Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Floor Corridor

+3
Cathy McDonell
Shane Lake
Jade Ling
7 posters

Go down

Second Floor Corridor  Empty Second Floor Corridor

Post by Jade Ling Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:48 pm

Jade ascended the stairway from the first floor, her weapon and flashlight in hand as she sweeps the hallway. She saw a few infected roaming about, perhaps five in total lurking and roaming in their odd ways. "Ah, a welcome party." She says gently under her breath, raising her hushpuppy and squeezed off a silent round into one of the shambling corpses. She eased her way down the corridor, strutting herself as if this was just an everyday occurrence, nonchalantly lifting her gun towards a zombie when she got close to it, not stopping as it fell with a thud behind her. She killed about three before the final two finally noticed the thumping sounds of their fallen pack. They turned with growling snarls, lunging towards her with as much grace as a brick through thin ice. She stepped aside one of them, the other which was close behind it's arms stretched for Jade's flesh, but the woman grabbed her assailant's arm as she ducked into them! She slung this zombie over her shoulder, throwing them into the first lunger who had fallen on his chest when he fumbled and missed her. Now both zombies were on the ground, with one flat on top of the other. She smirked, shaking her head playfully side to side as she level's her pistol. "Just like men to act like little boys; they always have to be so grabby." She sighed, pulling the trigger twice.

Finished with them, she reloads her handgun, adding six more loose bullets to the loose magazine before sticking it into a hip pouch. "Okay, now to find the correct office..." She murmured, scanning the opaque windows for the mayor's name.
Jade Ling
Jade Ling
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Second Floor Corridor  Empty Re: Second Floor Corridor

Post by Shane Lake Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:36 am

"Don't worry Mr. Mayor... he's dead." Shane breathed, huffing and puffing. He had just barely put the former attendant to the Mayor down after using a full magazine from his Beretta. The Police officer and SWAT member, Shane Lake ejected the magazine with the weapon still trained down on the suited man who nearly took a chunk out of the Mayor's hand. The mayor and his daughter were cowering behind him, still mumbling to themselves and crying from so many things that had transpired in only a handful of hours. He had woken up at the farmhouse his grandparents owned outside of town this morning and found it strange the number of cars that hadn't been driving past him as he entered town. Then his radio started flaring up, and then went dead, all he got was the Stadium had a riot so he rushed over in his civilian car, not even riot equipped. He gets there, then the Chief of Police screams at him to accompany him and the Mayor and what was left of his family to City Hall, appointed him, Jesse and Brian to protect City hall with the on site rent-a-cops, then all hell broke loose!

"Dispatch, Goddamn it, answer me! This is Officer 267, requesting immediate aid at city hall. Two officers down, KIA, only three of us left in this damn building," He speaks into the shoulder mounted radio handset again. "Mayor's been injured, running out of munitions. Please advise! Dammit, it's still alive!" He spat, flicking the slide release and chambering a fresh round into the M92F as the attendant began to stand up again! "Why don't they DIE?!" He shouts, firing the gun as the former human slumped its way into his line of fire! The bullet hit the creature in the shoulder, he didn't want to kill the man, he was fine 20 minutes ago! But as they had little room left to manoeuvre and the man was almost upon their proverbial ass, he raised his aim slightly and fired, wincing as the blast took off the man's skull in front of him, and plastered it onto the opaque glass door entitled 'MAYOR'.

The pair screamed behind him as the man fell dead at last. Shane held his breath and with his flashlight held firmly under his wrist aimed the light down at the creature below...

It twitched for a moment, before finally becoming stilled. He let out a sigh of relief... but turned to the Mayor and his daughter Catherine. "Mr. Mayor... I cant patch us through, we can't stay here any longer! I'm gonna get us out of here, we'll head to the station where its safe!"

"Safe?! You call anywhere safe?! This city is gone! My hand's a Goddamn mess, my wife's dead, the city is lost...! You think you can fix it? Make it all better again? Just you and what army? There is none, that fat bastard Irons is probably out of town! Why the hell do you think anyone's gonna give a damn about us boy?!" Screamed the Mayor who held his daughter close.

Shane frowned. "Look, I can't guarantee it, but its the best shot we have than staying here and waiting for one of your bus-boys to come by and make dinner out of us! I've got..." he took a pause to check his mag pouches, and said fuck it. "...roughly 30-35 bullets left, and there are 150 people inside this building! I cant tell which ones are fuckin' infected, or simply dying, but 150 versus the three of us, and a handful of fucking bullets aint gonna do us squat, sir!" He shouts at the mayor approaching him briskly.

"I'm trying to uphold my duty as a sworn officer of the law, by not ditching your pessimistic, cantankerous ass and instead giving my fullest to protect you and your daughter. So, you're going to shove your ego UP YOUR ASS, and follow my GOD DAMN LEAD, because I've had it up to the roof with your useless, doomsaying drivel, OKAY?!" Shane screamed in the Mayors face. He was losing his cool, he lost two buddies and was in the dark, literally, with the power out and the radios still faulty for some ungodly reason.

He wondered if Captain Cahil and Lieutenant Handy were holding up well... or Hillbilly, Big-Ben. Tank. He hoped they were either alive, keeping others safe (more successfully than himself) or out of this mess entirely. He didn't want to see their face out there among these... zombies.

The Mayor blinked. "I'll have your badge."

