Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Hall

3 posters

Go down

Second Hall Empty Second Hall

Post by Dr. James Ferral Tue May 10, 2022 7:24 am

Second Hall Unknown

A large room utilized by Dr. Greg Mueller, Dr. Peter Jenkins, and Dr. Nathaniel Bard (when he could be reached). The three created the building blocks for the Daylight Serum, aka Anti-T-Virus which unbeknownst to them (somehow??) already well developed and created by another team back in the 80s. However, given the rare genetic data needed to synthesize such a serum, its access is only listed on a 'need to know' basis. Greg would admit that his true research was on his Tyrant, Thanatos.
Dr. James Ferral
Dr. James Ferral
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Second Hall Left_bar_bleue3/3Second Hall Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Second Hall Left_bar_bleue20/20Second Hall Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)lots of 9x19mm Luger magazines
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Tranq darts, BOW Darts, etc (ampoule shooter ammo)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Anti-Viral Serum, Medical Supplies
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Unrestricted Lab Access Pass, SPIRE Codes, Control Chip Remote
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)Edgar Holden, Hina O'Neil, Dr. Sanchez- so many...

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Second Hall Left_bar_bleue8/8Second Hall Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Second Hall Left_bar_bleue1/1Second Hall Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Second Hall Empty Re: Second Hall

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Wed May 18, 2022 5:26 am

(from here)

Upon entering the room, she was somewhat confused by the whole negative space of this large hall hidden away in the upper floors of the Administration Building. He didn't answer me why the Scooby Doo shit was necessary... Saoirse thought, as she entered the huge, empty space. "Wow... ahem, roomy..." she replied, looking about. She could only see a single door behind some sort of tarp lain out at the other end of the ball room sized hall. Lights had been rigged, unprofessionally, from the ceiling and it was clear other rooms had been cleared and removed to make this entire empty space... but for what?

"So... what is it you do... up here? Dr. Greg?" Sersh asked sheepishly, as she looked around her. White boards, lab equipment... is this some sort of high tech drug lab? He IS wearing an Umbrella Logo after all... shit... I'm not about to find out this is some sort of Mob thing I hope... I like my kidneys where they are, and I'd prefer to still be alive at the end of this encounter, thanks dude! She thought, gulping as she looked back to Greg.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Freezing' 'Freezing'
Second Hall Left_bar_bleue5/5Second Hall Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Second Hall Left_bar_bleue16/20Second Hall Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)68x shot shells, 130x 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)4x Flare Gun Cartridges
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)3x Cigs, 1x bottles of water, 3x (100%, 50%, 50%) First Aid Spray Cans
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Tactical Police Knife, Zippo lighter, apartment keys, work keys, 'Genesis Cell: O Negative' blood sample w/pocket freezer, 'Lucky' Bullet (9mm)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Second Hall Left_bar_bleue12/15Second Hall Empty_bar_bleue  (12/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Second Hall Left_bar_bleue2/3Second Hall Empty_bar_bleue  (2/3)

Random NPCs and Jack Cavanaugh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Wed May 18, 2022 5:32 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:(from here)

Upon entering the room, she was somewhat confused by the whole negative space of this large hall hidden away in the upper floors of the Administration Building. He didn't answer me why the Scooby Doo shit was necessary... Saoirse thought, as she entered the huge, empty space. "Wow... ahem, roomy..." she replied, looking about. She could only see a single door behind some sort of tarp lain out at the other end of the ball room sized hall. Lights had been rigged, unprofessionally, from the ceiling and it was clear other rooms had been cleared and removed to make this entire empty space... but for what?

"So... what is it you do... up here? Dr. Greg?" Sersh asked sheepishly, as she looked around her. White boards, lab equipment... is this some sort of high tech drug lab? He IS wearing an Umbrella Logo after all... shit... I'm not about to find out this is some sort of Mob thing I hope... I like my kidneys where they are, and I'd prefer to still be alive at the end of this encounter, thanks dude! She thought, gulping as she looked back to Greg.

(continued from here)

"Saoirse... Saoirse... that's Irish-Gaelic for Freedom? But your eyes appear... Asian, I suppose from your mother's side?" He asked, curiously, as he ignored her question once more. He walked over to the lab equipment, and then dragged a metal chair purposefully across the tiled floor all the way over to the front of the desk with a projector on it- set dead center in the room. "Please, have a seat." he says upon placing it before the emitting light, as he walked over to the chem station, grabbing a suture kit, alcohol, bandages.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Jack Cavanaugh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Wed May 18, 2022 5:40 am

Saoirse didn't like how he was dodging her questions nor the way he dragged that chair out. ...I think Skye's literally the only decent person I've ran into since the Shark, and I feel like they may be... one and the same by this point. Not fucking sure how that adds up, but at this point I've probably shaved 40 years off my life from what I've seen tonight... Saoirse had her reservations, but still she obeyed and walked over to the desk and took a seat.

