Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2F Passage

4 posters

Go down

2F Passage Empty 2F Passage

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Tue May 10, 2022 5:41 am

2F Passage Unknown
2F Passage Unknown

Connected from the Main Hall on the Second Floor, is a 'L' shaped corridor lined with portraits of notable Professors and Alumni of importance. Around the bend a door to the right heading down the hall leads to the Art Room, where more art is showcased, to the left, a door leading to the Drawing Room. Further down the hall is a bookcase and a bust of a former Dean of the College...

2F Passage Unknown

The bookcase is actually a locked, secret door to the Testing Passage A...
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Freezing' 'Freezing'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
2F Passage Left_bar_bleue5/52F Passage Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
2F Passage Left_bar_bleue16/202F Passage Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)68x shot shells, 130x 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)4x Flare Gun Cartridges
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)3x Cigs, 1x bottles of water, 3x (100%, 50%, 50%) First Aid Spray Cans
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Tactical Police Knife, Zippo lighter, apartment keys, work keys, 'Genesis Cell: O Negative' blood sample w/pocket freezer, 'Lucky' Bullet (9mm)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
2F Passage Left_bar_bleue12/152F Passage Empty_bar_bleue  (12/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
2F Passage Left_bar_bleue2/32F Passage Empty_bar_bleue  (2/3)

Back to top Go down

2F Passage Empty Re: 2F Passage

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Sat May 14, 2022 3:37 am

(from here)

Saoirse entered the 2F passage, heading towards the Art Gallery when she realized... she had a carry on. "Ughh..." She sighed, pausing in the middle of the elaborate hall, turning around slowly to face the blue haired woman. "Look, my daddy tells me I can't bring in stray puppies off the street." She replied in a semi mocking manner, before realizing it'd be lost on her. "Just... you know, whatever." she said, mildly frustrated. She didn't know how to handle this, but apparently these were the cards she were dealt. Not like she would abandon another, apparent human survivor, but after what she'd been through in one night? Dealing with Vic's Jim Jones, Cory's Brain Damage, and whoever that Charles Whitman fuck was outside? She just semi-wished she ran into... I don't know, someone more... 'normal'? Whatever 'normal' is now. I mean... zombies exist. Monster's apparently exist... is that abnormal or always been? Again... if I'm eaten by Vicky the fucking Victoria Lake monster? I'm going to... well, I guess I can't do much of anything being dead and digested, wouldn't I? Shit... She sighed at the depressive thoughts as she made her way to the Art Gallery, thinking she saw something outside the windows overlooking Good Street for a moment before shrugging. She wondered how that odd shark she met was doing? Given she was exposed to the sniper fire and everything. How does it not zap itself in the water? That was kinda intriguing... still, seemed fine last I looked out the window. Maybe I'll check the river once I get out of this place. But first I need a suture kit if I don't want my hand to look like a jack-o-lantern for the rest of my life. Eh... maybe not, on second thought. If the blue-haired wonder behind me sees her in the water, God knows what she'd probably do to herself or Guppy Blue man...

She came upon the door for the gallery, and sighed, slowly turning the knob and entering.

(to here)

Last edited by Saoirse O'Neil on Sat May 14, 2022 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)68x shot shells, 130x 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)4x Flare Gun Cartridges
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)3x Cigs, 1x bottles of water, 3x (100%, 50%, 50%) First Aid Spray Cans
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Tactical Police Knife, Zippo lighter, apartment keys, work keys, 'Genesis Cell: O Negative' blood sample w/pocket freezer, 'Lucky' Bullet (9mm)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstorm Zero Sat May 14, 2022 3:45 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:(from here)

Saoirse entered the 2F passage, heading towards the Art Gallery when she realized... she had a carry on. "Ughh..." She sighed, pausing in the middle of the elaborate hall, turning around slowly to face the blue haired woman. "Look, my daddy tells me I can't bring in stray puppies off the street." She replied in a semi mocking manner, before realizing it'd be lost on her. "Just... you know, whatever." she said, mildly frustrated. She didn't know how to handle this, but apparently these were the cards she were dealt. Not like she would abandon another, apparent human survivor, but after what she'd been through in one night? Dealing with Vic's Jim Jones, Cory's Brain Damage, and whoever that Charles Whitman fuck was outside? She just semi-wished she ran into... I don't know, someone more... 'normal'? Whatever 'normal' is now. I mean... zombies exist. Monster's apparently exist... is that abnormal or always been? Again... if I'm eaten by Vicky the fucking Victoria Lake monster? I'm going to... well, I guess I can't do much of anything being dead and digested, wouldn't I? Shit... She sighed at the depressive thoughts as she made her way to the Art Gallery, thinking she saw something outside the windows overlooking Good Street for a moment before shrugging. She wondered how that odd shark she met was doing? Given she was exposed to the sniper fire and everything. How does it not zap itself in the water? That was kinda intriguing... still, seemed fine last I looked out the window. Maybe I'll check the river once I get out of this place. But first I need a suture kit if I don't want my hand to look like a jack-o-lantern for the rest of my life. Eh... maybe not, on second thought. If the blue-haired wonder behind me sees her in the water, God knows what she'd probably do to herself or Guppy Blue man...