Shane chuckled. "Sir, if I can get you to move your warty ass out of this building? I'll forced it down your God damn throat." He smiled, grabbing the Mayor's shoulder. "Out of time. Sorry Miss Catherine for my behaviour, but we wasted too much time as it is." He then pushed the mayor towards the door, and then forced his way ahead of him. "We're leaving now, the squad car is just out the front door, we can make it and I can promise you that sir. I'm good at my job, and I'm gonna make you regret your bullshit once we get you and your daughter out of here!" He says, pushing the door open and swept the hall. He stood in the doorframe to keep the old man from locking themselves inside. The beam of his light shined left and right... nothing. Despite their yelling, nothing was drawn to their argument... yet. "Clear. C'mon, we need to move!" He ordered, pulling the protesting mayor and his daughter into the hall with him, his gun sweeping the darkness as he bit on the end of his maglight to still keep a beam of light shining ahead of him. He grabbed the light from his mouth when they were all in the hallway, light crossing under his right wrist, the Beretta pointed into the narrow shaft of light radiating down the dark and gloomy halls. Bodies of security, and civilians strewn about... none deciding to become interested in their flesh for a change. "This way..." he quietly commanded, sweat dripping down his youthful face. His parted bangs drifted over his blue eyes, which scanned the darkness for signs of shifting movement. He pushed on, glancing back to make sure the Mayor and Catherine were following him still. "Okay, we need to move fast but quiet. No excuses." He says to them.

"Shut up then!" The mayor harshly hissed, as Catherine remained quiet as a church mouse. He looked around, weapon trained on the dead 'just in case', as they made their way towards the stairwell... when he saw another flashlight's beam and then trained it in the direction of the woman! "Freeze!" He semi-shouted, loud enough to be heard by the Asian woman.

Shane Lake
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Cathy McDonell likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Ling Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:42 am

Shane Lake wrote:"Don't worry Mr. Mayor... he's dead." Shane breathed, huffing and puffing. He had just barely put the former attendant to the Mayor down after using a full magazine from his Beretta. The Police officer and SWAT member, Shane Lake ejected the magazine with the weapon still trained down on the suited man who nearly took a chunk out of the Mayor's hand. The mayor and his daughter were cowering behind him, still mumbling to themselves and crying from so many things that had transpired in only a handful of hours. He had woken up at the farmhouse his grandparents owned outside of town this morning and found it strange the number of cars that hadn't been driving past him as he entered town. Then his radio started flaring up, and then went dead, all he got was the Stadium had a riot so he rushed over in his civilian car, not even riot equipped. He gets there, then the Chief of Police screams at him to accompany him and the Mayor and what was left of his family to City Hall, appointed him, Jesse and Brian to protect City hall with the on site rent-a-cops, then all hell broke loose!

"Dispatch, Goddamn it, answer me! This is Officer 267, requesting immediate aid at city hall. Two officers down, KIA, only three of us left in this damn building," He speaks into the shoulder mounted radio handset again. "Mayor's been injured, running out of munitions. Please advise! Dammit, it's still alive!" He spat, flicking the slide release and chambering a fresh round into the M92F as the attendant began to stand up again! "Why don't they DIE?!" He shouts, firing the gun as the former human slumped its way into his line of fire! The bullet hit the creature in the shoulder, he didn't want to kill the man, he was fine 20 minutes ago! But as they had little room left to manoeuvre and the man was almost upon their proverbial ass, he raised his aim slightly and fired, wincing as the blast took off the man's skull in front of him, and plastered it onto the opaque glass door entitled 'MAYOR'.

The pair screamed behind him as the man fell dead at last. Shane held his breath and with his flashlight held firmly under his wrist aimed the light down at the creature below...

It twitched for a moment, before finally becoming stilled. He let out a sigh of relief... but turned to the Mayor and his daughter Catherine. "Mr. Mayor... I cant patch us through, we can't stay here any longer! I'm gonna get us out of here, we'll head to the station where its safe!"

"Safe?! You call anywhere safe?! This city is gone! My hand's a Goddamn mess, my wife's dead, the city is lost...! You think you can fix it? Make it all better again? Just you and what army? There is none, that fat bastard Irons is probably out of town! Why the hell do you think anyone's gonna give a damn about us boy?!" Screamed the Mayor who held his daughter close.

Shane frowned. "Look, I can't guarantee it, but its the best shot we have than staying here and waiting for one of your bus-boys to come by and make dinner out of us! I've got..." he took a pause to check his mag pouches, and said fuck it. "...roughly 30-35 bullets left, and there are 150 people inside this building! I cant tell which ones are fuckin' infected, or simply dying, but 150 versus the three of us, and a handful of fucking bullets aint gonna do us squat, sir!" He shouts at the mayor approaching him briskly.

"I'm trying to uphold my duty as a sworn officer of the law, by not ditching your pessimistic, cantankerous ass and instead giving my fullest to protect you and your daughter. So, you're going to shove your ego UP YOUR ASS, and follow my GOD DAMN LEAD, because I've had it up to the roof with your useless, doomsaying drivel, OKAY?!" Shane screamed in the Mayors face. He was losing his cool, he lost two buddies and was in the dark, literally, with the power out and the radios still faulty for some ungodly reason.

He wondered if Captain Cahil and Lieutenant Handy were holding up well... or Hillbilly, Big-Ben. Tank. He hoped they were either alive, keeping others safe (more successfully than himself) or out of this mess entirely. He didn't want to see their face out there among these... zombies.

The Mayor blinked. "I'll have your badge."

Shane chuckled. "Sir, if I can get you to move your warty ass out of this building? I'll forced it down your God damn throat." He smiled, grabbing the Mayor's shoulder. "Out of time. Sorry Miss Catherine for my behaviour, but we wasted too much time as it is." He then pushed the mayor towards the door, and then forced his way ahead of him. "We're leaving now, the squad car is just out the front door, we can make it and I can promise you that sir. I'm good at my job, and I'm gonna make you regret your bullshit once we get you and your daughter out of here!" He says, pushing the door open and swept the hall. He stood in the doorframe to keep the old man from locking themselves inside. The beam of his light shined left and right... nothing. Despite their yelling, nothing was drawn to their argument... yet. "Clear. C'mon, we need to move!" He ordered, pulling the protesting mayor and his daughter into the hall with him, his gun sweeping the darkness as he bit on the end of his maglight to still keep a beam of light shining ahead of him. He grabbed the light from his mouth when they were all in the hallway, light crossing under his right wrist, the Beretta pointed into the narrow shaft of light radiating down the dark and gloomy halls. Bodies of security, and civilians strewn about... none deciding to become interested in their flesh for a change. "This way..." he quietly commanded, sweat dripping down his youthful face. His parted bangs drifted over his blue eyes, which scanned the darkness for signs of shifting movement. He pushed on, glancing back to make sure the Mayor and Catherine were following him still. "Okay, we need to move fast but quiet. No excuses." He says to them.

