Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water Purifying Facility

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Empty Re: Water Purifying Facility

Post by Admin Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:05 am

The member 'Jack Cavanaugh' has done the following action : Dice Roll WIP Testing

'Accuracy ' :
Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 RECBHit Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 RECBMiss Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 RECBHit

Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)15/9mm, 12/12g, 190 Magnum
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)30% Fuel,999Rockets, 3 flares, 5 hand grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Everything lol just testing it out
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Pepsi?
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)Cory Orth the Forum Bitch

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/30Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/6Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

https://recorporatebattles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:16 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:

(Jack's Anxiety theme)

"Sersh... lower the gun." He said in a clam tone, in spite of sweat rolling down the side of his neck. What the hell? Why is she acting like this?? He panicked inside, but tried not to show it. "Sersh..." He continued, taking a half step forwards. "At least point it back to the water. We still have a frog fuck to worry about, yeah?" He reminded her, his eyes afraid to leave hers as his former high school acquaintance now looked very different. She was partially bearing her teeth, partly biting her lip; her eyes terrified but also looked mixed, as if on the verge of tears. "Sersh, why don't we just talk this out after we're not being hunted down by a frog?" He tried to reason.

"I SAID STAY THE FUCK BACK!"

Shouted Sersh who gripped the handgun with both hands and took another massive step back! Tears welling up, her green gaze wet and glassy as she glared at Jack, pouting. ...I finally found someone normal. Hell, a cute guy at that! And...and he could be... She thought, using her left hand to wipe her face off. "Sh-shut up! I don't give a damn about the frog fuck, were doin' this now!" She choked. "...I-I want some answers. I. Need answers! Are you like the others? We-were you working with that bastard who shot me!? I mean, your timing couldn't have been more perfect! I was only shot, what? Maybe an hour or two before you found me after all! Everyone else was looking in the Admin Building above ground but you cleverly appeared from below! It seems just a bit too convenient to me!" She half choked, half sarcastically taunted Jack.

She gripped the gun with both hands again, her shaky aim leveled somewhere at Jack's general direction; it was hard to see through the blurriness. Tears rolled down her pale, freckled cheeks as she sniffled. "Please... please tell me, you're not working with them too Jack... my heart can't take much more of this shit!" She shivered. She felt betrayed, but also embarrassed? She was confused, that much was true. Her body and mind weren't lining up their actions, the flight and fight response was kicking into high gear, but there was also a side of her who believed Jack was... not capable of being this devious. He didn't strike her the kind to lie... to her at least. Please Jack... give me something solid to work off of? To make me look like a raging idiot... please, tell me I'm wrong... tell me I'm a fool, tell me I'm a moron! Saoirse prayed, all the while shaking there like a leaf, unsure what to believe.

Jack shuttered slightly from Saoirse's outburst. He stopped advancing and instead retreated. "...Okay. We're cool, Sersh. Get it off your chest." He said calmly, his eyes focused on her body language. He couldn't do anything to disarm her with this wall of wire between them. All I can do is talk to her, and hell that is better than trying to wrestle the gun from her hands anyway... He gulped. Her questions, accusations, confused her. "Saoirse..." he cooed as he held his arms open for her, letting the handgun hang loose in his palm; the trigger guard hanging off his middle finger. "It sounds like, you left some things out in our last discussion. When I dug the bullet fragments out of your hand." He replied. "...I told you, I have no idea what you're talking about. Can we talk about it after please? Now isn't the time to be pointing guns at one another." He reasoned.

She still looked unsure, and continued shaking like a leaf behind the wire fence, continuing to back away from him. Okay, she's clearly distrusting of whoever is on this radio, but I didn't need her to tell me he sounds like bad news. Whoever it is sounds like they're going through an Aussie slang dictionary, hell, even my dad didn't say half of the shit he's saying- I can't even tell if half of it is actually Australian or just pure madness! Jack reflected upon the caller. And now he wished he read between the lines. He kept asking about a woman with red hair, asking if 'they' found her yet... Those people who were taken out by the dorm where I got this thing in the first place... they had AKs and other paramilitary gear. Shit... what the fuck is going on? Are they really after Sersh? He asked himself, before looking into Saoirse's pretty green eyes. "Sersh..." He cooed again-

h u n t e r g a m m a wrote:After what felt like months of inactivity, the creature could sense the tension in the air above... could hear and feel the desperation of the survivors who were too focused on one another and their unfruitful banter! It was at that moment, the creature had an opening to strike!

Splasssh!!

