Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emmy's Diner

+2
Jessica Fay
Spade
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Emmy's Diner - Page 2 Empty Re: Emmy's Diner

Post by Sapphire Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:21 pm

Spade wrote:
Sapphire wrote:
Spade wrote:Spade confidently, and silently, slid into the chair opposite of the Goth, and without warning... reached over and took one of her fries! "Mind if I help myself, Elvira?" He asked, as he was already tossing the fry into his mouth! He chewed on it, looking down at her book, even though her breasts were riding the edge of the table, he was curious about the book she was reading. "Animal Biology...?" he mumbled, still chewing on the fry, before swallowing. "...Why does a cow need four stomach's anyway?" He passively asked, just making an excuse to reach for another french fry and devour it.

Emmy's Diner - Page 2 Big_tiddy_goth_gf_by_atomickingboo2_de3s886-fullview

She glanced up at him as he took a french fry from her plate, and just... went to town. "Uh... yah I do mind!" She says, taking the french fry from his hand, and pulled it away before he could eat it! "I don't know, ever tried to consult with a mirror? Get your own fries!" She replied in a husky, irritated manner. Damn... why'd he haveta be a rude one? Grrr... She thought, as she stuck the fry she took back between her ebony lips.

"Oh, I thought I caught a glimpse of something sharp when you stuck your tongue out at me before." He grinned, and as she was bringing the fry to her lips, he swiftly leaned in, and bit the other end of the fry, yanking it from her lips and back into his mouth as he leaned back into his seat with a big grin on his face. "Mm... tashty... lipshtick." he said, whilst chewing on the fry he had tugged free of her mouth in such a bold and swift manner! Though their lips did not touch, he could taste the lipstick that rubbed onto the fried potato. He grabbed another from her plate as he continued. "Well, I did. That and a Cheeseburger, but for some reason service is lousy tonight. So I decided I'd hang out with only person who looks interesting in this place in the meantime. On the plus side, she's really attractive too. You gotta name Elvira?" he asked tossing another stolen french fry into his mouth. To be honest, they were kinda cold and floppy, almost like Burger Kong's, but watching her expression changing was worth the shoe rubber in his mouth.

D-did he... just...?

Emmy's Diner - Page 2 Sapphire_Shocked_blush

The woman's green eyes went small, her face flustered that even her ears showed color! He had just plucked the fry from her mouth with his own, like Lady and the Tramp, but a lot hotter and without spaghetti. She blinked, still somewhat shocked that he'd been so bold to do what he did, she didn't even realize he was still pigging out on her fries.

She blinked again when he asked for her name, and realized he was playing that 'jerk' tactic on her. She bats her eyes, and gives him an unexpectedly charming smile:

Emmy's Diner - Page 2 Sapphire_Smile_2

"Sapphire, like the gem, dork~" She says, bringing her arms together, causing her breasts to squeeze against each other, deepening her plunging cleavage as she leaned sideways and brought her lips to her straw. She slurped on the milkshake as she gave him her interested, seductive glare.

Shclluuurrp...!
Sapphire
Sapphire
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Emmy's Diner - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Emmy's Diner - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Emmy's Diner - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120Emmy's Diner - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Emmy's Diner - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Emmy's Diner - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Emmy's Diner - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Emmy's Diner - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Spade likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:18 pm

Sapphire wrote:
Spade wrote:
Sapphire wrote:
Spade wrote:Spade confidently, and silently, slid into the chair opposite of the Goth, and without warning... reached over and took one of her fries! "Mind if I help myself, Elvira?" He asked, as he was already tossing the fry into his mouth! He chewed on it, looking down at her book, even though her breasts were riding the edge of the table, he was curious about the book she was reading. "Animal Biology...?" he mumbled, still chewing on the fry, before swallowing. "...Why does a cow need four stomach's anyway?" He passively asked, just making an excuse to reach for another french fry and devour it.

She glanced up at him as he took a french fry from her plate, and just... went to town. "Uh... yah I do mind!" She says, taking the french fry from his hand, and pulled it away before he could eat it! "I don't know, ever tried to consult with a mirror? Get your own fries!" She replied in a husky, irritated manner. Damn... why'd he haveta be a rude one? Grrr... She thought, as she stuck the fry she took back between her ebony lips.

