Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waterworks Management Office

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Empty Re: Waterworks Management Office

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:58 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:He blinked at the blue shells she dropped on the table, and he slowly drew out his own things. "A flare gun? Well, anyway that's quite the haul..." he replied, eyes snapping to her swaying, hanging breasts and blushed, closing his eyes. "...well, thanks to you, I've got at least one hundred and forty-two cartridges for my rifle, as for my 9mm, I was running low but I've got... about sixty four bullets, and nineteen .44 Magnum I only recently acquired." He explained, before looking up. "I've also got a smoke grenade. Don't ask, just do." He said, trying to be funny, before glancing back down at the table. "I mean, we don't have to, but we can split the nine mills, you keep the shotgun and shot shells if your hand is up for it, I'll keep the .223s and the .44s, you keep the flares as well." He presented. "It be...roughly eighty eight 9mm bullets to each of us." He explained. "...you can keep the extra bullet, if you want it." he chuckled.

She shook her head. "No, I agree. It's less weight to carry on either of our ends, and we'll stand a better chance if we do, so lets split it up! Heh, we'll hold on that extra bullet in case we need it." Sersh winked with a sexy smile. She began to organize and reload magazines, and handed Jack a spare 15 round magazine. "Here, that'll be useful for you- I'm good with five." She smiled warmly. "To think... earlier today... I mean, yesterday... things were, heh, well, relatively normal. Now, here we are in the sewer, loading magazines and fighting off monsters and the living dead... talk about one hell of a high school reunion, huh?" She asked, half smirking, before her lidded eyes returned to the munition pile.

Jack smiled at that. "Heh, it can be our 'lucky' bullet." He joked. "You can hold onto it though, I don't want to end up shooting our 'potential luck' by accident after all." He replied half seriously, as he'd rather Saoirse be loaded to the gills in case they get separated like he had with Yoko and the others. She slid him the spare mag, which he graciously accepted as well. "Thanks, I'll make use of it." Jack then began packing away the extra loose bullets into their boxes. "Its not every day we have to fight zombies and monsters straight out of the realm of fiction, that's for sure." He answered, before chuckling, his dark blue eyes glancing back up to her beautiful smirk. "Yeah, I'm just bummed there's no booze."

Saoirse stared down at the munition pile, and began to speak more... personally.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"You look a lot stronger, feel it too. Back in high school, you were kinda scrawny like a plank, not that's bad or anything. Thinner dudes are hot anyway." She teased, hitting his elbow with hers. "Anyway, I'm glad you found me when you did. Miraculous as it was, I shudder to think what would have happened had anyone else found me, be it that quack Doctor Greg, or a monster or something." She sighed.

To this Jack blushed again, and looked down at the collective pile of firepower. "R-right... thanks." he said, before feeling her elbow. He didn't really know what to make of this, was she into him? If she was, he couldn't be too sure given how she teased him before. Either way, there's no time for such thoughts. We need to get out of here and back to the others if they're still okay up above. He thought, making the moment a long silent one between them, before he looked up at her. "Sersh... what happened when you ran into this Doctor Greg? What other monsters have you encountered, other than the zombies? You mentioned 'frog fucks' before as well." He asked, now that they had the time to collect themselves.

[comforting glow of memories but something not right]

"Hehe, yeah, no offense, but I feel like you would just happen to shoot our last ounce of Luck when we needed it!" She chuckled, before her big, light green eyes beamed and she began to smile from ear to ear! "I just thought of somethin'!" she giggled, and took out the folding police knife her father had given her, and its saved her life many times in the past several hours! Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Tac_knife

She then took the spare bullet, and carefully began engraving the words 'Lucky' into the copper jacket's head. "...and there!" She puffed her cheeks and blew against it, rubbing the excess dust off her shirt before presenting it to Jack:

Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Lucky

"It's the 'lucky' one, hehe." She giggled, her lidded eyes upon Jack's. She then lifted the 9mm parabellum round above the scoop top of her shirt and dropped it onto her right breast, lifting her bra underneath so it would roll under it, before adjusting the mams. "There, for safekeeping~" She winked, giving her bosom one last adjustment before taking the ammunition they had split between themselves. "Well, I keep some top shelf in my apartment, if you wanna come over~" She offered him, leaning on her chin with the elbow propped on the table and said lovely chin. She then rolled her eyes, looking up at the ceiling as she sighed, breasts on the table, leaning towards Jack as her eyes went from rolling to settling back on his face. God... I forgot how cute this guy was. He aged well these five years; still the same dude from High School, but he's actually talking to me. Heh, only took a zombie outbreak, huh? Saoirse flushed pink. "Well, you'd have to put up with my neighbors, they like to screw into the wee 'ours o' tha' mornin' love-" she began, slipping into a faux Irish accent, in spite of being of Irish decent before chuckling, closing those bright emerald orbs and batting her long, dark lashes. "-but they may just try to eat us instead of each other now, wouldn't they?" she closed her eyes, reopened them, rolled them, her lidded gaze accented by her lavender eyeshadow falling back over Jack.

"I suppose we could drink at my old man's place. You'd have to put up with the bros, I've lived with them for years and still haven't managed  that too well. Being the sole baby sis though, they may try to intimidate ya... Dad included." Her smile faded, and the happiness in her eyes began to lose that glimmer. "...Before all of this, I had like, a gazillion missed calls. My brothers, Kieran and Pat are missing, Sean's at the hospital yet from some on duty injuries he got in the early morning, some homeless guy bit him and he needed stitches, worse than me." She said, raising said hand before lowering it. "...Dad's by himself at the station, waiting for me. I don't even know if any of them are alive man." She closed her eyes, feeling them well up as she held her mouth to keep herself from sobbing. "Nothing's normal out there anymore... Nothing will be the same anymore. No more Thursday drive ins, no more Friday, Saturday Sunday shifts at Emmys, no more working with Stoner Cory and Newage Victor, no more dates, barbeques, college... nothing. This can't be fixed with a bunch of guns can't it?" Sersh asked, looking up at Jack with watery eyes. "I'm scared, dude. Like, we can be alone right now. The last two people in the city not infected with this thing...! God I'm listening to that quack... fuckin' Hell man, this entire situation is bullshit!" She shouts upward before covering her face with her hands, her sidelocks hanging over her forearms.

