Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water Treatment Facility Passage A

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Water Treatment Facility Passage A Empty Water Treatment Facility Passage A

Post by Admin Wed May 11, 2022 1:10 am

Water Treatment Facility Passage A Unknown
Connecting from the East Waterway, this is 'reverse ?' shaped passage runs to multiple paths. One path leads to Passage B, another leads to the Water Treatment Facility's Shed, another leads to the Water Works Management Office.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Water Treatment Facility Passage A Left_bar_bleue4/5Water Treatment Facility Passage A Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Water Treatment Facility Passage A Left_bar_bleue20/20Water Treatment Facility Passage A Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)15/9mm, 12/12g, 190 Magnum
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)30% Fuel,999Rockets, 3 flares, 5 hand grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Everything lol just testing it out
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Pepsi?
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)Cory Orth the Forum Bitch

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Water Treatment Facility Passage A Left_bar_bleue15/30Water Treatment Facility Passage A Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Water Treatment Facility Passage A Left_bar_bleue6/6Water Treatment Facility Passage A Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

https://recorporatebattles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Water Treatment Facility Passage A Empty Re: Water Treatment Facility Passage A

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:21 am

(from here)

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:"No comment." he replied in response to Paul's cooking ability. Sure, he had his bad days, but the fries were always nice at least. Granted, he could likely eat anything presented to him without much question given his upbringing, so long as it was edible, though he wasn't fond of some wild game like bear unless it was dehydrated into jerky- it was just too fatty and gamey for his liking. "I suppose if there are ads placed up here there should be a break room of sorts close by. Just a hunch though..." he explained, before blinking at her frantic movement. "Your handgun? I have it yet. I appreciate that you want to help carry your own weight, but Sersh... just look at yourself for a moment." Jack began. "You're strung out on drugs, anemic and the only hand you'd be able to use a gun with is your left hand in this position- and that's your bleeding hand." He explained to her.

(makes this face)

Saoirse gave Jack an unabashed, intensely irritated glare with bright green lidded eyes and a pout. She was clearly offended by... something Jack said. "What do you mean by that? I can carry myself just fine thank you very much! I can hold a gun in my left hand fine! Sure, I'll have to hold it awkwardly, and cant press the grip tight against my palm or my pinky! I still have my middle and index, fuck you very much!" She says as she flipped him off then winced! "Ow-owowow!" She hissed, before blinking her large green eyes at him. "Th-that proves nothing!" Sersh wailed. "I'm not that strung out! I mean, I haven't hallucinated yet from either the drugs or bloodloss, just real tired and hungry and a little nauseous at the same time...! And if its such a bother, I can just shift to your right side and I'll use my good hand!" Argued the red head leaning heavily against Jack.

Jack gave Saoirse a quizzical glare back, and waited calmly for her to get done with her 'argument' before answering with: "That's gonna be a hard 'no'. You're in no shape to fight, you're still bleeding, and if you can't hold a gun in your left hand you're not gonna be able to hold on to me with it either. Lets wait till your fixed up and can actually stand before trying to take on the army of the dead, okay? End of discussion." He finished, as he slid his handgun into his holster and tried the door in front of them. It groaned as he tried to swing it forwards, the rusty metal frame and door groaning but didn't yield to his advance. Pausing for a moment to draw his gun again, he pushes the door open slowly with the Beretta tightly in hand, slowly pushing both it and the door so that the pair could enter...

Jack leveled the handgun forward, sweeping the hall in front of him. The hall was dimly lit, amber flood lights flickering from the crown molding down the mold covered walls leading deeper within the corridor. Water stains were visible halfway up the walls, indicating a nasty rise in water level which was a sobering thought considering where they had been travelling before. He could see several shelving units which had become rusted with exposure to the moisture, soggy cardboard boxes that drooped and look like they'd deteriorate with a simple prod of one's finger.
The air smelled moldy, with an underlying scent that was best described as 'skunk' combined with 'rancid garbage' that had been rotting in the humid air for a long time. Water dripping into puddles, the sound of steam rushing through pipes and the faint buzzing of the electricity flowing through the flickering overhead lights bounced back at Jack and Saoirse.

He could also hear shuffling.

The sound of something dragging, like leather on concrete, a soft scuffing sound came from the corridor ahead which apparently branched off left and right. Due to the emptiness of the room Jack couldn't judge where the shuffling came from. He pulled Saoirse tightly to him, his handgun trained on the corner of the corridor that lead off to the right. He could see the shadow of a figure cast across the wall, running across the billboard which looked like it contained schedules and a calendar for shift management reasons. The shadow was faint, but got darker as the figure drew closer to the billboard, the shuffling the dragging... the moan of hunger.

"Cover your ears." he whispered to Saoirse, as he held the handgun out before him, his dark blue eyes aiming down the sights as he waited for the creature to finally shamble into view. He knew, given the tightness of the corridors that the report of his weapon was going to be painfully loud on the ears and it was gonna travel far. He just hoped that 'thing' that he had encountered with Yoko wouldn't rear its ugly head or be drawn to the sound of the gun shot...

Water Treatment Facility Passage A Images

The creature which shambled out was wearing maintenance gear, orange coveralls, a hard hat, thick leather gloves, high waters... but looked absolutely rotten. His flesh sagged off his bones, his skin ashen grey stained red with sores and puss build up. Like the other zombies he encountered in the 'spider room'. They werent like the zombies he encountered with Amanda and the others, they were... older? Definitely more decomposed, but it could also be due to the sewer like conditions that this slimy bastard was so. Damn. Fugly.

Jack trained his sights on the zombie, and pulled the trigger.

Water Treatment Facility Passage A Jack_with_M9C_slower
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Character Profile
Water Treatment Facility Passage A Left_bar_bleue5/5Water Treatment Facility Passage A Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Water Treatment Facility Passage A Left_bar_bleue20/20Water Treatment Facility Passage A Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x137/.223 Rem, 122/9x19mm, 19x .44 Magnum, x10/.45 ACP
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade, 1x Acid Round
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Ibuprofin, Adderall 54mg prescription capsules, pack of Cigs, chewing gum, water canteen (75%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 20 rnd AR Mags, 2x 10 round 9mm mags, 4x 15 round 9mm mags, Lighter, Multitool, Reloading Tool
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Water Treatment Facility Passage A Left_bar_bleue11/15Water Treatment Facility Passage A Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Water Treatment Facility Passage A Left_bar_bleue15/20Water Treatment Facility Passage A Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)

Darkstorm Zero and Saoirse O'Neil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:31 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Jack gave Saoirse a quizzical glare back, and waited calmly for her to get done with her 'argument' before answering with: "That's gonna be a hard 'no'. You're in no shape to fight, you're still bleeding, and if you can't hold a gun in your left hand you're not gonna be able to hold on to me with it either. Lets wait till your fixed up and can actually stand before trying to take on the army of the dead, okay? End of discussion." He finished, as he slid his handgun into his holster and tried the door in front of them. It groaned as he tried to swing it forwards, the rusty metal frame and door groaning but didn't yield to his advance. Pausing for a moment to draw his gun again, he pushes the door open slowly with the Beretta tightly in hand, slowly pushing both it and the door so that the pair could enter...

"Wha-wha? Whaaah??" protested the 'influenced' redhead, who was shot down and sequentially ignored before the pair were pressing forward into the new room!