"Oh, I thought I caught a glimpse of something sharp when you stuck your tongue out at me before." He grinned, and as she was bringing the fry to her lips, he swiftly leaned in, and bit the other end of the fry, yanking it from her lips and back into his mouth as he leaned back into his seat with a big grin on his face. "Mm... tashty... lipshtick." he said, whilst chewing on the fry he had tugged free of her mouth in such a bold and swift manner! Though their lips did not touch, he could taste the lipstick that rubbed onto the fried potato. He grabbed another from her plate as he continued. "Well, I did. That and a Cheeseburger, but for some reason service is lousy tonight. So I decided I'd hang out with only person who looks interesting in this place in the meantime. On the plus side, she's really attractive too. You gotta name Elvira?" he asked tossing another stolen french fry into his mouth. To be honest, they were kinda cold and floppy, almost like Burger Kong's, but watching her expression changing was worth the shoe rubber in his mouth.

D-did he... just...?

The woman's green eyes went small, her face flustered that even her ears showed color! He had just plucked the fry from her mouth with his own, like Lady and the Tramp, but a lot hotter and without spaghetti. She blinked, still somewhat shocked that he'd been so bold to do what he did, she didn't even realize he was still pigging out on her fries.

She blinked again when he asked for her name, and realized he was playing that 'jerk' tactic on her. She bats her eyes, and gives him an unexpectedly charming smile:

"Sapphire, like the gem, dork~" She says, bringing her arms together, causing her breasts to squeeze against each other, deepening her plunging cleavage as she leaned sideways and brought her lips to her straw. She slurped on the milkshake as she gave him her interested, seductive glare.

Shclluuurrp...!

"Dork? Heh, you're flexing your animal biology knowledge I see, well, for your information Sapphie, I do in fact know that a 'dork' is a whale penis, and by that logic you are calling me a dick, how you wound me dear heart~" He dramatized it a little, playfully mocking an arrow into his chest. "Sapphire though? Huh, well I can't judge I use a moniker too." He says, taking another one of her fries. "Name's Spade, for those who want to call me other than whale dick." he introduced himself, leaning forwards as he did, glancing back to the deputy before back to her and her increasingly adorable and attractive reactions.

Spade
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Emmy's Diner - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Emmy's Diner - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Emmy's Diner - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Emmy's Diner - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)30x .38
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Emmy's Diner - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Emmy's Diner - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Sapphire likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:04 am

Spade wrote:
Sapphire wrote:
Spade wrote:
Sapphire wrote:

D-did he... just...?

Shclluuurrp...!

"Dork? Heh, you're flexing your animal biology knowledge I see, well, for your information Sapphie, I do in fact know that a 'dork' is a whale penis, and by that logic you are calling me a dick, how you wound me dear heart~" He dramatized it a little, playfully mocking an arrow into his chest. "Sapphire though? Huh, well I can't judge I use a moniker too." He says, taking another one of her fries. "Name's Spade, for those who want to call me other than whale dick." he introduced himself, leaning forwards as he did, glancing back to the deputy before back to her and her increasingly adorable and attractive reactions.

"Ha!" She chuckled. "No it's not, I don't know where you got such a funny idea, dork." Sapphire started. "Heh, here I am, talking with a man who pokes fun at my name, choses a garden shovel as his 'badass biker name' and claims a dork is a dick. You are indeed, a dork sir, which is imbecile, a dolt~" She corrected him, and slapped his hand as he reached for her fries. "The service can be slow here, out of towner, but the fries are worth the wait, now... leggo of my cold fries!" She stuck her tongue out at him again and pulled the plate away from him. He was kinda cute, but kinda annoying too, like an older brother level of annoying...
Sapphire
Sapphire
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Emmy's Diner - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120Emmy's Diner - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:

Spade likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:14 am

He mocked a look of surprise! "Well, lil miss biology major doesn't know she's wrong? How shocking...!" Spade gasped, wavering his fingers across his lips before chuckling. "Course it is, just goes to show you, you still don't know everything yet little miss sunshine!" He teased before she slapped his hand and pulled away his fries. "Sheesh so abusive! You like this with everyone or just have a need to be abusive to me because I'm tall dark and handsome?" He winked, continuing to tease her.

Spade
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Emmy's Diner - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Emmy's Diner - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Emmy's Diner - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Emmy's Diner - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Inventory Inventory:

Sapphire likes this post

Back to top Go down

Emmy's Diner - Page 2 Empty Prelude to things to come...

Post by Random Mobs Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:15 am

Spade wrote:He mocked a look of surprise! "Well, lil miss biology major doesn't know she's wrong? How shocking...!" Spade gasped, wavering his fingers across his lips before chuckling. "Course it is, just goes to show you, you still don't know everything yet little miss sunshine!" He teased before she slapped his hand and pulled away his fries. "Sheesh so abusive! You like this with everyone or just have a need to be abusive to me because I'm tall dark and handsome?" He winked, continuing to tease her.

