Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer

+12
Chupacabra
Khristian
Samantha Kamura
Kiko Aihara
Cathy McDonell
Ben Winters
Raymond Taylor
Ali Marks
Damian Handy
Random Mobs
The RAVEN
Jade Ling
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 4 Empty Re: Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer

Post by Damian Handy Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:21 am

"Ben!" Cried out Handy as he used both hands to steady his 92F, training the three dot white sights on the growling beast when the explosive bang from the Sargent's magnum handgun followed with the spray of bloody chunks of meat raining across Damian's body as he closed his eyes and felt the gore roll down his officer blues and face! He blinked, lidded eyed at his partner who now took command of the radio, before finally reacting to the bloody mess still clinging to his uniform!

"Eugh...! Its like that time at Tony's Kitchen...!" spat Damian who felt violated! He swung his arms of vile gunk and chunks of Fido. "Fuck man, I don't think I'll be able to eat ravioli again after today..." He shivered, but returned his attention back to the approaching zombies. "...killing you will have to wait. I've gotta deal with our other customers first, Ben." He says, firing his side arm at the approaching undead! "Jean better be moving his ass or I'm going to run up the street and put a boot in it myself before these shambling fucks do it for me!!" the annoyed Lieutenant screamed as he unloaded his sidearm at the infected!
Damian Handy
Damian Handy
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/5Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15/15Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Back to top Go down

Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer - Page 4 Empty Re: Front Steps, Entrance Lobby and Foyer

Post by Ben Winters Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:22 pm

Damian Handy wrote:"Ben!" Cried out Handy as he used both hands to steady his 92F, training the three dot white sights on the growling beast when the explosive bang from the Sargent's magnum handgun followed with the spray of bloody chunks of meat raining across Damian's body as he closed his eyes and felt the gore roll down his officer blues and face! He blinked, lidded eyed at his partner who now took command of the radio, before finally reacting to the bloody mess still clinging to his uniform!

"Eugh...! Its like that time at Tony's Kitchen...!" spat Damian who felt violated! He swung his arms of vile gunk and chunks of Fido. "Fuck man, I don't think I'll be able to eat ravioli again after today..." He shivered, but returned his attention back to the approaching zombies. "...killing you will have to wait. I've gotta deal with our other customers first, Ben." He says, firing his side arm at the approaching undead! "Jean better be moving his ass or I'm going to run up the street and put a boot in it myself before these shambling fucks do it for me!!" the annoyed Lieutenant screamed as he unloaded his sidearm at the infected!

Ben got to his feet and shouldered the MP5 now in single shot again and began firing into the hoard alongside Damian "Argh this is getting ridiculous, no matter how many we put down more just spring up" Ben let out annoyed groan and flicked the MP5 to full auto "THIS ISN'T FUCKING WHACK A MOLE, YOU STUPID UNDEAD FUCKS" Ben shouted as he fired short controlled bursts at the approaching undead. Ben turned to Damian "Jean needs to hurry up LT we can't go on like this forever" Ben continued firing into the hoard hoping to thin their numbers down.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4