Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley

+5
Sylvia Gray
Ben Winters
Giana Laurent
Random Mobs
Donna Marie Marchant
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley Empty Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley

Post by Random Mobs Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:47 pm

Ben Winters wrote:Ben readied himself for a fight as the growing herd now focused their attention on him he began putting his tonfa skills to work sweeping the zombies off their feet then smashing the heads in with violent force, while working his way through the horde one particular Zombie caught his attention by letting out a inhuman roar almost sounding painful he looked up to witness this one convulsing and eventually it's pale skin turn blood red and it was now sporting claws and now charging at Ben it's movement slightly hindered thanks to Donna's shots the beast swung it's claw at Ben he managed to block it with one of his batons but in the process it was knocked from his hand “Ah shit “ Ben kicked the red skinned runner back he draws his Elite II and fires a round into it's head causing to fall back “Hopefully it's the same as the rest of these undead fucks”

He shouts up to the window “Hey Damian, in my apartment under the bed there's a couple of grenades might be useful” Ben climbs on top of a 4x4 to carry on drawing the zombies away from the apartment.

(OOC Let the party begin xD)

Ben was facing the apartment complex and the small sea of infected humans on top of the 4x4. Behind him was Boutique street which would run to a dead end given the construction work going on there, but he would know of the door leading into the back alley of Jack's Bar! It would be a bit of a cockeyed detour, but it would get him back to a suitable street or alley leading onto Ennerdale street and thusly the Station! The undead moaned and shambled towards him slowly thankfully, though there were a few quick ones among them... each time he fired his weapon, another was drawn by the sound. He would see though, that some of the zombies were now parting ways, heading into the below street level pub he had frequented with Handy now and then! Loud, albeit muffled booms resonated from the bar! A sound similar to a 12 gauge shotgun... it got softer, seemingly moving back towards the alley behind the bar as well... now and then, smaller high pitched cracks of gunfire were mixed with the shotgun fire, a smaller caliber weapon like a pistol having joined the thundering booms of the shotgun!

Some of the creatures now clawed the hood of the vehicle, blood spreading across the white 4x4's hood as they chomped on the air and were slowly working their way around the vehicle to cut him off if Ben didn't move quick!
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: B.O.W.
Condition: 'Infected' 'Infected'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley Left_bar_bleue0/0Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley Left_bar_bleue0/0Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)---
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)---
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)---
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)---
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)---

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):

Back to top Go down

Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley Empty Re: Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley

Post by Ben Winters Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:19 pm

As Ben kicked at zombies attempting to grab his leg he began to hear gunshots coming from within Jacks Bar “Survivors?” he quietly mumbled to himself, Ben noticed that the zombies began heading towards jacks bar seeing this as his opening he jumped off of the 4x4 and rolled onto the ground as he stood up something caught his eye a model 36 .38 Revolver. Ben checked how many rounds were left “three rounds left, should be useful” Ben tucked the Revolver into the back of his trousers. Ben looked back at the apartment complex and considered heading back in to assist Damian and Donna but figured they had everything under control, He turned back to Jacks Bar “Right better find these survivors and see if they are OK” Ben makes his way to the back alley due to the front entrance being full of zombies he ran towards the alley he saw two figures near the back door to Jacks Bar he was about to call out to them he noticed a zombie creeping up on the pair “Hey lookout!!” Ben Shouted he then Raised his Gun and shot the Zombie in the head. He then made his way down now realizing that one of the woman was the Waitress Giana Laurent Ben looked relieved “Giana” Ben sighed with relief “i’m glad you made it” he then turned to Red haired woman “Sergeant Ben Winters, i don’t believe we’ve met before” He then noticed the Whiskey Bottle in the Red Heads hand, “you mind if i?” Ben didn’t properly finish his sentence but it was pretty to tell what he meant as he reached for the bottle.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Back to top Go down

Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley Empty Re: Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley

Post by Sylvia Gray Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:50 pm

Giana Laurent wrote:
Sylvia Gray wrote:
Giana Laurent wrote:
Giana blinked at this, looking defeated. "I don't get you... Red." she says, not knowing the womans name very well since she and her band were only recently hired.

She shrugged. "Not many do. But call me Red, or Sylvia. Sylvie. Whichever you like Boobs." She winked.

Giana chuckled. "Sylvia huh? I prefer Giana. Gina, heck anything but boobs." she says as the bottle was taken from her, loading the shotgun wearily as Sylvia explained.

Sylvia Gray wrote:
"Heh, most of the cops in this city only know how to shoot the gun between their legs, and not too accurately if rumors are to be believed." She says, more jokingly. She chuckled at her comment about the zombies. "Yeah, make believe, no doubt like the movies you watched that helped you with that shotgun, right?" She says with a cocked brow, smiling. "Look, you know the cops well enough, you spoke of a couple in the bar before shit hit the fan, right? Perhaps they're not so bad, but a handful compared to the full station?" She asked, before adding: "How about we look at this differently- what do most people you think, will do in our shoes? They head to the stations of power and aid. What happens? People who are hurt go to said places. People who are hurt? They DRAW more of these things in! I think, if we go to the station, its only to raid the weapons, armor and shit. Then we hit up a convenient store, grab some grub and medical supplies, hell even this crate!" She says patting the nearby crate. "Then we drive the fuck out of this city. See if its as bad as it is outside. We don't know if this thing's global or not." She explained.