All the while, the reasoning behind the slow service was beginning to catch wind...

Paul, the balding cook in charge of Emmy's was taking trash into the side alley's dumpster. "Goddamn useless bitches..." he spat, as he hefted the trash into the dumpster. He wasn't a likeable man, and had a bit of a temper and a rap sheet for assault and battery in another state over from back when the 49 year old was a high school drop out. To put it lightly, he was a scumbag. A scumbag with a history of violence and many enemies. So when he felt the cold hands on his shoulder pulling him aside, he was only thinking: 'Who could it be?'.

To Paul's surprise, it was his AWOL dishwasher, Travis. He looked like absolute shit, like he had the flu or something. Paul pushed the pale kid back aggressively. "The fuck took you so long Travis?! Here I am doin' your shit!" He began, as the young man stumbled back into the brick wall lethargically. He seemed to blink confusedly at Paul, who gave him a stern glance over. "Look, I don't fuckin' care if you're dying, get in the kitchen and get back to wo-" Paul was still raising his voice when Travis lunged for him! What Paul couldn't see was the large, gaping wound in Travis' back, not yet anyway. Paul brought up his hand, covering Travis' face as he came at him! He gripped the kids head and slammed his left fist into the kid's chest, pushing him against the dumpster. "-tough guy, ain'tchya?" he says, kneeing the kid in the groin, when he felt the bite to webbing between his index finger and thumb! "-AARGH!" Paul screamed, trying to pull away, the kid unphased by his meaty attacks! I can't get my hand away, it's like a fuck'n vice grip!! What the fuck?! He thought as he punched and jabbed with his free hand, yanking away his trapped right hand with a painful scream as a bit of flesh tore away! "-AAAGH, FUCKN' COCKSUCKER-!" he spat, holding his hand with his free one, backing up against Emmy's exterior wall, and glancing over to the bloody face of the kid-

-he wasn't alone!

There were a number of similarly shambling people, grotesque fucks, blood running down their chin and lips. "You-you've all gone mad?!" He spat.

Inside...

"Arrggggh!!"

One of the waitress' turned to the sound of Paul screaming, and saw the door leading into the side alley swing open-

-crash!

Glass shattered with food items, as she stared at Paul, dragging himself into the restaurant covered in blood and ragged bites! She screamed as he stumbled into the kitchen with Travis biting down on his neck! Travis yanked himself free of Paul's shoulder, the fatter man sliding across the tile floor, oily red streaks painted beneath him as he tried to slide away from Travis. "H-he's gone psycho! THEY ALL GONE BATSHIT!" He screamed blood stained shirt and apron his left hand covering the newest injury to the space between his neck and shoulder. He felt woozy, blood rolling down the front of his shirt as he began to hyperventilate.1

Linda, the waitress, held up her hands and screamed bloody murder as Travis turned to her and pushed her arms aside, biting down onto her neck! The pink outfit immediately got stained with blood as Travis chomped down on her neck, her face contorted into a mix of fear and confusion as he simply tore the flesh from her slender neck!2

The Deputy Sheriff, having been roused by the screaming had shot up from his seat, drawing his sidearm on Travis. "FREEZE ASSHOLE!" He spat, but no threat would get the zombified Travis to let go of his prey! The Deputy flipped the safety off the Glock 17, and fired a round, intending to make it a warning shot, but as it just so happened, the zombie turned and the bullet smacked Linda through the back of her head and out the other end. Practically nothing was left of her face by that point, and Sarah, the remaining waitress who was screaming in the corner, decided it was time to bolt! As did the few other individuals inside Emmy's Diner, who decided to rush out the front door and into the street!

As soon as they did, these people were being chased by a few others with blood caked lips and crimson ichor stained clothes. "Oh dear mother in heaven...!" The Deputy gasped, having never shot someone in the field before, accidentally hitting Linda made him pale and his stomach churn with regret, only to then be tackled by Travis!

Linda's near headless corpse fell to the tile floor beside the counter in an aisle leading towards the street, blood pooling under her twitching body. The Deputy struggled with Travis, backing out of the door, into the front of the Diner, Travis biting his forearm as he thrashed and fired the gun another time! The bullet flew into the air, hitting no one as he stumbled away, a part of his jacket sleeve tearing with Travis' teeth as he simply bolted for his Squad Car!

