Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street

+2
RECB's SB Wrangler
Saoirse O'Neil
6 posters

Go down

Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Empty Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Thu May 05, 2022 6:10 am

Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Euston_Street_Bridge

A small pedestrian bridge that extends across the Circular River. Its not shown on the map due to it being a pedestrian bridge only, no vehicles allowed to make use of the path. This part of the bridge is on the Raven's Gate side, and is part of Euston Street, hence the name. Crossing takes one towards the 'River Ave' side, which is (here)

Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Unknown
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Freezing' 'Freezing'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Left_bar_bleue5/5Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Left_bar_bleue16/20Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)68x shot shells, 130x 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)4x Flare Gun Cartridges
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)3x Cigs, 1x bottles of water, 3x (100%, 50%, 50%) First Aid Spray Cans
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Tactical Police Knife, Zippo lighter, apartment keys, work keys, 'Genesis Cell: O Negative' blood sample w/pocket freezer, 'Lucky' Bullet (9mm)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Left_bar_bleue12/15Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Empty_bar_bleue  (12/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Left_bar_bleue2/3Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Empty_bar_bleue  (2/3)

Damian Handy, U331 and Jack Cavanaugh like this post

Back to top Go down

Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Empty Re: Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Thu May 05, 2022 6:43 am

(From the other side of the bridge...)

Saoirse continued to cross the rest of the bridge's length.

She didn't have too far to go from here, having been near the center of the bridge when shit went down. She continued to glance over the side of the bridge, into the deep water. She could still make out the shark's glow, as it seemed to follow her curiously. "Heh," she smirked, feeling a little less shaken from it the more she was exposed to it. Though, that didn't mean she was going to jump in and swim around with it. Helll no, not if she had a working brain cell left in her head she wouldn't! I still hate myself for not grabbing a med kit or something, and I may have just tight-roped the damn bridge back there, almost plunging 3 meters into fucking cold as shit water, but I'm still of sound mind that I'm not gonna be skinny dipping anytime soon in any of the local waters. Never again... the water has betrayed me...

She now and then, shook her legs, the feeling of the frog-man's saliva rolling down her legs, (one of which still bleeding) still persisted, and it bugged her out! "Damn it..." she grumbled with lidded, annoyed eyes; the guitar or rather makeshift club's neck slung on her left shoulder as she continued forth towards Euston Street... towards the direction of the University.

Okay... lets see how good my memory is of the local area... She thought of her surroundings, and of the stupid travel brochure maps littering the campus, and though it was slightly fuzzy she had a 'clear enough' picture to work with:
Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street RACCOON_CITY_MAP_Saoirse_Memory
Okay.. I'm on Euston Street Bridge, and... Euston Street. That leads to Good Street, which is in front of the Campus... my destination is River Ave Crossing, or Flower Street Bridge, depending on the conditions... I wouldn't be surprised if Nessy IS real, and hasn't already eaten both bridges... In either case, I need to head to Good Street, and head towards my right... then take another right when I see the bridges? Well, I guess a plan is better than no plan! Lets do this!

Saoirse psyched herself up, and continued to press forward towards the end of this side of the bridge!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Left_bar_bleue5/5Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Left_bar_bleue16/20Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)68x shot shells, 130x 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)4x Flare Gun Cartridges
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)3x Cigs, 1x bottles of water, 3x (100%, 50%, 50%) First Aid Spray Cans
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Tactical Police Knife, Zippo lighter, apartment keys, work keys, 'Genesis Cell: O Negative' blood sample w/pocket freezer, 'Lucky' Bullet (9mm)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Left_bar_bleue12/15Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Empty_bar_bleue  (12/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Left_bar_bleue2/3Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Empty_bar_bleue  (2/3)

Damian Handy, U331 and Jack Cavanaugh like this post

Back to top Go down

Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Empty Re: Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street

Post by RECB's SB Wrangler Thu May 05, 2022 7:13 am

"Ello Sweetheart, what ave we ere?  Hehe!"

The husky voice spoke softly to himself safely tucked away on a perch.  His trained ears caught the sounds of screams, not the usual run of the mill type of zombie horror night screams you would associate with terror and people running scared but true fear and anger.

Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street ZOGuqxdM-6uWGjJsvY9MwVonF-6bdaRtbaaDS6j7Hjg

The lens of the scope scanned the streets below until they settled on a woman, with hair the color of scarlet.

"Bloody ell, you not suppose to be ere darlin.  Suppose we'll give you an and gettin where you're goin then.  Hehe!