"Shut up then!" The mayor harshly hissed, as Catherine remained quiet as a church mouse. He looked around, weapon trained on the dead 'just in case', as they made their way towards the stairwell... when he saw another flashlight's beam and then trained it in the direction of the woman! "Freeze!" He semi-shouted, loud enough to be heard by the Asian woman.

She had heard muffled arguing and began to make subtle preparations, especially after overhearing one of the people saying something relating to upholding the law. Ooo, a sorry sod who thinks he's a superhero? How delightful. She thought, licking her lips. As the group came into view, weapon and light raised at her, Jade turned to the man with her own light, and obscured her features. He may have been able to ascertain her ethnicity for but a fleeting moment, before she hip fired the tranq into the police man's neck. The weapon was silent, given the silencer and its single-action, slide lock lever keeping the slide in place when fired. It was a quick acting dose, she didn't know how long he'd be out either, but she'd be long gone by the time he woke up. She approached, light held by her head to obscure her face, she swept her gun arm across the side of his head, forcing him to the floor.

"Out like a baby... hm." Jade hummed, turning the light to the pair which remained, the woman with him screamed at the sight of the officer falling. "Mr. Mayor? Ms. Katherine. I'm with the company. I have orders to take you to a designated safe zone. Please, follow me." She says, stepping over the fallen officer, yanking the dart from his neck and then lead the pair in his stead. She racked the slide of her Hushpuppy, the 9mm casing flying out and rattling against the marble interior of the hall; it would look no different from the standard 9mm rounds that littered the rooms where security fired their weapons blindly.

(to here)
Jade Ling
Jade Ling
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Lake Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:17 am

It was so sudden, and so quick, Shane didn't know what had happened to him. One moment he was training his light on a woman, an Asian woman from the quick glimpse he had... then a sharp pain to his neck. The world spun, and he was blinded by light... then he was on his side, in the middle of the hall. He blinked a couple times, saw movement... heard the voices of the woman and saw her yank something from his neck... "Why...?" He asked, but his voice was muffled and low pitched... the world spun and spun... and then... black.

Office Shane Lake fell into a medicated slumber as the tranquilizer took hold of him almost as quickly as he hit the ground. Unable to defend himself, he'd be lucky to be alive by the time he woke up... given city hall being infested.

Shane Lake
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:49 pm

(from here)

Cat's heels clicked upon the tile floor as soon as they reached the second floor. She used the police light that came with the belt around her waist when she hit the second floor, casing the light down on blood stains, and bodies of civilians and Security Guards from the SCUTUM Security Services Company as well as noticing a single officer among them with his blue uniform drenched with blood... "Is that him?" She asked Ben, but as thy got closer noticed the... state of desiccation. The bodies look drained of blood, like raisins.
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:18 pm

Cathy McDonell wrote:

"Right, okay we'll see you both soon." She says, pausing and then turned to Kiko. "Kiki, keep the Lieutenant well teased for me, kay?" She winked, before heading up the stairwell, Ben's VP70 at the ready. She turned to Ben and smirked. "Well, ya comin?" She winked, before heading up.

"On my way" Ben followed Cat up the darkened stairway.

Cathy McDonell wrote:(from here)

Cat's heels clicked upon the tile floor as soon as they reached the second floor. She used the police light that came with the belt around her waist when she hit the second floor, casing the light down on blood stains, and bodies of civilians and Security Guards from the SCUTUM Security Services Company as well as noticing a single officer among them with his blue uniform drenched with blood... "Is that him?" She asked Ben, but as thy got closer noticed the... state of desiccation. The bodies look drained of blood, like raisins.

Ben followed Cat he shined his flashlight onto the body that she had found "Awww man what a mess" Ben crouched down for a closer look "i'm pretty certain it isn't Shane" Ben responded "I would imagine he's in the mayor's office at least i would hope so" Ben stood up but as he did so one of the bodies woke with it's undead groaning sound and latched on to his ankle looking to sink it's teeth into his leg "Errrrr i don't think so mate" Ben kicked the zombie off and lifted his foot and slammed it down onto the zombies head which thanks to it's undead state caused it to be a bit more squishy that expected unfortunatly for Ben his foot didn't stop and crushed the zombies head causing a rather sickening squelching sound "Oh what the fuck man, that's gonna be a bitch to clean" Ben looked down with his torch "Ugh man it's lumpy" Ben looked to Cat "Sorry about that we should probably go before the rest decide to come and have a go.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:01 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
Cathy McDonell wrote:

"Right, okay we'll see you both soon." She says, pausing and then turned to Kiko. "Kiki, keep the Lieutenant well teased for me, kay?" She winked, before heading up the stairwell, Ben's VP70 at the ready. She turned to Ben and smirked. "Well, ya comin?" She winked, before heading up.

"On my way" Ben followed Cat up the darkened stairway.

Cathy McDonell wrote:(from here)

Ben followed Cat he shined his flashlight onto the body that she had found "Awww man what a mess" Ben crouched down for a closer look "i'm pretty certain it isn't Shane" Ben responded "I would imagine he's in the mayor's office at least i would hope so" Ben stood up but as he did so one of the bodies woke with it's undead groaning sound and latched on to his ankle looking to sink it's teeth into his leg "Errrrr i don't think so mate" Ben kicked the zombie off and lifted his foot and slammed it down onto the zombies head which thanks to it's undead state caused it to be a bit more squishy that expected unfortunatly for Ben his foot didn't stop and crushed the zombies head causing a rather sickening squelching sound "Oh what the fuck man, that's gonna be a bitch to clean" Ben looked down with his torch "Ugh man it's lumpy" Ben looked to Cat "Sorry about that we should probably go before the rest decide to come and have a go.

