Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer

+12
Chupacabra
Khristian
Samantha Kamura
Kiko Aihara
Cathy McDonell
Ben Winters
Raymond Taylor
Ali Marks
Damian Handy
Random Mobs
The RAVEN
Jade Ling
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Empty Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer

Post by Jade Ling Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:11 pm

SHADOWFOX's bike swerves throughout the narrow infrastructure of alleys and streets zipping by a whole lotta nothing. Her bike comes to a stop at the front steps of the City Hall, sliding the M16 to the side of the bike to keep it out of sight. She doubted she needed it, the city was still in good shape for the most part. She presented her fake Bodyguard ID in case someone would ask about her open carried handgun sitting in its leather holster as she made the climb up the multiple steps. Okay, things are going to be easy as pie. Just grab the Mayor, put him on my bike, drive to the rendezvous point in West Park for extraction and then RAVEN and I will be able to ex-filtrate unless the Company needs us for something else. She thought, climbing to the first landing before coming to a halt.

Blood... lots of it. Not outside, but the flickering lights showing off the interior of the marble layout within the building was slick with crimson ichor. She didn't care, she drew her Hushpuppy and approached the door cautiously, slipping her mic and ear bud into her left ear before contacting RAVEN. "Raven, this is Shadowfox. I've arrived at my mission objective... Signs of infection present, going to proceed." She then entered through the glass double doors.
Jade Ling
Jade Ling
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Empty Re: Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer

Post by The RAVEN Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:05 am

When RAVEN replied, the tone was even, but the news was grim. "I have been ordered to begin stage 2 objectives - SHADOWFOX, you must exfiltrate both targets. Remember, if Brian Irons becomes a problem, you are authorized to execute code X and terminate him."
The RAVEN
The RAVEN
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Left_bar_bleue10/10Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Left_bar_bleue20/20Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)20 120mm HE Railgun Slug Rounds, 20 120mm Flechette Railgun Rounds, 226 5.7x28mm FN P90 rounds, 70 .55 DAE Calibur rounds
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Unknown ammount of Magnetized HEAt Rockets for the Snake Arms, 4 Frag grenades, 4 Smoke grenades, 4 Flashbang Stun Grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Field Surgeon Kit, Portable First Aid Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Umbrella linked PDA - Monitor level access, Skeleton key - can access any lock within umbrella facilities, and public utilities. Professional Lockpicks for private locks.
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Left_bar_bleue7/7Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Left_bar_bleue7/7Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Empty Re: Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer

Post by Jade Ling Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:21 pm

The RAVEN wrote:When RAVEN replied, the tone was even, but the news was grim. "I have been ordered to begin stage 2 objectives - SHADOWFOX, you must exfiltrate both targets. Remember, if Brian Irons becomes a problem, you are authorized to execute code X and terminate him."

She didn't flinch from his change in tone. "Understood. Proceeding as scheduled." She pushed open the doors, creeping into the foyer of the City Hall. Marble tile stained crimson, flickering overhead lights and sprawled corpses of city officials lay about still and silent. Chunks of flesh had been stripped away from these poor fools, their last moments were of excruciating pain and utter fear. She yanks out a flashlight propping it under her other wrist as she sweeps the room. She could see other sources of blood which would suggest where a body would have been laying, but none was present... "Never a good sign~" she chimed, flicking off the safety, her dark eyes turning to where a trail of blood lead through a half open doorway. From the look of things, the door was forced open by several bloody palms. "Hah... just my luck~" She sighed, pushing the doors open and checked the hall ahead of her.
Jade Ling
Jade Ling
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Mobs Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:10 pm

The woman could see a blood trail going further down the hall of the first floor. The lights flickered, some of them hanging from uncontrolled gunfire it seemed. A few dead bodies with emptied Beretta 92's lay nearby. Security guard uniforms, painted a picture of who they were. Further down the hall, a few of the doors began to pound lightly, muffled snarls and soft moans coming beyond them.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: B.O.W.
Condition: 'Infected' 'Infected'
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Left_bar_bleue0/0Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Left_bar_bleue0/0Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)---
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)---
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)---
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)---
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)---

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Ling Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:15 am

Random Mobs wrote:The woman could see a blood trail going further down the hall of the first floor. The lights flickered, some of them hanging from uncontrolled gunfire it seemed. A few dead bodies with emptied Beretta 92's lay nearby. Security guard uniforms, painted a picture of who they were. Further down the hall, a few of the doors began to pound lightly, muffled snarls and soft moans coming beyond them.

