Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art Gallery

3 posters

Go down

Art Gallery  Empty Art Gallery

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Tue May 10, 2022 5:48 am

Art Gallery  Unknown
Art Gallery  Unknown
Art Gallery  Unknown
Art Gallery  Unknown
Art Gallery  Unknown
Art Gallery  Unknown
Art Gallery  Unknown

An opulent and well decorated room befitting of Raccoon City Gallery. It is mostly of items of note that involve the University over its long career of being a Medical College since the 1890s. Its got plenty of heirlooms and antiques on display, showcasing the splendor of the Raccoon University....
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Freezing' 'Freezing'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Art Gallery  Left_bar_bleue5/5Art Gallery  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Art Gallery  Left_bar_bleue16/20Art Gallery  Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)68x shot shells, 130x 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)4x Flare Gun Cartridges
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)3x Cigs, 1x bottles of water, 3x (100%, 50%, 50%) First Aid Spray Cans
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Tactical Police Knife, Zippo lighter, apartment keys, work keys, 'Genesis Cell: O Negative' blood sample w/pocket freezer, 'Lucky' Bullet (9mm)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Art Gallery  Left_bar_bleue12/15Art Gallery  Empty_bar_bleue  (12/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Art Gallery  Left_bar_bleue2/3Art Gallery  Empty_bar_bleue  (2/3)

Back to top Go down

Art Gallery  Empty Re: Art Gallery

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Sat May 14, 2022 4:03 am

(from here)

Saoirse entered the abandoned art gallery and whistled loudly. "My lord, I have never seen a more deliberate shrine dedicated to one's own personal ego and self proclaimed accomplishments than... well... I guess Chief Irons' office? That pig certainly has to step up his game to match this... what even is this anyway? A museum to dedicate the founders of the Campus or some shit? Man... what a waste of space... You telling me one the founding principles were a damn knight? Nah, that's gotta be some guy's excuse to misappropriate student housing funds when the cops were looking on his country club records..." She said as she spun around in the middle of the room, noting the baby grand piano in the back. "Now, where is this supposed portrait of a Scarecrow...?" she hummed, before hearing the blue haired girl speak up.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

Skybolt followed Saorise up the stairs after a moment, and she was right, the inference was lost on Skybolt. However, that was overshadowed by the concerned look Skybolt had on her face, as she too glanced back out the windows towards the bridge. Unlike her, Skybolt's enhanced senses could clearly see and hear the 5 man team heading towards the building.

"We can't stay.... Must go now..." she said in a low tone.

She sighed, and leaned the guitar on her shoulder as she turned to her. "You got a name? If you're going to keep following me, I figure I may as well ask." Sersh was really beginning to think that this chick was probably some coed one of the teachers had stored away during this... what? Outbreak? Seemed like a fitting word to use. All the while, she scanned the walls for sign of the supposed portrait mentioned in the diary...
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)68x shot shells, 130x 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)4x Flare Gun Cartridges
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)3x Cigs, 1x bottles of water, 3x (100%, 50%, 50%) First Aid Spray Cans
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Tactical Police Knife, Zippo lighter, apartment keys, work keys, 'Genesis Cell: O Negative' blood sample w/pocket freezer, 'Lucky' Bullet (9mm)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Sat May 14, 2022 4:08 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:(from here)

Saoirse entered the abandoned art gallery and whistled loudly. "My lord, I have never seen a more deliberate shrine dedicated to one's own personal ego and self proclaimed accomplishments than... well... I guess Chief Irons' office? That pig certainly has to step up his game to match this... what even is this anyway? A museum to dedicate the founders of the Campus or some shit? Man... what a waste of space... You telling me one the founding principles were a damn knight? Nah, that's gotta be some guy's excuse to misappropriate student housing funds when the cops were looking on his country club records..." She said as she spun around in the middle of the room, noting the baby grand piano in the back. "Now, where is this supposed portrait of a Scarecrow...?" she hummed, before hearing the blue haired girl speak up.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

Skybolt followed Saorise up the stairs after a moment, and she was right, the inference was lost on Skybolt. However, that was overshadowed by the concerned look Skybolt had on her face, as she too glanced back out the windows towards the bridge. Unlike her, Skybolt's enhanced senses could clearly see and hear the 5 man team heading towards the building.

"We can't stay.... Must go now..." she said in a low tone.