The man fumbled with his door, being bit on the shoulder as Travis who had parted hair, bit down on his shoulder hard! "ARGGH!" The cop screamed, only managing to unlock the doors of the crown victoria, he pushed the zombie into the back seat and slammed the door behind it! He had the departments older Browning HP in the glovebox...3 something he'd have to leave behind! "Fuck, fuck..." He spat, blood running down his arm as he backed up and tries his radio. "This is Deputy Mills, Deputy...what the fuck? Why the radio out?!" He screamed and then realized he was being chased down by other zombies! He began to turn his gun on the approaching zombies, discharging the weapon as he backed away. "Sta-stay away!" He screams, voice wavering as he fires his gun several times, chest shots doing little but slow the zombies down as they approached! He soon turned tail, fleeing with those still sane on the streets, leaving Sapphire and Spade behind...!

_________
1: Claire's first zombie
2: The headless waitress the above zombie was eating
3: Original RE2's Cop Car used by Leon and Claire
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Level 4 'Administration Staff'
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: B.O.W.
Condition: 'Infected' 'Infected'
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)---
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)---
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)---
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)---
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)---

Spade, Sapphire and Jessica Fay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:31 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Spade wrote:He mocked a look of surprise! "Well, lil miss biology major doesn't know she's wrong? How shocking...!" Spade gasped, wavering his fingers across his lips before chuckling. "Course it is, just goes to show you, you still don't know everything yet little miss sunshine!" He teased before she slapped his hand and pulled away his fries. "Sheesh so abusive! You like this with everyone or just have a need to be abusive to me because I'm tall dark and handsome?" He winked, continuing to tease her.

All the while, the reasoning behind the slow service was beginning to catch wind...

Paul, the balding cook in charge of Emmy's was taking trash into the side alley's dumpster. "Goddamn useless bitches..." he spat, as he hefted the trash into the dumpster. He wasn't a likeable man, and had a bit of a temper and a rap sheet for assault and battery in another state over from back when the 49 year old was a high school drop out. To put it lightly, he was a scumbag. A scumbag with a history of violence and many enemies. So when he felt the cold hands on his shoulder pulling him aside, he was only thinking: 'Who could it be?'.

To Paul's surprise, it was his AWOL dishwasher, Travis. He looked like absolute shit, like he had the flu or something. Paul pushed the pale kid back aggressively. "The fuck took you so long Travis?! Here I am doin' your shit!" He began, as the young man stumbled back into the brick wall lethargically. He seemed to blink confusedly at Paul, who gave him a stern glance over. "Look, I don't fuckin' care if you're dying, get in the kitchen and get back to wo-" Paul was still raising his voice when Travis lunged for him! What Paul couldn't see was the large, gaping wound in Travis' back, not yet anyway. Paul brought up his hand, covering Travis' face as he came at him! He gripped the kids head and slammed his left fist into the kid's chest, pushing him against the dumpster. "-tough guy, ain'tchya?" he says, kneeing the kid in the groin, when he felt the bite to webbing between his index finger and thumb! "-AARGH!" Paul screamed, trying to pull away, the kid unphased by his meaty attacks! I can't get my hand away, it's like a fuck'n vice grip!! What the fuck?! He thought as he punched and jabbed with his free hand, yanking away his trapped right hand with a painful scream as a bit of flesh tore away! "-AAAGH, FUCKN' COCKSUCKER-!" he spat, holding his hand with his free one, backing up against Emmy's exterior wall, and glancing over to the bloody face of the kid-

-he wasn't alone!

There were a number of similarly shambling people, grotesque fucks, blood running down their chin and lips. "You-you've all gone mad?!" He spat.

Inside...

"Arrggggh!!"

One of the waitress' turned to the sound of Paul screaming, and saw the door leading into the side alley swing open-

-crash!

Glass shattered with food items, as she stared at Paul, dragging himself into the restaurant covered in blood and ragged bites! She screamed as he stumbled into the kitchen with Travis biting down on his neck! Travis yanked himself free of Paul's shoulder, the fatter man sliding across the tile floor, oily red streaks painted beneath him as he tried to slide away from Travis. "H-he's gone psycho! THEY ALL GONE BATSHIT!" He screamed blood stained shirt and apron his left hand covering the newest injury to the space between his neck and shoulder. He felt woozy, blood rolling down the front of his shirt as he began to hyperventilate.1

Linda, the waitress, held up her hands and screamed bloody murder as Travis turned to her and pushed her arms aside, biting down onto her neck! The pink outfit immediately got stained with blood as Travis chomped down on her neck, her face contorted into a mix of fear and confusion as he simply tore the flesh from her slender neck!2

The Deputy Sheriff, having been roused by the screaming had shot up from his seat, drawing his sidearm on Travis. "FREEZE ASSHOLE!" He spat, but no threat would get the zombified Travis to let go of his prey! The Deputy flipped the safety off the Glock 17, and fired a round, intending to make it a warning shot, but as it just so happened, the zombie turned and the bullet smacked Linda through the back of her head and out the other end. Practically nothing was left of her face by that point, and Sarah, the remaining waitress who was screaming in the corner, decided it was time to bolt! As did the few other individuals inside Emmy's Diner, who decided to rush out the front door and into the street!

