Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Room 208

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Room 208 Empty Room 208

Post by Rafe McCormac Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:18 am

[from here]

Rafe woke up suddenly, sitting up with beads of sweat rolling down the sides of his face. His vision was blurry, but he reached up with his right hand and touched the bandage on the side of his head, wincing. "Ah... feckin' hell.." he hissed, his voice dry and raspy, and then he tries moving his left arm-

-clink!

He feels the resistance keeping him from tugging his arm away, and looks over to see the pair of cuffs looped around his thick wrist and the hospital bed's rail. "Bloody...?!" he blinks, before remembering everything. The Stadium... the Mayor's family, the corrupt psychopathic Chief-oh God! He looks around, and as he blinks his blurriness away he realizes his clothes are missing as well, save his boxers:

Room 208 Shane_boxers_by_saekobusujima1990_dcttujm-pre

He tries his wrist again, pulls at it with the other hand, but the hospital bed is secure. "Shite... me feckin' luck...!" He grumbles. He looks around for his clothes, his camera. "That feckin' lunatic..." he spat, sitting up, dumbfounded. Surviving that hell, only to be confined to a bed and Mr. Crazy probably not too far away either...
Rafe McCormac
Rafe McCormac
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Room 208 Left_bar_bleue5/5Room 208 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Room 208 Left_bar_bleue20/20Room 208 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)'Infinite' (at moment)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Hospital supplies
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lighter, Camera
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Room 208 Left_bar_bleue15/15Room 208 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Room 208 Left_bar_bleue30/30Room 208 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down

Room 208 Empty Re: Room 208

Post by Random NPCs Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:08 am

Rafe's eyes would notice the trim outline of a policeman in a fold out chair not too far from the locker, a breakfast sandwich in one hand, the camera in the other. "Oh, show yer awahke.." says the man through chewing, swallowing his bite before setting the sandwich on the table. He stands up, adjusting his belt and walks towards the red haired man with a smirk; a bit of mustard clinging to his mustache and the corner of his lip. He looks like he's in his late 30s, maybe his 40s. "So... you had a bit of a fall in the stadium champ, got a nasty bruise right there..." He says flicking the bandage in a purposeful manner. "...seems like your camera took a beating too... shame, looks really expensive too." he says, looking it over, playing with the broken hatch where the film was stored in before hand. "Strange though... where's the film?" He asked, glancing back down at the photographer. "I mean... a camera needs film... right?" he asks rhetorically. "It needs ammo, like a gun." He says, drawing his handgun from his holster, balancing both. "But difference is, mine's fully loaded..." he says with malicious intent, tossing the camera onto the bed.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafe McCormac Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:47 am

Random NPCs wrote:Rafe's eyes would notice the trim outline of a policeman in a fold out chair not too far from the locker, a breakfast sandwich in one hand, the camera in the other. "Oh, show yer awahke.." says the man through chewing, swallowing his bite before setting the sandwich on the table. He stands up, adjusting his belt and walks towards the red haired man with a smirk; a bit of mustard clinging to his mustache and the corner of his lip. He looks like he's in his late 30s, maybe his 40s. "So... you had a bit of a fall in the stadium champ, got a nasty bruise right there..." He says flicking the bandage in a purposeful manner. "...seems like your camera took a beating too... shame, looks really expensive too." he says, looking it over, playing with the broken hatch where the film was stored in before hand. "Strange though... where's the film?" He asked, glancing back down at the photographer. "I mean... a camera needs film... right?" he asks rhetorically. "It needs ammo, like a gun." He says, drawing his handgun from his holster, balancing both. "But difference is, mine's fully loaded..." he says with malicious intent, tossing the camera onto the bed.

Rafe grits his teeth as the officer flicks his forehead, an obvious prick if he ever seen one, and it was clear now, this was one of Iron's men. 'Course... send one of ya lackeys to send me down the river. Fucking pansy can't do it himself... He grumbled, fiercely looking at the officer. As he spoke of the camera, it became clear he was after the evidence he had of Irons being a psycho. He looks down at the camera in his lap, turning to face the officer again as he held his gun freely. "You don't really think you can get away with shootin' me, right here, in hospital?"
Rafe McCormac
Rafe McCormac
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)'Infinite' (at moment)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Hospital supplies
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lighter, Camera