Cat watched him smash the zombie before she could do much to help, and pointed. "You got some runny eggs on your pants." She says, commenting on the gross brain matter sliding down his navy blue pants. She then glanced up at him with curiosity. "So, were you a police officer before you moved to the States or did you do one of those circumstantial transfers? Just curious. Those constable helmets look kinda fun to wear." She slightly teased as she trained her light down on the corpses, being weary where she stepped as well. Unlike Ben, she didn't have boots... exposed feet with pink polished toes would do fuck all to deter the zombies.
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell

Ben Winters likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:29 pm

Cathy McDonell wrote:

Cat watched him smash the zombie before she could do much to help, and pointed. "You got some runny eggs on your pants." She says, commenting on the gross brain matter sliding down his navy blue pants. She then glanced up at him with curiosity. "So, were you a police officer before you moved to the States or did you do one of those circumstantial transfers? Just curious. Those constable helmets look kinda fun to wear." She slightly teased as she trained her light down on the corpses, being weary where she stepped as well. Unlike Ben, she didn't have boots... exposed feet with pink polished toes would do fuck all to deter the zombies.

Ben looked down to the brain matter sliding down his pant leg "Yummy" Ben jokingly remarked. "Yeah i joined the police in England when i was 17 spent a little under a year there then i was suddenly called to the Chief Constable's Office turns out Chief Irons personally requested my transfer to Raccoon he even paid for my flight too god know's why. Ben continued with his short story "So yeah i figured it would be fun to work alongside my father seeing as he was also an officer here but he went missing weeks before i arrived" Ben looked back up to Cat "Sorry kinda droned on a bit there, what else did ask?" Ben then remembered "Oh yeah the helmet haha, Erm it wasn't too bad to wear got a bit uncomfortable at times" Ben then asked Cat "So being a reporter and all what brings you to the lovely Raccoon City, Well it was a nice city once upon a time" They continued to walk down the corridor both taking care to watch where they placed their feet.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:41 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
Cathy McDonell wrote:

Ben looked down to the brain matter sliding down his pant leg "Yummy" Ben jokingly remarked. "Yeah i joined the police in England when i was 17 spent a little under a year there then i was suddenly called to the Chief Constable's Office turns out Chief Irons personally requested my transfer to Raccoon he even paid for my flight too god know's why. Ben continued with his short story "So yeah i figured it would be fun to work alongside my father seeing as he was also an officer here but he went missing weeks before i arrived" Ben looked back up to Cat "Sorry kinda droned on a bit there, what else did ask?" Ben then remembered "Oh yeah the helmet haha, Erm it wasn't too bad to wear got a bit uncomfortable at times" Ben then asked Cat "So being a reporter and all what brings you to the lovely Raccoon City, Well it was a nice city once upon a time" They continued to walk down the corridor both taking care to watch where they placed their feet.

"Wow, storied career then. Sorry to hear about your father however." She says, inspecting some of the bodies as they walked through the hall. 9mm casings and blood... some bodies seemed to have been dragged off somewhere... most of the bodies were dried up like raisins yet. I don't like the look of this... zombies don't do that... She thought, before turning to Ben with a smile upon mentioning the helmet. She giggled, and then shrugged. "Ironically, I came to Raccoon to look into the murders from last May, and the STARS suspension that took place in August." She says, turning her light upon his handgun. "So, I know that the city hasn't always been a nice one. Not to mention a number of women went missing in '97 as well." She paused. "Intriguing pistol there... A STARS custom by Kendo Gunshop, usually made specifically for STARS members." She questions. "And its not a typical 92F, its an Elite II... which was expected to be the standard 9mm side arm for the RPD SWAT coming December or so, if my sources are correct?" She mused. "I've been studying the reports that STARS members were in the area yet. Some left for Europe, others decided to stick around. I was thinking perhaps you were one, given your backstory but now I'm not so sure." She says with a frown. "Was very curious to inquire about what really happened up at the Spencer Estate... but alas." She sighed.
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:13 pm

Cathy McDonell wrote:

"Wow, storied career then. Sorry to hear about your father however." She says, inspecting some of the bodies as they walked through the hall. 9mm casings and blood... some bodies seemed to have been dragged off somewhere... most of the bodies were dried up like raisins yet. I don't like the look of this... zombies don't do that... She thought, before turning to Ben with a smile upon mentioning the helmet. She giggled, and then shrugged. "Ironically, I came to Raccoon to look into the murders from last May, and the STARS suspension that took place in August." She says, turning her light upon his handgun. "So, I know that the city hasn't always been a nice one. Not to mention a number of women went missing in '97 as well." She paused. "Intriguing pistol there... A STARS custom by Kendo Gunshop, usually made specifically for STARS members." She questions. "And its not a typical 92F, its an Elite II... which was expected to be the standard 9mm side arm for the RPD SWAT coming December or so, if my sources are correct?" She mused. "I've been studying the reports that STARS members were in the area yet. Some left for Europe, others decided to stick around. I was thinking perhaps you were one, given your backstory but now I'm not so sure." She says with a frown. "Was very curious to inquire about what really happened up at the Spencer Estate... but alas." She sighed.

