Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water Purifying Facility

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Water Purifying Facility Empty Water Purifying Facility

Post by Admin Wed May 11, 2022 2:02 am

Water Purifying Facility Unknown
A large water treatment plant that purifies the local river water into purified drinking tap. It is also a breeding facility of Dr. James Ferral's Hunter Gamma's as evident of his containers and hints of an additional laboratory of his behind the glass of his industrial containers... There are poles one can shimmy across to reach other areas of the room.

A door connecting to the North End Waterway through the Quality Assurance Room is in the north of the room, and a door to the South End Waterway Tunnel lead into this room. There is a Restroom in the southern part of the room as well. A ladder in the north eastern part of the room returns one to the manhole in the Back Square, behind the Admin Building.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Water Purifying Facility Left_bar_bleue4/5Water Purifying Facility Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Water Purifying Facility Left_bar_bleue20/20Water Purifying Facility Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)15/9mm, 12/12g, 190 Magnum
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)30% Fuel,999Rockets, 3 flares, 5 hand grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Everything lol just testing it out
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Pepsi?
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)Cory Orth the Forum Bitch

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Water Purifying Facility Left_bar_bleue15/30Water Purifying Facility Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Water Purifying Facility Left_bar_bleue6/6Water Purifying Facility Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

https://recorporatebattles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Water Purifying Facility Empty Re: Water Purifying Facility

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Tue May 16, 2023 6:53 am

[from here]

Jack's and Saoirse's combined weight forced the door to swing violently open! Both hitting a rusty railing overlooking a deep pool of dark green almost black water! Had it not held in place, both would be taking a swim at that moment, but it thankfully held up, allowing Jack to remove his arm from Saoirse and slam the door they passed through, just as more questionable slime slammed against the face of the door, closing it just in time!

"Jesus...! What the hell were THOSE things??" Jack shouts, turning to Saoirse with wide eyes! "Are you okay? One of those fuckers hit you..." he says, approaching her back.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Character Profile
Water Purifying Facility Left_bar_bleue5/5Water Purifying Facility Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Water Purifying Facility Left_bar_bleue20/20Water Purifying Facility Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x137/.223 Rem, 122/9x19mm, 19x .44 Magnum, x10/.45 ACP
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade, 1x Acid Round
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Ibuprofin, Adderall 54mg prescription capsules, pack of Cigs, chewing gum, water canteen (75%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 20 rnd AR Mags, 2x 10 round 9mm mags, 4x 15 round 9mm mags, Lighter, Multitool, Reloading Tool
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Water Purifying Facility Left_bar_bleue11/15Water Purifying Facility Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Water Purifying Facility Left_bar_bleue15/20Water Purifying Facility Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)

Saoirse O'Neil likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:48 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:[from here]

Jack's and Saoirse's combined weight forced the door to swing violently open! Both hitting a rusty railing overlooking a deep pool of dark green almost black water! Had it not held in place, both would be taking a swim at that moment, but it thankfully held up, allowing Jack to remove his arm from Saoirse and slam the door they passed through, just as more questionable slime slammed against the face of the door, closing it just in time!

"Jesus...! What the hell were THOSE things??" Jack shouts, turning to Saoirse with wide eyes! "Are you okay? One of those fuckers hit you..." he says, approaching her back.

(from here)

"Hah...hah...hah..!" Breathed Saoirse, whose chest bobbed over a rusted railing of some sorts. Her orange hair draped over her face as she continued to look down at the damage, the questionable looking pearlescent slime running down her neck, sliding down the interior of her scoop neck crop top, between her breasts...! God, I look like someone skeeted all over me!! Sersh mentally screamed, face burning redder than the glow of her hair off her pallid face!

Saoirse gasped when Jack spoke, head shooting up under the realization he'd see her like this! "T-the fuck if I know!" She stammered, folding her arms across her chest, dropping the shotgun onto the concrete floor beside her as she turned to keep her slimy chest out of view. She heard his concern, and found it sweet... but.. "Oh more than one fuckin' hit me dude!" She spat without looking back at him and without thinking! DOH! Fuck my motormouth! She winced at this and could feel slime rolling down her cheek and neck, making her shiver. "I mean, I'm fine dude! Fuckin... fine." She mumbled, holding her bursting breasts and looking down at the gross fluid running down her blouse and into the fabric of both her bra and shirt! "It...its more embarrassing than anything else! I-I need something to wipe it off... its everywhere." She blushed bowing her head, making her ponytail sway to the side sharply. He could see the back of her ears were bright red, like eating a bowl of chillies red!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Condition: 'Freezing' 'Freezing'
Water Purifying Facility Left_bar_bleue5/5Water Purifying Facility Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Water Purifying Facility Left_bar_bleue16/20Water Purifying Facility Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)68x shot shells, 130x 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)4x Flare Gun Cartridges
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)3x Cigs, 1x bottles of water, 3x (100%, 50%, 50%) First Aid Spray Cans
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Tactical Police Knife, Zippo lighter, apartment keys, work keys, 'Genesis Cell: O Negative' blood sample w/pocket freezer, 'Lucky' Bullet (9mm)

Water Purifying Facility Left_bar_bleue12/15Water Purifying Facility Empty_bar_bleue  (12/15)
Water Purifying Facility Left_bar_bleue2/3Water Purifying Facility Empty_bar_bleue  (2/3)

Jack Cavanaugh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:16 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Saoirse gasped when Jack spoke, head shooting up under the realization he'd see her like this! "T-the fuck if I know!" She stammered, folding her arms across her chest, dropping the shotgun onto the concrete floor beside her as she turned to keep her slimy chest out of view.

Jack watched her drop the gun, which clattered to the floor, making him leap back a little out of the fear of accidental discharge, before remembering that there was a spent shell still lodged in the chamber, given Sersh's failure to rack the bolt earlier. He quickly brought his attention back to her, as she cowered away from him, which led him to ask if she was okay, if she had been hit.  

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:She heard his concern, and found it sweet... but.. "Oh more than one fuckin' hit me dude!" She spat without looking back at him and without thinking! DOH! Fuck my motormouth! She winced at this and could feel slime rolling down her cheek and neck, making her shiver. "I mean, I'm fine dude! Fuckin... fine." She mumbled, holding her bursting breasts and looking down at the gross fluid running down her blouse and into the fabric of both her bra and shirt!

"You were? Shit, is it bad? Does it sting?" He asked gently, slowly approaching her from behind with his hand raised.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"It...its more embarrassing than anything else! I-I need something to wipe it off... its everywhere." She blushed bowing her head, making her ponytail sway to the side sharply. He could see the back of her ears were bright red, like eating a bowl of chillies red!

He could barely hear her hushed voice, but caught that it got everywhere. He blinked, noting her crimson ears. He retracted his hand and looked away, flustered.

