Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Waterway

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

East Waterway - Page 2 Empty Re: East Waterway

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:28 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
"Acting erotic?? Says the dude who groped my ass!"

Jack paused, straining to keep his composure. "I... didn't... say that... and..." He began, resuming his climb. "You... know it."

The high red head smirked at his initial response. "You know nothing, John~" she teased, before answering his bait:

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"...we there yet, boss?" Cooed the redhead.

"Tch," he held back his laughter, shaking his head, which would have felt like he was rubbing his cheek against her hip so he stopped that immediately. "Not even close." he answered, just to somewhat spite her, but also curious now how'd she react. He was taking his time though, as he had no idea if there were zombies up ahead, or worse.

"Then pick up the slack! Its almost Christmas!"

Saoirse idled there with a playful look on her face, almost forgetting the throbbing hand and zombies and other monsters crawling over the place- or the fact she was in a hidden sewer under the campus. It was oddly, the most normal she's felt in hours!

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:"You said..." he began suddenly. "My eyes were... pretty." He chuckled, pulling them along. "Were ya... trying to get a rise out of me there too?" He asked, mostly out of boredom, and slight curiosity eating at his soul.

"Uh...." The red head finally found herself at a loss of words. "...you going soft on me, Cavanaugh? Don't be going soft on me man, sheesh." She blushed. "You got a simple job, cart my ass up this ladder and find a place to fix my hand. Do it without dropping me in the water, and you'll get a prize!" she said in a whimsical fashion and a wave of her arms behind his back.

"You know, I think you're less curious about my thoughts on your eyes, as you are on my thoughts on why you wanted my ass next to your face. Take a look, take a nice long look! Take a picture, make it last longer!" She continued to deflect and rile him up. "...we there yet?"

Last edited by Saoirse O'Neil on Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : by to my ass xD)
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Freezing' 'Freezing'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
East Waterway - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5East Waterway - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
East Waterway - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16/20East Waterway - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)68x shot shells, 130x 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)4x Flare Gun Cartridges
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)3x Cigs, 1x bottles of water, 3x (100%, 50%, 50%) First Aid Spray Cans
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Tactical Police Knife, Zippo lighter, apartment keys, work keys, 'Genesis Cell: O Negative' blood sample w/pocket freezer, 'Lucky' Bullet (9mm)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
East Waterway - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/15East Waterway - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
East Waterway - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/3East Waterway - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/3)

Darkstorm Zero and Jack Cavanaugh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:28 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:"Tch," he held back his laughter, shaking his head, which would have felt like he was rubbing his cheek against her hip so he stopped that immediately. "Not even close." he answered, just to somewhat spite her, but also curious now how'd she react. He was taking his time though, as he had no idea if there were zombies up ahead, or worse.

Saoirse idled there with a playful look on her face, almost forgetting the throbbing hand and zombies and other monsters crawling over the place- or the fact she was in a hidden sewer under the campus. It was oddly, the most normal she's felt in hours!

Jack was about to shake his head again when he remembered what happened the last time. Focus Jack... focus... He told himself, smirking as he continued to climb and it felt like it was getting harder and harder to climb up. Gotta push through... you're not gonna let down Saoirse. We need to get her patched up and then look for a way out of here. Even doubling back for those supplies down below seems like a longshot right now, but if we can at least get somewhere quiet and dry we'll be at least getting somewhere...

Jack had a lot on his mind but even still, he didn't per say dislike the conversation he was making with a clearly drugged out Saoirse. He wanted to know more about her situation as well, as it sounded particularly fishy as hell...

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:"You said..." he began suddenly. "My eyes were... pretty." He chuckled, pulling them along. "Were ya... trying to get a rise out of me there too?" He asked, mostly out of boredom, and slight curiosity eating at his soul.

"Uh...." The red head finally found herself at a loss of words. "...you going soft on me, Cavanaugh? Don't be going soft on me man, sheesh." She blushed. "You got a simple job, cart my ass up this ladder and find a place to fix my hand. Do it without dropping me in the water, and you'll get a prize!" she said in a whimsical fashion and a wave of her arms behind his back.