His question about her name and eyes made her brow raise. She figured if she at least tried to converse, then maybe he wouldn't be so... suspicious? "Y-yeah. Not many people know that. Heh, my father's side are from Ireland from my grandfather making the crossing. Actually, I get my red hair from my mom as well, she was half Irish and Japanese." she explained as she went to check the bite wound on her arm. She didn't really feel it, but she wanted to clean it out before bacteria made it worse. "So, I guess you're German from your surname?" She asked, as she pulled down her sleeve.

Last edited by Saoirse O'Neil on Wed May 18, 2022 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)68x shot shells, 130x 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)4x Flare Gun Cartridges
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)3x Cigs, 1x bottles of water, 3x (100%, 50%, 50%) First Aid Spray Cans
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Tactical Police Knife, Zippo lighter, apartment keys, work keys, 'Genesis Cell: O Negative' blood sample w/pocket freezer, 'Lucky' Bullet (9mm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Wed May 18, 2022 8:04 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
His question about her name and eyes made her brow raise. She figured if she at least tried to converse, then maybe he wouldn't be so... suspicious? "Y-yeah. Not many people know that. Heh, my father's side are from Ireland from my grandfather making the crossing. Actually, I get my red hair from my mom as well, she was half Irish and Japanese." she explained as she went to check the bite wound on her arm. She didn't really feel it, but she wanted to clean it out before bacteria made it worse.

Dr. Greg paused at that... before he continued collecting the necessary items.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"So, I guess you're German from your surname?" She asked, as she pulled down her sleeve.

When she arrived at her question and was about to tug down her sleeve, a porcelain 'clink' of china made her turn her head. "Yes." He said with a small smile, setting the cup of tea beside her. "My father immigrated to the United States during the War... there was some, 'ideological differences' in Germany during that time, as I'm sure you are aware..." he replied as he dragged his computer chair over and took a seat in front of her.

"May I?" He began, pointing to her left arm, as he then added: "Tell me... about how you got to this point. These look like some serious injuries. Have you had any severe headaches? Drymouth? Loss of cognition? Perhaps... hallucinations?" He started, and glanced up behind his glasses. "I hope these were not caused from those people hell bent on reaching out to you Saoirse? You don't mind if I call you by your first name do you? Feel free to call me by whatever you like in turn. It really doesn't matter by this point anyhow, the whole city is going to hell in a handbasket, it be obtuse for me to keep reminding you of something silly as my Doctorate at this point..." He said placidly and yet politely with a soft smile. He reached over for his cup and took a sip, and motioned her to do the same. "The water's safe if bottled and in the next three days or so all drinking water should be free of the Epsilon strain of the T-Virus..." He muttered as he took another sip and glanced at Saoirse, almost expecting her to react to his last statement.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Jack Cavanaugh and Saoirse O'Neil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Thu May 19, 2022 5:40 am

Random NPCs wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
His question about her name and eyes made her brow raise. She figured if she at least tried to converse, then maybe he wouldn't be so... suspicious? "Y-yeah. Not many people know that. Heh, my father's side are from Ireland from my grandfather making the crossing. Actually, I get my red hair from my mom as well, she was half Irish and Japanese." she explained as she went to check the bite wound on her arm. She didn't really feel it, but she wanted to clean it out before bacteria made it worse.

Dr. Greg paused at that... before he continued collecting the necessary items.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"So, I guess you're German from your surname?" She asked, as she pulled down her sleeve.

When she arrived at her question and was about to tug down her sleeve, a porcelain 'clink' of china made her turn her head. "Yes." He said with a small smile, setting the cup of tea beside her. "My father immigrated to the United States during the War... there was some, 'ideological differences' in Germany during that time, as I'm sure you are aware..." he replied as he dragged his computer chair over and took a seat in front of her.

"May I?" He began, pointing to her left arm, as he then added: "Tell me... about how you got to this point. These look like some serious injuries. Have you had any severe headaches? Drymouth? Loss of cognition? Perhaps... hallucinations?" He started, and glanced up behind his glasses. "I hope these were not caused from those people hell bent on reaching out to you Saoirse? You don't mind if I call you by your first name do you? Feel free to call me by whatever you like in turn. It really doesn't matter by this point anyhow, the whole city is going to hell in a handbasket, it be obtuse for me to keep reminding you of something silly as my Doctorate at this point..." He said placidly and yet politely with a soft smile. He reached over for his cup and took a sip, and motioned her to do the same. "The water's safe if bottled and in the next three days or so all drinking water should be free of the Epsilon strain of the T-Virus..." He muttered as he took another sip and glanced at Saoirse, almost expecting her to react to his last statement.

Saoirse turned to face the man as the china touched the nearby desk. She nodded and then held her hand out to him. "What? No. No, but that sounds like the side effects of most drugs on TV," she began, speaking her mind as he asked about how she got here, and about the people apparently chasing after her. "but no, I don't even know who those people are. Sure, feel free to call me whatever, Doc." She replied, finding what he said a little odd as he sipped at his tea. She began, from the beginning, but left out unimportant details such as Cory walking in on her, her struggles at the Sporting Goods store. "...A glowing mutant shark saved me from frog men and other sharks in the Circular River, and I am NOT making that shit up, dude. Like, hell, there was the sniper too who gave me this nasty piece of work here..." she says wiggling the fingers of her left hand that didn't hurt. She continued. "I was forced into the Admin Building, where I passed out in the bathroom. Then-" she paused, and decided to leave out Skye too. "-then... there were just, people with guns. Trying to grab me. You know the rest..." she finished.