He continues to sight her down the end of his scope as she reaches the bridge and has her circus of fun trying to cross, the entire thing doesn't seem to phase him one way or another.  Neither giant Mr. Toad's or Jaws the house pet, as he keeps his sight dead center on the red headed woman.  He begins to whistle a song as he follows her off the bridge.

As she's getting her bearings he pulls the trigger once, his unseen bullet speeding on it's way, striking his unsuspecting target.  A testament to his skills with his weapon of choice.  

Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Dragunov

As the bullet strikes his target a loud snap from the bullet ripping through one of the tuners on the guitar.

(Congratulations, you have uncover Resident Evil Corporate Battle's Secret Boss number 1 ...

THE SNIPER!)

RECB's SB Wrangler
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Darkstorm Zero, Damian Handy, U331, Jack Cavanaugh and Saoirse O'Neil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstorm Zero Thu May 05, 2022 9:02 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"What the fuck?! Get off me!!" Sersh screamed, unable to flutter her legs thanks to them currently being occupied by the second, slimy frogman's gullet! She looked down, alarmed at the creature who managed to grip her hips with its weird, hybrid webbed and slime covered claws! "GET OFF MAN! GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!" She shrieked, wiggling her hips, feeling the toothless creature pull itself up her legs- the sticky, gross feeling of its humid throat, the moist undulating flesh wrapped around her calves and ankles! It was moist, tight and very hot where her ankles were and she winced as she felt the odd, slimy tongue slither between her thighs as its large mouth climbed up to her mid thighs! "How the hell are you even doing that man?!" Saoirse shrieked, swishing her hips side to side, her breasts pumping up and down as she felt her grip loosen due to the creature's weight! "N-no no no!!" she screamed, wide eyed, anxious, heart climbing into her throat! What the fuck man?! Am I seriously going to get eaten by Mr. FUCKING TOAD?! She mentally screamed, squirming violently before.. the hands around her waist dropped!

"Huh?!" She gasped, glancing down at the creature just hanging off her thighs. She could see blood gushing from below it, bathing the shark in crimson as its massive body dipped back into the brackish water. "Holy fuck it ate it!" Saoirse screamed with amazement! Did it save me or was that simply the Luck of the Irish? Yeah, I'll take whatever makes me live longer! Now... I need to seriously get my ass back up on solid ground! The red head began wiggling her hips, forcing her legs to spread and kick as she winced and swung her body forward and back! "C'mon...fucker! Let. GO!" she strained before swinging her legs forwards and under the bridge, the slimy frog's upper half launching off of her shapely legs, slime running down each of them as they braced the cooler night air once again!

Splash!

The Gamma's body hit the water, and she now hung there again, free to actually climb back up! "Eyuuugh... that's sick, yeugh...!" she complained at the feeling of the slimy goop running down her legs. She shook her head side to side, her ponytail swishing. "Okay, just gotta... climb up...!" She grunted, straining herself, her eyes shut tight, her teeth bared! She pulled herself up, slowly, managing to plop her double D's up onto the remaining half of the bridge, then, winking her green eyes open, she grunts as she slides her stomach up and over as well! "Almost, there-" she whimpered, chest flattening on the bridge's surface! She dragged herself across the concrete, kicking her legs furiously as if it were helping (despite it not). "---haaaa!" She gasped, throwing her guitar case off her back, letting it slide against the bridge before turning and laying onto her back! "Ha...hah.... ha....." she breathed in and out, her bosom rising and falling, one of the flare shells she had tossed into her bra coming loose, bounced off her sternum and smacked her in the face, making her lids twitch. "..ha-ow!...Hrmm..." She grumbled with irritated eyes. Sharks in the Circular River? Now she wondered if this creature that saved her was the infamous 'Vicki' the Victoria Lake, Lake Monster. No... that one's supposed to look like a Elasmosaurus, like Nessy according to the rumors... She corrected herself, then went still. Her large green eyes got very small as she had a sudden, terrifying thought: Oh my God...Is Vicki OR Nessy real?!

Gulping, as she pictured herself suddenly staring at a long dinosaur neck, a reptilian head looking down at her, licking its chops as she screams only to be clamped down to her thighs, lifted up and unceremoniously eaten! A bulge traveling down a long, waterslide of death...!

Silently, yet swiftly, Saoirse lifted her ass and back walked a few more feet, allowing her dangling legs to slid up onto the bridge fully. She lay there hands on her stomach, moving the flares from her bra back to her waist bag before that. "Shit man... monsters, cryptids... fresh water great whites. Zombies. Frog people? Dude, this is either one wicked ass acid trip or the world is more... dangerous than I would have ever imagined. Here I thought student loans are bad, at least they don't unfold themselves out of the envelope and try to rip your head off! No one's gonna fucking believe this, how will the man try to explain this shit dude? How...?" She says blinking. She needed a smoke...

