Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rooftop (3rd Floor)

4 posters

Go down

Rooftop (3rd Floor) Empty Rooftop (3rd Floor)

Post by Admin Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:35 pm

Accessed via the windows from the 3rd Floor's west wing, the hallway still undergoing repair and construction, that lead to the storage rooms and the upper floor of the adjoined library. A ladder on the roof leads to the top of the RPD's clocktower as well.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Rooftop (3rd Floor) Left_bar_bleue4/5Rooftop (3rd Floor) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Rooftop (3rd Floor) Left_bar_bleue20/20Rooftop (3rd Floor) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)15/9mm, 12/12g, 190 Magnum
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)30% Fuel,999Rockets, 3 flares, 5 hand grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Everything lol just testing it out
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Pepsi?
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)Cory Orth the Forum Bitch

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Rooftop (3rd Floor) Left_bar_bleue15/30Rooftop (3rd Floor) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Rooftop (3rd Floor) Left_bar_bleue6/6Rooftop (3rd Floor) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

https://recorporatebattles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rooftop (3rd Floor) Empty Re: Rooftop (3rd Floor)

Post by Random NPCs Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:52 pm

Carl sat in the lawnchair he pulled up onto the roof, still in his civilian clothes, a sleeveless flannel shirt, white tank top, faded blue jeans, cowboy boots, and a reversed baseball cap. He also wore a pair of fingerless gloves, and had the SWAT headset around his neck, with the attached radio clipped to his jeans pocket as he leaned back and took a deep sip of Cool-Cola in its iconic blue can with white swirls.

Rooftop (3rd Floor) TYVoi077UVmGe-ISz1Z5R4CArzohWtrb6m2yIapIDHA96CVRIaCBiXA8ULOWb4Bb0h_r3Ube_Q_Z4rUKlqkD79V2l-pVPxjiOQD9k-IRJpQM

He sighed, crushing the can, and tossed it out towards the street, watching it hit one of the damn zombies in the head. His .308 Model 70-P sniper rifle was still in a makeshift gun rest made of a couple of cynderblocks and sandbags, a blanket was in front of the stop for comfort while Carl fired in prone.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:58 am

Random NPCs wrote:Carl sat in the lawnchair he pulled up onto the roof, still in his civilian clothes, a sleeveless flannel shirt, white tank top, faded blue jeans, cowboy boots, and a reversed baseball cap. He also wore a pair of fingerless gloves, and had the SWAT headset around his neck, with the attached radio clipped to his jeans pocket as he leaned back and took a deep sip of Cool-Cola in its iconic blue can with white swirls.

Rooftop (3rd Floor) TYVoi077UVmGe-ISz1Z5R4CArzohWtrb6m2yIapIDHA96CVRIaCBiXA8ULOWb4Bb0h_r3Ube_Q_Z4rUKlqkD79V2l-pVPxjiOQD9k-IRJpQM

He sighed, crushing the can, and tossed it out towards the street, watching it hit one of the damn zombies in the head. His .308 Model 70-P sniper rifle was still in a makeshift gun rest made of a couple of cynderblocks and sandbags, a blanket was in front of the stop for comfort while Carl fired in prone.

Ben made his way up to the roof to let Carl have a quick break "Hey Carl,nice shooting back there ya did good" Ben spoke in a somewhat cheerful tone "I'll take over for a while though if you like i could do with a moment alone to clear my head" Ben stood at the edge of the roof looking down at the chaos that had change this once peaceful town he also took a moment to remember Rachel "I swear Rachel i will get to the bottom of this and make the fuckers who are responsible pay"
Ben Winters
Ben Winters
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:15 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
Random NPCs wrote:Carl sat in the lawnchair he pulled up onto the roof, still in his civilian clothes, a sleeveless flannel shirt, white tank top, faded blue jeans, cowboy boots, and a reversed baseball cap. He also wore a pair of fingerless gloves, and had the SWAT headset around his neck, with the attached radio clipped to his jeans pocket as he leaned back and took a deep sip of Cool-Cola in its iconic blue can with white swirls.

Ben made his way up to the roof to let Carl have a quick break "Hey Carl,nice shooting back there ya did good" Ben spoke in a somewhat cheerful tone "I'll take over for a while though if you like i could do with a moment alone to clear my head" Ben stood at the edge of the roof looking down at the chaos that had change this once peaceful town he also took a moment to remember Rachel "I swear Rachel i will get to the bottom of this and make the fuckers who are responsible pay"

"Evenin' Sarge, thank ya kindly. These bastards aint no match for this Southern boy! Haha!" Carl McInis proudly states. He then noticed that his superior officer's cheerful disposition turned solemn. "...sure man, I'll just be in the hall way." He explained, walking over to the window of the third floor hallway near the storage area and pulled himself back inside.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:02 pm

Random NPCs wrote:
Ben Winters wrote:

"Evenin' Sarge, thank ya kindly. These bastards aint no match for this Southern boy! Haha!" Carl McInis proudly states. He then noticed that his superior officer's cheerful disposition turned solemn. "...sure man, I'll just be in the hall way." He explained, walking over to the window of the third floor hallway near the storage area and pulled himself back inside.