"Oh... I don't have anything I can help with that." He grunted, rubbing his neck, half hiding behind his bandanna wrapped around his neck. "Everything I've got is still pretty damp or sopping wet." He explained, and began looking around. It only occurred to him then the smell in the room.

"Where the hell are we now?" Jack's voice carrying in the darkness.

It was the smell of stagnant water, which was what surrounded them at the moment. They were on a concrete slab walkway with rusted metal grated walkways connecting their strips of solid ground to others.

Pipes overhead connected to a concrete island in the middle of the room which continued off in the darkness. The few fluorescent lights and floodlights lit up the room in areas, allowing Jack the knowledge that there was dark, murky water ahead of them and some familiar looking capsules on the other side of the rusty bridge:

There was, however, a door to the right of that beyond what looked to be chain link fencing.

Beyond that, there seemed to be a ladder leading up!

"Hey, we got a silver lining Sersh. There's a ladder leading upwards over there! Maybe it leads up to the surface!" He said with hope in his voice, turning back to her. She didn't turn around, still hugging her chest and hiding her face from him. It was then he could see a door to their immediate right, glowing under a bar of flickering fluorescence. On it, barely, he made out the faded white letters reading 'Rest Room'... okay it was 'Re t o m' now, but his imagination put the other letters in place. "There's a bathroom right there, Saoirse... I can check it out for you, if you want me to." He offered.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x137/.223 Rem, 122/9x19mm, 19x .44 Magnum, x10/.45 ACP
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade, 1x Acid Round
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Ibuprofin, Adderall 54mg prescription capsules, pack of Cigs, chewing gum, water canteen (75%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 20 rnd AR Mags, 2x 10 round 9mm mags, 4x 15 round 9mm mags, Lighter, Multitool, Reloading Tool

Water Purifying Facility Left_bar_bleue11/15Water Purifying Facility Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
Water Purifying Facility Left_bar_bleue15/20Water Purifying Facility Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:49 am

Saoirse, too embarrassed thanks to her situation did her best to hide herself from Jack as he approached, but thankfully he backed off. She could hear the shuffle of his boots as he stepped back and sighed with relief. "S-sorry dude, just... its so gross. I look gross. Like a walking, slimy mess." She shivered with revulsion before her attention turned to the sound of water dripping around them.

Where the hell indeed. She could see stairs leading into the dark, murky water over the railing in front of them, large metal crates with faded Umbrella logos on them, the kind you remember seeing in the early 80s before they went a little more stylized on the corners of the 'umbrella' itself. "Some sort of... water storage tank? Maybe used for depth in case the Dam starts leaking upstream? Like dude, how the fuck are we supposed to know?" Sersh answered honestly, her voice echoing throughout the room. The pipes leading to the small island across the way looked like they could be grabbed onto, but there was no damn way she'd be crossing something that precarious again! Not since the bridge with the sharks or 'neptunes' as Greg called them, and that Frog Fuck that tried to eat her from the legs up...

She turned away from him again, her hair sticking up like a cat's when he was turning her direction, her face fervoushly red. "A way out of this literal shit hole? Fuckin' A! But... eh..." She started, when her eyes fell onto the restroom around the same time as him. His offer to check out said facilities made her shake her head. "No. No. I'll be fine, Jack, Imma big girl with a big gun, and fully capable of checking out the shitter myself, thank you though!" she explained, her eyes closed as she felt her warm cheeks flustering from embarrassment.

"This 'lady' has to freshen up, so stay out here and see if there's anything of use?" She says, slowly looking over her shoulder at him with the good side of her face. Her narrow, light green iris wavering behind a curtain of ginger hair; her nose, ear and cheek pink and warm yet.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Water Purifying Facility Left_bar_bleue16/20Water Purifying Facility Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)68x shot shells, 130x 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)4x Flare Gun Cartridges
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)3x Cigs, 1x bottles of water, 3x (100%, 50%, 50%) First Aid Spray Cans
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Tactical Police Knife, Zippo lighter, apartment keys, work keys, 'Genesis Cell: O Negative' blood sample w/pocket freezer, 'Lucky' Bullet (9mm)

Water Purifying Facility Left_bar_bleue12/15Water Purifying Facility Empty_bar_bleue  (12/15)
Water Purifying Facility Left_bar_bleue2/3Water Purifying Facility Empty_bar_bleue  (2/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Fri Jul 28, 2023 5:18 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:Saoirse, too embarrassed thanks to her situation did her best to hide herself from Jack as he approached, but thankfully he backed off. She could hear the shuffle of his boots as he stepped back and sighed with relief. "S-sorry dude, just... its so gross. I look gross. Like a walking, slimy mess." She shivered with revulsion before her attention turned to the sound of water dripping around them.

"Nah its fine... I get it." Jack replied nervously as he looked around them. Sersh, gross? She could be covered in mud and still be pretty. He thought absently, before sighing internally, pulling up his bandanna a little.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:Where the hell indeed. She could see stairs leading into the dark, murky water over the railing in front of them, large metal crates with faded Umbrella logos on them, the kind you remember seeing in the early 80s before they went a little more stylized on the corners of the 'umbrella' itself. "Some sort of... water storage tank? Maybe used for depth in case the Dam starts leaking upstream? Like dude, how the fuck are we supposed to know?" Sersh answered honestly, her voice echoing throughout the room. The pipes leading to the small island across the way looked like they could be grabbed onto, but there was no damn way she'd be crossing something that precarious again! Not since the bridge with the sharks or 'neptunes' as Greg called them, and that Frog Fuck that tried to eat her from the legs up...

"Heh, good point. Why bother asking if neither of us are moustachioed plumbers in Christmas colors, amIright?" he said with a smirk, Sersh rubbing off on him a little as he turned and saw her for a brief glimpse. She was as she said, a bit on the slimy side with sick looking fluid running down her face and the front of her shirt. He quickly pulled his head away as she turned away from him, blushing as red as her this time.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:She turned away from him again, her hair sticking up like a cat's when he was turning her direction, her face fervoushly red. "A way out of this literal shit hole? Fuckin' A! But... eh..." She started, when her eyes fell onto the restroom around the same time as him. His offer to check out said facilities made her shake her head. "No. No. I'll be fine, Jack, Imma big girl with a big gun, and fully capable of checking out the shitter myself, thank you though!" she explained, her eyes closed as she felt her warm cheeks flustering from embarrassment.

"This 'lady' has to freshen up, so stay out here and see if there's anything of use?" She says, slowly looking over her shoulder at him with the good side of her face. Her narrow, light green iris wavering behind a curtain of ginger hair; her nose, ear and cheek pink and warm yet.

"Y-yeah, looks like it just goes straight up from here. But its beyond that chain link fence over there and... some very familiar containers I'd rather we stay clear from." He replied. Her reaction to his offer to sweep the bathroom for her was a little expected, given how she was when she was high as a kite earlier. "Okay, okay I get it. Just don't try and take on a five foot tall spider from hell by yourself." He says, before looking to her. Her back was turned, but she had half turned to face him. One pale green eye glimmered before him as she reiterated her point of going alone, giving him a task to do in the meantime.