As soon as they did, these people were being chased by a few others with blood caked lips and crimson ichor stained clothes. "Oh dear mother in heaven...!" The Deputy gasped, having never shot someone in the field before, accidentally hitting Linda made him pale and his stomach churn with regret, only to then be tackled by Travis!

Linda's near headless corpse fell to the tile floor beside the counter in an aisle leading towards the street, blood pooling under her twitching body. The Deputy struggled with Travis, backing out of the door, into the front of the Diner, Travis biting his forearm as he thrashed and fired the gun another time! The bullet flew into the air, hitting no one as he stumbled away, a part of his jacket sleeve tearing with Travis' teeth as he simply bolted for his Squad Car!

The man fumbled with his door, being bit on the shoulder as Travis who had parted hair, bit down on his shoulder hard! "ARGGH!" The cop screamed, only managing to unlock the doors of the crown victoria, he pushed the zombie into the back seat and slammed the door behind it! He had the departments older Browning HP in the glovebox...3 something he'd have to leave behind! "Fuck, fuck..." He spat, blood running down his arm as he backed up and tries his radio. "This is Deputy Mills, Deputy...what the fuck? Why the radio out?!" He screamed and then realized he was being chased down by other zombies! He began to turn his gun on the approaching zombies, discharging the weapon as he backed away. "Sta-stay away!" He screams, voice wavering as he fires his gun several times, chest shots doing little but slow the zombies down as they approached! He soon turned tail, fleeing with those still sane on the streets, leaving Sapphire and Spade behind...!

_________
1: Claire's first zombie
2: The headless waitress the above zombie was eating
3: Original RE2's Cop Car used by Leon and Claire

What had just happened in the span of about a minute or so, made Sapphire go from a flirtatious mood, to shocked!

Emmy's Diner - Page 2 Sapphire_Shocked

She didn't scream, didn't panic, even after the officer fired his gun! She sorta flinched as she saw Linda's face splatter with gore and her body fall lifelessly to the tile floor. She saw everyone bail, the cop included! All the while, the street seemed to fill up with crazies! More people like Travis were attacking anyone walking in the street, it was pure chaos. "Wh-what the fuck was that..?" She began slowly, standing up from her seat, her high heel boots clicking as she walked across the now stained linoleum. She pressed her hand against the window, looking outside... before one of those freaks shot its face in the window! She recoiled back with a yelp! "Fuck me!" She screamed, turning to Linda's near headless corpse, Paul passed out in the kitchen... then back to Spade. "Oh God, this is happening? This is really happening..." she began to hyperventilate, pacing across the black and white tile, hands together, across her large, buoyant breasts, deepening the cleavage unintentionally as she bit her thumb's nail.

She sharply turned to the windows, hearing more gunshots in the street! "We're trapped..! We're-" she paused, batting her long dark lashes and then turned to the biker. "-wait, you've got a gun, right?!"
Sapphire
Sapphire
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Spade likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:49 am

The entire scene was a little much for Spade as well, as he stood in front of Sapphire, keeping her safe from the potential fall out as he put his hand on his bowie knife... but it didn't get beyond that, thankfully. He watched however, through the glass door and windows as the streets turned into pure chaos. "What the fuck...?" He says softly, and then realized that Sappy didn't scream once during all of what had just gone down. Okay... shock can occur in people differently, but damn she's acting pretty cool for someone who just saw what went down... even I am a little shocked yet it happened the way it did, but- His thoughts stopped and shifted when the woman began to pace, and then yelped when one of the creeps pushed its face against the window! He grabbed her shoulder, pulling her back. There was gunfire out in the streets too, and it made him feel uncomfortable.

Sapphire wrote:She sharply turned to the windows, hearing more gunshots in the street! "We're trapped..! We're-" she paused, batting her long dark lashes and then turned to the biker. "-wait, you've got a gun, right?!"