She raised a brow. "Well, the police are better suited to this... thing than either of us. Yeah, the young Lieutenant and Sargent Winters, they live across the street. Its probably them," She pointed out the continued gunfire echoing in the air. There were also screams and distant sirens too...  "Well, we'd be better off at the Station than some random apartment! At least the station's got a castle like defense!" She defended the officers. "You mean, just... leave? While others out there are in similar or worse circumstances than us?" She asked with a frown, rather appalled by what Sylvia suggested!

Sylvia frowned. "Yeah, and castles don't last forever. Trust me, I seen plenty of them throughout the U.K.." She replied, remembering the trip she had with her father a few summers back. "They're all ruins." She then shook her head. "Okay, are you seriously lying to yourself, or do you not think about the bigger picture? The more you have in a group, the more problems it can have. In other circumstances, yeah, sticking together is a good plan, building up a big group so everyone can take care of each other. If these things are zombies like the damn movies, then I don't want to be too close to people, get me? The weak will slow us down, and having too many people to keep track of will only bring our awareness-" she paused at the sound of movement-

Ben Winters wrote:As Ben kicked at zombies attempting to grab his leg he began to hear gunshots coming from within Jacks Bar “Survivors?” he quietly mumbled to himself, Ben noticed that the zombies began heading towards jacks bar seeing this as his opening he jumped off of the 4x4 and rolled onto the ground as he stood up something caught his eye a model 36 .38 Revolver. Ben checked how many rounds were left “three rounds left, should be useful” Ben tucked the Revolver into the back of his trousers. Ben looked back at the apartment complex and considered heading back in to assist Damian and Donna but figured they had everything under control, He turned back to Jacks Bar “Right better find these survivors and see if they are OK” Ben makes his way to the back alley due to the front entrance being full of zombies he ran towards the alley he saw two figures near the back door to Jacks Bar he was about to call out to them he noticed a zombie creeping up on the pair “Hey lookout!!” Ben Shouted he then Raised his Gun and shot the Zombie in the head. He then made his way down now realizing that one of the woman was the Waitress Giana Laurent Ben looked relieved “Giana” Ben sighed with relief “i’m glad you made it” he then turned to Red haired woman “Sergeant Ben Winters, i don’t believe we’ve met before” He then noticed the Whiskey Bottle in the Red Heads hand, “you mind if i?” Ben didn’t properly finish his sentence but it was pretty to tell what he meant as he reached for the bottle.

Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley Make_a_move_i_ll_shoot_by_saekobusujima1990_dcr7xzx-fullview

She turned the double derringer on the zombie before its brain was splattered by a louder boom. Her weapon then, quickly turned towards the young man who approached as he mentioned Giana and about the bottle in her hand. "Hold it..." she coolly demanded as she inspected him. A disheveled R.P.D. uniform, a tag with 'B.Winters' on it, and splatters from red mist stained his uniform. "Sargent Winters huh...?" She asked, still keeping her aim on him, even as he asked for the bottle. She lowered her arm slowly. "So... where's the one that gets your panties wet, Boobs?" She called behind her, turning to the blond waitress with a sly grin, before turning to Ben. "Sylvia. Sylvie. Red... I don't care." She says, brushing past him, pushing the bottle to his chest so he could grab it. Once he did, she walked past him, her skirt swaying gently as she climbed the steps and checked the alley for any more freaks in silence.
Sylvia Gray
Sylvia Gray
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Giana Laurent Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:04 am

Sylvia Gray wrote:
Giana Laurent wrote:
Sylvia Gray wrote:
Giana Laurent wrote:
Giana blinked at this, looking defeated. "I don't get you... Red." she says, not knowing the womans name very well since she and her band were only recently hired.

She shrugged. "Not many do. But call me Red, or Sylvia. Sylvie. Whichever you like Boobs." She winked.

Giana chuckled. "Sylvia huh? I prefer Giana. Gina, heck anything but boobs." she says as the bottle was taken from her, loading the shotgun wearily as Sylvia explained.

Sylvia Gray wrote:
"Heh, most of the cops in this city only know how to shoot the gun between their legs, and not too accurately if rumors are to be believed." She says, more jokingly. She chuckled at her comment about the zombies. "Yeah, make believe, no doubt like the movies you watched that helped you with that shotgun, right?" She says with a cocked brow, smiling. "Look, you know the cops well enough, you spoke of a couple in the bar before shit hit the fan, right? Perhaps they're not so bad, but a handful compared to the full station?" She asked, before adding: "How about we look at this differently- what do most people you think, will do in our shoes? They head to the stations of power and aid. What happens? People who are hurt go to said places. People who are hurt? They DRAW more of these things in! I think, if we go to the station, its only to raid the weapons, armor and shit. Then we hit up a convenient store, grab some grub and medical supplies, hell even this crate!" She says patting the nearby crate. "Then we drive the fuck out of this city. See if its as bad as it is outside. We don't know if this thing's global or not." She explained.