A column of water shot up from the murky black surface carrying Specimen 86 into the air and over the chain link fence! Its huge and towering body hit the platform on the other side of the chain link fence, landing just behind the woman who was backing up into it! 86 took only a moment to loom over the woman:

Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Hunter_Gamma_with_Sersh

-Jack's eyes widened as they both heard the beast leap from the water, his eyes falling to the creature who appeared behind the chain link fence behind her! It stooped in the doorway, dripping with water and loomed over her as she continued to point her weapon the wrong direction! "-SERSH! Behind you!" Jack croaked!

But it was too late.

h u n t e r g a m m a wrote:
-before swinging its massive right arm out and grabbed her by the waist with its four clawed grip! Without a sound, it pulled her out of the relative safety of her caged area through the opening on its side of the fence, throwing her against the shipping crates behind the frog-creature:

Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Unknown

"GRU...GRU...GRU..." A nasally and guttural croaking emanates from the massive maw of the monster; it seemed to 'smile' as it loomed over the fallen woman whom it had knocked the wind out of! She was on her chest, crawling, when 86 grabbed her legs between two of its claws and dragged her towards the water before tossing her into the drink! Saoirse's curvy body tumbled in the air before falling into the depths below the low hanging pipes with a loud splash! 86 didn't even give her time to recover, before it too was jumping into the water to claim its floating prize!

SPLAAAASSSSH!

"Sersh!!" Jack screamed, watching the woman get thrown backwards her back slamming into the metal crates behind her and the monster! He dropped the radio, lowered Saoirse's bag and shotgun from his shoulder as he gripped the fence and stuck his handgun barrel between one of the gaps in the chain link.... but he couldn't hit shit from this angle! "Hey! HEY! Fuck face!!" He taunted the frogman, running his gun's barrel across the fence, making noise in an effort to distract the creature. However, it seemed to ignore him as he watched with horror as Saoirse was grabbed by her ankles and tossed out to the murky water! "NO!" He spat, watching the woman somersault into the brackish waves!

He quickly ran over to the crooked rusty railings overlooking the depth pool to look for the floundering red head out in the water:

Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Unknown

His handgun raised as he spotted the Hunter leaping back into the water!

Jack took steady aim, as steady as his adrenaline pumped body could afford as he concentrated his fire towards the leaping beast:

Admin wrote:The member 'Jack Cavanaugh' has done the following action : Dice Roll WIP Testing

'Accuracy ' :
Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 RECBHit  Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 RECBMiss  Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 RECBHit

The first shot hit, but he didn't know where but he could hear the creature grunt as the 9mm drove into it and made it fumble its glide downwards.

He knew the second shot missed, as he saw the sparks as it hit the wall to the far left of the creature, the sound of the bullet whizzing about as it ricocheted.

The third hit it in the back as the water was splashing around its body. Dark blood spurted from the body, as it took to hiding beneath the surface again; crimson visible in parts of the water illuminated by limited light.

"Shit... I barely scratched it!" He spat, raising the barrel up as his eyes went from tracking the Hunter to Saoirse! "SAOIRSE! SAOIRSE!" he spat, gripping the rail with his free hand. "Saoirse! Saoirse!!" He screamed. God, did it knock her out?! Is she drowning?! A panicked Jack pondered, his dark blue eyes scanning the surface of the water for a scrap of orange anywhere!

Bullet count:
M92FC: 11/15

Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Character Profile
Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x137/.223 Rem, 122/9x19mm, 19x .44 Magnum, x10/.45 ACP
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade, 1x Acid Round
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Ibuprofin, Adderall 54mg prescription capsules, pack of Cigs, chewing gum, water canteen (75%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 20 rnd AR Mags, 2x 10 round 9mm mags, 4x 15 round 9mm mags, Lighter, Multitool, Reloading Tool
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/15Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/20Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)

Saoirse O'Neil likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:10 am

Saoirse listened to Jack repeat her name, trying to calm her down, talk her down. She continued to aim the weapon at him, closing her eyes and biting her lip as she cringed. The gun continued to rattle in her hands as she breathed in and out. She didn't know how to respond to Jack, didn't know if he was telling the truth. Granted... given the track record so far? He hasn't led her astray yet...

Eyes still closed, Saoirse shuttered and slowly lowered her gun, exhaling heavily, her chest heaving as she let out a long, raggedy breath. It was then she heard the splash, opening her eyes, and then heard Jack scream.

Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Saoirse_shock

Saoirse half turned in shock, gasping again as she was grabbed by the super frog fuck! Wet, slimy hands and cold talon like claws gripped her curvaceous body tightly making her yelp as she was pulled away from the small containment area and tossed against a metal shipping crate! "Ayaaaah!" cried Sersh, a jolt to her nerves as her back slammed into the metal surface! Ouch... fuckkkkkk! Her mind screamed as her chest hit the ground, her gun released from her hand as she lay there.

ECG 'Fine' Status
ECG 'Caution' Status

"Uggh... Jack...!" Sersh spat, feeling numb all over but in spite it all tried to crawl back towards him! Why'd I doubt him... fuckin' moran, yer a fuckin' moran Sersh!! She chastised herself before feeling the claws gripping her legs and dragged her away! "No no no no-!!" Screamed Saoirse, eyes wide, hair bouncing side to side as she tried to grip the smooth concrete for leverage when she missed her chance to grab the chainlink fence! Her wide white eyes glared at Jack, who looked terrified, pleadingly before she felt her body flying.

No... she was falling!

The world spun around her, the ceiling, the murky gross water, the frog fuck- then SPLASH!

Sersh hit the cold water hard! Her body sinking into the gross feeling water, her eyes barely able to pick up anything but the suggestion of bubbles and her kicking limbs and swatting fingers! Her bangs covered her eyes not too long after, effectively blinding her as she struggled to swim- unsure which way was up! After a moment, however, she could see the muzzle flashes of Jack's gun, hear the beast hit the water somewhere to her right, and made her decision to follow the gunfire!

"Phwaaaah!!" Sersh gasped, her green eyes obscured by clinging orange bangs as she surfaced, using the back of her left hand to peel back said orange seaweed as she blinked her long wet lashes repeatedly; her light green gaze darting every which way before falling upon the excited Jack Cavanaugh, who was urging her to swim to him! "Jac-!" Sersh half cried before swallowing water, her head dunking under the murky surface as she temporarily forgot how to swim! As it was, her heavy boots made it hard to kick, and she still had her hip bag weighed down with various supplies yet! She struggled, but those thick thighs of hers came in handy and pushed the part time lifeguard back to the surface where she spat water and coughed out Jack's name again: "Jack!"

She wanted to apologize, she wanted to say a bunch of things, but she first had to escape the gargantuan predator at her back! Jack was urging her to swim at this point, and she complied by swinging her arms forward and into a breast stroke. With busty fuckin' ass, this should be easier...! Sersh mentally growled. The water however, wasn't helping. It was probably 50-55 degrees; practically ice cold and quite the shock to her body! It made her slower in the water, piled on with her clothing and aforementioned boots and bag! Gotta keep swimming, c'mon, push through this Sersh! Push through it!! She mentally screamed, kicking her legs into frantic flutters while getting her stroking arms into a rhythm!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Condition: 'Freezing' 'Freezing'
Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16/20Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)68x shot shells, 130x 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)4x Flare Gun Cartridges
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)3x Cigs, 1x bottles of water, 3x (100%, 50%, 50%) First Aid Spray Cans
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Tactical Police Knife, Zippo lighter, apartment keys, work keys, 'Genesis Cell: O Negative' blood sample w/pocket freezer, 'Lucky' Bullet (9mm)

Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/15Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/15)
Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/3Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/3)

Jack Cavanaugh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by h u n t e r g a m m a Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:53 am

The Hunter did not appreciate the gunfire, though 86 was hit twice by the male figure's handgun it did little but slow the creature down and fumble its landing in the water. Stunned briefly as it hit the freezing water, its minor injuries allowed enough time for the woman to flounder to the surface and regain her bearings. Only just.

Flitting its legs, the frogman began to head for the surface as well! Stroking with its only effective arm, the beast rapidly bore down upon the freezing, fleeing Saoirse!!
h u n t e r g a m m a
h u n t e r g a m m a
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Character Type: B.O.W.
Condition: 'Caution' (Yellow) 'Caution' (Yellow)
Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue198/200Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (198/200)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:36 am

"Sersh! Keep swimming!!" Jack cried out again, as he leaned over the railing to observe the woman. She was swimming towards him, which he soon realized, was a bad idea! There was a four foot or so gap between where his feet were planted on the concrete and the surface of the water; had she wanted him to hoist her up he'd have to dangle himself out there and somehow hoist her up with one arm! He didn't have time to look for anything like rope either and the long guns they had wouldn't be safe nor proper enough for her to grab onto! Shit, think Jack, think!! He mentally screamed!

Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Sersh_maps

Looking ahead of him, he could see the submerged stairwell they had both seen upon entering this room. They're her only hope! His thoughts raced as he retraced his steps across the rusty bridge back to the other half of the room, heading for the submerged stairwell! "C'mon!! You have to swim this way Sersh! Hurry! Don't think, just swim!!" he spat, as he switched his handgun for his scoped rifle.

Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Colt_AR15_HBAR

It was hard to use the scope, given the limited light, so he used Saoirse's bright orange hair as a guide and kept his cross hairs off her just a smidge; past her kicking boots as the creature swam after her! It was pretty swift in spite of its diminutive left arm, and was fast on her heels!

"Keep swimming!!" He shouted, before taking a shot.

KABANG!

The .223's report deafened Jack momentarily, given the acoustics of the room. He didn't know if he struck the beast, but he fired another to at least impede its assault on the swimming redhead!

Colt AR15-A2 DELTA HBAR
18/20
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x137/.223 Rem, 122/9x19mm, 19x .44 Magnum, x10/.45 ACP
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade, 1x Acid Round
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Ibuprofin, Adderall 54mg prescription capsules, pack of Cigs, chewing gum, water canteen (75%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 20 rnd AR Mags, 2x 10 round 9mm mags, 4x 15 round 9mm mags, Lighter, Multitool, Reloading Tool

Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/15Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/20Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:45 am

Saoirse was trying to push through the freezing cold water to get to Jack, before they both realized the issue of climbing out.

"C'mon!! You have to swim this way Sersh! Hurry! Don't think, just swim!!" Jack had said as he was crossing the bridge back over to the left side of the room to where they had barged in after her incident with the slugs.

"C'mon...!" Half choked Saoirse, shivering as she turned leftwards, towards Jack's location and towards those submerged stairs. C'mon Sersh, pick up the pace! Frogfuck's on your ass and you're in its element!! her mind panicked, finding it hard to simply just 'swim' as Jack put it! You're not in the Polar Bear Club Jack! Kinda hard to look past the cold and a giant monster on my ass!!

ECG 'Caution' Status
ECG 'Freeze' Status

Shit, its freezing! C'mon Sersh, keep... swimming! Sersh thought as her head was beginning to sting, same with the rest of her body. She may have overestimated the temperature of the water, it was likely closer to 50 or mid 40s in temp, as her body broke out in goose flesh and began to feel numb in spite of her body moving! She wasn't used to endurance swimming, even though she was a lifeguard in the summer she never planned to man the lake during the fall or winter!

Freezing my ass off...! C'mon keep swimming!!

Saoirse kicked as hard as she could, grimacing as she swam in the filthy water, doing her best to swim through the pain as Jack shot at the beast to keep it at bay!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16/20Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)68x shot shells, 130x 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)4x Flare Gun Cartridges
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)3x Cigs, 1x bottles of water, 3x (100%, 50%, 50%) First Aid Spray Cans
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Tactical Police Knife, Zippo lighter, apartment keys, work keys, 'Genesis Cell: O Negative' blood sample w/pocket freezer, 'Lucky' Bullet (9mm)

Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/15Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/15)
Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/3Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/3)

Jack Cavanaugh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by h u n t e r g a m m a Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:15 am

The hunter continued to assail Saoirse as she tried to swim away in the freezing water. Its massive claw gave it and advantage along with its webbed feet, propelling the beast right against Saoirse's kicking boots!

The creature's stomach growled, the woman's taste in the water, her scent... all driving it to give chase and capture its prey!

The loud gunshots resonated throughout the room, the larger and powerful .223 rounds hit the Hunter's shoulder and ripped part of its warty exterior on its head! The pain and threat of death forcing 86 to dip under the surface and hide from the gunner's line of sight! It did not yield in its chase however as it dove deep and underneath Saoirse now...!
h u n t e r g a m m a
h u n t e r g a m m a
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue198/200Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (198/200)
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:25 am

"You're doing great Sersh! Just keep swimming!" Spat Jack as he went to line up a third shot, but the monster vanished before he could squeeze the trigger! "Dammit!" He spat, moving under one of the low hanging pipes stretched out to the small island in the center of the room, providing cover for Saoirse from the top of stairs:

Water Purifying Facility - Page 2 Sersh_maps_2

He couldn't make out the Gamma's shape any more, its dark flesh camouflaging it well under the brackish water! "C'mon Sersh, you're almost there!" He encouraged, all the while scanning the surface around the swimming redhead for any sign of the monster!
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:36 am

"I'm... trying...!" Gasped Saoirse, who felt her endurance due to the cold steadily dropping...