"I gotta find out... if they're alive man. My brothers and father, they're all I got left since mom died..." Saoirse's muffled voice resonated from her hands, as she sniffled. "I... I don't cry, in front of people... just.... I...I'm sorry, you... You wanted to ask me about...Frog Fucks?" She half sobbed, hiding her face from him, not wanting to show this side to him. She didn't know why she was in the first place, showing her vulnerable side to John Cavanaugh, the mysterious enigma that had intrigued her through High School. Internally, the redhead believed she could trust him enough to see this side of her, but it was confusing and her heart ached as she continued to dwell on the 'whys' and the 'why nots'. She gently glanced up from her hands, hoping mascara wasn't running down her cheeks as she sniffled and wiped her face of tears with her hand. "Heh heh," she forced a half smile while flustered and sobbing, her lidded eyes looking into his deep dark blue orbs. "I kinda blew you off and went on a sobbing rant, didn't I? I'm a hot mess, God..." She half chortled and sobbed. She then looked at him with wet, red eyes and a forced smile as she sat up straight. "...How do ya put up with me?" Sersh then chuckled, tears still rolling down her cheeks.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Freezing' 'Freezing'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16/20Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)68x shot shells, 130x 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)4x Flare Gun Cartridges
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)3x Cigs, 1x bottles of water, 3x (100%, 50%, 50%) First Aid Spray Cans
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Tactical Police Knife, Zippo lighter, apartment keys, work keys, 'Genesis Cell: O Negative' blood sample w/pocket freezer, 'Lucky' Bullet (9mm)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/15Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/3Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/3)

Edgar Holden and Jack Cavanaugh like this post

Back to top Go down

Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Empty The Oath

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:58 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

[comforting glow of memories but something not right]

"Hehe, yeah, no offense, but I feel like you would just happen to shoot our last ounce of Luck when we needed it!" She chuckled, before her big, light green eyes beamed and she began to smile from ear to ear! "I just thought of somethin'!" she giggled, and took out the folding police knife her father had given her, and its saved her life many times in the past several hours! Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Tac_knife

She then took the spare bullet, and carefully began engraving the words 'Lucky' into the copper jacket's head. "...and there!" She puffed her cheeks and blew against it, rubbing the excess dust off her shirt before presenting it to Jack:

Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Lucky

"It's the 'lucky' one, hehe." She giggled, her lidded eyes upon Jack's. She then lifted the 9mm parabellum round above the scoop top of her shirt and dropped it onto her right breast, lifting her bra underneath so it would roll under it, before adjusting the mams. "There, for safekeeping~" She winked, giving her bosom one last adjustment before taking the ammunition they had split between themselves.

Jack smirked, taking the excess rounds and slipping them into his hip bag, while stuffing magazines for his handgun throughout easy to reach places on his vest and pants pockets. He also topped off his AR's magazines, setting the rest of the munitions into his bag as well and topping off the cylinder of the full sized .44 Magnum which he now stored away in the brown leather holster behind the left flap of his vest, the big weapon wasn't too obvious under the vest he noted to himself, patting it down. He looked up at Saoirse, who was working away at the spare 9mm bullet between them. He wasn't sure why she was scraping away at the bullet with the folding knife, but didn't have the heart to disrupt her given her big smile. She then presented it to him after blowing away the scraped away material and her demeanor for accomplishing this task made him smile. "Heh heh, there ya go!" He chuckled, happy that she was at least keeping herself busy. He then watched her drop the bullet behind her top, adjusting the large breasts which he found his eyes drawn to till she smirked and winked at him.

He quickly looked down, reaching for bullets on the table he had already put away and she seemed to catch that which made him fluster all the more! "Ahem...wouldn't want to lose 'Lucky' now." He chuckled nervously, eyes darting from his now interlaced hands on the table and her light green eyes and back. She totally saw me checking her out... not that I meant to! It... it just happened! Damn ADHD... he thought, frowning slightly.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"Well, I keep some top shelf in my apartment, if you wanna come over~" She offered him, leaning on her chin with the elbow propped on the table and said lovely chin. She then rolled her eyes, looking up at the ceiling as she sighed, breasts on the table, leaning towards Jack as her eyes went from rolling to settling back on his face. God... I forgot how cute this guy was. He aged well these five years; still the same dude from High School, but he's actually talking to me. Heh, only took a zombie outbreak, huh? Saoirse flushed pink.

He looked back up at her when she brought up booze, in response to his reunion remark earlier. He blinked at this, and felt his face turn warm. ...did she just invite me over to her apartment? Okay, now I'm confused. He began this internal struggle as he suddenly tensed up by Saoirse's forward actions! He watched her lean forwards on the workspace, her heavy breasts flat on the table, the large and soft looking orbs squished together tight enough her visible cleavage was a tight, long, dark line; he could make out the shape of dark lace and what looked like purple/lavender silk? Satin? He wasn't too sure about such materials, all he knew it was definitely something out of a Victoria's Secret display! ...Okay, not gonna ignore how hot this looks. He thought to himself, feeling his face burning red, and it only got hotter as his eyes rose past the patch of freckles that rimmed around the crest of her cleavage, following past the hanging dog tags and leather choker around her neck as he looked up into her beautiful face. His heart pounded in his throat as he became captivated by how attractive Sersh was. She was quite expressive, the cute twist of her nose, the way she rolled her eyes right now, her plush lips in a pleasant and relaxed smirk. Her long dark lashes batting as she looked at him, those light emerald eyes of hers that contrasted well with her orange dyed hair and the freckles that dotted around the bridge of her nose and just around the upper half of her cheeks, just under her eyes. The purple eyeshadow and dark mascara that surrounded her lashes only accented those lovely, attractive eyes of hers. He sat there, blinking back at her in silence as she continued, knowing that standing up right now wouldn't be a good idea given his 'piece' just switched out the short barrel to the harder stiffer one...