Jack blinked before clicking his boots together and performing a military like solute. "'Mam!" he winked, before looking the other way.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Darkstorm Zero and Saoirse O'Neil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:33 am

The bit about the spider made her shiver. "Jaysus... don't be jinxing us now Jakie boy! Christ, if I stumble into that in there, you're gonna fuckin' hear about it!" Saoirse replied, before waving her hand without looking back at him. "Figure out why me shotty's shitty too, if ya ken?" She says in a faux Scottish accent as she opened the door to the oddly placed bathroom.

(to here)
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Darkstorm Zero and Jack Cavanaugh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:21 pm

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:The bit about the spider made her shiver. "Jaysus... don't be jinxing us now Jakie boy! Christ, if I stumble into that in there, you're gonna fuckin' hear about it!" Saoirse replied, before waving her hand without looking back at him. "Figure out why me shotty's shitty too, if ya ken?" She says in a faux Scottish accent as she opened the door to the oddly placed bathroom.

(to here)

"Again, not joking!" Jack called back, as he grabbed her weapon and nodded, watching her back as she entered and swept the bathroom. He didn't see anything of dangerous note besides the state of an ancient stall as she entered before the door swiftly closed behind Sersh and her wide, swaying hips. He shook his head, checking out the weapon before he continued a preliminary check of the area. With some effort, he managed to get the bolt open, the spent red plastic shell flying overhead before plopping into the murky water to his left. He glanced over to the shell, observing it floating upon the gross surface like a fishing bobber.
Jack brought his eyes back to the shotgun. Definitely needs grease, but I've only got oil on me. I suspect the bolt was oiled now looking at it, instead of properly being greased. Oil gunked up the interior and fowling got mixed with the oil... such a rookie mistake. The young man sighed and shouldered the weapon alongside his AR-15. He took out his maglite and began looking around in the darkness.

He found a nearly full box of 9x19mm:

Water Purifying Facility 9x19mm

...as well as a rather anemic box of .45 ACP:
Water Purifying Facility 45ACP

Both were on steel crates with faded Umbrella logos on them, the 9mm box not too far from the bathroom where Saoirse entered, while the box of .45 ACP was on a crate closer to that rusted bridge heading over to what looked like those Gamma Hunter Pods. He decided to take both boxes, just in case.

+46 9x19mm
+10 .45 ACP

He took 23 bullets from the box and dropped them into his bag, giving the other half to Saoirse when she returned. He'd hold onto the .45 ACPs for now, as neither of them held a gun which was chambered for the cartridge but it was better to take it than potentially regret it later; besides, he still had plenty of room left in his waist bag and other clothes. He continued to scan his light across the dimly lit room, making out far off items on that 'island' where the low hanging pipes stretched across to. No way I'm jungle-gyming my way over there, fuck that... he thought, as he carefully approached the bridge and crossed it towards the large capsules across the way.

There was no doubt about it, these tanks were the same Jack and Yoko had encountered prior to his white rapid river ride through the sewers. The Gammas or 'Frog Fucks' as Saoirse so eloquently called them, resided in these pods. Even though there were only two tanks here compared to the seemingly endless supply of them in that factory, he didn't feel comfortable standing before them. That army of frogs was enough trouble with a handgun and .44 magnum... I'd rather not fight another as long as I live, let alone two more. He thought. Utility lights were gently hanging over the tanks, illuminating the writhing, but thankfully still unconscious 'Frog Fucks' within.

Behind the capsules was a large magic mirror reflecting his image back at him. He could tell as he could just make out the shape of a computer on the other side thanks to the glow of its screen. But that wasn't all he saw. A figure, too hard to make out fully was standing there with arms folded behind their back or at their sides. He drew his Beretta and pointed it threateningly at the 'mirror' figuring the creature was a zombie till he saw it run! As far as he knew, the zombies couldn't run! "Wait!" He called to the figure, holding up his arms. "I'm a friendly! Don't go!" He screamed at the window, noting the shape darting off to the left. Jack followed as best he could, eyes on the figure's movements before his left shoulder hit the wall. He winced, but one blue eye witnessed the figure backing into a doorway before vanishing on the other side. "Shit..." he spat, holstering the pistol and rubbing his sore shoulder.

Who the hell was that? They definitely weren't a zombie... Jack told himself, as he tapped the window. He tried to peer inside, but couldn't see anything else given how dark it was on the other side. From what he could make out, it seemed to be some sort of control room. Either for the water treatment equipment, the Gammas... or both. He thought, and now desperately wondered what was on the other side.

The only seemingly plausible entrance was beyond a wire fence which jutted out from the path under the glow of a florescent lights. Beyond this 'wall' was also the ladder that would presumably, and he hoped it would, lead to the surface again:

Jack inspected the fence, and didn't see any razor wire on top. In fact, he saw that the wired ends were underneath a blackened steel bar all the way around that looked flat and easy to slide across. Curiously, Jack turned off his maglite and tossed it at the wire fence, watching it simply bounce off and roll on the ground. "Doesn't seem to be electrified..." he thought, lowering to pick up his metal flashlight before quick jabbing the wire fence. "Nope, just a simple wire fence." He sighed with relief. It meant they could simply climb over it! Thank goodness, here I thought we'd have to swim around or monkey swing our way across on those rusty ass pipes back there... what kind of idiot would do that anyway? Jack asked himself, as he looked up at the top of the fence with his hands on his hips.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:04 pm

(from here, lol)

Saoirse exited the bathroom, rubbing the back of her head now she was freshened up and no longer looked like a slime monster. Her big emerald eyes glanced across the concrete and water to where Jack now stood, looking up at a cross wire fence. "Yo!" She called out to him over the sound of water running through pipes and dripping onto concrete or in puddles. "Find anything of use? You won't believe it, I found another goddamn grenade launcher in a bathroom stall!" She shouted out to him, and began working her way over to him. "Has no ammo though, its also stubbier and lacking that flip sight thing on yours. Figured it was worth taking anyway. Also found another can of First Aid in there too, still functions and isn't corroded." she explained as she began crossing the metal walkway.