Ben nodded to Carl "Thanks, i'll let you know if i spot anything interesting" Ben picked up the Model 70-P and began to scope out the street below Ben checked the main gates "Nothing there other than the obvious zombie problem" he then looked up the street where he and everyone else had just come from "Nope nothi-" Ben looked once again into the distance he could see a black sedan approaching Ben looked down from the roof into the front yard to see if anyone was there "Ah shit no one's there" He then turned back to the window and called out to Carl "Hey Carl, if that radio still works could ya let someone downstairs know that we've got a black sedan incoming" Ben kept the vehicle in his sights as it slowly made it's way to the station.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Andre Westport Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:56 pm

Suddenly, Ben's radio began to crackle to life:

"Tank to Big Ben, you hear me Sarge? Over." The voice of Andre 'Tank' Westport of SWAT Delta team, the same unit Ben was under, spoke as clear as day.
Andre Westport
Andre Westport
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Rooftop (3rd Floor) Left_bar_bleue10/10Rooftop (3rd Floor) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Rooftop (3rd Floor) Left_bar_bleue200/200Rooftop (3rd Floor) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x225/9x19mm, x43/12 Gauge Buckshot
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)x2/Flashbang Grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Pack of Cigarettes
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lighter, Keys to a Jeep, Apartment Keys
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Rooftop (3rd Floor) Left_bar_bleue8/7Rooftop (3rd Floor) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/7)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Rooftop (3rd Floor) Left_bar_bleue15/15Rooftop (3rd Floor) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:28 pm

Ben watched as the sedan came to a stop outside then saw that it was Chief Irons Ben let out a irritated sigh "great that's all we need a useless bag of meat and bones" Ben didn't exactly want to go down to the main hall seeing the chief's voice irritated him.

Andre Westport wrote:Suddenly, Ben's radio began to crackle to life:

"Tank to Big Ben, you hear me Sarge? Over." The voice of Andre 'Tank' Westport of SWAT Delta team, the same unit Ben was under, spoke as clear as day.

Ben picked the radio up that had just transmitted the voice of his fellow SWAT member Andre "Hey Tank i hear you loud and clear, Everything okay? Over."
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Andre Westport Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:13 pm

Andre Westport wrote: "Here ya clear as day Big Ben. The power is actin' up again, knocked the Armory and range out of commission again. We won't be able to get inside till that gets addressed, not to mention the basement in general." There was a pause. "I'm checking the back gate, you know how that thing acts up when shit doesn't work. Might want to address this to Handyman and Cap, Over."

There was another pause... before!:

Andre Westport wrote:"Sarge, contact! The parking garage is compromised!" He spat, shouldering the MP5 and fired bursts into the closest of the three shambling corpses.
Andre Westport
Andre Westport
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Rooftop (3rd Floor) Left_bar_bleue10/10Rooftop (3rd Floor) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Rooftop (3rd Floor) Left_bar_bleue200/200Rooftop (3rd Floor) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x225/9x19mm, x43/12 Gauge Buckshot
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)x2/Flashbang Grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Pack of Cigarettes
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lighter, Keys to a Jeep, Apartment Keys
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Rooftop (3rd Floor) Left_bar_bleue8/7Rooftop (3rd Floor) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/7)
Rooftop (3rd Floor) Left_bar_bleue15/15Rooftop (3rd Floor) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:01 pm

Andre Westport wrote:
"Here ya clear as day Big Ben. The power is actin' up again, knocked the Armory and range out of commission again. We won't be able to get inside till that gets addressed, not to mention the basement in general." There was a pause. "I'm checking the back gate, you know how that thing acts up when shit doesn't work. Might want to address this to Handyman and Cap, Over."

Ben headed back to the balcony of the 3rd floor "Ugh that's the last thing we need right now i'll head down now Over" There was was a slight pause Ben was about to reach out again until

Andre Westport wrote:"Sarge, contact! The parking garage is compromised!" He spat, shouldering the MP5 and fired bursts into the closest of the three shambling corpses.

Ben following message nearly blew Ben's eardrums Ben heard a few gunshots followed by silence "Shit, roger that Tank i'm inbound now Over" Ben rushed across the balcony making his way to the first floor he considered shouting to his fellows from above but figured it best to not in fear of panicking the civilians.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Andre Westport likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down