Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Park Street Entrance/Clock Room

+3
Random Mobs
Queenie
ReikotheGwen
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Park Street Entrance/Clock Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Park Street Entrance/Clock Room

Post by ReikotheGwen Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:30 am

Carrie Taylor wrote:
Edgar Holden wrote:As soon as he felt the tug and the shouts on both ropes, Edward hauled them up as fast as he dared. "Hold tight!" he said as his arms pumped, dragging the ladies up at a fairly decent pace, pulling them out of the nanite creatures current reach, along with the rope, so it couldn't use it to follow them.

(OOC From here)

In a few moments they were at eye level with the large man, and he pulled them over the short railing to safety on the walkway. He turned and looked down at the nanite creature, as it's mass had fully healed from the wounds inflicted by the guns, and Reiko's hand. He quirked an eyebrow slightly at that, but given he was tempted to drive the creature off with another blast of flame, he could not consider her actions any stranger than his.

Edward then looked at Carrie and Reiko. "We need to keep moving. If we stay at any one spot too long, the chances increase of that thing finding a way to us. We should go collect Ms McLeed and make our way to RPD HQ as quickly as we can" he said as he turned towards the opposite side of the walkway, and walked to the fire escape ladder they had used to get here.

(from here)

Soon, both women were flung up to Ed, his speed was incredible and it was as if it was automatic as he reeled them up to the rooftop! She had managed a few more potshots before the gun's slide slammed back dry, but by then they were up higher than it where she returned a glance back to Ed and smiled. "You're [from here]a sight for sore eyes, Ed!" Carrie playfully responded.

Setting back down on... stable perching, Carrie reloaded the M9, and tossed the empty mag into her dress. At Ed's mention of McLeed she nodded, but then added: "I don't think she'll come along, even with our story... but giving her the radio might let her trust us in the near future. There is also the struggles going on at the Hospital over there, we could make use of the ambulance since its built like a tank." She explained. "We can either go over to Ms. Gunshop together, or I can rush it over while you two secure a transport and see to whoever is still alive inside the building. I'm quick on my feet and have more ammo than Reiko, who still needs to open up to us. I mean we can go together, but I don't know if we have the time." She also explained.

[from here]

Reiko watched as the Black Queen tried to absorb her even as they ascended, but was just out of reach! Now safe again, she stepped down and nodded to Ed, before truly acknowledging his... physique. "Well, we'd make a hell of an act. Maybe Carrie can be our Ring Master." She winked with a slight grin, before turning to Carrie who made a point... and an outrageous suggestion. "I'm not from the city, I don't even know where we are street wise. I can't go anywhere without following one of you, and no offense... I'm sticking with Spider-Hulk here." She says thumbing to Ed. "But you wanna run in the city with things like that down there?" She asked, pointing at the nanite beast, who was still trying to figure a way up to them... even trying to stretch out her limbs and change shape again. "She's getting smarter by the second, despite the lead poisoning. We need to move now." She reminded Carrie.
ReikotheGwen
ReikotheGwen
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Carrie Taylor likes this post

Back to top Go down

Park Street Entrance/Clock Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Park Street Entrance/Clock Room

Post by Edgar Holden Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:53 pm

Edward undid the ropes he used to pull the ladies up, and re coiled them round his shoulders. "Good rope is hard to find these days. May be useful for something" he explained offhandedly. He then nodded to Reiko. "We'll get Reiko here to the gunstore first, and from there we'll need to decide what to do. If you feel it is necessary to go to the hospital first, we can do that. Acquiring medical supplies may become a priority soon anyways. No doubt there will be injured who require them. And a vehicle capable of transporting a large amount of supplies certainly would not be frowned upon. An Ambulance with a trailer hook would actually be a decent vehicle."

With those words he strode over to the ladder, and started to climb down. He them placed his feet on either side of the ladder, and started sliding down, moving at a steady pace till his boots hit the grass outside the clocktower building. He turned around and looked about the place, noticing only the already dead corpses of the zombies they massacred on their way over.

He looked up at Carrie and Reiko and motioned for them the all clear sign. He didn't want to shout, lest they attract undue attention with the noise.

Last edited by Edgar Holden on Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type:
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Park Street Entrance/Clock Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25Park Street Entrance/Clock Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Park Street Entrance/Clock Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Park Street Entrance/Clock Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)31 Shotgun Shells, 99 5.56mm AR bullets, 30 .44 Magnum Bullets
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Paramedic Field Medical Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Handmade lockpicks
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Park Street Entrance/Clock Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/3Park Street Entrance/Clock Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Park Street Entrance/Clock Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Park Street Entrance/Clock Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Cathy McDonell, Carrie Taylor and ReikotheGwen like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Taylor Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:27 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:Edward undid the ropes he used to pull the ladies up, and re coiled them round his shoulders. "Good rope is hard to find these days. May be useful for something." he explained offhandedly. He then nodded to Reiko. "We'll get Reiko here to the gunstore first, and from there we'll need to decide what to do. If you feel it is necessary to go to the hospital first, we can do that. Acquiring medical supplies may become a priority soon anyways. No doubt there will be injured who require them. And a vehicle capable of transporting a large amount of supplies certainly would not be frowned upon. An Ambulance with a trailer hook would actually be a decent vehicle."

With those words he strode over to the ladder, and started to climb down. He them placed his feet on either side of the ladder, and started sliding down, moving at a steady pace till his boots hit the grass outside the clocktower building. He turned around and looked about the place, noticing only the already dead corpses of the zombies they massacred on their way over.

He looked up at Carrie and Reiko and motioned for them the all clear sign. He didn't want to shout, lest they attract undue attention with the noise.

Carrie smiled to herself, and shrugged. "Alright you two, we wont split up. Just figured we may cover more ground this way." She explained, before watching Ed descend the ladder. Once he did, looked about, and gave them the all clear signal, Carrie nodded and followed after him. It was semi nostalgic... this kinda reminded her of her siblings when they were younger, how they'd silently set up a 'raid' in one of those shanty villages in the jungle... it made her smile.

Once on ground level, she kept her handgun at the ready... and looked to Ed. "I think the hospital then will be our best option, I can hear gunfire yet in that direction. Could be other survivors."
Carrie Taylor
Carrie Taylor
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

Edgar Holden and ReikotheGwen like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReikotheGwen Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:42 pm

Reiko silently descended the ladder after them, she had no objections to anything, she was going with the flow for now. She could see the hospital in view. "Here, its yours after all." She says to Ed, handing him back his .44, her other hand taking the bat back out into play.
ReikotheGwen
ReikotheGwen
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Edgar Holden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:51 pm

Ed nodded to Carrie, then shook his head at Reiko. "Keep it. You need it more" he said. "Whatever is happening to me, I feel I should try to master it. That way, I can use it when necessary, and it grants someone a weapon they would not have otherwise." he smiled at Reiko though, "I'll be fine, Ms. Reiko" he assured her, even as he walked towards the gun shop.

His head occasionally turned left and right making sure the coast was still clear. The corpses of the zombies Carrie and he had demolished earlier had attracted both flies and small flocks of crows circling overhead.

(OOC: To Here)

Last edited by Edgar Holden on Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Park Street Entrance/Clock Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25Park Street Entrance/Clock Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Park Street Entrance/Clock Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Park Street Entrance/Clock Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)31 Shotgun Shells, 99 5.56mm AR bullets, 30 .44 Magnum Bullets
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Paramedic Field Medical Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Handmade lockpicks

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Park Street Entrance/Clock Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/3Park Street Entrance/Clock Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Park Street Entrance/Clock Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Park Street Entrance/Clock Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

ReikotheGwen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReikotheGwen Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:28 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed nodded to Carrie, then shook his head at Reiko. "Keep it. You need it more" he said. "Whatever is happening to me, I feel I should try to master it. That way, I can use it when necessary, and it grants someone a weapon they would not have otherwise." he smiled at Gwen though, "I'll be fine, Ms. Reiko" he assured her, even as he walked towards the gun shop.

His head occasionally turned left and right making sure the coast was still clear. The corpses of the zombies Carrie and he had demolished earlier had attracted both flies and small flocks of crows circling overhead.

(OOC: To Here)

Reiko blinked at his generosity, before nodding gently. "Very well." She stuffed the weapon back into her apron for the time being, its heavy weight would make it somewhat uncomfortable till she had a holster, but she would make do. "If you need it, let me know." She added, before following the pair towards the Gunshop.

(to here)
ReikotheGwen
ReikotheGwen
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Edgar Holden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Lee Sat May 21, 2022 9:13 am

September 24th, 1998...
Hours ago...

Evelyn couldn't believe her horrible luck. She sat by one of the windows, observing the shambling zombies down below in the street as she smoked the Pall Mall between her fingers, her arms crossed beneath her endowed breasts. She was a very, attractive Chinese-American woman with short black hair, large brown almond shaped eyes, with a very tall and voluptuously built figure. Many eyes had been cast her way during the big gala event the Chief and Mayor had put in place, and despite the incident at the stadium this morning, the party still went on as schedule. Outbreaks of the virus carriers were few, and far between. So naturally... people went on like business as usual. That was till now, as she was trapped here with these stuck up, rich ass holes. She didn't give a damn about any of them, and her primary targets? They never even showed up...

Such a waste, I doll myself up, and this is all I get? Tss... Evelyn Lee thought. Evelyn was an industrial spy, a really good one at that. She'd been in dangerous positions before. Killed people. That was her job, to steal, sneak, sometimes stab or shoot. But this mission went fucked sideways before she could do anything about it.

Random NPCs wrote:
ReikotheGwen wrote:She could see some sort of tall man gathering the attention of the zombie horde. "Who the hell is that...?" Before she could press further however, there were voices from behind her, and she looks back to the door which was now open! "Hurry girl, lets get in before they come back!" She exclaimed to the dog, running up the steps and hurried into the clock room chamber. She gasped, panting heavily. "Holy shit... thanks..." She explained, looking up at the fancy dressed survivors who huddled within.

"Oh my god! What are you doing out there?! It's madness out there!" said one of the survivors.

"Who was that big guy? was he one of the monsters?" said another. Some of the survivors had weapons, some makeshift, and some small concealable pistols.

She heard a commotion on the street, and the woman decided to snuff her cig into the windowsill, before falling back into another chamber, not prepared to get in between these sorry assholes and whoever was outside begging for help, not to mention risk becoming infected herself if a carrier entered the building.

Queenie wrote:The retriever sat in a corner panting. Holding off the undead had put a huge strain on her, stretching her nanite pool to the limit. She needed to feed and soon, the dog's eyes darted around the crowd and her tongue lolled as it almost looked as though she was smiling.

Assessment: Multiple targets located.....

Eyes scanning each survivor in turn.

Threat Assessment: 0.0%

None of them seemed to have any weapons that could harm her. She walked slowly amongst them, casually brushing against legs. Fabric, cotton and silk, provided no obstacle to her and slowly she infected a half dozen on the guests before one woman bent down to stroke her.

Combat mode: Initiated!

The retriever's head turned into a mass a black tendrils firing out and wrapping around the woman's arm, all the way up to her shoulder. The black mass began to strip the woman's bio-mass immediately flaying the flesh from her arm taking it down to the bone almost instantly. The retriever unit felt a rush of pleasure as it began to assimilate the human converting it's flesh into more of her own nanites. At this point, the retriever's cover was well and truly blown!

She took her things out from her purse in the adjacent room, her holster she slid around her lovely body. The sleek, 9mm Beretta M9 which was her favorite possession, a handgun she took with her on every mission for those 'just in case' situations.

Park Street Entrance/Clock Room - Page 2 Evelyn_Lee_PNG

The holster had a pair of mag pouches, the gun had one in it, and she stuffed two more magazines into the cups of her dress, before she slipped on the Umbrella General Staff Bracelet and slipped it over her left wrist as well:

Park Street Entrance/Clock Room - Page 2 Unknown

She was about situated, when she heard the screams, the gunshots. She turned to the door, and slowly opened it-

Queenie wrote:Bullets thudded into the now writhing mass of tentacles that had once been a dog. They impacted harmlessly, slowly filtering through the dog's mass and dropping to the floor. More and more began to succumb to Queen Mod1.01's assault. The entrance way looked like a charnel pit, people could be seen pushing and straining against a thick membrane of nanites that coated them. Others tried to flee dripping nanites that were stripping their bodies as they moved. Still others were simply torn apart as they seemed to pose the greatest threat.

It took roughly one hundred human cells to create one nanite bot.

As the chaos ensued a golden retriever formed in the middle of the madness and padded towards the door Reiko had taken.

Eliminate all witnesses: No survivors: Do not allow infiltration unit to be compromised!

The dog followed the maid.

She closed the door, and turned tail quickly! She managed to keep herself hidden in a library room of sorts, as a woman dressed as a fetish Maid ran past her. Soon... the freaky dog appeared again whatever the creature was that quickly silenced everyone inside the Clock Room, she watched them churn and melt into the black goo that covered the walls...

Shit... this isn't good... Eve thought, her cool body half shivering in the window overlooking the rail tracks just outside the window.

Queenie wrote:The Queen Mod1.01 unit made its way towards the clock tower entrance. She had just received a distress call from her scout unit and knew it to be damaged or disabled at this moment. Still disguised as Reiko the maid she stood for a moment at the solid metal door. Then the sound of bolts being drawn back and the door opened. Three apparent survivors of the retriever's destruction stood to greet Queenie. They of course weren't survivors but simply copies of the nanite monster's victims.

They all pointed in unison towards the direction the maid and dog had taken.

She watched as the solid door blew open from the corner of a large book shelf. Standing there, was the Maid again... but it wasn't. It was the creature, disguised as her. She wasn't alone... she saw familiar faces, some were men who tried to get her number or rather between her legs all evening. However, she knew they too were no longer the same person. Like out of Children of the Damned or The Bodysnatchers, all these 'copies' robotically pointed in unison towards the direction the 'real' Maid had gone to.

She watched the Maid head after the 'real' Maid, before the other figures seemed to 'sense' Evie's presence and turned towards her! "Fuck!" She spat, prying open the window behind her, before simply slamming her handgun's grip against the pane and cleared the shards of glass with it. She swiftly in her 6 inch heels, leaped out the window and past the hedges before the mass of people could grab her! She turned and saw them climbing all over one another, trying to reform- and noticed now the lit lamp which had gave the library its flickering glow. She drew her handgun and shot it, spewing flames all over the 'clones'. She watched them hiss and melt as flames seared them, melting them as books caught fire and they began to break apart into that black, tendril like mass.

"I'm not paid enough for this shit..." she sighed, turning around and heading down the tracks eastward when she paused, and hugged the brick building, hearing voices close by:

Edgar Holden wrote:"They are dead. All of them." Ed replied, his eyes unblinking stared at the black substance squirming beneath the door. he felt that familiar tingling sensation in the back of his mind, but didn't know what it was.

"We need to find a way around. Going through here would be a death sentence." Ed explained as he started looking towards either side of the clock tower.

Eve shrugged at how that guy could know that, but it didn't matter. She turned around, as the flames engulfed the window of the room she bailed out of. She needed to move westward, towards the R&D center, given the state of things. She really wished she could go back inside to grab one of the Umbrella Researchers ID tag for her bracelet, but... not ill equipped as she was now. "Guess I'll have to do some shopping." she says, breasts jiggling as she began walking down the tracks, heels clicking as she stepped off, and back onto asphalt.

(to... somewhere xD/here)

Last edited by Evelyn Lee on Mon May 23, 2022 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link to next area ;3)
Evelyn Lee
Evelyn Lee
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Caution' (Orange) 'Caution' (Orange)
Park Street Entrance/Clock Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Park Street Entrance/Clock Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x74 9x19mm
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lighter, Professional Lockpicks, EMF Module, Umbrella Facility armband ID - Level II General Staff.

Park Street Entrance/Clock Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Park Street Entrance/Clock Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Park Street Entrance/Clock Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Park Street Entrance/Clock Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2