Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Room 210 2nd floor

2 posters

Go down

Room 210 2nd floor Empty Room 210 2nd floor

Post by Donna Marie Marchant Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:35 am

She woke slowly, her eyes gradually drawing into focus the walls of the room she found herself in. The smell of bleach, and antiseptic filled her nostrils and something else. Blinking she realized she was in a hospital bed, naked apart from a gown. The other smell was decay!

Oh God this place was hit too!

She got up slightly dazed and searched for her clothes. She found them in a small cubicle and quickly dressed. Slowly she looked out into the corridor, she remembered Damian and trying to get to the police station. Shrugging she decided that was what she would do.
Donna Marie Marchant
Donna Marie Marchant
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Room 210 2nd floor Empty Re: Room 210 2nd floor

Post by Regina Raval Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:35 am

[from here]

Regina was placing charts on the doors for Kirsten, when she was hit by a horrid, decaying smell! "Ugh.. what the hell is that..." She coughed into her arm. Gotta get the janitor up here to get rid of the garbage, its fucking rotting... She thought, before she noticed movement in 210.

She blinked, opening the door, she stared over at the woman, and looked down at the chart for the room. "Donna Marchant?" She asks after a quick glance. "Hey, what are you doing out of bed, you were brought in only a little while ago! You should still get your rest." She urged, walking towards her.
Regina Raval
Regina Raval
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Marie Marchant Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:21 am

She was half way into her clothes when the medical person walked in on her. She didn't much care if she was a doctor or a nurse, or what her opinion was regarding her well being. Donna's memory was coming back to her, a memory of fleeing from the walking dead. A memory of Zombies, and something much worse! Then there was the handsome cop, trying to get to the police station.

"I have to go to the police station, I have to go now!" she insisted "You should come too, they could use someone trained in medicine!"

Donna stood to her feet her expression saying very clearly I'm not going to argue and whether you come with me or not I am leaving now!
Donna Marie Marchant
Donna Marie Marchant
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Raval Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:30 am

Donna Marie Marchant wrote:She was half way into her clothes when the medical person walked in on her. She didn't much care if she was a doctor or a nurse, or what her opinion was regarding her well being. Donna's memory was coming back to her, a memory of fleeing from the walking dead. A memory of Zombies, and something much worse! Then there was the handsome cop, trying to get to the police station.

"I have to go to the police station, I have to go now!" she insisted "You should come too, they could use someone trained in medicine!"

Donna stood to her feet her expression saying very clearly I'm not going to argue and whether you come with me or not I am leaving now!

Regina blinked at Donna, and didn't know if it was due to the treatment, or the woman may have been crazy... but at the same time, Donna seemed very sincere about leaving. "Wait, what's... going on?" She asked, before she remembered. "There's an officer from the station on this floor, I believe he's with your neighbor in 208, perhaps we should see him first?" She began. Reading the woman's expression, it was clear to Regina, she wasn't going to stick around for much longer!
Regina Raval
Regina Raval
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Marie Marchant Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:01 am

"A cop!?!?" her eyes widened in a look of relief. She'd been wondering how the hell they would make it to the police station without any weapons. "That's good, that's great! Go and get him, does he know about the zombies... do you.... know?" She watched the medic's expression change when she mentioned zombies, and just for a moment realised how crazy she sounded. The news had to be out, surely everyone must know!

"You have heard, right?" she asked more nervously "The dead getting up and walking, they're everywhere!"
Donna Marie Marchant
Donna Marie Marchant
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Raval Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:08 am

Donna Marie Marchant wrote:"A cop!?!?" her eyes widened in a look of relief. She'd been wondering how the hell they would make it to the police station without any weapons. "That's good, that's great! Go and get him, does he know about the zombies... do you.... know?" She watched the medic's expression change when she mentioned zombies, and just for a moment realised how crazy she sounded. The news had to be out, surely everyone must know!

"You have heard, right?" she asked more nervously "The dead getting up and walking, they're everywhere!"

Regina stared at her for a moment. She's... nuts... She faintly smiled. "Y-yeah, those attacks are pretty craz-er, intense."

Perhaps its stress induced, the riot was like a zombie film, sure, she's still in shock... in either case perhaps I should check in with the cop next door...if only to feel a little safer myself! Regina thought, not aware of the truth like Donna was. She hadn't seen the horrors first hand, there wasn't any media coverage due to the blackout, save that it was some sort of riot at the stadium and it got out of hand and carried into the streets of Raccoon. She wasn't aware of the inhuman monsters either. She backed up to the door, and turned to room 208. The officer was in there, questioning a survivor from the stadium within, the big muscular guy with the red hair. "You're free to come along as well, but it'll only be but a moment!" She chuckled nervously, almost running as she enters the hall and heads for 208.

[to here]
Regina Raval
Regina Raval
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down