"I guess you could say that" Ben chuckled slightly Ben's chuckle died down as Cat apologized about his father "Thanks, i probably shouldn't say this but can't help but think he's no longer alive, i guess you could say i've not got many family members left haven't even got a girlfriend anymore" Ben paused for moment "Huh i'm officially single thanks to the shitstorm that is today" Ben didn't linger to much on the subject of Rachel considering that wound was still pretty fresh,

"I guess the only real family i've got now is my fellow Officers, Hell even myself and Damian didn't see eye to eye at first in fact we were quite competitive as it happens at least until we were partnered together after that we got on quite well we even looked into joining S.T.A.R.S" Ben then looked down to his gun "Oh this" He then raised it up into view "Yeah this beauty is one of a kind i guess was a gift from Damian and Barry Burton the weapons specialist for S.T.A.R.S i guess they picked the Elite II so they could see how it performed and if i'm honest it's quite the gun." Ben lowered his gun again "As for the rest of S.T.A.R.S i think Redfield set out for europe on vacation following his suspension Barry i'm not too sure and Jill, Brad and Rebecca they could still be in the city, perhaps if we believed them things might have been a tad different." "

Whatever did happen up at the estate is forever lost sadly perhaps if me and Damian were accepted into S.T.A.R.S we could have made a difference but then again if we did end up joining we most likely wouldn't be here today" Ben sighed before shining his light down the corridor at something near the window but it was gone before they saw what it was "please tell me you saw something move down there"
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:27 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
Cathy McDonell wrote:

"I guess you could say that" Ben chuckled slightly Ben's chuckle died down as Cat apologized about his father "Thanks, i probably shouldn't say this but can't help but think he's no longer alive, i guess you could say i've not got many family members left haven't even got a girlfriend anymore" Ben paused for moment "Huh i'm officially single thanks to the shitstorm that is today" Ben didn't linger to much on the subject of Rachel considering that wound was still pretty fresh,

"I guess the only real family i've got now is my fellow Officers, Hell even myself and Damian didn't see eye to eye at first in fact we were quite competitive as it happens at least until we were partnered together after that we got on quite well we even looked into joining S.T.A.R.S" Ben then looked down to his gun "Oh this" He then raised it up into view "Yeah this beauty is one of a kind i guess was a gift from Damian and Barry Burton the weapons specialist for S.T.A.R.S i guess they picked the Elite II so they could see how it performed and if i'm honest it's quite the gun." Ben lowered his gun again "As for the rest of S.T.A.R.S i think Redfield set out for europe on vacation following his suspension Barry i'm not too sure and Jill, Brad and Rebecca they could still be in the city, perhaps if we believed them things might have been a tad different."

"Whatever did happen up at the estate is forever lost sadly perhaps if me and Damian were accepted into S.T.A.R.S we could have made a difference but then again if we did end up joining we most likely wouldn't be here today" Ben sighed before shining his light down the corridor at something near the window but it was gone before they saw what it was "please tell me you saw something move down there"

She smirked. "You never know. I crossed continents to look for my father, and found him eventually. Never let hope die... even in the thickest of shit." She says, softly. She closed her eyes and chuckled. "Forget what I said, now we're being sappy." She chuckled. "But hey, Kiko's cute, she seems interested." She says, clapping his shoulder before nodding at the remarks about Rebecca Chambers, Jill Valentine and Brad Vickers. My reports state Rebecca went out to Maine with the Maine Chapter of S.T.A.R.S. members, to investigate Caliban Cove... we were going to send a team in as well, but the facility was dismantled by Chambers, John Andrews, and David Trapp, ironically another British Expat who was the Captain of the STARS EXETER Branch in Maine... She thought, looking to Ben. As for Vickers... he's been sighted with Barry Burton as of late. Seemingly trying to get in touch with Valentine, but she's gone under the radar, having disconnected herself from the RPD almost entirely. She continued to remind herself of the Organization's reports, before she noticed Ben's face turned pale. "What's wrong?" She asked, turning to the beam of light.

"I didn't see anything, I was looking at you." She says, readying Ben's VP70 again, aiming it down the hall as well.
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell

Chupacabra likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Chupacabra Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:43 pm

The light trained on the window turned further down to the hall around the bend of the "L" shaped corridor... where they saw a flickering flashlight and an officer being slowly dragged down around the corner by something unseen- the officer in question was:

Second Floor Corridor  Shane_Lake_police_uniform_2

Arms stretched ahead of him as he was dragged along, eyes closed as he was slowly slipping out of their sights!
Chupacabra
Chupacabra
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Ben Winters and Cathy McDonell like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:56 pm

Chupacabra wrote:The light trained on the window turned further down to the hall around the bend of the "L" shaped corridor... where they saw a flickering flashlight and an officer being slowly dragged down around the corner by something unseen- the officer in question was:

Second Floor Corridor  Shane_Lake_police_uniform_2

Arms stretched ahead of him as he was dragged along, eyes closed as he was slowly slipping out of their sights!

Ben cut Cat off as she was mentioning something else about S.T.A.R.S "Wait look" Ben pointed down the corridor much to his horror he saw someone being dragged around the L shaped corridor by something that was out of view "THAT'S SHANE!!!" Ben spat he gave chase but by the time he get to the bend of the corridor there was nothing there "What the fuck was that" Ben slowly advanced while looking down at the floor all he could see was bloody footprints that didn't belong to anything human "What the hell is this" Ben crouched down to examine the strange footprints
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Cathy McDonell and Chupacabra like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:04 pm

"Ben!" Cat called out, following after him, weapon raised. "Its a B-." She stopped herself, and looked around. Almost said B.O.W.... great letting your emotions slip out there Cat. She told herself, before she saw something moving in the nearby window. She approached the window, overlooking the courtyard from the second floor, and looked down below... Her eyes widened. "BEN THE WALLS, CHECK THE WALLS!" She screamed.

Last edited by Cathy McDonell on Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell

Ben Winters, Chupacabra and Matt Walker like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Chupacabra Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:11 pm

Cathy McDonell wrote:"Ben!" Cat called out, following after him, weapon raised. "Its a B-." She stopped herself, and looked around. Almost said B.O.W.... great letting your emotions slip out there Cat. She told herself, before she saw something moving in the nearby window. She approached the window, overlooking the courtyard from the second floor, and looked down below... Her eyes widened. "BEN THE WALLS, CHECK THE WALLS!" She screamed.