(makes this face AGAIN)

Saoirse continued to glare at Jack as he ignored her protests, pulling her along and aimed his handgun down the empty, dank corridor ahead of them! "I can fight man! Shesh! Just give me back my-!" She paused when she was hit by the smell of moldy decay, coughing against Jack's shoulder and bringing up her injured hand to her nose. "-oh gawd, what the fuck is that putrid stench??" She could remember a time her father or one of her brothers (no one admitted to the blame) went fishing in Victoria Lake for an evening back in the summer and left a fish in the back of the station wagon. Needless to say, it STILL smells, and it was not too dissimilar to this...

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Jack leveled the handgun forward, sweeping the hall in front of him. The hall was dimly lit, amber flood lights flickering from the crown molding down the mold covered walls leading deeper within the corridor. Water stains were visible halfway up the walls, indicating a nasty rise in water level which was a sobering thought considering where they had been travelling before. He could see several shelving units which had become rusted with exposure to the moisture, soggy cardboard boxes that drooped and look like they'd deteriorate with a simple prod of one's finger.
The air smelled moldy, with an underlying scent that was best described as 'skunk' combined with 'rancid garbage' that had been rotting in the humid air for a long time. Water dripping into puddles, the sound of steam rushing through pipes and the faint buzzing of the electricity flowing through the flickering overhead lights bounced back at Jack and Saoirse.

He could also hear shuffling.

The sound of something dragging, like leather on concrete, a soft scuffing sound came from the corridor ahead which apparently branched off left and right. Due to the emptiness of the room Jack couldn't judge where the shuffling came from. He pulled Saoirse tightly to him, his handgun trained on the corner of the corridor that lead off to the right. He could see the shadow of a figure cast across the wall, running across the billboard which looked like it contained schedules and a calendar for shift management reasons. The shadow was faint, but got darker as the figure drew closer to the billboard, the shuffling the dragging... the moan of hunger.

In this moment of putting an image to the smell, Saoirse was quiet enough to hear the zombie that was approaching!

(makes this face YET. AGAIN.)

"Dude, give me my gun! I can so do this!" She whispered in Jacks ear, glancing back from him to the world's most ugly shadow puppet shambling closer into view. "Seriously, I can take him! Just give me my goddamn gun dude! I got this! I can prove it to ya, I can still fight coach! Give me my Goddamn-!" She continued to protest as the zombie shambled into view and Saoirse's light green eyes widened at how rotten it looked! Like the damn ones that 'fondled' me through the body bags! What the hell?!

"-Oh God its so gross! Fucking hell man, give me my gun back now! I can do this! I need to do this! Just let me-!" Sersh continued when she was cut off by Jack:

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
"Cover your ears." he whispered to Saoirse, as he held the handgun out before him, his dark blue eyes aiming down the sights as he waited for the creature to finally shamble into view. He knew, given the tightness of the corridors that the report of his weapon was going to be painfully loud on the ears and it was gonna travel far. He just hoped that 'thing' that he had encountered with Yoko wouldn't rear its ugly head or be drawn to the sound of the gun shot...

Water Treatment Facility Passage A Images

The creature which shambled out was wearing maintenance gear, orange coveralls, a hard hat, thick leather gloves, high waters... but looked absolutely rotten. His flesh sagged off his bones, his skin ashen grey stained red with sores and puss build up. Like the other zombies he encountered in the 'spider room'. They werent like the zombies he encountered with Amanda and the others, they were... older? Definitely more decomposed, but it could also be due to the sewer like conditions that this slimy bastard was so. Damn. Fugly.

Jack trained his sights on the zombie, and pulled the trigger.

"-what?" She said glancing back to him before the sound of the handgun exploded in her ears! She hugged Jack's body closely, closing her eyes and showing off her pearly white teeth as her injured hand raised up to her ringing eardrum! "GOD...DAMN!" She shouted, the ringing persisted and everything became muffled as if her ears were filled with fluid! She winked open her eyes, still holding her ears as Jack fired a second time into the creature's skull. The hard hat shattered, its black brain matter splattering the wall behind it and its body slumped down it before sliding onto its side. Wide, milky white eyes melted out of its skull, making Saoirse's stomach lurch a little... she had only killed a couple of these former humans today, but she didn't actually allow herself to look into their faces as they... died again? Even the riot cop zombie she killed to get her handgun was shielded by his face plate!

"Ughh... why does it smell worse when its dead?" She commented, holding her mouth before turning to Jack. "...Okay." she began softly.

(makes this face ONCE MORE.)

"...Once I'm back to my so called 'senses' and you've stiched my hand up, you're givin' me my goddamn gun back and I'm gonna show you how its done, got it??" She harrumphed. She normally wasn't this competitive, nor she had an idea WHY she was. From originally feeling bad for Jack carting her sorry ass around to now wanting to prove to him she wasn't a damsel in distress! I'm not some pampered princess stuck in a castle guarded by a man eating dragon! Hell no! This 'princess' comes packed with a Goddamn Bazooka, bitch! She thought proudly, mentally flexing her arm in her head, but if she were to do it right now she'd injure her hand considering making a fist only made the bleeding from the hand wound worse...

Water Treatment Facility Passage A 4dd933c65ac96b0ace5289fcd1ba7f82
Water Treatment Facility Passage A 87bbb603f96de3d7a894108cc6d8e522
Water Treatment Facility Passage A 66a9f276aed2b6f2f7726a2b4e474ac7
(mental image several years ahead of schedule 🤣)
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Condition: 'Freezing' 'Freezing'
Water Treatment Facility Passage A Left_bar_bleue5/5Water Treatment Facility Passage A Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Water Treatment Facility Passage A Left_bar_bleue16/20Water Treatment Facility Passage A Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)68x shot shells, 130x 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)4x Flare Gun Cartridges
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)3x Cigs, 1x bottles of water, 3x (100%, 50%, 50%) First Aid Spray Cans
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Tactical Police Knife, Zippo lighter, apartment keys, work keys, 'Genesis Cell: O Negative' blood sample w/pocket freezer, 'Lucky' Bullet (9mm)

Water Treatment Facility Passage A Left_bar_bleue12/15Water Treatment Facility Passage A Empty_bar_bleue  (12/15)
Water Treatment Facility Passage A Left_bar_bleue2/3Water Treatment Facility Passage A Empty_bar_bleue  (2/3)

Darkstorm Zero and Jack Cavanaugh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:49 am

Jack ignored Saoirse's ramblings as he took care of the threat and cursed himself for having to spend two bullets. His ears muffled slightly but had been used to the echoing sounds since the Gamma room. He patiently waited, listening amid Saoirse's shouting for any other potential threats... but couldn't yet. He sighed and turned to the woman with an annoyed look. Did I dodge a bullet with her...? Maybe I saw her in a different light back in High School... He thought at first, before her big, light green eyes leered his direction. He held his breath, because in spite of her annoyance directed at him, he could see that girl he crushed on hard again. That rebellious, determined and beautiful woman he wanted to approach, whom he wanted to know more about...

The fact that she was staring at him like this made him fluster, and he turned his head to avoid extending an awkward stare. "...okay 'Rambo', but first let's look for somewhere not lurking with zombies, kay? And let's be quiet about it? I'm surprised we haven't been attacked by more of these things in the last minute or so." He smartly replied, still flustered as he moved forwards. He didn't want to cause some friction like that, but he knew he was right about this fact. These creatures were dumb, using the most of their minimum senses. He wagered the ones with milky eyes and if they still had ears attached to their heads had excellent hearing, and given the state of the zombie he took two bullets to the head to take down he was sure there were more around the corner...

