Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer

Go down

Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Empty Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer

Post by Jade Ling on Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:11 pm

SHADOWFOX's bike swerves throughout the narrow infrastructure of alleys and streets zipping by a whole lotta nothing. Her bike comes to a stop at the front steps of the City Hall, sliding the M16 to the side of the bike to keep it out of sight. She doubted she needed it, the city was still in good shape for the most part. She presented her fake Bodyguard ID in case someone would ask about her open carried handgun sitting in its leather holster as she made the climb up the multiple steps. Okay, things are going to be easy as pie. Just grab the Mayor, put him on my bike, drive to the rendezvous point in West Park for extraction and then RAVEN and I will be able to ex-filtrate unless the Company needs us for something else. She thought, climbing to the first landing before coming to a halt.

Blood... lots of it. Not outside, but the flickering lights showing off the interior of the marble layout within the building was slick with crimson ichor. She didn't care, she drew her Hushpuppy and approached the door cautiously, slipping her mic and ear bud into her left ear before contacting RAVEN. "Raven, this is Shadowfox. I've arrived at my mission objective... Signs of infection present, going to proceed." She then entered through the glass double doors.
Jade Ling
Jade Ling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Empty Re: Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer

Post by The RAVEN on Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:05 am

When RAVEN replied, the tone was even, but the news was grim. "I have been ordered to begin stage 2 objectives - SHADOWFOX, you must exfiltrate both targets. Remember, if Brian Irons becomes a problem, you are authorized to execute code X and terminate him."
The RAVEN
The RAVEN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer Empty Re: Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer

Post by Jade Ling on Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:21 pm

The RAVEN wrote:When RAVEN replied, the tone was even, but the news was grim. "I have been ordered to begin stage 2 objectives - SHADOWFOX, you must exfiltrate both targets. Remember, if Brian Irons becomes a problem, you are authorized to execute code X and terminate him."

She didn't flinch from his change in tone. "Understood. Proceeding as scheduled." She pushed open the doors, creeping into the foyer of the City Hall. Marble tile stained crimson, flickering overhead lights and sprawled corpses of city officials lay about still and silent. Chunks of flesh had been stripped away from these poor fools, their last moments were of excruciating pain and utter fear. She yanks out a flashlight propping it under her other wrist as she sweeps the room. She could see other sources of blood which would suggest where a body would have been laying, but none was present... "Never a good sign~" she chimed, flicking off the safety, her dark eyes turning to where a trail of blood lead through a half open doorway. From the look of things, the door was forced open by several bloody palms. "Hah... just my luck~" She sighed, pushing the doors open and checked the hall ahead of her.
Jade Ling
Jade Ling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Mobs on Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:10 pm

The woman could see a blood trail going further down the hall of the first floor. The lights flickered, some of them hanging from uncontrolled gunfire it seemed. A few dead bodies with emptied Beretta 92's lay nearby. Security guard uniforms, painted a picture of who they were. Further down the hall, a few of the doors began to pound lightly, muffled snarls and soft moans coming beyond them.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Ling on Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:15 am

Random Mobs wrote:The woman could see a blood trail going further down the hall of the first floor. The lights flickered, some of them hanging from uncontrolled gunfire it seemed. A few dead bodies with emptied Beretta 92's lay nearby. Security guard uniforms, painted a picture of who they were. Further down the hall, a few of the doors began to pound lightly, muffled snarls and soft moans coming beyond them.

"Hmp... not good..." She mumbled under her breath, doing well to avoid the corpses. Some of the infected liked to... 'play dead' so to speak. Remain idle corpses till you got close, and then BAM! You're infected as well. She kept her weapon low as she cautiously stepped passed them, noting their terrified, final expressions. She could see the pounding doors ahead of her, and decided to bypass those rooms in favor of taking the stairwell up to the second floor, towards the Mayor's office.
Jade Ling
Jade Ling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down