Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water Treatment Facility Passage A

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Empty Re: Water Treatment Facility Passage A

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Tue May 09, 2023 3:09 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
"Yeah, that's the smell of advanced decomp in a wet place. That bitch Dr. Hoffman made us work on a poor sopping wet cat in one of my dissection classes. That was worse than this, in more ways than one. I love cats..." she sighed, before glancing up at him and his look of concern.

"Oof, sorry to hear that. I've got no problem skinning Bambi or Thumper, but yeah I wouldn't be able skin a cat or anything like that." He says, before adding: "I do hunt after all. Just... not as much as I used to. Not since my Dad..." he stopped there and noticed she got very quiet suddenly. It was a long, awkward pause as he now regretting bringing up the Disney cast of characters, before he noticed her large emeralds begin to cross:

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:She blinked, suddenly realizing there had been a long pause between Jack's question to her and her simply being stupidly silent. She glanced up at him with her big emerald eyes and for a moment didn't know how to reply, before suddenly going cross eyed and stuck out her tongue, crooked, to the right side of her face:

Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Sersh_Silly

"Yarrrg... braaaaaaaaains~" she moaned in a mocking manner, moving her arms in a half-hearted outstretched manner before she blinked and corrected her pretty face once more. She smirked up at him, still crouched on her knees, her right arm folded over her knees, her left hand holding up her chin as she bats her long lashes. "I'd be one sexy as hell zombie, no? I think I'd beat out the red haired tramp from Return of the Living Dead, and I wouldn't even need to strip naked in a graveyard to do it. Yes... Saoirse O'Neil, the 'Zombie Queen'." She closed her eyes and chuckled. She stood back up, sliding the magazine through the cleavage opening of her crop top, tucking the new magazine behind the cup of her bra on her left breast, and winked.

"Heh..." he chortled, shaking his head. Of course, she'd make it silly. He thought as she pretended to be a zombie. She then got very charming again, batting her long lashes at him with a smile as she expressed how she'd be a 'sexy as hell zombie' a 'zombie Queen' on top of it all! I wouldn't deny that she would be... He thought, blushing under his scarf as she stood up and slid her newly acquired magazine under her top as she winked at him. He looked away, pulling up his scarf more as she continued to tease him:

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"Well, if that's so I'd have turned into one of these guys hours ago. But it would explain how hungry I am~" She winked leaning towards Jack with her arms behind her back, letting those dangerous tits of hers bounce and hang as she looked up at him. "You'll be my first snack if I turn, got it? No exceptions~" She giggled, before straightening herself out. "Nah, shoot me between the eyes if I ever do. I'd rather not hurt anyone I care about..." she said with a flustered smile, her green eyes looking down at the zombie on the floor.

He couldn't help but turn to her as she leaned towards him, and gave him such an unreasonable proposition! "Heh, right..." he replied sarcastically, before she got somewhat serious and stood erect again. She blushed as she asked him to shoot her if she did turn, as she'd not want to hurt those she cared...

Jack blinks there, face mostly covered but as red as his scarf. He turned away and rubbed the back of his head, running his fingers through his hair. "...y-yeah, I know what you mean. I'd want the same done to me if the roles are reversed." He says, before glancing back to her from the corner of his eye. Maybe she does like me? Eh, I've gotta stop this back and forth! He thought. "Let's check this room out," he says, nodding to the door they had passed nearly 3 hours before. "might find something useful." He offered, doing his best to avert his eyes from Sersh.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x137/.223 Rem, 122/9x19mm, 19x .44 Magnum, x10/.45 ACP
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade, 1x Acid Round
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Ibuprofin, Adderall 54mg prescription capsules, pack of Cigs, chewing gum, water canteen (75%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 20 rnd AR Mags, 2x 10 round 9mm mags, 4x 15 round 9mm mags, Lighter, Multitool, Reloading Tool
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/15Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/20Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)

Saoirse O'Neil likes this post

Back to top Go down

Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Empty Re: Water Treatment Facility Passage A

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Tue May 09, 2023 3:23 am

Saoirse twiddled her fingers in front of her abdomen as Jack turned away, flustered. She smiled at that, and glanced over to him with gleaming lidded eyes. "Heh, I'll put one right between your eyes if it comes to such." She said, but... didn't think she'd be able to. Not easily.

Jack wanted to move forward, and she nodded. "Yeah, lets do this."