"Hmp... not good..." She mumbled under her breath, doing well to avoid the corpses. Some of the infected liked to... 'play dead' so to speak. Remain idle corpses till you got close, and then BAM! You're infected as well. She kept her weapon low as she cautiously stepped passed them, noting their terrified, final expressions. She could see the pounding doors ahead of her, and decided to bypass those rooms in favor of taking the stairwell up to the second floor, towards the Mayor's office.
Jade Ling
Jade Ling
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by The RAVEN Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:27 am

Jade Ling wrote:
Random Mobs wrote:The woman could see a blood trail going further down the hall of the first floor. The lights flickered, some of them hanging from uncontrolled gunfire it seemed. A few dead bodies with emptied Beretta 92's lay nearby. Security guard uniforms, painted a picture of who they were. Further down the hall, a few of the doors began to pound lightly, muffled snarls and soft moans coming beyond them.

"Hmp... not good..." She mumbled under her breath, doing well to avoid the corpses. Some of the infected liked to... 'play dead' so to speak. Remain idle corpses till you got close, and then BAM! You're infected as well. She kept her weapon low as she cautiously stepped passed them, noting their terrified, final expressions. She could see the pounding doors ahead of her, and decided to bypass those rooms in favor of taking the stairwell up to the second floor, towards the Mayor's office.

Jade's radio flared to life again, and a familiar voice came from the device. "SHADOWFOX - This is RAVEN - I have commenced the destruction of the Sherrif's department. Requesting status update. Aknowledge."
The RAVEN
The RAVEN
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Left_bar_bleue10/10Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Left_bar_bleue20/20Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)20 120mm HE Railgun Slug Rounds, 20 120mm Flechette Railgun Rounds, 226 5.7x28mm FN P90 rounds, 70 .55 DAE Calibur rounds
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Unknown ammount of Magnetized HEAt Rockets for the Snake Arms, 4 Frag grenades, 4 Smoke grenades, 4 Flashbang Stun Grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Field Surgeon Kit, Portable First Aid Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Umbrella linked PDA - Monitor level access, Skeleton key - can access any lock within umbrella facilities, and public utilities. Professional Lockpicks for private locks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Ling Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:25 pm

The RAVEN wrote:
Jade Ling wrote:

Jade's radio flared to life again, and a familiar voice came from the device. "SHADOWFOX - This is RAVEN - I have commenced the destruction of the Sherrif's department. Requesting status update. Aknowledge."

She paused in her tracks for a moment, sighing out the pent up tension. "SHADOWFOX, reporting in. My objectives are still in development RAVEN; but fucking hell, this place has seen better days. A SNAFU in the works, dead bodies, blood stains, a room filled with infected I overlooked. Not seeing the Mayor yet, nor any sign of his family." She replied. She remembered hours ago Raymond had said that the Mayor escaped with his aid, but he lost sight of him after the Chief of Police interfered. "I'm heading to the second floor wing now, to see if he's in his office." She says as she trains the beam of her flashlight across the worn wooden steps.
Jade Ling
Jade Ling
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by The RAVEN Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:31 pm

Jade Ling wrote:She paused in her tracks for a moment, sighing out the pent up tension. "SHADOWFOX, reporting in. My objectives are still in development RAVEN; but fucking hell, this place has seen better days. A SNAFU in the works, dead bodies, blood stains, a room filled with infected I overlooked. Not seeing the Mayor yet, nor any sign of his family." She replied. She remembered hours ago Raymond had said that the Mayor escaped with his aid, but he lost sight of him after the Chief of Police interfered. "I'm heading to the second floor wing now, to see if he's in his office." She says as she trains the beam of her flashlight across the worn wooden steps.