Soft? Just the opposite… actually and that’s part of my problem…! He thought, keeping this to himself for obvious reasons. Because again, it was hard not to be, given what he was being constantly exposed to! However, Jack answered slyly with: "That prize being peace of mind?" as he continued to climb up the rungs.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"You know, I think you're less curious about my thoughts on your eyes, as you are on my thoughts on why you wanted my ass next to your face. Take a look, take a nice long look! Take a picture, make it last longer!" She continued to deflect and rile him up. "...we there yet?"

The fact she brought up her butt being beside him didn’t help either. “I wish I was on whatever you’re on right now… no. Still a little ways left.” the young man sighed, but the horizon was in sight! The rungs of the rusty ladder felt odd, cold and flaked with worn away red paint on this section. He wondered if there were any more zombies up ahead, and assumed there may be. "I'm gonna need you to hold onto me as tight as you can. I dunno if there are any zombies above us... If there are, I'm gonna slide back down the rail... and figure something out." He explained.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
East Waterway - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5East Waterway - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
East Waterway - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20East Waterway - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x137/.223 Rem, 122/9x19mm, 19x .44 Magnum, x10/.45 ACP
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade, 1x Acid Round
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Ibuprofin, Adderall 54mg prescription capsules, pack of Cigs, chewing gum, water canteen (75%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 20 rnd AR Mags, 2x 10 round 9mm mags, 4x 15 round 9mm mags, Lighter, Multitool, Reloading Tool

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
East Waterway - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/15East Waterway - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
East Waterway - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/20East Waterway - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)

Darkstorm Zero and Saoirse O'Neil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:29 pm

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:"Tch," he held back his laughter, shaking his head, which would have felt like he was rubbing his cheek against her hip so he stopped that immediately. "Not even close." he answered, just to somewhat spite her, but also curious now how'd she react. He was taking his time though, as he had no idea if there were zombies up ahead, or worse.

Jack was about to shake his head again when he remembered what happened the last time. Focus Jack... focus... He told himself, smirking as he continued to climb and it felt like it was getting harder and harder to climb up. Gotta push through... you're not gonna let down Saoirse. We need to get her patched up and then look for a way out of here. Even doubling back for those supplies down below seems like a longshot right now, but if we can at least get somewhere quiet and dry we'll be at least getting somewhere...

Jack had a lot on his mind but even still, he didn't per say dislike the conversation he was making with a clearly drugged out Saoirse. He wanted to know more about her situation as well, as it sounded particularly fishy as hell...

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

Soft? Just the opposite… actually and that’s part of my problem…! He thought, keeping this to himself for obvious reasons. Because again, it was hard not to be, given what he was being constantly exposed to! However, Jack answered slyly with: "That prize being peace of mind?" as he continued to climb up the rungs.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"You know, I think you're less curious about my thoughts on your eyes, as you are on my thoughts on why you wanted my ass next to your face. Take a look, take a nice long look! Take a picture, make it last longer!" She continued to deflect and rile him up. "...we there yet?"

The fact she brought up her butt being beside him didn’t help either. “I wish I was on whatever you’re on right now… no. Still a little ways left.” the young man sighed, but the horizon was in sight! The rungs of the rusty ladder felt odd, cold and flaked with worn away red paint on this section. He wondered if there were any more zombies up ahead, and assumed there may be. "I'm gonna need you to hold onto me as tight as you can. I dunno if there are any zombies above us... If there are, I'm gonna slide back down the rail... and figure something out." He explained.

"Pfff, that's your idea of a 'prize'? WEAK!" spat Saoirse, as she continued to drape over John's shoulder, still somewhat bewildered by his strength, and also feeling rather tired and loopy yet. As for his response to her deflection, she scoffed. "That creepy asshat's still upstairs if you want some so bad... but I rather be high on life than this shiiit." She mumbled to herself. She wasn't one for drugs and shit, knowing that such can lead one down a slippery slope with no chance of recovery, and even if you do you have to crawl through Hell and back to get back to a semblance of normalcy. So her approach is never 'cross that path' to begin with! She's always tossing Cory's blunts whenever she sees them laying about. She was pretty sure one of the people at the Radio Station was doing coke, but she wasn't going to even risk sabotaging such shit- she'd seen Scarface, she didn't wanna say hello to anyone's 'little friends'!