She unfurled the strap of her Stalker A-Bolt, the odd bolt-action shotgun she got from Sam's Sporting Goods. She pulled out the magazine, noting the three buckshot shells loaded inside before sliding it back into the mag well. "Glad I can finally make use of this thing, after lugging it around for so long!" Sersh added, and with her left hand wrapped around the forestock of the weapon she racked the heavy bolt back! "Damn.... this thing's a tough son of a bitch to operate!" She groaned before the bolt eased back. The follower in the magazine lifted a large red shell to where the bolt had been, before she slid it forwards, pushing the shell into the chamber before locking the bolt and prepped it to fire. She flicked the safety lever, a simple steel rod keeping the hammer from striking should the trigger mechanism go off accidentally or otherwise. "God... I hope this thing wasn't out because it needed repair!" She expressed her sudden worry! "Everything else was locked up behind padlocks, this was the only gun save the flare pistols not locked up." She explained.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Condition: 'Freezing' 'Freezing'
Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16/20Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)68x shot shells, 130x 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)4x Flare Gun Cartridges
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)3x Cigs, 1x bottles of water, 3x (100%, 50%, 50%) First Aid Spray Cans
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Tactical Police Knife, Zippo lighter, apartment keys, work keys, 'Genesis Cell: O Negative' blood sample w/pocket freezer, 'Lucky' Bullet (9mm)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/15Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/3Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/3)

Jack Cavanaugh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Tue May 09, 2023 3:40 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:Saoirse twiddled her fingers in front of her abdomen as Jack turned away, flustered. She smiled at that, and glanced over to him with gleaming lidded eyes. "Heh, I'll put one right between your eyes if it comes to such." She said, but... didn't think she'd be able to. Not easily.

Jack wanted to move forward, and she nodded. "Yeah, lets do this."

She unfurled the strap of her Stalker A-Bolt, the odd bolt-action shotgun she got from Sam's Sporting Goods. She pulled out the magazine, noting the three buckshot shells loaded inside before sliding it back into the mag well. "Glad I can finally make use of this thing, after lugging it around for so long!" Sersh added, and with her left hand wrapped around the forestock of the weapon she racked the heavy bolt back! "Damn.... this thing's a tough son of a bitch to operate!" She groaned before the bolt eased back. The follower in the magazine lifted a large red shell to where the bolt had been, before she slid it forwards, pushing the shell into the chamber before locking the bolt and prepped it to fire. She flicked the safety lever, a simple steel rod keeping the hammer from striking should the trigger mechanism go off accidentally or otherwise. "God... I hope this thing wasn't out because it needed repair!" She expressed her sudden worry! "Everything else was locked up behind padlocks, this was the only gun save the flare pistols not locked up." She explained.

"Comforting thought," he glanced back at her, smirking before raising his Beretta barrel up towards the ceiling as he reached out for the door. He then heard the redhead struggling with her shotgun, and voice her concern over its functionality. He looked over at it and raised a brow. "Hmm... could just be it needs oiling. If it was out like you said it was, surrounded by shot shells, it probably meant it was ready to be sent out. Probably a custom order like we do at Kendos." he explained. "Once we get back to my truck and my other supplies we can have a better look at it. I might be able to do some more work on it as well." He winked. "Okay, gonna go in first. Back me up." he says as he put his hand on the door knob and slowly turned it.

(to here)
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x137/.223 Rem, 122/9x19mm, 19x .44 Magnum, x10/.45 ACP
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade, 1x Acid Round
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Ibuprofin, Adderall 54mg prescription capsules, pack of Cigs, chewing gum, water canteen (75%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 20 rnd AR Mags, 2x 10 round 9mm mags, 4x 15 round 9mm mags, Lighter, Multitool, Reloading Tool

Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/15Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/20Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Tue May 09, 2023 3:55 am

She looked up and half smirked. "I hope so... don't complain to me if this thing explodes on me or something though!" she replied, and waited for him to enter first. As he did she followed quickly after him!

(to here)
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16/20Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)68x shot shells, 130x 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)4x Flare Gun Cartridges
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)3x Cigs, 1x bottles of water, 3x (100%, 50%, 50%) First Aid Spray Cans
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Tactical Police Knife, Zippo lighter, apartment keys, work keys, 'Genesis Cell: O Negative' blood sample w/pocket freezer, 'Lucky' Bullet (9mm)

Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/15Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/15)
Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/3Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Tue May 09, 2023 5:02 am

[from here]