She cautiously took the cup of tea, and after more prodding, felt like she needed it. She sipped the tea, which was bitter but that was fine with her. "Thank you." she politely returned, setting the cup down again. She blinked at the mention of the T-Virus, and remembered Jenkins notes about T-Cells, T-Samples and what not. "Beg your pardon?" the red head asked, raising a brow. "T...virus?" She inquired.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Darkstorm Zero, Random NPCs and Jack Cavanaugh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Thu May 19, 2022 9:30 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Saoirse turned to face the man as the china touched the nearby desk. She nodded and then held her hand out to him. "What? No. No, but that sounds like the side effects of most drugs on TV," she began, speaking her mind as he asked about how she got here, and about the people apparently chasing after her. "but no, I don't even know who those people are. Sure, feel free to call me whatever, Doc." She replied, finding what he said a little odd as he sipped at his tea. She began, from the beginning, but left out unimportant details such as Cory walking in on her, her struggles at the Sporting Goods store. "...A glowing mutant shark saved me from frog men and other sharks in the Circular River, and I am NOT making that shit up, dude. Like, hell, there was the sniper too who gave me this nasty piece of work here..." she says wiggling the fingers of her left hand that didn't hurt. She continued. "I was forced into the Admin Building, where I passed out in the bathroom. Then-" she paused, and decided to leave out Skye too. "-then... there were just, people with guns. Trying to grab me. You know the rest..." she finished.

She cautiously took the cup of tea, and after more prodding, felt like she needed it. She sipped the tea, which was bitter but that was fine with her. "Thank you." she politely returned, setting the cup down again. She blinked at the mention of the T-Virus, and remembered Jenkins notes about T-Cells, T-Samples and what not. "Beg your pardon?" the red head asked, raising a brow. "T...virus?" She inquired.

Dr. Greg smirked at that, as he sets the cup back down and took a look at her arm. He saw the bite, which she would later mention in her retelling of events, as he cleaned it with an alcohol pad and then bandaged it with gauze. "I see..." he replied, nodding as he checked out her hand. He was careful with it, but saw the issue of removing the metallic shards without a proper suture kit.

Second Hall Unknown

He watched her take a sip of the tea, and when she did, he checked his watch... then her pulse. "The T-Virus..." he said in a bored tone, still looking down at his watch. "It's the cause for everything you seen tonight. From the Virus Carriers, I'm sorry, 'zombies', the MA-124 'Gamma' or, 'Frog-men', the MA-067 'Neptune' or sharks you seen... though, unsure what this 'Guppy Blue' is... yes..." he mutters suddenly to himself, as he glanced up and took a look at her eyes. "Could you tilt your head for me? A little back?" He asked, before reaching up and doing it for her, setting the cup down, he took out a pen light and checked her eyes. "...Hmm. Most fascinating." He then released her, and scrolled backwards in the chair, turning off the light and setting it into his chest pocket. "Oh, right, the T-virus spread throughout the city. You see, people within the 'company' that created it got a little too greedy. Then the 'company' itself got rather impatient with, I hate to even consider it, but you could say 'a former coworker' of mine. You see, he wasn't too keen in handing over his research for some other virus nicknamed 'G'. Regardless, the 'company' knows only brute force, and responded thusly. Evidently, the 'company' fucked up big time." He explained with a sigh, glancing back from her to his watch, then back to her.

"Would it be all right if I were to give you a mild sedative? I am going to be removing these obstructions, and it will be likely painful." Dr. Mueller asked, switching the subject once more. "In either case, I'll have to inject penicillin, so if you're not keen on needles... I figured I'd just warn you now." He explained in further detail.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Darkstorm Zero, Jack Cavanaugh and Saoirse O'Neil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Fri May 20, 2022 5:00 am

Random NPCs wrote:

Dr. Greg smirked at that, as he sets the cup back down and took a look at her arm. He saw the bite, which she would later mention in her retelling of events, as he cleaned it with an alcohol pad and then bandaged it with gauze. "I see..." he replied, nodding as he checked out her hand. He was careful with it, but saw the issue of removing the metallic shards without a proper suture kit.

Second Hall Unknown

He watched her take a sip of the tea, and when she did, he checked his watch... then her pulse. "The T-Virus..." he said in a bored tone, still looking down at his watch. "It's the cause for everything you seen tonight. From the Virus Carriers, I'm sorry, 'zombies', the MA-124 'Gamma' or, 'Frog-men', the MA-067 'Neptune' or sharks you seen... though, unsure what this 'Guppy Blue' is... yes..." he mutters suddenly to himself, as he glanced up and took a look at her eyes.