Walking closer to the billboard, he swerved the gun to the blind spot to his right first, noting some shelving along the walls and a door but nothing else. Saoirse didn't say anything about the left, but he checked with his eyes anyway, and saw a slight bend in the corridor leading to a door as well. No additional threats. He sighed heavily, lowering the gun. He wanted to check out some of the shelves, see if there was anything of use in them, or something he could use as a weapon. A half dozen full boxes of nine-millimeter parabellum would be nice, or an unlimited firing machinegun, or a bazooka... he thought dryly, before looking at the billboard for clues.

It was the only thing in the middle of the room that was lit up with a fluorescent light. It was some shift and duty schedule, and oddly enough, the shift schedules were up to date! "Seems some guy named Roger C. was scheduled to work for Patrick K. September 15th of this year till the first of October. Seems innocuous at first, but something tells me this place may not be as abandoned as it looks." He explained quietly and brought himself and Saoirse closer to one of the shelves to have a quick poke around while they could. "We have two choices- left, and right. But before that, I need to see if there's anything of use. I'm running low on handgun bullets." he explained as he holstered the gun and began rummaging through the random maintenance tools.

Water Treatment Facility Passage A MFG_TCK-1010

An unopen hardshell case caught his eye, and upon opening it found an abundance of tools! A crimper, a set of nut drivers, pair of pliers, screwdrivers, a soldering iron, solder tube, and some tweezers to name a few! "Definitely coming back for this, in case they take off with my truck..." he says to himself out loud, before closing the case.

Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x137/.223 Rem, 122/9x19mm, 19x .44 Magnum, x10/.45 ACP
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade, 1x Acid Round
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Ibuprofin, Adderall 54mg prescription capsules, pack of Cigs, chewing gum, water canteen (75%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 20 rnd AR Mags, 2x 10 round 9mm mags, 4x 15 round 9mm mags, Lighter, Multitool, Reloading Tool

Water Treatment Facility Passage A Left_bar_bleue11/15Water Treatment Facility Passage A Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
Water Treatment Facility Passage A Left_bar_bleue15/20Water Treatment Facility Passage A Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)

Saoirse O'Neil likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:46 am

There was am awkward moment of silence between the pair after that. It wasn't very long, but Saoirse could see Jack's face becoming red- or it could be the bandana around his neck was making his face look red. She couldn't tell nor care to be brutally honest, as she raised a brow, then tried to check to see if she had something on her nose...

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
The fact that she was staring at him like this made him fluster, and he turned his head to avoid extending an awkward stare. "...okay 'Rambo', but first let's look for somewhere not lurking with zombies, kay? And let's be quiet about it? I'm surprised we haven't been attacked by more of these things in the last minute or so." He smartly replied, still flustered as he moved forwards. He didn't want to cause some friction like that, but he knew he was right about this fact. These creatures were dumb, using the most of their minimum senses. He wagered the ones with milky eyes and if they still had ears attached to their heads had excellent hearing, and given the state of the zombie he took two bullets to the head to take down he was sure there were more around the corner...

"Sheesh, don't be a downer dude, and if anyone's Rambo here John, you're the one in camouflage and with a red bandana! Not to mention this big ol' gun here!" she says as she tugged his M16 or whatever it was slung around his shoulder next to her guitar case (which he had slung around his other shoulder). Again, she now felt bad he was carting around her ass on top of her own shit. She was gonna fix that sooner or later! They continued forwards, towards the unbearably reeking corpse, causing Saoirse to gag a little. "Eeughh.." she complained, quietly though so that Jack wouldn't have a conniption.

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Walking closer to the billboard, he swerved the gun to the blind spot to his right first, noting some shelving along the walls and a door but nothing else. Saoirse didn't say anything about the left, but he checked with his eyes anyway, and saw a slight bend in the corridor leading to a door as well. No additional threats. He sighed heavily, lowering the gun. He wanted to check out some of the shelves, see if there was anything of use in them, or something he could use as a weapon. A half dozen full boxes of nine-millimeter parabellum would be nice, or an unlimited firing machinegun, or a bazooka... he thought dryly, before looking at the billboard for clues.

It was the only thing in the middle of the room that was lit up with a fluorescent light. It was some shift and duty schedule, and oddly enough, the shift schedules were up to date! "Seems some guy named Roger C. was scheduled to work for Patrick K. September 15th of this year till the first of October. Seems innocuous at first, but something tells me this place may not be as abandoned as it looks." He explained quietly and brought himself and Saoirse closer to one of the shelves to have a quick poke around while they could.

She continued to stare at the corpse as he went on about the two fuckers she could have cared less about, but there were some things Jack said that connected to what was currently bothering her. Namely, their rotting friend slumped onto the floor. "...that ain't right. This guy... this guy here is in an advanced state of decomposition. Like, he's been dead SINCE the fifteenth! How the hell... how the hell could the body move around like that in this state?" She wondered out loud, before being brought back to Dr. Greg's 'office' again in her mind:

(Dr. Greg Mueller) Random NPCs wrote:
(full post at here: https://recorporatebattles.forumotion.com/t461-second-hall#3084)

He watched her take a sip of the tea, and when she did, he checked his watch... then her pulse. "The T-Virus..." he said in a bored tone, still looking down at his watch. "It's the cause for everything you seen tonight. From the Virus Carriers, I'm sorry, 'zombies', the MA-124 'Gamma' or, 'Frog-men', the MA-067 'Neptune' or sharks you seen... though, unsure what this 'Guppy Blue' is... yes..."

Saoirse blinked repeatedly as if waking from a dream, shaking her head as if also to 'reject the memories'. A lot of what Dr. M talked about was kookie and the ramblings of a pretend scientist, dare she say 'mad'. He was off his rocker... but... in a mad world, only the mad are sane. She frowned at this and kept the ramblings of the Doctor to herself for now.

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
"We have two choices- left, and right. But before that, I need to see if there's anything of use. I'm running low on handgun bullets." he explained as he holstered the gun and began rummaging through the random maintenance tools.

Water Treatment Facility Passage A MFG_TCK-1010

An unopen hardshell case caught his eye, and upon opening it found an abundance of tools! A crimper, a set of nut drivers, pair of pliers, screwdrivers, a soldering iron, solder tube, and some tweezers to name a few! "Definitely coming back for this, in case they take off with my truck..." he says to himself out loud, before closing the case.

She turned to Jack with an uncomfortable look on her face, in spite of what was running through her mind about 'T-Virus' and Umbrella being involved with some clandestine Illuminati bullshit, she honestly didn't like the decision left for them. "Well, lets NOT go right... last time I roughly did that, the Dean of the University jumped out of a closet and bit me for pulling a cord." She said, lifting her left arm, her sleeve pulling down past the bandage wrapped around said bite wound. At least Dr. M treated that wound!