Water Treatment Facility Passage A - Page 2 MFG_TCK-1010

The unopened hardshell case that contained a crimper, a set of nut drivers, pair of pliers, screwdrivers, a soldering iron, solder tube, and some tweezers to name a few was still on the shelf in the adjacent room of the A Passage corridor, which both Jack Cavanaugh and Saoirse O'Neil back tracked to. The other zombie still lay dead and slimy against the wall ahead of them, and seemed unlikely these fuckers will get up again after being dealt a piercing blow to the head, just like those topside. "Said I'd take these fuckers with me," he says grabbing the hardshell case and tossed it into his bag; it was small enough to carry on his waist and not weigh it down too much with the motley of other stuff he had inside. Thanks to his belt around his waist, he could carry other shit with the two magazine pouches on his left hip for his handgun magazines, the sheath for his knife and such. His vest pockets were crammed full of magazines, three 20 round magazines for his rifle, amid the four other magazines for his handgun and the speed loaders and loose .44 Magnum ammo he got off that woman's skeleton in the Gamma room.

"Okay... just gotta pass old slimy here." He says, carefully stepping over the zombie he had killed hours before, not caring to check him at this point. He looked back to Sersh, who looked a little out of it. "...need a breather?" He asked, hand on his hip looking over to her with a concerned glance.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Tue May 09, 2023 5:13 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:[from here]

The unopened hardshell case that contained a crimper, a set of nut drivers, pair of pliers, screwdrivers, a soldering iron, solder tube, and some tweezers to name a few was still on the shelf in the adjacent room of the A Passage corridor, which both Jack Cavanaugh and Saoirse O'Neil back tracked to. The other zombie still lay dead and slimy against the wall ahead of them, and seemed unlikely these fuckers will get up again after being dealt a piercing blow to the head, just like those topside. "Said I'd take these fuckers with me," he says grabbing the hardshell case and tossed it into his bag; it was small enough to carry on his waist and not weigh it down too much with the motley of other stuff he had inside. Thanks to his belt around his waist, he could carry other shit with the two magazine pouches on his left hip for his handgun magazines, the sheath for his knife and such. His vest pockets were crammed full of magazines, three 20 round magazines for his rifle, amid the four other magazines for his handgun and the speed loaders and loose .44 Magnum ammo he got off that woman's skeleton in the Gamma room.

"Okay... just gotta pass old slimy here." He says, carefully stepping over the zombie he had killed hours before, not caring to check him at this point. He looked back to Sersh, who looked a little out of it. "...need a breather?" He asked, hand on his hip looking over to her with a concerned glance.

(from here)

Saoirse followed Jack silently through Passage A, barely registering what he was saying now as they entered the room where Jack had killed the first zombie they encountered together since the long climb up the ladder. She blinked down at the floor, and then when he turned to ask her if she needed a breather she looked up at him, blinking in confusion. "Hm? Oh... uh, sorry John. I just... I'm just out of it." She sighed, tossing her empty bag of doritos to the side, given no one was going to give a shit. She remembered the smokes Jack gave her and pulled one from behind her ear. "Exact opposite, I need to clog my lungs a little. The stress is getting to me I think." She explained, sticking the cig between her plush lips and lighting it with her Zippo with the Gaelic Cross on it. Smoke drifted up from the cig as she took a nice long drag and exhaled. She followed after Jack again, unslinging her shotgun once more. She paused before him, her right fist gently nudging his right shoulder. "I'm cool man, just tired of this sewer. Never liked sewer levels in general in video games, guess they really do suck just as bad in real life." She chuckled, her cig wiggling between her lips as she talked, smiling softly.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Tue May 09, 2023 5:24 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:[from here]

(from here)

Saoirse followed Jack silently through Passage A, barely registering what he was saying now as they entered the room where Jack had killed the first zombie they encountered together since the long climb up the ladder. She blinked down at the floor, and then when he turned to ask her if she needed a breather she looked up at him, blinking in confusion. "Hm? Oh... uh, sorry John. I just... I'm just out of it." She sighed, tossing her empty bag of doritos to the side, given no one was going to give a shit. She remembered the smokes Jack gave her and pulled one from behind her ear. "Exact opposite, I need to clog my lungs a little. The stress is getting to me I think." She explained, sticking the cig between her plush lips and lighting it with her Zippo with the Gaelic Cross on it. Smoke drifted up from the cig as she took a nice long drag and exhaled. She followed after Jack again, unslinging her shotgun once more. She paused before him, her right fist gently nudging his right shoulder. "I'm cool man, just tired of this sewer. Never liked sewer levels in general in video games, guess they really do suck just as bad in real life." She chuckled, her cig wiggling between her lips as she talked, smiling softly.