She raised a brow. "Well, the police are better suited to this... thing than either of us. Yeah, the young Lieutenant and Sargent Winters, they live across the street. Its probably them," She pointed out the continued gunfire echoing in the air. There were also screams and distant sirens too...  "Well, we'd be better off at the Station than some random apartment! At least the station's got a castle like defense!" She defended the officers. "You mean, just... leave? While others out there are in similar or worse circumstances than us?" She asked with a frown, rather appalled by what Sylvia suggested!

Sylvia frowned. "Yeah, and castles don't last forever. Trust me, I seen plenty of them throughout the U.K.." She replied, remembering the trip she had with her father a few summers back. "They're all ruins." She then shook her head. "Okay, are you seriously lying to yourself, or do you not think about the bigger picture? The more you have in a group, the more problems it can have. In other circumstances, yeah, sticking together is a good plan, building up a big group so everyone can take care of each other. If these things are zombies like the damn movies, then I don't want to be too close to people, get me? The weak will slow us down, and having too many people to keep track of will only bring our awareness-" she paused at the sound of movement-

Ben Winters wrote:As Ben kicked at zombies attempting to grab his leg he began to hear gunshots coming from within Jacks Bar “Survivors?” he quietly mumbled to himself, Ben noticed that the zombies began heading towards jacks bar seeing this as his opening he jumped off of the 4x4 and rolled onto the ground as he stood up something caught his eye a model 36 .38 Revolver. Ben checked how many rounds were left “three rounds left, should be useful” Ben tucked the Revolver into the back of his trousers. Ben looked back at the apartment complex and considered heading back in to assist Damian and Donna but figured they had everything under control, He turned back to Jacks Bar “Right better find these survivors and see if they are OK” Ben makes his way to the back alley due to the front entrance being full of zombies he ran towards the alley he saw two figures near the back door to Jacks Bar he was about to call out to them he noticed a zombie creeping up on the pair “Hey lookout!!” Ben Shouted he then Raised his Gun and shot the Zombie in the head. He then made his way down now realizing that one of the woman was the Waitress Giana Laurent Ben looked relieved “Giana” Ben sighed with relief “i’m glad you made it” he then turned to Red haired woman “Sergeant Ben Winters, i don’t believe we’ve met before” He then noticed the Whiskey Bottle in the Red Heads hand, “you mind if i?” Ben didn’t properly finish his sentence but it was pretty to tell what he meant as he reached for the bottle.

Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley Make_a_move_i_ll_shoot_by_saekobusujima1990_dcr7xzx-fullview

She turned the double derringer on the zombie before its brain was splattered by a louder boom. Her weapon then, quickly turned towards the young man who approached as he mentioned Giana and about the bottle in her hand. "Hold it..." she coolly demanded as she inspected him. A disheveled R.P.D. uniform, a tag with 'B.Winters' on it, and splatters from red mist stained his uniform. "Sargent Winters huh...?" She asked, still keeping her aim on him, even as he asked for the bottle. She lowered her arm slowly. "So... where's the one that gets your panties wet, Boobs?" She called behind her, turning to the blond waitress with a sly grin, before turning to Ben. "Sylvia. Sylvie. Red... I don't care." She says, brushing past him, pushing the bottle to his chest so he could grab it. Once he did, she walked past him, her skirt swaying gently as she climbed the steps and checked the alley for any more freaks in silence.

[From here]

Giana was about to protest to Sylvia's thoughts when her eyes fell upon the zombie behind Sylvie! "Sylvia! Loo-" before she could finish, Sylvia had already turned around, weapon raised- when a gunshot rang out from somewhere in the alley above them. Giana blinks at this, turning to face the young man and smiled as he spoke and could hear his rather crisp English accent ring out to them! "Ah, Ben! You're alive!" She started, her voice cheery when Sylvia turns her gun on Ben! "Sylvia!" She shouted again, this time with a fierce look on her face. "He's a human, he's not one of those things!" She scolds the red head.

When the red haired woman spoke crudely she blushed, looking irritated. "Sylvia....!" She groaned, shaking with annoyance before closing her eyes and counted to 10 before turning to Ben. "Ugh... don't mind her Ben, she's... anyway, whats going on in the city? People are killing and eating each other!" Giana whined, tugging the Mossberg shotgun close, still unsure how to fully use it, and hoped she wouldn't need to for much longer.
Giana Laurent
Giana Laurent
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:16 pm

Sylvia Gray wrote:

Ben looked down to Sylvia's gun as she aimed at him “You do realise i’m a good guy right?” Ben calmly spoke, he watched as Sylvia inspected him “I charge extra for body searches” Ben lightly joked Sylvia didn’t seem interested as she pushed the bottle against Ben’s chest and brushed past him to check the alley for more Zombies.  