What the hell body! Why... why?! He mentally agonized, as he shifted around in his seat, pulling himself closer to the table just enough.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"Well, you'd have to put up with my neighbors, they like to screw into the wee 'ours o' tha' mornin' love-" she began, slipping into a faux Irish accent, in spite of being of Irish decent before chuckling, closing those bright emerald orbs and batting her long, dark lashes. "-but they may just try to eat us instead of each other now, wouldn't they?" she closed her eyes, reopened them, rolled them, her lidded gaze accented by her lavender eyeshadow falling back over Jack.

Stop it... Sersh, you're just way too attractive! His mind screamed as he sat there red as a beet now. Her attractive expressions only making it worse for Jacky Boy, as he sat there uncomfortably due to the 'tension'. He noticed she directed a question at him, and his eyes widened and then felt consumed by anxiety! Crap, what she say?! He panicked, having been lost in his own thoughts, he began to sweat bullets, and he unzipped the vest and hoodie down a little to cool himself off as he answered: "Haha, yeah...!"

She seemed to ignore his rather generic response, and didn't seem bothered by his response so he supposed he was still in the clear. Okay... so if I get this straight, she just invited me over to her place to have drinks, like a date? During all of this? He asked himself, and felt a pang of sadness in his heart, knowing that even if she was serious, that such plans would likely not see to fruition. He looked down, and on one hand felt the 'tension' ease south of the border, but also on the other hand felt doubt and a pang of sadness creep into his mind.

As it turned out, the situation at hand was only about to become more depressing...

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"I suppose we could drink at my old man's place. You'd have to put up with the bros, I've lived with them for years and still haven't managed  that too well. Being the sole baby sis though, they may try to intimidate ya... Dad included." Her smile faded, and the happiness in her eyes began to lose that glimmer.

He chuckled as she brought up her siblings and how they'd interact with him. I can understand why, you're their only sister. They don't want to see ya harmed or with some sort of creep, and I've met them before given they're all cops. Kieran would most definitely rip someone's head off while Patrick and Sean would hide the body! He chuckled nervously at that thought! It was kind of funny how her siblings were massive and tall while she was the shortest out of all them. "Yeah, they're regulars at Kendos, so I can see tha-" he began but quickly paused as her expression changed. He felt the invisible pull of her emotions, and could see the happiness fade and clearly feel the change in her demeanor as the glimmer in her eyes became more hazy. Those bright green emeralds became dull, losing their luster and now looked like the quality of a plastic bead instead. He felt his heart sinking with her, as she began to explain what happened.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"...Before all of this, I had like, a gazillion missed calls. My brothers, Kieran and Pat are missing, Sean's at the hospital yet from some on duty injuries he got in the early morning, some homeless guy bit him and he needed stitches, worse than me." She said, raising said hand before lowering it. "...Dad's by himself at the station, waiting for me. I don't even know if any of them are alive man." She closed her eyes, feeling them well up as she held her mouth to keep herself from sobbing. "Nothing's normal out there anymore... Nothing will be the same anymore. No more Thursday drive ins, no more Friday, Saturday Sunday shifts at Emmys, no more working with Stoner Cory and Newage Victor, no more dates, barbeques, college... nothing. This can't be fixed with a bunch of guns can't it?" Sersh asked, looking up at Jack with watery eyes. "I'm scared, dude. Like, we can be alone right now. The last two people in the city not infected with this thing...! God I'm listening to that quack... fuckin' Hell man, this entire situation is bullshit!" She shouts upward before covering her face with her hands, her sidelocks hanging over her forearms.

[Resident Evil Code Veronica X Lachrymal Extended]

What Saoirse told Jack made him bow his head, his eyes falling to her arm where she claimed the infected dean of the college had bitten her, just above the new bandages. Blood still stained through the thin layers of gauze, which was all he had to work with. The dark thought of the cause of the zombies being the results of bites and scratches brought up memories of late night movies and horror flicks on Fridays and Saturdays on SciFi. There could be a chance, they are dead or worse... turned into these shambling former humans, these 'zombies'. Jack thought grimly. The fact people were dying out there, and some may be turning into these creatures was somewhat present in the back of his mind. He was sure it was there too, in Saoirse's... but she had gotten all carried away with the adventure in a familiar world with different rules, or in the moment maybe. She only just realized the futility of this 'date' and remembered her own goals. She got lost in the moment. I hate to ask her about it, as it seems quite sensitive, but this mad doctor she keeps referencing, this 'quack' Dr. Greg I think it was? I need to know what the hell he did to her, what he told her. He thought, as his own protective side began to show as he tightened his fists. Given what he's been told about this 'quack', he sounds like a dangerously unhinged individual, but thats okay... self defense exists for a reason. He relaxed himself however, and looked back up at her as she covered her face with her hands and cried into them.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"I gotta find out... if they're alive man. My brothers and father, they're all I got left since mom died..." Saoirse's muffled voice resonated from her hands, as she sniffled. "I... I don't cry, in front of people... just.... I...I'm sorry, you... You wanted to ask me about...Frog Fucks?" She half sobbed, hiding her face from him, not wanting to show this side to him.

"Its... fine." He says, chuckling gently at her remark. "...we don't need to talk about them anymore." Jack added. The man pushed his reddish brown hair dangling over his right eye as he looked at the shaking woman before him. He wanted to tell her everything would be all right, but he didn't want to lie to her. He couldn't make any undo promises, and he couldn't bring back the dead. He looked at her, that serious look plastered to his face as he felt like he had to say something! He wasn't good at this sort of thing. Talking. To people. He resorted to being a loner with a very small circle of friends who really knew him, it was all he needed growing up. He knew that people were all different when it came to emotional breakdowns and grief. Some need comfort, others need to be alone. He didn't know what to do or say, but knew there was an option there and it could go one of two ways. He just didn't want to make things worse... but he gambled on it anyway.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:She didn't know why she was in the first place, showing her vulnerable side to John Cavanaugh, the mysterious enigma that had intrigued her through High School. Internally, the redhead believed she could trust him enough to see this side of her, but it was confusing and her heart ached as she continued to dwell on the 'whys' and the 'why nots'. She gently glanced up from her hands, hoping mascara wasn't running down her cheeks as she sniffled and wiped her face of tears with her hand. "Heh heh," she forced a half smile while flustered and sobbing, her lidded eyes looking into his deep dark blue orbs. "I kinda blew you off and went on a sobbing rant, didn't I? I'm a hot mess, God..." She half chortled and sobbed. She then looked at him with wet, red eyes and a forced smile as she sat up straight. "...How do ya put up with me?" Sersh then chuckled, tears still rolling down her cheeks.