As Cathy was screaming to Ben, upon seeing the small bat-like monster clinging to the outside wall on the other side of the window, the creature leapt at Cat! The size of a small dog, it smashed its long, gangly limbs through the window, screeching loudly as it gripped its rake like fingers around Cat's shoulders and bit down around her head and neck! Its sharp needle like teeth punctured the flesh, drawing blood and its throat blinded Cat, as she stumbled blindly around the room! It couldn't eat her, being too small, but its weight on her head if given the right muscle reflex could help decapitate the pretty reporter and swallow her long black strands of raven hair up like spaghetti! Unfortunately for them both, the weight was so great, it pulled her towards the window, and both creature and femme fatal fell out of sight with a mixed screech and an agonizing scream coming from Cat!

As for Ben, Cat's words may have gotten through, as a similar beast which was carrying Shane into the ventilation shaft above him aided by one of its smaller companions in the corner of the wall pushed at his head, before the screeching snapped its attention down to the man inspecting blood! They dropped Shane, who fell like a sack of rocks from the shaft and fell upon Ben with their teeth and claws!
Chupacabra
Chupacabra
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:41 pm

Chupacabra wrote:
Cathy McDonell wrote:"Ben!" Cat called out, following after him, weapon raised. "Its a B-." She stopped herself, and looked around. Almost said B.O.W.... great letting your emotions slip out there Cat. She told herself, before she saw something moving in the nearby window. She approached the window, overlooking the courtyard from the second floor, and looked down below... Her eyes widened. "BEN THE WALLS, CHECK THE WALLS!" She screamed.

As Cathy was screaming to Ben, upon seeing the small bat-like monster clinging to the outside wall on the other side of the window, the creature leapt at Cat! The size of a small dog, it smashed its long, gangly limbs through the window, screeching loudly as it gripped its rake like fingers around Cat's shoulders and bit down around her head and neck! Its sharp needle like teeth punctured the flesh, drawing blood and its throat blinded Cat, as she stumbled blindly around the room! It couldn't eat her, being too small, but its weight on her head if given the right muscle reflex could help decapitate the pretty reporter and swallow her long black strands of raven hair up like spaghetti! Unfortunately for them both, the weight was so great, it pulled her towards the window, and both creature and femme fatal fell out of sight with a mixed screech and an agonizing scream coming from Cat!

As for Ben, Cat's words may have gotten through, as a similar beast which was carrying Shane into the ventilation shaft above him aided by one of its smaller companions in the corner of the wall pushed at his head, before the screeching snapped its attention down to the man inspecting blood! They dropped Shane, who fell like a sack of rocks from the shaft and fell upon Ben with their teeth and claws!

Before Ben could respond to Cat he saw what two strange things dragging Shane up into the vents " What the fu-" Before Ben knew it a deafening screech fill the second floor corridor followed by the window shattering which caused Ben to flinch and stumble slightly. Ben regained his footing but much to his horror some sort of hellspawn was latched onto Cat's head Ben raised his gun but before he could act the creature along with cat stumbled out of the window "CAT!!!" Ben ran to the window but couldn't see much he could only hear the screeches of the hellspawn thing mixed with Cat's screams "What the fuck was that" Ben then noticed the two now falling upon him "Oh great here we go" Ben fired a few rounds at the two creatures he managed to hit one the other smacked into him with a heavy thud which knocked him to the floor the remaining creature jumped on top of him attempting to latch on to his head aswell "I don't fucking think so shithead" Ben proceeded to swing his fist at the beast punching all kinds hell out of it "Jesus christ what are you!!" Ben spat as he threw the thing away from him but it returned just as quick "Ugh really" as the creature lunged at him once more Ben managed to grab it by it's arm or wing or whatever the hell it was he didn't exactly know "Right fucker you ready for this" Ben started to swing the vile demon around like a madman complete with psychotic screaming smacking it into everything he could walls doors you name it that little fucker was being introduced to it "Fucking winged spawn of SATAN!!!" Ben launched the the tiny hellspawn out of the broken window. Ben's entire body shivered "Ugh what actual fuck was that" Ben now completely freaked out checked the walls the ceiling everywhere "Please tell me that's it for the love of god NO MORE OF THAT!!!" Ben took a moment to try and regain his composure before checking on Shane.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Damian Handy, Chupacabra and Matt Walker like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:05 pm

Cat screamed as she was surrounded by darkness, feeling the creature's teeth puncturing her shoulders, neck, drawing blood and slurping at it like some Goddamn vampire! Oh God, please don't be infectious! Her first thoughts were before she went to struggling with the creature's weight, almost dropping Ben's handgun in the process before feeling her body bending forwards, and then her legs were giving! Ben having turned in time to see her would have seen her white and pink lace panties and her kicking, thick thighs as she was pulled out of the window! She didn't drop far, her body hitting what she felt was a flag pole before her right knee hooked around it the cool bar held firmly in place as the creature's weight caused the pole to groan, and begin to break from the wall, while also drawing more blood from the wounds it created. She was losing air, staring at the throat of the small creature, but knew she had to ditch the fucker now or be without a head in the next few moments! She boldly raised the Vp70 to the creature's body hoping she wouldn't shoot herself in the process- realizing it made no difference if she did.

BANG-! POP!
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell

Ben Winters, Damian Handy and Chupacabra like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Chupacabra Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:13 pm

The creature which had its teeth sinking into Cathy's neck flinched as the 9mm round entered its gut, the flinching motion of its jaws made it so it dropped Cat's neck, the woman's slimy face revealed as the creature shrieked in fear before splattering onto the concrete walkway in the centre courtyard below.

Ben's 'satanic spawn' was smashed and bloodied before flying further, and hitting the opposite wall to another corridor before falling to the ground in a similar fashion...