She sighed, and leaned the guitar on her shoulder as she turned to her. "You got a name? If you're going to keep following me, I figure I may as well ask." Sersh was really beginning to think that this chick was probably some coed one of the teachers had stored away during this... what? Outbreak? Seemed like a fitting word to use. All the while, she scanned the walls for sign of the supposed portrait mentioned in the diary...

On the wall, behind the piano... a particular portrait stood out. With its main focus being a very sullen, gaunt looking man with cold blue eyes staring at the viewer with a heartless, detached gaze. His eyes looked like those of the Raven from Edgar Allen Poe's poem, like those of a predatory bird standing above fresh carrion:
Art Gallery  Professor_James_Issac_Ferral
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Darkstorm Zero and Saoirse O'Neil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstorm Zero Sat May 14, 2022 4:16 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:(from here)

"Name?" The blue haired Skybolt asked, and scratched her head, temporarily losing her serious face for just a moment as she pondered the thought. "Momma always called me Skye." she answered, this time much more clearly than she had spoken before, as though her speech was improving by the moment.

"This coat... Uncomfortable. Rstricting." she said with a slight grimace as she took it off, and fiddled with it, while Saorise was investigating the paintings, finally after a minute or two, she figured out how to wear it properly, and slipped it on over her back, buttoning and belting the coat around herself. "Better." she said, before her attention turned back toward the door. "Bad men... always think too highly of themselves. Create monuments to... Ego?" she said, remembering something Hina and Kamu once said to her long ago during a time they were both not very pleased with their, 'significant others'.

"I sorry about before... Not used to human tongue still. Never spoke before. Or walked before..." Skye tried to apologize.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Character Type: B.O.W.
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Art Gallery  Left_bar_bleue18/20Art Gallery  Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)
Art Gallery  Left_bar_bleue200/200Art Gallery  Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Art Gallery  Left_bar_bleue0/0Art Gallery  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Random NPCs and Saoirse O'Neil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Sat May 14, 2022 4:33 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
"Name?" The blue haired Skybolt asked, and scratched her head, temporarily losing her serious face for just a moment as she pondered the thought. "Momma always called me Skye." she answered, this time much more clearly than she had spoken before, as though her speech was improving by the moment.

"This coat... Uncomfortable. Rstricting." she said with a slight grimace as she took it off, and fiddled with it, while Saorise was investigating the paintings, finally after a minute or two, she figured out how to wear it properly, and slipped it on over her back, buttoning and belting the coat around herself. "Better." she said, before her attention turned back toward the door. "Bad men... always think too highly of themselves. Create monuments to... Ego?" she said, remembering something Hina and Kamu once said to her long ago during a time they were both not very pleased with their, 'significant others'.

"I sorry about before... Not used to  human tongue still. Never spoke before. Or walked before..." Skye tried to apologize.

She nodded at that. "Ah... flower child then... makes sense now." Saoirse replied, continuing to nod. Free love, free spirit, drugs and rock and roll... yup, that would do it. She thought as she went off the rails again. "Right... 'human tongue'. You're like the second cousin to Alf and the Troll Dolls, right? Makes sense... but, definitely got hit with the better end of the genetic stick that's for sure." She teased, again... not knowing if she'd understand given her current 'state' which she was still assuming to be of a highly 'medicated' nature...

Random NPCs wrote:
On the wall, behind the piano... a particular portrait stood out. With its main focus being a very sullen, gaunt looking man with cold blue eyes staring at the viewer with a heartless, detached gaze. His eyes looked like those of the Raven from Edgar Allen Poe's poem, like those of a predatory bird standing above fresh carrion:

It was then, looking past 'Skye' she saw the only portrait that resembled a scarecrow in the room. "Woah..." she blinked, and began to walk towards it. "So... you're the Professor with the magic samples, eh?" She says to the large painting. She read the plate: "Professor Jam...Jamel? Jamel Illar Ferral? That is some... made up name if I ever heard one." She chuckled. "1969... classy." she added, as she began to feel around the edges of the portrait. "Hey, uh... Skye?" she began, glancing over her shoulder as she set the guitar down and tried to move the portrait. "Mind helping me pull this down? Kind of a half a hand short." she says wiggling the good fingers of her left hand with a slight smirk.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Darkstorm Zero and Random NPCs like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstorm Zero Sat May 14, 2022 4:43 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:She nodded at that. "Ah... flower child then... makes sense now." Saoirse replied, continuing to nod. Free love, free spirit, drugs and rock and roll... yup, that would do it. She thought as she went off the rails again. "Right... 'human tongue'. You're like the second cousin to Alf and the Troll Dolls, right? Makes sense... but, definitely got hit with the better end of the genetic stick that's for sure." She teased, again... not knowing if she'd understand given her current 'state' which she was still assuming to be of a highly 'medicated' nature...