Sersh looked down over the edge as she passed, noting if the water wasn't present it be a long damn drop to the bottom! What the fuck was this room's purpose other than being a potential death trap in the first place? She asked herself, before looking up at him with her light before flashing it towards the science-y looking capsules. "Heard you screaming at someone too. Not jumping at shadows are ya?" She teased, feeling a lot better know she was clean of that gunk.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Jack Cavanaugh and h u n t e r g a m m a like this post

Back to top Go down

Water Purifying Facility Empty Enter h u n t e r g a m m a

Post by h u n t e r g a m m a Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:44 pm

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:(from here, lol)

Saoirse exited the bathroom, rubbing the back of her head now she was freshened up and no longer looked like a slime monster. Her big emerald eyes glanced across the concrete and water to where Jack now stood, looking up at a cross wire fence. "Yo!" She called out to him over the sound of water running through pipes and dripping onto concrete or in puddles. "Find anything of use? You won't believe it, I found another goddamn grenade launcher in a bathroom stall!" She shouted out to him, and began working her way over to him. "Has no ammo though, its also stubbier and lacking that flip sight thing on yours. Figured it was worth taking anyway. Also found another can of First Aid in there too, still functions and isn't corroded." she explained as she began crossing the metal walkway.

Sersh looked down over the edge as she passed, noting if the water wasn't present it be a long damn drop to the bottom! What the fuck was this room's purpose other than being a potential death trap in the first place? She asked herself, before looking up at him with her light before flashing it towards the science-y looking capsules. "Heard you screaming at someone too. Not jumping at shadows are ya?" She teased, feeling a lot better know she was clean of that gunk.

(from here)

The sound of Saoirse's voice and boots upon the metal bridge as well as the pheromones drifting from her body drew #86 in. The creature's audio-visual senses and heightened sense of smell drew its attention upwards. She was talking to Jack, who was saying something back as 86 began to surface...!

SPLAAAASSSSH!

An eruption of water from the left of Saoirse drew the attention of both humans as the massive hulking form of #86 descending from nearly six feet above Saoirse fell onto the rusty walkway behind her! Water dripped off its warty dark body, its left withered arm pulsating with translucent brown flesh. Its muscular frame quickly turned to face Saoirse's back, her silhouette cast upon its scaly abdomen. It loomed well over the 5'7 woman, with its massive right arm blocking the pathway back with massive, scimitar like claws jutting from a webbed hand. Its feet were dinosaur like to them, with a rear claw tapping the grated metal beneath its massive webbed feet. Its massive jaws seemed to 'smirk' but that was because of how wide they could stretch as they suddenly yawned open. A wide, deep, amphibian like maw stretches to allow 86's thick, prehensile tongue to slither out and flap against its warty lips and small, conical teeth. The Hunter Gamma #86 looked more feral, with a taller and more muscular body and longer deadlier claws...

Water Purifying Facility Hunter_Gamma_with_Sersh

The creature upon 'licking its chops' gently leaned its head back to let out a long throaty, warble that echoed off the slimy walls and pipes!

Its head locked onto Sersh, in spite of having no eyes! It could picture the female woman's back not too far from its body with how she moved, and then there was the fact of how she smelled... the Hydra Pheromone Venom clung and radiated off of Saoirse O'Neil's body like a glowing light, instinctively drawing 86 closer to the redhead as it sweeps the bridge with its massive claw like hand along with a birdlike shriek!!
h u n t e r g a m m a
h u n t e r g a m m a
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Character Type: B.O.W.
Condition: 'Caution' (Yellow) 'Caution' (Yellow)
Water Purifying Facility Left_bar_bleue198/200Water Purifying Facility Empty_bar_bleue  (198/200)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Water Purifying Facility Left_bar_bleue0/0Water Purifying Facility Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Water Purifying Facility Left_bar_bleue0/0Water Purifying Facility Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Jack Cavanaugh and Saoirse O'Neil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:09 pm

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Saoirse exited the bathroom, rubbing the back of her head now she was freshened up and no longer looked like a slime monster. Her big emerald eyes glanced across the concrete and water to where Jack now stood, looking up at a cross wire fence. "Yo!" She called out to him over the sound of water running through pipes and dripping onto concrete or in puddles. "Find anything of use? You won't believe it, I found another goddamn grenade launcher in a bathroom stall!" She shouted out to him, and began working her way over to him.

Jack turned around to face Saoirse who looked to be in better spirits as she called out to him. "Found some nine mills, almost a full box, 23 of the bullets with your name on them, but I'm sorry, did you say another grenade launcher?" Jack answered and asked, having to double take what she said.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"Has no ammo though, its also stubbier and lacking that flip sight thing on yours. Figured it was worth taking anyway. Also found another can of First Aid in there too, still functions and isn't corroded." she explained as she began crossing the metal walkway.

"Oh, its called a tangent- never mind that," He explained as he walked back to her as she crossed the metal bridge. "Its because I did just see someone, through the magic mirror over here! Someone else besides us are still alive down here! They were probably who we heard earlier, we should try and find-" he paused, noticing something odd about the water beside the bridge. It was bubbling...

His dark eyes dilated, and he saw the shape of something inhuman breaking the surface! "Sersh! Get off the-!" He shouted, but was soon drowned out by the loud splash!

h u n t e r g a m m a wrote:

(from here)

The sound of Saoirse's voice and boots upon the metal bridge as well as the pheromones drifting from her body drew #86 in. The creature's audio-visual senses and heightened sense of smell drew its attention upwards. She was talking to Jack, who was saying something back as 86 began to surface...!

SPLAAAASSSSH!

An eruption of water from the left of Saoirse drew the attention of both humans as the massive hulking form of #86 descending from nearly six feet above Saoirse fell onto the rusty walkway behind her! Water dripped off its warty dark body, its left withered arm pulsating with translucent brown flesh. Its muscular frame quickly turned to face Saoirse's back, her silhouette cast upon its scaly abdomen. It loomed well over the 5'7 woman, with its massive right arm blocking the pathway back with massive, scimitar like claws jutting from a webbed hand. Its feet were dinosaur like to them, with a rear claw tapping the grated metal beneath its massive webbed feet. Its massive jaws seemed to 'smirk' but that was because of how wide they could stretch as they suddenly yawned open. A wide, deep, amphibian like maw stretches to allow 86's thick, prehensile tongue to slither out and flap against its warty lips and small, conical teeth. The Hunter Gamma #86 looked more feral, with a taller and more muscular body and longer deadlier claws...

The creature upon 'licking its chops' gently leaned its head back to let out a long throaty, warble that echoed off the slimy walls and pipes!

Its head locked onto Sersh, in spite of having no eyes! It could picture the female woman's back not too far from its body with how she moved, and then there was the fact of how she smelled... the Hydra Pheromone Venom clung and radiated off of Saoirse O'Neil's body like a glowing light, instinctively drawing 86 closer to the redhead as it sweeps the bridge with its massive claw like hand along with a birdlike shriek!!

"-BIG Frog Fuck!!" spat the man as he was drawing his handgun! Safety off and both hands on the weapon as Saoirse's and Jack's rifles bounced against his shoulder in tandem, he leveled the tri-dot sights at the creature's right shoulder as it swung it across at Sersh! "SERSH, RUN!!" Jack warned as he pulled the trigger!

BANG!