Sersh looked a little surprised. "You mean, this... all of this was the cause of some virus?" She asked, mouth agape. God, it really is similar to Night of the Living Dead... She blinked down, then up at him. "They have... names? Gamma? Neptune? Virus Carriers?" She was confused, and was making sense of things slowly, between the knowledge she skimmed through and what the Doc here was saying.

Random NPCs wrote:"Could you tilt your head for me? A little back?" He asked, before reaching up and doing it for her, setting the cup down, he took out a pen light and checked her eyes. "...Hmm. Most fascinating." He then released her, and scrolled backwards in the chair, turning off the light and setting it into his chest pocket.

"Wha? Huh, oh- woah!" She gasped, when he decided to tilt her head back anyway, blinding her with his pen light! "Ow, hey dude! Let me at least say 'yeah' okay?" She gasped, winking her eyes after he checked them. "What was that for? And, more importantly, the T-virus, are you telling me that all of this is some sort of viral outbreak?"

Random NPCs wrote:"Oh, right, the T-virus spread throughout the city. You see, people within the 'company' that created it got a little too greedy. Then the 'company' itself got rather impatient with, I hate to even consider it, but you could say 'a former coworker' of mine. You see, he wasn't too keen in handing over his research for some other virus nicknamed 'G'. Regardless, the 'company' knows only brute force, and responded thusly. Evidently, the 'company' fucked up big time." He explained with a sigh, glancing back from her to his watch, then back to her.  

"Would it be all right if I were to give you a mild sedative? I am going to be removing these obstructions, and it will be likely painful." Dr. Mueller asked, switching the subject once more. "In either case, I'll have to inject penicillin, so if you're not keen on needles... I figured I'd just warn you now." He explained in further detail.

She listened and watched him glancing back down at his watch a lot... she wasn't too comfortable now with the Doctor as she pushed her tea aside on the nearby desk. "So Umbrella... created this virus?" She thought that was absurd. They were helping create anti-viruses, they made pharmaceuticals and computers, and... for Christ sake they made food and clothing products! She was supposed to believe that one of the biggest companies on the planet were working on 'zombies' in the backrooms? No... it was just too absurd. She wouldn't believe it, not that... not that her mother worked for such a company! She didn't voice this opinion, and when asked about the sedative was a little anxious. "I... I rather you wouldn't." she explained.

Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Second Hall Empty The bigger picture...

Post by Random NPCs Fri May 20, 2022 5:40 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
She listened and watched him glancing back down at his watch a lot... she wasn't too comfortable now with the Doctor as she pushed her tea aside on the nearby desk. "So Umbrella... created this virus?"

He smiled. "Quite perceptive. You must do well at the Raccoon Police Department, but I must admit... you don't look like much of a police officer." he says before nodding to her handgun sticking out of her thigh pouch. "I saw the engravings. R.P.D. S.W.A.T.. You did say you took it off a corpse, and to be fair you really don't look like one... not that it matters if you are or not, the city can't be helped by this point. Not by police. Not by Umbrella. Not even the military." He says, as he stood up, and walked around her, continuing to talk.

"You're right. Its an outbreak. An outbreak caused by the Epsilon Strain of the T-Virus. You see, only 10% of the population actually have a natural immunity to the T-Virus, and it can be prevented by antiretroviral drugs pre-exposure or in the early stages of exposure." He explained as he rattled some pills before grabbing his black doctor bag. "There are at least four, means of exposure: Injection, which is when one injects the virus willingly into a subject with a needle containing the proteins of the T-Virus. Direct Fluidic Transmission as anyone attacked by an infected host, a Virus Carrier, in close combat, be it by bite, scratch, gash, or stab may have the virus transferred to their bloodstream via contact with infected bodily fluids and tissues. However, this is believed to be a secondary means of infection. It is not a precise form of infection, however, as dry bites are a possibility. Airborne exposure was evident in some recent studies back in August, which indicates the T-Virus is capable of spreading as an airborne pathogen in unspecified laboratory conditions. Whether or not it can spread between individuals through coughing is uncertain, as coughing fits do not appear to be a common symptom of exposure. Lastly, Water such as from the Raccoon Dam and the Raccoon Sewage Treatment Plant which were contaminated with the virus, which undoubtedly leaked into the city's water supply and as a result infected the civilians of Raccoon. Not limited to that, there are several strains of the Virus, one of which, a fast-acting variant developed for military research I slipped into your tea. Of which there is no cure. Only mutation within a minute or two of exposure and infection." he says as he was returning to Saoirse, placing a hand on her shoulder, forcing her to sit in the chair. "Congratulations. You seem to be completely immune to a strain that is irreversible. All thanks to your genes... that old Scarecrow was right after all..." He says, his voice dipping lower.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
"I... I rather you wouldn't." she explained.

"I'll have to insist." He whispered harshly, the sharp prick of the needle into her neck as he stabbed her with a sedative, while looping surgical tubes around her right wrist to the chair! "So, you were in this city this entire time? I thought you were a myth. You put the pieces of the puzzle together for me though." Greg smiled, as he jabbed another needle, as promised, penicillin into her wrist below the injury of her left hand.