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:05 am

Rafe McCormac wrote:
Random NPCs wrote:Rafe's eyes would notice the trim outline of a policeman in a fold out chair not too far from the locker, a breakfast sandwich in one hand, the camera in the other. "Oh, show yer awahke.." says the man through chewing, swallowing his bite before setting the sandwich on the table. He stands up, adjusting his belt and walks towards the red haired man with a smirk; a bit of mustard clinging to his mustache and the corner of his lip. He looks like he's in his late 30s, maybe his 40s. "So... you had a bit of a fall in the stadium champ, got a nasty bruise right there..." He says flicking the bandage in a purposeful manner. "...seems like your camera took a beating too... shame, looks really expensive too." he says, looking it over, playing with the broken hatch where the film was stored in before hand. "Strange though... where's the film?" He asked, glancing back down at the photographer. "I mean... a camera needs film... right?" he asks rhetorically. "It needs ammo, like a gun." He says, drawing his handgun from his holster, balancing both. "But difference is, mine's fully loaded..." he says with malicious intent, tossing the camera onto the bed.

Rafe grits his teeth as the officer flicks his forehead, an obvious prick if he ever seen one, and it was clear now, this was one of Iron's men. 'Course... send one of ya lackeys to send me down the river. Fucking pansy can't do it himself... He grumbled, fiercely looking at the officer. As he spoke of the camera, it became clear he was after the evidence he had of Irons being a psycho. He looks down at the camera in his lap, turning to face the officer again as he held his gun freely. "You don't really think you can get away with shootin' me, right here, in hospital?"

"Oh, but I can." The officer replies, a gentle smile on his face. "I can shoot you in the fucking head right now, and the only thing I have to say is you became one of those... things, those, 'zombies' as people have coined them." He replied, never raising his tone. "Save me the trouble of looking, where's the film champ?" He asked.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafe McCormac Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:17 am

Rafe shrugged in a casual manner, looking down. "I dunno, ya try lookin' up yer arse? Good as any place to stuff somethin'." He replied, glancing back up at him with a cheeky smile. He realized he was in a bind. It was in his vest, but the vest and the clothes in question, were missing. So he didn't know, but if he told the fucking shite that, he have no reason to keep him alive... he needed to buy time, and find a way out of this mess.
Rafe McCormac
Rafe McCormac
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:32 am

Rafe McCormac wrote:Rafe shrugged in a casual manner, looking down. "I dunno, ya try lookin' up yer arse? Good as any place to stuff somethin'." He replied, glancing back up at him with a cheeky smile. He realized he was in a bind. It was in his vest, but the vest and the clothes in question, were missing. So he didn't know, but if he told the fucking shite that, he have no reason to keep him alive... he needed to buy time, and find a way out of this mess.

He chuckled. "Hahaha... cute." He says whipping the Beretta across Rafe's face. "Well smart ass, if you can run your mouth, I can break your jaw." he says with a grin. "So how about you run by that me again, champ?" He pressed, sliding his gun back into his holster only so that he didn't just plug Rafe now and then.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafe McCormac Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:41 am

Random NPCs wrote:
Rafe McCormac wrote:Rafe shrugged in a casual manner, looking down. "I dunno, ya try lookin' up yer arse? Good as any place to stuff somethin'." He replied, glancing back up at him with a cheeky smile. He realized he was in a bind. It was in his vest, but the vest and the clothes in question, were missing. So he didn't know, but if he told the fucking shite that, he have no reason to keep him alive... he needed to buy time, and find a way out of this mess.

He chuckled. "Hahaha... cute." He says whipping the Beretta across Rafe's face. "Well smart ass, if you can run your mouth, I can break your jaw." he says with a grin. "So how about you run by that me again, champ?" He pressed, sliding his gun back into his holster only so that he didn't just plug Rafe now and then.

Rafe cringed, missing his chance to disarm the officer as the action was quick, and a part of him was still in 'civilian mode'. He spits blood, having bit his tongue, before wiping his face. Shit... I'm stuck with this fucker... I need to buy myself more time, otherwise I'm dead! He thought, before grunting. "You know the chief's a feckin' crook, why are ya followin' his orders in all this mess, huh?! People are eating each other like they're goddamn zombies! An' here you are, botherin me over a fucking photograph of your boss pushing people into those things?! You must be insane, why aren't you just heading out of this bloody town like a proper greedy bastard?! Jaysus feckin' Christ, you're a fuckin' moron!" He yells, hoping someone outside the room would hear him shouting...
Rafe McCormac
Rafe McCormac
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Raval Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:18 am

[From here]

Regina wanted to give Donna some space, but given how understaffed they were, and security dealing with the riotous number of injured patients in the lobby, she was on her own dealing with the crazies! To be fair, she shouldn't think such of Donna, she had been through a lot and was just stressed out; anyone would be in her shoes!