Spade blinked down at her, and scoffed. "R-really? What the hell makes you think I do Elvira?" He asked, somewhat offended as he walked over to the windows, and checked the street. "We don't need a gun, just gotta move fast on our feet. I can get my bike to run quick, so if we stick close we'll be safe." he explained, grabbing his helmet from his seat and tossed it to her. "Take this and put it on." he says, getting close to the door, peering out the corner and saw that the asshole who spooked Sapphire was still pounding on the glass... Something's not right with his eyes... he's blind? No... not quite, its like they're brighter. What's going on outside? Is this an outbreak of some sort of disease? Don't tell me I just walked into a city wide set for the next Night of the Living Dead movie! Cuz I know the smell of gunpowder, of blood, and what happened to that poor waitress behind me isn't some special effect for a flick... something's terribly, terribly wrong going on in this town!

Spade
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Sapphire likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:53 am

Spade wrote:The entire scene was a little much for Spade as well, as he stood in front of Sapphire, keeping her safe from the potential fall out as he put his hand on his bowie knife... but it didn't get beyond that, thankfully. He watched however, through the glass door and windows as the streets turned into pure chaos. "What the fuck...?" He says softly, and then realized that Sappy didn't scream once during all of what had just gone down. Okay... shock can occur in people differently, but damn she's acting pretty cool for someone who just saw what went down... even I am a little shocked yet it happened the way it did, but- His thoughts stopped and shifted when the woman began to pace, and then yelped when one of the creeps pushed its face against the window! He grabbed her shoulder, pulling her back. There was gunfire out in the streets too, and it made him feel uncomfortable.

Sapphire wrote:She sharply turned to the windows, hearing more gunshots in the street! "We're trapped..! We're-" she paused, batting her long dark lashes and then turned to the biker. "-wait, you've got a gun, right?!"

Spade blinked down at her, and scoffed. "R-really? What the hell makes you think I do Elvira?" He asked, somewhat offended as he walked over to the windows, and checked the street. "We don't need a gun, just gotta move fast on our feet. I can get my bike to run quick, so if we stick close we'll be safe." he explained, grabbing his helmet from his seat and tossed it to her. "Take this and put it on." he says, getting close to the door, peering out the corner and saw that the asshole who spooked Sapphire was still pounding on the glass... Something's not right with his eyes... he's blind? No... not quite, its like they're brighter. What's going on outside? Is this an outbreak of some sort of disease? Don't tell me I just walked into a city wide set for the next Night of the Living Dead movie! Cuz I know the smell of gunpowder, of blood, and what happened to that poor waitress behind me isn't some special effect for a flick... something's terribly, terribly wrong going on in this town!

She blinked, almost missing the helmet. "Y-you mean you don't? Just that big knife, that's it?" She says, sounding surprised. "I- I just figured big, biker baddies like you carried some form of protection..." she says, somewhat flustered. She then noticed him observing the man pounding on the window, Spade's body leaning against the doorframe as he scanned the front of the diner for more of them. "How, how are we gonna get past it? Its going to grab us as soon as it hears the bell? Sh-should I look for a weapon? A, a mop to at least jab him away from us?" She asked, rambling at this point.
Sapphire
Sapphire
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Spade likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:59 am

Spade was coming up with a strategy when Sapphire asked him about weapons, about finding a mop, on how to deal with the guy as they exited. He sighed, and slowly turned his head to her. Never mind... she's just as terrified as she should be... He thought. Blinking in her direction, mocking a patient woman batting her lashes as Sapphire continued to panic, the man reached back and rolled up the back of his shirt tucked behind his jeans with his right hand.

Emmy's Diner - Page 2 1200px-S26W_Bodyguard_left

Spade swiftly pulls out the S&W Bodyguard, a small "hammerless" five shot revolver chambered in .38 Special. He waved the gun in his hand and sighed again, glancing back out the door. "We won't need the mop, Sappy." he says without looking at her, his tone sounding somewhat defeated.

Spade
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Sapphire likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:03 am

Spade wrote:Spade was coming up with a strategy when Sapphire asked him about weapons, about finding a mop, on how to deal with the guy as they exited. He sighed, and slowly turned his head to her. Never mind... she's just as terrified as she should be... He thought. Blinking in her direction, mocking a patient woman batting her lashes as Sapphire continued to panic, the man reached back and rolled up the back of his shirt tucked behind his jeans with his right hand.

Spade swiftly pulls out the S&W Bodyguard, a small "hammerless" five shot revolver chambered in .38 Special. He waved the gun in his hand and sighed again, glancing back out the door. "We won't need the mop, Sappy." he says without looking at her, his tone sounding somewhat defeated.