Saoirse made a small sound, a curious grunt at John's request for her to squeeze onto him tightly. She was going to tease him, before the 'z' word was mentioned. "Zombies? You didn't check ahead of time?!" She gasped, flustered now! How the hell are we supposed to deal with zombies on a goddamn ladder?! She mentally screamed, as he continued to climb. "I dunno man... should we, like, go the other way then?" She asked nervously. She didn't like the idea of fighting zombies in her current... state of mind, and lowered her voice when she realized she was speaking too loud!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
East Waterway - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16/20East Waterway - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)68x shot shells, 130x 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)4x Flare Gun Cartridges
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)3x Cigs, 1x bottles of water, 3x (100%, 50%, 50%) First Aid Spray Cans
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Tactical Police Knife, Zippo lighter, apartment keys, work keys, 'Genesis Cell: O Negative' blood sample w/pocket freezer, 'Lucky' Bullet (9mm)

East Waterway - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/15East Waterway - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/15)
East Waterway - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/3East Waterway - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:27 pm

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
"Pfff, that's your idea of a 'prize'? WEAK!" spat Saoirse, as she continued to drape over John's shoulder, still somewhat bewildered by his strength, and also feeling rather tired and loopy yet. As for his response to her deflection, she scoffed. "That creepy asshat's still upstairs if you want some so bad... but I rather be high on life than this shiiit." She mumbled to herself. She wasn't one for drugs and shit, knowing that such can lead one down a slippery slope with no chance of recovery, and even if you do you have to crawl through Hell and back to get back to a semblance of normalcy. So her approach is never 'cross that path' to begin with! She's always tossing Cory's blunts whenever she sees them laying about. She was pretty sure one of the people at the Radio Station was doing coke, but she wasn't going to even risk sabotaging such shit- she'd seen Scarface, she didn't wanna say hello to anyone's 'little friends'!

Saoirse made a small sound, a curious grunt at John's request for her to squeeze onto him tightly. She was going to tease him, before the 'z' word was mentioned. "Zombies? You didn't check ahead of time?!" She gasped, flustered now! How the hell are we supposed to deal with zombies on a goddamn ladder?! She mentally screamed, as he continued to climb. "I dunno man... should we, like, go the other way then?" She asked nervously. She didn't like the idea of fighting zombies in her current... state of mind, and lowered her voice when she realized she was speaking too loud!

Jack frowned at her initial response, and didn't say anything. Really am curious to hear her side of the story now... He thought, and continued to climb even as Saoirse began to object. "Afraid not, but had I checked this way instead, I'd probably wouldn't have ran into you. As it stands, the tunnel I came from? Is... a little rough." he explained, not wanting to bring up the zombies crawling in the bell shaped room. The gear would be worth it if they had the ammunition, time, and the need for it however. Besides that, without a proper ladder, they weren't going anywhere in that direction. I'll have to mentally mark it down for now, but if we manage to get out of here, at least make it to the police station, we might be able to get out of this place instead of having to forage for supplies. He thought, and further explained: "If there are any, up ahead... I'll take care of'em, don't worry..." he says, and could feel the dry, warm air above them, the overhead lights flickering on the ceiling. "Okay... almost there." He managed, his hand on the final rung of the ladder.

"Hold tight..." he gulped, before pulling his head up...