Still, she would have liked some assistance from the cop.

She went to try the door, but found it oddly locked. Huh... that's weird. Must be police business, but given the situation... Thankfully, she had the key, and she unlocked the door, entering. "Sorry for interrupting Officer, but--" She entered, speaking lowly when she hears the Irishman in the bed shouting.

"You know the chief's a feckin' crook, why are ya followin' his orders in all this mess, huh?! People are eating each other like they're goddamn zombies! An' here you are, botherin me over a fucking photograph of your boss pushing people into those things?! You must be insane, why aren't you just heading out of this bloody town like a proper greedy bastard?! Jaysus feckin' Christ, you're a fuckin' moron!"

She glanced over to them, the patient was lacking clothes save his underwear, and the cop was seemingly interrogating the Irishman... but what he was saying... about zombies, similar to what Donna had said made her heart sink into her stomach! Coincidence... purely coincidence...is it? She tried telling herself, needing to stay calm given the state of emergency, but the other things... things about the Chief, corruption? Those added in made her confused and a little shy as she coughed. "Um... what is going on here, Officer?" She asked sheepishly.
Regina Raval
Regina Raval
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:30 am

The officer shook his head side to side. "Yell all ya want, I've locked the door. Its no one but you, and-"

"Um... what is going on here, Officer?"

The small, female voice cut him off. He slowly turned to face the nurse, and smiled. He approached her gently. "...standard procedure dear, actually if you could be kind mind stepping inside for a bit? I think my suspect's a little stressed from the pain, perhaps slip him something to make him more comfortable?" He asked, his eyes scanning the hall. He saw no one. Looking back down at her, he could see the hesitation, the fear in her eyes and he realized it was perhaps best to kill her now. "I mean," he grabs her wrist, yanking her inside and throws her onto the tiled floor with a practiced ease. "To think, a D.A.R.E. officer... ah well." He thought out loud about his violent action. He draws his pistol and levels it at the woman's head. "See Champ, actions have consequences... you just made me murder a pretty little nurse..." He began, easing back the trigger.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafe McCormac Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:40 am

Rafe watched in fear, tugging his arm on the handcuffs, trying to pull himself away! C'mon!! He looked up, gritting his teeth. He was definitely one of Iron's bastards if he was this cruel! "Bastard! Ya feckin' coward!" He spat, wishing he was close enough to grapple! "Leave'er alone! I-I'll tell ya where it is! Just don't shoot!" Rafe shouts, trying to buy the poor nurse time now.
Rafe McCormac
Rafe McCormac
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Raval Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:36 am

It all happened so quickly, as Reg was grabbed by the seemingly nice officer and thrown to the tiled floor like she was a criminal. She hit the tile hard on her side, turning around on her back, her large blue eyes focusing on the officer's handgun now! "W....what?" She gasped, eyes wavering her heart racing. She could see no emotion out of the officer as he leveled the weapon to between her eyes... "No... please... don't!" She shrieked. She was going to die, in the hospital during some sort of freaky outbreak if the two patients were correct! It wouldn't matter, she could almost feel that bullet entering her skull, the thought that she'd simply be dead within a matter of seconds making her body break out in a sweat, her legs shaky, and her body weak! "You-you don't need to do this Officer..." She stuttered, trying to slide away from him.
Regina Raval
Regina Raval
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Marie Marchant Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:02 pm

Donna had picked up a walking stick as she left her room, it wasn't much but it was all she could find. Stepping out into the hall she saw the cop the medic had spoken of pointing a gun at the doc and some patient with red hair. She was in absolutely no mood for shit from anyone and as the cop had his back to her she swung the walking stick as hard as she could right up the back of his head. A little blood sprayed from the wound and she braced herself and hit him again.

Once puts em down, twice keeps em down, something her dad used to say. She was pretty sure the cop was down, and out.

Looking at the other two she spoke calmly in spite her heart beating at one hundred miles an hour "I'm Donna, a librarian, pleased to meet ya!"
Donna Marie Marchant
Donna Marie Marchant
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:42 am

The cop looks up at Rafe and smiles. "That so?" He looks back down at the Nurse. "Too late, she's seen too much..." He smiles ready to pull the trigger.