Giana Laurent wrote:

When the red haired woman spoke crudely she blushed, looking irritated. "Sylvia....!" She groaned, shaking with annoyance before closing her eyes and counted to 10 before turning to Ben. "Ugh... don't mind her Ben, she's... anyway, what's going on in the city? People are killing and eating each other!" Giana whined, tugging the Mossberg shotgun close, still unsure how to fully use it, and hoped she wouldn't need to for much longer.

Ben took a quick swig from the bottle “Hahhh, after the day I've had really needed that” He then turned to Giana “Sorry, not being very professional right now” Ben sighed as Giana ask him what was happening in the city “you wouldn’t believe me if i told, But as crazy as it sounds something is causing the dead to rise long story short those things out there are Zombies” Ben Sighed as he said this he then looked at the Mossberg 500 that Giana was holding Ben then remembered the .38 Revolver he found in the street “It’s entirely up to you but this Revolver will much easier to handle and less taxing on your shoulder, keep your hands high on the grip but not too high otherwise you’ll catch your hand on the hammer as for reloading this little switch here” Ben points to the Cylinder release switch “Push this in then slide forward like so” Ben then points to to ejector rod “This little rod here when you’ve fired all your rounds give it a tap and the rounds will drop out, then you have to manually reload each round and close the cylinder back into place”  Ben Demonstrates this as he’s explaining the process “As for aiming keep yourself central and bend your elbows slightly and point to what you want to shoot then pull the trigger, Lastly there’s only three rounds left sadly i don’t have any for it unless you or Red does?” Ben then looks over to Sylvia “Hey,Red how's it looking up there, we should probably start making our way to the station for a breather”

(OOC Sorry it's took me a while to reply blame RE2 and just general lazyness xD but i'm back now Very Happy)
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Giana Laurent Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:09 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
Sylvia Gray wrote:

Ben looked down to Sylvia's gun as she aimed at him “You do realise i’m a good guy right?” Ben calmly spoke, he watched as Sylvia inspected him “I charge extra for body searches” Ben lightly joked Sylvia didn’t seem interested as she pushed the bottle against Ben’s chest and brushed past him to check the alley for more Zombies.  

Giana Laurent wrote:

When the red haired woman spoke crudely she blushed, looking irritated. "Sylvia....!" She groaned, shaking with annoyance before closing her eyes and counted to 10 before turning to Ben. "Ugh... don't mind her Ben, she's... anyway, what's going on in the city? People are killing and eating each other!" Giana whined, tugging the Mossberg shotgun close, still unsure how to fully use it, and hoped she wouldn't need to for much longer.

Ben took a quick swig from the bottle “Hahhh, after the day I've had really needed that” He then turned to Giana “Sorry, not being very professional right now” Ben sighed as Giana ask him what was happening in the city “you wouldn’t believe me if i told, But as crazy as it sounds something is causing the dead to rise long story short those things out there are Zombies” Ben Sighed as he said this he then looked at the Mossberg 500 that Giana was holding Ben then remembered the .38 Revolver he found in the street “It’s entirely up to you but this Revolver will much easier to handle and less taxing on your shoulder, keep your hands high on the grip but not too high otherwise you’ll catch your hand on the hammer as for reloading this little switch here” Ben points to the Cylinder release switch “Push this in then slide forward like so” Ben then points to to ejector rod “This little rod here when you’ve fired all your rounds give it a tap and the rounds will drop out, then you have to manually reload each round and close the cylinder back into place”  Ben Demonstrates this as he’s explaining the process “As for aiming keep yourself central and bend your elbows slightly and point to what you want to shoot then pull the trigger, Lastly there’s only three rounds left sadly i don’t have any for it unless you or Red does?” Ben then looks over to Sylvia “Hey,Red how's it looking up there, we should probably start making our way to the station for a breather”

(OOC Sorry it's took me a while to reply blame RE2 and just general lazyness xD but i'm back now Very Happy)

(OOC: its been amazing!!)

She sighed a little at the mention of Red, before shrugging. "I can't blame you Ben, nothing seems normal anymore." Giana then noted the 'z' word before he offered to swap weapons. Admittedly she didn't want to use it, at least Ben, a trained officer, would make better use of the weapon than she ever could. "So its like this everywhere huh? Yeah... here, you'll probably be better off. I keep ejecting a bullet before I can shoot it. I should have paid better attention to those action movies." she chuckled as she handed him the shotgun and package of shells she had traded with Sylvia. "Ah... that's John's pistol." She noted, before glancing over to Sylvia. "She has some bullets for it on her. Sylvia, could I perchance take a handful?" She asked, noting the gun only could fire five times, and with only 3 shots left, she didn't feel too comfortable. While she awaited an answer, she followed Ben's movements and did her best to memorize them, so she would have less a hard time when she used the small gun. "O-okay... thank you Ben." She smiled faintly.
Giana Laurent
Giana Laurent
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Gray Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:06 am

When the pair looked back to Sylvia... she was gone! Out of sight completely, the young woman had simply left the pair in the dumpster alley!

____

Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley My_map
(thanks for the map for reference Damian!)

While Ben had been teaching Giana, Sylvia above them, passed the steps and exited to the alley right of the stairs, heading down to a door which lead to the other side of Jack Street. She had made it to the other side of Jack Street, her double derringer at the ready. She wasn't going to waste her time, she was going to get out of this damned city even if it meant abandoning other survivors...!

