Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd Floor Passage

+4
Rafe McCormac
Mina Strauss
Regina Raval
Admin
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

2nd Floor Passage Empty 2nd Floor Passage

Post by Admin Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:08 pm

Linked via the 1F Passage, Rooms 200 through 220, the 3rd Floor Passage, and the Nurses Station directly, the staff elevator also allows access to the rest of the hospital from B3 to Rooftop. Shutters are able to be pulled down to lock off the stairwells and wings to other rooms.

2nd Floor Passage Dcuauar-2b2e0ff7-9053-4b65-8079-aa9bccf31383

2nd Floor Passage Dcuauak-3613c44b-b56c-4eea-896e-0cf308b9767b

2nd Floor Passage Dcuaub0-c00867c6-6959-48e9-b3f8-77f0344fcb45

2nd Floor Passage Dcuaubt-395d2a03-57a2-4689-884f-6ae80288e445
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
2nd Floor Passage Left_bar_bleue4/52nd Floor Passage Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
2nd Floor Passage Left_bar_bleue20/202nd Floor Passage Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)15/9mm, 12/12g, 190 Magnum
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)30% Fuel,999Rockets, 3 flares, 5 hand grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Everything lol just testing it out
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Pepsi?
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)Cory Orth the Forum Bitch

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
2nd Floor Passage Left_bar_bleue15/302nd Floor Passage Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
2nd Floor Passage Left_bar_bleue6/62nd Floor Passage Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

https://recorporatebattles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

2nd Floor Passage Empty Re: 2nd Floor Passage

Post by Regina Raval Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:28 am

(from here)

Regina with the files she took from Kirsten without letting the pretty yet tired blond woman giving her any lip about it, continued to place the charts and files on the doors of the assigned rooms. Other patients walked the halls, most looking really unhealthy... she was expecting more soon would be arriving since that riot at the stadium...

Her white nurse shoes softly tread down the polished tile floor of the hallway, as she greeted her staff and fellow patients alike. She was again, glad she wasn't in the thick of it down stairs- it sounded like it was hectic as hell down there in the emergency corridor.

[to here]
Regina Raval
Regina Raval
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Mina Strauss Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:16 pm

[From Here]

Mina steps out onto the second floor's corridor, and looks around anxiously. She could still hear thunderous claps from the guns downstairs, and wonders what the hell Security was shooting at! She gripped her scalpel tightly in hand, and began to make her way for the stairwell when she heard voices coming down the hallway. She turns to face the corridor and notices that the door to 208 was open. I shouldn't bother with them, make it out of here while you still have a chance! Your car's just outside, just leave them be and go! Her mind tells her, and she turns away to do just that.
Mina Strauss
Mina Strauss
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafe McCormac Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:23 pm

Mina Strauss wrote:[From Here]

Mina steps out onto the second floor's corridor, and looks around anxiously. She could still hear thunderous claps from the guns downstairs, and wonders what the hell Security was shooting at! She gripped her scalpel tightly in hand, and began to make her way for the stairwell when she heard voices coming down the hallway. She turns to face the corridor and notices that the door to 208 was open. I shouldn't bother with them, make it out of here while you still have a chance! Your car's just outside, just leave them be and go! Her mind tells her, and she turns away to do just that.

(From here)

"Oi wait!" Rafe shouts as he enters the hall, turning to face the lady doctor standing at the other end of the corridor. "Hey! Ya don't want to be wander'n off! Its too dangerous!" He exclaimed, jogging towards her.
Rafe McCormac
Rafe McCormac
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
2nd Floor Passage Left_bar_bleue5/52nd Floor Passage Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)'Infinite' (at moment)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Hospital supplies
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lighter, Camera
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
2nd Floor Passage Left_bar_bleue15/152nd Floor Passage Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
2nd Floor Passage Left_bar_bleue30/302nd Floor Passage Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mina Strauss Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:44 pm

Rafe McCormac wrote:
Mina Strauss wrote:[From Here]

(From here)

"Oi wait!" Rafe shouts as he enters the hall, turning to face the lady doctor standing at the other end of the corridor. "Hey! Ya don't want to be wander'n off! Its too dangerous!" He exclaimed, jogging towards her.