There was at least another creature clinging to the wall like a bat, screeching loud enough to draw the attention of the 'sleeping' zombies nearby Winters and Shane, who was unmolested and still unconscious.
Chupacabra
Chupacabra
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Damian Handy and Cathy McDonell like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:40 pm

(From outside, down below)

He slung the weapon onto his shoulder and glanced up at Cat, who somehow managed to keep herself from falling onto the pavement below with the twitchy creature he now put a boot on and then dispatched with his Beretta. Looking back up, he noticed the woman was hanging with her right knee hooked around the pipe of the Raccoon City flag pole which was coming loose as she hung there. "Hows it hanging Cat?" He asked, arms wide. "I'll catch ya!" He says as he adjusted his footing and angle... not wanting Cat's face to splatter across the ground!
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Second Floor Corridor  Left_bar_bleue5/5Second Floor Corridor  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Second Floor Corridor  Left_bar_bleue20/20Second Floor Corridor  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Second Floor Corridor  Left_bar_bleue30/30Second Floor Corridor  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Second Floor Corridor  Left_bar_bleue15/15Second Floor Corridor  Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:18 pm

Chupacabra wrote:The creature which had its teeth sinking into Cathy's neck flinched as the 9mm round entered its gut, the flinching motion of its jaws made it so it dropped Cat's neck, the woman's slimy face revealed as the creature shrieked in fear before splattering onto the concrete walkway in the centre courtyard below.

Ben's 'satanic spawn' was smashed and bloodied before flying further, and hitting the opposite wall to another corridor before falling to the ground in a similar fashion...

There was at least another creature clinging to the wall like a bat, screeching loud enough to draw the attention of the 'sleeping' zombies nearby Winters and Shane, who was unmolested and still unconscious.

Ben heard the gunshot come from outside as he got up to go he figured it may be wise to try and wake Shane, Ben lifted him from the floor and sat him up against the wall Ben shook Shane gently by the shoulder "Hey time wake up, Shane!" Ben shook the man a bit more but still nothing. Ben felt his neck to see he could detect a pulse "Definitely still alive" It was at this point another ear piercing screech came about this stirring the nearby Zombies that sprung to life "Ah shit, Come on man you have to wake up now" Ben realised Shane wasn't stirring anytime soon Ben could see a office close by the door was slightly ajar "Right hang tight mate, i'll get us somewhere safe" Ben tookout a few Zombies blocking the way then picked Shane up and slung him over his shoulder "Ah jesus your heavy" Ben made his toward the office constantly scanning the walls for anymore hellspawns. Ben entered the office quickly scanned the room for any threats but couldn't see any Ben placed Shane on the floor while he blocked the door until he could figure out a more effective plan or until Shane woke up at least that way they could regroup with Handy. Ben took a moment to examine the room more thoroughly surprisingly there was a wood fireplace Ben Lit the fire with his lighter while sounds of zombies moaning and banging began to fill the room" Ben sat with his back against the desk facing the door while he waited for Shane to come round Ben shook the man once more "Still out huh ah well i guess we're okay for now"

Ben looked towards the door "The doorframe is stable" He then looked over to the fire "and the fire will last... for a while"

Ben knew they were gonna make it out with Shane but as things were he couldn't fight off the Zombies or hellspawn creatures while Shane was out for the count.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Shane Lake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Lake Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:06 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
Chupacabra wrote:The creature which had its teeth sinking into Cathy's neck flinched as the 9mm round entered its gut, the flinching motion of its jaws made it so it dropped Cat's neck, the woman's slimy face revealed as the creature shrieked in fear before splattering onto the concrete walkway in the centre courtyard below.

Ben heard the gunshot come from outside as he got up to go he figured it may be wise to try and wake Shane, Ben lifted him from the floor and sat him up against the wall Ben shook Shane gently by the shoulder "Hey time wake up, Shane!" Ben shook the man a bit more but still nothing. Ben felt his neck to see he could detect a pulse "Definitely still alive" It was at this point another ear piercing screech came about this stirring the nearby Zombies that sprung to life "Ah shit, Come on man you have to wake up now" Ben realised Shane wasn't stirring anytime soon Ben could see a office close by the door was slightly ajar "Right hang tight mate, i'll get us somewhere safe" Ben tookout a few Zombies blocking the way then picked Shane up and slung him over his shoulder "Ah jesus your heavy" Ben made his toward the office constantly scanning the walls for anymore hellspawns. Ben entered the office quickly scanned the room for any threats but couldn't see any Ben placed Shane on the floor while he blocked the door until he could figure out a more effective plan or until Shane woke up at least that way they could regroup with Handy. Ben took a moment to examine the room more thoroughly surprisingly there was a wood fireplace Ben Lit the fire with his lighter while sounds of zombies moaning and banging began to fill the room" Ben sat with his back against the desk facing the door while he waited for Shane to come round Ben shook the man once more "Still out huh ah well i guess we're okay for now"

Ben looked towards the door "The doorframe is stable" He then looked over to the fire "and the fire will last... for a while"

Ben knew they were gonna make it out with Shane but as things were he couldn't fight off the Zombies or hellspawn creatures while Shane was out for the count.

"Ugh... not... heavy... your... heavy." He groaned, half consciously. "Pretty..." he says, thinking of the last thing he saw before he passed out, the flowery scent too before he had fell like a lead weight. He blinks, his vision blurry, thinking he saw Sargent Winters there. "Oh... so dream it was? I like dreams... did Handy... the Lieutenant, god he's such a young L-T... bullshit, heh. Did Handy man... crash the Copter, Captain Winters?" he chuckled, before his eyes rolled back and he was falling back into unconsciousness again.

Shane Lake
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:49 pm

Shane Lake wrote:
"Ugh... not... heavy... your... heavy." He groaned, half consciously. "Pretty..." he says, thinking of the last thing he saw before he passed out, the flowery scent too before he had fell like a lead weight. He blinks, his vision blurry, thinking he saw Sargent Winters there. "Oh... so dream it was? I like dreams... did Handy... the Lieutenant, god he's such a young L-T... bullshit, heh. Did Handy man... crash the Copter, Captain Winters?" he chuckled, before his eyes rolled back and he was falling back into unconsciousness again.