Jack peeked over the ledge, knowing zombies had been up here previously before he had dispatched them down below. As it stands, the tunnel before them was currently empty:

East Waterway - Page 2 Unknown

A lone door stood at the edge of the hall, and Jack breathed a sigh of relief knowing he didn't have to come up with a 'plan b' on the fly. "Heh... we're in the clear." He sighed, and began shifting the squirming Saoirse up onto the ledge. "Easy... does it...!" He exclaimed, managing to set her on her bottom on the edge of the ladder. He looked up at her and smiled. "There we are. Zombie free." He panted, sweat rolling down his flushed cheeks.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
East Waterway - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20East Waterway - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x137/.223 Rem, 122/9x19mm, 19x .44 Magnum, x10/.45 ACP
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade, 1x Acid Round
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Ibuprofin, Adderall 54mg prescription capsules, pack of Cigs, chewing gum, water canteen (75%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 20 rnd AR Mags, 2x 10 round 9mm mags, 4x 15 round 9mm mags, Lighter, Multitool, Reloading Tool

East Waterway - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/15East Waterway - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
East Waterway - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/20East Waterway - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:27 pm

"No...No!" Sersh gasped, wiggling her waist defiantly as she gripped Jack's back! Glaring down the way they came, the red head noticed that the water below began to undulate. The sound of splashing, the shuffling of water erratically as a trio of zombies in sewer worker coveralls appeared! "Uaha... J-John!" She gasped, patting his back as the moaning trio gathered at the base of the ladder!

...and stood there, awkwardly?

She blinked down at the zombies, who were pawing at the rungs, seeming to know what they were to a degree... but too uncoordinated to actually use them! "Heh heh... not so smart, aren't ya?" She teased the trio with her tongue, before being pushed away from Jack's shoulder! "W-wha, no, wait, I'm not-!" She gasped, as she now sat on the ledge of a concrete hallway that slightly bent to the right. She blinked, and looked down at the sweaty John Cavanaugh, and smiled. "See? Not so hard, was it~" she hummed.

There was a long pause, before she snickered, and then cracked up into full laughter. "Ah maaan, sorry, it just... hehehe," she began, wiping her eyes. "-seemed like the right thing to say after all that, and your face...!" She giggled. Saoirse wore an ear to ear smile with flush apple red cheeks. She began to slide herself back, dragging her weak legs onto the concrete, and held out her hand for Jack. "C'mon dude, lemme help ya up~" She continued to snicker.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:49 am

Jack could hear the moans, but they came from below and behind them. Must have missed a few? Either that or they squeezed themselves between the doors cuz they don't seem to be keen on opening them... he thought to himself as he continued to climb upwards. There was no other point in trying to go downward now, with limited ammo on his end and carrying a loopy, injured, beautiful redhead over his shoulder.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
She blinked down at the zombies, who were pawing at the rungs, seeming to know what they were to a degree... but too uncoordinated to actually use them! "Heh heh... not so smart, aren't ya?" She teased the trio with her tongue, before being pushed away from Jack's shoulder! "W-wha, no, wait, I'm not-!" She gasped, as she now sat on the ledge of a concrete hallway that slightly bent to the right. She blinked, and looked down at the sweaty John Cavanaugh, and smiled. "See? Not so hard, was it~" she hummed.

Upon sliding Saoirse off his shoulder and onto solid ground, he continued to smirk at her as he caught his breath, but blinked as she changed her demeanor and had said 'Not so hard' now. He stood there on the rungs, zombies moaning angrily below them, splashing the water about, as he stood there sweaty and tired. "'Not so hard'...?" he repeated the words. There was a long pause between them, before she cracked up:

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:There was a long pause, before she snickered, and then cracked up into full laughter. "Ah maaan, sorry, it just... hehehe," she began, wiping her eyes. "-seemed like the right thing to say after all that, and your face...!" She giggled. Saoirse wore an ear to ear smile with flush apple red cheeks. She began to slide herself back, dragging her weak legs onto the concrete, and held out her hand for Jack. "C'mon dude, lemme help ya up~" She continued to snicker.