He knew something was up, but she clearly did not want him to press it any further. If only it can be this easy to figure out if she's flirting or teasing me. He thought for a moment, but didn't mean much by it as he nodded. "I really got to get a Playstation, I feel like I'm missing out. Well, if you need me to give you a piggy back ride, just lemme know. Though, you'll be carrying the grenade launcher if you do, got it?" He chuckled, turning to face the door they hadn't yet ventured past, hoping it was unlocked when he brought it up: "Just imagine if this door ahead of us is locked?"
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Tue May 09, 2023 5:35 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
He knew something was up, but she clearly did not want him to press it any further. If only it can be this easy to figure out if she's flirting or teasing me. He thought for a moment, but didn't mean much by it as he nodded. "I really got to get a Playstation, I feel like I'm missing out. Well, if you need me to give you a piggy back ride, just lemme know. Though, you'll be carrying the grenade launcher if you do, got it?"

Saoirse closed her eyes, shaking her head. "My dude, if we make it out of here I am so placing you in front of my Playstation and we are gonna get our Crash Bandicoot 1 and 2 on; awww fuck, three's supposed to come out some point next month! Shit, I hope this fucking thing isn't global!" She groaned. The offer of the piggyback ride was tempting, but she couldn't think of a retort to this, still plagued by her worrisome thoughts. Dr. Greg's voice. His words... before she gave the young man ahead of her, her lidded, irritated gaze once more.

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:He chuckled, turning to face the door they hadn't yet ventured past, hoping it was unlocked when he brought it up: "Just imagine if this door ahead of us is locked?"

"Dude... don't jinx us..." she says, her cig bouncing yet between her lips, taking another puff before she walked past him. "Lemme do this one, just in case." She says, her motorcycle boots crunching on the floor as she stood in front of the door. She gave the door her lidded gaze, before readying her body. "HRAH!"

The woman's boot slammed against the face of the door, splintering the frame as the door swung open into the next corridor! Sersh raised the shotgun, stock tightly square into her shoulder as she aimed down the corridor ahead of them....!

Nothing. Nothing obvious anyway. She raised the shotgun, leaning it across her shoulder as she looked back to Jack, the ember of her cigarette illuminating her face. "Looks clear to me." She began, in a low cool tone before sashaying her way forwards~

(to here)
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Tue May 09, 2023 8:04 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
He knew something was up, but she clearly did not want him to press it any further. If only it can be this easy to figure out if she's flirting or teasing me. He thought for a moment, but didn't mean much by it as he nodded. "I really got to get a Playstation, I feel like I'm missing out. Well, if you need me to give you a piggy back ride, just lemme know. Though, you'll be carrying the grenade launcher if you do, got it?"

Saoirse closed her eyes, shaking her head. "My dude, if we make it out of here I am so placing you in front of my Playstation and we are gonna get our Crash Bandicoot 1 and 2 on; awww fuck, three's supposed to come out some point next month! Shit, I hope this fucking thing isn't global!" She groaned. The offer of the piggyback ride was tempting, but she couldn't think of a retort to this, still plagued by her worrisome thoughts. Dr. Greg's voice. His words... before she gave the young man ahead of her, her lidded, irritated gaze once more.

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:He chuckled, turning to face the door they hadn't yet ventured past, hoping it was unlocked when he brought it up: "Just imagine if this door ahead of us is locked?"

"Dude... don't jinx us..." she says, her cig bouncing yet between her lips, taking another puff before she walked past him. "Lemme do this one, just in case." She says, her motorcycle boots crunching on the floor as she stood in front of the door. She gave the door her lidded gaze, before readying her body. "HRAH!"

The woman's boot slammed against the face of the door, splintering the frame as the door swung open into the next corridor! Sersh raised the shotgun, stock tightly square into her shoulder as she aimed down the corridor ahead of them....!

Nothing. Nothing obvious anyway. She raised the shotgun, leaning it across her shoulder as she looked back to Jack, the ember of her cigarette illuminating her face. "Looks clear to me." She began, in a low cool tone before sashaying her way forwards~

(to here)

He was amused for her concern over a video game release, but he was with her on that. He hoped whatever was happening in Raccoon was only temporary, isolated. Something they wouldn't have to adapt to forever over. As she became annoyed at his comment about the door potentially being locked he shrugged. "Sorry, but you never know." he replied to that, before she walked past him, taking point. "Sure, okay..." he says, amused as she stood before the doorway... only to kick the door open!

He watched in silence as Sersh swept the room ahead of them with her shotgun, looking... absolutely badass. She then continued forward with a hypnotizing sway of her hips. If anything, he was certain he still admired Saoirse. ...that woman is truly out of my league. Jack thought with a half smile. as he slowly followed the sexy and badass Saoirse O'Neil into passage B.

(to here)
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2