She came upon the door for the gallery, and sighed, slowly turning the knob and entering.

(to here)

(OOC: From here)

Skybolt followed Saorise up the stairs after a moment, and she was right, the inference was lost on Skybolt. However, that was overshadowed by the concerned look Skybolt had on her face, as she too glanced back out the windows towards the bridge. Unlike her, Skybolt's enhanced senses could clearly see and hear the 5 man team heading towards the building.

"We can't stay.... Must go now..." she said in a low tone.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Character Type: B.O.W.
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
2F Passage Left_bar_bleue18/202F Passage Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)
2F Passage Left_bar_bleue200/2002F Passage Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

2F Passage Left_bar_bleue0/02F Passage Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Saoirse O'Neil likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Tue May 17, 2022 4:51 am

(from here)

Saoirse reentered the hall, letting the doors to the gallery swing close, when she turned around to face the door. She had paused, looking between the door with Skye, the human- or inhuman- blue haired glow lamp behind it, and then the door leading to the drawing room, which in turn lead to the President's or the Dean's office. She knew that much from Jenkins' fucked up diary, who the fuck just leaves that shit out in the open anyway?! She glanced between both rooms... sighing. "Shit me... can this day seriously get any weirder?"

Then said lightbulb, flew on past her like a comic book hero or... well, she used up much of her media references for a while, she'd need a while to recharge them! Her mind frazzled by even more confusing shit, she turned her attention to Skye as she was heading back to the main hall. "Again, what the hell do you mean by bad men?!" She screamed to the blue haired woman.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Tue May 17, 2022 5:08 am

Random NPCs wrote:"Whats with the get up? Look, we're here to help so stop scowling-" he says as his right hand swiftly drew the .45 from his holster and brought the barrel to the blue haired woman's ribs.

BANG!

"Get her." He says to the other two men on the upper balcony with him, the said pair rushing to the door leading to Saoirse!

The gunshot sounded like thunder! And worse, was the approaching heavy footfalls! Saoirse hadn't seen the men Skye mentioned, but they were coming for her for sure!
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

2F Passage Empty ....Stealth zero :O

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Tue May 17, 2022 5:11 am

Random NPCs wrote:
Random NPCs wrote:"Whats with the get up? Look, we're here to help so stop scowling-" he says as his right hand swiftly drew the .45 from his holster and brought the barrel to the blue haired woman's ribs.

BANG!

"Get her." He says to the other two men on the upper balcony with him, the said pair rushing to the door leading to Saoirse!

The gunshot sounded like thunder! And worse, was the approaching heavy footfalls! Saoirse hadn't seen the men Skye mentioned, but they were coming for her for sure!

Saoirse could hear the muffled voice of someone big... then the gunshot! Her eyes widened, and a hand was on her mouth. Oh God... did I fuck this up?! "S-skye?!" She gasped, before hearing the foot falls! "Oh, FUCK!" she screamed, running into the drawing room quickly!

(to here)
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Wed May 18, 2022 1:22 am

(from here)

The pair ran past Blue Hair, and turned the corner quickly with their AKMs raised. "Where the hell she go?"

"Try that door, I'll try this one!" Both nodded, and as the one tried the Drawing Room's door knob, noticed it wouldn't budge! "Over here!"

The other man who kicked in the Art Gallery door and swept the room saw nothing, turned and helped his comrade, pounding into the door till it gave way! "Okay, move!"

(to here)
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Wed May 18, 2022 1:53 am

(returning, from the President's room...)

The pair rentered the hall and checked it thoroughly. "What the fuck man?!" Exclaimed one of the men. That was when the gun shots echoed down the hall, from the main hall. "Fuck, we did just leave Hazz there with the girls." "Yeah, we fucked up already, may as well deal with whatever's going on out there and work together finding this bitch." "I hear ya, lets move!"

(back to main hall)

Last edited by Random NPCs on Wed May 18, 2022 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...nm we dead now xD)
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

LOTUS likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LOTUS Wed May 18, 2022 2:06 am

Random NPCs wrote:(from here)

The doors burst open as five individuals entered the room with AKM's.