Donna Marie Marchant wrote:Donna had picked up a walking stick as she left her room, it wasn't much but it was all she could find. Stepping out into the hall she saw the cop the medic had spoken of pointing a gun at the doc and some patient with red hair. She was in absolutely no mood for shit from anyone and as the cop had his back to her she swung the walking stick as hard as she could right up the back of his head. A little blood sprayed from the wound and she braced herself and hit him again.

He didn't hear her approach, so when Donna struck him he recoiled at first! He quickly turns to see the woman, before she strikes him again! What?! Who-?! Blood splashing from his busted nose, his eyes rolled back and he stumbles back, turning and falling onto his chest.

Donna Marie Marchant wrote:
Once puts em down, twice keeps em down, something her dad used to say. She was pretty sure the cop was down, and out.

Looking at the other two she spoke calmly in spite her heart beating at one hundred miles an hour "I'm Donna, a librarian, pleased to meet ya!"

A....librarian....? Were his final, hazy thoughts before he fell unconscious.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Raval Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:31 am

The nurse closed her eyes, not wanting to see what was about to happen to her when she hears two metallic thwacks, and then a heavy thud. Regina opens her eyes, staring at Donna who held the crutch proudly. "Girl, I owe you... I'm so sorry I thought you were crazy!" She chuckled nervously, slowly crawling over to the crazy officer, checking his pulse. "He's alive, but unconscious." She breathed a sigh of relief. "What the hell was his problem?" She gasped, before standing.
Regina Raval
Regina Raval
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafe McCormac Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:52 am

Rafe continued to pull on his handcuffs, he needed to save the woman! "No! You fuckin' bastard!!" He screamed.

Then the unthinkable happened. A new woman entered the room, armed with a walking stick, smacking the officer not once, but twice!

Donna Marie Marchant wrote:Donna had picked up a walking stick as she left her room, it wasn't much but it was all she could find. Stepping out into the hall she saw the cop the medic had spoken of pointing a gun at the doc and some patient with red hair. She was in absolutely no mood for shit from anyone and as the cop had his back to her she swung the walking stick as hard as she could right up the back of his head. A little blood sprayed from the wound and she braced herself and hit him again.

Rafe's eyes are wide, his mouth agape. "I'll have to remember not to be late with me books then..." He chuckled before realizing he was still locked up in his boxers:

Room 208 Shane_boxers_by_saekobusujima1990_dcttujm-pre

He looked down, and shrugged. Not too ashamed. "Right! His keys, someone, grab his keys! That crazy bastard locked me up, I can't get me arm out of this!" He says, pulling on his wrist again.
Rafe McCormac
Rafe McCormac
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Marie Marchant Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:11 am

"Get his keys and uncuff this guy!" Donna barked at the doc who was checking the cop over as she went to pick up his gun "Then cuff him, we need to get out of here!" She turned back to the unconscious cop and considered taking him along, leaving him here was as good as a death sentence. She stooped and relieved him of his extra magazines.

"This place has gone to hell, we need to get to the police station, I know someone we can trust there!" She thought of Handy and smiled "Hurry up!"
Donna Marie Marchant
Donna Marie Marchant
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Raval Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:16 am

Regina blinked and nodded. "R-right..." She stuttered, checking the officer's belt for his keys, found them and then went over to the red haired man and unlocked him. "The name's Regina Raval, you can call me Reg.." she says to the pair, before chuckling nervously. "So... what exactly is happening? I mean, I've seen the damage... but your saying people are literally acting like zombies out there?" She asked.
Regina Raval
Regina Raval
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafe McCormac Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:40 am

Rafe rubbed his wrist, and smiled at the ladies. "Ah, thank ya kindly." He says, pulling his legs over the side of the bed, and stood up, looking over at Donna the Librarian. "Just call me Rafe, and yeah... people are becoming feckin' cannibals out there. They're nasty, and they ate they mayor's wife and so many other damn people...' He sighed. He looked over to the cop, and shook his head. "The police station?! The damn chief of police is a crook! He's the one who sent this loon after me, for taking the man's picture no less!" He grumbled. He turns to Regina and frowned. "Besides, I can't leave in me birthday suit... where are me clothes?" He asked kindly.
Rafe McCormac
Rafe McCormac
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Raval Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:56 pm

Rafe McCormac wrote:Rafe rubbed his wrist, and smiled at the ladies. "Ah, thank ya kindly." He says, pulling his legs over the side of the bed, and stood up, looking over at Donna the Librarian. "Just call me Rafe, and yeah... people are becoming feckin' cannibals out there. They're nasty, and they ate they mayor's wife and so many other damn people...' He sighed. He looked over to the cop, and shook his head. "The police station?! The damn chief of police is a crook! He's the one who sent this loon after me, for taking the man's picture no less!" He grumbled. He turns to Regina and frowned. "Besides, I can't leave in me birthday suit... where are me clothes?" He asked kindly.