She patted her pockets, and closed her eyes. "Shit..." she sighed, reopening her eyes half way. She felt as if she fell asleep, maybe she'd wake up in her bed? Or the distressed leather couch at work? She closed her eyes again...

The wind howled, and she listened past the sound of the waves below her. Saoirse could hear... that chorus of the undead once again. She slowly reopened her green eyes. "Oh gawd... it's real... I just... survived that. I'm alone. Alive... in the City of the Dead..." She shuttered at the thought. She shuttered, and felt hot tears roll down her freckled cheeks again. Her family were out there in this... fucking mess. God... Sean was hurt, Pat and Kieran are missing, Dad's hopefully still waiting for all of us at the Station. I gotta... I gotta get to them. I need to see them, need to be with them. Damn it, this fucking blows man! Shit... this is fucking FUBAR dude!!

Saoirse slowly sat up, sighing heavily, wiping her green eyes with the corners of her sleeves. She slowly collected herself, and checked her leg.

She'd suffered worse from mountain biking in the Akrlay, but she was worried if anything else out there would be drawn to the blood. She would need to patch it up, but the idiot she was, never bothered grabbing a medkit from Sam's! "Well, I ain't trapeze-ing myself back over to find out... hell with that. And fuck man!" she grumbled, tossing back her head! "My fucking bike! Ugh... well, at least my old one isn't on the bottom of the fucking river. Still, I liked those bikes... both of them! Shit, this fucking bites..."

She slowly pulled herself back up to her feet, still shivering as the slimy saliva of the frog man still coated her legs! That made her slightly worried as well... she'd have to disinfect the wound. She'd hazard a guess that the frogger didn't exactly keep his mouth or throat clean. If she learned anything from University, it was that bacteria was at its most concentrated in the mouth, even if you brushed. Human mouths were disgusting, if you think about it... She'd never French kiss a dude... not that she had reason to in the first place. Fucking ick, man.

She grabbed the flare pistol, and tucked it back into her bag, before picking up her guitar case again. She thought about it for a moment... and unzipped the bag. Saoirse pulled out the ebony electric guitar, and slowly began removing the six strings. She set them back into the back, zipped it up and slid the bag around her shoulder, strap between her breasts again. It was expensive... but she figured if it was between it and her life? She'll chose her life. She could always get a new guitar... a new bike. She held the improvised club by the neck, holding the wider end of the neck in her other hand, the axe like shape of the weighted end was now beside her face as she held the 'weapon' diagonally in front of her. She leaned over to the side of the bridge, just making out the faint glow of the shark. She still had a bit of a travel across the bridge... and she was going to hope it wasn't going to turn on her now... at this point, despite the rescue, she wasn't going to take any more chances. "Thanks..." she said softly to the glowing creature, before continuing down the rest of the bridge's length:

(to the 'other' side of the bridge... Wink)

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:(From the other side of the bridge...)

Saoirse continued to cross the rest of the bridge's length.

She didn't have too far to go from here, having been near the center of the bridge when shit went down. She continued to glance over the side of the bridge, into the deep water. She could still make out the shark's glow, as it seemed to follow her curiously. "Heh," she smirked, feeling a little less shaken from it the more she was exposed to it. Though, that didn't mean she was going to jump in and swim around with it. Helll no, not if she had a working brain cell left in her head she wouldn't! I still hate myself for not grabbing a med kit or something, and I may have just tight-roped the damn bridge back there, almost plunging 3 meters into fucking cold as shit water, but I'm still of sound mind that I'm not gonna be skinny dipping anytime soon in any of the local waters. Never again... the water has betrayed me...

She now and then, shook her legs, the feeling of the frog-man's saliva rolling down her legs, (one of which still bleeding) still persisted, and it bugged her out! "Damn it..." she grumbled with lidded, annoyed eyes; the guitar or rather makeshift club's neck slung on her left shoulder as she continued forth towards Euston Street... towards the direction of the University.

Okay... lets see how good my memory is of the local area... She thought of her surroundings, and of the stupid travel brochure maps littering the campus, and though it was slightly fuzzy she had a 'clear enough' picture to work with:
Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street RACCOON_CITY_MAP_Saoirse_Memory
Okay.. I'm on Euston Street Bridge, and... Euston Street. That leads to Good Street, which is in front of the Campus... my destination is River Ave Crossing, or Flower Street Bridge, depending on the conditions... I wouldn't be surprised if Nessy IS real, and hasn't already eaten both bridges... In either case, I need to head to Good Street, and head towards my right... then take another right when I see the bridges? Well, I guess a plan is better than no plan! Lets do this!

