Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Umbrella Raccoon Sales Office & Sales Office Alley

Go down

Umbrella Raccoon Sales Office & Sales Office Alley Empty Umbrella Raccoon Sales Office & Sales Office Alley

Post by Christine Hara Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:25 pm

Christine Hara pulled the blinds down tensely in the small, back-alley sales office. Yvonne had left for coffee hours ago, as did Mathew, Cindy, Lauren and Guy. Now it was past quitting time, but for the young manager in training there was no 'quitting time' as her big brown eyes fell to the horridly torn apart corpse of a homeless man who lived in the area. He was in the alley way by the entrance to this small, isolated office. He was set upon by a pair of hoodlums when Charlie, her supervisor who had stayed behind with her, tried to pull them off. They attacked him, and he ran off, leaving her to flee back to the office. It had been ages... since she seen anyone from the office now. But here, that old, creepy hobo who was eaten like a piece of chicken began to twitch outside! She watched as he lifted himself up and began to look around as if awoken from a long slumber... but his eyes were as white as snow.

She let the blinds fold back into place, slipping back into the office. "Nope... not for me. I'm not gonna become a God damn walking corpse..." She harshly whispered out loud, holding herself. Christine was a very alluring, Japanese-American woman who hailed originally from New York City. She had big brown eyes, a lovely shade of chestnut brown hair in a folded ponytail, and was wearing a taut, blue suit with brass buttons, a white silk button down and a red silk tie. She was also curvaceous, and aside from Yvonne, she was sure Charlie and Mathew wanted to bang her:

Umbrella Raccoon Sales Office & Sales Office Alley Unknown

Not a chance, I am not... repeat NOT going to let myself become that way...! Think Chrissy, think... what am I gonna do to get out of this shit hole? She pondered.

She began checking the room for anything she could see or use to get out, finding a pair of useless notes in the process:

MANAGER'S REPORT

Before you begin your new position, please allow me to give you some advice. Some of the medicines in the storage room are unstable and their quality will deteriorate under changing temperatures or humidity. Therefore, you must remember to keep the temperature the same in the storage room at all times. You should personally check it everyday. Although the computer checks it around the clock, a machine is not perfect. Try and remember that a machine is no more than a tool to be used by people.

You must check all personnel coming and going to the storage room. Many dangerous drugs are stored there, if any of them are missing you have a serious problem on your hands. The door to the storage room is always locked, but when you let personnel into it, you will need to have them hand in their documents. And above all else, remember that if you find anything suspicious, contact your boss immediately.

If you forget the password to lock the door, try and remember that it is a word that everyone is familiar with. Don't forget that once a new product is shipped, the password will be updated again. You can always enter the password from the terminal of the PC for administration.

BUSINESS FAX

"Order Sheet"

The liquid medicine named VT-J98 is suitable to cultivate the NE-T type virus. Therefore, we will need to order additional quantities of it.

"These literally... do nothing. God damn Charlie! Leaving me behind like that! The fucking NERVE!" Christine grumbled, swinging the papers about and leaned over the desk, not caring her mini-pencil skirt rid up, showing off a part of her bum cheeks. "Damn... gotta be something." She pondered. She only been here a few months, if you think about it. She really didn't know the lay out of Raccoon as a whole, but what she did know was that outside? The only way in and out was through that damn alley way... and beyond was another:

(Connected to)

That lead to an alley behind a bookstore and the out to the street. She was certain too that one of the paths in the Y shaped alley lead to main street too, the straight away, right! Yeah, it lead right to Ennerdale, right in front of the police station... that could be a start, however...

"How the hell am I supposed to get there...?" She sighed, twisting her body around, now sitting on the edge of the row of desk, looking over at the shelves filled with useless junk. It wasn't like she was in a national guard depot, she had no weapons of use around her! Save... maybe the paper cutter if she managed to twist it off? It was a start at least... Even so, she was still stuck in an alley with not one, but three of those cannibal zombies!

She slumped over the copy machine now, her large breasts flat against the surface. "I'm so fucking dead..." she moaned, voice muffled by her own arm...
Christine Hara
Christine Hara
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Umbrella Raccoon Sales Office & Sales Office Alley Left_bar_bleue5/5Umbrella Raccoon Sales Office & Sales Office Alley Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Umbrella Raccoon Sales Office & Sales Office Alley Left_bar_bleue120/120Umbrella Raccoon Sales Office & Sales Office Alley Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Umbrella Raccoon Sales Office & Sales Office Alley Left_bar_bleue0/0Umbrella Raccoon Sales Office & Sales Office Alley Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Umbrella Raccoon Sales Office & Sales Office Alley Left_bar_bleue0/0Umbrella Raccoon Sales Office & Sales Office Alley Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Evan Mackinnon likes this post

Back to top Go down