Regina quickly answered Rafe by pointing to the lockers beside the door. "I'd check the personal affects locker, we store your items and clothes there most of the time." She glanced over the other two, and felt worry about the children in the lower wards. "So, what? Everyone just has a hankering for human meat and are just chewing on anyone they come across out there?" She asked, not sure what to believe at this point; but it was clear these two had indeed seen... something. The injuries of the others brought in collaborated with their reports as well... it was almost too much for the young nurse to handle!
Regina Raval
Regina Raval
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Marie Marchant Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:35 am

Donna turned from the doorway a very serious look on her face.
"Its not just a few people acting crazy" she spoke slowly and calmly but there was a tinge of dread to her voice "The ones who are bitten turn, its like some sort of contagion, maybe carried in the saliva!" she shrugged "I don't know, but the infected, they're like zombies! I know how this sounds, crazy right, but I swear its true. I've seen people with their throat's torn out get to their feet. People who have been shot multiple times get back up!"
She glanced back into the corridor looking both ways.

"The only way to stop them is a headshot, that or destroy the body, fire is quite effective too! We must go to the police station I know someone there, he's a good man, there are other survivors there too!"

She stopped and looked at the nurse and red haired man her eyes wide, she was obviously very scared at the story she had just recounted.
Donna Marie Marchant
Donna Marie Marchant
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafe McCormac Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:24 am

Regina Raval wrote:
Rafe McCormac wrote:Rafe rubbed his wrist, and smiled at the ladies. "Ah, thank ya kindly." He says, pulling his legs over the side of the bed, and stood up, looking over at Donna the Librarian. "Just call me Rafe, and yeah... people are becoming feckin' cannibals out there. They're nasty, and they ate they mayor's wife and so many other damn people...' He sighed. He looked over to the cop, and shook his head. "The police station?! The damn chief of police is a crook! He's the one who sent this loon after me, for taking the man's picture no less!" He grumbled. He turns to Regina and frowned. "Besides, I can't leave in me birthday suit... where are me clothes?" He asked kindly.

Regina quickly answered Rafe by pointing to the lockers beside the door. "I'd check the personal affects locker, we store your items and clothes there most of the time." She glanced over the other two, and felt worry about the children in the lower wards. "So, what? Everyone just has a hankering for human meat and are just chewing on anyone they come across out there?" She asked, not sure what to believe at this point; but it was clear these two had indeed seen... something. The injuries of the others brought in collaborated with their reports as well... it was almost too much for the young nurse to handle!

Rafe nodded to Reg, and then headed over to the locker beside Donna. He saw his clothes inside, and realized how stupid the copper was to have ignored this locker. Then again, given his sadistic nature... perhaps he knew all along. Fuckin' bastard... He grimaced, before grabbing his clothes.

Donna Marie Marchant wrote:Donna turned from the doorway a very serious look on her face.
"Its not just a few people acting crazy" she spoke slowly and calmly but there was a tinge of dread to her voice "The ones who are bitten turn, its like some sort of contagion, maybe carried in the saliva!" she shrugged "I don't know, but the infected, they're like zombies! I know how this sounds, crazy right, but I swear its true. I've seen people with their throat's torn out get to their feet. People who have been shot multiple times get back up!"
She glanced back into the corridor looking both ways.

"The only way to stop them is a headshot, that or destroy the body, fire is quite effective too! We must go to the police station I know someone there, he's a good man, there are other survivors there too!"

She stopped and looked at the nurse and red haired man her eyes wide, she was obviously very scared at the story she had just recounted.