As the man yells for her she pauses, and when he got closer, she turns her scalpel on him in a direct, threatening way to keep him at bay. She notices the billy club in his hand, and she glances back up at his face. "Keep your distance and your voice low. Whatever's happening is downstairs and I don't intend to end up like the poor fools below us." She explained in a cold, direct manner.
Mina Strauss
Mina Strauss
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Raval Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:03 pm

[from here]

Regina steps out of the room, following Rafe with Donna not too far behind her, when she sees Rafe and a familiar face. "Doctor Strauss...?" She called out in a confused manner, wondering what she was doing up there for one, but more importantly why she was holding Rafe up with a scalpel! "Doctor Strauss! Don't, he's not crazy! Don't attack him!" She explained rushing up to the doctor and the photographer. "We aren't safe here, Donna over here has a plan, we can get out of here together, we just gotta stick together and not be loud." She further explains, introducing Donna in the process.
Regina Raval
Regina Raval
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Walsh Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:09 pm

[From here]

Scott hears movement, voices and alarm as he ascends the steps, and when he enters the second floor corridor finally comes across other humans. "Holy fuck, my ears were not deceiving me..." he utters, loud enough to be heard by the three women and single man. He noticed the woman, a doctor, was holding the man up with a scalpel, so instinctively aimed his gun. "Hey-hey-hey! Put the blade down,'mam. There isn't any need for that, we got bigger problems than fighting amongst ourselves right now..." He explained, before lowering his weapon to prove that point. "See? We don't need to spill each other's blood when there are monsters roaming about who are willing to do that for you. Moreover, I just lost my Dad, and I'm not in the mood to deal with petty squabbles when we can be sitting it safely inside the Precinct." He says in a firm tone, hands up to show he wasn't going to shoot her... at least if she was going to play it cool.
Scott Walsh
Scott Walsh
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
2nd Floor Passage Left_bar_bleue120/1202nd Floor Passage Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

2nd Floor Passage Left_bar_bleue0/02nd Floor Passage Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Marie Marchant Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:29 pm

"You know Handy?" Donna aimed her question at the cop, glancing over her shoulder and trying to figure out if she could trust him or if he was going to need a wallop over the head like the last cop she'd met. Her mind also raced trying to decide if she should mention the unconscious officer in that room, right there. She decided nope, and quickly shut the door.

"Listen we have a plan, take an ambulance and drive with the sirens on to draw the dead away from the hospital" Her eyes darted around the rag tag group "Once we get a little distance shut off the sirens and head to the precinct!" She nodded slowly raising the gun she'd taken from the crooked cop, not pointing it at anyone in particular but making it clear that she was pretty sure her plan was happening whatever anyone else thought.

"There are survivors at the precinct and they will need our help." she gestured at the doctor and the nurse with the loaded weapon "Well more you two I expect, but we are all going and we're all going to work together!" She didn't say or else, but it was pretty obvious she wasn't expecting to put her plan to the vote.
Donna Marie Marchant
Donna Marie Marchant
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Walsh Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:05 pm

Scott turned to the rather pretty woman as she directed a question his way. Woah... she's freakin' hot... He say, blushing slightly before he blinked. "Wait... what...?" He blinked. Handy.... He had a slightly annoyed look on his face suddenly. Damn that jerk, one ups me yet again, doesn't he?! He closed his eyes, and sighed. "Yeah... I know the Lieutenant..." He says with a shrug. He looks up at her and the others. Hmm... I wonder how she knows him? He thought.
Scott Walsh
Scott Walsh
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
2nd Floor Passage Left_bar_bleue120/1202nd Floor Passage Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafe McCormac Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:50 am

Rafe had his hands up at the sight of the blade, and was glad when the others came to explain the situation, even the cop who appeared when things looked really hairy. Doesn't seem like one of Irons' boyos... He thought. "It sounds a bit bonkers, I know," he added to what Donna stated. "but it really is our best option at this point. I've seen these things at the stadium, the damn source of all this and they don't know when to quit... plus luring them away can buy anyone else still here time to escape." He finished.
Rafe McCormac
Rafe McCormac
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)'Infinite' (at moment)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Hospital supplies
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lighter, Camera

Back to top Go down

Post by Mina Strauss Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:41 pm

She turned to the nurse, then the cop who arrived and then listened to the plan the woman with the long dark hair suggested. "...Sounds risky, and other different circumstances, I'd think you're all pretty crazy." Mina began, before lowering her Scalpel. "I'd rather not stay around in this city for much longer however." She replied, before turning to the officer. "Do you have a spare firearm?"
Mina Strauss
Mina Strauss
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Raval Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:03 pm

Regina debated about telling the officer about the man in 208, but... decided against it. She didn't like how close to death she was at the hands of a supposed officer of the law, and at this point simply wanted to get out of here. She turned to Doctor Stauss and bowed her head. "We need to stick together Dr. Strauss, from the sound of things...its best we stay as a team."
Regina Raval
Regina Raval
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Walsh Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:15 pm

He glanced back to the woman and sighed, before reiterating his answer:

Donna Marie Marchant wrote:"You know Handy?" Donna aimed her question at the cop, glancing over her shoulder and trying to figure out if she could trust him or if he was going to need a wallop over the head like the last cop she'd met. Her mind also raced trying to decide if she should mention the unconscious officer in that room, right there. She decided nope, and quickly shut the door.