She blinked at his remark about 'they' and his truck. "They?" she commented. "Whose 'they'?" She blinked her eyes at Jack in an inquisitive manner.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Water Treatment Facility Passage A Left_bar_bleue16/20Water Treatment Facility Passage A Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)68x shot shells, 130x 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)4x Flare Gun Cartridges
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)3x Cigs, 1x bottles of water, 3x (100%, 50%, 50%) First Aid Spray Cans
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Tactical Police Knife, Zippo lighter, apartment keys, work keys, 'Genesis Cell: O Negative' blood sample w/pocket freezer, 'Lucky' Bullet (9mm)

Water Treatment Facility Passage A Left_bar_bleue12/15Water Treatment Facility Passage A Empty_bar_bleue  (12/15)
Water Treatment Facility Passage A Left_bar_bleue2/3Water Treatment Facility Passage A Empty_bar_bleue  (2/3)

Jack Cavanaugh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:07 am

Jack pats the closed hard shell case and leaves it there for now, as Saoirse brought up the state of the zombie's flesh. "Oh yeah? You seem to be pretty weirded out by that. Been watching a lot of Forensic Files? Well he IS exposed to a seemingly abandoned waterworks connected to the sewers. There's no telling what bacteria he was exposed to. For all we know, he could have drowned and crawled himself into this corridor. The better question is WHY there are zombies in the first place? Well, I guess, actually its 'where is there a safe place', now." He sighed, and turned to the door at his left. "Left it is then..." He pushed open the door, and held it with his shoulder before drawing his Beretta once again. As he did, she inquired him about 'they' or the others he had alluded to before. "Oh, 'they' are some hitchhikers I picked up on my way back into town. Kendo asked me to pick up his niece, Rin, and its why I'm here. I found Amanda being chased by a giant frog thing that nearly careened my truck off the old logging trail suspension bridge. That fucker was like a dinosaur on steroids! We found Rebecka Kriska and Zoey... huh, I don't think she ever said her last name... anyway, we found 'Becca and Zoe on the side of the road on the way in." He frowned a little, then continued. "Before we got separated due to a giant snake, the thing ate Zoey, but we managed to get the thing to upchuck her before it chased after me into the basement... I hope she's okay. Regardless, I gave my truck keys to Becca before we split up, in case they run into Rin first. I told them to take her out of the city or to the Police Station, whichever was the easiest choice." He explained.

Jack's game plan had changed a few times since he reentered Raccoon City. Now his goal was to head to the police station regardless if the girls took his truck or not. Find Rin if they could not. He needed to see if Yoko made it to the Station but hoped she found her sister at the Umbrella R&D building. If he didn't see her at the station, he'd assume she did... or at least tell himself such. Even so, he wondered if anything related to Umbrella should be trusted now, given the amount of sponsorship he'd seen in that 'Gamma' Factory. He'd be not too surprised if they were behind the zombies too, but... it didn't make sense. How did these creatures come to be in the first place? For all he knew, they were actually containing them but he had his doubts, given the way the Gamma room operated...

He could hear movement down the hall ahead of him as the pair went quiet, and he raised his gun. "Okay... lets be sneaky about this." He whispered. There was a door to the left of them, and a bend to the right. He figured it be safer to take out the potential threat before having a look through these rooms however.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:32 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:Jack pats the closed hard shell case and leaves it there for now, as Saoirse brought up the state of the zombie's flesh. "Oh yeah? You seem to be pretty weirded out by that. Been watching a lot of Forensic Files? Well he IS exposed to a seemingly abandoned waterworks connected to the sewers. There's no telling what bacteria he was exposed to. For all we know, he could have drowned and crawled himself into this corridor. The better question is WHY there are zombies in the first place? Well, I guess, actually its 'where is there a safe place', now." He sighed, and turned to the door at his left. "Left it is then..." He pushed open the door, and held it with his shoulder before drawing his Beretta once again.

"Well, just by the implications...! I'm a cold fish John Cavanaugh! I've seen my share of dead bodies...! Well, that sounds morbid and psycho, but I have! I am going to school to be a Medical Examiner, a coroner after all if my music career dies, if that happens I may as well just study the dead, ya know? Heheh..." She blushed a little, and then turned to him. "...but you ain't wrong. Bacteria drastically increases the decomposition of organic material, as does heat, moisture, animal and insect presence... and all of that is present in this literal cesspool." She sighed. "But yeah... I suppose you're right. Getting out of here alive and not getting eaten by frog-fucks, freshwater sharks and or zombies, without tetanus and gangrene sounds like the sound priority here." the red head sighed.

She hugged John close as they pushed through the next area, and the sound of a zombie shuffling. Great, another zombie I can't deal with myself...! She groaned as Jack answered her question about 'they':

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:As he did, she inquired him about 'they' or the others he had alluded to before. "Oh, 'they' are some hitchhikers I picked up on my way back into town. Kendo asked me to pick up his niece, Rin, and its why I'm here. I found Amanda being chased by a giant frog thing that nearly careened my truck off the old logging trail suspension bridge. That fucker was like a dinosaur on steroids! We found Rebecka Kriska and Zoey... huh, I don't think she ever said her last name... anyway, we found 'Becca and Zoe on the side of the road on the way in." He frowned a little, then continued. "Before we got separated due to a giant snake, the thing ate Zoey, but we managed to get the thing to upchuck her before it chased after me into the basement... I hope she's okay. Regardless, I gave my truck keys to Becca before we split up, in case they run into Rin first. I told them to take her out of the city or to the Police Station, whichever was the easiest choice." He explained.

He could hear movement down the hall ahead of him as the pair went quiet, and he raised his gun. "Okay... lets be sneaky about this." He whispered. There was a door to the left of them, and a bend to the right. He figured it be safer to take out the potential threat before having a look through these rooms however.

Saoirse listened with a blank look on her face as Jack spoke of the people he's interacted with, and why he's even here in the first place. "...huh, somebody's a ladies man. I never would have thought that about you Johnny boy, I'll have to keep myself on my toes around you then! Don't want to get your lady friends jealous~"* Saoirse was being facetious with him, making a somewhat 'judgmental' look on her face as she looked upon him. "Seriously, you've ditched a taco party to hang out in the sewers with me? Aww, dude, I'm so touched!" She teased, unable to keep her smile, while also drawing in the zombie intentionally for Jack. "You know, if this zombie's female, that would make you a... lady killer!" She snickered at her own, terrible joke!

*Water Treatment Facility Passage A Unknown

Last edited by Saoirse O'Neil on Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited in pic xD)
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:28 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:Jack pats the closed hard shell case and leaves it there for now, as Saoirse brought up the state of the zombie's flesh. "Oh yeah? You seem to be pretty weirded out by that. Been watching a lot of Forensic Files? Well he IS exposed to a seemingly abandoned waterworks connected to the sewers. There's no telling what bacteria he was exposed to. For all we know, he could have drowned and crawled himself into this corridor. The better question is WHY there are zombies in the first place? Well, I guess, actually its 'where is there a safe place', now." He sighed, and turned to the door at his left. "Left it is then..." He pushed open the door, and held it with his shoulder before drawing his Beretta once again.

"Well, just by the implications...! I'm a cold fish John Cavanaugh! I've seen my share of dead bodies...! Well, that sounds morbid and psycho, but I have! I am going to school to be a Medical Examiner, a coroner after all if my music career dies, if that happens I may as well just study the dead, ya know? Heheh..." She blushed a little, and then turned to him. "...but you ain't wrong. Bacteria drastically increases the decomposition of organic material, as does heat, moisture, animal and insect presence... and all of that is present in this literal cesspool." She sighed. "But yeah... I suppose you're right. Getting out of here alive and not getting eaten by frog-fucks, freshwater sharks and or zombies, without tetanus and gangrene sounds like the sound priority here." the red head sighed.