Unable to keep himself stoic and silent, Jack scuttled closer to Saoirse, dragging the metal chair with him as its legs slid across the concrete floor. His right arm wrapped around Saoirse's back, his hand resting on her right shoulder. His left hand fell over her clasped hands, and his eyes met with her now large, startled clover eyes. "Because. We are human, and we are alive." it kinda blurted out of him as he tried to explain, gently squeezing her hands and shoulder. "...I'd be more concerned, had you not been worried about your family, or afraid. It's not shameful, to cry or to be scared. I'm scared too... but I carry on, because I must. I can't give in to despair. I can't allow myself to die here, even if I lose everything I care about. I need to keep moving forward," he says, looking away from her eyes to the whiteboard across from them. "so that I can say I lived through it. That against the odds, I did it, that I didn't run away or take the easy way out..." He paused, gripping her tighter accidentally as he thought of...

May 2nd, 1998

The day his father died. The pair had been hiking around the area of the Mendez River. John Senior was an Australian bushman of Irish decent, and had travelled the world and loved the Arklay Mountain region the most during all of his travels. He was a tall man with dirty blond hair, dark blue eyes and had an infectious smile that made everyone's day better even if it was at its worst. He was facetious, playful, and courageous as well. Jack loved his father, looked up to him though he would be teased relentlessly by him now and again. He always wanted Jack to... to be a little more 'open' with people, to let people into his life. He tried so badly to get him to come to terms with the scars around his neck, but that was a mental battle Jack was nowhere ready to begin. It had been a Saturday, and it just got warm enough for an early spring hike, not that the weather would stop John 'Jack' Cavanaugh Senior. He and 'Jacky boy' were peas in a pod afterall, and the pair left for their hike in the early hours of May 2nd. The pair were blazing a trail through the woodland terrain, at least five miles deep if not a little more when he noticed his father's stern expression. It was not an expression he wore often, which startled Jack.

"What's wrong?"

"Shh... Johnny, I need ya to back away from me... slowly."

"What for?" Jack asked, whipping his head about the woodland, feeling tension rising and the hair on his neck standing on end.

"...I shoulda realized it sooner Jacky." Jack Sr. replied, as he drew his hunting revolver from his chest holster slowly. "...We're being hunted. Don't panic."

The rest... was a blur. The gunfire did nothing as the pair were running. A large pack of dogs, dobermans on steroids from the look of things, they chased them deeper into the mountains towards the west of the Mendez, past the Water Treatment Plant near the Raccoon Reservoir. He remembered a 'cracking sound' his body falling forwards. He could see the wide, white eyes of the animal... he remembered, how disturbingly pale their eyes were. Then, he was on his feet, his father was in his place, screaming as the pack of seven or eight dogs tore into him. He never heard such painful screams in his entire life... He saw his dad's face, covered in blood, his eyes pleading, his face contorted into an expression of pure terror. He called to Jack, said something before being dragged into the forest. Jack didn't see him again after that. He ran... ran the entire journey's distance in 25 minutes or less, nearly passing out at the entrance of the trail in Raccoon City park.

S.T.A.R.S. and the R.P.D. searched the area extensively, but Jack Cavanaugh Senior was never seen again. Given what would follow in the weeks to come, any evidence of his father was barred behind police files as the Cannibal Murders and missing family cases began to rise. Jack... would not forgive himself for running away, and the guilt ate at him even now. His dad... the way he looked at him, scarred him deeper than the ones that wrapped around his neck.

"...I won't abandon hope, nor abandon someone I care about." Jack told Saoirse. Never again... He told himself. "I promise, I'll get you to the precinct." Jack oaths. The young man then turned his head back to the woman and her watery green eyes. "...as Kendo's number one delivery boy, my reputation is on the line, after all." He playfully remarks.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x137/.223 Rem, 122/9x19mm, 19x .44 Magnum, x10/.45 ACP
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade, 1x Acid Round
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Ibuprofin, Adderall 54mg prescription capsules, pack of Cigs, chewing gum, water canteen (75%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 20 rnd AR Mags, 2x 10 round 9mm mags, 4x 15 round 9mm mags, Lighter, Multitool, Reloading Tool

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue11/15Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/20Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)

Saoirse O'Neil likes this post

Back to top Go down

Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Empty Happy B-Day to Sersh! (1 year anniversary post x3)

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:42 pm

Saoirse's lidded eyes widened slightly as Jack shuffled over and placed an arm around her back and one on her anxious, rubbing hands. She felt her own face becoming red hot as she looked into Jack's serious face. When he looked away from her, all she could do was... stare. Wait... do... do I really have the hots for John Cavanaugh? Her chest felt tight as she thought this! N-no way! I mean, he's cute... but is he like, me material? N-No... well... I mean, he... he has such beautiful dark blue eyes. He's not ugly by any means either, and he's been such a down to earth guy. Holy shit... I'm falling for Johnny Neckerchief?! She blinked, blushing deep crimson as he turned to face her:

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
"...I won't abandon hope, nor abandon someone I care about." Jack told Saoirse. Never again... He told himself. "I promise, I'll get you to the precinct." Jack oaths. The young man then turned his head back to the woman and her watery green eyes. "...as Kendo's number one delivery boy, my reputation is on the line, after all." He playfully remarks.