Saoirse psyched herself up, and continued to press forward towards the end of this side of the bridge!

The shark continued to circle around the girl as she made her way across the final unbroken section of the foot bridge, occasionally letting out a flash of electricity (A slow brightening and dimming, to ward off other predators who may try their ill fated luck like the Hunter did. Her doral fin lazily swaying two and fro in the water, small ribbons of electricity crackling and snapping along the surface behind it. However, what came next triggered Skybolt's reflexes.

RECB's SB Wrangler wrote:"Ello Sweetheart, what ave we ere? Hehe!"

The husky voice spoke softly to himself safely tucked away on a perch. His trained ears caught the sounds of screams, not the usual run of the mill type of zombie horror night screams you would associate with terror and people running scared but true fear and anger.

Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street ZOGuqxdM-6uWGjJsvY9MwVonF-6bdaRtbaaDS6j7Hjg

The lens of the scope scanned the streets below until they settled on a woman, with hair the color of scarlet.

"Bloody ell, you not suppose to be ere darlin. Suppose we'll give you an and gettin where you're goin then. Hehe!

He continues to sight her down the end of his scope as she reaches the bridge and has her circus of fun trying to cross, the entire thing doesn't seem to phase him one way or another. Neither giant Mr. Toad's or Jaws the house pet, as he keeps his sight dead center on the red headed woman. He begins to whistle a song as he follows her off the bridge.

As she's getting her bearings he pulls the trigger once, his unseen bullet speeding on it's way, striking his unsuspecting target. A testament to his skills with his weapon of choice.

Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Dragunov

As the bullet strikes his target a loud snap from the bullet ripping through one of the tuners on the guitar.

(Congratulations, you have uncover Resident Evil Corporate Battle's Secret Boss number 1 ...

THE SNIPER!)

The sound of gunfire caused Skybolt's head to snap around and with her enhanced vision, she could see a man on a rooftop a fair distance away. Skybolt hated gunfire, she hated the sound of those little back metal devices, those things took away one of her friends. And that made the 45 foot female shark very upset. And when she was upset, she got angry. And when she got angry, thats when bad people get disintegrated!

She surfaced her head again, mouth agape, her teeth and maw were glowing brightly with accumulating electrical energy, before she finally sent it towards the sniper as a terrifying bolt.

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Character Type: B.O.W.
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Left_bar_bleue18/20Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)
Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Left_bar_bleue200/200Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Left_bar_bleue0/0Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Left_bar_bleue0/0Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Damian Handy, U331 and Saoirse O'Neil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by U331 Thu May 05, 2022 10:48 am

Just as Skybolt changed her focus, it allowed a small pod of Gammas to move in! Some were able to jump up to the roof of the bridge, others grabbed hold of the rails, and slowly began to pull themselves up, sensing the non-carrier walking along the bridge! There were at least five in all, two on the north side, towards the Clock Tower, and the other three on the southern side, closer to the shark. One on the south side climbed up right next to Saoirse, half pulling itself up and reaching out for her with a webbed hand!
U331
U331
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Darkstorm Zero and Saoirse O'Neil like this post

Back to top Go down

Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Empty LETS ROCK!

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Thu May 05, 2022 11:43 am

Sersh was psyched up, and a little more determined now that she let her rather intimate brush with death fall to the back of her mind, and be what pushed her forwards. She would occasionally glance over to her right, and would watch the unique shark lazily swim about; the occasional 'bug zap' or two catching her eye as she went along. "You're pretty coo, Guppy Blue," she rhymed, her face cracking into the first legit smile she had almost all day besides that moment she posed outside of her shower. "Guppy Blue... it's pretty rad, only a little diminutive to what you really are, but callin' ya Blue Shark wouldn't be accurate, as you're clearly some form of, Great White. You don't have two penises either...  so it be remiss of me to call you 'Bruce', plus the copyright infringerinos man." She said to the creature. She glanced over again and smirked. "Yeah, plus it sounds kinda cute~" She giggled.

[SVD Fire]

The sound, was like distant thunder in the split second she heard it, but it was almost immediately after, she would realize it was not thunder at all. Somewhere from her left the bullet tore through one of her tuners, the 7.62×54mmR bullet not only tore through the upper most tuner, it pulled most of the head off with it as well! She felt fragments of metal shrapnel collide into her left hand, the underside part connected to her pinky given her hand was so close to the end of the neck! Beside that, the force of the blow caused the guitar to pull her wrist with the concussive recoil, the guitar swinging out left wards as she let go from the pain of the jacket from the round entering her hand!

