Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer

+12
Chupacabra
Khristian
Samantha Kamura
Kiko Aihara
Cathy McDonell
Ben Winters
Raymond Taylor
Ali Marks
Damian Handy
Random Mobs
The RAVEN
Jade Ling
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 2 Empty Re: Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer

Post by Khristian Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:05 am

Khristian nods to Cathy, before walking over with the rest of his group. “Seems we have Tom Horn on our side tonight.” He remarked, while closing the breech for the shotgun.

Khristian
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Damian Handy, Cathy McDonell and Raymond Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 2 Empty Re: Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer

Post by Ben Winters Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:43 am

Cathy McDonell wrote:Cat was intending to come to City Hall anyway, so when Ali chimed in heading to the Substation with the Warden she was a little surprised, but somewhat thankful. "No objections from my end. Warden's team will be fine, the zombies don't like the taste of Canadian bacon." She teased Alison. "Though seriously, be careful out there or who else will I have to tease?" She says before turning to Ben and Kiko. "Don't get all misty eyed Big Ben, we'll all make it back. I'm sure of it." She smiled.

"I wasn't getting mist-" Ben stopped mid sentence "Ah forget about it" Ben forced out a chuckle that didn't last"

Ben was slightly shocked at Sam's change in mood as everyone seemed to argue for a moment Cathy continuing to annoy Ali, Ben was considering getting into the mix but figured best not too he let out a sigh as he turned away and check his guns and ammo

Kiko Aihara wrote:
"Kiko Aihara. Friends call me Kiki." She introduced herself back, before looking to Ben. "Shall we, Ben Will Do?" She teased the driver with a wink.

Ben turned to Kiko about to answer then realized what she he chuckled "Ah well i guess i had that coming, but yes let's go"

Samantha Kamura wrote:
Between all that happened, she thought it was at least best they'd get it out of their systems now while they could. "Well, if we keep this bickering up we'll be Southern Fried, Oriental Chicken with a side of Canadian Bacon and Mashed Potatoes with a side of English Tea with Russian cream for the monsters...and dammit all, you're all making ME hungry!" She grumbled. "Look, see? We got it out. Now lets do what Kiko says and just... try and act like we care about one another? For ten, FUCKING minutes?!" She says, grabbing the shotgun from the rack and turned to Alison. "Corporal, not a word more other than yes Mam. Cathy, behave yourself. Warden, let us begin. Khristian-!" She shouted, turning to her boyfriend, grabbing his red jacket and helped him out of his seat. "...Lets get going, shall we?" She says with a sweet smile.

"Erm for the record i don't actually like tea so yeah just putting that out there" Ben looked on in amusement as Sam pretty set the record straight Ben looked towards Cathy with a childish look "Yeah Cathy behave yourself" Ben chuckle as he said this.

Damian Handy wrote:
Handy all the while, simply stared at the group he was tasked with. ...if we keep acting like this, we'll not have to worry about getting out of the city, we'll be at each others throats! His brow twitched as smiled, nervously, sweat rolling down the side of his neck. "...Right. Kamura, Marks. Secure our position. Warden Taylor you can take the lead or follow Alison. Khristian, be careful out there man." He says patting the guys shoulder before turning to Ben. "...Want us to play out our ancestral roles for hating each other for shit that didn't involve us, Sarge?" he teased, given Handy's Irish ancestry. "Anyway, we can discuss it in me potato field out back, with a shot of whiskey. Irish of course-" he says in a fake Irish accent, before dropping it: "Damn, I could go for a shot to be honest." He finishes before heading to the double doors first, casually kicking the first zombie which was about to pound on the door in the face before dropping down and shooting it with his handgun. "Let us not tarry longer than we should! Happy hour's comin' lads!" he says again with the fake accent, slapping his hand on the van's door before heading around the side of the vehicle towards Ben. He was like Kiko right now too, wanting to get the fuck out of here, but they needed to find Shane first.