She hugged John close as they pushed through the next area, and the sound of a zombie shuffling. Great, another zombie I can't deal with myself...! She groaned as Jack answered her question about 'they':

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:As he did, she inquired him about 'they' or the others he had alluded to before. "Oh, 'they' are some hitchhikers I picked up on my way back into town. Kendo asked me to pick up his niece, Rin, and its why I'm here. I found Amanda being chased by a giant frog thing that nearly careened my truck off the old logging trail suspension bridge. That fucker was like a dinosaur on steroids! We found Rebecka Kriska and Zoey... huh, I don't think she ever said her last name... anyway, we found 'Becca and Zoe on the side of the road on the way in." He frowned a little, then continued. "Before we got separated due to a giant snake, the thing ate Zoey, but we managed to get the thing to upchuck her before it chased after me into the basement... I hope she's okay. Regardless, I gave my truck keys to Becca before we split up, in case they run into Rin first. I told them to take her out of the city or to the Police Station, whichever was the easiest choice." He explained.

Saoirse listened with a blank look on her face as Jack spoke of the people he's interacted with, and why he's even here in the first place. "...huh, somebody's a ladies man. I never would have thought that about you Johnny boy, I'll have to keep myself on my toes around you then! Don't want to get your lady friends jealous~"* Saoirse was being facetious with him, making a somewhat 'judgmental' look on her face as she looked upon him. "Seriously, you've ditched a taco party to hang out in the sewers with me? Aww, dude, I'm so touched!" She teased, unable to keep her smile, while also drawing in the zombie intentionally for Jack. "You know, if this zombie's female, that would make you a... lady killer!" She snickered at her own, terrible joke!

*Water Treatment Facility Passage A Unknown

He kept quiet for the moment about her choice of electives for the university, on one hand he couldn't judge; the other hand he just had nothing to retort about that and she seemed to at least sound like she had an idea what she was talking about. He only had rudimentary knowledge from things he'd seen on such shows himself, to be honest, and second hand knowledge blurted out by his mother who was in the medical field herself. Thank God she's at the Medical Convention... at least one less worry for the time being. He thought again. With all his loved ones out of state or deceased, he hadn't to worry about them and he was also an only child on top of everything. He prepared himself for the zombie ahead, when Saoirse began to tease him.

"Hahh..." Jack sighed heavily, lowering his aim somewhat, his face and ears somewhat flustered as she poked fun at him. "It's not like that, Sersh..." he groaned. However... the flirtatious actions between Rebecka and Yoko alone made his face turn red. "I'm just helping anyone I come across, it just so happens I run into a bunch of pretty girls when its a Goddamn zombie plague! I'm half expecting to run into Jason Voorhees next, or another freak like that twenty foot tall bag of flesh with claws, or- wait frogmen? Freshwater sharks?" He paused, turning to her as she instead teased him again with a lame joke! "God... that's ha, not haha, even funny!" He half chuckled, his face still red with embarrassment before snickering himself! God, I wish I could handle this shit like her! He thought, before the snickering pair were interrupted.

"Uhhhnnnn....!" the zombie moaned in front of them, and Jack turned and raised the handgun and fired:

The creature's skull imploded from the impact and sent the shambling creature in coveralls backwards into the corner of the bend. "Put a damn sock in it!" spat Jack, his ears ringing yet from the echoing gun shot. He lowered his weapon... and shook his head, still flustered. "...C'mon, lets go." He sighed, continuing to pull Saoirse along around the corner.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:13 am

Saoirse laughed in spite of the deafening ringing in her ears after Jack shot the next zombie dead! "Haha... DUDE, YOU'RE BLUSHING SO BAD! YOUR EARS! YOUR EARS...!" She laughed, her voice echoing around the room as he pulled her along!

There was a wide, empty corridor around the bend past the fallen zombie, and what appeared to be another bend far ahead of them. Her ears were still ringing as her laughter died down, tears streaming down her pale face as she looked down at her left hand. Blood was dripping from her hand, something she'd entirely forgotten about since she was forced to cover it from the sewer. The bag must have fallen off or she had forgotten she had removed it, but now she raised her arm and shook her head. "Yep... that doesn't look too kosher, now does it, Frank?" the red head scoffed, chuckling to herself. God I hope I don't get gangrene...
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:28 am

Jack ignored Saoirse's ramblings, wearing a flustered expression for which she teased him as they continued along the corridor. His ears were still ringing as well, but he was used to it, but Saoirse's laughter did make it harder to try and listen ahead for other sounds of trouble. We keep this up and she'll bring us all sorts of trouble... The young man thought before he noticed Saoirse got quieter. Though it was in her weird sense of humor from the exposure to God knows what, she had posed a question to him and he turned and noticed the blood dribbling from her hand wound!

Shit gotta work overtime! There's gotta be someplace at least dry to work on her hand! He thought, and thought about trying the door at the other end of the hall behind them, before internally shaking his head. May as well check the rest of this hallway out, and see if it leads to a door. We'll check it first, see if its safe and if not close it and hope to God whatever's inside can't follow us out! Hurry, Jack! John thought. "Hold it up above your head for me, we're almost there!" He explained to her, getting behind her before scooping her back into a bridal carry! "You got me?" He asked her, turning to face her. "Just sit tight and hold your arm up high, try to reach the ceiling, okay?" He asked with a soft smile.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:35 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:Jack ignored Saoirse's ramblings, wearing a flustered expression for which she teased him as they continued along the corridor. His ears were still ringing as well, but he was used to it, but Saoirse's laughter did make it harder to try and listen ahead for other sounds of trouble. We keep this up and she'll bring us all sorts of trouble... The young man thought before he noticed Saoirse got quieter. Though it was in her weird sense of humor from the exposure to God knows what, she had posed a question to him and he turned and noticed the blood dribbling from her hand wound!

Shit gotta work overtime! There's gotta be someplace at least dry to work on her hand! He thought, and thought about trying the door at the other end of the hall behind them, before internally shaking his head. May as well check the rest of this hallway out, and see if it leads to a door. We'll check it first, see if its safe and if not close it and hope to God whatever's inside can't follow us out! Hurry, Jack! John thought. "Hold it up above your head for me, we're almost there!" He explained to her, getting behind her before scooping her back into a bridal carry! "You got me?" He asked her, turning to face her. "Just sit tight and hold your arm up high, try to reach the ceiling, okay?" He asked with a soft smile.

All of a sudden, Jack was behind her. "Huh?" Gasped the confused Saoirse, who now was being scooped back up into a bridal carry, nestling against Jack's chest once again! "Huh..? Wow, you're getting really good at scooping up my fat ass..." She half chuckled, and glanced at the young man's face as she held tight to him and blinked at his smile. "...John, your smiling. You don't smile much, so that now concerns me..." she says with lidded eyes and a semi-worried tone. "I'm not that bad, dude... but I'll guess and try to grab a boiling hot pipe with my bad arm, as God likes to believe I am a masochist and magnet for trouble today... hah..." she sighed as she looked up and reached for the overhead light fixtures. "Damn... this place is all rusty as hell... hope you got your tetanus shots!" the red head half chuckled. "...if the area ahead is a dead end, can I kick you?" She asked in a rather innocent and easy going tone.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:50 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:Jack ignored Saoirse's ramblings, wearing a flustered expression for which she teased him as they continued along the corridor. His ears were still ringing as well, but he was used to it, but Saoirse's laughter did make it harder to try and listen ahead for other sounds of trouble. We keep this up and she'll bring us all sorts of trouble... The young man thought before he noticed Saoirse got quieter. Though it was in her weird sense of humor from the exposure to God knows what, she had posed a question to him and he turned and noticed the blood dribbling from her hand wound!