It was then, looking past 'Skye' she saw the only portrait that resembled a scarecrow in the room. "Woah..." she blinked, and began to walk towards it. "So... you're the Professor with the magic samples, eh?" She says to the large painting. She read the plate: "Professor Jam...Jamel? Jamel Illar Ferral? That is some... made up name if I ever heard one." She chuckled. "1969... classy." she added, as she began to feel around the edges of the portrait. "Hey, uh... Skye?" she began, glancing over her shoulder as she set the guitar down and tried to move the portrait. "Mind helping me pull this down? Kind of a half a hand short." she says wiggling the good fingers of her left hand with a slight smirk.

Skye looked back at Saorise with a raised eyebrow. "Flower... child? I don't get it..." she simply replied. Then, when she heard her explaim about the painting, she grew curios about it, and walked over after she finished tightening the coats waistbelt around her middle. She looked at the inscription at the bottom. "Professor.... James... Isaac... Ferral... She read aloud, oblivious to the fact she just read out the name perfectly. Then, when Saorise asked her to help take the painting down off the wall, she smiled and nodded, before she easily picked the huge, heavy frame up and removed it from it's hinge hooks on the wall, before setting it aside against the wall beside it's usual spot. Again, completely oblivious to the ease of which she displayed her strength, since she never felt the strain of it.

"What's that?" she asked, pointing to the now oncovered section of wall that contained what appeared to be a small door with a combination lock on it.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Saoirse O'Neil likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Sat May 14, 2022 4:49 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:She nodded at that. "Ah... flower child then... makes sense now." Saoirse replied, continuing to nod. Free love, free spirit, drugs and rock and roll... yup, that would do it. She thought as she went off the rails again. "Right... 'human tongue'. You're like the second cousin to Alf and the Troll Dolls, right? Makes sense... but, definitely got hit with the better end of the genetic stick that's for sure." She teased, again... not knowing if she'd understand given her current 'state' which she was still assuming to be of a highly 'medicated' nature...

Skye looked back at Saorise with a raised eyebrow. "Flower... child? I don't get it..." she simply replied. Then, when she heard her explaim about the painting, she grew curios about it, and walked over after she finished tightening the coats waistbelt around her middle. She looked at the inscription at the bottom. "Professor.... James... Isaac... Ferral... She read aloud, oblivious to the fact she just read out the name perfectly. Then, when Saorise asked her to help take the painting down off the wall, she smiled and nodded, before she easily picked the huge, heavy frame up and removed it from it's hinge hooks on the wall, before setting it aside against the wall beside it's usual spot. Again, completely oblivious to the ease of which she displayed her strength, since she never felt the strain of it.

"What's that?" she asked, pointing to the now oncovered section of wall that contained what appeared to be a small door with a combination lock on it.

"Oh, so those were 'S'es huh? I'd have been pissed if they made a plaque like that for me and mispelled my name as 'Lao-rile'," she chuckled, then when she stared at the safe... blinked. "No shit... no..." she began to rotate the dials... looking over to the portrait Left 1, Right 9, Left 6 right 9...

-CLICK!

She gulped, glancing to Skye then back to the safe... and turned the handle.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Art Gallery  Empty The truth...

Post by Random NPCs Sat May 14, 2022 5:28 am

Whilst Saoirse worked on the Safe... Skye would ponder the familiar name. 'James Issac Ferral', and look down at the portrait...

Skybolt's vision began to warp....

(this begins)

Art Gallery  D66j6nt-08ea09ce-4ce8-4de3-b3d7-905c3fb08668

Art Gallery  Unknown

Doctor...

Art Gallery  Ferral_older

Art Gallery  Unknown

Doctor...

Art Gallery  Unknown

You are...

Art Gallery  Unknown

Art Gallery  Unknown

Art Gallery  Unknown

"...are the only one... who can complete... S-" the old man said to the red haired woman in glasses, the view from the 'fish tank' as the old man in a lab coat stood in front of her.