"Understood," replied RAVEN. "Proceed with your objective. Resistance here is minimal at best, I should be able to assist shortly if need be. Remember, if SNAFU is imminent, retreat and equip your exoframe. That's what it is for. RAVEN Out."
The RAVEN
The RAVEN
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Ling Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:41 pm

The RAVEN wrote:
Jade Ling wrote:She paused in her tracks for a moment, sighing out the pent up tension. "SHADOWFOX, reporting in. My objectives are still in development RAVEN; but fucking hell, this place has seen better days. A SNAFU in the works, dead bodies, blood stains, a room filled with infected I overlooked. Not seeing the Mayor yet, nor any sign of his family." She replied. She remembered hours ago Raymond had said that the Mayor escaped with his aid, but he lost sight of him after the Chief of Police interfered. "I'm heading to the second floor wing now, to see if he's in his office." She says as she trains the beam of her flashlight across the worn wooden steps.

"Understood," replied RAVEN. "Proceed with your objective. Resistance here is minimal at best, I should be able to assist shortly if need be. Remember, if SNAFU is imminent, retreat and equip your exoframe. That's what it is for. RAVEN Out."

She shrugged. "Yeah yeah, but its just so bulky. It holsters my other traits." She playfully replied with a mischievous smirk. One could never know when your feminine wiles could be an asset in this business. It was best to be prepared for such events. She began to climb the stairwell, and looked around with the beam of her flashlight.
Jade Ling
Jade Ling
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Ling Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:51 am

(from here)

As Jade lead the weary pair down, and into the light, she turned to them and then realized... the Mayor's injured hand. She glanced him over carefully, and the daughter. Shit. He's probably infected... mission failure from the beginning. Hmm... well, perhaps I'll alter the plan then, since there is a resistance building up at the RPD... we'll kill two birds with one, infected stone.

"Where are you taking us, you're with the company you said?" The Mayor asked timidly.

The Asian woman smiled. "I'll be taking you to the RPD Station. Probably should have just hid, but I was in the mood to fuck with a cop. There are plenty of civilians trying to escape the city, the company wants you to hold a conference to keep stability within while we come up with a contingency plan and rescue operations. I will not be the one to take you to safety, expect another agent to do that or the company's mercenary unit once they've been deployed. My orders are simply delivery. Now, follow me." She explained, before leading them to a black sedan. She saw a zombie in the driver's seat, and dispatched it soullessly with her silenced handgun through the driver's side window. Blood splattering the opposite window, she pulled the door open and yanked the body of the bodyguard out. She checked the back seat for any other 'surprises' but saw none. "Okay, get in." She ordered, and the pair begrudgingly agreed. Slipping into the now bloodied seat, she turns the ignition over and peels out of the street. The station wasn't too far away...

(to here)
Jade Ling
Jade Ling
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:31 pm

[from here]

Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Dcy8qbj-28b20c29-442e-49e6-a1fc-2cc460b82bc3

The SWAT car pulled up onto the sidewalk, and it would be clear to Ben and Kiko who gasped at the state of the street already. Cars parked askew, blood on the concrete pavement and tarmac. Bodies nearly skeletonized left behind in some of these places, others... footprints suggested some who clearly died got back up... and joined in on the feast of other civilians...

Damain glanced back to Ben, who was pale. "That bad, huh?" He called out, before turning to Raymond. "You know the way to the Substation, correct Warden?" He asked, before turning to the others. "So, there are eight of us, Ben and I have to remain here after we find Shane and wait for Jean to show up with the explosives." He begins, much to the shock of the few people who weren't present at the meeting with the Deputy Chief of Police... which was almost everyone, save himself, Ben, Kiko and Alison.

"Kiko should remain with Ben and in case Shane or other civilians need medical assistance, when or if we find him here. The Warden will lead a team of four to the substation. I'd imagine Khristian will tag along with Sam, I have no objections to that. But..." He turned to Cat and Alison. "You both need to decide now where to go. Teams of four seem better than a mismatched team. In either case, if we do find Shane we'll have to load him into the Van. Once the Warden's team is finished flipping the switch I want you all to double time it back here and wait for us to get back out if we're not already waiting. Then I want this Van brought back to the station, Shane can't be a part of our operation if the Mayor says was true he may be too incapacitated to help." He explained.