"Aye, I seen it with me eyes as well... the stadium riot was caused by those things! A rabid fan ran out into the field, tackled one of the players and tore his feckin' neck out, and within a few minutes they guy was back on his feet, munchin' on the rest of his team!" He collaborated, while sliding up his cargo pants, buckling them around his muscular frame. "I'm bloody lucky to even be alive..." he added, socks and boots, grabbing his green denim button down and began to hastily button it up, pulling his utility vest around his shoulders, zipping it up and then checked for the film... which was still in his breast pocket. He blew a sigh of relief, sitting on the bed to tie his boots. "Well, if you seem dead set on it Donna, I'll tag along, even if it sounds crazy. I wouldn't be able to live with meself if ya both get gobbled up by the livin' dead on route to the station..." He paused, then smirked. "Ya know... If I knew there were gonna be zombies, I'd have stayed in Dublin. The ones there at least don't bite ya, unless you're tryin' to steal their pint that is!" he tried to lighten the mood, finished with his boots, her stood up from the bed with a grin:

Room 208 Rafe_mccormac_by_saekobusujima1990_dcttsvd-pre

He then looks over to the officer, and lifts him up. "I think he can do with some alone time..." He says, as he puts him into a fireman's carry before setting him on the bed, slamming the cuff onto his left wrist! Still... it seemed cruel, even to treat this potentially murderous asshole in this manner, so he put the keys somewhere that was just in reach; though a part of him didn't like it. Felt like he'd come back to haunt them for their actions later. He sighed, checking his other items. He had a set of keys, potentially for his police cruiser, and his tonfa baton. "Well, better than nothin'...." He says, sliding the weapon out from his belt loop. The truncheon was weighted, likely had a solid metal core under the wood. He wasn't the most skilled with truncheon fighting, but he had a little experience. "Right," he turns to the ladies again. "I suggest we should look for more survivors before we leave. Within reason of course, we can't afford to test Donna's biting theory, so we can't make any unnecessary risks."
Rafe McCormac
Rafe McCormac
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Marie Marchant Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:10 pm

Donna handed the walking stick to Regina, "Here smack them in the head, hard as you can" she tried to force a smile "We need to be quiet, as quiet as we can be, they're drawn to noise!"

She was halfway out of the door when she stopped "Oh I just thought of something! Check the cop's ankles, he might have a hold out gun, they always do in the books!" She smiled a lopsided and apologetic grin, she realised she was being the typical nerdy librarian.
Donna Marie Marchant
Donna Marie Marchant
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafe McCormac Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:16 pm

Donna Marie Marchant wrote:Donna handed the walking stick to Regina, "Here smack them in the head, hard as you can" she tried to force a smile "We need to be quiet, as quiet as we can be, they're drawn to noise!"

She was halfway out of the door when she stopped "Oh I just thought of something! Check the cop's ankles, he might have a hold out gun, they always do in the books!" She smiled a lopsided and apologetic grin, she realised she was being the typical nerdy librarian.

Rafe chuckled at Donna's naivete. "Aye, in flicks and books they do that all the time, but this guy himself says he was a D.A.R.E. Off-" but went he went to check the man's ankle, was surprised to find a gun was indeed there!

Room 208 163050_01_lg_0

A Model 637 "Airweight", a .38 Special pistol. Small and easy to use as well. "...huh." He looked back at Donna's cheeky smile and smirked. "Well, that be the last time I backtalk a librarian!" He chuckled, checking the cylinder before closing the crane and then slipped the weapon into his vest pocket. It seemed the officer didn't carry spare .38 Specials on him, so he'd just hold onto the gun for now as a backup himself. "Right, well lets head out of here before those freaks decide to come for us instead." he replied.
Rafe McCormac
Rafe McCormac
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Raval Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:21 pm

Donna Marie Marchant wrote:Donna handed the walking stick to Regina, "Here smack them in the head, hard as you can" she tried to force a smile "We need to be quiet, as quiet as we can be, they're drawn to noise!"

Regina grabs the stick, blinking for a moment, before nodding. "R-right. Quiet. I can do quiet..." She nodded again. Now that they were equipped to handle at least a single crazy cannibal, she felt a little easier. "We may wanna try and get in touch with the staff, tell them it isn't safe here, I mean, we're still a running hospital, we'll need supplies and transport for the other patients..." She says, clutching the walking stick tightly.
Regina Raval
Regina Raval
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Room 208 Empty EVENT: Zombies infiltrating!

Post by Random NPCs Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:42 pm

(Event: started here)

The sounds of gunfire can be heard, the screams of civilians and security alike between the panicky blasts that fire off like fireworks!

It was as if Regina's doubts were erased if there were any now, as the sounds of gunfire and screams of dread come from beneath them...!
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next