All of a sudden, Jack was behind her. "Huh?" Gasped the confused Saoirse, who now was being scooped back up into a bridal carry, nestling against Jack's chest once again! "Huh..? Wow, you're getting really good at scooping up my fat ass..." She half chuckled, and glanced at the young man's face as she held tight to him and blinked at his smile. "...John, your smiling. You don't smile much, so that now concerns me..." she says with lidded eyes and a semi-worried tone. "I'm not that bad, dude... but I'll guess and try to grab a boiling hot pipe with my bad arm, as God likes to believe I am a masochist and magnet for trouble today... hah..." she sighed as she looked up and reached for the overhead light fixtures. "Damn... this place is all rusty as hell... hope you got your tetanus shots!" the red head half chuckled. "...if the area ahead is a dead end, can I kick you?" She asked in a rather innocent and easy going tone.

Jack flustered at her comment, and looked straight ahead rather than look at her. "...you're not heavy, just. Awkward." He half smirked, before walking with her in his arms, adjusting her once as she continued to speak. "Trust me, its you, me, and over 100,000 plus having a bad day from the look of things! God really must have written Raccoon City off as masochistic if He's letting us kill each other off like this." Jack replied, as Saoirse seemed to ignore him and continue jabbering. When she asked if she could kick him, Jack paused in his tracks, coincidentally by the corner of the corridor. "Heh, well, you're still talking so that's gotta be a good sign." He replied, ignoring her question as well as denying her request to kick him if the corner ended up being a dead end; if that happened, he'd kick himself! "Well, moment of truth..." he says, turning the corner.

There was indeed a dead end, with a shelf with boxes and a couple of pails and buckets hanging about. A long shadow of a what reminded him of that clawed creature with the hands for teeth stretching along the boring concrete wall frightened him for half a second, till he realized it was the shadow of a dying red plant in a pot instead. Thank you fucking God...! The man sighed. There was also a door which Jack was gunning for and he looked over to Saoirse. "Guess you won't be kicking me after all." John said with a smirk.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:00 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Jack flustered at her comment, and looked straight ahead rather than look at her. "...you're not heavy, just. Awkward." He half smirked, before walking with her in his arms, adjusting her once as she continued to speak.
"Awkward huh? I resent that statement John Cavanaugh...!" Sersh replied, sticking out her tongue at him.

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
When she asked if she could kick him, Jack paused in his tracks, coincidentally by the corner of the corridor. "Heh, well, you're still talking so that's gotta be a good sign." He replied, ignoring her question as well as denying her request to kick him if the corner ended up being a dead end; if that happened, he'd kick himself! "Well, moment of truth..." he says, turning the corner.

"Yeah, but you're ignoring my legs still work as well, and I swear to God I'll kick you if this is a dead end!" the woman replied with a playful smirk. "Oh this is gotta be good!" She hummed as they turn the corner:

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:

There was indeed a dead end, with a shelf with boxes and a couple of pails and buckets hanging about. A long shadow of a what reminded him of that clawed creature with the hands for teeth stretching along the boring concrete wall frightened him for half a second, till he realized it was the shadow of a dying red plant in a pot instead. Thank you fucking God...! The man sighed. There was also a door which Jack was gunning for and he looked over to Saoirse. "Guess you won't be kicking me after all." John said with a smirk.

"You're just lucky you have my knees under your arm, or you'd be feeling my heel Mr. Luck! Its still a dead end! Can't ya see?" She says pointing at the shelf at what was clearly a dead end. "You'll get another kick if this door leads to a broom closet. Three more if you flinch!" Sersh promised with some delight in her voice!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:05 am

"Actually, they're over my arm... but close enough." Jack corrected her, before shrugging. "Either way, I'll be kicking myself if its a broom closet... use that boot of yours to help kick the door open a little instead?" He asked, before trying the door to the room.

(to here)

Last edited by Jack Cavanaugh on Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:09 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:"Actually, they're over my arm... but close enough." Jack corrected her, before shrugging. "Either way, I'll be kicking myself if its a broom closet... use that boot of yours to help kick the door open a little instead?" He asked, before trying the door to the room.

Saoirse now was the one to blush as she realized her arm was lowering again and held it up high once more and looked away from him as she also realized he was right... "Tsk... whatever...!" she harrumphed. As he got the door open a crack, she glared at him evenly. "I'll show you what else that 'boot' of mine can do in a few minutes, punk!" She barked before kicking the door open a little, allowing them to slip inside!

(to here)
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Sun May 07, 2023 7:30 pm

[from here]

Jack exited back into the corridor he and Sersh wandered nearly three hours ago, quietly sweeping the bend where Saoirse's hand had started to bleed again with his now modified handgun. The zombie they had slain still lay unmoving at the opposite end of the hall, lights flickering overhead. "Looks like he's still dead." he recited quietly.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Sun May 07, 2023 7:41 pm

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:[from here]

Jack exited back into the corridor he and Sersh wandered nearly three hours ago, quietly sweeping the bend where Saoirse's hand had started to bleed again with his now modified handgun. The zombie they had slain still lay unmoving at the opposite end of the hall, lights flickering overhead. "Looks like he's still dead." he recited quietly.

(from here)

Sersh followed quietly behind Jack, bag wrapped around her shoulder, shotgun over the other. When Jack continued to look down the corridor... a crinkling sound emanated from his left ear. He would feel... Sersh's ballistics against his back as she leaned against him to dangle the small bag of doritos beside his face. "Yo, dude, snack break. Completely forgot I had these. Take it, its at least something to munch on." she hummed already into her other bag.

Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Mon May 08, 2023 12:21 am

Jack heard the crinkling to his left, turning to face the small bag of chips Sersh was handing him. He eased his stance up, before he felt her... rather springy bosom against his back! He stood there stiff... pun not intended, as she says:

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"Yo, dude, snack break. Completely forgot I had these. Take it, its at least something to munch on." she hummed already into her other bag.

He glanced over to her and couldn't quite figure out what to think of her. I wonder how out of it she really was earlier. Either way, I can't complain about the company... but... I can't tell if she's into me or teasing me! Ughh... I wish I got out more! He mentally grumbles. "Thanks." he says, taking the bag. "But... are you sure you can eat around... that?" he says, pointing over to the dead body in advanced decomp on the floor ahead of them.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Darkstorm Zero and Saoirse O'Neil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Mon May 08, 2023 1:24 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:Jack heard the crinkling to his left, turning to face the small bag of chips Sersh was handing him. He eased his stance up, before he felt her... rather springy bosom against his back! He stood there stiff... pun not intended, as she says:

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"Yo, dude, snack break. Completely forgot I had these. Take it, its at least something to munch on." she hummed already into her other bag.