Art Gallery  Dr._Hina_ONeil

There was another man beside the older one. Dark hair, a more Spanish ethnic appearance. He was younger, perhaps around the same age as the red haired woman in glasses. "You don't have to do anything Hina, it's simply that your genetic data would be the most ideal to-"

"So this... this is why Kamura and I are being transferred? For my blood? For a tissue sample?! Why-why you had Hoag killed?! Just to extend your expiration date?!" The red haired woman spat, pushing back the older man as he tried to reach out and soothe her. "Get back! I'm done with you! You're really are the Scarecrow of Section D, Ferral! I thought of you as a father! Get out! Both of you! I'm ashamed of both of you, especially you Sanchez! I thought you were better than this!" She explained, turning around.

The old man frowned, as he and Sanchez turned around, heading for the door...

The old man paused. "...you're quite right, Doctor Hinako. I too am ashamed of myself."

Inside the safe... was a smaller portable 'freezer'.

Art Gallery  Unknown

The kind you'd see for eppy pens and the like. As Saoirse grabbed it, and popped open the lid. What was inside, caught both women's glances as the cool air escaped the portable freezer-

Art Gallery  Genesis_Cell_Data

The old man paused. "...you're quite right, Doctor Hinako. I too am ashamed of myself... and of you." He half turned to Hina in Skye's mind, producing the small but long, skinny black box from under his labcoat.

Art Gallery  Unknown

-BANG!

It was like thunder, as red splattered Skye's tank, and Hinako fell, glasses cracked and sliding across the ground. She didn't move. Ferral had that look... the very same he held in the portrait as he lowered his outstretched hand, the gun still smoking from the barrel. The other man went pale, mouth agape, running to the fallen Hina, lifting her head, cradling her in his arms as the tank bubbled with activity from Skye's own distraught state! "What have you done?!" Screamed Sanchez.

"I did... what no one else had the stomach to do. You want progress? You need to make a few sacrifices, Sanchez. You'll never get ahead of everyone else if you let opportunity slide by like this! We now have the data. We have the Genesis Cell." he hunkered down on his knees, the gun hanging over his right inner thigh as he hunkered down beside Sanchez. "A... more cooperative donor." he says, parting the woman's bangs aside as the tank Skye was inside bubbled more with intense rage!
Ferral glanced over to it and smiled. "We need to quickly act, collect cells before they get too necrotic, store her remains..." he explained as he stood up, and walked over to the tank which Skye furiously beat onto as the man... smiled wider.

"You'll come to know, Sanchez... that progress? Is the only truth there is." he says, tapping on the glass, before messing with the control panel. The water began to 'hurt', and Skye was losing consciousness. Flashes of fast forward memories- of gasoline, of a few men in black collecting what they could, of the laboratory being engulfed in flames. Of Dr. Kamura, of the tank being removed, of the lab exploding. Of forgetting what happened to Hina. Of Dr. Kamura having to explain Dr. Hinako 'Hina' O'Neil had died in an accident, her body burnt beyond recognition. Of accepting this... of forgetting the truth in the moments she herself was dead. Died like Hina, to the 'Scarecrow of Sector D', to Professor James Issac Ferral...

Art Gallery  Genesis_Cell_Data

The date on the apparent 'blood sample' would have caught Saoirse's eyes as it was oddly, the day after her mother had died in an accidental fire. It had happened in the lab she worked at, Umbrella had sent their deepest condolences, paying for the funeral and the family for the damages they caused... even gave them the money Saoirse would one day use for her tuition upon her acceptance to Raccoon University.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Darkstorm Zero and Saoirse O'Neil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstorm Zero Sat May 14, 2022 5:38 am

Skye grimaced... A faint, but powerful memory had surfaced. From before the whirlwind of events that ended up dumping her into the circular river of Raccoon City. She remembered him... the face... Dr.Ferral... A man who stole another of her friends!

"BAD!!" she roared out, before planting her foot firmly through the face of the portait. "BAD! BAD! BAAAD!!" she started kicking the portat, destructively, splintering it into peices, the markings on the left side of her body, and her eyes started shining a bright cyan glow, while her air started to lift, like it had been energized with static. Her command of electricity began to show itself.

But it settled after she took a breath, and her gaze diverted once to the blood samples, then to Saorise, then over at the door.