Ben chuckled at Damian's comment after he took care of the zombie that was about to pound the van door "Nah i'm good Lieutenant , i think we've got enough on our plate as it is, although i could go for a shot or ten right about now" Ben thought for a moment about the more pleasant drinking times with everyone "But yes i agree let's find Shane and get the hell out of here" Ben also looked on as Raymond fired at two approaching went ahead and Ali followed looking somewhat irritated. Ben climbed out of the Van with his new Desert Eagle in hand another Zombie approached Ben aimed at it's head with his DE and fired the gun let out a loud thunderous bang that echoed and the zombies head exploded like a watermelon, Ben looked at the now dead dead zombie and to his Desert Eagle "Well damn he ain't getting back up" Ben looked around to everyone "Erm i'll put this away for now sorry" Ben let out a nervous chuckle.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Cathy McDonell and Raymond Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:28 pm

Ali Marks wrote:Alison looked around and kinda realized how silly they were acting right now, and turned to Kamura with a little shame in her tone. "...Yes M'am." She says, before turning to Khristian. "Yeah... lets... where's the Warden?"

The sound of gunfire followed by Raymond's voice down the street alerted her. "Ugh..." She sighed, and headed out after the man.

Sam blinked, now noting she was the only one left in the back of the van, turned to Sgt. Winters and Lt. Handy with a nod, before turning to Kiko. "Sam." She says to the woman, before heading out after the other three.
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

Character Profile
Condition: 'Caution' (Yellow) 'Caution' (Yellow)
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/13Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/6Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Aihara Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:32 pm

Samantha Kamura wrote:
Ali Marks wrote:Alison looked around and kinda realized how silly they were acting right now, and turned to Kamura with a little shame in her tone. "...Yes M'am." She says, before turning to Khristian. "Yeah... lets... where's the Warden?"

The sound of gunfire followed by Raymond's voice down the street alerted her. "Ugh..." She sighed, and headed out after the man.

Sam blinked, now noting she was the only one left in the back of the van, turned to Sgt. Winters and Lt. Handy with a nod, before turning to Kiko. "Sam." She says to the woman, before heading out after the other three.

"Kiki." She says back, with a smile, before exiting the car. She followed Ben around and was beside the man, and turned to Cat. "So Cat, Handy, Ben Will Do, what's our first matter of business?" She asked, Glock 17 at the ready.
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:09 pm

"That'll be Just Damian's forte." She says with a little smirk, nudging the young Lieutenant. She then turned to Ben and Kiko. "Ah... we play the same game Kiki, good good." She chuckled, before heading up the steps towards the city hall's double doors. I have to find my way into the hidden bunker 'he' set up for us... we're doing things ass backwards, but I know there's gotta be a working radio inside there right now to get in touch with the others... She thought to herself, before looking back at the three. "So... what shall we do? Fearless leader?" She winked.
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell

Kiko Aihara and Raymond Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:41 pm

Kiko Aihara wrote:
Samantha Kamura wrote:

"Kiki." She says back, with a smile, before exiting the car. She followed Ben around and was beside the man, and turned to Cat. "So Cat, Handy, Ben Will Do, what's our first matter of business?" She asked, Glock 17 at the ready.

Ben turned to Damian "Now don't you be starting" Ben let out a chuckle as he looked at Cat and Kiko "You two are gonna get on just fine" Ben then turned to Kiko "Okay so obviously finding Shane is our priority, we don't know what the current situation is inside so we should be vigilant and i hope it doesn't come to this but we should also expect the worse" Ben turned to Damian "Sorry for taking charge Lieutenant, but i also would like to suggest that we split into teams of two we'll cover more ground and do so a lot quicker, And on that note" Ben turned to Cat "Your with me for now" Ben turned back to Damian "Less distractions this way, you take Kiko she's a decent shot too as you already know" Ben smiled at Cat, Damian and Kiko "You good with that LT"
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Cathy McDonell, Kiko Aihara and Raymond Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:45 am

Ben Winters wrote:
Kiko Aihara wrote:
Samantha Kamura wrote:

Ben turned to Damian "Now don't you be starting" Ben let out a chuckle as he looked at Cat and Kiko "You two are gonna get on just fine" Ben then turned to Kiko "Okay so obviously finding Shane is our priority, we don't know what the current situation is inside so we should be vigilant and i hope it doesn't come to this but we should also expect the worse" Ben turned to Damian "Sorry for taking charge Lieutenant, but i also would like to suggest that we split into teams of two we'll cover more ground and do so a lot quicker, And on that note" Ben turned to Cat "Your with me for now" Ben turned back to Damian "Less distractions this way, you take Kiko she's a decent shot too as you already know" Ben smiled at Cat, Damian and Kiko "You good with that LT"

Damian smirked at Ben's response, and before he could even answer Cat, Ben spoke up and took charge. It was good, as Ben needed this experience anyway as well. "Very well Sargent, you make a valid point. Kiko and I will check out the first floor, Cat, Ben, you check out the second floor. If we find nothing, we'll meet back at the stairs in fifteen minutes and then we'll check the third floor together, sound good?" He asked.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:

Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Aihara Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:09 am

"Sounds good to me." Kiko says to Damian, then turned to Ben. "Heh, yeah distractions like my butt, Ben Will Do?" She teased before turning to Damian. "So we gonna go inside or just admire the dying atmosphere? Lets get a move on Lieutenant!" She called out to him, jogging up to Cat who was equally ready to head inside as her.
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:25 am

This was somewhat problematic... she had to get to the basement, one of the hidden rails systems that connected to the labs mentioned in the reports. She remained unflinching however, and followed Kiki's example. "Kiki's right, lets get moving. By the time we finish, lights will be back on around the neighbourhood!" She exclaimed, readying Ben's handgun in her left hand.
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:03 pm

Kiko Aihara wrote:"Sounds good to me." Kiko says to Damian, then turned to Ben. "Heh, yeah distractions like my butt, Ben Will Do?" She teased before turning to Damian. "So we gonna go inside or just admire the dying atmosphere? Lets get a move on Lieutenant!" She called out to him, jogging up to Cat who was equally ready to head inside as her.

Ben's face turned slightly red at Kiko's comment "Nooooooooo of course not" Ben began to chuckle "I'll have you know i am a gentleman"

Damian Handy wrote:

Damian smirked at Ben's response, and before he could even answer Cat, Ben spoke up and took charge. It was good, as Ben needed this experience anyway as well. "Very well Sargent, you make a valid point. Kiko and I will check out the first floor, Cat, Ben, you check out the second floor. If we find nothing, we'll meet back at the stairs in fifteen minutes and then we'll check the third floor together, sound good?" He asked.

Ben nodded to Damian "Sounds good to me Lieutenant, Let's get Shane and get the hell out of here"

Cathy McDonell wrote:This was somewhat problematic... she had to get to the basement, one of the hidden rails systems that connected to the labs mentioned in the reports. She remained unflinching however, and followed Kiki's example. "Kiki's right, lets get moving. By the time we finish, lights will be back on around the neighbourhood!" She exclaimed, readying Ben's handgun in her left hand.

Ben followed Cathy up towards where Kiko was waiting "Okay Cat shall we" Ben opened the door to city hall and made his way in with Cat following behind "Okay Shane here we come"
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Damian Handy, Cathy McDonell, Kiko Aihara and Raymond Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:11 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
Kiko Aihara wrote:"Sounds good to me." Kiko says to Damian, then turned to Ben. "Heh, yeah distractions like my butt, Ben Will Do?" She teased before turning to Damian. "So we gonna go inside or just admire the dying atmosphere? Lets get a move on Lieutenant!" She called out to him, jogging up to Cat who was equally ready to head inside as her.

Ben's face turned slightly red at Kiko's comment "Nooooooooo of course not" Ben began to chuckle "I'll have you know i am a gentleman"

Damian Handy wrote:

Ben nodded to Damian "Sounds good to me Lieutenant, Let's get Shane and get the hell out of here"

Cathy McDonell wrote:This was somewhat problematic... she had to get to the basement, one of the hidden rails systems that connected to the labs mentioned in the reports. She remained unflinching however, and followed Kiki's example. "Kiki's right, lets get moving. By the time we finish, lights will be back on around the neighbourhood!" She exclaimed, readying Ben's handgun in her left hand.