On Jack street, she looked left and right: to her left Jack Street continued onto Fission Street, and to her right it continued towards the entrance to Bar Jack, and Boutique Road and further south of the city. She could hear shuffling to her left, and she turned her gun towards the sound to see a zombie with outstretched arms!

BANG!

The creature fell with a somewhat sizable hole through its skull, the .38 report was loud enough to catch the ears of a couple more of the zombies. She turned her weapon again at another coming her way. She shivered. But not with fear... but pure hatred. “Gross.... stupid....undead douchebags! They ate my band!” She screamed, firing again!

BANG!

Reloading the double barrel pistol, the empty .38 Special casings clanked upon the tarmac of the street. She snaps the barrel down and back into place again before striding across the street. She could see another back alley door and she was going to chance it!
Sylvia Gray
Sylvia Gray
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:21 am

Donna Marie Marchant wrote:Trying and failing to supress a shudder she stayed close behind Handy. Gesturing back to the other survivors who now huddled closer, to watch them and move along behind them. It might be safer to move in smaller groups so she darted back to the other to whisper "Follow us when we move, but come along in groups of two or three, and stay quiet or we are all in trouble!"
Dodging back to Handy's side as they moved farther down the road.

Damian was doing his best not to show fear, to keep the morale of those behind him high. "Okay, everything looks good so far. Only a couple of them up on Fission Street." He says, pointing to the road that lead past the bar to Donna. "We can make it to the police station if we go left up that road." He explained, looking over at her large crystal blue eyes when he shuttered from the sound of a gun shot!

Wide eyed, he turned to face the sound, and soon terror would grip his chest!

Sylvia Gray wrote:
Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley My_map
(thanks for the map for reference Damian!)

While Ben had been teaching Giana, Sylvia above them, passed the steps and exited to the alley right of the stairs, heading down to a door which lead to the other side of Jack Street. She had made it to the other side of Jack Street, her double derringer at the ready. She wasn't going to waste her time, she was going to get out of this damned city even if it meant abandoning other survivors...!

On Jack street, she looked left and right: to her left Jack Street continued onto Fission Street, and to her right it continued towards the entrance to Bar Jack, and Boutique Road and further south of the city. She could hear shuffling to her left, and she turned her gun towards the sound to see a zombie with outstretched arms!

BANG!

The creature fell with a somewhat sizable hole through its skull, the .38 report was loud enough to catch the ears of a couple more of the zombies. She turned her weapon again at another coming her way. She shivered. But not with fear... but pure hatred. “Gross.... stupid....undead douchebags! They ate my band!” She screamed, firing again!

BANG!

Reloading the double barrel pistol, the empty .38 Special casings clanked upon the tarmac of the street. She snaps the barrel down and back into place again before striding across the street. She could see another back alley door and she was going to chance it!

A teen or young woman with red hair was shooting the zombies closest to her up the street they were heading onto! This drew attention back to the horde behind them, and few stragglers from the side streets! "Shit...!" He spat, as another booming shot echoed around them. He readies his own pistol, and turns to Donna. "Everyone stay in a group, we need to hurry now!" He turns his head back to the street and fires a round into a zombie who crawled out from beneath a parked car! A chill ran up his spine from the sight, so he had fired twice mistakenly at its skull. What they had for them was that the creatures were slow, and they could out run them if they were quick enough, but it was going to be somewhat harder with the larger group. I'm not leaving any of them behind... I have a job to uphold! He thought, pushing away the darker thoughts that would ensure his own survival for that of the people of this city. He was a cop after all, upholding the peace, to protect and serve was their motto. He would do it!

He waves the others towards him, as he makes his way to the red haired woman, as she was in the direction they needed to go towards! "Protect the children!" He called back, pistol whipping a zombie's face- the skin sliding off as it recoiled slightly back.

Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley Lt_handy3_by_saekobusujima1990_dctdopu-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTAzIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMzBhNjJlNjctOWY3MC00MTc4LTljZWMtMjA2ZjQyOGVjNjEwXC9kY3Rkb3B1LTU2YzVkYzI5LTlmNjgtNDhjMy1iMDg0LWRmNzI4MTU3MDc1ZC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTE2NSJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

"Undead freak..." He mumbled under his breath, taking a two handed aim and fired at the hunched over creature's skull- painting the brickwork behind the creature an oily reddish black.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley Left_bar_bleue5/5Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley Left_bar_bleue20/20Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley Left_bar_bleue30/30Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley Left_bar_bleue15/15Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Marie Marchant Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:26 am

Jumping at the sound of gunfire, Donna at first thought Handy had fired, then a split second later realized it was another survivor! And a moment after that the effect the sound would have on the zombies. Even before Handy called everyone to bunch up and move she'd realized that stealth was no longer and option. Waving her arms she urged the group of survivors forwards.

"Quickly everyone move up as fast as you can now!" She looked at Handy and at the back of the group, they were oh so slow "You lead we'll follow!" She made a snap decision since she and Handy had guns one should lead the other protect the rear, and since Handy knew the way that left her bringing up the rear!

"Hey! You! You're with me!" She grabbed the burly man with the shotgun and pulled him out "We have to help them, to keep them safe!"
Donna Marie Marchant
Donna Marie Marchant
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:37 pm

Sylvia Gray wrote:When the pair looked back to Sylvia... she was gone! Out of sight completely, the young woman had simply left the pair in the dumpster alley!

____

BANG!

BANG!

As Ben fully turned he came to realize that Sylvia was no longer there "What the fuck, where'd she go?" Ben darted up the stairs to the street as he quickly scanned the street he spotted Sylvia firing wildly at the Zombies around while moving further up the street "What the hell is she thinking she's doing more harm than good" Ben angrily muttered to himself. He called out "Hey Giana we gotta go now!, stay close i'l take care of the Zombies for now" Ben then spotted Damian and Donna with the group of survivors from the apartment complex as he was about to call out to them two Zombies began approaching from his left "Ah shit, chew this assholes" Ben raised the mossberg and fired two rounds at each of the Zombies faces causing  a shower blood and brains. Ben then turned back to Giana "Ready to go?" he calmly asked despite the hell that was unfolding around them.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:56 pm

Donna Marie Marchant wrote:Jumping at the sound of gunfire, Donna at first thought Handy had fired, then a split second later realized it was another survivor! And a moment after that the effect the sound would have on the zombies. Even before Handy called everyone to bunch up and move she'd realized that stealth was no longer and option. Waving her arms she urged the group of survivors forwards.

"Quickly everyone move up as fast as you can now!" She looked at Handy and at the back of the group, they were oh so slow "You lead we'll follow!" She made a snap decision since she and Handy had guns one should lead the other protect the rear, and since Handy knew the way that left her bringing up the rear!

"Hey! You! You're with me!" She grabbed the burly man with the shotgun and pulled him out "We have to help them, to keep them safe!"

Damian nodded. "Roger that!" He replied, training the barrel of his weapon towards another of the shambling corpses. He side stepped towards the direction of Fission Street, firing a couple more rounds from his side arm before reloading, slamming in a fresh mag and repeated the process!

The burly man from before look startled, pulled easily by Donna, he didn't object. "N-no problem!" he replied, before he slammed his shotgun against a zombie close to Donna's right! "Get back you monsters!" He exclaimed, and soon a loud, penetrating BOOM filled the air! Several more from ahead of them echoed out from the back alley behind Bar Jack, as Ben and Giana appeared!

Damian glanced over to Ben and sighed. "Thank God, we need to get out of here Winters!" He exclaimed, firing his gun at another of the shambling corpses. He then turned to the red haired girl who started all this. "You! You need to come with us, quickly!" He screamed, waving her towards him, as he checked the others running behind Handy, sticking close to the officers now.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley Left_bar_bleue5/5Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley Left_bar_bleue20/20Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley Left_bar_bleue30/30Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley Left_bar_bleue15/15Jack Street, Boutique Street and the Alleys Behind Bar Jack and Fisson Street Alley Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Mobs Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:21 pm

The zombies began to fall to the resulting gunfire, while drawing others in! There was some time though, as they were shambling slowly towards the group of human survivors, each looking less for wear than the next!
Random Mobs
Random Mobs

Character Profile
Character Type: B.O.W.
Condition: 'Infected' 'Infected'
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)---
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)---
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)---
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)---
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)---

Back to top Go down

Post by Giana Laurent Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:00 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
As Ben fully turned he came to realize that Sylvia was no longer there "What the fuck, where'd she go?" Ben darted up the stairs to the street as he quickly scanned the street he spotted Sylvia firing wildly at the Zombies around while moving further up the street "What the hell is she thinking she's doing more harm than good" Ben angrily muttered to himself. He called out "Hey Giana we gotta go now!, stay close i'l take care of the Zombies for now" Ben then spotted Damian and Donna with the group of survivors from the apartment complex as he was about to call out to them two Zombies began approaching from his left "Ah shit, chew this assholes" Ben raised the mossberg and fired two rounds at each of the Zombies faces causing  a shower blood and brains. Ben then turned back to Giana "Ready to go?" he calmly asked despite the hell that was unfolding around them.

The following gunshots made Giana shiver, and as Ben got frustrated with the missing Sylvia's antics, it was clear that they were back in the hot skillet again! She stuck close to Ben, the revolver at the ready as they went through the backalley, back onto Jack Street. She covered her ears as the shotgun went off, she could see Sylvia now ahead of them, and to her right the Lieutenant and a large group of non-zombies being chased by a small horde! She was aghast by the number of them... was it like this across the entire city?! She heard Ben to her left calmly asking her if she was ready to go, and turned to him, nodding. "Y-yeah." She had no desire to be on the street any longer!
Giana Laurent
Giana Laurent
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:52 pm

Giana Laurent wrote:
The following gunshots made Giana shiver, and as Ben got frustrated with the missing Sylvia's antics, it was clear that they were back in the hot skillet again! She stuck close to Ben, the revolver at the ready as they went through the backalley, back onto Jack Street. She covered her ears as the shotgun went off, she could see Sylvia now ahead of them, and to her right the Lieutenant and a large group of non-zombies being chased by a small horde! She was aghast by the number of them... was it like this across the entire city?! She heard Ben to her left calmly asking her if she was ready to go, and turned to him, nodding. "Y-yeah." She had no desire to be on the street any longer!