There was an awkward pause, as Jack found himself staring face to face with Saoirse O'Neil's beautiful, blushing face. Her breath was against his lips, and had either moved any closer... they'd be lip locking! "...ah!" Saoirse gasped, her face glowing pink, her wide, green eyes becoming small as she realized she leaned towards him too close! Her heart was beating out of her chest, and she now found herself... wanting to move closer. Oh God... I think... I think I am. Falling for... She thought, which made her cheeks feel like they were on fire! The fact he mentioned he wouldn't abandon someone he cared about also stuck with her, and she gulped audibly. What... what should I...? She thought, staring into Jack's dark blue eyes, her silky lips gently agape and her heart pounding out of her chest...!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16/20Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)68x shot shells, 130x 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)4x Flare Gun Cartridges
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)3x Cigs, 1x bottles of water, 3x (100%, 50%, 50%) First Aid Spray Cans
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Tactical Police Knife, Zippo lighter, apartment keys, work keys, 'Genesis Cell: O Negative' blood sample w/pocket freezer, 'Lucky' Bullet (9mm)

Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/15Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/15)
Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/3Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/3)

Jack Cavanaugh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:55 pm

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:Saoirse's lidded eyes widened slightly as Jack shuffled over and placed an arm around her back and one on her anxious, rubbing hands. She felt her own face becoming red hot as she looked into Jack's serious face. When he looked away from her, all she could do was... stare. Wait... do... do I really have the hots for John Cavanaugh? Her chest felt tight as she thought this! N-no way! I mean, he's cute... but is he like, me material? N-No... well... I mean, he... he has such beautiful dark blue eyes. He's not ugly by any means either, and he's been such a down to earth guy. Holy shit... I'm falling for Johnny Neckerchief?! She blinked, blushing deep crimson as he turned to face her:

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:

There was an awkward pause, as Jack found himself staring face to face with Saoirse O'Neil's beautiful, blushing face. Her breath was against his lips, and had either moved any closer... they'd be lip locking! "...ah!" Saoirse gasped, her face glowing pink, her wide, green eyes becoming small as she realized she leaned towards him too close! Her heart was beating out of her chest, and she now found herself... wanting to move closer. Oh God... I think... I think I am. Falling for... She thought, which made her cheeks feel like they were on fire! The fact he mentioned he wouldn't abandon someone he cared about also stuck with her, and she gulped audibly. What... what should I...? She thought, staring into Jack's dark blue eyes, her silky lips gently agape and her heart pounding out of her chest...!

Jack had thought she'd get a laugh over his delivery boy bit, but found himself looking into the pretty, large green eyes in front of his face. Surprisingly, she gasped before he did, and his was much softer. His dark blue eyes went large as he felt her breath on his face, gulping gently as they seemed to stare at one another. She was so close he could make out each individual freckle, notice the lighter and darker pigments of green within her irises and see the scarlet hair underneath the bits of her hair that were not dyed orange. She's... so beautiful. He found himself thinking as they stared at one another without any sense of personal space. He, was now caught in the moment but did not dare interrupt whatever was about to happen. He gulped dryly once again. His father's voice in his head telling him to 'lean in', or... was it his own? He wasn't sure... he started to, slowly. He wanted to give Saoirse a chance to back out if this was a mistake but did a mistake take this long to compute? He was sure, in any other circumstance she would have already...
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x137/.223 Rem, 122/9x19mm, 19x .44 Magnum, x10/.45 ACP
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade, 1x Acid Round
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Ibuprofin, Adderall 54mg prescription capsules, pack of Cigs, chewing gum, water canteen (75%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 20 rnd AR Mags, 2x 10 round 9mm mags, 4x 15 round 9mm mags, Lighter, Multitool, Reloading Tool

Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue11/15Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/20Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:04 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:Saoirse's lidded eyes widened slightly as Jack shuffled over and placed an arm around her back and one on her anxious, rubbing hands. She felt her own face becoming red hot as she looked into Jack's serious face. When he looked away from her, all she could do was... stare. Wait... do... do I really have the hots for John Cavanaugh? Her chest felt tight as she thought this! N-no way! I mean, he's cute... but is he like, me material? N-No... well... I mean, he... he has such beautiful dark blue eyes. He's not ugly by any means either, and he's been such a down to earth guy. Holy shit... I'm falling for Johnny Neckerchief?! She blinked, blushing deep crimson as he turned to face her:

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:

Jack had thought she'd get a laugh over his delivery boy bit, but found himself looking into the pretty, large green eyes in front of his face. Surprisingly, she gasped before he did, and his was much softer. His dark blue eyes went large as he felt her breath on his face, gulping gently as they seemed to stare at one another. She was so close he could make out each individual freckle, notice the lighter and darker pigments of green within her irises and see the scarlet hair underneath the bits of her hair that were not dyed orange. She's... so beautiful. He found himself thinking as they stared at one another without any sense of personal space. He, was now caught in the moment but did not dare interrupt whatever was about to happen. He gulped dryly once again. His father's voice in his head telling him to 'lean in', or... was it his own? He wasn't sure... he started to, slowly. He wanted to give Saoirse a chance to back out if this was a mistake but did a mistake take this long to compute? He was sure, in any other circumstance she would have already...

Whoah whoah whoah!! Sersh's inner Crash Bandicoot screamed as she watches Jack slowly begin to lean towards her! His face was blushing, or it could be her hair...that was orange- anyway, he was actually LEANING in! Oh God, we doing this? Oh my God, we're doing this! Okay... c'mon, you got this Sersh! She panicked internally, unsure why she was panicking! She'd kiss dudes before! She'd been on dates! But there was something different about this. She got so nervous, she actually closed her eyes as she tilted her head and proceeded to lean forward as well...!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. James Ferral Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:17 am

(originating from here)

The sound of a metal door being manipulated behind them, past the door that lead into what Jack had said was the 'Water Tank' was loud enough to disrupt the tension in the room...

[Putrid Smell RECVX)

Dr. James Ferral
Dr. James Ferral
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/3Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)lots of 9x19mm Luger magazines
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Tranq darts, BOW Darts, etc (ampoule shooter ammo)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Anti-Viral Serum, Medical Supplies
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Unrestricted Lab Access Pass, SPIRE Codes, Control Chip Remote
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)Edgar Holden, Hina O'Neil, Dr. Sanchez- so many...

Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8/8Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)
Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:38 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Whoah whoah whoah!! Sersh's inner Crash Bandicoot screamed as she watches Jack slowly begin to lean towards her! His face was blushing, or it could be her hair...that was orange- anyway, he was actually LEANING in! Oh God, we doing this? Oh my God, we're doing this! Okay... c'mon, you got this Sersh! She panicked internally, unsure why she was panicking! She'd kiss dudes before! She'd been on dates! But there was something different about this. She got so nervous, she actually closed her eyes as she tilted her head and proceeded to lean forward as well...!