Beretta 92C: 14/15
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:59 pm

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:Jack turned around to face Saoirse who looked to be in better spirits as she called out to him. "Found some nine mills, almost a full box, 23 of the bullets with your name on them, but I'm sorry, did you say another grenade launcher?" Jack answered and asked, having to double take what she said.

Saoirse raised a brow, flashing a playful smirk Jack's direction. "Oh? Now that's fucking peculiar man. The odds of finding bullets, let alone twenty three of them with my name on them? Creepy~" She teased before bringing up the lack of ammo and a sight for the grenade launcher.  

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:"Oh, its called a tangent- never mind that," He explained as he walked back to her as she crossed the metal bridge. "Its because I did just see someone, through the magic mirror over here! Someone else besides us are still alive down here! They were probably who we heard earlier, we should try and find-" he paused, noticing something odd about the water beside the bridge. It was bubbling...

His dark eyes dilated, and he saw the shape of something inhuman breaking the surface! "Sersh! Get off the-!" He shouted, but was soon drowned out by the loud splash!

Sersh was distracted by how cute Jack was stammering before his pretty blue eyes darted towards the water. She blinked at this and looked down at the bubbles on the surface when she heard Jack screaming at her to book it!

(from here)

SPLAAAASSSSH!

Sersh looked over her shoulder at the creature who splashed out of the water like it was trying to reenact that scene from Free Willy, save Willy wasn't a man-eater... as far as they were aware of anyway. Either case, Saoirse's bug eyed glare returned to Jack's as both screamed in unison:

Jack Cavanaugh & Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"-BIG Frog Fuck!!"

Out of instinct, Sersh ducked and began to move her feet, just as Jack was raising his gun!

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Safety off and both hands on the weapon as Saoirse's and Jack's rifles bounced against his shoulder in tandem, he leveled the tri-dot sights at the creature's right shoulder as it swung it across at Sersh! "SERSH, RUN!!" Jack warned as he pulled the trigger!

BANG!

Beretta 92C: 14/15

She heard the report of the handgun as she let out a small yelp, feeling the humidity and moistness of creature's flesh as it swung its arm at her from behind as well! "I'm fuckin' moving as fast as I fuckin' can!!" Screamed the redhead, who crossed onto the concrete and to Jack's side before swiveling on the balls of her feet and taking a few pot shots at the monster Frog Fuck!

BANG-BANG-BANG!

The near hair trigger of the SWAT custom M92F gave it a smooth and repetitive cadence, allowing her to squeeze off rounds as fast as she could pull the trigger!

Beretta 92F: 12/15
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

h u n t e r g a m m a likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by h u n t e r g a m m a Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:16 pm

The humans did not like 86's instinctual need to feed, nor its appearance too much not that either bothered the creature who was now being pelted by four 9x19mm rounds! The loud report of the weapons disrupted its audiovisual senses again, but not as much as Saoirse's shotgun had earlier- and with its good arm shielding its body from the screaming hot pieces of lead embedding into its forearm, wrist, chest and shoulder the beast leaps back and dives under the water for cover with a loud splash!

86 dove deep under the murky surface, its dark flesh aiding well in its ability to hide under the murky depths. As it was blind and only saw through sound, this Hunter was in its element now and out of range of their firearms!
h u n t e r g a m m a
h u n t e r g a m m a
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Water Purifying Facility Left_bar_bleue198/200Water Purifying Facility Empty_bar_bleue  (198/200)
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Back to top Go down

Water Purifying Facility Empty Super Frog Fuck

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:31 pm

h u n t e r g a m m a wrote:The humans did not like 86's instinctual need to feed, nor its appearance too much not that either bothered the creature who was now being pelted by four 9x19mm rounds! The loud report of the weapons disrupted its audiovisual senses again, but not as much as Saoirse's shotgun had earlier- and with its good arm shielding its body from the screaming hot pieces of lead embedding into its forearm, wrist, chest and shoulder the beast leaps back and dives under the water for cover with a loud splash!

86 dove deep under the murky surface, its dark flesh aiding well in its ability to hide under the murky depths. As it was blind and only saw through sound, this Hunter was in its element now and out of range of their firearms!

Saoirse's eyes were wide with terror as she watched the creature shriek and leap into the water, out of sight! "Jesus Christ!" She paused, performing a quick Cross with her free hand before quickly grabbing the gun with both hands again, pointing it down in the water, sweeping the surface for any signs of it! "Where the fuck it go? Where the fuck it go, Jack?!" Sersh screamed, turning to Jack with terror in her eyes. She could feel the hot breath against its neck back there, almost felt its claws as well! "That thing was like, 'Super Frog Fuck'! It was fuckin' massive!!!" the woman panicked!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:48 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
h u n t e r g a m m a wrote:The humans did not like 86's instinctual need to feed, nor its appearance too much not that either bothered the creature who was now being pelted by four 9x19mm rounds! The loud report of the weapons disrupted its audiovisual senses again, but not as much as Saoirse's shotgun had earlier- and with its good arm shielding its body from the screaming hot pieces of lead embedding into its forearm, wrist, chest and shoulder the beast leaps back and dives under the water for cover with a loud splash!

Saoirse's eyes were wide with terror as she watched the creature shriek and leap into the water, out of sight! "Jesus Christ!" She paused, performing a quick Cross with her free hand before quickly grabbing the gun with both hands again, pointing it down in the water, sweeping the surface for any signs of it! "Where the fuck it go? Where the fuck it go, Jack?!" Sersh screamed, turning to Jack with terror in her eyes. She could feel the hot breath against its neck back there, almost felt its claws as well! "That thing was like, 'Super Frog Fuck'! It was fuckin' massive!!!" the woman panicked!

Jack followed its movements as it retreated back into the water, before raising the barrel towards the ceiling. "Shit, its gone under!" He spat, before turning to Saoirse's wide, white eyes as she aimed her weapon down at the water. Jack put his hand over her gun and looked her in the eyes, shaking his head. "I dunno, but we can't hit it from up here! Water is almost a good a bullet stop as dirt. We need to take this chance to get the hell out of here! Our only chance is to climb up this fence and get to the ladder on the other side!"

He turned to face the water, weapon trained on it. "I'll cover you, you climb up and over and then you'll cover me, got it?" Jack explained.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:22 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

Jack followed its movements as it retreated back into the water, before raising the barrel towards the ceiling. "Shit, its gone under!" He spat, before turning to Saoirse's wide, white eyes as she aimed her weapon down at the water. Jack put his hand over her gun and looked her in the eyes, shaking his head. "I dunno, but we can't hit it from up here! Water is almost a good a bullet stop as dirt. We need to take this chance to get the hell out of here! Our only chance is to climb up this fence and get to the ladder on the other side!"

He turned to face the water, weapon trained on it. "I'll cover you, you climb up and over and then you'll cover me, got it?" Jack explained.