Ben followed Cathy up towards where Kiko was waiting "Okay Cat shall we" Ben opened the door to city hall and made his way in with Cat following behind "Okay Shane here we come"

Damian smirked, and then headed up the steps with the group. "Okay, no wondering off. Lets make this fast and clean." He says, opening the doors for the ladies. "I'm a gentleman too." He says, before jokingly half closing it on Ben. "Ladies first." He teased.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:17 pm

Ben Winters wrote:

"Lets." She cooed, before entering after Handy held the door open. She nodded to him before entering the City hall...

"Jesus... its dark in here." She says softly. She turned to the other three. "Make sure you have your lights, its like a cave inside."
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell

Damian Handy, Kiko Aihara and Raymond Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:54 pm

Damian Handy wrote:

Damian smirked, and then headed up the steps with the group. "Okay, no wondering off. Lets make this fast and clean." He says, opening the doors for the ladies. "I'm a gentleman too." He says, before jokingly half closing it on Ben. "Ladies first." He teased.

Ben chuckles at Damian when he says Ladies first, "After you then LT" Ben chuckled as he shot Damian a smug smirk

Cathy McDonell wrote:

"Lets." She cooed, before entering after Handy held the door open. She nodded to him before entering the City hall...

"Jesus... its dark in here." She says softly. She turned to the other three. "Make sure you have your lights, its like a cave inside."

Ben now stood in the darkness with Cat, Damian and Kiko "Jesus you are not wrong" Ben grabbed his flashlight and clicked it on he moved the beam in a sweeping motion in front of the group and located the stairs "Okay Cat that's our stop lets go" Ben turned to Damian and Kiko "Be careful who knows where those undead fucks are lurking" Ben made his way towards the stairs gun and flashlight in hand.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Damian Handy, Kiko Aihara and Raymond Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Aihara Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:05 pm

Kiko smirked, and entered before the two officers, and then turned to Ben. "I'm sure you are, but I wouldn't mind if you peeked either." She winked. She then slapped the leather of her pants and entered into the darkness, and heard Cat's words.

Ben Winters wrote:
Cathy McDonell wrote:

Ben now stood in the darkness with Cat, Damian and Kiko "Jesus you are not wrong" Ben grabbed his flashlight and clicked it on he moved the beam in a sweeping motion in front of the group and located the stairs "Okay Cat that's our stop lets go" Ben turned to Damian and Kiko "Be careful who knows where those undead fucks are lurking" Ben made his way towards the stairs gun and flashlight in hand.

"Here I thought it looked darker on the outside... shit." She says, fumbling for the flashlight she got off Deputy Wheeler when he died. She cast the light around the room, and then at Ben. "Yeah, you too Officer B. I'll be with Officer A, just as planned." She giggled, turning to the Lieutenant. "So... how shall we do this?" She asked.
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Damian Handy and Raymond Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:13 pm

Damian noted the darkness, and pulled out his Maglite, the beam casting a bluish glow across the surfaces he swept it across. He turned to Kiko as she spoke, and winced, before using one finger to push the light she held down and out of his face. Blinking, he then responded: "Well, lets have a look together first. Try not to get separated as we check the ground floor." He explained whilst still blinking the blinding light from his eyes.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raymond Taylor Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:18 pm

Meanwhile...

Raymond glanced back, noting Khristian was closer to him than the two ladies. "I see ya decided to leave that circus behind as well, eh?" He chuckled, glancing ahead. "Its not too far from here now."

(to here)
Raymond Taylor
Raymond Taylor
Ace of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:46 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
Damian Handy wrote:

Ben chuckles at Damian when he says Ladies first, "After you then LT" Ben chuckled as he shot Damian a smug smirk

Cathy McDonell wrote:

"Right, okay we'll see you both soon." She says, pausing and then turned to Kiko. "Kiki, keep the Lieutenant well teased for me, kay?" She winked, before heading up the stairwell, Ben's VP70 at the ready. She turned to Ben and smirked. "Well, ya comin?" She winked, before heading up.