She blinked and then pointed at him. "I fucking knew it! Fucking knew you had a gun! Wait, why did you pretend not to have one?! What the hell man?!" she switched from sounding elated to angry. "Why the hell are we still waiting here?! Blast him and lets get a fucking move on already!" She spat angrily.
Sapphire
Sapphire
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Spade likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:14 am

Sapphire wrote:
Spade wrote:Spade was coming up with a strategy when Sapphire asked him about weapons, about finding a mop, on how to deal with the guy as they exited. He sighed, and slowly turned his head to her. Never mind... she's just as terrified as she should be... He thought. Blinking in her direction, mocking a patient woman batting her lashes as Sapphire continued to panic, the man reached back and rolled up the back of his shirt tucked behind his jeans with his right hand.

She blinked and then pointed at him. "I fucking knew it! Fucking knew you had a gun! Wait, why did you pretend not to have one?! What the hell man?!" she switched from sounding elated to angry. "Why the hell are we still waiting here?! Blast him and lets get a fucking move on already!" She spat angrily.

He sighed, and glanced back to her with an irritated glare. "That's because, someone hasn't put their damn helmet on already! Now, simmer down, and c'mere, we gotta do this swiftly!" He barked, ushering her over, shaking his head as he raised the gun, barrel up and pointed to the ceiling in his right hand, his left falling upon the door of the diner. "'Blast him'," he mocked. "what the hell are they teaching you in vet school, vampy?" He says glaring at her before doing another sweep of the twilight painted town outside. "Okay, on the count of three... one..." he gripped the door. "...two," he began to open it-

Jingle-jingle-jingle!

His eyes widened, forgetting the damn bell above the door. The bleeding man paused banging on the window, and turned to face them! "-shit!" He spat, pushing the door open as the guy charged for them, Spade knocking him back with his force pushing into the glass door between them! He kept the door open for Sapphire to flee to his bike, not needing to tell her how to make a break for it, as he side stepped the door, letting it close behind them as he turned the .38 on the man who began to sit back up. He paused... it was a while since he killed a man, and he didn't like the thought of pulling a trigger again, but that was the purpose of tools such as these. To kill.

-BANG!

The round slammed into the man's heart, the shell powerful enough to make him recoil onto his back again as blood spurted from the wound. Not Night of the Living Dead... just a human. He thought, before turning to Sapphire and making his way to the bike. "Alright, hold tight and don't let go-" he says, stuffing the handgun into his jacket pocket, about to mount up on the Harley.

Spade
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Sapphire likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:29 am

Sapphire flustered, and slid the helmet on as originally ordered, silently standing at Spade's side. Everything seemed to been going their way, till both were alarmed by the bell hanging above the door! Something they simply just didn't take account for! Swiftly was the word to describe Spade as he slammed the door into the creep and made an opportunity for her to get to his bike! She didn't hesitate, running over to the bike, DD's swaying, getting there within seconds when she heard the loud 'pop' from the gun going off. She turned to Spade, who was stuffing the gun back into his jacket when she froze:

"Spade...!" She gasped, pointing to the man he just shot. A hole the size of a quarter, maybe more, was clearly visible through the left side of his chest, where his heart should be as he stood in front of the Emmy's Diner well lit windows, and turned to them with his cataract eyes! It was impossible, completely batshit insane! He was a walking corpse...!
Sapphire
Sapphire
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Spade likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:35 am

Sapphire wrote:Sapphire flustered, and slid the helmet on as originally ordered, silently standing at Spade's side. Everything seemed to been going their way, till both were alarmed by the bell hanging above the door! Something they simply just didn't take account for! Swiftly was the word to describe Spade as he slammed the door into the creep and made an opportunity for her to get to his bike! She didn't hesitate, running over to the bike, DD's swaying, getting there within seconds when she heard the loud 'pop' from the gun going off. She turned to Spade, who was stuffing the gun back into his jacket when she froze:

"Spade...!" She gasped, pointing to the man he just shot. A hole the size of a quarter, maybe more, was clearly visible through the left side of his chest, where his heart should be as he stood in front of the Emmy's Diner well lit windows, and turned to them with his cataract eyes! It was impossible, completely batshit insane! He was a walking corpse...!

Spade glanced up at Sapphire, noting her shocked expression, her hand pointing behind him. He turned in time to see the impossible, the light filtering through where he had shot it, before the thing lunged for him! Swiftly, he yanked out his buck knife, holding the man by his fore head back as he jabbed the full length of the blade into the man's gut four times! However, all it seemed to do was piss him off, and soon the former human pushed Spade onto his back! "Arrgh!" Spade cried, holding it back by its neck now! The creature on top of him, chomping the air in front of his face, humid and rancid breath washing over him! He went for his gun, the knife still embedded into its gut when the weapon clanged onto the asphalt and spun past Spade's head, and just out of reach of his right hand! "Dammit!" he spat, reaching for it as his eyes stared at the thing on top of him, trying to bite his Goddamned nose off!