Saoirse looked from the water to Jack as he explained the plan. Given the options they had, it seemed like the only logical option really but she was just glad someone was thinking ahead! She gulped, and nodded quickly. "Roger that!" Sersh replied, unzipping her side bag and tucked her handgun inside to allow herself a firm grip as she turned to the chain link fence. To lighten her load, she unstrapped the guitar case from around her shoulder and chucked the heavy bag upwards! It came down on the fence and for a moment looked like it was about to slide her direction before it teetered off and fell towards the opposite side. She flashed Jack a quick wink. "This ain't my first rodeo~" She hummed, given how she used to break into Raccoon City High for the fun of it over the summers of yesteryear. "Hup!" Sersh grunted, jumping up and onto the fence, clenching her fingers around the gaping holes, wincing as her left hand was still healing. "Shit, nearly forgot about the hand..." She said with one eye closed, but fought through the soreness as she began to climb upwards.

Once she got to the top, she pulled her chest onto the flat bar on top, swinging her thick, shapely leg over the fence and sat up on top looking down at Jack while wiping her brow with her forearm. "Okay I'm up and about to go over! Gimme a jiffy!" the redhead called down, reaching into her pack to grab her gun before gripping the bar at the top to swing her other leg over and drop down to the other side. "Heh!" exclaimed Sersh, who dropped down a little off the top of the fence onto her feet, leaning against the fence for support before drawing her weapon and turning it to the water through the gaps in said fence. "Okay hero, you're up!"
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:41 am

Jack kept a steadfast look out for any changes in the water's surface, however there hadn't been any. Something doesn't feel right... he told himself. From what he'd seen of these creatures, as soon as they caught sight or wind of you (he couldn't tell if they had any eyes or not as he hadn't had time to observe them up close without fighting for his life) they attacked like a rabid animal. He almost didn't realize Saoirse was already on the other side till she was yelling into his ear between a veil of crisscrossing wire. He glanced back to her, then to the water. "Something feels off... its not surfacing. Its not attacking like the others." He explained to the redhead. "There's no way its backed off after tanking four nine mills that barely did anything to it in the first place." Jack explained.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:46 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:Jack kept a steadfast look out for any changes in the water's surface, however there hadn't been any. Something doesn't feel right... he told himself. From what he'd seen of these creatures, as soon as they caught sight or wind of you (he couldn't tell if they had any eyes or not as he hadn't had time to observe them up close without fighting for his life) they attacked like a rabid animal. He almost didn't realize Saoirse was already on the other side till she was yelling into his ear between a veil of crisscrossing wire. He glanced back to her, then to the water. "Something feels off... its not surfacing. Its not attacking like the others." He explained to the redhead. "There's no way its backed off after tanking four nine mills that barely did anything to it in the first place." Jack explained.

Saoirse was keeping her gun trained on the water through the gaps in the fence when Jack decided not to move. "What?" Sersh asked, turning her green eyes to him for a moment before back to the water. "So what? I'd say take advantage of the situation now and get your ass over the fence Johnny!" Commented the fiery redhead, her sharp glare shooting back to the surface of the water. "Get up and over before Super Frog Fuck decides to grab you!"
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Jack Cavanaugh and h u n t e r g a m m a like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RECB's SB Wrangler Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:41 am

Suddenly, the air crackled to life with the distorted tone of an Australian accent echoing off the walls between bouts of static:

RECB's SB Wrangler wrote:September 25th, 1998

0310 hours...

"Oi, you asshats find that bloody red head yet?! Its....I sent ya bastards ...... take this long ..... I shot her in the bum with a rubbah after all! Respo...!"

RECB's SB Wrangler wrote:

"OI, You lot of bludgers got.....on our Sheila yet...need to clear out the Big Smoke.....before we end stuck on a walk....Pozzy is getting bloody cactus out here.  Now ...off with....you whackers."

"Alpha!  Bravo!  Crack the Shits yous get that bloody red head out now!"

The source of this third new voice came from the yellow walkie talkie Jack had picked up outside the Female Dorms off the corpses that carried assault rifles, the lot who looked like out of season campers. The Ozzie's voice continued to bounce off the walls, the few clear phrases and sentences still echoing around the alert couple...!

RECB's SB Wrangler
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:55 pm

RECB's SB Wrangler wrote:Suddenly, the air crackled to life with the distorted tone of an Australian accent echoing off the walls between bouts of static:

RECB's SB Wrangler wrote:September 25th, 1998

0310 hours...

"Oi, you asshats find that bloody red head yet?! Its....I sent ya bastards ...... take this long ..... I shot her in the bum with a rubbah after all! Respo...!"

RECB's SB Wrangler wrote:

"OI, You lot of bludgers got.....on our Sheila yet...need to clear out the Big Smoke.....before we end stuck on a walk....Pozzy is getting bloody cactus out here.  Now ...off with....you whackers."

"Alpha!  Bravo!  Crack the Shits yous get that bloody red head out now!"

The source of this third new voice came from the yellow walkie talkie Jack had picked up outside the Female Dorms off the corpses that carried assault rifles, the lot who looked like out of season campers. The Ozzie's voice continued to bounce off the walls, the few clear phrases and sentences still echoing around the alert couple...!

The crackle of the radio alerted Jack, the message half garbled by static though when it was audible it sounded like someone pretending to be Australian... "What the hell? Now you answer?" He grunted, as he patted himself down for the thing, not really paying attention to the dialogue as the man continued to speak in a berating fashion. He was worried the extra noise may provoke the monster to attack again so he would shoot his eyes back to the water now and then as he looked for the radio. I swore I put it- aha, there! Jack pulled out the small, yellow cased walkie talkie and rose it to his face. "Hello? Hello?" He spoke into the device, but only got static back.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:34 pm

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:The crackle of the radio alerted Jack, the message half garbled by static though when it was audible it sounded like someone pretending to be Australian... "What the hell? Now you answer?" He grunted, as he patted himself down for the thing, not really paying attention to the dialogue as the man continued to speak in a berating fashion. He was worried the extra noise may provoke the monster to attack again so he would shoot his eyes back to the water now and then as he looked for the radio. I swore I put it- aha, there! Jack pulled out the small, yellow cased walkie talkie and rose it to his face. "Hello? Hello?" He spoke into the device, but only got static back.

Saoirse blinked to the sound of the radio, something Jack hadn't shared with her before when they had showed off each other's supplies. "You have a radio? You didn't tell me you had-!" Sersh began before she could make out some of the garbled audio breaking through the static.

RECB's SB Wrangler wrote:"Oi, you asshats find that bloody red head yet?! Its....I sent ya bastards ...... take this long ..... I shot her in the bum with a rubbah after all! Respo...!"

"..what?" She blinked, her hand falling to her hips, the pain where she'd been shot with a rubber bullet having mostly faded by this point but it left a bruise and a half without a doubt and some soot on her denim. The thing is... she never brought this up to anyone, not even Skye. I mean, how many red heads are out there being shot in the ass tonight? She asked herself. This alone made her weary of the individual on the other line. "Jack..." She began, when she suddenly looked at the young man... in a whole new perspective.