(to here)
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell

Kiko Aihara likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Aihara Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:05 pm

Cathy McDonell wrote:
Ben Winters wrote:
Damian Handy wrote:

Cathy McDonell wrote:

"Right, okay we'll see you both soon." She says, pausing and then turned to Kiko. "Kiki, keep the Lieutenant well teased for me, kay?" She winked, before heading up the stairwell, Ben's VP70 at the ready. She turned to Ben and smirked. "Well, ya comin?" She winked, before heading up.

(to here)

"Heh, no promises." she teased back to Cat, watching her and Ben off, before turning to Damian. "Sorry, haha." She chuckled, and then followed the Lieutenant's lead. As she followed, she kept Wheeler's Glock at the ready. "So... Winters is a nice guy." She began. "Cat is too, she your girlfriend?" She asked, as she swept the light across opaque doors and side rooms. Seems like they would have to venture into further corridors if they wanted to see more of the huge building's interior.
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:30 pm

Kiko Aihara wrote:
Cathy McDonell wrote:
Ben Winters wrote:
Damian Handy wrote:

Cathy McDonell wrote:

(to here)

"Heh, no promises." she teased back to Cat, watching her and Ben off, before turning to Damian. "Sorry, haha." She chuckled, and then followed the Lieutenant's lead. As she followed, she kept Wheeler's Glock at the ready. "So... Winters is a nice guy." She began. "Cat is too, she your girlfriend?" She asked, as she swept the light across opaque doors and side rooms. Seems like they would have to venture into further corridors if they wanted to see more of the huge building's interior.

Damian waved Ben and Cat off, before beginning his search with Kiko. He paused, feeling silly as he turned off his Maglite and slid it back onto his belt, forgetting about the suregrip flashlight on the A3. He unslung the MP5 and activated the foregrip light and began to cast its beam ahead of them, feeling a little at ease.

"Yup. Ben's been my partner on the force for a while now, since I got shot I think." He says out loud, thinking back. "Or a little after that. We used to be competitive as hell, rivals you can say. Marvin was the one who partnered us up and it was like a match made in heaven. Or Hell." He smirked, thinking back on their antics since they were partnered up. "He was put on the STARS waiting list ahead of me, and I failed it five or six times. Captain Wesker didn't want me, said I was overqualified... dammit. If I was at the Manor with them, perhaps the Captain's Wesker and Marini wouldn't be..." He paused, before she switched the topic to Cat. He blinked, then shook his head. "N-no. We just met." He coughed, blushing a little. He turned his attention to one of the doors, and pushed it open, sweeping the room with the light equipped submachine gun.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Aihara Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:49 pm

Damian Handy wrote:
"Yup. Ben's been my partner on the force for a while now, since I got shot I think." He says out loud, thinking back. "Or a little after that. We used to be competitive as hell, rivals you can say. Marvin was the one who partnered us up and it was like a match made in heaven. Or Hell." He smirked, thinking back on their antics since they were partnered up. "He was put on the STARS waiting list ahead of me, and I failed it five or six times. Captain Wesker didn't want me, said I was overqualified... dammit. If I was at the Manor with them, perhaps the Captain's Wesker and Marini wouldn't be..." He paused, before she switched the topic to Cat.

"Shot? Shit... that sucks." She began, before he continued. She chuckled at that. "Well, it seems clear you both are still competitive to a degree. Competition is healthy though."

His mention of the STARS and of Captain Wesker and Marini didn't seem to hit her much, she didn't know anything about those things, but glad to see his pale face turn pink when she changed the subject immediately to Cat.

Damian Handy wrote:He blinked, then shook his head. "N-no. We just met." He coughed, blushing a little. He turned his attention to one of the doors, and pushed it open, sweeping the room with the light equipped submachine gun.

