trapped and or killed. Then, there's the fact the station's understaffed at the moment, this place needs all the help it can get. So wait, for now, till we finish the mission. I'm working on an operation to send aid to the University and Pembroke as soon as we can get the armory open and finish up with the initial stages of Operation Mop-Up." He explained.
Joe Cahill
Joe Cahill
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/25Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue8/8Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue13/13Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:49 pm

(From here)

The lights flickered throughout the RPD before the loud hum of the generator under the precinct echoed throughout the wide, former art museum's halls- followed by the cheering of several officers! The power was back on, and now the police could mobilize and be well equipped to handle the rest of Operation Mop Up!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/5Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)15/9mm, 12/12g, 190 Magnum
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)30% Fuel,999Rockets, 3 flares, 5 hand grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Everything lol just testing it out
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Pepsi?
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)Cory Orth the Forum Bitch

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15/30Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6/6Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

https://recorporatebattles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Cahill Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:55 am

As soon as the lights turned on and everyone started cheering, the Captain looked up and around and started smiling. "Now that is what I'm talking about!" He clapped his hands, turning to Kaori. "Matsuo, I'm sorry, but head back to the STARS office and try using burst transmissions to get our radios working," he then turned to the rest of the offices in the main hall. "Everyone, the defense of the station is paramount! I want no idle bodies!" He commanded, taking up the SPAS and pumping it with a hearty CHA-CHUNK, as he walked down the ramp. "Anyone who isn't part of Operation Mop up is to begin construction of barricades around the building, I want this place a God damn fortress when I get back! Use anything we've got, hell, use the sandbags for when we have floods! Use the bags of icemelt for winter, anything and everything that can't be used in an otherwise conventional sense or firearms is something we can use to fortify the station! What? Did I grow five heads? GET A MOVE ON!" He commanded, and there was movement throughout the main hall! "Hillbilly, Tank, get yourselves geared up! Jean, start packing explosives in the vans, try and get Handy and Winters on the line, tell'em you're coming for them! Marvin," he paused, turning to the Lieutenant. "Take over, make sure that any civilians are treated, and deal with Irons if he decides to be a nuisance." He sighed, and continued heading to the garage with the others.

(to here)
Joe Cahill
Joe Cahill
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/25Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:

Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue13/13Main Hall, The Police Desk, and upper Balconies - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4