"Any objections, thoughts? Concerns? Preferences?" He asked.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Left_bar_bleue5/5Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Left_bar_bleue30/30Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Left_bar_bleue15/15Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Samantha Kamura, Edgar Holden, Kiko Aihara, Raymond Taylor and Ali Marks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Marks Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:37 pm

Damian Handy wrote:[from here]

Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Dcy8qbj-28b20c29-442e-49e6-a1fc-2cc460b82bc3

The SWAT car pulled up onto the sidewalk, and it would be clear to Ben and Kiko who gasped at the state of the street already. Cars parked askew, blood on the concrete pavement and tarmac. Bodies nearly skeletonized left behind in some of these places, others... footprints suggested some who clearly died got back up... and joined in on the feast of other civilians...

Damain glanced back to Ben, who was pale. "That bad, huh?" He called out, before turning to Raymond. "You know the way to the Substation, correct Warden?" He asked, before turning to the others. "So, there are eight of us, Ben and I have to remain here after we find Shane and wait for Jean to show up with the explosives." He begins, much to the shock of the few people who weren't present at the meeting with the Deputy Chief of Police... which was almost everyone, save himself, Ben, Kiko and Alison.

"Kiko should remain with Ben and in case Shane or other civilians need medical assistance, when or if we find him here. The Warden will lead a team of four to the substation. I'd imagine Khristian will tag along with Sam, I have no objections to that. But..." He turned to Cat and Alison. "You both need to decide now where to go. Teams of four seem better than a mismatched team. In either case, if we do find Shane we'll have to load him into the Van. Once the Warden's team is finished flipping the switch I want you all to double time it back here and wait for us to get back out if we're not already waiting. Then I want this Van brought back to the station, Shane can't be a part of our operation if the Mayor says was true he may be too incapacitated to help." He explained.

"I'm following the Warden," Ali says suddenly. "They don't have anyone with SWAT training with them, and by Sam's blunder of knowing what a Faraday cage is... well, let's just say I'm worried she'll get fried." She says, taking her shotgun from the rack.
Ali Marks
Ali Marks
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Caution' (Orange) 'Caution' (Orange)
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Left_bar_bleue5/5Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Left_bar_bleue120/120Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Samantha Kamura, Edgar Holden, Damian Handy, Kiko Aihara and Raymond Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Raymond Taylor Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:55 pm

"Yes, I do Lieutenant." He replied to Damian's question, and as he was discussing teams he was about to make his own suggestion when Alison piped in:

Ali Marks wrote:
"I'm following the Warden," Ali says suddenly. "They don't have anyone with SWAT training with them, and by Sam's blunder of knowing what a Faraday cage is... well, let's just say I'm worried she'll get fried." She says, taking her shotgun from the rack.

Raymond glanced back at her and nodded to himself. She'd seem like a useful sort to have along.

Damian Handy wrote:

"No objections here, Officer. Having Officer's Kamura and Marks, and Mr. West here will be as I suggested to the Chief." He says hands up, clapping his legs as he then stood up from his seat. He turns to the others. "Any objections from you three?"
Raymond Taylor
Raymond Taylor
Ace of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds

Samantha Kamura, Edgar Holden, Damian Handy and Kiko Aihara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:29 pm

Raymond Taylor wrote:

"Yes, I do Lieutenant." He replied to Damian's question, and as he was discussing teams he was about to make his own suggestion when Alison piped in:

Ali Marks wrote:

Raymond glanced back at her and nodded to himself. She'd seem like a useful sort to have along.

Damian Handy wrote:

"No objections here, Officer. Having Officer's Kamura and Marks, and Mr. West here will be as I suggested to the Chief." He says hands up, clapping his legs as he then stood up from his seat. He turns to the others. "Any objections from you three?"

Ben turned to face everyone as he listened in, Ali suddenly spoke out about going with the Warden "Not surprising if i'm honest if she came with me and Handy i can't help but think she may just end committing murder" Ben thought to himself "Nope no objections here Warden" Ben looks away before finishing "Just... Just be careful out there,that goes for everyone i've already lost someone i deeply care for i don't want to lose any of you aswell" Ben fought back tears but remained strong.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Samantha Kamura, Edgar Holden, Damian Handy, Cathy McDonell and Kiko Aihara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:40 pm

Cat was intending to come to City Hall anyway, so when Ali chimed in heading to the Substation with the Warden she was a little surprised, but somewhat thankful. "No objections from my end. Warden's team will be fine, the zombies don't like the taste of Canadian bacon." She teased Alison. "Though seriously, be careful out there or who else will I have to tease?" She says before turning to Ben and Kiko. "Don't get all misty eyed Big Ben, we'll all make it back. I'm sure of it." She smiled.
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell

Samantha Kamura, Damian Handy and Kiko Aihara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Marks Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:44 pm

"No problem Sarge. I got this with Sargent Kamura and the Warden. You both be careful too, considering you'll have a pair of civies with you." She says, before... yup, Cat was gonna say something about her again.