Ben looked over to Shane who was stirring as Ben looked at Shane in confusion at the random things he was rambling about Ben clicked his fingers to try and get Shane to focus "Captain Winters?" I like the sound of that Ben thought to himself "No mate he didn't crash the chopper this time and i hate to break it to ya mate but this isn't a dream" Shane fell unconscious again at this point "Ugh man gone again" Ben sighed and looked around the office for something to wake his comrade up "Seriously nothing here" Ben began to get irritated at the situation, He then looked at his hand "Hmm i guess i could give him a ever so gentle whack that may work, no Ben that's not nice".

Ben scanned the room once more "Wait a second that's it" Ben grabbed the office chair that luckily had wheels "Okay Shaney boy time to relive the good old chair racing days" Ben lifted Shane and sat him in the chair he realized he needed a way to keep him from falling out "Hmmm ah i know" Ben looked down to Shane's belt "Okay man don't take this the wrong way" Ben began to undo his belt and then fasten it around Shane and the chair "Okay here we go" Ben unblocked the door and shot the first few zombies he saw Ben pushed Shane out while also dispatching the undead luckily there wasn't many zombies in way of the stairs as Ben got to the top of the stairs he unfastened the belt and then lifted shane over his shoulder he put the belt in his pocket for now and kicked the chair at the group of zombies making their way towards them Ben made his way down the stairs back towards the main entrance "KIKO, HANDY, NEED SOME ASSISTANCE HERE!!!" he called out hoping one of them would hear him.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Damian Handy, Cathy McDonell and Shane Lake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Aihara Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:41 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
Shane Lake wrote:

Ben looked over to Shane who was stirring as Ben looked at Shane in confusion at the random things he was rambling about Ben clicked his fingers to try and get Shane to focus "Captain Winters?" I like the sound of that Ben thought to himself "No mate he didn't crash the chopper this time and i hate to break it to ya mate but this isn't a dream" Shane fell unconscious again at this point "Ugh man gone again" Ben sighed and looked around the office for something to wake his comrade up "Seriously nothing here" Ben began to get irritated at the situation, He then looked at his hand "Hmm i guess i could give him a ever so gentle whack that may work, no Ben that's not nice".

Ben scanned the room once more "Wait a second that's it" Ben grabbed the office chair that luckily had wheels "Okay Shaney boy time to relive the good old chair racing days" Ben lifted Shane and sat him in the chair he realized he needed a way to keep him from falling out "Hmmm ah i know" Ben looked down to Shane's belt "Okay man don't take this the wrong way" Ben began to undo his belt and then fasten it around Shane and the chair "Okay here we go" Ben unblocked the door and shot the first few zombies he saw Ben pushed Shane out while also dispatching the undead luckily there wasn't many zombies in way of the stairs as Ben got to the top of the stairs he unfastened the belt and then lifted shane over his shoulder he put the belt in his pocket for now and kicked the chair at the group of zombies making their way towards them Ben made his way down the stairs back towards the main entrance "KIKO, HANDY, NEED SOME ASSISTANCE HERE!!!" he called out hoping one of them would hear him.

(from here)

Kiko reentered the main hall, and swerved around for the stairs, glancing up them at Winters on the second floor, shouldering someone she didn't recognize in a police uniform! "Ben!" She exclaimed, running up the steps, remaining on the second floor with him, noticing a pair of zombies behind him which she dispatched with her Glock. "I heard ya from downstairs, Handy's trying to save Cat, she fell out the window but is hanging off a flag pole." she explained, helping him shoulder the muscular officer, Shane Lake.
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Damian Handy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:11 am

As Ben continued to fight the good fight without her, Cat was hanging upside down, free of the maw of the beast at the very least...

Damian Handy wrote:(From outside, down below)

He slung the weapon onto his shoulder and glanced up at Cat, who somehow managed to keep herself from falling onto the pavement below with the twitchy creature he now put a boot on and then dispatched with his Beretta. Looking back up, he noticed the woman was hanging with her right knee hooked around the pipe of the Raccoon City flag pole which was coming loose as she hung there. "Hows it hanging Cat?" He asked, arms wide. "I'll catch ya!" He says as he adjusted his footing and angle... not wanting Cat's face to splatter across the ground!

Second Floor Corridor  Upside_down

She looked down at the police Lieutenant and blinked. "Really? You're going to say that... right now?!" She screamed, before she felt the pole wobble. "Oh shit, my weight won't hold!!" She screamed, realizing in the back of her mind... that she was glad Alison wasn't there to witness this as she'd probably have some sort of remark about the reporter's weight right about now... or after, if there was one!

The painted brass pole groaned, the brick breaking with her as it broke away, taking Cat with it! "Ahhhhh!" She cried, the drop wasn't far though...

(to here)
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:59 pm

Kiko Aihara wrote:
Kiko reentered the main hall, and swerved around for the stairs, glancing up them at Winters on the second floor, shouldering someone she didn't recognize in a police uniform! "Ben!" She exclaimed, running up the steps, remaining on the second floor with him, noticing a pair of zombies behind him which she dispatched with her Glock. "I heard ya from downstairs, Handy's trying to save Cat, she fell out the window but is hanging off a flag pole." she explained, helping him shoulder the muscular officer, Shane Lake.

Ben didn't see the two zombies approach from behind but luckily Kiko arrived in time to take them out "Good Shot Kiki" Ben felt a bit of relief as Kiko helped him with Shane "Cat's okay, i thought she was done for when that god damn hellspawn jumped out of nowhere. "We need to figure out whats wrong with Shane he woke up earlier but he was completely out of it" Ben and kiko pushed through the doors into the foyer.

(To Here)
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down