Jack realized that he was actually about to kiss Saoirse, her lidded eyes closing and her mouth parting! He felt anxious, ready to let years of regret wash away when suddenly-

Dr. James Ferral wrote:(originating from here)

The sound of a metal door being manipulated behind them, past the door that lead into what Jack had said was the 'Water Tank' was loud enough to disrupt the tension in the room...

[Putrid Smell RECVX)

Jack jerked his head back, whipping it around to face the shelves of books and magazines, the door that lead to the water tank. He voiced his mind at that moment in a stern, and rather brash manner: "What the Hell was that?!"

Jack looked angry but honestly felt perturbed, as he hadn't seen any of the zombies capable of opening doors yet. Which had to mean something that could was, or someone. Another human? He asked himself, now feeling a sense of dread sinking in...
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:07 am

Saoirse gasped, when there was a sudden slam of a door closing in the distance! She shot up a little in her seat, and as Jack looked away, pulled her hands away from his and began stroking the sidelocks that hung beside her face. "I- I don't know... maybe we're not alone down here after all..." Sersh said, looking towards her right and the bloody whiteboard with a pout. Dammit... we're not on some lovers retreat! It's still crawling with monsters and other creeps out there! Sersh sighed at this thought, and looked back at Jack. They were close to... well, it couldn't be helped now. "...maybe its time for us to move on. They could be another survivor like us, but... we should be careful, just in case." She said, dragging her folding chair back against the concrete floor, standing up and grabbing her jacket from the table. Aw man... I feel bummed now. She thought, taking the purple pleather thing and pushing it deep into her guitar case. She needed a holster for her handgun, but made due with the button flap of her waist bag for now. She took out the shotgun and slung her bag around her shoulder, letting the strap catch between her breasts while slinging the bolt-action Shotgun around her other. She then noted a small ringed notebook on the table, taking it and pocketing it as well as a couple of markers and pens. She began scribbling into it while she waited for Jack.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Mon May 01, 2023 9:16 pm

Jack had stood up from the table and halfway approached the door to the water tank, feeling uneasy about it for some reason. No, definitely not gonna attempt to force my way through there... not now. If it was someone who needed help, they'd be screaming more than likely... Also didn't help he felt the moment was ruined because of whatever made that sound... God I was close to kissing her... he thought, frowning before turning around to face Sersh with a flustered face, a slight frown on his face as she spoke:

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:Saoirse gasped, when there was a sudden slam of a door closing in the distance! She shot up a little in her seat, and as Jack looked away, pulled her hands away from his and began stroking the sidelocks that hung beside her face. "I- I don't know... maybe we're not alone down here after all..." Sersh said, looking towards her right and the bloody whiteboard with a pout.

She was looking away from him, holding her sidelocks in a nervous manner. He frowned, looking away with a slight sigh. He wondered what would have happened... had things not interrupted. Was she really going to let him kiss her?

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"...maybe its time for us to move on. They could be another survivor like us, but... we should be careful, just in case." She said, dragging her folding chair back against the concrete floor, standing up and grabbing her jacket from the table. Aw man... I feel bummed now. She thought, taking the purple pleather thing and pushing it deep into her guitar case. She needed a holster for her handgun, but made due with the button flap of her waist bag for now. She took out the shotgun and slung her bag around her shoulder, letting the strap catch between her breasts while slinging the bolt-action Shotgun around her other. She then noted a small ringed notebook on the table, taking it and pocketing it as well as a couple of markers and pens. She began scribbling into it while she waited for Jack.

Saoirse's voice caught Jack's attention again, and he turned to face her as she faced him. "R-right. I have my doubts though, so lets take our time and check out some of these other rooms before we leave, unless they become labyrinthian." He answered, walking to where he had leaned his rifle against the wall and picked it back up, slinging it over his shoulder. It felt weird not carrying all that excess weight, so he turned to Sersh. "I can carry your bag for you if you want me to. Just lemme know." He offered with a half smile. He noticed then she was scribbling something down, and walked over to her. "What do you got there?" He asked, now curious.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Sat May 06, 2023 10:15 pm

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Saoirse's voice caught Jack's attention again, and he turned to face her as she faced him. "R-right. I have my doubts though, so lets take our time and check out some of these other rooms before we leave, unless they become labyrinthian." He answered, walking to where he had leaned his rifle against the wall and picked it back up, slinging it over his shoulder.

She nodded up at him as she continued to scribble in the notebook. "Sounds good to me..." She answered, her tongue gliding up the upper right of her lip as she continued to scribble things down.

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
It felt weird not carrying all that excess weight, so he turned to Sersh. "I can carry your bag for you if you want me to. Just lemme know." He offered with a half smile. He noticed then she was scribbling something down, and walked over to her. "What do you got there?" He asked, now curious.

She didn't look up for that, simply smirked as she continued. "Heh, how courteous. No need, you carried my wasted fat ass up a ten foot ladder and through a sewer. Nah, I appreciate it, but I need to carry my own weight- literally." Saoirse chuckled, as she heard him approach. She glanced back up at Jack, and smirked, showing off the pages in the book at last. "Was working on what you were asking for, of the monster's I've seen and such." The redhead began:

Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Sersh_chibi_frenz

"What do you think? Not bad, eh?" Saoirse proudly states. "Gonna make a sketch of the monsters and people I meet during this to keep a record of all this. Could be useful along the way." Sersh continued, flipping the page:

Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Gamma_n_Sersh

"See, those Frog Fucks looked something like this when I encountered them on Euston Street Footbridge. They were hungry little fuckers, ate me up to my knees when I had to cross the parts the sharks broke off, if not for Guppy Blue I'd be Frog Fuck Kung-Pao." Sersh chuckled, looking back at Jack but then blinked. "What's wrong?" She inquired, noting an odd look on his face.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Sat May 06, 2023 10:46 pm

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Saoirse's voice caught Jack's attention again, and he turned to face her as she faced him. "R-right. I have my doubts though, so lets take our time and check out some of these other rooms before we leave, unless they become labyrinthian." He answered, walking to where he had leaned his rifle against the wall and picked it back up, slinging it over his shoulder.

