Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3rd Floor Corridor (mid bleachers)

3 posters

Go down

3rd Floor Corridor (mid bleachers) Empty 3rd Floor Corridor (mid bleachers)

Post by Random NPCs Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:33 am

(from here)

Random NPCs wrote:The Chief pulled his sweaty arm away from Rafe, loading his magnum while they kept up the pace with the Mayor's family. "They keep coming after us!" Katherine screamed. "We just need to keep moving dear, the police will handle this!" The Mayor assured his daughter. As he went to reach for Katherine, Mrs. Warren's dress snagged on Brian's boot. The woman didn't scream, her eyes wide, mouth agape as she tumbled forwards.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip!

The fabric tears away, the tension build up sends her forwards, tumbling face first into the stairwell! She tumbles, the Mayor stumbles to the side, Katherine screams for her mother as she hugs the rail, while Brian and Rafe watch with utter horror as the woman tumbles onto the landing ahead of them with a wet crunch...

"Mommm!" Katherine screams, running down to her mother. The woman is twitching, coughing with wide eyes, her neck twisted in an obviously wrong angle! "Oh God, Joyce!" Screamed the Mayor, rushing down to her side. Blood drips from her forehead, Mrs. Warren wheezing, trying to breathe! Her watery eyes glancing up at her daughter and husband, unable to tell them anything as the horrid creatures continued to push them down!

Brian hissed, looking down at the scrap of dress, sliding it over the rail quickly before rushing to them. "Katherine, Mike, we need to move! They're almost on us!" He pressed.

"I'm not leaving without my wife!" The mayor screamed, tears welling up in his eyes, Katherine bawling over her mother's suffering form. Brian grimaced, pulling the Mayor's arm. "She's dead! You gotta keep moving! I'm sorry Mike, but we need to move!" He looks over to Katherine, reaching for her. "I'm sorry, Kitty-Kat, but you gotta leave her, she's dead..." he says trying to grab her hand. She doesn't even see Uncle Brian, her attention focused on her mother who was quite clearly still alive! "No! I'm not leaving, not without momma!" She shrieked.

All the while, the zombies were moments away from them, the fourth floor door above them was also being pounded on, the sound of moans increasing!
Random NPCs
Random NPCs
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Back to top Go down

3rd Floor Corridor (mid bleachers) Empty Re: 3rd Floor Corridor (mid bleachers)

Post by Rafe McCormac Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:51 am

Rafe could only watch as the woman tumbled, laying paralyzed on the landing ahead of him. He sees Brian move in an odd manner, and turns in time to notice the Chief slide a scrap of white silk dressing off the side of the stairs, off the rail and flop down the stairwells and ground floor below. Worse was his cruel words to the family, his uncaring nature... it fueled his rage. His fingers twitched, he felt compelled to slug the monster... but at the same time, the cannibals behind them were closing in.

He walks up to Katherine, wrapping his arms around her in a tender manner. "Hey...hey... Katherine? Ya need to stay strong... There's nothin' we can do fer her now... She's gone..." He says soothingly, his eyes glaring at Brian Irons with pure rage. That cold blooded feeling he had when he killed in the service of the Irish Rangers was back. That feeling of hatred towards his enemies, a feeling that lead him to leaving the service and seek life as a photographer to heal his soul... came back with a vengeance. He gently lifts the crying Katherine up to her feet, glancing down at the suffering woman. Jaysus... the least Irons could do is put her out of her misery... He thought, closing his eyes. "I'm sorry, ma'm." he says to Mrs. Warren, before prodding Katherine down the steps, brushing against the Chief intentionally, smacking his left shoulder hard into the chubby man's shoulder. They didn't have time to stick around any longer. I swear, I'll feckin' slug that sonvabitch if its the last thing I do! He mentally screams, fire running through his veins.
Rafe McCormac
Rafe McCormac
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
3rd Floor Corridor (mid bleachers) Left_bar_bleue5/53rd Floor Corridor (mid bleachers) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
3rd Floor Corridor (mid bleachers) Left_bar_bleue20/203rd Floor Corridor (mid bleachers) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)'Infinite' (at moment)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Hospital supplies
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lighter, Camera
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
3rd Floor Corridor (mid bleachers) Left_bar_bleue15/153rd Floor Corridor (mid bleachers) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
3rd Floor Corridor (mid bleachers) Left_bar_bleue30/303rd Floor Corridor (mid bleachers) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:03 am

The Chief glared back at Rafe. The smug bastard was no longer chipper, glaring daggers into Brian's direction. The Chief felt hatred fill his eyes, how he treated his Katherine... He'd kill him soon enough. He pulls Mike by his arm, hooking him with his burly, hairy arm and pulls him along. "No! My wife you bastard! That's my wife!!" Michael Warren screams, as the zombies descend the stairwell. Joyce is unable to scream, but watches with terror as the creatures fall upon her twitching form and begin to bite, scratch... tear flesh from her still warm body! Only managing weak moans, the woman suffers her horrible experience fully as the zombies gather and eat Mrs. Warren alive...

Pushing the others forward, the Mayor's deafening screams as the sounds of munching mouths and crunching bones echo throughout the stairwell. They were close... close to the exit! They had only two more flights, and Brian was tired, and sweaty. Katherine clung close to Rafe, the sounds of the creatures eating her mother were unavoidable and couldn't be easily blocked out.

They were nearing the second floor landing, and Brian had to come up with a strategy. We need to get to City Hall, I can begin to take precautions... set up barricades, have my men act as a militia while we figure out how to save this city...my, city...

(to here)
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Delarosa Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:33 am

An explosion of gunfire, knocking back several of the zombies onto their back with some buckshot loaded in the Benelli M3-S Eliza grabbed off the ground near that one officer's corpse! Elizabeth 'Eliza' Delarosa was a tall and curvy reporter for Daily Raccoon, currently pumping the stockless shotgun in her hands:

3rd Floor Corridor (mid bleachers) Benelli_m3s

"iiGrrr... hijo de puta!!" screamed Eliza as she backed away from the growing crowd of undead, reaching into her red pleather jacket for more shells she had scavanged off the dead police officer to load into the shotgun! What the hell is going on in this city?? First its that player, now everyone's gone crazy! I need to get the fuck out of this building, but I'm kinda cornered up here!! She reminded herself as she backed herself into a wall, before panicking! "Oh fuck!" She spat, looking around, before realizing the corridor continued past the wall she had backed into. If anything, she was glad these walking meat bags were slow as hell! She quickly turned the corner, feeling a hand on her shoulder she slammed the frame of the shotgun into the former human's face! "Get the fuck off me!" She spat, slamming the frame into their face a second time before pulling away and firing another shell into the slow moving crowd of zombies! Pellets sprouted blossoms of blood across those she hit, the explosive force of the shotgun also knocked them back, allowing her some breathing room as she panted and loaded the tube magazine. There's too many of them, I need to hide or something!! She thought, and looked around, before seeing a door ahead of her. She ran for it, her black hair flapping against her back as she ran and shoulder tackled a stray zombie out of the way before forcing herself into the room!
Elizabeth Delarosa
Elizabeth Delarosa
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
3rd Floor Corridor (mid bleachers) Left_bar_bleue5/53rd Floor Corridor (mid bleachers) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
3rd Floor Corridor (mid bleachers) Left_bar_bleue120/1203rd Floor Corridor (mid bleachers) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
3rd Floor Corridor (mid bleachers) Left_bar_bleue15/153rd Floor Corridor (mid bleachers) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
3rd Floor Corridor (mid bleachers) Left_bar_bleue7/73rd Floor Corridor (mid bleachers) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down