He couldn't help but bow his head and shake it with a smile as she broke out in laughter. He looked down at the zombies below, and though they were terrifying, they seemed less so than before with Saoirse laughing like a mad woman and the creatures being as stupid with ladders as they were with doors. He glanced back up at her, as she held out her hand to him. "Heh, I appreciate it, but..." He says sliding her bag across the floor, beside her, and began pulling himself up the ladder. "I got it... and am afraid I'd pulled you over the ledge... if I did." He explained, as he pulls himself off the ladder and onto the concrete floor beside her, on his back. "God... at least it wasn't giant spiders... again..." he sighed.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:08 pm

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:Jack could hear the moans, but they came from below and behind them. Must have missed a few? Either that or they squeezed themselves between the doors cuz they don't seem to be keen on opening them... he thought to himself as he continued to climb upwards. There was no other point in trying to go downward now, with limited ammo on his end and carrying a loopy, injured, beautiful redhead over his shoulder.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

Upon sliding Saoirse off his shoulder and onto solid ground, he continued to smirk at her as he caught his breath, but blinked as she changed her demeanor and had said 'Not so hard' now. He stood there on the rungs, zombies moaning angrily below them, splashing the water about, as he stood there sweaty and tired. "'Not so hard'...?" he repeated the words. There was a long pause between them, before she cracked up:

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:There was a long pause, before she snickered, and then cracked up into full laughter. "Ah maaan, sorry, it just... hehehe," she began, wiping her eyes. "-seemed like the right thing to say after all that, and your face...!" She giggled. Saoirse wore an ear to ear smile with flush apple red cheeks. She began to slide herself back, dragging her weak legs onto the concrete, and held out her hand for Jack. "C'mon dude, lemme help ya up~" She continued to snicker.

He couldn't help but bow his head and shake it with a smile as she broke out in laughter. He looked down at the zombies below, and though they were terrifying, they seemed less so than before with Saoirse laughing like a mad woman and the creatures being as stupid with ladders as they were with doors. He glanced back up at her, as she held out her hand to him. "Heh, I appreciate it, but..." He says sliding her bag across the floor, beside her, and began pulling himself up the ladder. "I got it... and am afraid I'd pulled you over the ledge... if I did." He explained, as he pulls himself off the ladder and onto the concrete floor beside her, on his back. "God... at least it wasn't giant spiders... again..." he sighed.

"And if you did that, I'd have to kick your ass~" She teased, in regards to him declining her aid. "Yeah..." she sighed in agreement, before blinking. "Giant... wait, Giant Spiders? Did I hear you right??" She said, suddenly aghast! She'd seen giant frog-men, giant sharks in the river... potentially a shark who turned into a human. I'm not sure yet if Skye and Guppy Blue are the same, but... they feel like it. She thought as she glanced down at him. "Giant spiders...? Please tell me, that was a- a joke? Right...? Right??"
For all Saoirse knew, he was telling the truth. As it was, she'd seen shit already, zombies among these other freaky mutant wildlife.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Jack Cavanaugh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:10 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

"And if you did that, I'd have to kick your ass~" She teased, in regards to him declining her aid. "Yeah..." she sighed in agreement, before blinking. "Giant... wait, Giant Spiders? Did I hear you right??" She said, suddenly aghast! She'd seen giant frog-men, giant sharks in the river... potentially a shark who turned into a human. I'm not sure yet if Skye and Guppy Blue are the same, but... they feel like it. She thought as she glanced down at him. "Giant spiders...? Please tell me, that was a- a joke? Right...? Right??"
For all Saoirse knew, he was telling the truth. As it was, she'd seen shit already, zombies among these other freaky mutant wildlife.

Jack simply chuckled in response to the Giant Spiders, he didn't really want to elaborate further. I'd rather not run into any other arachnids or giant arthropods especially the centipede kind, God that be freakier than my soul could take! "Eh... lets keep moving, eh? Trust me... spiders are the least of our worries if that freak catches up to us." He says as he stands up and claps off his fatigues. He is then the one to help her a lending hand as he stands over her. "Can you walk? Or do you need me to carry you yet?" He asked with a neutral expression.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Saoirse O'Neil likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:57 am

"You're laughing... that's a relief... right? Oh God, why are you laughing? You laughing doesn't help with things John!" Saoirse protested.