"Eyaah!' she cried, feeling warm blood run through her glove, out it, into her other hand which covered the wound as she knelt down and her guitar hit the concrete walkway spinning!

She looked at the wound, three coppery pieces of metal jabbed into the bottom ridge of her hand, her left hand shaking horribly from the painful sensation! "The fuck now?!" She shrieked, looking around, noticing Guppy Blue swimming from her side of the bridge towards the clock tower side now, creating a large bolt of electricity which was sent to a building far... far off in the north part of Raccoon. She didn't know what building it was, but if the shark could understand where the shot came from- which would make sense given how sound traveled fastest in water. She bit her lower lip, sweat rolling down her neck and cheek as she shook it off and grabbed the guitar with her right hand. She had company again...

Reaching out for her from her right, the frog-man received a blow from her formerly mighty and currently non-electric axe, now finding it fitting the beast below her, Guppy Blue, was an electric mackerel. "Shit, don't you guys know when to quit?!" She spat, as the flat end of the guitar smacked it in the face, sending it flying off the bridge! She ran ahead now, not wanting to sit still and get shot, the axe- er, guitar, slung over her right shoulder as she ran forward, her left arm left limp as almost any kind of movement hurt on that hand as blood dripped onto the concrete below her feet.

She saw another hop onto the bridge, and without hesitation, she swung the guitar down into its neck, side stepping around it as her blow connected, twisting her body around so she could face its back and the way back to the River Ave side of the bridge, simply to deliver a blow with her right leg to the center of it's back! "Don't you see I'm really not into you?!" She spat, realizing it was a double entendre, but didn't care, and spun on the balls of her feet after the frogger was sent flying onto its stomach a few feet away from her.

She was back to facing the college side of the river again, and resumed her deadman's sprint for Euston Street like she had planned! "Shit... fucking hand hurts!" She grumbled, her left hand still shaking, adrenaline flowing but the pain was still present sadly. I need to find cover, get the fuck off this bridge before that lunatic kills me! Jesus man, why the hell is someone shooting at me in the first place?! I'm not a zombie! She thought, before yelling out:

"YO! I'm not a fucking zombie man!!"

She wasn't sure if they could hear her, given how potentially far away they were, but the only weapon she had that could... perish the thought, take on another human with? Would likely be the flare pistol in her waist bag, but her hands were full right now, or rather one was and the other for the time being disabled! "Shit... SHIT!" she spat, as she swung her arm out when she saw another frog man on the right side of the bridge (south) swing itself in, and the guitar connected with its belly!

The beast made a weird, surprised amphibious screech before it hit the railing and back flipped down back into the water again with a splash! "'Frogmen'? HEH, more like Frog-BOYS! Bitch can't even swim!" Saorise taunted haughtily, still running for dear life!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Damian Handy and U331 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RECB's SB Wrangler Thu May 05, 2022 3:06 pm

Before the first casing hit the ground on the roof top next to him, he lined up his second shot.

"One, two, three, four, five..."

The second shot was fired at the same time as Skybolt reacted to the first shot. Giving it a better location of it's origin for the Great White's retaliatory blast.  But the shot speed to it's target a Gamma Tarzan swinging across the bottom of the bridge toward the unsuspecting red head busily defending herself now from the rest of it's pod mates.  

"That's a naughty little Gamma, no fun blindsided the Sheila now!"

His eyes catch the glint of the Electrical Blast as it sparks to life speeding almost as fast as the bullet.

"Ello love, what ave we ere?"

Sliding his SVD a fraction or so over to  stare down the fast approaching threat.

Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgXN_PLuCRZc4bG2a0ZUbMIc45FTWu2Rs1Mdfjxoe3DD2vAQEDIBOPrJu0uQ5cUncPWcM&usqp=CAU

" Now who let the Bluark out of it's tank.  Four..."

Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Electric-ball-lightning-vector-31887411

"five.. six..."

He fires again, this time pulling the trigger three times in rapid succession taking full advantage of the Dragonov's main function as a long range semi-automatic support weapon.  Each shot sent rifling back toward the origin of the blue lighting arcing toward his position basically back towards Skybolt's over sized mouth.

He began realigning his scope toward the redhead for another shot hopefully before the lightning blast made contact and cut short his life.

"Five... four... three..."

Pulling the trigger he sent a shot toward the red head.