Cathy McDonell wrote:Cat was intending to come to City Hall anyway, so when Ali chimed in heading to the Substation with the Warden she was a little surprised, but somewhat thankful. "No objections from my end. Warden's team will be fine, the zombies don't like the taste of Canadian bacon." She teased Alison. "Though seriously, be careful out there or who else will I have to tease?" She says before turning to Ben and Kiko. "Don't get all misty eyed Big Ben, we'll all make it back. I'm sure of it." She smiled.

Alison, with a visible vein of anger popping out of her neck, forced a smile. "OH... you too Cathy. You got it worse, after they finish you... they'll still be hungry in an hour. So, watch your backs, Sargent Winters, Lieutenant." She says loading her shotgun with an aggressive PUMP, before turning to Sam. "Sargent, shall we secure our perimeter?" She asked, as calmly as she could.
Ali Marks
Ali Marks
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Left_bar_bleue120/120Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:

Samantha Kamura, Damian Handy, Cathy McDonell and Kiko Aihara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:52 pm

Ali Marks wrote:"No problem Sarge. I got this with Sargent Kamura and the Warden. You both be careful too, considering you'll have a pair of civies with you." She says, before... yup, Cat was gonna say something about her again.

Cathy McDonell wrote:Cat was intending to come to City Hall anyway, so when Ali chimed in heading to the Substation with the Warden she was a little surprised, but somewhat thankful. "No objections from my end. Warden's team will be fine, the zombies don't like the taste of Canadian bacon." She teased Alison. "Though seriously, be careful out there or who else will I have to tease?" She says before turning to Ben and Kiko. "Don't get all misty eyed Big Ben, we'll all make it back. I'm sure of it." She smiled.

Alison, with a visible vein of anger popping out of her neck, forced a smile. "OH... you too Cathy. You got it worse, after they finish you... they'll still be hungry in an hour.

Cat swerved around with a smile. "HA! Finally, she sizzles over! I applaud the effort." She clapped mockingly, before turning to the woman, Kiko. "Name's Cat by the way, don't think we met yet, officially."
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell

Samantha Kamura, Damian Handy and Kiko Aihara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Aihara Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:01 pm

Ali Marks wrote:"No problem Sarge. I got this with Sargent Kamura and the Warden. You both be careful too, considering you'll have a pair of civies with you." She says, before... yup, Cat was gonna say something about her again.

Alison, with a visible vein of anger popping out of her neck, forced a smile. "OH... you too Cathy. You got it worse, after they finish you... they'll still be hungry in an hour.

Kiko whipped her head around at that. "Woah... excuse me?" Kiko had gotten herself stuck in Raccoon City given she beat the shit out of a woman making... albeit similar comments to her in the bar the night before! "What does that mean about me? Or her?" She says, thumbing to Samantha. "Anyway, how about we all shut the fuck up, act like adults and just get this shit done? I'd rather be in and out not be eaten, period, thank you!" She exhaled.

Cathy McDonell wrote:
Cat swerved around with a smile. "HA! Finally, she sizzles over! I applaud the effort." She clapped mockingly, before turning to the woman, Kiko. "Name's Cat by the way, don't think we met yet, officially."

"Kiko Aihara. Friends call me Kiki." She introduced herself back, before looking to Ben. "Shall we, Ben Will Do?" She teased the driver with a wink.
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Samantha Kamura and Damian Handy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:03 pm

Cat softly clapped for Kiko's speech as well.

Kiko Aihara wrote:
"Kiko Aihara. Friends call me Kiki." She introduced herself back, before looking to Ben. "Shall we, Ben Will Do?" She teased the driver with a wink.  