"No worries, dear heart... I'm going to keep you very much alive. I'll need to test your blood samples." he explained, as he withdrew the needle, and proceeded to hold her arms down, from behind the chair, pinning her to her seat. "You have to think of the bigger picture here..." he cooed into her ear as she struggled. "You're my ace. The key factor to finishing Daylight, the missing key Umbrella wants and needs after this embarrassing blunder. You see... they focused way too much energy, attention on the Tyrant Virus... not that you'd understand. This must be so confusing for you. Hush now, and sleep. It'll be over soon." He whispered.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Jack Cavanaugh and Saoirse O'Neil like this post

Back to top Go down

Second Hall Empty Nightmares and...

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Sat May 21, 2022 5:24 am

Random NPCs wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
She listened and watched him glancing back down at his watch a lot... she wasn't too comfortable now with the Doctor as she pushed her tea aside on the nearby desk. "So Umbrella... created this virus?"

He smiled. "Quite perceptive. You must do well at the Raccoon Police Department, but I must admit... you don't look like much of a police officer." he says before nodding to her handgun sticking out of her thigh pouch. "I saw the engravings. R.P.D. S.W.A.T.. You did say you took it off a corpse, and to be fair you really don't look like one... not that it matters if you are or not, the city can't be helped by this point. Not by police. Not by Umbrella. Not even the military." He says, as he stood up, and walked around her, continuing to talk.

"You're right. Its an outbreak. An outbreak caused by the Epsilon Strain of the T-Virus. You see, only 10% of the population actually have a natural immunity to the T-Virus, and it can be prevented by antiretroviral drugs pre-exposure or in the early stages of exposure." He explained as he rattled some pills before grabbing his black doctor bag. "There are at least four, means of exposure: Injection, which is when one injects the virus willingly into a subject with a needle containing the proteins of the T-Virus. Direct Fluidic Transmission as anyone attacked by an infected host, a Virus Carrier, in close combat, be it by bite, scratch, gash, or stab may have the virus transferred to their bloodstream via contact with infected bodily fluids and tissues. However, this is believed to be a secondary means of infection. It is not a precise form of infection, however, as dry bites are a possibility. Airborne exposure was evident in some recent studies back in August, which indicates the T-Virus is capable of spreading as an airborne pathogen in unspecified laboratory conditions. Whether or not it can spread between individuals through coughing is uncertain, as coughing fits do not appear to be a common symptom of exposure. Lastly, Water such as from the Raccoon Dam and the Raccoon Sewage Treatment Plant which were contaminated with the virus, which undoubtedly leaked into the city's water supply and as a result infected the civilians of Raccoon. Not limited to that, there are several strains of the Virus, one of which, a fast-acting variant developed for military research I slipped into your tea. Of which there is no cure. Only mutation within a minute or two of exposure and infection." he says as he was returning to Saoirse, placing a hand on her shoulder, forcing her to sit in the chair. "Congratulations. You seem to be completely immune to a strain that is irreversible. All thanks to your genes... that old Scarecrow was right after all..." He says, his voice dipping lower.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

"I'll have to insist." He whispered harshly, the sharp prick of the needle into her neck as he stabbed her with a sedative, while looping surgical tubes around her right wrist to the chair! "So, you were in this city this entire time? I thought you were a myth. You put the pieces of the puzzle together for me though." Greg smiled, as he jabbed another needle, as promised, penicillin into her wrist below the injury of her left hand.

"No worries, dear heart... I'm going to keep you very much alive. I'll need to test your blood samples." he explained, as he withdrew the needle, and proceeded to hold her arms down, from behind the chair, pinning her to her seat. "You have to think of the bigger picture here..." he cooed into her ear as she struggled. "You're my ace. The key factor to finishing Daylight, the missing key Umbrella wants and needs after this embarrassing blunder. You see... they focused way too much energy, attention on the Tyrant Virus... not that you'd understand. This must be so confusing for you. Hush now, and sleep. It'll be over soon." He whispered.

(Golden Earring - Twilight Zone - Album Version with Lyrics HD Video)

Everything happened so quick, when she was looking back at the Doctor who had fetched his bag, she began to feel very nervous that she didn't even realize he had said she had infected her with this virus that apparently turned people into zombies and monsters! I'm infected?! Bastard infected me?! The thought had paralyzed her from action, when she felt his hand on her shoulder and looked up at his smiling face, the gleam from his glasses obscuring his eyes as he told her congrats for... not turning? "Wait-wha?" Saoirse asked, when she gasped! "Eyah-!" the sharp prick of the needle entering her neck, the feeling of her good arm being pinned down, her body unable to leave the chair! "Le-let--woaah..." she shuttered, her vision becoming blurry. Oddly... or maybe fittingly, Twilight Zone by Golden Earring swirled in her head as her vision began to blur. "Wha...what... what are you doing to me Doc...?" She moaned. God, this isn't some mild sedat-...sed...se. She shook her head. Unable to get her thoughts straight, she winced, feeling the needle hitting her left wrist! "S-stahp...!" She weakly gasped, her emerald eyes rolling back as she tried her best to resist the sedative, but it was too overpowering. "Bast..." she managed before her head rolled forward and she blacked out...