He glanced over to her and couldn't quite figure out what to think of her. I wonder how out of it she really was earlier. Either way, I can't complain about the company... but... I can't tell if she's into me or teasing me! Ughh... I wish I got out more! He mentally grumbles. "Thanks." he says, taking the bag. "But... are you sure you can eat around... that?" he says, pointing over to the dead body in advanced decomp on the floor ahead of them.

Pop~

Sersh popped her own bag of chips open with the pressure, and was already digging in. "Munch...Munch...Munch...Hmm?" She grunts.

ECG 'Caution' Status
ECG 'Fine' Status

She poked her head over his right shoulder, her cheek resting next to his as she chewed, her bright green eyes blinking over at the body as she brought her arm around his other shoulder to feed herself. "*Crunch Munch*....Eh, I've sheen worsh..." she said, mouth full of nacho cheese tortilla chips as she chewed and swallowed. Her green eyes shifted to him, to see how he reacted to her being in his personal space like this, a coy look on her face. "Dude, I'm going to school to be a mortician or a medical examiner, whichever pays more. I've seen more dead things than most people in a lifetime, this shit doesn't bother me one bit!" she chuckled, and popped another chip in her mouth, her chest firmly pressed against Jack's back! Hehe, he's so cute~ She internally hummed, popping yet another chip into her mouth. I'd bet he'd melt if I blew into his ear, hehe~
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Mon May 08, 2023 5:56 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:Jack heard the crinkling to his left, turning to face the small bag of chips Sersh was handing him. He eased his stance up, before he felt her... rather springy bosom against his back! He stood there stiff... pun not intended, as she says:

Pop~

Sersh popped her own bag of chips open with the pressure, and was already digging in. "Munch...Munch...Munch...Hmm?" She grunts.

ECG 'Caution' Status
ECG 'Fine' Status

She poked her head over his right shoulder, her cheek resting next to his as she chewed, her bright green eyes blinking over at the body as she brought her arm around his other shoulder to feed herself. "*Crunch Munch*....Eh, I've sheen worsh..." she said, mouth full of nacho cheese tortilla chips as she chewed and swallowed. Her green eyes shifted to him, to see how he reacted to her being in his personal space like this, a coy look on her face. "Dude, I'm going to school to be a mortician or a medical examiner, whichever pays more. I've seen more dead things than most people in a lifetime, this shit doesn't bother me one bit!" she chuckled, and popped another chip in her mouth, her chest firmly pressed against Jack's back! Hehe, he's so cute~ She internally hummed, popping yet another chip into her mouth. I'd bet he'd melt if I blew into his ear, hehe~

Jack got goose bumps as Saoirse chewed on chips whilst leaning her chin on his shoulder, her left cheek against his right. He couldn't help but feel warmth in his face given the intimacy of their contact, the scent of her perfume drifting into his nose. ...she smells nice. He thought, in spite of her talking with her mouth full and munching in his ear! Her other arm wrapped around his left shoulder, crossing his neck as she leaned forwards to pop a dorito into her mouth! Her chest was pressed firmly against his back, and the entire position she was in reminded him of a sort of 'lazy piggy back ride' as she got comfortable leaning on him to look at the corpse ahead of them. Her response was also a little surprising to hear. "An M.E., huh? Or a mortician? Interesting choices for a future occupation." He replied, feeling only a little weirded out by the revelation. He looked back to the rotten corpse, then back to her, who looked cool as hell as she continued to eat in spite of looking at the corpse. ...is she taking residence on my shoulder, or...? I mean, not that I'm complaining. Jack thought, as he could feel the woman's chest against his back and was slowly becoming intoxicated by her perfume! He blushed, and glanced back to the body and then her left arm hanging over his left shoulder. "So... are you comfortable there or...?" He started, unsure how he could keep his cool around her if she kept this up! As it was, he already felt like he was losing himself to her inadvertent charms!
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Mon May 08, 2023 9:30 pm

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

Pop~

ECG 'Caution' Status
ECG 'Fine' Status

Jack got goose bumps as Saoirse chewed on chips whilst leaning her chin on his shoulder, her left cheek against his right. He couldn't help but feel warmth in his face given the intimacy of their contact, the scent of her perfume drifting into his nose. ...she smells nice. He thought, in spite of her talking with her mouth full and munching in his ear! Her other arm wrapped around his left shoulder, crossing his neck as she leaned forwards to pop a dorito into her mouth! Her chest was pressed firmly against his back, and the entire position she was in reminded him of a sort of 'lazy piggy back ride' as she got comfortable leaning on him to look at the corpse ahead of them. Her response was also a little surprising to hear. "An M.E., huh? Or a mortician? Interesting choices for a future occupation." He replied, feeling only a little weirded out by the revelation. He looked back to the rotten corpse, then back to her, who looked cool as hell as she continued to eat in spite of looking at the corpse. ...is she taking residence on my shoulder, or...? I mean, not that I'm complaining. Jack thought, as he could feel the woman's chest against his back and was slowly becoming intoxicated by her perfume! He blushed, and glanced back to the body and then her left arm hanging over his left shoulder. "So... are you comfortable there or...?" He started, unsure how he could keep his cool around her if she kept this up! As it was, he already felt like he was losing himself to her inadvertent charms!

"Well, I figure if my music career dies I'll be better off looking after the dead, or finding out how they died. One can dream, though~" Saoirse cooed. She continued to eat her bag of doritos when John asks her if shes comfortable. "Hm?" She says, rubbing her cheek against his. "What? Are you uncomfortable with a cute girl's cheek rubbing against your own?" She teased as she continued to rub against his clean shaven cheek. "...are you gonna start on that bag dude or...?" She asked, pointing down at the bag in his hand.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Mon May 08, 2023 10:52 pm

Jack took Sersh's words into account, and then recalled how distraught she was over her hand, saying she'd never be able to play again. "I'm sure your music career will be fine. Just need to give your injured hand a little love, just because its beat up doesn't mean its broken." He says with a half smile. "I would have to say anyone who'd say 'yes' would be a complete idiot, but it certainly makes things difficult in terms of moving forwards." He replied, smartly before pulling the bag of chips away from her. "...Eh eh eh, I'm not too hungry right now but I will be later. Thank you for the snack, Sersh." He smirked before tucking it away into his waist bag. "Well, if you don't mind the dead, mind helping me search old dead and slimy over there for anything that could be of use?" He asked.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Tue May 09, 2023 1:35 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:Jack took Sersh's words into account, and then recalled how distraught she was over her hand, saying she'd never be able to play again. "I'm sure your music career will be fine. Just need to give your injured hand a little love, just because its beat up doesn't mean its broken." He says with a half smile.

Saoirse's eyes sparkled as Jack said that to her. Johnny... that was so nice of you to say...! My boy here's got a way with words! Yoko I hope you're alive out there you need to meet Jack so badly!! Sersh internally squealed as she giggles and continues to rub her cheek against Jack's in a playful way; while her right arm wrapped around his, reaching for his bag with wiggling fingers!

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:"I would have to say anyone who'd say 'yes' would be a complete idiot, but it certainly makes things difficult in terms of moving forwards." He replied, smartly before pulling the bag of chips away from her. "...Eh eh eh, I'm not too hungry right now but I will be later. Thank you for the snack, Sersh." He smirked before tucking it away into his waist bag. "Well, if you don't mind the dead, mind helping me search old dead and slimy over there for anything that could be of use?" He asked.