Ba-Bump... Ba-Bump... Ba-Bump... Saoirse's heartbeat was slow, deliberate and painful. A knot welling in her throat, she looked at Jack and his seemingly familiar attitude with the radio. "Who is that...?" She asked, shakily. She looked him over. The military equipment, clothing... his sudden appearance in the sewers after she broke free of those other goons in similar get up and the Mad Doctor! Then there was his rather bullshit excuse for being here in the first place! Who goes out of their way to save their employer's daughter unless they're a pair? Okay, calm down Sersh. Maybe you're just paranoid, girl! You're not seeing the bigger picture!...Right? Or... is Jack...? She asked herself. taking half a step back from the fence-

RECB's SB Wrangler wrote:"Alpha!  Bravo!  Crack the Shits yous get that bloody red head out now!"

"!!!"

Water Purifying Facility Saoirse_shock

Saoirse gasped, backing a full step back, her gun no longer pointed at the water...

The rattle of 9mm bullets inside the magazine of the Beretta 92FS were reminiscent of rattling bones... or maybe it was her bones rattling she was hearing as she rose the handgun shakily at Jack! Her big green eyes went small, her eyes white with terror. "S-stay back..." She croaked, barely able to say the words as she took another half step back!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:02 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Saoirse blinked to the sound of the radio, something Jack hadn't shared with her before when they had showed off each other's supplies. "You have a radio? You didn't tell me you had-!" Sersh began before she could make out some of the garbled audio breaking through the static.

RECB's SB Wrangler wrote:"Oi, you asshats find that bloody red head yet?! Its....I sent ya bastards ...... take this long ..... I shot her in the bum with a rubbah after all! Respo...!"

"..what?" She blinked, her hand falling to her hips, the pain where she'd been shot with a rubber bullet having mostly faded by this point but it left a bruise and a half without a doubt and some soot on her denim. The thing is... she never brought this up to anyone, not even Skye. I mean, how many red heads are out there being shot in the ass tonight? She asked herself. This alone made her weary of the individual on the other line. "Jack..." She began, when she suddenly looked at the young man... in a whole new perspective.

"Huh? I forgot about it," He said absently to Saoirse, as Jack tried to raise the odd stranger on the radio again, his mind not even paying attention to the dialogue from the man as he tried to call him back. "Hello? Hey, you hear me?!" Jack barked back. Damn it, why am I getting a signal if I can't send one back?! Useless Radioshack trash! He grunts internally when he suddenly hears a gasp and a far more familiar sound coming to his left...

"Huh..?"

The sound of a gun being raised by shaky hands.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

Ba-Bump... Ba-Bump... Ba-Bump... Saoirse's heartbeat was slow, deliberate and painful. A knot welling in her throat, she looked at Jack and his seemingly familiar attitude with the radio. "Who is that...?" She asked, shakily. She looked him over. The military equipment, clothing... his sudden appearance in the sewers after she broke free of those other goons in similar get up and the Mad Doctor! Then there was his rather bullshit excuse for being here in the first place! Who goes out of their way to save their employer's daughter unless they're a pair? Okay, calm down Sersh. Maybe you're just paranoid, girl! You're not seeing the bigger picture!...Right? Or... is Jack...? She asked herself. taking half a step back from the fence-

RECB's SB Wrangler wrote:"Alpha!  Bravo!  Crack the Shits yous get that bloody red head out now!"

"!!!"

Water Purifying Facility Saoirse_shock

Saoirse gasped, backing a full step back, her gun no longer pointed at the water...

The rattle of 9mm bullets inside the magazine of the Beretta 92FS were reminiscent of rattling bones... or maybe it was her bones rattling she was hearing as she rose the handgun shakily at Jack! Her big green eyes went small, her eyes white with terror. "S-stay back..." She croaked, barely able to say the words as she took another half step back!

Jack's heart began to pound in his chest, his eyes taking in the gun pointed at him, Saoirse's pallid look and her terrified eyes. She looked scared overall, as she now rose the police handgun shakily at him through the wire fence.

(Jack's Anxiety theme)

"Sersh... lower the gun." He said in a clam tone, in spite of sweat rolling down the side of his neck. What the hell? Why is she acting like this?? He panicked inside, but tried not to show it. "Sersh..." He continued, taking a half step forwards. "At least point it back to the water. We still have a frog fuck to worry about, yeah?" He reminded her, his eyes afraid to leave hers as his former high school acquaintance now looked very different. She was partially bearing her teeth, partly biting her lip; her eyes terrified but also looked mixed, as if on the verge of tears. "Sersh, why don't we just talk this out after we're not being hunted down by a frog?" He tried to reason.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:19 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:

(Jack's Anxiety theme)

"Sersh... lower the gun." He said in a clam tone, in spite of sweat rolling down the side of his neck. What the hell? Why is she acting like this?? He panicked inside, but tried not to show it. "Sersh..." He continued, taking a half step forwards. "At least point it back to the water. We still have a frog fuck to worry about, yeah?" He reminded her, his eyes afraid to leave hers as his former high school acquaintance now looked very different. She was partially bearing her teeth, partly biting her lip; her eyes terrified but also looked mixed, as if on the verge of tears. "Sersh, why don't we just talk this out after we're not being hunted down by a frog?" He tried to reason.

"I SAID STAY THE FUCK BACK!"

Shouted Sersh who gripped the handgun with both hands and took another massive step back! Tears welling up, her green gaze wet and glassy as she glared at Jack, pouting. ...I finally found someone normal. Hell, a cute guy at that! And...and he could be... She thought, using her left hand to wipe her face off. "Sh-shut up! I don't give a damn about the frog fuck, were doin' this now!" She choked. "...I-I want some answers. I. Need answers! Are you like the others? We-were you working with that bastard who shot me!? I mean, your timing couldn't have been more perfect! I was only shot, what? Maybe an hour or two before you found me after all! Everyone else was looking in the Admin Building above ground but you cleverly appeared from below! It seems just a bit too convenient to me!" She half choked, half sarcastically taunted Jack.

She gripped the gun with both hands again, her shaky aim leveled somewhere at Jack's general direction; it was hard to see through the blurriness. Tears rolled down her pale, freckled cheeks as she sniffled. "Please... please tell me, you're not working with them too Jack... my heart can't take much more of this shit!" She shivered. She felt betrayed, but also embarrassed? She was confused, that much was true. Her body and mind weren't lining up their actions, the flight and fight response was kicking into high gear, but there was also a side of her who believed Jack was... not capable of being this devious. He didn't strike her the kind to lie... to her at least. Please Jack... give me something solid to work off of? To make me look like a raging idiot... please, tell me I'm wrong... tell me I'm a fool, tell me I'm a moron! Saoirse prayed, all the while shaking there like a leaf, unsure what to believe.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Water Purifying Facility Empty Swim Sershy, SWIM >:3

Post by h u n t e r g a m m a Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:18 am

After what felt like months of inactivity, the creature could sense the tension in the air above... could hear and feel the desperation of the survivors who were too focused on one another and their unfruitful banter! It was at that moment, the creature had an opening to strike!