Now was not the time. "Take box. Hide! Hide now!" Skye urged, as she started to hear the front doors downstairs be rattled.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Saoirse O'Neil likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Tue May 17, 2022 4:20 am

Saoirse, while Skye was reliving horrid flashbacks, was staring at the blood vial in the travel sized epinephrine cooler. She raised a brow, and noted the date. How weird, its dated a day after my mother passed away... She thought, sighing as she closed the small handheld chest and was about to put it back into the recess when she turned to Skye. She raised a brow at the tall woman, who seemed to be suffering some sort of fit. "Yo... hey, Sky? You in there...?" She began, waving a hand in front of the woman's absurdly bright blue eyes. "Hello...? Shit man, don't be having a freakin' fit now!" she commented, before the woman's face contorted to pure rage!

Darkstorm Zero wrote:Skye grimaced... A faint, but powerful memory had surfaced. From before the whirlwind of events that ended up dumping her into the circular river of Raccoon City. She remembered him... the face... Dr.Ferral... A man who stole another of her friends!

"BAD!!" she roared out, before planting her foot firmly through the face of the portait. "BAD! BAD! BAAAD!!" she started kicking the portat, destructively, splintering it into peices, the markings on the left side of her body, and her eyes started shining a bright cyan glow, while her air started to lift, like it had been energized with static. Her command of electricity began to show itself.

But it settled after she took a breath, and her gaze diverted once to the blood samples, then to Saorise, then over at the door.

Now was not the time. "Take box. Hide! Hide now!" Skye urged, as she started to hear the front doors downstairs be rattled.

Saoirse had backed the hell away from Skye as she began to kick the portrait of the old dude several times! Her body... was like glowing dude! That... is both the raddest, and most FUCKING TERRIFYING THING I've seen since the shark man!! She mentally screamed, her large green eyes shimmering with fear as she grabbed her guitar tightly, and hid behind the Baby Grand Piano for cover! Like, fuck, am I the one whose high right now??! she gulped. She watched as the solid copper frame was busted and bent, the oil painting no longer recognizable, the bent plate that actually read 'Prof. James Issac Ferral' (1969) clinking off the wooden planks of the floor and rattled before settling. She didn't realize she put the portable freezer in her thigh bag, just reflex as she stood up, and started shakily side stepping the woman... if that was what she was! Oh god... she really could be an ET here to eat my face! Shit SHIT SHIT! Why did I think of that on the bridge?! Is everything I think about coming to life?! I WANT FIVE BILLION DOLLARS AND A HOT DUDE WITH BLUE EYES, AND A FUCKING LAMBORGHINI AND A MANSION WITH NO LESS THAN EIGHT FUCKING BUTLERS AND MAYBE EIGHT OR TWELVE MAIDS! she thought frantically before the woman turned to her!

"EEEYAH!!" Saoirse screamed, hiding behind the tall marble statue of some god or goddess from rome or greek- she never paid attention in history!! "Wh-what the hell are you Skye?!" She screamed, wide green eyes gleaming at her as she noticed there was an opening between them for the door. The passage... if what Jenkins says was true...! She thought, glancing back to the blue haired woman who looked both angry and sad, tears rolling down glowing cheeks, her face pulsing with anger and rage as she told her to... hide?!

No fucking kidding! She thought, running to the door when she froze for a moment... and realized her eyes... her pupils grew larger. Like, not 'high' large, but... like... grown... black and bleak... lifeless eyes, black eyes... like a doll's eye.

She didn't want to consider that possibility. If what was running through her head was true, then...

'...When he comes at ya, he doesn't seem be living, until he bites ya and the black eyes roll over white.' The line said by Quint in Jaws surfaced in her head as she squints her eyes, shaking her head and pushed the door to the 2nd floor hallway open as she ran.  

...then anything could be real. Nothing is sacred, and what ever is going on in Raccoon City... is real. This isn't some fantasy, not an acid trip, not some fucked up dream. We are in serious shit, and things that go bump in the night wont go away with a kiss to the forehead and the light on... the things with teeth, and claws, and big red eyes exist in this world, and... it'll be only a matter of time... till they get ya! Saoirse's face went pale white, her Asian lidded eyes wide, her emerald green irises contracting. She paused there, before the door... and glanced over to Skye. Saoirse blinked, sadly at the creature or human, whatever she really was. She felt pity, and at the same time a fear that was similar one feels about the dark, the unknown. She then, slowly, opened the door back into the hall and exited.

(to here)
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum