Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ema Street

2 posters

Go down

Ema Street Empty Ema Street

Post by Spade Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:53 am

(from here)

The bike took off down Ema, it be a short breeze till they would be turning onto Park, so he needed directions now. "I've had worst first dates kid," he chuckled. "Where am I taking ya? Home? The Police? The Dorms? You got places to be, people who need ya?" He called back to her on the bike, wind blowing through his hair. All around them, the zombies were beginning to shuffle out, attacking and eating anyone they could grab off the street. He didn't want to stick around Raccoon for too much longer...

Spade
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Ema Street Left_bar_bleue15/15Ema Street Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Ema Street Left_bar_bleue150/150Ema Street Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)30x .38
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Ema Street Left_bar_bleue0/0Ema Street Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Ema Street Left_bar_bleue5/5Ema Street Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Sapphire likes this post

Back to top Go down

Ema Street Empty Re: Ema Street

Post by Sapphire Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:02 am

Spade wrote:(from here)

The bike took off down Ema, it be a short breeze till they would be turning onto Park, so he needed directions now. "I've had worst first dates kid," he chuckled. "Where am I taking ya? Home? The Police? The Dorms? You got places to be, people who need ya?" He called back to her on the bike, wind blowing through his hair. All around them, the zombies were beginning to shuffle out, attacking and eating anyone they could grab off the street. He didn't want to stick around Raccoon for too much longer...

"Take a left up here," she began, and shook her head. "I've got no where to be, and I'm a little high off some bad pot-" she paused, then shrugged. "So the Dorms sound like a better option, just to grab some important shit, warn my roomie and such... and I'm not a kid, dork!"

Last edited by Sapphire on Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Sapphire
Sapphire
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Ema Street Left_bar_bleue120/120Ema Street Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):

Spade likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:06 am

He smirked. "Yeah, I could smell it off ya when you got out of the bar. That Deputy must have a bad nose not to smell that skunkweed." he chuckled. "Okay then, Sappy, no cops. Got it. Once your at the University though? We're going our separate ways. No way am I'm staying in this horror show any longer than that!" he explained as he took the corner onto Park.

(to here/Park Street)

Spade
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Ema Street Left_bar_bleue15/15Ema Street Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Ema Street Left_bar_bleue150/150Ema Street Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)30x .38

Sapphire likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down