Splasssh!!

A column of water shot up from the murky black surface carrying Specimen 86 into the air and over the chain link fence! Its huge and towering body hit the platform on the other side of the chain link fence, landing just behind the woman who was backing up into it! 86 took only a moment to loom over the woman:

-before swinging its massive right arm out and grabbed her by the waist with its four clawed grip! Without a sound, it pulled her out of the relative safety of her caged area through the opening on its side of the fence, throwing her against the shipping crates behind the frog-creature:

"GRU...GRU...GRU..." A nasally and guttural croaking emanates from the massive maw of the monster; it seemed to 'smile' as it loomed over the fallen woman whom it had knocked the wind out of! She was on her chest, crawling, when 86 grabbed her legs between two of its claws and dragged her towards the water before tossing her into the drink! Saoirse's curvy body tumbled in the air before falling into the depths below the low hanging pipes with a loud splash! 86 didn't even give her time to recover, before it too was jumping into the water to claim its floating prize!

SPLAAAASSSSH!
h u n t e r g a m m a
h u n t e r g a m m a
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:05 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:

(Jack's Anxiety theme)

"I SAID STAY THE FUCK BACK!"

Shouted Sersh who gripped the handgun with both hands and took another massive step back! Tears welling up, her green gaze wet and glassy as she glared at Jack, pouting. ...I finally found someone normal. Hell, a cute guy at that! And...and he could be... She thought, using her left hand to wipe her face off. "Sh-shut up! I don't give a damn about the frog fuck, were doin' this now!" She choked. "...I-I want some answers. I. Need answers! Are you like the others? We-were you working with that bastard who shot me!? I mean, your timing couldn't have been more perfect! I was only shot, what? Maybe an hour or two before you found me after all! Everyone else was looking in the Admin Building above ground but you cleverly appeared from below! It seems just a bit too convenient to me!" She half choked, half sarcastically taunted Jack.

She gripped the gun with both hands again, her shaky aim leveled somewhere at Jack's general direction; it was hard to see through the blurriness. Tears rolled down her pale, freckled cheeks as she sniffled. "Please... please tell me, you're not working with them too Jack... my heart can't take much more of this shit!" She shivered. She felt betrayed, but also embarrassed? She was confused, that much was true. Her body and mind weren't lining up their actions, the flight and fight response was kicking into high gear, but there was also a side of her who believed Jack was... not capable of being this devious. He didn't strike her the kind to lie... to her at least. Please Jack... give me something solid to work off of? To make me look like a raging idiot... please, tell me I'm wrong... tell me I'm a fool, tell me I'm a moron! Saoirse prayed, all the while shaking there like a leaf, unsure what to believe.

Jack shuttered slightly from Saoirse's outburst. He stopped advancing and instead retreated. "...Okay. We're cool, Sersh. Get it off your chest." He said calmly, his eyes focused on her body language. He couldn't do anything to disarm her with this wall of wire between them. All I can do is talk to her, and hell that is better than trying to wrestle the gun from her hands anyway... He gulped. Her questions, accusations, confused her. "Saoirse..." he cooed as he held his arms open for her, letting the handgun hang loose in his palm; the trigger guard hanging off his middle finger. "It sounds like, you left some things out in our last discussion. When I dug the bullet fragments out of your hand." He replied. "...I told you, I have no idea what you're talking about. Can we talk about it after please? Now isn't the time to be pointing guns at one another." He reasoned.

She still looked unsure, and continued shaking like a leaf behind the wire fence, continuing to back away from him. Okay, she's clearly distrusting of whoever is on this radio, but I didn't need her to tell me he sounds like bad news. Whoever it is sounds like they're going through an Aussie slang dictionary, hell, even my dad didn't say half of the shit he's saying- I can't even tell if half of it is actually Australian or just pure madness! Jack reflected upon the caller. And now he wished he read between the lines. He kept asking about a woman with red hair, asking if 'they' found her yet... Those people who were taken out by the dorm where I got this thing in the first place... they had AKs and other paramilitary gear. Shit... what the fuck is going on? Are they really after Sersh? He asked himself, before looking into Saoirse's pretty green eyes. "Sersh..." He cooed again-

h u n t e r g a m m a wrote:After what felt like months of inactivity, the creature could sense the tension in the air above... could hear and feel the desperation of the survivors who were too focused on one another and their unfruitful banter! It was at that moment, the creature had an opening to strike!

Splasssh!!

A column of water shot up from the murky black surface carrying Specimen 86 into the air and over the chain link fence! Its huge and towering body hit the platform on the other side of the chain link fence, landing just behind the woman who was backing up into it! 86 took only a moment to loom over the woman:

-Jack's eyes widened as they both heard the beast leap from the water, his eyes falling to the creature who appeared behind the chain link fence behind her! It stooped in the doorway, dripping with water and loomed over her as she continued to point her weapon the wrong direction! "-SERSH! Behind you!" Jack croaked!

But it was too late.

-before swinging its massive right arm out and grabbed her by the waist with its four clawed grip! Without a sound, it pulled her out of the relative safety of her caged area through the opening on its side of the fence, throwing her against the shipping crates behind the frog-creature:

"GRU...GRU...GRU..." A nasally and guttural croaking emanates from the massive maw of the monster; it seemed to 'smile' as it loomed over the fallen woman whom it had knocked the wind out of! She was on her chest, crawling, when 86 grabbed her legs between two of its claws and dragged her towards the water before tossing her into the drink! Saoirse's curvy body tumbled in the air before falling into the depths below the low hanging pipes with a loud splash! 86 didn't even give her time to recover, before it too was jumping into the water to claim its floating prize!

SPLAAAASSSSH!

"Sersh!!" Jack screamed, watching the woman get thrown backwards her back slamming into the metal crates behind her and the monster! He dropped the radio, lowered Saoirse's bag and shotgun from his shoulder as he gripped the fence and stuck his handgun barrel between one of the gaps in the chain link.... but he couldn't hit shit from this angle! "Hey! HEY! Fuck face!!" He taunted the frogman, running his gun's barrel across the fence, making noise in an effort to distract the creature. However, it seemed to ignore him as he watched with horror as Saoirse was grabbed by her ankles and tossed out to the murky water! "NO!" He spat, watching the woman somersault into the brackish waves!

He quickly ran over to the crooked rusty railings overlooking the depth pool to look for the floundering red head out in the water:

His handgun raised as he spotted the Hunter leaping back into the water!
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next