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:"Eh... lets keep moving, eh? Trust me... spiders are the least of our worries if that freak catches up to us." He says as he stands up and claps off his fatigues. He is then the one to help her a lending hand as he stands over her. "Can you walk? Or do you need me to carry you yet?" He asked with a neutral expression.

"If you say that then this thing really must be a fugly ass reject..." she crudely commented, before noting he lent her a hand. His stoic expression threw her off, as she was busting his ass all the while and made him cart her around, she started feeling bad. She noted the handrail against the wall and reached for it. "Nah, I got it dude... I need to carry my own weight, just guide me a little okay?" She asked as she grasped the metal rail and strained to pull herself back to her wobbly feet. With the blood loss from Dr. Greg's science experiment combined with the anesthesia, the red head was still not in a good place to walk about unattended. "W-woah... easy... easy Sersh..." she panted, feeling weak at the knees yet. She felt Jack's shoulder against her left arm and she looked at him with a faint smile. "Thanks... okay, just slip your arm around me like we're at the movies... I should be able to do the rest." She chuckled as she leaned against him.

"To think, I had a shift at Emmy's as well today. Think I'll still get paid, due to the horror show going on all over town? Or you think I'm fired, Jack?" She asked, half smirking over at Jack, blinking her light green eyes at him.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:25 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"You're laughing... that's a relief... right? Oh God, why are you laughing? You laughing doesn't help with things John!" Saoirse protested.

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:"Eh... lets keep moving, eh? Trust me... spiders are the least of our worries if that freak catches up to us." He says as he stands up and claps off his fatigues. He is then the one to help her a lending hand as he stands over her. "Can you walk? Or do you need me to carry you yet?" He asked with a neutral expression.

"If you say that then this thing really must be a fugly ass reject..." she crudely commented, before noting he lent her a hand. His stoic expression threw her off, as she was busting his ass all the while and made him cart her around, she started feeling bad. She noted the handrail against the wall and reached for it. "Nah, I got it dude... I need to carry my own weight, just guide me a little okay?" She asked as she grasped the metal rail and strained to pull herself back to her wobbly feet. With the blood loss from Dr. Greg's science experiment combined with the anesthesia, the red head was still not in a good place to walk about unattended. "W-woah... easy... easy Sersh..." she panted, feeling weak at the knees yet. She felt Jack's shoulder against her left arm and she looked at him with a faint smile. "Thanks... okay, just slip your arm around me like we're at the movies... I should be able to do the rest." She chuckled as she leaned against him.

"To think, I had a shift at Emmy's as well today. Think I'll still get paid, due to the horror show going on all over town? Or you think I'm fired, Jack?" She asked, half smirking over at Jack, blinking her light green eyes at him.

Jack blinked at the young woman, leaning up against him as he leant her his arm:

East Waterway - Page 2 Saoirse_tank

He gulped. "Y-yeah... sure." He says sliding his arm around her, supporting her with his left arm while he drew his weapon with his right. He could use the handgun one handed easily enough, though he didn't usually suggest one handed aiming, given the benefits of using both hands. But... with his left hand full, he wanted to be sure they weren't left undefended as he guided her into the unknown. As she brought up Emmy's, he blushed, recalling seeing her there once or twice before during dinner hours. The thought of Saoirse working at Emmy's, in that small, tight, signature pink uniform...

East Waterway - Page 2 Saoirse_Emmys_worker_grin_2

"...W-well I'd ask for hazard pay if they expect you to work tomorrow." Jack replied quickly, not wanting to make the scene any more awkward. "You know, given the clients are more than likely to eat you rather than the burgers Paul makes? I'd think its best you just skipped work altogether, honestly." he added. He lead her around the curve, of the hall, being cautious for any potential threats while struggling to keep his mind to the task as they came across nothing but a door under a flickering light with a billboard pegged to one side:

As they slowly approached, the paused before the ancient, rusty door. There were plenty of ads posted there, the earliest he could see of which dated back to '82 or '83- or at least he believed so. They were so faded and old and warped from moisture in the air, they became almost impossible to read! The door ahead was rusty metal with slats on its face similar to a locker door. He readied his gun, and turned to Saoirse. "Ready to see what lies behind door number two?" He asked his ginger companion.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:26 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"You're laughing... that's a relief... right? Oh God, why are you laughing? You laughing doesn't help with things John!" Saoirse protested.