2F Passage Unknown

They didn't look all too professional, given their combat posture and form, but likely were just trained civilians- gangsters of a sort. They were all unique, even a punk rocker was among them:

2F Passage Hyun-sung-oh-louie_oh-
(ooc: For Cleo Smile )

"Where the hell is this cat supposed to be at, man?" One asked, while another who had a flashlight taped to the side of their gun looked down at the carpet, noting the blood stains. "Blood stains lead over to the restroom... and also towards that door... and from the look of things, upstairs." Replied one of the women.

A burly man, who looked like Hulk Hogan with a mohawk sighed. He wore a biker's cut around his blood stained wifebeater. RC-Dev-Il was on the back which had a double meaning- Raccoon City Devil, and Raccoon City Development Group of Illinois- it was a very... in house sort of Motor Cycle Club, one that didn't last too long after Harris Junior swept in for his father. The man's name was Mitchel 'Hazz' Hazzard, and he was the former club President. of the ten sent here, he had the most 'experience' when it came to this sort of thing. He also had a very, highly custom, chromed M1911A1 in a shoulder holster for a right hand drawl:

2F Passage Unknown

Noteworthy, THEY WERE NOT ALL BIKERS, and of the ten volunteers sent to pick up this 'Red Cell' bitch? Hazz was perhaps the only one who could ride one. It was Hazz too, who considered himself 'the leader' on this small operation, and given the red haired woman's suggestion of the blood trail decided it was best to split the group apart. "We've all got AKs," he said in a gruff, intimidating tone, rubbing his dark bar handle moustache. "You take the room over there," he pointed to the Affairs Office. "You take the bathrooms," he continued. "I'll check the room upstairs with these two." He explained. "Remember, the girl is to be brought in alive, so lets play nice. However, if she's uncooperative we can rough her up a little." He chuckled, not believing it would come to that, but if so, it would be done. "Alright, fan out and all that. Don't come running if there's gun fire, its probably to be expected with all them dead fucks walkin' about...!" he said as he began to climb the steps.

(from here)

2F Passage Unknown

Outside, Lotus observed the group in the Main Hall. A frontal approach is a sure way to die... best think vertically for this one... She thought, glancing over to the floral climber leading to the second floor. She thought it best to get the drop on the group stealthily as possible.

She slid her handgun back into her holster and began to climb up to the second floor windows, pausing when she heard a loud commotion coming within. Sounds like gunfire... a tussle with a BOW? An enemy party? She pondered, waiting for a few moments before continuing, using her knife to pry open the window...

Random NPCs wrote:(returning, from the President's room...)

The pair rentered the hall and checked it thoroughly. "What the fuck man?!" Exclaimed one of the men. That was when the gun shots echoed down the hall, from the main hall. "Fuck, we did just leave Hazz there with the girls." "Yeah, we fucked up already, may as well deal with whatever's going on out there and work together finding this bitch." "I hear ya, lets move!"

As the pair of men rushed past the windows, oblivious to the female USS operative hanging from the ledge as she let them pass her, she pulled herself up swiftly and into the hallway. On one knee, she drew her silenced USP, and turned the 9mm weapon at them:

2F Passage 57389-1642752988-163927769

PNNT. PNNT.

The highly muffled handgun blast was inaudible with the other sounds of strife coming from the main hall, which masked both of the men's bodies hitting the floor with 9mm +P rounds to the back of their skulls! Lotus stood up, and closed the window she entered from and made her way over to the men. One was African American, dead on impact. The other, a white male... just barely alive. Hmp... must have a thick skull... I'm losing my touch... She thought, applying her shapely knee to his back, and tugged his head back by the front of his scalp by his hair. Switching out her gun for her knife, she slit the man, nearly ear to ear before setting his head back down, gurgling in a pool of his own blood. She wiped the blood off with his flannel coat under his hunting vest, and slid the blade back above her shapely rear. She stood up again, drawing the handgun as her MP5A3 bounced on her left hip. The shapely USS operative slowly moving down the hall towards the sounds of the commotion...

(to here)
LOTUS
LOTUS
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
2F Passage Left_bar_bleue20/202F Passage Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)195x 9mm (5 handgun, 4 MP5 mags)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)5x AntiBOW Tranqs, 3x flares, 1x Stun Grenade, 4x C4
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)MedKit, Retroantiviral Medicine
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lockpicks (professional), USS Elite Umbrella Steel Combat Knife, Company Supervisor Clearance Wristband ID (Level 5 USS Staff)

Darkstorm Zero and Random NPCs like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down