"Two... all's fair blokes..."

"One?"

Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street 17538423-%E9%9B%B7%E3%81%AB%E6%89%93%E3%81%9F%E3%82%A2%E3%83%A1%E3%83%AA%E3%82%AB%E5%9B%BD%E6%97%97%E3%82%92%E6%8C%81%E3%81%A4%E7%B5%8C%E6%B8%88%E5%8D%B1%E6%A9%9F%E3%81%AE%E6%A6%82%E5%BF%B5

"Who says Uncle Sam doesn't have a bloke's back!"

RECB's SB Wrangler
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Darkstorm Zero, U331 and Saoirse O'Neil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstorm Zero Thu May 05, 2022 10:50 pm

The shark didn't see how the bullets diminished her bolt of energy, as she turned her attention to the incoming gamma's immediately, with a quick thrust of her tail she dove down, back to knifing the water with her glowing, bulbous fin. The bullets the sniper had fired deflecting off the bolt's EM field as it streaked through the sky.

Her attention rapidly refocused on the Hunters.

Skybolt realized she couldn't intercept them in time before they could grab a hold of her new friend again, so in this instance, she unfolded the rest of her bulbs, and each flashed a bright white/blue light as the shark activated it's special ability - teleportation.

It's body transformed into a streak of lightning that moved near light speed, reappearing right next to the offending Gamma, jaws agape, before it bit down on the creature, giving it an electrified bite around the torso, while at the same time swiping it's tail at the other two on that side of the bridge. The lens flare of the sniper's scope reflecting her own light caught her attention, and she extended her EM field to try and deflect any further shots towards her human. 'Gotta keep Hina safe... No more losing friends to bad humans with bad weapons!' Skybolt thought, determined to not let it happen again.

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Left_bar_bleue18/20Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)
Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Left_bar_bleue200/200Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

U331 and Saoirse O'Neil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by U331 Fri May 06, 2022 4:13 am

The Gamma onslaught still continued as Saoirse knocked around three, and the Mysterious Sniper at least shot one of the five. Skybolt managed to clean up those that fell haplessly into her gullet or fell hopelessly to her gnashing teeth! There was one left, one whom managed to make it inside the enclosed bridge whom the Irish American Gal had stunned and kicked away. It got back to its feet, and began hop-running for her on all fours- which was something unprecedented from typical MA-124s. The beast hoppity hopped almost directly behind Saoirse, its massive jaws widening over her head!

WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZ!!---*SPLAT!*

Blood splattered the walkway behind Saoirse, as the creature's weakspot was exposed to a 7.62x54 Rimmed cartridge's bullet that tumbled upon entry through its skull and out the other end, incidentally due to the electric pulse from Skybolt just slightly altering the projectile's path- either that, or the shot was intentional- potentially alluding that the shooter was not only skilled, but toying around with Saoirse!

The hunter Gamma fell dead and flat on its stomach on the walkway. Twitching a few times as the life left it. The pod had been otherwise eliminated in a manner of moments due to the two humans and the shark, but there could be more lurking nearby...!
U331
U331
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Fri May 06, 2022 6:04 am

U331 wrote:The Gamma onslaught still continued as Saoirse knocked around three, and the Mysterious Sniper at least shot one of the five. Skybolt managed to clean up those that fell haplessly into her gullet or fell hopelessly to her gnashing teeth! There was one left, one whom managed to make it inside the enclosed bridge whom the Irish American Gal had stunned and kicked away. It got back to its feet, and began hop-running for her on all fours- which was something unprecedented from typical MA-124s. The beast hoppity hopped almost directly behind Saoirse, its massive jaws widening over her head!

WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZ!!---*SPLAT!*

Blood splattered the walkway behind Saoirse, as the creature's weakspot was exposed to a 7.62x54 Rimmed cartridge's bullet that tumbled upon entry through its skull and out the other end, incidentally due to the electric pulse from Skybolt just slightly altering the projectile's path- either that, or the shot was intentional- potentially alluding that the shooter was not only skilled, but toying around with Saoirse!

The hunter Gamma fell dead and flat on its stomach on the walkway. Twitching a few times as the life left it. The pod had been otherwise eliminated in a manner of moments due to the two humans and the shark, but there could be more lurking nearby...!

Dripdripdripdripdrip...

Gunshot after gunshot, the loud boom of the weapon across the water put Saoirse back into a state of panic! "What the fuck does he want with me?!" She screamed, not stopping her sprint, even after the frogman behind her exploded with a well placed round!

Dripdripdripdripdrip...

Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Blood-drops-drip

Blood dribbled down the girl's left pinky, suddenly realizing she should lift it, in spite of the pain, as she started feeling woozy. "Fuck... forgot... gotta, raise it above my heart or I'm going to bleed like a pig...!" She panted as she was sprinting, having thought her sudden exhaustion was from EVERYTHING ELSE! She was leaving a well spaced out, beaded trail of blood across the bridge.

Dripdripdripdripdrip...

She wasn't yet aware of the damage done to the flat of her hand, still lucky the copper and lead shards hadn't driven too deep nor claim a finger once the bullet broke apart! She could feel the warm fluid rolling beneath the ventilated open fingered glove, and see the shards jutting out of the leather, but could only imagine what it looked like under the accessory:

Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Female_Hand_PNG_Clip_Art_Image
(X-ray shot under glove)

She now raised her left arm, looking like she was hitch hiking, felling the blood swish under the black leather and now drip down her wrist and forearm. "Fuck...realllly regretting not looking for a first aid kit now!" Sersh moaned as she made it towards the stairwell leading onto Euston Street! She saw some parked cars ahead of her, and continued to sprint towards the vehicles to avoid the sniper's fire! She slid behind a yellow cab, and waited to catch her breath, taking a look at her hand.

"Aw... fuck... that's gnarly...!" Sersh groaned, making out the small pieces of copper jutting out from the glove. She could only see four jagged metallic pieces jutting from the wound, and hoped they didn't require serious work. She knew... 'technically' how to fix the wounds, but wouldn't be able to do it on her own... Fuck man, I need to watch myself... Shit, shit... I need to come up with a plan, gotta stay low, get myself somewhere... I can't fucking head to the station like this! She told herself, and began to weigh her options. She looked to her left as she pressed her back against the frame of the yellow cab, while still hunkered down behind the cab. In her sight was the University's Bell Tower...

It was only a couple blocks away, but would she be able to make it?

She closed her eyes. Inhale... Exhale... Inhale... Exhale... She reopened her eyes, and made a break for it! She ran to the next parked car, stopped, then after a moment or two, broke for the next! I can do this... I can do this...! She thought, running with the guitar in her right hand, her left hand held up to reduce the blood volume seeping from her hand wound!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RECB's SB Wrangler Fri May 06, 2022 9:29 am

He continued to follow her progress, switching out his regular ammo, for more situational ammunitions.  More specifically ammo that wouldn't be effected by Little Bluark.  He kept harassing her the whole way before switching his ammo, to a more effective rubber round.

"Alright now Sheila, no more wandering off."

Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Depositphotos_216241214-stock-video-point-view-rifle-scope-woman

Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street ?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true

"No more walkabout Sheila, run for the cover of the Uni of there, out of my line of sight.  It's nice an' safe there Sheila, nice and safe.  Hehe!"

As she runs for the University he shoots a few times to keep her running for her life, not knowing that he switched his ammunition's to rubber bullets.  Letting his shots fall short and across the path behind her to avoid an further damage to her being.  Right up until she reaches the doors of the building, as which point he pulls the trigger one last time.  Just as she opens the doors to the University.

Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Hqdefault

RECB's SB Wrangler
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstorm Zero Fri May 06, 2022 9:36 am

Skybolt could'nt help her friend out any further, Saorise had moved away from the water, and into the streets, and the shooter was using rubber bullets now, as she could no longer sense the projectile's metal.

Her body shudderd, the electrified protrusions shaking angrily above the water, causing the water to foam for a short time, before the shark submerged into the deep. She hoped her new friend could make it to safety on her own, but there was nothing more the shark herself could do.

'I don't have legs... can't follow...' the intelligent fish lamented.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Saoirse O'Neil likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Fri May 06, 2022 11:35 am

Saoirse ducked behind a police car, the bullet tearing through the glass, showering her with fragments. "Fucker is still taking pot shots at me!" She glanced over to the waterway, watching the fins submerge as Guppy Blue dipped beneath the waves of the Circular River. "Thanks Guppy Blue, I owe ya..." the red head says under her breath as the shooter continued to fire upon her position. There was a long pause, and she stuck out her guitar swiftly. No reaction, reloading? She didn't count how many times he shot, but she knew his gun wasn't some rinky dink bolt action. Still, she didn't sit around thinking about it, she ran!

Saoirse continued down the street, her bon-bons swaying side to side, guitar slung over her shoulder again, her body low and her left hand up as she ran down the street, the sniper shooting at her again! She heard glass smash behind her, another shell whizzing past her head, another hitting the mail box that would have gotten her knee! "SHIT SHIT SHIT!" She screamed, running for the administration building as she crossed the grassy front yard, noting a couple zombies wandering about, watching one of them in her direct path dropping as the sniper 'helped' or rather showed off!

