Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Residential Back Alley

2 posters

Go down

Residential Back Alley Empty Residential Back Alley

Post by Kiko Aihara Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:34 pm

A short, residential back alley that leads into Alley behind Central Books (in Central)(here) and the Alley Behind Bar Jack (in New Prague) (here).

[From here]

Kiko pulls Captain Cahill and Brianna into the tighter alley through the openly swinging gate- a gate that would not close and with that many zombies ahead of them, they'd be dead if they didn't try to stop them! Thankfully, Kiko had a plan. She grabbed the oil drenched coil of rope from the nearby dumpster, and began to vigorously wind the shit around the cast iron gate's spokes and the bar frames! It was pretty lengthy, so she continued to wind it around and around, making it extra thick and hard to remove, she doubted a pocket knife would be able to cut through it at this point! Once finished, she tied it off and stepped back, hands in her hair and sweating from nerves! "Holy... fucking shit!" She spat, sighing heavily as she leans against the brick wall behind her. "What... the fuck..." She gasped, before turning to the other two. "Bri, Cahill, you both good?" She asked, as the army of corpses now banged on the gated door! She jumped a little, but she was back at ease again when they didn't have the strength required to bust through- her rope wrangling skills were top notch!

Residential Back Alley Kiko_in_alley

"Yeah, fuck you too bitch." She spat at a hissing zombie, before pulling her glock from her jacket pocket, checking the mag. "I'm running a little low, but I suppose we can manage. How much farther from here, Cap?" She asked the officer.
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Residential Back Alley Empty Re: Residential Back Alley

Post by Random NPCs Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:12 pm

Cahill sighed, wiping his brow with his forearm. "I've had better days..." He grumbled, before looking over to the other end of the narrow alley they were in. Surrounding them were a number of brick residential buildings, and this alley was a shared zone for trash and other such things in these apartments. However, they also acted as a route to the alley they just left and the one leading to behind Bar Jack. "We're not too far, we just need head through that door, it should take us to Jack Street, just behind the bar." He replied, while reloading his gun. He looked at the creatures trying to barge through the door, but Kiko's rope held up. "Nice work by the way kid." He replied. "That should hold them off for now."

He looks over to Bri, who looked vacant and still quite in shock of it all. Cahill pats her shoulder tenderly and shakes her gently. "Hey... you gotta keep yourself together. This things not gonna get better anytime soon, we need to accept the fact that this shit's real and we need to get going. I have a trio of officers that need saving just beyond those brick walls, I need to know if you can handle yourself, Brianna." He asked gently.

(Edit)

The sound of gunfire close to them made the officer turn to the other exit that would lead them into the alley behind Bar Jack. "...we'll have to have this conversation another time. Stick with me, and we'll be safe, okay?" He says to Bri, then turns to Kiko. "Okay lets get a move on!"

[to here]
Random NPCs
Random NPCs
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Back to top Go down