18/20

She turned her head away from Jack, focusing solely on the submerged stairwell. Just keep swimming... c'mon, swim...SWIM. She mentally screamed, ignoring the rest of the world around her as she focused solely on swimming towards the stairwell. It reminded her of swimming with Yoko at the lake, when she pushed her friend to slimming up though it was for greedy reasons. Said reasons being that she wanted someone to talk to when she was working out, biking, swimming... all that jazz. She recalled Yoko's complaints of swimming in the cold water of the early summer mornings. Yeah... it was cold, but this felt colder. Harder. I'm not wearing a bikini or a one piece and have like 30 pounds of extra gear on me too...! She thought, thinking she'd have been at her goal by now if she hadn't felt so cold nor wasn't weighed down by her clothes and equipment!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

h u n t e r g a m m a likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by h u n t e r g a m m a Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:55 am

86 slowly began to surface under Saoirse, breaching its head underneath her belly and breasts! Saoirse's wriggling body was lifted from the surface as the Hunter Gamma launched Sersh slightly upwards! The massive claw swiping up at Saoirse now balancing on its head!
h u n t e r g a m m a
h u n t e r g a m m a
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:04 am

h u n t e r g a m m a wrote:86 slowly began to surface under Saoirse, breaching its head underneath her belly and breasts! Saoirse's wriggling body was lifted from the surface as the Hunter Gamma launched Sersh slightly upwards! The massive claw swiping up at Saoirse now balancing on its head!

"Sh--shit!!" Screamed Saoirse as she suddenly felt the odd, warty flesh rubbing against her chest and lifting her almost comically out of the water while she was still stroking her arms and flutter kicking her legs! Being marginally out of the water didn't stop her from freezing, her numb limbs still kicking and swatting the water as she balanced on the creepy creature's head! "G-get off me!" She spat, though technically speaking she was on it. She ducked as its claw swiped up at her awkwardly, turning her body to the side as she began to sink back into the water. "G-go away!" She gasped, half gargled as she drove her right boot heel into the creature's head! She pushed off the creature thanks to her thick thighs, diving under the freezing water and twisted her body around once more, spreading her arms wide as she propelled herself towards the stairs.

Saoirse's Endurance: 17/20

Her eyes stun under the water, mostly from the cold. It wasn't too blurry and she could make out the room had more depth to it than it appeared. She couldn't see the bottom of the room too well, it was dark, but she could see large pipes leading out to the previous tunnel she and Jack had explored prior. A faint current could be felt too, one that didn't make things easy for her as she tried to make her way over to the submerged stairwell. Her face is stinging with cold, as is the rest of her body to the point she was also developing a headache and slight ringing in her ears. My body's... not taking this well...! Sersh mentally noted, trying her best to swim away from the monster and get to the stairs!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Jack Cavanaugh and h u n t e r g a m m a like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:15 am

"Sersh!" Jack screamed, now watching as Saoirse was lifted from the water, balancing on the head of the Hunter Gamma! He raised his rifle but hesitated to fire at first. Given his prior experience in the Gamma Hunter chamber hours earlier, he wasn't as confident with his aim. A pull of the trigger could spell fatal doom for Saoirse, and Jack's conscience couldn't let him do it! However, thankfully, the redhead was able to kick herself away from the monster, diving under the water and giving him a chance to shoot the beast!

He took quick aim once more, discharging three rounds into the Gamma's exposed body!

BANG-BANG-BANG-!

Colt AR15-A2 DELTA HBAR
15/20
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Saoirse O'Neil and h u n t e r g a m m a like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by h u n t e r g a m m a Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:18 am

86 found itself tasting the heel of Saoirse's boot!

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:"Sersh!" Jack screamed, now watching as Saoirse was lifted from the water, balancing on the head of the Hunter Gamma! He raised his rifle but hesitated to fire at first. Given his prior experience in the Gamma Hunter chamber hours earlier, he wasn't as confident with his aim. A pull of the trigger could spell fatal doom for Saoirse, and Jack's conscience couldn't let him do it! However, thankfully, the redhead was able to kick herself away from the monster, diving under the water and giving him a chance to shoot the beast!

He took quick aim once more, discharging three rounds into the Gamma's exposed body!

BANG-BANG-BANG-!

Colt AR15-A2 DELTA HBAR
15/20

ECG 'Fine' Status
ECG 'Caution' Status

crap brb
h u n t e r g a m m a
h u n t e r g a m m a
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2