Jack blinked at the young woman, leaning up against him as he leant her his arm:

East Waterway - Page 2 Saoirse_tank

He gulped. "Y-yeah... sure." He says sliding his arm around her, supporting her with his left arm while he drew his weapon with his right. He could use the handgun one handed easily enough, though he didn't usually suggest one handed aiming, given the benefits of using both hands. But... with his left hand full, he wanted to be sure they weren't left undefended as he guided her into the unknown. As she brought up Emmy's, he blushed, recalling seeing her there once or twice before during dinner hours. The thought of Saoirse working at Emmy's, in that small, tight, signature pink uniform...

East Waterway - Page 2 Saoirse_Emmys_worker_grin_2

"...W-well I'd ask for hazard pay if they expect you to work tomorrow." Jack replied quickly, not wanting to make the scene any more awkward. "You know, given the clients are more than likely to eat you rather than the burgers Paul makes? I'd think its best you just skipped work altogether, honestly." he added. He lead her around the curve, of the hall, being cautious for any potential threats while struggling to keep his mind to the task as they came across nothing but a door under a flickering light with a billboard pegged to one side:

As they slowly approached, the paused before the ancient, rusty door. There were plenty of ads posted there, the earliest he could see of which dated back to '82 or '83- or at least he believed so. They were so faded and old and warped from moisture in the air, they became almost impossible to read! The door ahead was rusty metal with slats on its face similar to a locker door. He readied his gun, and turned to Saoirse. "Ready to see what lies behind door number two?" He asked his ginger companion.

She smirked at that. "Hazard pay... I like the sound of that! Though, that should apply to anyone who eats Paul's greasy ass cooking. Heh, I'm actually surprised anybody likes Paul's cooking! On top of that, I'm surprised Paul could cook at all given how much he spends eying up me and Trish. I mean, total creepsville that guy!" Sersh delved into her suspicions of the untrusty fry cook. Now she thought about it, both of her jobs had some untrustworthy fellows operating behind the scenes... was she simply destined to work for creeps and freaks her entire adult life or was this 'normal'? Shit, she didn't want to think anymore on the subject as it was giving her the heebeejeebies and unneeded existential dread.

As they stood before the doorway, she looked over at the cork board and its myriad of old and faded advertisements. "Kinda odd to place flyers down in a waterworks, one seemingly abandoned since the... early 80s from the look of things, huh?" She asked Jack or the air in general, before turning to face him again as he got his pistol ready in front of the door, his other hand wrapped around her back and hanging onto her left hip. She frowned, and began looking for her handgun. "Sure, but... first, I need my handgun. I'm not going to let you play 'hero' forever Jack. I can help too, I'm actually a pretty good shot, I just need help reloading the magazine if you got the time." She explained, patting herself down with her left hand gently, being careful not to irritate her wounded, bleeding left hand. The pain was resurfacing again, and she knew they needed to get it cleaned and fixed up or it'll fester, and if she doesn't get killed by a fever, zombie or any other monster, gangrene would leave her with a hook hand! I'll become pirate Sersh....arrrrg! She thought humorously enough while looking for her gun...

Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:58 am

"No comment." he replied in response to Paul's cooking ability. Sure, he had his bad days, but the fries were always nice at least. Granted, he could likely eat anything presented to him without much question given his upbringing, so long as it was edible, though he wasn't fond of some wild game like bear unless it was dehydrated into jerky- it was just too fatty and gamey for his liking. "I suppose if there are ads placed up here there should be a break room of sorts close by. Just a hunch though..." he explained, before blinking at her frantic movement. "Your handgun? I have it yet. I appreciate that you want to help carry your own weight, but Sersh... just look at yourself for a moment." Jack began. "You're strung out on drugs, anemic and the only hand you'd be able to use a gun with is your left hand in this position- and that's your bleeding hand." He explained to her.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:28 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:"No comment." he replied in response to Paul's cooking ability. Sure, he had his bad days, but the fries were always nice at least. Granted, he could likely eat anything presented to him without much question given his upbringing, so long as it was edible, though he wasn't fond of some wild game like bear unless it was dehydrated into jerky- it was just too fatty and gamey for his liking. "I suppose if there are ads placed up here there should be a break room of sorts close by. Just a hunch though..." he explained, before blinking at her frantic movement. "Your handgun? I have it yet. I appreciate that you want to help carry your own weight, but Sersh... just look at yourself for a moment." Jack began. "You're strung out on drugs, anemic and the only hand you'd be able to use a gun with is your left hand in this position- and that's your bleeding hand." He explained to her.

(makes this face)

Saoirse gave Jack an unabashed, intensely irritated glare with bright green lidded eyes and a pout. She was clearly offended by... something Jack said. "What do you mean by that? I can carry myself just fine thank you very much! I can hold a gun in my left hand fine! Sure, I'll have to hold it awkwardly, and cant press the grip tight against my palm or my pinky! I still have my middle and index, fuck you very much!" She says as she flipped him off then winced! "Ow-owowow!" She hissed, before blinking her large green eyes at him. "Th-that proves nothing!" Sersh wailed. "I'm not that strung out! I mean, I haven't hallucinated yet from either the drugs or bloodloss, just real tired and hungry and a little nauseous at the same time...! And if its such a bother, I can just shift to your right side and I'll use my good hand!" Argued the red head leaning heavily against Jack.

(to here)

(to my next post)

Last edited by Saoirse O'Neil on Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:04 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:"No comment." he replied in response to Paul's cooking ability. Sure, he had his bad days, but the fries were always nice at least. Granted, he could likely eat anything presented to him without much question given his upbringing, so long as it was edible, though he wasn't fond of some wild game like bear unless it was dehydrated into jerky- it was just too fatty and gamey for his liking. "I suppose if there are ads placed up here there should be a break room of sorts close by. Just a hunch though..." he explained, before blinking at her frantic movement. "Your handgun? I have it yet. I appreciate that you want to help carry your own weight, but Sersh... just look at yourself for a moment." Jack began. "You're strung out on drugs, anemic and the only hand you'd be able to use a gun with is your left hand in this position- and that's your bleeding hand." He explained to her.

(makes this face)

Saoirse gave Jack an unabashed, intensely irritated glare with bright green lidded eyes and a pout. She was clearly offended by... something Jack said. "What do you mean by that? I can carry myself just fine thank you very much! I can hold a gun in my left hand fine! Sure, I'll have to hold it awkwardly, and cant press the grip tight against my palm or my pinky! I still have my middle and index, fuck you very much!" She says as she flipped him off then winced! "Ow-owowow!" She hissed, before blinking her large green eyes at him. "Th-that proves nothing!" Sersh wailed. "I'm not that strung out! I mean, I haven't hallucinated yet from either the drugs or bloodloss, just real tired and hungry and a little nauseous at the same time...! And if its such a bother, I can just shift to your right side and I'll use my good hand!" Argued the red head leaning heavily against Jack.

Jack gave Saoirse a quizzical glare back, and waited calmly for her to get done with her 'argument' before answering with: "That's gonna be a hard 'no'. You're in no shape to fight, you're still bleeding, and if you can't hold a gun in your left hand you're not gonna be able to hold on to me with it either. Lets wait till your fixed up and can actually stand before trying to take on the army of the dead, okay? End of discussion." He finished, as he slid his handgun into his holster and tried the door in front of them. It groaned as he tried to swing it forwards, the rusty metal frame and door groaning but didn't yield to his advance. Pausing for a moment to draw his gun again, he pushes the door open slowly with the Beretta tightly in hand, slowly pushing both it and the door so that the pair could enter...

(to here)
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2