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHI-!!! She screamed in her head as she past the field, the parking lot, straight for Administration! She got within range of its ornate, wooden double doors before tackling them with her right shoulder!

Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Igentlyopenthedoorbig2centermodredtextborderblack4daysuntiltheresident_2bb4c9_6671024

She heard the shot, her eyes wide as she then felt it. The rubber slug slapped against her right ass cheek, just narrowly missing her left, hitting the Beretta tucked behind her waistband. "Waaaah!" She exhaled, the bullet not as painful as she thought it was as it bounced off the Beretta's shape, but in turn caused the weapon to smack into her tailbone. Not only that, the force of the round pushed her through the doors, making her land onto her chest!

(to the University Admin Building!)
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RECB's SB Wrangler Sat May 07, 2022 3:15 pm

Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street DMCy6Pc6lfzQYdIBIUez2tAdVzZWLBXD-4q5jpPjU84

"The Red Cell has been returned to a petri dish. University Administration building...

Moving to secondary nest...

I'll see to the reprimands while I walkabout to the new nest. Will chill out and lay low for the time being."

He swings his Dragonov up as he stands, ghosting away to a new nest to snipe from.

RECB's SB Wrangler
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Random NPCs, Saoirse O'Neil and LOTUS like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Sat May 14, 2022 3:24 am

A pair of Hummers ride up to the Good Street and Euston Street intersection before parking. Several men and women, about ten in total, exit the vehicles, carrying AKM's:

They were NOT UNIFORMED nor did they look very organized, other than being outfitted with Russian assault rifles and driving matching black military Hummers. However they split up into two groups; one team of five heading towards the direction of the Administration Building, the other five heading towards the Campus grounds themselves and classroom buildings.

(to here)
(to here)

Last edited by Random NPCs on Tue May 17, 2022 1:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Darkstorm Zero and LOTUS like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LOTUS Tue May 17, 2022 12:53 am

From a pair of goggles, LOTUS observed the two heavily armed groups fanning out towards the campus. Her large brown eyes became very lidded at the sight as she shook her head. Such amateurs. They'll end up ruining the sample... She thought, and referred to what Harris had called the 'Red Cell' which was apparently the descendant of some individual with a very rare, and unique genetic cell structure that could be key for multiple forms of Umbrella research. She called it hog wash a week ago, but after decoding the gangster's encrypted files, and looked at leaked data by Dr. James Ferral... things looked less mythic. She hadn't yet informed her superiors on the data, just to be safe. She didn't want to get the corporation too hyped then find out she made a critical error, but she had to entertain the possibility this could be legit. Even so, with this kind of info on the open market? You'd bet your ass, every corporate spy and thief was gonna be looking into this. She doubted Harris really even cared how valuable such a sample this 'Red Cell' or rather 'Genesis Cell' really was; likely thinking of it as his 'ticket out of Raccoon'. Knowing guys like Harris Junior? To the highest bidder too, without a doubt...

She lowered the scope, and descended the building, rappelling down into the street. The tall, shapely Asian in the modified USS uniform crossed the street to follow the group of ten, heavily armed criminals towards the Campus. She was going to let them do... maybe 85% of the work, at least till she had her eyes on what they called 'Red Cell'. She saw the young woman's photographs. She was a year younger than herself, which was of mild interest as well. Has to suck, growing up not knowing who or what you really are... I would know, given I was born into this role myself... Even so, I'm not the kind to get misty eyed over something like this. Best continue with the mission and keep an eye out for Dr. Kamura and capture her, as well as execute or capture her released specimens. Yeah, right...

Lotus swept the street with her silenced USP-

Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street 57389-1642752988-163927769

-a modified variant used by some of the Company's other U.S.S. agents. She found it somewhat hard to see in the gasmask, balaclava and helmet on, but she managed to slip through the street and into the shadows leading up to the Campus...

(to here)
LOTUS
LOTUS
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Left_bar_bleue20/20Euston Street Bridge (Pedestrian) and Euston Street Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)195x 9mm (5 handgun, 4 MP5 mags)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)5x AntiBOW Tranqs, 3x flares, 1x Stun Grenade, 4x C4
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)MedKit, Retroantiviral Medicine
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lockpicks (professional), USS Elite Umbrella Steel Combat Knife, Company Supervisor Clearance Wristband ID (Level 5 USS Staff)

Darkstorm Zero and Random NPCs like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down