Spade
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Sapphire likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Murphy Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:05 am

Shane Murphy
Shane Murphy
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Spade and Sapphire like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:11 am

"Spade!" Sapphire screamed as the zombie tackled the biker! She looked around her for something to use, seeing the gun, but not confident enough to actually use it for fear of hitting Spade-

Clank-!

She jumped at the sound, turning swiftly to the bat rolling on the sidewalk. Without lingering on the 'why' she grabbed the makeshift weapon, and then made her way over to the zombie, sliding the bat around its head, putting space between the biker's face and its teeth! "Get... off him!!" She screamed, pulling him back, the bat sliding under his neck, the woman managing to drag the zombie off Spade's body before she swung him aggressively into the alley and slammed the helmet on her head against its face with a powerful snap down of her neck! She didn't end there! She grabbed the knife from its stomach, yanked it out and then slashed its neck... only to realize it didn't do much so, with the bat still in her other hand, she swung wide and connected to the side of its skull with hard smack!

The monster of a man recoiled, falling like a sack of rocks into a pile of trash. Sapphire looking up now, to see who tossed the bat down, looking like it came from the top of Raccoon Cinema...
Sapphire
Sapphire
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Spade and Shane Murphy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Murphy Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:19 am

Shane Murphy
Shane Murphy
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Spade and Sapphire like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:26 am

Spade felt like he was a goner, before Sapphire stepped up and literally batted the fucker off of him! Not only that, she fucking wrecked him with his helmet, combined with the use of his knife and the... baseball bat? Don't know, don't care. I've still got my face and we are now free to fucking ace this place! He thought, and then shifted to his side, crawled for his gun, grabbed it, and scrambled back to his feet. "Thanks for the assist, kill, and everything there killer," he says to the woman with a wink, grabbing her by the shoulder, and taking his knife back, wiping the blood off on his jeans before sliding it into its sheath again. He put the gun back into his jacket, and glanced to her, looking up at the roof of the neighbouring building. "What? You see a dragon too or something? C'mon, hop on! We need to get the hell out of here!" He shouted, revving the engine of the Harley.

Spade
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Sapphire and Shane Murphy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:36 am

Sapphire looked everywhere in the sky as Spade complimented her, and began pulling her towards the bike. I could've sworn I saw... someone?? She thought.

Spade wrote:Spade felt like he was a goner, before Sapphire stepped up and literally batted the fucker off of him! Not only that, she fucking wrecked him with his helmet, combined with the use of his knife and the... baseball bat? Don't know, don't care. I've still got my face and we are now free to fucking ace this place! He thought, and then shifted to his side, crawled for his gun, grabbed it, and scrambled back to his feet. "Thanks for the assist, kill, and everything there killer," he says to the woman with a wink, grabbing her by the shoulder, and taking his knife back, wiping the blood off on his jeans before sliding it into its sheath again. He put the gun back into his jacket, and glanced to her, looking up at the roof of the neighbouring building. "What? You see a dragon too or something? C'mon, hop on! We need to get the hell out of here!" He shouted, revving the engine of the Harley.

She blinked as the biker called out to her again, and she turned to Spade, then back to the roof top. She saw no windows from the brick building, since it was a theatre, so it had to mean someone up there really liked them. "N-no," she commented back to Spade. "God I hope not, I don't plant to actually get eaten by a dragon in real life-" she snorted, before flushing at what she revealed.

Sapphire
Sapphire
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:41 am

Spade paused and glanced back. "What?" He shook his head. "Never mind, just hop on, its going to get real fast!"

Spade
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:45 am

Spade wrote:Spade paused and glanced back. "What?" He shook his head. "Never mind, just hop on, its going to get real fast!"

"R-right!" she said, swinging one sexy leg over and hugging him close, her large bosom flattening against his back, her arms, with the newly acquired weapon [bat] in hand, linked around his waist as she braces herself! She gave a desperate, glance back to the roof, mentally thanking whoever saved their asses as she waited for Spade to fly!
Sapphire
Sapphire
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:50 am

Without further preamble, as soon as he felt sure Sapphire was secure, especially given the number of undead- and yes, he truly accepted them now as not human, but... some sort of in between - grew. He peeled away from the pavement, the engine roaring down Ema street towards Park, leaving that Diner Dash from Hell behind!

(to here/Ema Street)

Spade
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum