Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ema Street

+3
Random NPCs
Jade Ling
FOX
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ema Street - Page 2 Empty Re: Ema Street

Post by Jade Ling Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:56 am

The RAVEN wrote:
Jade Ling wrote:The stomach of the creature squirmed slightly...the distinct sound of radio chatter from the agent's radio was able to be heard through the thick leather and then... there was an annoyed voice:

"...its disgusting in here... damn thing... won't... cut...!"

Jade's muffled voice was somewhat able to be heard, but it was like having cotton balls stuffed in your ears when she spoke, grunted or struggled- the stomach making various small bulging movements as she kicked and then resumed trying to cut herself out with the small tactical folding knife.

Raven held the mutated Elephant's gaze for a moment longer, before he pulled the trigger.

The railgun discharged it;s slug with a loud buzzing zap, the electromagnetic arcs danced for a few seconds from the explosion caused, and red mist, blood, bone and the various tiny chunks of grey matter flew in every direction.

A moment of staring into the smoke and red mist passed, before the rails slid back into standby, and RAVEN reholstered the weapon, even as he drew one of his vibroblades, and proceeded to bisect the quivering torso. He split the thick, calloused and necrosis covered skin. The disemboweled belly spilled to the floor, and Jade came tumbling out of the split stomach pouch, covered in blood and bile and stomach contents.

"You got careless SHADOWFOX. That's not like you." RAVEN spoke, sheathing his sword.

Jade's cheongsam was all but digested away, her jiggly, gore covered tits were perky and nipples exposed. Her pants eaten away, she also had a thong now which hadn't started life as a thong. Boots were gone, as she stood up barefoot onto the road, coughing and spitting up gunk and viscera. "Took... (cough) your damn time..." She grunted, as the last strands of her silk top fell off her back. She held her small blade and her MK22, also covered in gore. "I didn't think it would eat me... it just came out of no where and threw me like a rag doll. Before I knew it, I woke up in its stinking guts..." She coughed and hacked, seemingly desensitized to being practically nude in front of people, let alone her master. "I cant be of much use like this..." She says, presenting herself awkwardly. "I'll have to get some new clothes... a new longarm... a shower-God I need one of those right now..." She coughed again.
Jade Ling
Jade Ling
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

The RAVEN and DROWN like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DROWN Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:30 am

Jade Ling wrote:
The RAVEN wrote:
Jade Ling wrote:The stomach of the creature squirmed slightly...the distinct sound of radio chatter from the agent's radio was able to be heard through the thick leather and then... there was an annoyed voice:

"...its disgusting in here... damn thing... won't... cut...!"

Jade's muffled voice was somewhat able to be heard, but it was like having cotton balls stuffed in your ears when she spoke, grunted or struggled- the stomach making various small bulging movements as she kicked and then resumed trying to cut herself out with the small tactical folding knife.

Raven held the mutated Elephant's gaze for a moment longer, before he pulled the trigger.

The railgun discharged it;s slug with a loud buzzing zap, the electromagnetic arcs danced for a few seconds from the explosion caused, and red mist, blood, bone and the various tiny chunks of grey matter flew in every direction.

A moment of staring into the smoke and red mist passed, before the rails slid back into standby, and RAVEN reholstered the weapon, even as he drew one of his vibroblades, and proceeded to bisect the quivering torso. He split the thick, calloused and necrosis covered skin. The disemboweled belly spilled to the floor, and Jade came tumbling out of the split stomach pouch, covered in blood and bile and stomach contents.

"You got careless SHADOWFOX. That's not like you." RAVEN spoke, sheathing his sword.

Jade's cheongsam was all but digested away, her jiggly, gore covered tits were perky and nipples exposed. Her pants eaten away, she also had a thong now which hadn't started life as a thong. Boots were gone, as she stood up barefoot onto the road, coughing and spitting up gunk and viscera. "Took... (cough) your damn time..." She grunted, as the last strands of her silk top fell off her back. She held her small blade and her MK22, also covered in gore. "I didn't think it would eat me... it just came out of no where and threw me like a rag doll. Before I knew it, I woke up in its stinking guts..." She coughed and hacked, seemingly desensitized to being practically nude in front of people, let alone her master. "I cant be of much use like this..." She says, presenting herself awkwardly. "I'll have to get some new clothes... a new longarm... a shower-God I need one of those right now..." She coughed again.  

[from here]

"So, this is the 'nouvelle' Shadowfox?" Spoke DROWN as she appeared from shadows, her cloaking device deactivating. "Mademoiselle DROWN, at your service SHADOWFOX..." she bowed to the woman who was covered in gore. "I am to assist RAVEN in retaking the Umbrella HQ building and establishing a Landing Zone for Umbrella staff and supplies... I am sure we can get you properly geared up and re-outfitted once we arrive." She says as she turned to RAVEN with a very interested look. "That is what we were ordered to do, non?" she cooed with a wink.

DROWN
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus Devlin Harris Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:28 am

A camera mounted on the wall of the zoo slowly turned and zoomed in on RAVEN, DROWN, and SHADOWFOX as well as the fallen elephant...
Rufus Devlin Harris
Rufus Devlin Harris
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Character Type:
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Ema Street - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Ema Street - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Ema Street - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120Ema Street - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Ema Street - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Ema Street - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Ema Street - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Ema Street - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2