Kiko smirked. "Oh? Could have fooled me the way she's acting around ya." she nudged the Lieutenant gently. "I'll admit, Ben's pretty cute. He let me out of my cell too this morning, dammit... If I didn't beat the shit out of that hillbilly bitch last night I'd not be here... dammit I want my guns back..." She sighed. She turned to him, and shrugged. "We should probably check out the corridor, we've pretty much seen the lobby and foyer for all its worth." She explained.
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:57 pm

Kiko Aihara wrote:
Damian Handy wrote:He blinked, then shook his head. "N-no. We just met." He coughed, blushing a little. He turned his attention to one of the doors, and pushed it open, sweeping the room with the light equipped submachine gun.

Kiko smirked. "Oh? Could have fooled me the way she's acting around ya." she nudged the Lieutenant gently. "I'll admit, Ben's pretty cute. He let me out of my cell too this morning, dammit... If I didn't beat the shit out of that hillbilly bitch last night I'd not be here... dammit I want my guns back..." She sighed. She turned to him, and shrugged. "We should probably check out the corridor, we've pretty much seen the lobby and foyer for all its worth." She explained.

"Heh." he chuckled, blushing yet. Considering his luck with women lately, he didn't want to think into it too much, even if she was very attractive. "Well... Ben recently lost someone. A fellow officer, Rachel became infected this morning, and died." He says with a sigh. "Might wanna approach that delicately... just wanted to let you know." He says, turning to her... and closed his eyes as she beamed him again. "....I think you're right, we should head this way." He says, knocking on the door gently beside him, opening it for Kiko. "...take point, I'm gonna wait till my vision's back." He smirked.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Aihara Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:01 pm

Damian Handy wrote:
Kiko Aihara wrote:

"Heh." he chuckled, blushing yet. Considering his luck with women lately, he didn't want to think into it too much, even if she was very attractive. "Well... Ben recently lost someone. A fellow officer, Rachel became infected this morning, and died." He says with a sigh. "Might wanna approach that delicately... just wanted to let you know." He says, turning to her... and closed his eyes as she beamed him again. "....I think you're right, we should head this way." He says, knocking on the door gently beside him, opening it for Kiko. "...take point, I'm gonna wait till my vision's back." He smirked.

"Oh... damn." Kiko replied, somewhat disheartened. "I'll be aware of that, thanks." She says, before chuckling at his response. "Sorry, I'll keep this thing pointed down. Heh." She says, upon entering the corridor ahead of him.

(to here)
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:06 pm

Kiko Aihara wrote: "Sorry, I'll keep this thing pointed down. Heh." She says, upon entering the corridor ahead of him.

(to here)

"That be nice." He says, blinking his eyes with a smile yet. He was however, ready to snatch it from her if strike three were to occur. I'm gonna be blind at this rate... he thought, readjusting his eyes before following in after her.

[to here]
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:01 pm

(From Here)

Ben and Kiko were now in the foyer they set Shane down near the front doors the small amount of light that was creeping in would surely keep the tiny devil spawns at bay Ben crouched down "Okay nurse Kiki time for you to do your thing, i'll keep you covered while you examine him. Ben kept his flashlight in hand constantly sweeping the foyer.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Damian Handy and Kiko Aihara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Aihara Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:50 am

Ben Winters wrote:(From Here)

Ben and Kiko were now in the foyer they set Shane down near the front doors the small amount of light that was creeping in would surely keep the tiny devil spawns at bay Ben crouched down "Okay nurse Kiki time for you to do your thing, i'll keep you covered while you examine him. Ben kept his flashlight in hand constantly sweeping the foyer.

Kiko nodded, stuffing her handgun in the bag, and then held Shane's face, using her thumbs to check his irises. "Dilated pupils, slight chemical smell... you said he was awake briefly? Hm..." she then lets his lids close and manipulated his head, and noticed the small pin prick mark on his neck. "Was he bitten?" She asked, the mark was very small though. If this is what I think it is, he was injected with Anesthesia or some form of it. Hm... in which case we can't do shit here. Not with these supplies. He's chemically induced, he may as well be in a mini coma... we'd need Propofol, Desflurane, Sevoflurane, or Nitrous oxide.... She thought. "If not, I think he's drugged. Anesthesia is possible cause, or a tranquilizer of sorts. He's effectively dead weight till he wakes up!" She called back. "Where's the Lieutenant? Cat?" She asked as well.
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next