Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raccoon Shopping Mall (back alley)

4 posters

Go down

Raccoon Shopping Mall (back alley) Empty Raccoon Shopping Mall (back alley)

Post by Raymond Taylor Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:08 am

(From here)

He lead them into a back alley, and noticed much of the mall was also already barricaded. "Its a 'T' intersection down this way." Ray says to his companions.

Raccoon Shopping Mall (back alley) Latest

"Going left will bring us to the back of Grill 13, the right path will be into a construction zone, but it should be safe to traverse, and will save us time." He explained. He walked past some storage room to their left, before standing in the intersection, handguns drawn in both directions of the now narrow path left and right. "Clear here, but... now the city's beginning to look like Akihabara..." he says, spinning his guns idly, before pointing both weapons barrel up to the sky, turning to the group.

"We'll have to head, this way." He pointed to his left, his companion's right as they faced him standing in the center of the intersection, as he pointed to a door which had 'Rocco Bell' painted on the window.

Raccoon Shopping Mall (back alley) Latest
Raymond Taylor
Raymond Taylor
Ace of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Raccoon Shopping Mall (back alley) Empty Re: Raccoon Shopping Mall (back alley)

Post by Khristian Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:20 pm

“Yeah, I swear, who decided these alleys should be so small?” He remarked, watching his side. “I also heard that the station has some interactive puzzles from it’s museum days? Who designed this city!?”

Khristian
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Raccoon Shopping Mall (back alley) Left_bar_bleue5/5Raccoon Shopping Mall (back alley) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Raccoon Shopping Mall (back alley) Left_bar_bleue120/120Raccoon Shopping Mall (back alley) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Raccoon Shopping Mall (back alley) Left_bar_bleue0/0Raccoon Shopping Mall (back alley) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Raccoon Shopping Mall (back alley) Left_bar_bleue0/0Raccoon Shopping Mall (back alley) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Marks Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:52 am

Khristian wrote:“Yeah, I swear, who decided these alleys should be so small?” He remarked, watching his side. “I also heard that the station has some interactive puzzles from it’s museum days? Who designed this city!?”

"My first thought upon moving here myself." Alison says, providing them cover from the rear, allowing Sam to ventured alongside Khristian and allow both past Raymond. "Sam, you got point." She reminded the woman as she past her.
Ali Marks
Ali Marks
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Caution' (Orange) 'Caution' (Orange)
Raccoon Shopping Mall (back alley) Left_bar_bleue5/5Raccoon Shopping Mall (back alley) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Raccoon Shopping Mall (back alley) Left_bar_bleue120/120Raccoon Shopping Mall (back alley) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:07 am

Khristian wrote:“Jesus, I remember the axman stories, I forget, did they ever find them out? You were ready to set up some Home Alone~esque traps so you wouldn’t worry about me while at work. You had me come with you to the station for a week after those stories...” he replied, before Taylor took point, with Sam taking the rear. “K, we’ll watch the sides.”

She shook her head. "The most recent stirrup was in 93, or so. But now and then I get a call to the woods and... ugh. Its a nightmare. Its been mostly folklore in this town since I was a kid... but you know what they say about folklore, some of it has to be based in fact..." She says with a sigh. "Heh, yeah, well, we live so far from the city I was... you know, you can't be too careful, you know?" She chuckled nervously.

Khristian wrote:“Yeah, I swear, who decided these alleys should be so small?” He remarked, watching his side. “I also heard that the station has some interactive puzzles from it’s museum days? Who designed this city!?”

She chuckled. "Funny enough, some architect from New York. George Trevor. Heh, funny thing about that is he was a bit of a ghost story too. They say he went mad creating the Spencer Estate out in the Arklay, and he resided in that abandoned manor for years... well, not like he can do much now since it blew up in July." She says with a shrug.

As Alison motioned her to take point, she picked up her pace and got ahead of Khristian. "We should be almost there..." she says with a frown, opening the door into the next 'street' before leading the group into a construction zone.

(to here)
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura
Level 4 'Administration Staff'
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Caution' (Yellow) 'Caution' (Yellow)
Raccoon Shopping Mall (back alley) Left_bar_bleue20/20Raccoon Shopping Mall (back alley) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:

Raccoon Shopping Mall (back alley) Left_bar_bleue13/13Raccoon Shopping Mall (back alley) Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
Raccoon Shopping Mall (back alley) Left_bar_bleue5/6Raccoon Shopping Mall (back alley) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down