"Hrmmph..." Sersh groaned, her cheeks puffed up as her hand that went for the bag fell limp and wrapped itself around Jack's torso, giving him slightly tight hug to his back. "No fair..." She mumbled to herself now that she realized how hungry she was... No fair dude, the teasin's not supposed to go both ways!! She mentally harrumphed. "Eh... whatever, you're welcome dude~" She half smirked, her lazy, lidded gaze upon him as she blew air into his bangs, any closer and her lips would have pressed against his cheek which made her face crimson red and warm to the touch! O-okay, that backfired, back away Sersh! She told herself, and did just that. She looked past him to the corpse again and then back at him. "Sure thing! Just be sure not to get blood on your hands or wash it off, don't know whatever makes these things turn is in the blood or something..." She cautiously warned Jack. "I don't want ya to turn into a brainless crackhead dude..." She said with a sigh, before perking up. "Oh, Return of the Living Dead! That was the movie with the hot biker punk chick with red hair! Now I remember the name! Movie was more of a porn than horror flick haha." She chuckled, as she skipped along ahead of him, bosom bouncing, her ass shaking slightly side to side as she skipped ahead of him!

Sersh inspected the guy Jack had slain. Construction worker clothing, or sewer maintenance of some sort. Knights Construction logo was on the dirty clothing, the body covered in thick black sludge and blood in places not associated to the wound it received to the forehead. Its foggy white eyes stared blankly into the hallway they had came from before the impromptu operation. "Looks dead to me... and I mean, he smells like he's been dead for weeks." Sersh grimaced, patting down his pockets. She noted the odd slashes across his chest, they looked like large claw marks a grizzly would have made! Don't tell me a Bear is running around down here?! Horrified by the thought, Sersh continued to check his pockets before finding a pair of 15 round Beretta Mags. "Hey, our buddy here was holdin' out, here, one for each of us~" She purred, tossing Jack the spare, fully loaded clip.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Tue May 09, 2023 2:04 am

Jack continued to fluster due to Saoirse's antics, as he again, realizes his high school crush was now all over him four years after the fact during a supernatural event that would have been unthinkable beforehand. If this is a dream... its a real shitty one. On one hand, its... kinda amazing, but everyone's turning into zombies and a girl I had feeling's for is now with me at my side. This feels like some wish fulfillment but at what cost? If this isn't a dream, its just as shitty because we are trapped in a city of the living fucking dead and I don't want to see her or any of my friends turn into these slobbering monsters either! GOD this all FUCKING SUCKS! He thought, looking a little grim before she blew into his face.

He suddenly felt her embrace, the cool air she blew into his face nipping at his cheek and nose, his parted bangs swaying, the scent of nacho cheese mixing with Sersh's intoxicating perfume! Yeah... this can't be a dream... He thought.

John felt her back away from the embrace and voice her concern over the possible contamination. "I didn't even think of that, good idea Sersh." Jack replied, as he jumped by her excited proclamation of the movie they were referencing in the Waste Management Office! He blinked as he stared at her, and couldn't help but smile. She's... just so beautiful. Energetic, fun... I promised to take her to the R.P.D. I also promised my boss I'd find his niece. I'm not leaving this place till I do both, unless she cares to part ways. He thought, and chuckled. "Yeah, it was kinda boring like one as well." He snarked at the porn remark, before watching her skip down the hall he had dragged her down before, unable to keep his eyes away from her beautiful swaying features. Blushing, he pulled his scarf over his nose and mouth, in a poor attempt to hide his hot red face, and followed after her.

He stood beside Sersh as she examined the body, his handgun ready to shoot the creature if it was still somehow alive. However, it certainly wasn't. He kept his scarf over his nose and mouth, grimacing underneath. "They smell worse up close! God, maybe this thing did die a week or two ago!" He agreed, before catching the spare magazine she found and stowed it away inside one of his vest's pockets. "Huh... that means Mr. Slimeball here was shambling under our feet at least a week before tonight? Jesus... how long has this city been actually fucked?" Jack questioned, before looking over Sersh's arm which had been wrapped before he ran into her. "...you don't think that biting or scratching causes this... infection, do you, Sersh?" He asked, his eyes turning from the bloody bandages to her eyes.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Tue May 09, 2023 2:40 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
He stood beside Sersh as she examined the body, his handgun ready to shoot the creature if it was still somehow alive. However, it certainly wasn't. He kept his scarf over his nose and mouth, grimacing underneath. "They smell worse up close! God, maybe this thing did die a week or two ago!" He agreed, before catching the spare magazine she found and stowed it away inside one of his vest's pockets. "Huh... that means Mr. Slimeball here was shambling under our feet at least a week before tonight? Jesus... how long has this city been actually fucked?" Jack questioned, before looking over Sersh's arm which had been wrapped before he ran into her. "...you don't think that biting or scratching causes this... infection, do you, Sersh?" He asked, his eyes turning from the bloody bandages to her eyes.

"Yeah, that's the smell of advanced decomp in a wet place. That bitch Dr. Hoffman made us work on a poor sopping wet cat in one of my dissection classes. That was worse than this, in more ways than one. I love cats..." she sighed, before glancing up at him and his look of concern. She blinked, then thought back to her conversation with Dr. Greg... the quack who drugged her and took a liter or so of blood out of her body. It still felt like a dream, getting away from that Mad Scientist hidden away on the third floor. She hoped she gave him a concussion when she slammed his head onto that desk with the lamp! Fucking bastard... but he did say he... laced, whatever was causing this, a virus into the tea she had sipped. Said... she was immune to it, immune to something that was, to his employers supposedly impossible to be immune to as it was engineered to infect at 100%. Yet... she remained. He kept checking his watch too, and that was suspicious as fuck... but again, he could've just said that shit because he was crazy! Sersh reflected.

She blinked, suddenly realizing there had been a long pause between Jack's question to her and her simply being stupidly silent. She glanced up at him with her big emerald eyes and for a moment didn't know how to reply, before suddenly going cross eyed and stuck out her tongue, crooked, to the right side of her face:

Water Treatment Facility Passage A Sersh_Silly

"Yarrrg... braaaaaaaaains~" she moaned in a mocking manner, moving her arms in a half-hearted outstretched manner before she blinked and corrected her pretty face once more. She smirked up at him, still crouched on her knees, her right arm folded over her knees, her left hand holding up her chin as she bats her long lashes. "I'd be one sexy as hell zombie, no? I think I'd beat out the red haired tramp from Return of the Living Dead, and I wouldn't even need to strip naked in a graveyard to do it. Yes... Saoirse O'Neil, the 'Zombie Queen'." She closed her eyes and chuckled. She stood back up, sliding the magazine through the cleavage opening of her crop top, tucking the new magazine behind the cup of her bra on her left breast, and winked. "Well, if that's so I'd have turned into one of these guys hours ago. But it would explain how hungry I am~" She winked leaning towards Jack with her arms behind her back, letting those dangerous tits of hers bounce and hang as she looked up at him. "You'll be my first snack if I turn, got it? No exceptions~" She giggled, before straightening herself out. "Nah, shoot me between the eyes if I ever do. I'd rather not hurt anyone I care about..." she said with a flustered smile, her green eyes looking down at the zombie on the floor.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next