"Yeah... Mr. Super Cop's my superior, as much as I hate to admit it..." He sighed, his tone suggesting heavy envy for the younger Lieutenant, while Scott himself wasn't even a sergeant.

Rafe McCormac wrote:"It sounds a bit bonkers, I know," he added to what Donna stated. "but it really is our best option at this point. I've seen these things at the stadium, the damn source of all this and they don't know when to quit... plus luring them away can buy anyone else still here time to escape." He finished.

He nodded at the Irishman. "Yeah... I've seen them too, they're like... zombies from the old movies. You gotta hit them in the head too apparently, or at least its more efficient that way." He explained, before turning to the Doctor.

Mina Strauss wrote:She turned to the nurse, then the cop who arrived and then listened to the plan the woman with the long dark hair suggested. "...Sounds risky, and other different circumstances, I'd think you're all pretty crazy." Mina began, before lowering her Scalpel. "I'd rather not stay around in this city for much longer however." She replied, before turning to the officer. "Do you have a spare firearm?"

He frowned, nodding gently. "I do... a pair of pistols I got from the security room... Though I'm not very keen on handing them over... do you know how to use a handgun? Do any of you?" He redirected the question to the survivors. The man had a sort of military air about him, so he may give him one... and the Doctor admittedly looked too cold and scary to hand one over without a guilty conscience. The two other women had an air of naivete, the young nurse especially; but also noticed the other woman, the sexy bombshell who somehow knew Lt. Handy was already carrying a 92F, and seemed to handle it well.

"...how you know Handy?" he suddenly found himself saying upon looking at her, his voice returning to a slightly envious tone again. He didn't necessarily... see eye to eye with the Lieutenant, but he didn't exactly hate the man either. How he managed to advance in the station was mind boggling to him, and it wasn't like he was a slacker, he worked hard too! It was comforting when Handy failed the STARS exam time and time again, for it made Handy feel more like a human being than a super cop... and he was glad that Handy didn't get accepted, given what happened to the STARS a month or so ago... even Mr. Super Cop probably wouldn't have returned from that one...
Scott Walsh
Scott Walsh
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Marie Marchant Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:51 pm

She looked the new cop up and down and answered his first question by dropping the mag from the gun, deftly catching it ejecting the round and then reloading the gun "Yeah I can handle a gun, I'm a librarian!" and then the second question..... How do you know Handy..... I met him in a bar and spent the night with him.... jeez that sounded classy..... I'm his girlfriend.... well that made her cringe for sounding clingy. She had to pick one so went with the latter.

"I'm his..... girlfriend"

It almost sounded like a question, but as far as answer go it was all she had "And no gun for her!" She gestured towards the doctor "She was too keen waving that scalpel about to trust her with a gun!"
Donna Marie Marchant
Donna Marie Marchant
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafe McCormac Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:02 am

"And I'm her God damn Auntie Bertha," Rafe said, taking a step forward. "Does... any of this feckn' matter officer? We should be leggin' it to the station then, not just hanging around here with our thumbs up our arses!" He exclaimed. "...but Donna here is completely right, don't be givin' a pistol to the lady doctor..." He says, turning to the doctor. "No offense."

Last edited by Rafe McCormac on Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Rafe McCormac
Rafe McCormac
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mina Strauss Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:08 pm

Mina stood there with her mouth agape, looking at the group. "The nerve... of all of you, it sickens me..." She grumbled, feeling betrayed. Why should she have any reason to trust them in return? Yet it didn't matter now. She closed her eyes and sighed. "You know... ugh, just forget it. I wanna get the hell out of this place, and none of you are painting anything good going outside. Fine. I'll play along for now, I just want to get out of here in one piece, but once we're at the police station I'm making my own decisions." She replied, rather haughtily. "I'm Doctor Mina Strauss by the way... I suggest exchange names so we don't get confused in case we're cornered or separated." She suggested reasonably enough.
Mina Strauss
Mina Strauss
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by GOBLIN 6 Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:58 pm

[from here]

The door the elevator closes, making a loud buzzing sound to alert its departure, and begins to climb upward...
GOBLIN 6
GOBLIN 6
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Walsh Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:14 pm

Scott sighed at the sound of that. Handy and his hot girlfriend... "Lucky S.O.B..." He muttered, before the Irishman stepped up to steer them back to task. "...right. Well, that means we'll have to travel back down to the-" he paused when the sound of the elevator behind him buzzed, and turned to see it climb up. "...those thing's don't know how to use elevators... do they?" He asked, suddenly, taking one of the spare Beretta's and handed it to the Irishman. "...and I'm Scott, by the way Doc and company." He says, eyes still fixed to the lights above the elevator, as it changed from 2F to 3F...
Scott Walsh
Scott Walsh
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Raval Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:17 pm

"We have a fourth floor, but from what I know its a lab for the specialists... no one's allowed up there, company policy red tape." the Nurse explained. "...and Regina, I'm Regina." She held the walking stick tightly, unsure what to expect with the talk of walking corpses and riots settling in.
Regina Raval
Regina Raval
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by GOBLIN 6 Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:44 am

The lift soon descended... and by pure chance, ended up on the same floor as the other survivors...