She nodded up at him as she continued to scribble in the notebook. "Sounds good to me..." She answered, her tongue gliding up the upper right of her lip as she continued to scribble things down.

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
It felt weird not carrying all that excess weight, so he turned to Sersh. "I can carry your bag for you if you want me to. Just lemme know." He offered with a half smile. He noticed then she was scribbling something down, and walked over to her. "What do you got there?" He asked, now curious.

She didn't look up for that, simply smirked as she continued. "Heh, how courteous. No need, you carried my wasted fat ass up a ten foot ladder and through a sewer. Nah, I appreciate it, but I need to carry my own weight- literally." Saoirse chuckled, as she heard him approach. She glanced back up at Jack, and smirked, showing off the pages in the book at last. "Was working on what you were asking for, of the monster's I've seen and such." The redhead began:

Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Sersh_chibi_frenz

"What do you think? Not bad, eh?" Saoirse proudly states. "Gonna make a sketch of the monsters and people I meet during this to keep a record of all this. Could be useful along the way." Sersh continued, flipping the page:

Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Gamma_n_Sersh

"See, those Frog Fucks looked something like this when I encountered them on Euston Street Footbridge. They were hungry little fuckers, ate me up to my knees when I had to cross the parts the sharks broke off, if not for Guppy Blue I'd be Frog Fuck Kung-Pao." Sersh chuckled, looking back at Jack but then blinked. "What's wrong?" She inquired, noting an odd look on his face.

Jack couldn't help but look at the... images, shared with him.

Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 My-dress-up-darling-sono-bisque-doll

It wasn't till she asked what was wrong when he blinked and looked back at her. "...what? Sorry, I just.." he pulled the page back. "I'm sorry... is that supposed, to be me? You? That a fish...?" He asked, trying his best not to offend. They... roughly, roughly looked like depictions of themselves, some sort of fish and the creature she called a frog fuck kinda resembled the frog monsters, those 'Gammas' as they were labeled in that water chamber he had been trapped in.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Sat May 06, 2023 11:04 pm

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
It wasn't till she asked what was wrong when he blinked and looked back at her. "...what? Sorry, I just.." he pulled the page back. "I'm sorry... is that supposed, to be me? You? That a fish...?" He asked, trying his best not to offend. They... roughly, roughly looked like depictions of themselves, some sort of fish and the creature she called a frog fuck kinda resembled the frog monsters, those 'Gammas' as they were labeled in that water chamber he had been trapped in.

"Yeah! That's you in camo, me being cute in purple, that's Guppy Blue-" Sersh confirmed, before flipping the page. "that's a Frog Fuck, doing a little Crash Bandicoot dance, ♩ doop doop do do doop, doop doop do doop♩-" Saoirse cutely imitated, bouncing her head side to side playfully as she did. She then looked back to him and... glared.

Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Saoirse_ONeil

"...do you not appreciate the Crash Dance or my art, John Cavanaugh...?" The lidded eyed redhead groaned, her green eyes now sharp, jade daggers stabbing in his direction!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Khristian and Jack Cavanaugh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Sun May 07, 2023 12:36 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:

"Yeah! That's you in camo, me being cute in purple, that's Guppy Blue-" Sersh confirmed, before flipping the page. "that's a Frog Fuck, doing a little Crash Bandicoot dance, ♩ doop doop do do doop, doop doop do doop♩-" Saoirse cutely imitated, bouncing her head side to side playfully as she did. She then looked back to him and... glared.  

"...do you not appreciate the Crash Dance or my art, John Cavanaugh...?" The lidded eyed redhead groaned, her green eyes now sharp, jade daggers stabbing in his direction!

He looked at the drawings a little closer as she was flipping between the pages, unable to half smile at Saoirse's head bobbing side to side in a cute manner as she hummed out the theme of some video game or another- and then she was staring him dead in the eyes! "Wh-what? Oh...well.." he coughed into his fist. "I haven't had too much time to play video games these days... and, well its... I can recognize the Frog Fuck, as you colorfully put it but... uh, well..." he rambled, looking between her and the drawings. Though she was shorter than him by a couple of inches, she seemed to almost LOOM over him now! Jack gulped and looked into her piercing, bright green eyes. "...I think they're cute, but could perhaps use a little more love? I mean, you did pretty well in High School if I recall!" He blurted out, now feeling like an ass! Maybe... I imagined we were about to kiss...? He thought, feeling cold sweat roll down the back of his neck.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Sun May 07, 2023 1:06 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:

He looked at the drawings a little closer as she was flipping between the pages, unable to half smile at Saoirse's head bobbing side to side in a cute manner as she hummed out the theme of some video game or another- and then she was staring him dead in the eyes! "Wh-what? Oh...well.." he coughed into his fist. "I haven't had too much time to play video games these days... and, well its... I can recognize the Frog Fuck, as you colorfully put it but... uh, well..." he rambled, looking between her and the drawings. Though she was shorter than him by a couple of inches, she seemed to almost LOOM over him now! Jack gulped and looked into her piercing, bright green eyes. "...I think they're cute, but could perhaps use a little more love? I mean, you did pretty well in High School if I recall!" He blurted out, now feeling like an ass! Maybe... I imagined we were about to kiss...? He thought, feeling cold sweat roll down the back of his neck.

Sersh continued to glare at him. ...and we were about to kiss? Maybe I was imagining things... She grumbled internally, before her eyes gently fell to the pad and back to him then back. "...I suppose I am a bit rusty. But, if you're able to notice Frog Fuck, then I suppose I'm not too far gone... lemme try again!" she replied, more determined now as turned the page and began drawing again.

She then held up the booklet, looking away from him with a slight scowl. "...hows that?"

Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Jack_n_Sersh

"If you're happy, allow me to continue...!" Saoirse harrumphed as she began drawing again. "...so! We've both encountered Zombies as well. We know they're kinda dumb, they don't run and they can't open doors. They're just like they are in the movies. A bullet to the head kills'em dead, and I assume cutting their head off as well... I almost did to a zombie outside of Sam's Sporting Goods- go Raccoon City Rascals!-" she interjected in a playful manner, before continuing: "...but I didn't have the stomach to finish. I ended up killing him with his own gun, which I was trying to take from him in the first place." She explained and when finished with the drawing turned it over to Jack:

Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Zombie_n_Sersh

She smirked then, more confidently. "...See? I still got it!" She hummed, her lidded green eyes on him once more while she stood there smug.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Khristian and Jack Cavanaugh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Sun May 07, 2023 1:43 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:

Sersh continued to glare at him. ...and we were about to kiss? Maybe I was imagining things... She grumbled internally, before her eyes gently fell to the pad and back to him then back. "...I suppose I am a bit rusty. But, if you're able to notice Frog Fuck, then I suppose I'm not too far gone... lemme try again!" she replied, more determined now as turned the page and began drawing again.

She then held up the booklet, looking away from him with a slight scowl. "...hows that?"

Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Jack_n_Sersh

"If you're happy, allow me to continue...!" Saoirse harrumphed as she began drawing again. "...so! We've both encountered Zombies as well. We know they're kinda dumb, they don't run and they can't open doors. They're just like they are in the movies. A bullet to the head kills'em dead, and I assume cutting their head off as well... I almost did to a zombie outside of Sam's Sporting Goods- go Raccoon City Rascals!-" she interjected in a playful manner, before continuing:

Why do I suddenly feel like I kicked a puppy! I'm sorry!! I'm sorrrrry!! Jack mentally screamed before she went back to the drawing pad. Several minutes passed, but he wasn't going to interrupt her flow, in spite of the fact they were going to leave given that sound they heard before this distraction. I am not going to dig myself any deeper... He thought to himself when she turned the book back to him and he blinked at a... well, more fitting depiction of themselves? Well damn...she got my rifle's appearance down to the rubber cheek rest and bi-pod! Let alone her own curves and appearance down pat! How can something so simple in design be both 'cute' and 'sexy' at the same time?? He gulped. She continued without his approval, and nodded. "Yeah... lets just hope its not like that one Night of the Living Dead where nothing kills them or burning them exposes you to their chemicals, I hated that movie save the-" he stopped himself when he realized he was about to say the 'Hot Punk Girl before she turns into a zombie' right when she turned her picture of the zombie around to face him!

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"...but I didn't have the stomach to finish. I ended up killing him with his own gun, which I was trying to take from him in the first place." She explained and when finished with the drawing turned it over to Jack:

Waterworks Management Office - Page 3 Zombie_n_Sersh

She smirked then, more confidently. "...See? I still got it!" She hummed, her lidded green eyes on him once more while she stood there smug.

...God, even her zombie is hot! How do you even make that happen?! Why... am I even having this conversation with myself?! He internally screamed before blinking and looking back at her. "Okay, okay..! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you or your Frog Fuck, you still got it Sersh." He smiled nervously. ...we are going to let my thoughts drift away into the abyss. He told himself.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Darkstorm Zero and Saoirse O'Neil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Sun May 07, 2023 2:02 am

As he brought up the Night of the Living Dead movie in question, she blinked and had to think of it herself! Which one was that...? She thought, before beaming. "Oh! The one with that hot biker punk chick in it who just goes nude in the cemetery? She had a dump truck ass and nice tits!" she laughed. "Yeah, I didn't like that movie either. The ending blowed... literally, like, explosion <*pops her cheeks to mimic the sound of the explosion*>~" She opened her palm to help emphasize the explosion. She smiled at him. He was nervously chuckling and looked so cute. Now she was curious how he looked without the jacket and vest, given he was able to cart her own dumpy ass all this way. Hehehe he's so cute! ...God I wanna kiss him. She thought, before shaking her head flustering, folding her arms and looked away with that confident smile yet. "See? I still got it! In more ways than one~" She hummed, her green eyes turning to him while she remained facing away, sticking her tongue out at him. "So, you ready to blow this popsicle stand?" Saoirse inquired. "I can draw more sexy zombies~" She joked, completely unaware of Jack's internal monologue but that timing was just... impressive.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Darkstorm Zero and Jack Cavanaugh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Sun May 07, 2023 7:24 pm

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:As he brought up the Night of the Living Dead movie in question, she blinked and had to think of it herself! Which one was that...? She thought, before beaming. "Oh! The one with that hot biker punk chick in it who just goes nude in the cemetery? She had a dump truck ass and nice tits!" she laughed. "Yeah, I didn't like that movie either. The ending blowed... literally, like, explosion *pops her cheeks to mimic the sound of the explosion*~" She opened her palm to help emphasize the explosion. She smiled at him. He was nervously chuckling and looked so cute. Now she was curious how he looked without the jacket and vest, given he was able to cart her own dumpy ass all this way. Hehehe he's so cute! ...God I wanna kiss him. She thought, before shaking her head flustering, folding her arms and looked away with that confident smile yet. "See? I still got it! In more ways than one~" She hummed, her green eyes turning to him while she remained facing away, sticking her tongue out at him. "So, you ready to blow this popsicle stand?" Saoirse inquired. "I can draw more sexy zombies~" She joked, completely unaware of Jack's internal monologue but that timing was just... impressive.

...God is she a mind reader?? Jack thought as he blinked at her. He didn't know if he should be impressed or nervous given the zombie drawing, and then there was the fact he had to agree with her on the topic of that actress! "...Right, I am if you are." he answered her, flustered by her 'more ways than one' comment. Anyone who went to Raccoon High in '94 would have to agree on that statement or be completely blind; Saoirse was still as attractive as ever if not more so in her now punk-rocker get up! The fact made his face even redder as he headed for the door back to the corridor from whence they came. To be fair, there was nothing else of use in the room after he scavenged most of it; there probably was but they didn't need anything else in here.

(to here)
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Sun May 07, 2023 7:36 pm

Sersh continued to smile as he removed the barricade and exited the room. Hehehe... if I could only introduce him to Yoko and she likes him the fun things we could do~ She mentally hummed, flustered as she followed after him. "Lead the way, Rambo~" She teased.

(to here)
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3