Ben places Giana's hand on his shoulder "Okay lets go" Ben links back up with Damian and the group of survivors, He gives Damian the thumbs up to show that he's okay he then looks to Sylvia's direction who seems to have ignored Damian's callout "HEY!!!" Ben shouted with a hint of anger and irritation in his voice "You need to come with us, Can't you see we are trying to help you" Ben dispatched a few more zombies as he and Damian led the group "Come on Red, don't make me handcuff us together"
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Gray Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:48 pm

Sylvia watched the scene unfolding around her after her sequence of shots from her double barrel pistol. She turned to face the group of survivors coming from her right, and then turned to the officer and Giana who came from the alley where she had ditched them. She could see looks of anger and concern, worry and fear among all present! "Up yours!" She spat, turning around, heading for another doorway ahead of her-pushing a zombie aside as she did! Especially now, there was no way she was going to die here!

She shouldered the heavy metal door, pushing her way to another alley, leading towards Fisson Street's Shipping Factory. She recalled there was a door somewhere to the right in this particular back alley, but she didn't know where it lead to. Probably a back entrance to that grocery store on Fisson Street, I can duck through there... yeah! She thought, as she did just that. The planks beneath her rattled as she took a flight of steps, and turned left through that door...

Back to Ben, Damian, Donna and Giana...

A scream pierced the chaos around the survivors! Followed by two gun shots...
Sylvia Gray
Sylvia Gray
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:53 pm

The burly man racked his shotgun, and turned to the source of the scream, before turning to the group. He knew that if the entire group were to run after her in a narrow space like that particular backalley, the monsters would kill them all. He turns to Officer Winters and Officer Handy and loaded his gun. "Watch my sister, make sure these folks get to the Police Station! I'll go after the girl, just keep moving! I'll bring her to the station!" He barked, running through the back alley to find Sylvia.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:13 pm

Damian shot Ben a glance, and seeing him give a thumbs up was reassuring. Then, Red decided to run off again, through the back Alley leading towards Fisson and the Fox Street intersection. "Wait! Hold up! God damn it..." he reached out for the young woman but she was already entering the next series of allies. Damian knew it wasn't safe to follow after her with a group of their size, and the zombies were coming close! They didn't have that kind of ammo to waste. Thats when the burly man with the shotgun approached, and gave them the order to withdraw without him. Damian didn't like the idea, but looking back to Donna and the others, to Giana as well, he realized they had little choice. Besides he had a shotgun, his survival was almost guaranteed. He watched him enter the alley, then turned to Ben. "He'll get her, we can't risk any diversions right now, we're too big a group and I need someone who can shoot. We'll get them to the station, then we can head out for others." he ordered, before turning to the others. "Don't fall behind, keep together! We need to hurry!" He called to the others, before turning to Ben again. "Cover our asses, I'll lead them through Fisson Street!" He ordered again, before waving the others to follow him.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:06 pm

Damian Handy wrote:Damian shot Ben a glance, and seeing him give a thumbs up was reassuring. Then, Red decided to run off again, through the back Alley leading towards Fisson and the Fox Street intersection. "Wait! Hold up! God damn it..." he reached out for the young woman but she was already entering the next series of allies. Damian knew it wasn't safe to follow after her with a group of their size, and the zombies were coming close! They didn't have that kind of ammo to waste. Thats when the burly man with the shotgun approached, and gave them the order to withdraw without him. Damian didn't like the idea, but looking back to Donna and the others, to Giana as well, he realized they had little choice. Besides he had a shotgun, his survival was almost guaranteed. He watched him enter the alley, then turned to Ben. "He'll get her, we can't risk any diversions right now, we're too big a group and I need someone who can shoot. We'll get them to the station, then we can head out for others." he ordered, before turning to the others. "Don't fall behind, keep together! We need to hurry!" He called to the others, before turning to Ben again. "Cover our asses, I'll lead them through Fisson Street!" He ordered again, before waving the others to follow him.

Ben looked on as the burly man stated that he would go after Sylvia and to look after his sister and the rest of the group "Don't worry we will, be careful out there and remember shoot them in the head" After the burly man ran after Sylvia, Ben then turned to Damian upon hearing his order to cover the rear of the group "Roger that, they won't even get close" Ben still couldn't fully come to terms with what was happen but he had to remain strong if not for himself but those who looked to him for help.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Giana Laurent Fri May 03, 2019 12:52 am

Giana quickly merged herself within the group of survivors, the small revolver in her hand didn't offer much in terms of protection against the creatures, limited to three bullets. "The station's not too far, maybe it wont be so bad once we hit the next street!" She called out, in an attempt to raise morale.
Giana Laurent
Giana Laurent
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by G217 Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:14 pm

[From here]