[from here]

The doors parted, revealing a voluptuous woman in a dainty sheet, slick head to toe in... globber and slime. She had a wide eyed stare as she looked to each of the individuals in front of her. She had the scalpel that saved her life yet, half lifting it towards them as she side stepped out of the lift. She didn't know what to say... the first humans she came across who didn't immediately want to take advantage or shoot her and she couldn't think of a word to say to them nor how to react to their presence. She was shivering, practically naked... and she lowered the knife gently. "...its not s-safe, uh-uh-up there..." she shivered, lips trembling due to her now rather chilled state, as her other hand pointed upwards.
GOBLIN 6
GOBLIN 6
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Mobs Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:46 am

Before anyone could really react, there was a crashing sound... followed by more desperate moans from downstairs... the living dead were on the move!
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Level 4 'Administration Staff'
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: B.O.W.
Condition: 'Infected' 'Infected'
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)---
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)---
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)---
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)---
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)---

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafe McCormac Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:55 am

Rafe rolled his eyes at Scott's comment. "Jaysus, we don't really have the time to play grab ass officer, we need to get the feck out of this place-" he says as all eyes ended up on the lift. He saw the beretta being handed off to him, and he grabbed it, readying himself for when the lift reached their floor. Once it arrived, the sight of the practically naked woman, threw him for a loop. He blinked. Jaysus... here I thought my room was bad...

GOBLIN 6 wrote:The lift soon descended... and by pure chance, ended up on the same floor as the other survivors...

[from here]

The doors parted, revealing a voluptuous woman in a dainty sheet, slick head to toe in... globber and slime. She had a wide eyed stare as she looked to each of the individuals in front of her. She had the scalpel that saved her life yet, half lifting it towards them as she side stepped out of the lift. She didn't know what to say... the first humans she came across who didn't immediately want to take advantage or shoot her and she couldn't think of a word to say to them nor how to react to their presence. She was shivering, practically naked... and she lowered the knife gently. "...its not s-safe, uh-uh-up there..." she shivered, lips trembling due to her now rather chilled state, as her other hand pointed upwards.

Her response made him half chuckle. "Clearly. Jaysus Christ... ya look like ya be been on the wrong end of a hose..." He began, before stepping forwards to try and calm her down. "No worries, we wont hurt ya... look,  no where's safe at the moment, but out best bet is to get out of here together..." he begins, before finally introducing himself as well: "I'm Rafe, Rafe McCormac, this is Doctor Strauss, Regina, Scott, and Donna... we're good people. We're gonna get out of this bloody place-" he then was cut off by a loud crash from downstairs, and the sound of approaching moans! "Fer feck's sake! We don't get a damn break now do we?!" He groaned, turning to the cop. "Officer we're gonna have to follow through on Donna's plan, quick. We need to get equipped and moved, now!" He stressed.
Rafe McCormac
Rafe McCormac
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mina Strauss Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:01 pm

Mina stared at the new arrival with a raised brow, when the sounds from downstairs disturbed her. "...they're here." She says, backing up slowly. Under equipped, she had to rely on these people for her safety... it really pissed her off, considering they were strangers... putting her life in the hands of complete strangers! "Well? What are we going to do? We going to wait here and get devoured by the zombies?" She asked the group with lidded eyes.
Mina Strauss
Mina Strauss
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by GOBLIN 6 Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:10 am

Jane was mixed relieved and terrified by the persons in front of her, they were armed but they seemed nice... but the fact they were armed and were talking about a nameless enemy of sorts outside of the hospital didn't bode well with her. "Them? You mean more of those frog things?!" She gasped, feeling her heart skip a beat, she didn't like the idea of there being more of them...

Then the mention of 'zombie'...what was a zombie? She couldn't remember... the name sounded familiar tho. "Zombies?" She blinked, saying the word out loud. She must have looked odd as they were all giving her odd looks now. When the crash from somewhere down below and behind her echoed through the building, she turned around, then back to them. "I don't need to be eaten by anything else...please, take me with you!" She cried!
GOBLIN 6
GOBLIN 6
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Walsh Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:27 pm

Scott was still distracted by the practically naked woman covered in slimy substance... and the fact she said frog things...? He shook his head, Rafe was right, they had to keep moving! "Frog things...? Never mind, explain later..." He turned to the nurse and doctor. "Okay, you guys know this place better than I, which is the safest way to get to the Ambulance bay?"
Scott Walsh
Scott Walsh
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next