The darkness swirled, brief moments of alertness, she could see Greg sliding over an IV stand, preparing the phlebotomy. She saw red shoot up a tube into a blood pack, her eyes rolling back again as she passed out once more...

Second Hall Dr._Hina_ONeil_Portrait_symbolism

She saw her mother, her cold blue gaze... the glowing red of the Umbrella Logo she was so used to seeing, especially around Raccoon City. Was she... was Umbrella...

...was everything she knew a lie?

Her mother, whom her family still wept over. Had she been aware of what she was doing? Was even anything Dr. Greg Mueller actually saying even true? She wasn't sure... she couldn't do anything as she was stuck in a drugged out dreamscape of madness involving swirling red and white, and the all too familiar logo...

Second Hall Umbrella-corp-resident
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Mon May 23, 2022 1:08 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Random NPCs wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

(Golden Earring - Twilight Zone - Album Version with Lyrics HD Video)

Everything happened so quick, when she was looking back at the Doctor who had fetched his bag, she began to feel very nervous that she didn't even realize he had said she had infected her with this virus that apparently turned people into zombies and monsters! I'm infected?! Bastard infected me?! The thought had paralyzed her from action, when she felt his hand on her shoulder and looked up at his smiling face, the gleam from his glasses obscuring his eyes as he told her congrats for... not turning? "Wait-wha?" Saoirse asked, when she gasped! "Eyah-!" the sharp prick of the needle entering her neck, the feeling of her good arm being pinned down, her body unable to leave the chair! "Le-let--woaah..." she shuttered, her vision becoming blurry. Oddly... or maybe fittingly, Twilight Zone by Golden Earring swirled in her head as her vision began to blur. "Wha...what... what are you doing to me Doc...?" She moaned. God, this isn't some mild sedat-...sed...se. She shook her head. Unable to get her thoughts straight, she winced, feeling the needle hitting her left wrist! "S-stahp...!" She weakly gasped, her emerald eyes rolling back as she tried her best to resist the sedative, but it was too overpowering. "Bast..." she managed before her head rolled forward and she blacked out...

The darkness swirled, brief moments of alertness, she could see Greg sliding over an IV stand, preparing the phlebotomy. She saw red shoot up a tube into a blood pack, her eyes rolling back again as she passed out once more...

Second Hall Dr._Hina_ONeil_Portrait_symbolism

She saw her mother, her cold blue gaze... the glowing red of the Umbrella Logo she was so used to seeing, especially around Raccoon City. Was she... was Umbrella...

...was everything she knew a lie?

Her mother, whom her family still wept over. Had she been aware of what she was doing? Was even anything Dr. Greg Mueller actually saying even true? She wasn't sure... she couldn't do anything as she was stuck in a drugged out dreamscape of madness involving swirling red and white, and the all too familiar logo...

Second Hall Umbrella-corp-resident

There be more flashes of images as Saoirse struggled to regain consciousness. Greg had injected her with a sedative on her lower neck, but had been dangerously close to stabbing her in the jugular by mistake. Such foolishness almost cost him a grand prize. Ferral thought he had the last laugh in the Secret Study under the Main Hall's stairway, where the old codger had killed Jenkins- something he was going to do himself given he couldn't be trusted. Such thoughts were quite apparent as a little red haired girl was able to get in to the secret passages he had installed to prevent people from finding him! It meant he would have to snoop about for the leaks... maybe more people knew about Daylight than he and Ferral... but Ferral seemed to be too disinterested to care about getting out of this place, relic of an old age of Umbrella past- like Dr. Marcus. If Peter Jenkins did manage to reach out to other people... he'd have to somehow lure them in, and dispose of them too. I'll worry about that later... right now, I have all the Genesis Cell data I could ever need! I just need a pint or less of her blood and have to purify it in the B3 Water Purifying Plant, turn it into the P-Base for the formula for Daylight. Such a serum would undoubtedly be more effective than the Antiretroviral Drugs and Anti-Virus capsules we developed from the lesser Daylight studies. He thought to himself, looking back to the girl with a smile. She was his ticket out of here, and out of Umbrella's hair... He only had to wait another 45 minutes...
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Saoirse O'Neil likes this post

Back to top Go down

Second Hall Empty 45 Minutes later... 10:20 PM

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Mon May 23, 2022 5:41 am

Random NPCs wrote:

There be more flashes of images as Saoirse struggled to regain consciousness. Greg had injected her with a sedative on her lower neck, but had been dangerously close to stabbing her in the jugular by mistake. Such foolishness almost cost him a grand prize. Ferral thought he had the last laugh in the Secret Study under the Main Hall's stairway, where the old codger had killed Jenkins- something he was going to do himself given he couldn't be trusted. Such thoughts were quite apparent as a little red haired girl was able to get in to the secret passages he had installed to prevent people from finding him! It meant he would have to snoop about for the leaks... maybe more people knew about Daylight than he and Ferral... but Ferral seemed to be too disinterested to care about getting out of this place, relic of an old age of Umbrella past- like Dr. Marcus. If Peter Jenkins did manage to reach out to other people... he'd have to somehow lure them in, and dispose of them too. I'll worry about that later... right now, I have all the Genesis Cell data I could ever need! I just need a pint or less of her blood and have to purify it in the B3 Water Purifying Plant, turn it into the P-Base for the formula for Daylight. Such a serum would undoubtedly be more effective than the Antiretroviral Drugs and Anti-Virus capsules we developed from the lesser Daylight studies. He thought to himself, looking back to the girl with a smile. She was his ticket out of here, and out of Umbrella's hair... He only had to wait another 45 minutes...

September 24th, 1998...
10:20 PM...

Second Hall...

Saoirse felt woozy, it had been 45 minutes, not that she knew that, since she'd been out, seen Skye and was just waking up. Her eyelids fluttered, and she could make out that drab, second hall once again. She could see that bastard, Greg, working on something... his back was turned. She looked to the left... and saw the IV stand, and the blood packet... it was so swollen! She tried not to gasp, be too loud as she looked down at the needle embedded into her left forearm. She still had her equipment... her guitar bag set beside the desk to her right... and she saw the suture kit he had left out.

Uggh... god. I can hardly keep my eyes open... gotta... plan ahead... or I'm dead. She thought, and pretended to be out as he turned around. She looked through very, lidded and tired Asian eyes... as he took the blood pack from the IV and removed the butterfly- or whatever needle he was using from her forearm. "Ngaahh...." she weakly moaned, but kept her eyelids closed, as he bandaged the wound, and returned to the desk in the far side of the hall. While he did, she brought her weak left hand over to the right wrist- his makeshift 'cuff' from medical tubing, thick IV tubes was still in place. Gotta be swift... or he'll use something... tougher... She surmised, looking between him and her wrist. She managed to loosen them slightly when she realized he was turning around and quickly brought her left hand back to the other limb of the chair. That was too close... She thought, her heavy DD's rising and falling as she breathed rapidly. So tired... I.. I need to... She fought the urges to sleep, knowing if she did, she'd be dead. She had to be strong... had to survive. See her father, her brothers again! Okay, stay calm Sersh... just stay calm, and... wait for your opening. She told herself, as Greg made his way back to her. She played dead, or rather, unconscious, all the while as he made his way back to her...
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Random NPCs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Mon May 23, 2022 6:52 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Random NPCs wrote:

September 24th, 1998...

Second Hall...

Saoirse felt woozy, it had been 45 minutes, not that she knew that, since she'd been out, seen Skye and was just waking up. Her eyelids fluttered, and she could make out that drab, second hall once again. She could see that bastard, Greg, working on something... his back was turned. She looked to the left... and saw the IV stand, and the blood packet... it was so swollen! She tried not to gasp, be too loud as she looked down at the needle embedded into her left forearm. She still had her equipment... her guitar bag set beside the desk to her right... and she saw the suture kit he had left out.

Uggh... god. I can hardly keep my eyes open... gotta... plan ahead... or I'm dead. She thought, and pretended to be out as he turned around. She looked through very, lidded and tired Asian eyes... as he took the blood pack from the IV and removed the butterfly- or whatever needle he was using from her forearm. "Ngaahh...." she weakly moaned, but kept her eyelids closed, as he bandaged the wound, and returned to the desk in the far side of the hall. While he did, she brought her weak left hand over to the right wrist- his makeshift 'cuff' from medical tubing, thick IV tubes was still in place. Gotta be swift... or he'll use something... tougher... She surmised, looking between him and her wrist. She managed to loosen them slightly when she realized he was turning around and quickly brought her left hand back to the other limb of the chair. That was too close... She thought, her heavy DD's rising and falling as she breathed rapidly. So tired... I.. I need to... She fought the urges to sleep, knowing if she did, she'd be dead. She had to be strong... had to survive. See her father, her brothers again! Okay, stay calm Sersh... just stay calm, and... wait for your opening. She told herself, as Greg made his way back to her. She played dead, or rather, unconscious, all the while as he made his way back to her...

Dr. Greg Mueller waltzed back to the 'donor' of the fresher Genesis Cells, and could see she wouldn't have long to wake. He had fixed himself another cup of tea in the meantime, and simply observed her while running some data through Thanatos, in preparations for the eventual arrival of the U.B.C.S.- the Company's 'Dogs of War' for the most part. Rag tag, ex criminal, ex communist and Sandinista regime types, left overs from the Cold War, mercenaries for the company to do as it liked while keeping its Security Service for cloak and dagger style missions. It was the same with the FBI and CIA between those two groups- pissing matches on who was a more effective unit. Barbarism, and inelegant methods were the company's bread and butter. He strived for a weapon that could surpass such idiocy, something deadly yet beautiful... and it was thanks to this girl, this beautiful girl, he would be able to do so!

"I know you can't hear me," he began as he approached her. "But you're lucky I'm not one of those 'lecherous' types... here you are, completely helpless... anything or anyone could have their way with you in your current state my dear. I'm sure there would have been, had you fallen into someone else lap." He cooed, reaching out, and caressed her sweaty cheek. He smiled at the pale, sleeping beauty. "How lucky you are that you stumbled into me... you won't be defiled by the lesser beings. No, such animalistic behavior is so... boring. No, you my dear are the Goddess of Daylight, and the queen for whom Thanatos will serve alongside me... oh yes, I'm sure that'll sound more exciting, don't you agree? Saoirse..." Greg chuckled.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Mon May 23, 2022 1:56 pm

Random NPCs wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Random NPCs wrote:

September 24th, 1998...

Second Hall...

Dr. Greg Mueller waltzed back to the 'donor' of the fresher Genesis Cells, and could see she wouldn't have long to wake. He had fixed himself another cup of tea in the meantime, and simply observed her while running some data through Thanatos, in preparations for the eventual arrival of the U.B.C.S.- the Company's 'Dogs of War' for the most part. Rag tag, ex criminal, ex communist and Sandinista regime types, left overs from the Cold War, mercenaries for the company to do as it liked while keeping its Security Service for cloak and dagger style missions. It was the same with the FBI and CIA between those two groups- pissing matches on who was a more effective unit. Barbarism, and inelegant methods were the company's bread and butter. He strived for a weapon that could surpass such idiocy, something deadly yet beautiful... and it was thanks to this girl, this beautiful girl, he would be able to do so!

"I know you can't hear me," he began as he approached her. "But you're lucky I'm not one of those 'lecherous' types... here you are, completely helpless... anything or anyone could have their way with you in your current state my dear. I'm sure there would have been, had you fallen into someone else lap." He cooed, reaching out, and caressed her sweaty cheek. He smiled at the pale, sleeping beauty. "How lucky you are that you stumbled into me... you won't be defiled by the lesser beings. No, such animalistic behavior is so... boring. No, you my dear are the Goddess of Daylight, and the queen for whom Thanatos will serve alongside me... oh yes, I'm sure that'll sound more exciting, don't you agree? Saoirse..." Greg chuckled.

Saoirse couldn't hold back any longer, Greg's words, his hand on her cheek... he pissed her right off! "No!" She answered the Doctor, flashing her eyes at him, and slammed her right boot up into his groin!

To follow she grabbed the IV Stand with her bad hand and slammed it across the Doctor's head, then shooting herself up from the seat, she half dragged it slamming it into the mad doctor's chest and the nearby desk! Slam!! Papers, files, the doctor, her guitar bag, all fell over onto the ground! She also caused his tea to splash down upon him, burning his face as he screamed and writhed below her. The chair and the tubing had given way, and she was free... but now very woozy and wobbly. Oh fuck....! She grabbed hold of the desk for support, feeling about for the suture kit, grabbing it with her left hand, before reaching down and lifting up the vinyl guitar case and its hidden wealth within. She gave the doctor one more firm kick in the chest before she hobbled away! She saw a door at the opposite end of the hall, and hobbled towards it! Gotta... get out!!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Mon May 23, 2022 2:05 pm

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Random NPCs wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Random NPCs wrote:

September 24th, 1998...

Second Hall...

Saoirse couldn't hold back any longer, Greg's words, his hand on her cheek... he pissed her right off! "No!" She answered the Doctor, flashing her eyes at him, and slammed her right boot up into his groin!

To follow she grabbed the IV Stand with her bad hand and slammed it across the Doctor's head, then shooting herself up from the seat, she half dragged it slamming it into the mad doctor's chest and the nearby desk! Slam!! Papers, files, the doctor, her guitar bag, all fell over onto the ground! She also caused his tea to splash down upon him, burning his face as he screamed and writhed below her. The chair and the tubing had given way, and she was free... but now very woozy and wobbly. Oh fuck....! She grabbed hold of the desk for support, feeling about for the suture kit, grabbing it with her left hand, before reaching down and lifting up the vinyl guitar case and its hidden wealth within. She gave the doctor one more firm kick in the chest before she hobbled away! She saw a door at the opposite end of the hall, and hobbled towards it! Gotta... get out!!

Greg was surprised by the energy the young woman still had and was taken completely by surprise! After suffering multiple blows, and even his tea pouring down in his face, causing him to scream and writhe on the floor, he felt around for the Beretta from his waistband, and blindly shot it!

Ping! Ping! Ping! Ping!

The metallic clangs of the handgun going off randomly, having lost his composure, would have told Saoirse he was going to kill her if she didn't stop moving! "BITCH!!!" He spat out, and continued to fire the handgun blindly!

Ping! Ping! Ping! Ping!

Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Mon May 23, 2022 2:11 pm

"Eyaaah!" Saoirse cried as bullets flew behind her, whizzing over her head and past her ankles! She sprinted towards the only door she could see, and braced herself against it as she made her escape!

(To Machine Storage)
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down