How G217 managed to get from the B3F Research Facility Under Umbrella's R&D Facility to the sewers under Jack Street was somewhat of a blur. He had seen many men in black trying to shoot him, ate a couple of them who got too close, but still his need to feed was ever insistent. He could hear commotion from the streets above, light of... day? Something he'd never experienced before, rained down on him as he looked up through the gaps in the manhole cover above. He reached up with a single claw, sliding the cover up and back, letting in the sound of the panic above and the smells of more tasty morsels running through the street. His large yellow eyes gleamed in the darkness as he brought his head below the hole in the center of the street he created!
G217
G217
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Marie Marchant Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:58 am

Not far from her the sound of a metal grate being pushed open drew her attention. She heard the metallic scrapping without at first realizing what was causing it, looking around for the source of the noise she spotted the open manhole cover and hesitated for a moment. She'd already fallen behind the others as it was, at the back of the group trying to usher on the stragglers, now she really was isolated. A part of her wanted to run, but another part felt eyes on her, predatory eyes, hiding in the darkness and she was sure that running would trigger whatever was down there to attack her. Instead she backed up slowly snooting the shambling dead as she went.
Donna Marie Marchant
Donna Marie Marchant
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by G217 Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:32 pm

Donna Marie Marchant wrote:Not far from her the sound of a metal grate being pushed open drew her attention. She heard the metallic scrapping without at first realizing what was causing it, looking around for the source of the noise she spotted the open manhole cover and hesitated for a moment. She'd already fallen behind the others as it was, at the back of the group trying to usher on the stragglers, now she really was isolated. A part of her wanted to run, but another part felt eyes on her, predatory eyes, hiding in the darkness and she was sure that running would trigger whatever was down there to attack her. Instead she backed up slowly snooting the shambling dead as she went.

The large yellow eyes in the darkness could feel the vibrations of a small weapon being fired at the walking dead. He sniffed the air... a tantalizing scent filling his flaring nostrils and a rather delicious taste upon his flicking tongue as he tasted the air! A dinner bell was being wrung, and the beast needed to see who was hitting said bell! His large yellow gaze had caught the long shapely legs, thick thighs, buttocks jiggling under a lacy thong as he looked up the skirt of the woman who was trying to avoid the manhole! His mouth watered as he watched her endowed bosom jiggle as she backed slowly away from the approaching dead. Long dark hair swaying around her shoulders, her worried, pale expression indicating she was in the throws of a panic! He didn't know if he could from this angle, so as he stuck his head underneath the manhole's opening, his maw widened and his tongue slithered out like a snake! The reddish tongue shot out from the opening, and snaked around, hoping to curl against the delicious looking woman's ankle!
G217
G217
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Marie Marchant Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:31 pm

She felt something soft and wet, almost velvety touch her ankle, considering what had gone on so far today a part of her didn't want to look. Thinking it might be something splattered from one of the recently deceased dead that seemed to be piling up along the path to the police station. She glanced down to see, a prehensile pink tendril, she had no idea it was a tongue at this point, lapping at her foot. Instinctively she recoiled, leaping back a step and shooting at it, shooting things certainly seemed to be the order of the day!
Donna Marie Marchant
Donna Marie Marchant
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by G217 Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:40 pm

Donna Marie Marchant wrote:She felt something soft and wet, almost velvety touch her ankle, considering what had gone on so far today a part of her didn't want to look. Thinking it might be something splattered from one of the recently deceased dead that seemed to be piling up along the path to the police station. She glanced down to see, a prehensile pink tendril, she had no idea it was a tongue at this point, lapping at her foot. Instinctively she recoiled, leaping back a step and shooting at it, shooting things certainly seemed to be the order of the day!

The tongue could feel the woman's warmth through her nylons, and her jerking motion only made it grip a little tighter before she had slid her foot from his grasp! The creature then felt a hot sensation, pain travelling down his tongue and into his mouth as she shot at his tongue! While his tongue snaked the ground, a loud screeching roar that sounded like Hell itself had ripped open and the wails of the damned were able to escape into the morning air! The asphalt cracked as the creature's head forced itself up into the hole, bulging out the tarmac as his large, armored head and beak popped out of the ground like some sort of worm! He couldn't pull his full form out, trapped somewhat by the thickness of the street in comparison to the sewer. His large, yellow eyes glared towards Donna, and his tongue, now able to reach farther, shot out with the intention of coiling around her slender waist or grab one of her arms!
G217
G217
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Marie Marchant Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:06 pm

Her eyes widened in terror, could this day get any worse, what the fuck was going on?!?! She fired at the creature's head seeing bullets bounce off it and then decided screw predator instincts it was time to run! Turning on her heel, she managed two steps before the pink tendril, which she now knew was it's tongue looped around her. Donna's eyes went wide and her lips stretched wide as she screamed at the top of her lungs, almost as loud as the beast's bellow mere seconds before, Clawing at the tongue trying to get it off, she had a moment looking at the back of the group and caught sight of Handy, so far away at the front. For a moment they locked eyes, but she knew he was too far away to help she had to free herself!
Donna Marie Marchant
Donna Marie Marchant
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next