"Nice to meet ya Kiki, oooh, you do that too! Nice!" She chuckled to herself, before looking to Handy for further instruction.
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:10 pm

Between all that happened, she thought it was at least best they'd get it out of their systems now while they could. "Well, if we keep this bickering up we'll be Southern Fried, Oriental Chicken with a side of Canadian Bacon and Mashed Potatoes with a side of English Tea with Russian cream for the monsters...and dammit all, you're all making ME hungry!" She grumbled. "Look, see? We got it out. Now lets do what Kiko says and just... try and act like we care about one another? For ten, FUCKING minutes?!" She says, grabbing the shotgun from the rack and turned to Alison. "Corporal, not a word more other than yes Mam. Cathy, behave yourself. Warden, let us begin. Khristian-!" She shouted, turning to her boyfriend, grabbing his red jacket and helped him out of his seat. "...Lets get going, shall we?" She says with a sweet smile.
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Tumblr_mlx3riwpnj1s6lywfo3_500
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

Character Profile
Condition: 'Caution' (Yellow) 'Caution' (Yellow)
Inventory Inventory:

Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Left_bar_bleue13/13Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Left_bar_bleue5/6Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)

Damian Handy and Cathy McDonell like this post

Back to top Go down

Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Empty Priorities people xD lets move along :P

Post by Damian Handy Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:27 pm

Handy all the while, simply stared at the group he was tasked with. ...if we keep acting like this, we'll not have to worry about getting out of the city, we'll be at each others throats! His brow twitched as smiled, nervously, sweat rolling down the side of his neck. "...Right. Kamura, Marks. Secure our position. Warden Taylor you can take the lead or follow Alison. Khristian, be careful out there man." He says patting the guys shoulder before turning to Ben. "...Want us to play out our ancestral roles for hating each other for shit that didn't involve us, Sarge?" he teased, given Handy's Irish ancestry. "Anyway, we can discuss it in me potato field out back, with a shot of whiskey. Irish of course-" he says in a fake Irish accent, before dropping it: "Damn, I could go for a shot to be honest." He finishes before heading to the double doors first, casually kicking the first zombie which was about to pound on the door in the face before dropping down and shooting it with his handgun. "Let us not tarry longer than we should! Happy hour's comin' lads!" he says again with the fake accent, slapping his hand on the van's door before heading around the side of the vehicle towards Ben. He was like Kiko right now too, wanting to get the fuck out of here, but they needed to find Shane first.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Left_bar_bleue30/30Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Left_bar_bleue15/15Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Samantha Kamura and Cathy McDonell like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:34 pm

“Eh, fine with me, the yelling was getting annoying anyway.” He replied, unfazed by Sam’s rapid shift in demeanor, picking up the shotgun, opening the box, and inserting two shells, leaving the open shotgun slung over his arm as he climbed out of the van. We sound high in cholesterol.... he thought to himself, before looking back to Ali. “You ready, Alison?”

Khristian
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Samantha Kamura, Damian Handy, Cathy McDonell and Ali Marks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Raymond Taylor Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:35 pm

Raymond blinked at the moronic display between everyone right now. "Thank you Sargent, for caring about my well being." He says to Winters, before following Handy out dropping onto the street with him without a word, and already began to make his way to the Substation. "If ya'll can't keep up, I'm leavin' ya behind..." He calls back to the group, twirling his revolvers as he yanked them from under his trench coat, firing both in opposite directions, left and right, at a pair of shambling zombies. The loud thunderous roar from his .45 ACP Ruger Blackhawks echoed around the street...
Raymond Taylor
Raymond Taylor
Ace of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds

Samantha Kamura, Damian Handy, Cathy McDonell and Ali Marks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Marks Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:39 pm

Alison looked around and kinda realized how silly they were acting right now, and turned to Kamura with a little shame in her tone. "...Yes M'am." She says, before turning to Khristian. "Yeah... lets... where's the Warden?"

The sound of gunfire followed by Raymond's voice down the street alerted her. "Ugh..." She sighed, and headed out after the man.
Ali Marks
Ali Marks
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Samantha Kamura, Damian Handy and Cathy McDonell like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:45 pm

After the several gun shots outside, reopens her eyes and could also hear herself again after the ringing stopped. "Yikes." Cat says, blinking at the Sargent Kamura and her cute ribbon. "Well, I know you'll be fine out there Ms. Kamura. Keep the peace, officer!" She says with a thumbs up, before turning to Khristian. "You as well, be well out there." She then followed Alison out of the Van and made her way around, to follow Handy.
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next